Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

SissyMandy - Married Wives

"A sissy with two hot wives? What are the odds?"

34
6 Comments 6
1.1k Views 1.1k
6.0k words 6.0k words

Author's Notes

"Hi, Mandy fans. Sorry it's been a while since my last chapter, but we've taken a few trips this summer, so I haven't had as much time to write. I hope you enjoy this next chapter in Mandy's expanding sissy life, and as always, if you think it's worthy, please hit the *'LIKE'* button to let Mandy know you'd like her story to continue. <p> [ADVERT] </p>~ Kisses ~ Jill"

I'm awakened early the next morning by Mistress tapping on my bedroom door. At first, I think she wants to play around in bed like Sherry did yesterday morning, but instead, she tells me to do my bathroom business, then come to the master bathroom… naked.

Every bedroom in our new house has its own bathroom, and mine has this giant oval-shaped tub with those cool whirlpool jets on the sides. All I thought about when I first saw it was soaking with Kristy and Marci, and now, as I sit on the pot doing my business, I'm thinking of the fun I'll have just soaking by myself and having sex with my toys! Gosh... can you imagine?

So anyway, I'm expecting Sherry to be with Brenda as I trot down the hall to the master bathroom. However, my hopes are dashed upon entering to only see Mistress, but I'm hardly disappointed. She's naked like I am and immediately embraces me, making my smaller breasts feel like little sissy bumps compared to her dominant rack pressing against me.

"Did you sleep well, my darling?" she asks between kisses.

"I did, Mistress. I love my sissy bedroom."

"And did you play with yourself before you fell asleep?"

"Well, yeah. I'm always so horny that I just have to."

"Good. The hormones you're on should keep you perpetually horny. So tell me, what were you thinking about that made you so horny?"

"Ummm, besides men, I was wondering what you and Sherry were doing in your bedroom."

"We weren't doing anything you haven't already seen us do, except that our sex is more intimate now that we have our private bedroom. You'll have that same privacy if you'd like to have another sissy in your bed."

"Could I maybe invite Marci?"

"Certainly you can, if it's okay with her Master Jeremy. I'd love for you and Marci to have a more intimate relationship than just talking on the phone and masturbating together on FaceTime."

"Well, I tried to call her last night to tell her about our new house and all the fun I had in Carmel, but she didn't answer her phone. I'm kinda worried about her, cuz she hasn't been answering my texts the past couple weeks. I hope she's not having sissy problems."

"I could call Jeremy to find out what's going on with her, although I don't like talking to the prick. Personally, I think Marci deserves a much better Master than the one she's with."

"But, she loves him with all her heart and soul."

"I doubt it. Jeremy's probably got her trapped into fearing him, and she's just confusing it with love. He's an arrogant asshole as far as I'm concerned, so listen…

"I've decided to have a little housewarming party the weekend after next. Cheryl's already accepted my invitation, and she's invited Rachel and Kristy to come. I'll never invite Jeremy here, but I'll see if he'll let Marci come join us for that."

"Really? Rachel and Kristy are coming? Oh, Mistress, that's gonna be a fun party, and even more fun if Marci's here!"

"I'll try to make it happen, and speaking of Carmel, Rob called me Sunday after he dropped you off at the airport. He said you were a horny little fuck while you were there."

"Oh my God, they taught me so much about male sex, and like, no matter how many times they banged me, I just kept wanting more."

"I know," she smirks. "Rob told me all about it. I noticed you were wearing a different pair of earrings when you got home. A gift from Rob?"

"Yeah. I was gonna buy them myself with my sissy credit card, but he pulled out his card and insisted on paying for me."

"He was just tipping you for being a little nympho in bed. A good client will always tip his escort. You should always expect it."

"Even if he's already paying for it?"

"Yes, honey, always. You see, married men often date an escort because they want a discreet girlfriend experience on the side. Some of your clients will be married bisexuals who value the confidentiality of a sissy girlfriend experience as much as the actual sex.

"He's usually looking for that one young and attractive sissy with whom he can occasionally escape the realities of his straight married life. If you can be that girl, he'll date you exclusively and buy you lots of nice things, just for being his secret sissy girlfriend, on top of what he's already paying for the sex."

"So it's like what Sherry said about charming our men to get things we want?"

"Exactly. Men become weak when their cocks are jacked-up with testosterone, and professional escorts know how to exploit that weakness to enrich themselves financially. I'll teach you more about that as we go along, but right now I want to reward you for being such a hot girl for Rob."

"I'll probably never be as hot as you and Sherry."

"That's not necessarily true. You'll feel every bit as hot as we are when you start loving yourself as much as we do. Come in the shower now and be hot with me."

"Isn't Sherry gonna shower with us?"

"She's in the kitchen fixing breakfast, so be a good sissy wife and show me you can eat pussy as good as my lesbian wife does."

"So I'm competing with her now?" I giggle as I drop to my knees.

"No, hon," Mistress sighs to the pleasures of my sissy tongue, "it's never about you versus her. You each have unique individual talents that I enjoy immensely."

"Will my talents earn me some nectar today?"

"Well," she snickers, "I already gave it to Sherry when she ate me out in our bedroom shower, but maybe I can squeeze a little more out for you."

"What? Sherry drank your nectar?"

"She did indeed. Didn't I tell you she'd do it when I got her in the right frame of mind? The first time is always the hardest, but as you well know, it gets easier after that. She'll get quite comfortable with her nasty new kink after she's done it a few times, just like you did."

~~~~~

Wow, if Sherry's starting to let Brenda pee in her mouth, then she must be way more in love with her than I thought. I wish I coulda been there to see it, but it probably won't be long before we're all doing it together. For now, I'm just happy I won't have to hide what I've been doing more frequently with Mistress.

Knowing that Sherry's into it now makes me want to serve Mistress more than I already do, if that's even possible. I've eaten her out so many times by now that I know her pussy inside and out, so it's easy getting every little nerve in her swollen clit responding to the tip of my tongue; and her reciprocating moans make my clitty so hard as I work her into a feverish, orgasmic state of mind.

She throws her leg over my shoulder as the first waves of orgasm wash over her, then lets me know she wants her pee hole licked by wrapping that leg around my neck. All I'm thinking about as she pulls my face into her hot cunt is getting some of what she gave Sherry, but try as she may, she's only able to deliver a few squirts of her liquid gold into my mouth. It's not much to swallow, but plenty enough to coat my mouth and throat with her addictive acrid taste.

"Sorry, baby," she grins as I savor the last few drops, "that's the best I can do for now, but I'm horny for sissy dick, so go ahead and satisfy your little boner."

"You mean it's okay if I fuck you?"

"Oh, yesss! I want you to, and I want you to get used to it, cuz by you giving more of Sherry to me, I'll be giving more of myself to you.

"So you see, when you give your love away, more love comes back to you. Think you can get into having more of me in this kinky lesbian household?"

"Oh God, Mistress, I think I'm already into it!"

"Then stick that hot little girl-dick in me before I change my mind."

Holy shit! Is this really happening? Brenda leans back against the shower tiles, bending at the knees and spreading her legs in a body language that practically begs me to fuck her! And me, I'm hard as a fucking rock grabbing onto her ass cheeks and ramming my four inches of sissy pride up her hot hole.

It's a total rush hearing her moan for me as she pinches my nipples and rocks her hips in unison with every stroke. She seems to enjoy it as much as she would with a stud's much bigger cock, but what turns me on most is how she looks at me with the same sexual desires she has for my wife, or should I now say our wife?

"Mmmm, yeah," Brenda moans to my pulsing cock, "good girl, Mandy-love. Give it, baby, give it."

Oh God, just hearing those words coming from Brenda's mouth makes my heart pound against my chest, causing my load to ejaculate as my Mistress orgasms once again to my little four-inch dick! She holds me tight as we simultaneously cum, then kisses me like mad as I press her against the shower wall.

"Geez, you two…" Sherry suddenly walks in on us, wearing only panties. "You need to get a room!"

"I think our sissy wife likes her new arrangement," Brenda giggles.

"Didn't I tell you, Mandy?" Sherry giggles back. "Didn't I say you'd get very special benefits for being our sissy wife?"

"Oh, fuck! I didn't know it was gonna be this good."

"We're your wives, too, sissy girl, and it's only going to get better. Hurry up now and finish your fun with our hot wife Brenda, cuz breakfast for us three married girls is almost ready."

~~~~~

"Wasn't that fun, sissy-poo?" Mistress coos afterward as we adorn each other with fragrant moisturizing lotions.

"Oh, damn... you've never been that hot with me before."

"I've been plenty hot with you before. I just wasn't showing it while your mind was switching over from selfish male ego to our superior feminine ways. Now that I've got you thinking like a total girl, I'll be showing it more, because the truth is, I'd rather fuck a sissy or a t-girl than any man I've had."

"Are you serious?"

"Absolutely I am. Being a lesbian doesn't mean I don't like a little cock now and then, I just hardly ever want it from men."

"Why not?"

"Because back in the day when I escorted for the Hierarchy, I overdosed on so much cock that I grew tired men and their ridiculous power trips."

"So do you hate men?"

"Not as much as some hardcore lesbians do. There's a few good men I'll fuck any day of the week, but on the whole, eh… men are boring compared to women.

"Sissies and t-girls, on the other hand, are almost like being with women. Sissy dick can be trained to suit a woman's need, and when I want real cock, a well-hung trans woman like Cheryl excites me more than men do."

"Does that mean I'm a total girl for you now?"

"You're getting very close to it, darling, but you know taking hormones and growing pretty little tits won't make you a total girl until we cut off that male dick and replace it with a pussy."

"Whoa…" I freak out with my legs clamped together, "I don't think I'll ever want to go that far."

"Why not? It doesn't scare you, does it? Cheryl has doctor friends who specialize in that sort of thing. You'd be hot with a pussy."

"I don't care. Just thinking about surgery, especially that surgery, scares the fuck out of me."

"But you'd do it for me, wouldn't you, sissy-poo?"

"Well… maybe. I mean… yeah… probably."

"Probably…"

"Okay, I'll do it if you really want me to."

"Don't worry, sissy-love, I was only testing your loyalty to me. It's precious for a Mistress to know her sissy will even give up her boy bits if Mistress wants it so, but I'll never want that for you.

"A sissy's little clitty is what makes her a true sissy, and the time is coming when you'll need a special sissy companion who relates to sex the same way you do. You need someone of your own kind who understands your special needs beyond what inferior men give you."

"But you and Sherry take care of all my needs."

"We give you what we can, but only a sissy can give another sissy complete sexual satisfaction on the level that Sherry and I enjoy. Queer people like us just have to have it. Don't you agree?"

"Maybe," I only halfway agree.

"We're not quite there yet, but I want you to start thinking about it, because it's coming."

"Here, put these on," she then hands me a new pair of nylons and panties she'd laid by the sink, "then join your two lesbian wives in the kitchen for breakfast. Today we'll start getting serious about fattening up your hot ass and sculpting your sissy body."

~~~~

I'm so confused as Mistress calmly walks out like what she just said was a clear matter of fact. I love male cock so much that I doubt I'll ever get tired of it, but when she said that only a sissy can totally satisfy another sissy, I suddenly remembered the incredible sissy sex I had with Kristy. We knew we were in love right after we did it, but do I feel the same way about Marci?

Marci's my sissy sister, and we did sleep together once, but I was such a rookie at the time that I hardly knew what sissy love even was. I'm a different, more experienced girl now, so I'm hoping her Master will let her come to our party, because I'd like to know if I have the same love for Marci that I do for Kristy, but how can I unless I sleep with her again?

Given the way my simple brain works, it's way too much to process right now, so I just put it in the back of my mind and think about something else, like the new lingerie Mistress told me to wear. She knows my favorite colors are purple and lavender, and purple is the color of the nylons she got for me.

I don't know why she wants me wearing only nylons and panties, but I know I love rolling the sexy thigh-high stockings up my legs. The petite panties have a thick waistband with a purple triangular patch covering my cock, and nothing but a string running up my ass crack.

I look super hot in the mirror with my clitty bump clearly pressing against the purple satin fabric, and my piercings accent my puffy nipples and belly button just right. The collagen injections make my lips so full and sexy, and oh my God… as I admire my shoulder-length hair and the cute ring in my nose, I feel so fucking beautiful that I just have to kiss my reflection in the mirror!

~~~~~

"Hey, sweet wife," Sherry giggles when I come into the kitchen for breakfast.

She looks hotter than fuck setting the table in her tight transparent panties, with her perky tits bouncing slightly as she moves.

"Did you have fun with my lesbian wife?" she asks as we kiss.

"You probably saw everything we did."

"I didn't see everything," she giggles with her bare tits pressing into mine, "but the taste in your mouth gives me a pretty good idea what you did with her."

"So? Your mouth tastes the same as mine."

"Maybe it does," she giggles again. "Maybe I did something this morning I never thought I'd do."

"I can't imagine what it was."

"No? Then maybe I'll just show you tonight when it's my turn to have you. I'd suck you off right now if I didn't know our wife Brenda already drained your noodle in the shower. I don't mind sharing you with her, because you've been so good about sharing me with her. We're a family now, and lucky you, with two lesbian wives to screw.

"Sex is all we're about now, and before Brenda starts booking us for in-house dates, I want you to be the first to fuck me in my sex room before I turn my first trick, cuz you'll always be my first true love."

"Yeah, and your last."

"I can't promise you that, babe, cuz we don't know how fate has already planned our futures."

Before I can even wonder about why she said what she just said, Brenda comes giggling into the kitchen with the happiest, freshly-fucked look on her face.

"Look at my sexy wives," she glows with her arms around us. "I'm so lucky to have you two."

"I'm lucky you and Sherry didn't just dump me when you fell in love," I surprise myself by saying.

"We couldn't dump you, sissy-poo," Brenda affectionately says, "but we had to dump Mark Harrell, because he was such a pathetic fucking wimp. You're so much better as a sissy, and guess what?"

"What?"

"Tomorrow we're getting rid of Mark's wimpy ass once and for all. We're seeing a judge to legally change your name to Mandy Lou Parker."

"Wow, how'd you get a court date so soon?"

"Money, honey. My money bought a certain lawyer I know who bribed a certain judge to hear your case ahead of everyone else. All you'll have to do is dress real cute to show the judge you've chosen to identify as female, answer a few simple questions, and your sissy name will become your legal name. Easy-peasy."

"Did I have to get a middle name, too?"

"Your middle name was my idea," says Sherry. "Brenda named you Mandy that first night we dressed you up, and I named you Lou. Your name is a gift from both of us. I love you, Mandy Lou, doesn't that sound cute?"

ZoeyWillits
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ZoeyWillits

"I like it. I like it a lot!"

"Mandy Lou, men love you," she teases as we sit down to eat.

"My lezzy wife made us a wonderful breakfast," Brenda compliments Sherry.

"And I put an extra dose of estrogen in Mandy's smoothie, like you wanted."

"Did you hear that, Mandy Lou?" Brenda says as I gulp down my estrogen-spiked blueberry smoothie. "I'm doubling your daily estrogen dose, and increasing your calories. You'll be the hottest sissy bitch on the planet once your ass gets fat and sassy."

"I hope the rest of me doesn't get fat again."

"We'll take care of all that in the workout room. High-dollar escorts give their clients the fantastic sexual experiences they've always dreamed about, and it all starts with having a fantastic body. The trademark of a Hierarchy sissy escort is her borderline anorexic looks, but it takes a lot of work to look anorexic and stay healthy at the same time.

"We'll do a half-hour of cardio work every day to build up your stamina for continuous sex work, and you'll be wearing heels on the treadmill. I'll start you out with low heels until you learn to glide instead of just walk, then the heels will get higher until you're walking gracefully in nine-inch platforms. You'll get to where you're swaying your hot ass back and forth like the hottest whores in the business.

"Now that your boobs have outgrown your trainer bras, after lunch, we'll go to Victoria's Secret to get you some new bras to accommodate your bigger tits. While we're there, I'll have Mistress Virginia fit you with corsets to help develop a curvy upper body to compliment your nice tits, which goes hand-in-hand with showing off the hot ass you'll have."

"I'm not excited about wearing corsets," I admit as we finish breakfast, "but I know I'll have to."

"To get rich in this business, it's all about what the client wants, and never about what you might not like about making your naked body beautiful for him. Enough said?"

"Yes, Mistress. I do whatever it takes."

"Good. Let's get started, shall we?"

~~~~~

I'm thinking it's not going to be all that hard as I follow Mistress and Sherry down the hall to our workout room. I mean, I've been exercising with Sherry every morning the past four months, so I'm already in shape for a more intensive workout. Unfortunately, once I start walking on the treadmill in heels, I realize how clumsy I really am, and no way are my legs in shape for this.

First off, when Sherry and I get on our treadmills, Brenda turns on the big computer screens mounted in front of us. The screen is split into four windows, and now I know why there are cameras mounted in front and rear, and also on each side. Each window shows a different angle of my almost-naked body, as I'm still only wearing panties and nylons, and Sherry's only wearing panties.

Brenda has us wearing a long necklace with a small sparkly crystal that rests just above our bare breasts, and I must say, it's not a graceful look with the crystal literally bouncing off my skin. I'm stumbling all over the treadmill, struggling just to stay upright, even though the speed is turned down to a slow crawl.

"Arch your back," Brenda coaches. "Stick that hot ass out like you're advertising it."

"Fuck…" I complain. "This is hard."

"It'll get easier as we go along. Don't just walk, sweetheart, glide. Glide gracefully, like you're the hottest piece of ass on earth."

It takes a good ten minutes before I can even think about what she calls 'gliding'. I'm amazed at how fast Sherry's walking next to me in heels twice as high as mine. Her crystal necklace is hardly moving, while mine is bouncing all over the place.

"Don't look at Sherry," Mistress swats my ass. "Girls grow up wearing heels, so she naturally walks better than you right now, but you'll get it soon enough. Just stare at your naked body. Notice how your ass is starting to get round. Look at those lovely sissy tits.

"Your legs are already more shapely than they were, and your hair is down to your shoulders. You're a hot little fuck, Mandy Parker, so walk like you fucking know it."

I'm trying to imagine myself like she wants, but it's all I can do to keep myself from falling on my ass. My ankles are aching after twenty minutes, and my calves are burning like never before. The next ten minutes are pure hell, and by the time Brenda turns the treadmill off, I'm thinking that was the worst thirty minutes of my life.

I'm exhausted as I slip out of my heels, and my legs feel so weak and rubbery that I can hardly walk straight. Luckily, Brenda realizes the sad shape I'm in and ends the workout. She takes us out to the spa area to relax in the warm Jacuzzi, saying she'll wait until next week to start sculpting my body with weights, and yoga work to keep my body flexible for the kinky sex positions I'll be doing with clients.

~~~~~

It was dark the first time I was out here, so I couldn't see how nestled the house sits between two big mountains on either side, with a magnificent view of the foothills landscape as we enjoy ourselves in the bubbly warm Jacuzzi.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?" Brenda asks.

"It wasn't that good," I reply, "I thought I could walk in heels, but now I see how bad I am."

"You did fine for your first time on the treadmill," Brenda praises me. "You might not see it now, but your legs are developing as nicely as your boobs are, you little hottie."

"Oh, Mistress," I giggle, "you're just saying that."

"It's true, sissy-love. Fall in love with your beautiful body, and men will fall all over you."

We spend the next half-hour kneeling together in the middle of the Jacuzzi, enjoying our nudity, kissing and cuddling, and just being in love. Our hands are all over each other, fondling our tits and rubbing our nipples together, like lesbians love to do.

What I really like is fingering their pussies as Brenda french kisses Sherry, right in front of me! Damn. It's so hot to see that!

Mistress explains that our morning time will be our together time once she starts booking men to come see us for sex. Most of our clients will be Sacramento area professional men coming over for a relaxing romp to break up their busy work day without their wives knowing about it. Our appointments will start at eleven, and go as late into the evening as our clients might want.

The main thing, Mistress says, is getting high-volume experience doing different types of men, so that we're used to it by the time we're certified to escort for the Hierarchy. That's where we'll make the big money, and that's when we'll go on the most exciting dates.

~~~~~

I'm so thrilled after lunch sitting at my very own makeup vanity for the first time, making up my face to go into town. Shopping for clothes is my second favorite thing to do next to sex, so you can imagine my excitement.

My huge walk-in closet looks rather empty with the few clothes I have that fit me after I've lost so much weight. I decide to wear the floral summer dress that Kristy gave me, and as I admire myself in the mirror, I think about how lucky I am to have a lover like Kristy.

She's taught me so much about sissy life, always there to answer the phone when I've needed someone who's been there to help me understand why I feel the way I do. I feel so horny all the time, but she always understands, telling me that horny is the new normal when sissies go on estrogen and start taking on the physical characteristics and sexual desires of a woman.

"Are you almost ready?" Sherry knocks on my door, derailing my train of thought.

"Y-yeah," I mutter as my mind comes back to the present.

"Do I look okay?" I ask, self-conscience about my feminine appearance.

"You look fine."

"I have so few clothes that fit me, I didn't know what to wear."

"I'm pretty sure you'll be coming back with bags of new clothes, because now that your body is about where it's permanently going to be, we can start building up your wardrobe."

"That's gonna cost a lot."

"Fuck that," Sherry laughs. "Our rich wife Brenda is paying for everything, and she doesn't care about the money, because pretty soon her two little whores will be earning more money in a month than most people make in a whole fucking year!"

~~~~~

Well, Sherry wasn't kidding about Brenda not caring about how much she spends on us. When we were at Victoria's Secret, I got a dozen new bras that cup my growing breasts so nice. I got lacy ones, and see-through ones, half-cup support bras, and I even got new panties to match each one!

Sherry got new lingerie for herself, too, and we each got two sheer chiffon kimonos to wear when we're open for business. You can see right through 'em, but that's what Mistress wants clients to see when she's charging our high fees to their credit card or counting their cash.

We each got three super-short, super-tight mini dresses for partying, and then Mistress stayed behind talking with Mistress Virginia while Sherry and I shopped at a few higher-end women's clothing stores for regular everyday clothes.

We're wearing our new minis walking around the mall, which makes me feel so good about my female persona, because I'm wearing a tight new corset underneath that gives me a nice figure with the dress hugging my bra-less sissy tits so tight.

It's weird how I can feel men staring at my nipples, but I like it a lot, and I stick my ass out like Mistress showed me to let them know I'm a hot little fuck. It's just a game, but I love doing it in public, because I'm sure no one even guesses there's a clitty between my legs.

"Isn't this fun?" Sherry whispers in my ear.

"I know. I've never had this much fun cross-dressing in public."

"It's not cross-dressing when you're a full-time sissy girl," she giggles. "I can't wait to get you in my sex room when we get home. I'm gonna fuck your brains loose."

"Shit. All my brain is doing is pretending I'd like to fuck one of these guys right here, right now."

"Who's pretending?" she laughs, "I know you would if you could, and so would I."

"You could?"

"I think I could. I mean, we're professional girls now, so we have to be ready to fuck anyone, whether we're attracted to them or not."

"Are you still attracted to men as much as you were?"

"Not hardly. I'm definitely a lesbian just as much as you're a sissy. I still like cock, but I'm more attracted to the money I'll make letting men fuck me. Cocks are just sex toys to me now, toys that pay me to play with them. I won't mind getting fucked by lots of men, but I'll never ever get attached to any man, or any cock."

"Aren't you still attached to me… and my cock?"

"What cock?" Sherry laughs. "You're not a man, hon, and you never had a real cock. You're a cute, lovable sissy girl with a beautiful little clitty, and I'm attached to that little thing as much as I'm attached to Brenda's hot pussy."

"Phew, that's good to know. You had me worried for a second."

"Don't worry, baby doll. I'll always be in love with you, and I know Brenda's in love with you as much as I am."

~~~~~

Oh my God, so many thoughts are racing through my head on the way home as I ride in the back seat watching Sherry swoon all over Brenda. I should be worried that she's slipping away from me, but strangely, it doesn't bother me at all.

This first week in the new house is unfolding like the wildest wet dream ever. I fucked the shit out of Brenda this morning, and Sherry can't wait for me to fuck her tonight. So, I mean, how can I complain about that? I'm not so sure if I want another sissy around, but it would be nice to always have a cock to suck when I'm horny for dick, which is like, all the time.

Once again, it's too much for my sissy brain to process, and besides, how can I even think when I have ten bags of new clothes to look through? We spent well over two thousand dollars, but Brenda just laughed it off, joking that we're each gonna have to work two whole hours to earn it all back, and only an hour if it's a Hierarchy date. Geez, I've never seen that kind of money.

We live so far out in the country now that it takes forty-five minutes just to get home. It's a lovely drive, though, once were out of Sacramento and get into the scenic rolling foothills. The time passes very quickly with my brain trying to absorb all the positive changes I've been going through since my dad fired me from my job.

"Thank you, Mistress," I tell Brenda when we get home, "for all my new clothes."

"It's my pleasure, my darling," she replies with a hug. "I would have clothed you before now, but we had to wait for you to get skinny before getting clothes that are going to last you. Your new clothes will fit even better with a hot sissy ass, but your tits probably won't get much bigger without implants."

"That's okay, I'm happy with the size of my tits. I'm just glad I don't have to wear bimbo clothes anymore."

"No, baby, bimbo outfits are for sissies in training. I've graduated you to full-grown sissyhood."

"Thank God. I felt so stupid wearing those clothes."

"You have to experience feeling stupid before you can learn to feel elegant.

"How about you girls putting on your new bikinis? We can go for a swim before dinner."

~~~~~

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you about the sexy fishnet string bikinis Sherry and I got. The tops have adjustable straps that tie behind our necks, with removable padded cups if we want our tits to show through, not that they even cover much more than our nipples. The high-cut side-tie bottoms hug our crotches so tight you that can see a perfect outline of Sherry's pussy, and of course, the thong strap shows her entire hot ass.

There's no way, of course, to hide my clitty, but Brenda doesn't want me hiding it when we're here at the house. She actually wants me flaunting it when men come over to fuck Sherry, because it'll trigger their curiosity about experiencing having their cock up a sissy's ass if they've never done it before. 'It's good for business', as she put it.

"We won't be needing these," Sherry giggles as she throws the padded tittie cups in the garbage.

"Gotta advertise the merchandise," she laughs as we undress in front of Brenda.

"Such hot little whores you're going to be," Brenda tells us as we slip into our sexy swimwear.

"I can't wait to get started," Sherry says.

"It'll be sooner than you think," Brenda answers.

"Yeah, we're getting paid to date the Harrisons this weekend."

"And I think I have a gentleman lined up to see you Thursday around noon."

"Alright!" Sherry beams. "My first trick!"

"Any for me?" I wonder.

"Not yet, hon, but soon. I'm still contacting some of the men I whored my first sissy Jennifer out to."

"When was that?"

"A while ago, before I met Sherry. She didn't work out."

"Why not?"

"She wasn't that good with multiple men, and she never did take to nectar like you have."

"What happened to her?"

"I sold her to a man in New York. She's very happy with him, so it all worked out for the best."

"Can you really sell a sissy?"

"I can, so to speak, but the purchase price is only made to compensate the Mistress or Master for the time it took to train the sissy, and it can only happen if the sissy agrees to it. We might say we own our sissies, but it's not like sex slavery.

"Sissies are sensitive human beings, and she can only be owned if she wants to be owned. She always has the choice to walk away from her sissy life, but no Hierarchy sissy that I know of ever has. The Hierarchy treats their sissies with a dignity and respect they'd never have in the straight world, so why would they ever leave?"

"I can't imagine ever wanting to leave you."

"I know, baby, and I can't imagine ever selling you. In the Hierarchy realm, when you legally take my last name in court tomorrow, it'll mean that we've officially married, and that's a forever commitment between us."

"Wow, that's a pretty big deal."

"It's a very big deal in Hierarchy society when a Mistress marries her sissy."

"Will you ever want to marry Sherry like that, too?"

"Eventually we will marry, but the nature of that is yet to be determined. For now, let's just live in the present, enjoying what we have for as long as we have it."

Published 
Written by Jilluvscox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments