Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Thanks to all who have read "The Party" &amp; rated/reviewed it. At this point, the main title is being changed to 'Our New Lives'. Continuing parts will carry on the number sequence. So as this is Part Seven, the next will be Eight, then Nine, etc. Part Eight will follow in a day or so, but others will be a little slower in being published because I'm still working on many of them. <p> [ADVERT] </p> So, I hope you'll be patient and perhaps put me in your Reader's Queue to be alerted of new parts. Thanks again."

Chapter Fifteen-Picked Up And Delivered

When we got home from the wedding, I couldn’t wait to get out of my suit. The warm humid New Jersey weather continued, and I took a quick shower. Afterward, I slipped into a pair of shorts and a tee shirt. Attire that I could remove quickly to be more comfortable in the room behind the mirror. It would also dishonestly exhibit to Jill that I was prepared for a solo evening at home.

I tried to get interested in a sports program on TV, and Jill tried to catch a quick nap. Neither of us was successful. Nonetheless, I continued watching. Jill showered and began prepping for her evening with Malik.

As I mindlessly watched TV, I pondered the evening and how it might unfold. Was I a pervert for agreeing with Jill, in fact urging her, to give herself, without limits, to a dominant black stud?

Malik was the same beautiful black man who made me completely submissive to him just a few nights before. He’s a guy with incredible sexual stamina. Malik had more than satisfied my long-time urge for sexual satisfaction with another guy’s body and cock. It was my first time with another man, and in retrospect, I loved every minute of it.

I had no doubt he would give Jill sexual pleasure beyond anything she’d ever experienced. Without her knowing it, I would be a voyeur of the entire evening. I’d witness everything Malik did with and to her. A trim, muscular, large black man would make my beautiful, somewhat petite, wife his white slut and I’d watch it all. Was it right or wrong? I didn’t care. She wanted this and so did I. I couldn’t wait for it to happen.

The time passed faster than I expected and right at eight o’clock, the doorbell rang.

I opened the door and there was Amil. We introduced ourselves. I did a quick head-to-foot scan of Amil. Immediately I understood why Kat had rushed to a bedroom with him during the party.

He was a couple of inches taller than me. His gorgeous ebony body was hidden by only a pair of shorts, a muscle tee, and flip-flops. The noticeable bulge in the front of his shorts had me very interested in getting to know him better.

He is built very much like Malik and I suspected from the bulge in his shorts he was at least Malik’s equal in other ways as well. I wondered if he, like Malik, was bisexual. My curiosity was soon satisfied.

He asked, “So Ken, is Jill ready to go?”

“I’m sure she is. Just let me call her down and let her know you’re here.”

“Wait a second before you do that. I just sent my number to your cell. Text both me and Malik as soon as you park in the garage below his building. Then go up to Malik’s place and get in the room behind the mirror. Your text will be my signal to stop driving the long route and deliver Jill to Malik.”

“OK, got it.”

“Hey Ken, one more thing. I remember Jill very well from Kat’s party. She stood out because she was one of the hottest babes there. I would have made a move on her, but I had already committed to being Kat’s surprise gift.”

“By the way, Malik told me about the good time you and he had Wednesday night. So, how about if someday I get a craving for some white pussy, cock, or both, would you and Jill be interested?”

“Amil, if you get the craving, call us. I guarantee both of us will be more than ready to satisfy it.”

“That’s what I was hoping for.”

Just as he said that Jill came down the stairs and said, “I thought I heard talking down here. Hi Amil, you’re dressed nice and cool for a warm night like tonight.”

“Jill baby, the minute you came down those stairs my temperature got a lot fuckin’ hotter just seeing how delicious you look. Come over here babe and properly say hello to your driver.”

He spread his arms and Jill went to him. As they embraced his hands slid down to her beautiful firm ass and caressed her butt cheeks. With no hesitation, she looked up at him and he kissed her open mouth. I could see his tongue dueling with hers. Then it was over.

Amil said, “We’d better get moving before I get myself into trouble with Malik’s client.”

Jill said, “Maybe I’d like to get you to get me in some trouble Amil. Have a nice night, Hon. I know I’m going to. Don’t wait up baby. It’s going to be a very late night.”

They went out the front door and down the walk. Amil’s hand on her ass. I watched until they got in the car and drove off. After a few minutes to be sure they were on their way I went to the garage, got in my car, and headed to Malik’s.

A half-hour later I pulled into the garage and parked. Immediately I texted Amil and Malik, “I’ve arrived.”

I quickly got to the elevator. A couple of minutes later, using the keypad door, I was securely in the room behind the mirror. The room was nicely stocked with drinks and snacks. I poured myself a large vodka on the rocks and waited.

There are a half dozen large video screens in the room in addition to a very clear view of the studio itself through the mirrored panel. Some were fed from cameras in the condo’s living room where I could see Malik.

AshleyCutee4
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AshleyCutee4

 He was sitting on one of the large lounge-type sofas, a drink in hand. On a nearby cocktail table were several bottles, a couple of which I recognized as liquor. Also on the table was the small bowl to which I had been introduced on Wednesday night. The bowl was not yet smoldering.

Malik was barefoot and clad in only a pair of shorts. The rest of his beautiful muscular black body was naked. I wanted him again.  He is magnificent.

The doorbell chimed and I could tell the sound coming from the video cameras was perfect.

Malik walked to the door to welcome Jill and Amil. He immediately took Jill in his arms and said, “So, I finally have you here for your complimentary massage. I’ve been looking forward to this moment since Kat’s party. I’m glad Ken is OK with you coming to me.”

“Same here Malik. I‘ve wanted you ever since that night, and Ken’s not only OK with it, he’s all in for me coming to you tonight and many times after tonight.”

“C’mon sit down and let me fix you and Amil a drink. Do you mind if Amil share’s a quick drink with us?”

“No, not at all.”

Amil and Jill sat down on the sofa. Malik brought the drinks over and sat on the other side of Jill. He said, “Well, here’s to an evening of new pleasures.”

Jill said, “Cheers, I’ll drink to that.” All three clinked their glasses.

Jill took her first sip, smiled, and said, “This is very good. I could get used to this stuff.”

She quickly downed more of her drink and asked, “What is this called?”

Without asking Jill, Malik immediately refilled her glass as he explained, “It doesn’t have a name. It’s been made by men of certain Caribbean islands for a long time. I know a guy in Manhattan who makes it for me. I only serve it to guests who have come to me for my special massage. It’s made from herbs, plants, and fruit fermented into an alcoholic elixir and blended with semen from multiple black men. The men of the islands discovered that drinking it and savoring the seed of other men makes both men and women more lustful and yielding to another person or persons.”

As Malik was explaining it all, Jill’s hand moved to his naked thigh and lightly raked it with her fingernails. At the same time, Amil put his hand on Jill’s thigh-high clad leg and slowly began to stroke it.

Amil asked Jill, “Do you mind that the liquor contains the cum of several anonymous black men?”

“I’d have never known if Malik hadn’t revealed it. But no, I don’t mind at all, since it tastes delicious. Plus, I think it’s giving me a little buzz. I’m starting to feel very relaxed, comfy, and yeah, getting quite a bit hotter. So, if that’s what the drink is supposed to do it’s working. Pour me some more Malik?”

Malik picked up the bottle and filled Jill’s glass then topped off his own. As he was doing that Amil’s hand moved up Jill’s thigh to the bare skin above her stocking top. He boldly leaned in and kissed Jill’s neck quickly and gently several times.

Jill’s mouth opened and she uttered, “Mmmmm, so nice.”

Malik said, “Do you like what Amil is doing, Jill? Does it feel good?”

“Oh yeah, real good.”

“His hand or his kisses?”

“Both are doing a number on me and making me very hot!”

Jill took a few more sips of her drink. Then her head fell back resting on the sofa back. Her hand started to rub Malik’s smooth hairless chest and belly. Amil continued stroking the flesh above her stocking top and planting little kisses on her neck. Jill was purring quietly with delight.”

Malik said, “Maybe someday Amil will join us for your massage. Would like that?”

“I’d love it. Kat told me that Amil was a fantastic fuck!”

Jill, who had never been with a black man, expressed her desire to satisfy two of them at the same time. I pulled off my tee shirt and shorts releasing my rigid cock. The thought of her being double-teamed was beyond hot. Precum was oozing freely from my dick.

Malik said, “I will make that happen Jill, but now it’s time for Amil to say good night. His job here is done. He’s delivered you, the beautiful hot white wife I want, for a night of pleasure. I think you should tip your driver with a sensuous kiss for his excellent service.”

Amil didn’t wait. Just as he had done in our living room, he brought his lips to Jill’s and covered her open mouth. He filled it with his stabbing tongue. Jill hungrily returned his kiss.

Then Amil said, “Someday soon Jill, you will be the creamy white filling of sex Oreo. Chocolate on the bottom, chocolate on top with your delicious whiteness between us. Then you will experience Amil just as Kat has. I know she’s told you all about that.”

“Yeah, she has told me, and I’m ready to be part of that cookie. You know Amil, cookies like to be eaten right? Good night baby.”

Amil smiled and said, “Until then, good night.”

Amil got up from the sofa with a noticeable tent in his shorts and left.

Published 
Written by blewklaw
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments