Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Thanks to all who have read "The Party" & rated/reviewed it. At this point, the main title is being changed to 'Our New Lives'. Continuing parts will carry on the number sequence. So as this is Part Eight, the next will be Nine, then Ten, etc. After part Eight others will be a little slower in being published because I'm still working on many of them. So, I hope you'll be patient and perhaps put me in your Reader's Queue to be alerted of new parts. Thanks again"

Chapter Sixteen-Jill Gets A Taste Of Malik

The door closed and Amil was gone. Malik drew Jill to him with one arm while his other hand traveled up her thigh to her white lace-covered pussy. Her head once again fell back to the sofa backrest. He kissed her deeply. His tongue jabbed into her mouth, and she sucked it in.

They separated and he said, “You’ve wanted me from the moment we started talking at Kat’s party, haven’t you?”

“Malik I’ve wanted your gorgeous black body from the first moment I saw you early that night.  Later when you stood talking to me wearing only your thong, I knew you wanted to fuck my white pussy. I wanted to give in and let you have me. I felt like ripping that thong off you and sliding your black cock into my mouth. But I didn’t want to do it behind Ken’s back. My lust for you was overwhelming. I don’t know how I was able to resist giving in.”

“You didn’t give in and made me wait until tonight to introduce your hot white body to black dick. I may have to punish you a little bit for making me wait.”

He kissed her deeply again. The bottom of her dress was above the tops of her white thigh-highs, and he was fondling her cunt through her thong.

She slid her hand up his thigh into his shorts and she finally felt that magnificent black cock of his for the first time. Her eyes widened and her mouth fell open a bit. She played with it for a few moments.

Then sighed, “Oh yeeaaahh, I need this!”

She pulled his head to hers and her mouth attacked his. Her tongue alternated between darting into his mouth to meet his and licking his thick lips. I could tell she was beyond hot for him and ready for her ‘massage’.

“I’m here for you now Malik. Punish me, do it. I don’t care. I’ll do anything to finally feel your beautiful black body against mine and to satisfy your cock.”

He reached over to the cocktail table and with a lighter lit the contents of the bowl. The same bowl he used with me on Wednesday night. It ignited and he gently blew on the flame, and it began to smolder and smoke.

He lifted the bowl to her and told her to inhale the smoke slowly and deeply. She took a deep breath sucking in the vapors.

She asked, “What’s this?”

“Special herbs from the islands to help free you of any remaining inhibitions so you’ll give yourself to me completely and in every way tonight.”

“Then gimme more smoke. I want it.”

She had a few more tokes. Then he put the bowl on the table and said, “That’s enough for now.”

He kissed her hard and once again began to finger her through her thong. Her hand slid into his shorts to fondle his package.

“Jill, I wanted you that first night and you made me wait. Now it’s time for payback. Time for you to give me what I want and me to give you the black cock I know you need. Tell me how hungry you are for my black cock. Beg for it!”

“FUCK yes! I want it so bad. You want me to beg? YES? OK, then I’m begging for it. I’m so hot for you I’m begging like an addict. I’ll do whatever you want. I can’t stop thinking about you!”

“I’m gonna take your virgin whiteness. You’re gonna submit to me and have the kinda sex only a black man can give you.”

“Do it…I want it….I want you so fucking bad. PLEASE!”

“Stand up, slide those straps off your shoulders and let your dress fall to your feet. Then step out of it and spread your legs apart.”

Jill did as he ordered. She submitted and knew because she lusted for him he owned her. At least for that night, he did. Malik knew her tight hot white body was his to do with as he pleased.

CarieBelle88
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CarieBelle88

Then standing in only her thong and stockings Malik saw she wasn’t wearing the lace bra he’d told her to wear.  

“You don’t have the lace bra?”

“I’m so sorry Malik I couldn’t find one.”

He reached out to her lace-clad pussy and once again rubbed and fingered her snatch. She reacted humping her hips back and forth to meet his touch.

“I’ll forgive that because you look so delicious as you are. But you still need to be punished. Get on your knees, Jill. Undo my shorts and pull them off. Then use your sweet white mouth to show me how much you want me.”

She undid the button and zipper on his shorts and as she pulled them down his legs his magnificent black cock sprang up. It was fully rigid as it had been with me on Wednesday night. There was precum oozing from his cock slit and running down the shaft to his nut sack. I loved seeing it once again. My mouth watered and wanted to taste him and swallow his cum again. I was slowly stroking my cock.

Jill said, “Oh damn it’s fuckin’ huge. I can’t believe a black cock, or any cock, could be this beautiful.”

She put her hands on his thighs and pushed them apart. He slid down, legs spread. He was wide open. Jill started to gently stroke his cock and it seemed to get even harder and bigger.

For a short time, she seemed mesmerized by it. It glistened from his precum. The veins swelled out from the thick black shaft and his plum-sized cock head was engorged with blood. After a few moments, she leaned forward and ran her tongue from his balls up the shaft licking up the stream of pre cum. She ran her tongue around and around his big cock head. Finally, she enveloped the head and gently sucked more nectar from his cock.

“I love the taste of you. I can’t get enough of your hard black meat.”

“Keep it up, Jill. You’re serving your punishment real good baby.”

“I’ll do even better.”

She went lower. Sucked one of his balls completely into her mouth while continuing to stroke his cock with her hand. Then she switched from one nut to the other. He began uttering little moans. Precum was streaming down his dick and mixing with Jill’s spit. It was deliciously messy.

“Oh yeah Jill, that’s it. Keep going baby. Keep eatin’ me!”

She put her hands on his thighs and pushed them even wider and began tonguing his ass. She was lapping his hole and then jabbing her tongue into him as far as she could. He was moaning and she was whimpering little sounds of pleasure.

Then she went back up to his cock and began sucking it hard with a rhythm. She took as much of it as she could down her throat but far from its full length.

Jill seemed hell-bent on making him cum. She alternated between sliding her mouth down his cock and then doing quick sucks of just his swollen cock head. Her hand was under him with a finger probing his anal hole.

I didn’t count the time, but finally, he began to thrust his hips upward trying to fuck Jill’s mouth.

“Ah…ah…ugh….. FUCK I’m cumming’…YEAH here’s my nut baby... eat it all eat it all…you white slut cocksucker!!”

His dick pulsed and his face was contorted in pleasure. He was spewing jets of cum in Jill’s mouth. She couldn’t hold it all and it started leaking out of her mouth and down her chin. When he finished, she took her mouth off his cock and with her finger pushed the overflow from around her lips and chin into her mouth.

“Mmmm your black dick jizz is delicious. Want some?”

“Yeah!”

He brought her face to his then kissed and licked her lips sucking her tongue into his mouth.

“Damn, your mouth is fantastic. We’re just gettin’ started Jill.”

He lifted her with his muscular arms and carried her through the door into the studio.

Published 
Written by blewklaw
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments