Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"My thanks to all who have read "The Party" thus far and special thanks to those who have rated and or commented on the story."

Chapter Seven-Meeting Malik

It turned out that Malik’s apartment was right here in New Jersey, near the Hudson River, about a half hour from our home. When I hung up, I realized my cock was hard, oozing precum, and I was wishing it was already Wednesday night.

After I finished with Malik, I realized I needed an excuse for Jill as to why I needed to be out for a late night on Wednesday. I didn’t want her to know where I was going.

Hoping Trev would help me out, I called him, and fortunately, he answered right away. I told him what happened when I talked with Malik and that I needed an excuse for Wednesday night. Trev told me not to worry and to tell Jill that he was having a few guys over to his place that night for a last game of poker before he got hitched. He assured me that he’d tell Kat the same story in case she and Jill talked. Sounded like a good story. I agreed.

Jill got home as usual around six o’clock. I had already called out for the delivery of Chinese food for dinner. She was no sooner in the house when she asked me if Nia had returned my call.

After she kicked off her shoes, I told her that not only had I heard from Nia, but that she had given me Malik’s number and I’d spoken to him too.

Jill shrieked, “OH MY GOD! Tell me what happened. What did he say? Was he OK hearing from us? Did he invite me to see him? C’mon, Ken, tell me!”

I said, “Long story short, you’re invited to his apartment studio for a massage on Saturday night.”

She started, “Oh fuck!! That’s fantastic. He is so hot. I haven’t been able to stop thinking about this. Thank you so much for letting me do this, Ken…whoa hold it a minute. Saturday is the wedding. I can’t go to Malik’s on Saturday!”

I told her what Malik said about the timing of the ceremony and reception. How we’d have a few hours after the reception before we were supposed to be at Malik’s place.

Then she said, ”What do you mean, 'we'? I told you, Ken, that my first time doing this, I want it to be just him and me. I’m afraid if you’re there I won’t feel free with you watching to give him anything and everything he might want.”

To calm her down, I explained that Malik wanted me to tell her the apartment number, drop her off, and then leave. He would take care of her getting home after their session, whenever that might be.

Then I remembered to tell her about how Malik had more or less demanded she is to dress for their meeting.

With a wicked smile, she said, “Whatever Malik wants, he shall have!”

After I told her that, she was satisfied that all was good.

Then I said,” Oh, by the way, Jill, when I talked with Trev yesterday, he invited me to his club in the city on Wednesday night. He’s having a few guys there for poker and drinks. Sort of a mini bachelor party. Of course, nothing like Kat celebrated. It might be a late night, though.”

Jill said, “Yeah, sure, that’s fine. Sounds like a good time.” She was seemingly disinterested. I’m sure she was thinking about Malik.

On Wednesday evening, Jill got home from her office around six PM. I was already showered and changed for my massage at Malik’s, or as I’d told Jill “Trev’s poker party.”

We talked for a few minutes then I said, “Ok I’m going to take off for Trev’s club.”

She said, “What? Oh right. I’d almost forgotten about that.”

I reminded her, “Might be a late night, so don’t wait up.” Kissed her and I was on my way.

When I got to Malik’s building, I realized that his apartment was a condo in a high-rise overlooking the Hudson River. There was a parking garage beneath the building, so I parked and took the elevator to his floor. I rang his video doorbell, and he answered over the intercom, “Hello Ken. Come on in,” and buzzed the door open.

He was exactly as Jill described him. A handsome, imposing, well-built, hairless, enticingly hot black man. We sat in his large fabulously furnished living room.

He was dressed casually in an outfit that looked something like a Karate-Gi. Loose-fitting short-sleeved top and calf-length pants. He was barefoot. I started to imagine what he looked like under those clothes. Was he wearing a thong like Jill described he wore at the party when he kissed her?

Malik said, “Let me offer you a special rum-like drink from the Caribbean. I have it custom distilled for me. It will relax you and then we can discuss why you’re here.”

From a small bar, he poured us a couple of fingers’ worth of dark, amber-colored liquor. He clinked his glass to mine and said, “Here’s to Jill, drink up!”

Whatever the drink was, it tasted great and went down very smoothly. I finished mine in a couple of swigs. I guess because I was a bit nervous about how things would turn out as the evening went on.

He sat across from me and began, “I was glad to hear that you and Jill have decided to open your marriage to other partners. Jill is very hot. I spotted her the minute she arrived at Kat’s party, and I knew immediately that I wanted to somehow get her gorgeous white ass here for a massage if possible. You said on the phone that you’re all in for her to visit me, correct?”

“Absolutely. She wanted your invitation, and I want her to have what she wants. So, let’s talk about Saturday night after the wedding,” I replied.

He said, “OK,” then got up, went to the bar for the bottle, refilled my glass, and set it on the table between us.

This time he filled it almost to the brim and said, “What is it exactly you want to talk about? I told you to bring her here around eight o’clock. What’s the problem?” he asked.

I had a few more sips of the drink, which was going down very easily. I was feeling quite relaxed. My inhibitions were slipping away, and I felt myself becoming increasingly attracted to this magnetic black man.

I explained, “I told you on the phone that Jill wants her first time with you to be just the two of you. I want to respect her wish. But I’d always hoped that, if she ever agreed to open herself to another man, I would be a part of it. As a partner in the pleasure or even as a voyeur. I wanted to somehow share the experience with her. When I told you that, you said that’s the way it would be. What did you mean by that?”

He asked, “So that’s what you’re concerned about?”

I said, “Well, yeah.”

He topped off my glass again and said, “Ken, finish your drink. Then I’ll take you to see my special studio. I think you’re ready for a complimentary massage. We can talk more about Saturday night, you, and Jill.”

I gulped down the rest of my drink. We got up and he led me through a small foyer off the living room to a door. It was an entrance to his massage studio. We went inside.

It was a large room and looked comfortable. It had subdued, yet bright enough lighting. Soft Asian or Caribbean-style music played softly, but with a distinctive drum-like thumping in the background, could be heard and felt.

There were half a dozen chaise lounge-type sofas, several large comfortable chairs, and huge oversized pillows large enough to be comfortable for sex. On several of the walls were racks of some kind which I immediately thought could be used for restraint. There were two other doors to the room in addition to the one through which we had entered.

In the center of the room was the massage table on some sort of elaborate metal frame. I suspected it might be more than just a simple table for massage. It was illuminated from above with soft spotlights and was visible from every sofa and chair in the room. One wall was essentially a very large, mirrored panel reflecting the entire room.

MonserrattMiller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MonserrattMiller

It was evident that the room was designed to accommodate more than just massage.

Chapter Eight-The Massage

After Malik had given me a moment to survey the room he said, “Let me point out a few features of the room. You can see there are two other doors. One is to a changing room which you will use in a few minutes. The other door is a separate entrance to the studio from the corridor outside. You would have seen it if you’d gone past my condo door to the end of the hall and around the corner. It has keypad access. It’s the door you will use on Saturday night, Ken.”

“No doubt you’ve noticed the mirrored wall. That is a two-way mirror. On the other side is comfortable seating from which there is a clear view of the entire room. There are also several video monitors for extreme close-up views.”

“That’s where you will be as Jill receives her massage.”

“The room sound equipped so you can hear everything. There will be an array of drinks and snacks provided for your enjoyment as well."

“One more thing. There are multiple hidden video cameras around the room and over the table so everything that takes place anywhere in the room will be video recorded and given to you.”

I said, “So this is what you meant when you said I would be part of it. This is fantastic, Malik, but how will I get into the room?”

He explained, “You’ll drop Jill off in front of the building. She’ll take the elevator up and I will let her into the apartment. Meanwhile, you’ll park in the garage below.”

“Once she’s inside, I will text you that she’s safely in. You’ll take the elevator up and go directly to the studio entry door. The code is 0690.”

“Go into the changing room and there is another door in there that lets you into the viewing room behind the mirror. Get comfortable and naked if you want and wait until I bring Jill into the studio. What do you think?”

I said, “It sounds like a plan to me.”

Malik said, “Ken, it’s obvious that you want Jill to surrender her interracial cherry to me and witness it. I’ve been thinking about enjoying her tight hot white body since the first moment I saw her. Have you been thinking about her being pleasured by my blackness since she told you about me kissing her at the party?"

I replied, “Of course. I can’t get it out of my mind.”

He said, “I realize this is Jill’s first time for something like this, and you were concerned about what kind of a guy I am. I hope you’ve been able to relax here tonight. and are no longer concerned about me or It seemed to me Saturday night.”

Not only was I OK, but the drinks had also taken away any anxiety, and my attraction to this hot black man had reached a feverish level. I was beginning to feel the same urges that Jill had felt with him.

Malik said, “I suggest we begin the massage I promised earlier. I have a feeling you can use a relaxing sensual massage. I also sense from our talks and some things that Trev has passed on to me about you, that you’ve wanted a massage like this for a long time. A very long time.”

“Longer than you can imagine, Malik,” I said.

I got the feeling that Trev had revealed to Malik that he wanted sexual fun with me, without Jill and Kat sharing, and that I’d pretty much agreed to it.

No matter, Malik was right. It was like he was reading my mind. I did want the massage. I was craving it. I was semi-hard and leaking precum inside the shorts I was wearing.

The drinks had gotten me completely relaxed and any inhibitions I’d had were long gone. I had no idea what was going to happen from there on, but I was hungry for whatever it turned out to be with this irresistible black stud.

He went to the massage table, pressed some controls, and the table adjusted to a three-quarter type reclining position. Then he said in a commanding tone, “Ken, go into the changing room, and strip everything off. I want you completely naked for the massage. Then come out and relax on the table. I’ll be back here in a few moments and start working on you.”

I went into the small room and stripped everything off. My cock continued to be half erect with a strand of precum hanging from my dick hole. 

I tried the door to the room behind the mirror and it was just as Malik had told me. I wiped a strand of precum off with my hand and licked it off my fingers. That made me even hornier. I went back into the studio and got comfortable on the reclined table.

A moment later Malik returned carrying a silver tray. On the tray were a couple of bottles that appeared to be massage oils, a small glass filled with a white liquid, and some type of ceramic bowl the contents of which were smoldering and smoking slightly. He put the tray down on a table nearby.

He brought me the glass of white liquid and said, “Drink this slowly.” I asked what it was.

He said, “It doesn’t have a name. It’s been made by men of certain Caribbean islands for centuries. I have a contact in New York City who prepares it. It’s made from herbs fermented into an alcoholic potion blended with semen from several men. The men of the islands believe that drinking it and savoring the cum of other men makes both men and women more lustful and yielding to another person. Drink it, Ken!”

I put it to my lips and took a small sip and realized that my lust for him had overwhelmed me. Malik untied the sash from the top of his Gi and peeled it off baring his upper body.

He was just as Jill had described him. Perfect. His dark chocolate, athletically muscular body was wonderfully cut. The well-defined pecs were topped with pinkish-tan large nipples. His torso narrowed to a thin waist with rippled abdominal ridges. I finished the drink and my precum was puddling between my thighs.

He took the glass from me, put it on the table then handed me the smoldering bowl.

He said, “Don’t ask what it is. Just slowly inhale the vapors three or four times and you will be ready for your massage.”

As I did, he pushed the bottoms of his outfit to the floor and stepped out of them revealing the most perfect male package I’d ever seen. At that moment I wanted his cock as desperately as I knew Jill did. I wanted it to be my first. I was hungry for him to break my black cock virginity.

His beautiful dick was darker in color than the rest of his exquisite black body. He was a bit more than semi-erect. The shaft of his veined black cock was at least nine to ten inches long and probably two and a half inches in diameter.

No wonder Jill had been so mesmerized at the party by what was hidden in his jock.

Behind his thick meat was a large scrotal sack with his golf ball-sized testicles tightly encased within. His magnificent manhood was topped off by a purplish-pink cock head the size of a plum. The head had a slit hole from which hung a long glistening strand of pre-cum. And making it even more impressive, it was shaved or waxed to perfect smoothness. There wasn’t a hair to be seen anywhere on his body.

He came closer to me. His cock was easily close enough to touch, but I resisted the urge. In some self-teasing perverted way, resisting it made me want it even more. But I knew by then that it wouldn’t be long before he made me do more than just touch it.

He took the smoldering bowl from me, held it to his face, inhaled several times, then put the bowl on the table. He came to the table pressed some controls and the table returned to a flat profile.

He said, “Ken, roll your white body onto your stomach,” which I did without hesitation. Between the drinks, the sperm-laden potion, and the vapors I’d become completely subservient to him. I was beyond hot for his beautiful black body and eager to agree to anything he wanted of me. I was his. I knew it, and he knew it.

Published 
Written by blewklaw
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments