Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

SissyMandy - Sherry's New Kitty

"Shaving is for pussies"

39
5 Comments 5
2.0k Views 2.0k
6.8k words 6.8k words

I think I was having another erotic dream when I woke up a little bit ago. My raging little boner was throbbing like mad, and I could only hope my fantasy wasn't ending, but it sadly faded away as I began to stir and noticed I'm in a room I've never slept in before.

At least I still feel dreamy waking up horny in the luxurious comfort of pink satin sheets. Then when I open my sleepy eyes and see a reflection of myself in a mirror mounted on the ceiling, I suddenly realize I'm in my new bedroom, in our new house!

I was so wiped out last night after my wonderful weekend in Carmel that I barely remember Sherry putting me to bed. It was a magical weekend in so many ways, filled with the most exciting sex I've ever had. I loved everything about it, plus I learned new things about my sissy homosexuality that Mistress couldn't have taught me.

Just thinking about it sends thrills up my spine as I gaze around my new sissy-themed bedroom and sniff the freshly painted pink walls. An abstract painting of a cock hangs above a brand new dresser near my frilly-curtained window, and my eyes light up when on the opposite wall I see this fancy makeup vanity intended just for me!

A big-screen TV is mounted on the wall, and I have shelves next to my bed for all my dildos and sex toys. They're all within easy reach, and there's also two doors on the other wall I haven't opened yet, with a full-length mirror in-between. My new bedroom has everything a sissy could ever want, and I'll love having my privacy when I'm in here talking with Kristy and Marci about our personal sissy issues.

~~~~~

"Knock knock, baby," Sherry taps on the door, "are you awake?"

"Just barely," I mumble incoherently, "w-what time is it?"

"It's almost eleven o'clock."

"Already? Damn, I must have been tired."

"You were definitely out of it last night," she giggles as she strips naked and crawls on top of me in bed. "I hope you still like girls after being with gay guys all weekend."

"Of course I still like girls," I assure her as her soft bushy mound brushes against my smooth hairless crotch, "especially my favorite girl in the whole wide world."

"I was horny for you while you were gone."

"Didn't you have sex with Brenda?"

"Not hardly. We were too tired after moving everything over here, but we did have a wonderful Friday night with Cheryl."

"I thought you'd probably like her."

"I didn't just like her, I absolutely loved her!"

"Isn't she a bull?"

"Oh my God… she felt like heaven in my butt."

"Hehe," I chuckle, "now you know why I love tranny dick."

"Yeah, no kidding. What's not to like about a girl with hot dick? She definitely taught this lesbian girl how to love a dick in her ass, and she wants to do me again with another t-girl friend of hers."

"I bet it's with her friend Rachel in San Francisco. She's even better-hung than Cheryl, and I know she likes doing it with girls."

"Isn't Rachel the one married to your sissy heart-throb Kristy?"

"Yeah, that's her. It would be fun to party with them in San Francisco sometime."

"We might could, if we ever get another free weekend. Brenda says we'll be busy doing Hierarchy dates every weekend after we get certified."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah, she's already booked us for next weekend. We're double-dating with the Harrisons."

"Cool… I've been wanting to meet them."

"And I've been wanting to see you get fucked by John… in front of me."

"That'll be different. I hope you like what you'll see."

"I already know I will. It'll be so hot watching my sissy husband taking dick like I do."

"I think it'll be fun just dating together for a change."

"Well, don't get too used to it, cuz Hierarchy girls are expensive to date. We'll mostly still be dating separately like we do now, unless a client wants to pay double for a girl and a sissy both.

"Lyla Harrison was telling me most Hierarchy men aren't into sissies and only want girls, but there's also far fewer sissies available than female escorts, so the sissies are always in greater demand than the girls."

"Which means I'll be getting fucked a lot?"

"Maybe more than you want to."

"I doubt that. I'm always horny for dick."

"You slut. You're probably horny right now."

"For you I am. Wanna gimme a little?"

"Why do you think I've been rubbing my pussy all over your clitty?"

"You should be rubbing it in my face so I could eat you out."

"Oh, ba-beee…" she giggles as she straddles over me, "I was just waiting for an invitation."

Fuck, Sherry's already wet from grinding her puss into my girl-dick, and it's so hot looking up at the mirror to see her rubbing it in my face. Darting my tongue into her delicious cunt hole is a nice change after all the cock I sucked in Carmel, but I'd still rather suck cock than eat pussy, if you really wanna know.

"Eat me," she teases, "hot bitch!"

"You're the hot bitch in the mirror," I tease back.

"Ohhh?" she laughs. "Like the mirror, do you?

"Then have a good look at me," she giggles as she sprawls her naked body backwards. "There's mirrors like this in all the bedrooms."

"How many bedrooms are there?"

"Five."

"That sure is a lot of bedrooms."

"Not when each one has it's own purpose. There's this sissy bedroom for you, a private lesbian bedroom for just me and Brenda, and we each have our own special bedroom for entertaining guests to earn extra money."

"And the fifth one?"

"It's a master bedroom set up for hosting sex parties."

"Gang-bang parties, you mean?"

"Hopefully. I haven't done one yet, but I've told Brenda I want to."

"I got gang-banged Saturday night."

"Did you really? I'm so jealous. How much cum did you swallow?"

"A lot, and they even kissed me every time they dropped a load in my mouth."

"Oh God, Mandy, that sounds like so much fun!"

"Only the best fun ever. Maybe we can do one together sometime."

"I'd love that, but let's get back to our love making before we waste away the day."

"Sex with you is never a waste."

"True… but we need to get into a regular daily routine to maintain our smokin' hot bodies."

"You mean like working out?"

"Yup. Our morning workout is equally as important as our diets, especially for you, cuz now that you're so skinny from starving yourself, the hormones are busy redistributing those extra calories you're getting from the milk shakes to your tits, hips, and ass."

"I hope my ass turns out as hot as Kristy's."

"I'm pretty sure it will with all the hormones you're taking. You already look hot with sissy boobs, and I'm starting to notice your sexy butt getting a little fatter. The only problem with that is, if you don't work out the right way every day, your fat gut will also come back."

"Geez… I hope not."

"It won't if you do the diet and exercise program Brenda's set up for you."

"I'll do everything she wants me to."

"I know you will, but stop talking and get back to licking my pussy. I wanna get off to your hot sissy tongue, and if you do a good job, I'll even return the favor."

~~~~~

Now, I know I just said I'd rather suck cock than eat pussy, but Sherry brings me back to the reality that I'm a bisexual sissy, trained for versatility and mentally programmed to forget all about one sex when I'm in bed with the other. The memory of my homosexual weekend in Carmel quickly fades into the past as my tongue goes to work on my also bisexual, but mostly lesbian wife.

I love how she pants to my tongue swirling around her swollen clit, and probing the inner depths of her love hole is such a delight. I love the taste of her pussy so much that I can't stop myself from flicking my tongue around her forbidden little pee hole.

Surprisingly, she's not resisting it like she did when I first started licking her there, and I can tell by the way she giggles every time I do it that she's even starting to like it. I only wish we were in the shower and I was stimulating her to pee, but I know I'll have to wait until Brenda thinks Sherry's ready to start having kinky shower sex with us.

After about fifteen minutes of aggressive licking, I've got her cumming so hard that her tummy muscles ripple as she shakes and grinds herself into my face. She grins her appreciation as I lap at her juicy labia, then she rubs her satisfied cunt over my sissy boobs before lowering herself to suck on my tits.

She makes my nipples stiffen with shivering girl sensations the gay men I had in Carmel could never give me, and the way she loves on me like she does with her lesbian girlfriends has me wondering which sex I actually like better.

She sucks my cock like a lesbian pleasures a clit, and she does it more sensuously than a man could ever do. It's so erotic seeing her tender lips kissing my balls in the mirror above us, which drives me up a wall to see her taking me into her mouth and feeling her hot tongue fluttering all over my four-inch sissy shaft. Then she unexpectedly does something she's never done before.

She's been teasing around my sissy hole a lot more since she's gotten into anal sex, but this time she spits on it and shoves her middle finger right up inside me! I don't know where she learned it, but she knows exactly where my spot is, and oh my God… she's massaging it like a pro!

Holy fuck, the way she finger-fucks me and sucks my cock at the same time feels way better than when I did it with Rob. My cock starts pulsing as she continues to engulf me, but she doesn't let up until she has me blowing my load straight into her mouth!

"Fuuuuck…" I sigh as she gives me a cummy kiss, "where did you learn to do that?"

"Brenda taught me how to do it with Cheryl's ass," she giggles. "Did you like it?"

"Oh my God, it was fantastic!"

"Was it as good as when you did it with your gay lovers?"

"It was better, because it was from you."

"Isn't it amazing how our sex together keeps getting more exciting ever since we started having sex with other people?"

"Yeah, I never imagined it could be this good."

"Well, the main reason our sex is so good now is because you're so much more attractive to me as a sissy girl."

"I know, right? Sex is a lot more fun as a sissy girl."

"And the longer you live in our female realm, the more you'll learn how we use sex to make men give us anything we want. We can do it because we know they need us more than we need them, and if they didn't have those gorgeous cocks, we'd have no use for men at all."

~~~~~

"Do you like your sissy bedroom?" Sherry asks as we slide off the bed.

"I love my bedroom, because everything in here makes me feel so horny."

"But isn't that because sex is about the only thing you think about anyway?"

"Pretty much. Isn't it pathetic?"

"It's not that pathetic, not when the only reason we moved here with Mistress was to be her little whores. She wants us thinking about sex all the time, and this whole place up just for sex, as you'll see when I show you the rest of the house."

"I liked what I saw last night."

"You've only seen the pool and spa area. Our other bedrooms are sex rooms, and they'll absolutely blow your mind. I'll take you into yours as soon as you're dressed, and you should probably wear a bra."

"But my old bras hardly fit me anymore."

"But isn't that a lovely problem to have? We'll get you some better-fitting bras to wear, and I hope you won't mind wearing corsets quite a bit from now on."

"Fuck… you know I hate corsets."

"Sorry, but you'll have to wear them if you want an hourglass figure like mine. Just taking female hormones won't automatically give you a skinny waist. You'll have to train it to stay thin while your sissy ass grows nice and fat. You did say you'll do whatever it takes, didn't you?"

"Yeah… well.… Kristy told me that she wears tight corsets to keep her waist skinny while her sissy ass stays plump and beautiful, so I already knew I'd probably have to wear them if I'm ever gonna be body-beautiful like she is."

"You'll get used to it, and you'll love how corsets can help maintain a girl's figure. C'mon, let's get dressed so I can show you the rest of the house."

~~~~~

"See how tight my bra still fits?" I show Sherry when I put it on. "My tits have hardly shrunk at all since Cheryl pumped them up four days ago, and I'm not sure if I'm actually growing this fast, or if the saline stuff she injects in them isn't absorbing into my body like it did before."

"I wouldn't complain about it if I were you. We just love how they're growing."

"Yeah, me too, I guess. It's a good thing my dad fired me, cuz there's no way I could've kept them hidden at work much longer."

"We don't want you hiding any part your femininity anymore. You're so close to being just like us that Mistress even thinks you should start joining us in the shower every morning for girl sex. Wouldn't that be fun? Having both of us sucking your sissy clit under the shower rain?"

"I'd like that, I'd like that a lot!"

"I'm sure you will, as will we. With you not working at your job anymore, you'll be spending a lot more time with us, so listen… this is kinda hard to say… but there's something you need to know…

"I've fallen so deeply in love with Brenda that I feel more married to her now than I am to you.

"You'll always be my first true love, so it's not like I wanna divorce you or anything like that. It's just that I'm a lesbian more than anything else, and Brenda is my true lesbian love, so she and I will be living in this house as if we're married to each other."

"B-but, hasn't it always been like that since the first time I found you in bed with her?"

"Not exactly. Our old house only had two bedrooms, so we had to bring you into our bedroom whenever we played together. Now that we have extra bedrooms, our bedroom is strictly lesbian, and strictly off-limits to you. We've become so intimate with our sex that we need our own private space where only we can go. You're never allowed to enter our lesbian bedroom… ever."

"You mean like, never ever?"

"I mean like never… forever. From now on it's going to be like a three-way marriage, with us being the superior sex, and you being our sissy wife. We'll still be having sex with you when we're horny for sissy dick, but we'll never do it in our private lesbian bedroom. Think you can handle that?"

"I guess so, but I can't see how it's all that different. I mean, you always sleep with Mistress anyway, and I've been her married property ever since I took her last name and became sissy Mandy Parker."

"Just so you know, hon, I've been her married property long before you were. I'll do whatever she wants, just like you do, and besides, she does know what's best for us, doesn't she?"

"She always seems to. I know we've been a lot happier since she's come into our lives, so if you feel more married to her than me, well, I guess it'll have to be okay, as long as you're still in love with me."

"Thank you for understanding, honey," she says with teary eyes. "I'll always be in love with you just as much as I am with Mistress. You'll soon see how the three of us living this way will have very special benefits for you.

"Come with me, sissy wife, let's go checkout your other bedroom."

~~~~~

Oh, wow… why am I not pissed about what she just told me? A normal straight man would be outraged if a possessive lesbian woman took his wife like this, but I'm not exactly a normal man, and I'm definitely not straight. In fact, I'm no longer a man at all, and ever since Sherry met Brenda, this hasn't been a normal marriage, either.

I've been watching Sherry become more of a lesbian ever since Mistress moved in with us, so I shouldn't be surprised that she's become more attached to Brenda than she is to me. I guess I can't really blame her, because I'm not that much different myself, only in the opposite way.

The whole time Brenda was turning Sherry into a lesbian, she was also turning me into a total sissy girl with the mentality of a slutty eighteen-year-old teenager. So while I still like women, there's no denying the fact that I definitely love having sex with men as a girl more than any sex I've ever had with a woman.

Maybe it's only natural to feel this way with my body changing like it is. I mean, Kristy keeps telling me that when a sissy goes on hormones and starts growing her tits, she eventually loses whatever desire she might have had for pussy and only wants cock, and I did kinda feel that way in Carmel when I was alone with Rob.

I don't think I'll ever not like pussy, but I do know I'm not thinking the same as I was before I went on hormones. Having permanent tits makes it virtually impossible for me to ever be anything other than a sissy, and there's something warmly reassuring about simply shutting off my rational brain and letting Brenda and Sherry make all my decisions for me.

Sherry's already got me thinking of my myself as their sissy wife, because I obviously can't be a husband anymore with permanent sissy tits, right? It won't be long before I forget I was ever a husband at all, but I sucked at being a husband anyway. I'm really better off as a simple-minded sissy and just letting Brenda have Sherry, if that's what they both want.

~~~~~

Call me a stupid bimbo if you want, but I'm actually getting excited about my new situation as we leave my sissy bedroom and step out into the hall. There's three bedroom doors besides mine, two on each side, with a fifth door at the end of the hallway. Sherry then squeezes my hand as she takes me into my sex room directly across the hall from my sissy bedroom.

The first thing I notice as we go in is how comfy the thick shag carpet feels under my bare feet. It's kinda dark with a thick curtain covering the window for privacy, so I can't see too much until Sherry shows me a dimmer switch on the wall to illuminate the room.

It's exciting seeing the room where I'll be entertaining men for the first time. I like how the walls are painted in an exciting hot pink color, and I just love all the paintings of naked t-girls and sissies hanging all around.

A mirror on the ceiling above a king size waterbed makes me fantasize about having a man on top of me and looking up to see him pounding my sissy ass. Then as I'm running my hands across the furry-textured bedspread, I imagine all the different fuck positions I can do with the big cushy pillows.

A small corner table next to the plush love couch displays different kinds of lubes and massage oils, along with an assortment of condoms, poppers, and marijuana paraphernalia. Sitting on a shelf above the table are five or six different-sized cock dildos, and above that is a shelf for butt plugs in various shapes and sizes. The room is kinda small overall, but it definitely has the perfect cozy atmosphere for sex.

Victoria006
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Victoria006

"Think you can be my hot little whore in here?" Brenda suddenly comes up behind me as I'm looking at the flogging whip and riding crop hanging on one wall.

"Oh God…" I answer excitedly, "I know I can!"

"Hi, Mistress!" Sherry jumps right into her arms. "How'd the trading go this morning?"

"Monday mornings are usually slow, so I quit early to be with my two little love kittens."

"Trading?" I wonder to Mistress.

"I've told you that trading stocks and futures contracts is my thing, and I do it most mornings. I'll show you my office a little later, after we take care of some important business.

"Think of your sex rooms as work spaces," Mistress goes on to say, "where your only goal is to get men addicted to the pleasures we provide. The more you get the same men coming over to see you, the fewer new men you'll have to get to know. It's all about establishing a regular local clientele to supplement your Hierarchy income."

"But isn't this kinda risky?" I voice my concern. "What if we get caught?"

"Oh, honey," Brenda assures, "prostitution is more prevalent than you might think. Common street whores only get busted because they're stupid sluts, but you never hear about the classy smart girls like you who never get caught. Mini-brothels like this operate all over the country, and no one besides the clients ever know they're doing business, because it's always kept very discreet."

"If no one's supposed to know we're doing this here, then how do the men find us?"

"Baby, have you forgotten that years ago Virginia and I were whores ourselves? We still know the business, and we know where to find wealthy clients. You just concentrate on servicing your men, and leave it to us to keep our babes busy. This property has everything to suit our business needs, and the house is so secluded it can't be seen from the highway.

"Does that ease your mind, sissy girl?"

"It's not that I don't trust you, Mistress, it's just that things are starting to get so real that it's making me a little nervous."

"Trust me, darling, it's about to get very real, and why shouldn't it? You're almost ready to go with your skinny hairless body and those lovely sissy tits. All we have to do now is fatten-up your cute ass and fine-tune your feminine etiquette.

"And all we have to do with Sherry is make her smooth and hairless between her legs like you."

"What? You mean… Sherry's gonna shave her pussy?"

"No, babe," Sherry giggles. "I'd like you shave my pussy. It's common knowledge that Hierarchy girls shave their pussies to get the best dates, and I've been thinking about it doing it for a while… so…"

"So a girl's husband…" Brenda breaks in to say, "or sissy husband in your case, should be the one to shave off her bush. We'll make it a pussy party and have a little sex in the shower afterwards. Sound like fun?"

Mistress winks at me as she playfully swats Sherry's ass like I should know what she has in mind. However, my head is spinning after everything I've just seen and heard, so I'm clueless as to what she's even hinting about.

"Come, kitten," she says to giggly Sherry, "let's mow your grass in the master bathroom."

"Oh, Mistress," Sherry coos as we head towards the fifth door at the end of the hallway, "you're always so good to me."

~~~~~

"This is my sex room," Sherry points to a closed door on the same side of the hall as my sissy bedroom. "I'll show it to you later, and this door…" she points to their lesbian bedroom door on the opposite side, "is the one you're never allowed to open."

"Sounds like you told our girl about her new role?" Brenda says to Sherry as she opens the fifth bedroom door.

"Yes I did, and she's accepting it."

"And that's true, Mandy?" Mistress asks me as we step into the master bedroom. "Do you accept your new role in this lesbian household?"

I'm so amazed looking around the master bedroom that I don't even hear the question. It's like triple the size of our individual sex rooms, with two king size beds side-by-side and a large circular couch off to one side. The entire ceiling is mirrored, which is probably why I felt a little dizzy when we first came in.

"Well, sissy?" Mistress swats my ass to get my attention. "I asked you a question. Did Sherry tell you about how our relationship has progressed?"

"You mean about her feeling married to you?"

"Yes, baby, that's exactly what I mean. You're okay with her being more my wife than she is yours?"

"It's not like I have a choice, but yeah, if she wants it."

"You've always had a choice!" she cuts me off with a slap across my face. "You have the choice to stay… or leave. By choosing to stay, you of course give up all your other choices, so… do you still choose to stay?"

I have to pause before I answer, because Sherry's now behind Mistress kissing on her neck. In an open display of her love for Mistress, she's reaching around to cup her hands around Brenda's breasts. It's like I'm looking at myself through Sherry's eyes in a stark realization that we've both become totally devoted to Mistress.

I've already lost my manhood, and now I might be losing my wife. Yet none of that matters to me right now. All that matters is pleasing my Mistress, so I automatically start spitting out the words I know she wants to hear.

"Yes, Mistress, I'll be your sissy wife. Even if you take Sherry for your own, I'll always choose to stay. I can't imagine living without you."

"Stupid sissy," Mistress laughs. "Let's not blow this way out of proportion. I'm not totally taking Sherry away from you, I'm just expanding your possibilities. I know you've already started wanting cock a lot more than you want pussy, and it's only natural that you do, so perhaps I'll bring in another sissy for you to cuddle with when Sherry's in bed with me every night.

"I'm just waiting to see where your sissy mind goes with that."

"What do you think of our party room?" Sherry then quickly changes the uncomfortable subject as Brenda undresses me.

"Wow… I love it," I say as Sherry then starts undressing Brenda, "I think we're gonna have some fun sex in here."

"Indeed we will," Brenda chuckles after she strips me naked and turns around to undress Sherry, "starting today, in our master bathroom."

~~~~~

I don't know why we even bothered getting dressed, because here we are not thirty minutes later, scampering into the master bathroom stark naked. It's loads of fun, though, and my much smaller sissy tits even feel a little bouncy with this extra zing in my step. Girl fun is what this is, and I'm loving every bit of it!

Upon entering the master bathroom, I'm instantly amazed by the size of it. There's a two-sink marble vanity with a mirrored wall going all the way to the ceiling, but the main focal point is the gigantic shower that doesn't even need a door with the four shower heads set well back from where you step in.

"We're gonna have lotsa of fun in there," Mistress whispers as she and Sherry embrace me in front of the mirror.

"All three of us?"

"Yes, honey, all three of us, and just like you've been wanting it, too.

"Go ahead and enjoy my wife's bush one last time before we shave it off," Mistress then says as Sherry widens her stance in eager anticipation.

"I've always loved your bush," I tell Sherry as I drop to my knees, not the least bit phased by Mistress just openly referring to Sherry as… her wife.

"You'll love my pussy more when it's gone," Sherry giggles as she grabs my head and pulls my face into her still-hairy cunt.

"Enjoy her, baby," Mistress chuckles, "show her what a good sissy wife you'll be."

God, you'd think I'd feel humiliation after being called a sissy wife so many times, but it actually excites me as I run my nose through Sherry's silky-soft pubic hairs. Her moist pussy is giving off a slight scent of urine, which excites me even more as I settle in to my new reality of being their subservient sissy wife.

"One last chance to change your mind," Brenda tells Sherry with a pair of scissors in her hand. "Once I start clipping, I'm not stopping."

"I so want it, Mistress," Sherry confirms. "Make me smooth like Mandy."

Brenda doesn't start snipping pubic hair right away, though. She instead embraces Sherry from behind, working her into a high state of sexual arousal by kissing up and down her neck and bites on her ears, while I've got my tongue buried in her slit.

She waits until she senses Sherry getting close to orgasm before coming around to kneel beside me. I'm so into feasting on her pussy for the second time today that I don't notice her until she grabs my hair and jerks my head backwards.

"Good job, sissy wife," Mistress praises me. "Now open your mouth.

"Tongue out," she smirks as she clips the first clump of hair from Sherry's bush and sprinkles it onto my tongue.

"You're so mean," Sherry giggles as Brenda stuffs every snippet of hair she cuts into my mouth.

"Sissy wife wants to savor your bush as long as she can. Isn't that right, sissy wife Mandy?"

"Uh huh," I mutter with my open mouth filling with curly hairs.

"Can't talk with your mouth full?" Mistress chuckles sarcastically. "Don't worry, baby, we'll rinse it all out in the shower."

"Such a good sissy wife," Sherry giggles.

"Her only purpose is serving us and whoever we decide to mate her with," Brenda laughs.

I could laugh along with their teasing, but not with pubic hairs continuously falling into my open mouth. They're just having fun with me anyway, and I'm just happy to be in the presence of their naked, goddess-like feminine glory that I so wish I had.

Sherry's getting beyond turned on as Brenda continues snipping away. Her giggles turn into quiet moans with my tongue dipping into her crevice as her bush is trimmed to stubble. Then Brenda puts the scissors away and gets out the shaving cream, spreading a handful of the foamy white cream over Sherry's lower abdomen and working the lather into what's left of her woman hair.

We burst into laughter as Brenda gets playful and squirts a dollop of shaving cream onto each of our six nipples. Pretty soon we're smearing shaving cream all over each other and giggling like three little girls playing with whipping cream.

"We're making such a mess," Sherry giggles as Brenda smears it all over my tits.

"It's your pussy party," Brenda laughs. "Shall we step into the shower and let Mandy finish the job?"

"God, yessss…" she says in a more serious tone, "come shave me, sissy wife Mandy."

The mood suddenly turns very sexual as Brenda sticks three fingers into Sherry's snatch and takes her into the shower.

"Come, sissy wife," she then says to me, "your turn to finish the job."

"Just a sec; I have to pee."

"Do it in here. Sherry won't mind, will you, kitten?"

"Probably not," Sherry moans her submission.

"Are you gonna be my dirty girl today?" Mistress asks before kissing Sherry in a very sexual way.

"As dirty as you want me to be," Sherry submits to Brenda's seduction.

"Dirtier than you've ever been before?"

"Yes, Mistress, you know I'll always do what you want."

Holy fuck! I've never seen Sherry so turned on as I step into the shower with the razor in my hand. Mistress embraces her from behind with her hand half-way up her cunt, her eyes barely open like she's in a trance and totally under Brenda's control.

Sherry lifts her left leg for Brenda as I kneel before her, with Mistress then lifting her knee to spread her legs her wide apart. I slide my hands down her body from her tits to her thighs as she moans in Mistress's arms, so eager for what's to come, yet somewhat apprehensive about what might be coming.

The sight of my naked wife in the embrace of another naked woman makes my little boner so hard as I draw the razor over her once-bushy mound. Her clit is swollen like I've seldom seen as every razor stroke reveals more of the true beauty of her womanhood.

I look up to see her lips locked with Brenda's, her nipples protruding like pencil erasers as she embraces her lesbian lover as if they were married. I know this sounds weird, but I don't feel any jealousy towards Brenda even as I realize it's probably only a matter of time before she claims all of Sherry for herself.

I know it's true what she said earlier about me wanting cock now a lot more than I want pussy, but was she really serious about maybe bringing in another sissy for me to play with? The thought of sleeping with another cock every night does appeal to me, because I know I'll never sleep with Sherry again like we did when she was in love with only me before she fell in love with Brenda.

Thoughts about my new possibilities race through my head as I finish shaving Sherry's mound and the hair around her pussy. Those interesting thoughts then leave me as I concentrate on shaving her most sensitive parts, being extra careful to not cut her as the razor glides around her clitoris hood. Just a few more strokes is all it takes before I'm gazing at my wife's bald pussy glistening between her spread-apart legs.

What a magnificent sight her cunt is, open for me like a pink rose in full bloom. It's so beautiful that I have to kiss her swollen clit, pursing it between my lips and gently massaging it with my tongue.

“Ohhh… Fuuuck, Mandy," Sherry moans in Brenda's arms, "that feels so great!”

"Eat her out good, sissy wife," Brenda encourages me. "Do her like you do me in when we shower together."

"Just like that?" I ask to make sure it's okay.

"Yes, baby," Mistress confirms her intentions, "it's time for you to have what you've been wanting for so long."

I pause for a second, looking up to see both of them looking down at me with love for me in their eyes. My heart is filled with true love for the lesbian women I serve as I start kissing Sherry's soft stomach before moving down to her shaved and soaked pussy.

Spreading her puffy pussy lips apart with my fingers, I begin swirling my tongue around her burning clit, but what I'm really after is her previously forbidden pee hole, cuz now I have permission to take it!

"Oh, God, Mandy!" Sherry screams as I put my tongue right on it.

"Don't you just love that?" Mistress edges her on.

"I do," Sherry moans, "but if she keeps licking me there I might pee, and I don't want to."

"Why not, kitten? Our sissy wife won't mind."

"Because… it's pee… and it's so gross."

"It's sweet golden nectar to Mandy."

"I'm supposed to just pee in her face?"

"She likes it in her mouth, too. I piss in her mouth all the time."

"Oh God…" Sherry cries as I apply more sensuous pleasure to weaken her bladder control. "I don't think I can do something as gross as that."

"It's only gross if you think it is, my sweet little kitten."

I'm getting so excited at this point as I sense Sherry starting to lose her bladder control. I can already taste a little sweet nectar dribbling out of her as I increase the stimulation, knowing that the dam is about to burst any second!

"It's not any grosser," Mistress continues to work on Sherry's submissive state of mind, "than when you sucked Cheryl's cock Friday night every time she pulled it out of your dirty ass."

"But that was different, because I was so hot for her. I wanted more of her tranny cock."

"There's no difference, kitten. You know how sex is all about giving and receiving, so give your sissy wife the pleasure she so richly deserves, and that same pleasure will come back to you."

"Ohhhh…. God!" Sherry screams as I work the tip of my tongue into her already dripping hole with Brenda swirling her finger around her engorged clit.

"I can't help it!" she screams even louder as I draw the first spurts of liquid gold out of her.

"That's it, kitten," Mistress soothes her as I open my mouth to catch it when it comes "Let it flow, baby. It's starting to feel good, isn't it?"

"It kinda does," she giggles a tiny bit as she relaxes enough to let out a steady stream.

"She loves it, sweetheart, and so will you after you've peed in her mouth a few times."

God, I can't describe the erotic rush washing over me as I receive my first golden shower from Sherry. Her nectar tastes sweet running down my throat as Sherry watches it spilling out the sides of my mouth and down my chin. Knowing it's her pee is a turn on in and of itself, but seeing the amazement on her face is icing on the cake!

She shivers as she lets go to bathe me in its warmth, filling the air with an aromatic, musky female scent. In my excitement I'd forgotten that I had to pee myself when I first came into the shower, so as rivers of pee flow over me, my hard cock starts uncontrollably spraying sissy piss all over Sherry's leg as I lean forward to get another mouthful of her female nectar.

"She likes it like this," Brenda then coaches Sherry to rock her hips from side-to-side to spray it across my face.

I open my mouth again to bathe the back of my throat, but not swallowing this time as I show her how I like letting it flow out of my mouth and have it cascading over my tits and running down my body to drip off my sissy balls.

When her stream starts to weaken as her bladder empties, I let her pussy lips fall back together as Brenda lets go of her leg so she can stand on her own two feet. Then, leaning forward one last time, I press my open mouth against her to catch the last of her trickles. As I lick the golden droplets of nectar off her labia to clean her up, she shivers in Brenda's arms, moaning in sheer ecstasy.

"I can't believe I just did that," Sherry gasps.

"But it was fun, wasn't it?" Brenda teases.

"I have to admit that it was, but it's such a dirty thing to do."

"That's what makes it so much fun, doing it in the intimate privacy of our own home. No one has to know about it besides us, or maybe some of your future Hierarchy dates."

"Some men like this?"

"You'll be surprised how many men do. And it's a five-hundred-dollar upgrade when you do."

"Really? Just to piss in a man's mouth?"

"That's right, and it's a thousand-dollar upgrade if he pisses in yours."

"Oh, shit," Sherry shrieks, "I'll never drink a man's pee."

"Never say never after you've already done so many dirty things you never thought you'd do. Everyone has their kinks, and doing this kink for men is one of the ways the richest Hierarchy whores got that way."

"God… do you think this kink is maybe gonna be one of mine, too?"

"Oh, I think so, honey. You'll find that it gets rather addictive after a while."

Published 
Written by Jilluvscox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments