Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

""Thanks to all who have read "The Party" thus far and taken a moment to rate &amp; or review it. Continuing parts will be a little slower in being published because I'm still working on many of them. <p> [ADVERT] </p> The first five parts were pretty much complete when they were published. So, I hope you'll be patient and perhaps put me in your Reader's Queue to be alerted of new parts. Thanks again.""

Chapter Thirteen-A Change In Plans

Friday, started out like a normal workday for me in my home office. Jill went to her office but took the afternoon off to get prepped for the wedding on Saturday, and her ‘massage’ with Malik after the nuptials later that night.

She got a manicure and pedicure. Also, a touch-up waxing so she’d be smooth as glass from her mound to her sweet butthole. I love licking her delicious cunt valley.

Mid-afternoon, before Jill got home, I was surprised to see an incoming call on my cell from Malik. I answered and he said he wanted to make a change in plans for Saturday night. A change that would be beneficial to me and would also send a message to Jill that he would be in control of everything that night.

Malik said he would send a car, driven by his friend Amil, to pick Jill up on Saturday night. Amil was the black stud who fucked Kat the night of her bachelorette party. He would pick Jill up at eight PM and take a long route to Malik’s place. That would enable me to leave immediately after she was picked up and get to Malik’s before Jill.

I’d get there and into the room behind the mirror with time to spare. Malik added that there are cameras throughout the condo and the studio, so I wouldn’t miss anything. Starting from the moment Jill arrived at his door.

Once again, what Malik wanted, was more like an order than a request and, of course, I agreed. I told him that the change in plans sounded good to me, but I wouldn’t know how to explain it to Jill.

He told me to tell her that he’d called and insisted that she be picked up by Amil. That I should point out to her that it would ensure my noninvolvement, just as she desired. Emphasize that he expected her compliance with both his wishes. First for the pickup, and then her attire for the evening.

When Jill got home, I could tell right away by her face that she had a problem.

I said to her, “Hi, you look like something’s wrong.”

“Well, yeah. It’s a problem with what Malik wants me to wear to his place tomorrow night. I have white lace thongs so that’s OK, but I needed the white thigh highs and lace bra. I went to my favorite boutique for them. They had the stockings, but no white lace bras in 35B. They are out of stock. I went to three other places, and no one had what I needed. You said that Malik was very emphatic about what I am supposed to wear. Now I don’t know what I can do.”

“Jill, I think you should just wear the thong, thigh highs, and go braless under the black dress. There isn’t much else you can do at this point.”

“I guess you’re right. It’s just that I wanted everything to be perfect. I’m so excited about this and I don’t want anything or anyone to mess it up. Hey, would you make me a nice strong drink while I change out of this suit and heels?”

Jill went upstairs. I went to the kitchen and made us both tall vodka and tonics. Heavy on the vodka. In a few minutes, Jill came back downstairs in a pair of shorts and one of her very thin tee shirts. Her tits looked delicious. She plopped down on the sofa next to me.

I said to her, “You know that’s one of my favorite tee shirts of yours.”

“Why because you can get a good view of my nips?”

“You got it!”

“How about this?”, she said, as she rubbed both her breasts with the cold drink.

Her nipples just about punctured holes through the fabric. I loved the sight and wanted to tear the shirt off her and suck those perky nipples. She just laughed knowing what I was thinking. But I had to break the news to her about the change in plans.

“Since, a few minutes ago, we were on the subject of Saturday night, there’s been a change in plans.”

“WHAT? Don’t tell me something’s wrong!”

“No nothing is wrong. Malik called me this afternoon and said he’s going to send a car to pick you up Saturday night. So, I won’t be driving you to his place.”

“Did he say why?”

“Yeah. He said it would keep me completely out of the picture, which is exactly what you want. Just as important, it’s what he wants, and he expects us to comply. The car will pick you up at eight o’clock and the driver will be Amil.”

“Amil? The gorgeous black stud who fucked Kat to sexual heaven during her party?”

“Yes, that Amil.”

“Well, that’s OK. I’ll be happy to ride with hot Amil anytime. Plus, it’ll keep you safe and sound here at home, which is just the way I want it.”

I wondered what Jill would think if she knew that I’d hardly be at home. I’d be close by enjoying her response to everything that Malik would do to and with her. But for the moment I had to play along with what she thought would go down.

“So, you’ll enjoy me staying at home playing with myself while one black hunk picks you up and delivers you to another black stud for the night?”

“Exactly! I love you for letting me take this first step down the road to becoming a ‘hot wife’ and of sexual openness for both of us. I can’t wait to start this exciting trip.”

She kissed me. Her tongue jabbed into my mouth. I welcomed it. She undid and pulled down my shorts. I wriggled out of them, and she got to her knees in front of me. My dick rose to the occasion with a bead of precum already oozing from the slit.

She gently held it in one hand as her other hand caressed my balls. Her lips engulfed my cock head as she gave it a couple of slow sucks. She forced her hand, which had been fondling my balls, under my ass. Her finger teased in and out of my butthole.

It all felt even better than usual, I knew she was really hot and horny. She started a sucking rhythm. Her finger slid further into my man pussy, and I knew I wouldn’t be able to last very long.

After a few minutes of loving it, I said, “Jill stop! I’m ready to explode. Pull off the thong. I want to fill your pussy with cum.”

“No Ken, that’s not happening.”

“WHAT? What the fuck do you mean?”

She kept stroking and sucking my cock.

“I’m not gonna let you fuck me now. Starting tonight my pussy is reserved for black cock only until tomorrow night. I’ll finish you with a blow job, but I won’t let you fuck me. I’m so horny for cock right now it’s killin’ me, but I want to feel this way for tomorrow night. I want to still be hungry. Hungry for hot, hard, black Malik to use my white body in any way he wants.”

“When you’re sitting here alone playing with your dick, think about how I am probably doing to Malik’s beautiful thick rigid black cock what I’m doing to you right now. Think about how, when I get home, you can slide your cock into my black cum filled cunt. Of course, that’ll only be after you lick and suck most of that black baby making honey out of it.”

MonserrattMiller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MonserrattMiller

That was it. I exploded flooding her mouth with cum. Some squirted from the sides of her mouth. I thought I won’t have to think about you doing Malik, I’ll be watching you do it.

She crawled up and kissed me with her semen-smeared lips and cum coated tongue.

We separated and she said, “That was a delicious appetizer, but I’m hungry as hell white boy. Why don’t you grill us some burgers for dinner?”

Chapter Fourteen-The Wedding

I made the burgers while she made a salad. We had dinner, watched a movie on Netflix, and turned in early. An interesting day was ahead for both of us on Saturday. But I was damn sure we didn’t share the same expectations.

Jill was up early in the morning to have her hair done for the wedding. I puttered around doing some things in my office. When Jill returned, we both got ready to go to the wedding.

I was ready first and was downstairs having a quick iced tea when Jill came down. She looked delicious in a tight-fitting pink dress that showed a lot of cleavage and leg.

I said, “Honey you looked terrific. Good enough to eat!”

“Well, before this day is over, you can bet someone is gonna eat me and more, or I’m going into a horniness meltdown I am so freakin’ hot. And if you place that bet, put your money on the black stallion.”

Off we went.

The ceremony was in a small nondenominational chapel. A scaled-down ceremony from the usual New Jersey wedding. There was no long-trained bridal gown and no wedding party of ten to twenty bridesmaids and groomsmen. It was just Trev and Kat with his younger brother Russ and her sister Jamie as witnesses.

Russ is a great-looking guy. He’s younger than Trev, probably in his early twenties. Jamie is a gorgeous nineteen-year-old brunette with green eyes and a fabulous body who always looks ready to fuck.

As I watched them my mind started to think about the possibility, down the road, of them as sexual players with Trev, Kat, Jill, and me.

 It wouldn’t have surprised me to find out that Russ was banging Jamie. They made a hot couple, and sexually sharing with both of them went on my mental To-Do-List.

I’d always had a thing for Jamie. A long-time thing. Back to the days when, if people could have read my mind, they would have called me a perv.

Trev told me a few times that his brother liked to play for both teams. In other words, a bisexual switch-hitter just like Trev.

The ceremony was short. Before we knew it, we were at the reception hall a couple of miles away.

We enjoyed a sumptuous cocktail hour, during which Jill and I were careful not to indulge too heavily. A splendid dinner followed along with dancing to very tasteful music in the background. We enjoyed ourselves, but at times I could tell Jill was preoccupied with the evening ahead.

As we shared cake, coffee, and conversation with the others at our table Kat waved to Jill and beckoned her to come over to her.

Jill said, “It looks like Kat wants me for something. I’ll be right back.”

Jill went to the bridal table and sat down with Kat. At the same time, Trev, who had been sitting next to Kat, got up from the table and had Russ follow him over to the open bar.

Both pairs started what looked like private talks meant not to be overheard. A few times I caught Kat looking over at me as she had Jill’s ear. I also saw Russ blatantly ogling Jill a lot as Trev talked to him. I wondered what these little hush-hush chats were about.

Trev finished with Russ then came over to sit next to me in Jill’s vacant seat. He said, “I guess you saw me talking to Russ?”

“Well yeah, because Jill went over to talk with Kat, and I couldn’t help seeing you and Russ talking.”

“I told him that you and Jill decided to open yourselves up to other fuck partners. Russ, just like me, has had the hots for your wife since he first saw her. I told him what you and I had planned for after the wedding and honeymoon. You, me, Jill, and Kat sharing partners and there might be a chance for him to be included at some point. He wants to know if you’d be OK with that?”

“Sure, if we’re all going to have fun I don’t see why not. Your brother’s a good-looking guy so I don’t think Jill would object. I certainly wouldn’t. I wouldn’t mind some man-to-man play with you and him together if you think he’d be up for it.”

“Oh, I think he’d be more than up for it. I taught my kid brother everything he knows. He learned about cock appreciation from me.”

“We’ve been having incestuous enjoyment for a long time. I’m going to tell him that we talked, and he’s got something to look forward to with Jill and more down the road. See you when we get back.”

“What about Jamie? Do you think that sweet young thing would ever join us?”

“I can’t say for sure Ken, but Jamie is a bit wild and something of an exhibitionist. So, I think there’s a good chance that she’d join our party. I’d love to tap my new wife’s sister!”

I wished him good luck and a safe trip. As soon as he left, Jill returned to our table from her little talk with Kat. I was certainly curious, so I asked her, “What was all that private chatting about with Kat?”

“Oh, she was telling me about their honeymoon plans and how they are both looking forward to getting down and dirty with us after they come home.”

“I was talking to Trev, but I forgot to ask about their honeymoon. Where are they going.”

“If I tell you, you’re going to wish we were going with them.”

“OK so talk!”

“One of Trev’s business associates connected him with a wealthy Jamaican man who lives in Manhattan. The Jamaican owns a large private chateau on a private island off the coast of Jamaica. He rents it, and all its staff, to clients, referred to him by trustworthy friends.

The staff that cares for the chateau is a dozen or so, beautiful black Jamaican men and women. They not only care for the chateau but also service the client’s every sexual need in all combinations. So, Trev and Kat are going to enjoy a whole week of black cock and pussy any way they want it.”

“FUCK, you were right! I wanna go with them.”

“Yeah, I knew you would. Hey, it’s almost five o’clock we should be leaving.”

So, we said goodbye to Trev and Kat and wished them a fun honeymoon. How could be otherwise?

We left for home to get ready for the night ahead.

Published 
Written by blewklaw
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments