Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

""Thanks to all who have read "The Party" thus far and taken a moment to rate &amp; or review it. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Thanks.""

Chapter Eleven-The Third Degree

When I got home from Malik’s place, it was a little after four AM. I snuck in as quietly as I could. When I got to our bedroom Jill was fast asleep. At least that’s what I thought. I undressed, got into bed, and then heard a very sleepy, “Hi glad your home.” Then once again she seemed to go out like a light.

I was exhausted from the previous night and didn’t wake up until about ten AM morning. Jill had been long gone off to her office. She left a note on the countertop in the bathroom.

It said, “Considering the time you got home, I guess you had a REALLY good time last night. It’s got me wondering. I wanna hear all about it. I’ll pick up a pizza on the way home. Luv Ya!”

As I read it, I wondered how she would have reacted if she knew what my night had been like.

I made some fresh coffee and had a cup. Then I showered and couldn’t help thinking about my shower last night at Malik’s to wash off the cum from both of us. I was also surprised that my man-pussy wasn’t even sore from the deep fucking Malik had given me. Maybe that was because I liked it so much that my butt hole relaxed and accepted it. My dick started to harden again, and I said to myself, “NO you’ve got to get some work done.”

I quit the shower, dried off, and threw on a tee shirt and shorts. Went to my office and worked for the rest of the day with a short break for a quick lunch.

About mid-afternoon, my cell rang, and it was Trev. I answered. He started right in by asking, “So, Ken, how did you enjoy MY bachelor party last night?”

I pretty much gave Trev a play-by-play of everything that happened the night before with Malik. After all, if it hadn’t been for Trev, the whole night might never have happened. I told him everything in detail.

When I finished, Trev said, “Ken, lemme tell you I’ve been sitting here with my cock out and stroking it as I listened to your story. Now I’m thinking about the things we talked about the other day. You, Jill, Kat, and me enjoying some fun together after the wedding.”

 I told him I was confident that would happen. After Jill and I talked about Kat’s party and decided we both wanted to experience other partners, the door was open for him and Kat to share with us.

Trev said, “That’ll be fantastic. I’ve always been hot for your wife. But don’t forget Ken, I also want some cock fun with you. Maybe at some point, we can invite Malik to join us too.”

I just said, “Trev, whenever you’re ready so am I. Last night proved one thing to me. I like cock!”

Jill got home around six PM with the pizza. I opened some wine, and we ate and talked about her day at the office. I told her that I’d clean up the pizza while she took a shower.

She taunted, “You’re offering to clean up? Wow, Mr. Nice Guy huh? Are you maybe feeling a bit guilty about anything that happened last night?”

“I have nothing to feel guilty about anything to do with last night.”

“Hmm, I just wondered about Trev having a last-minute bachelor party that was only drinks and poker. No strippers? No hot women extras? Was it poker or a party like Trev threw for Kat? Were there any hot babes there to help HOLD your cards or hold anything else?”

“I had nothing to do with any hot babe strippers or lady escorts last night. I told you it was supposed to be an all-guys thing and that’s exactly what it was.”

I told myself I wasn’t lying. It was just guys. Malik and me.

“Well, knowing Trev’s history, I couldn’t believe that he was throwing himself a bachelor party without any sexual extras. So, I called Kat from the office late this afternoon and asked her if she knew anything about what went on last night.”

“You did? Fuck Jill, don’t you trust me? Anyway, what if there had been some ‘extras’ and I took advantage of them? The other night in bed we both decided that we wanted to open ourselves up to other partners. What if I did enjoy sex with somebody? Maybe I was just beating you to the punch before you get the massage you want so badly from Malik. So, what did Kat tell you about last night?”

“Kat said that Trev told her all about everything that happened last night, including what you did, in detail. But she thought you should tell me about it since you were there. Then she had to run and clicked off.”

“OK well, that’s it then. I told you all about what happened last night. All guys no women. Why don’t you go take a shower while I clean up the pizza and wine? Come back down when you’re done, and we’ll watch a flick on TV.”

I was curious about what Trev had told Kat. I spilled my guts to Trev in the afternoon about me and Malik last night. Had he told Kat everything? Is that why she said I should be the one to tell Jill because ‘I was there?”

Before she went upstairs to shower Jill said, “Ken, I hope you know I’m just busting you right? We talked all about this after Kat’s party and made our decisions. I don’t care if you tell me or not. I just want you to know that if you got laid, had your cock sucked, or whatever, I’m all good and I hoped you enjoyed it.”

Jill headed up to shower while I cleaned up. I changed into my PJ shorts plopped on the sofa and began searching for a movie.

Soon Jill came downstairs in just a thong and tee shirt. She went into the kitchen and made us both very tall glasses of ice and vodka. She brought the drinks in and snuggled next to me. We sipped the drinks and searched for something we hadn’t seen. Finally, I said to Jill, “I haven’t found anything to watch. Is there something you’d like to see?”

“Yeah, there is. I wanna see you peel off those shorts so I can see your cock rise when I tell you about last night.”

“Last night? I thought we were finished talking about what I did last night.”

“We are done talking about what you did or didn’t do. What I meant was, what I did last night.”

 

Chapter Twelve-Horny Jill

I stood up, dropped my shorts to the floor, and stepped out of them saying,” I like where this is going. Tell me about it.”

I sat back down and rearranged the sofa pillows so that I was half reclining with one leg across Jill’s lap. She pulled her tee shirt off and threw it on a nearby chair. Her hand started lightly stroking the inside of my thigh.

KellyJezz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KellyJezz

“After you left last night, I had a quick bite to eat and then did a little work I’d brought home. But I couldn’t get my mind on it so after a while, I just quit. I’ve been so horny since Kat’s party I’m having trouble concentrating on anything. I keep thinking about Malik and next Saturday night.”

“I wound up stripping down and taking a cool shower. The water felt nice cascading over my body since the weather’s been so hot lately. I pointed the cool spray from the handheld shower head over my tits, then down my belly, and soon the spray danced all over my smooth pussy mound. I couldn’t resist temptation, so I spread my legs and ran the jets of water back and forth from my clit to my asshole. It felt really good, and I started to actually hump the streams of water a little bit. Finally, I quit, but damn I was horny as hell. I towel-dried myself and didn’t even get dressed. Just wrapped the towel around me and came downstairs.”

Jill was right. My cock rose as she talked. It was now at half-mast. She’d started alternating between rubbing my thigh and fondling my rapidly hardening dick. Her other hand was beginning to pet her pussy.

“The cool water spray tantalized my cunt. I started to think about you and what you might be doing at that same time at Trev’s party. I never bought into the whole poker and guys-only story.”

”I imagined you fucking some hot escort, and Trev doing the same with another one in the same room. A whole scenario was forming in my mind. You along with Trev and other guys in a mini orgy.”

“A couple of Trev’s bi and gay friends doing each other. Then you and one of them getting it on. Hey, after all, the other night you said you would be open to sex with other guys right? Plus, it was my fantasy so I could have you doing whatever I’d like to see.”

I asked her, “You imagined me and another guy doing each other, and that turned you on?”

“Oh yeah. I’ve thought about it since the other night when we decided we were going to try new things with new partners. I’ve also thought about you and me with Trev and Kat. Switching partners. You with Trev and me with Kat. I think watching you suck another guy’s cock would be beyond hot. Maybe even hotter than watching Kat’s tongue fuck my pussy.”

“Anyway, when I came downstairs, I grabbed my laptop and plopped down here on the sofa. I started searching Pornhub for something to watch. I found an older video of Janet Mason and a young, beautifully cut, black guy with cock like steel. Janet seems to love big black dicks. I watched her sucking his cock and then him fucking her with his huge pole. My pussy was oozing lube. I’d been horny thinking about what you might be doing at Trev’s party while I showered. Then I watched the video. That just made it worse because I started thinking about Malik.”

“I had to do something for relief. Then I thought to myself, ‘Hell Ken is probably getting laid right now at Trev’s party so what the fuck!”

“I went into your office hoping to find something. I shuffled some paper and opened some folders, but no luck. Then I opened the top desk drawer and there it was. A post-it note with Malik’s name, address, and phone number.”

“I copied his number. Then I unlocked the front door, grabbed my laptop and cell, and headed up to our bedroom.”

I said, “Hold on. Why did you unlock the front door?”

“Be patient you’ll see.”

“It was only about ten o’clock at that point, and I thought you were probably fucking some hot babe why should I wait until Saturday night?”

 I decided to call Malik and tell him that you were out at Trev’s party and wouldn’t be home until the early morning hours. Tell him to come here and do to me what he wanted to do at Kat’s party. Give me his gorgeous black body. The front door is unlocked. Just come in and up the stairs, I’m already naked and waiting for you.”

I thought to myself that at the very time she had been planning to do that, I was probably getting from Malik exactly what Jill wanted from him.

I asked, “So what happened next?”

“I dialed his number, but it went straight to voicemail. I got cold feet and hung up without leaving a message.”

It went to voicemail because he was with me busting my black cock cherry.

“What were you going to do if he answered?” I asked.

“At that moment I was so hot for him I think I would have told him exactly what I just told you. The door was open for him to come and share his black body with me in our bed.”

“I called a couple of more times with the same result, and I never left a message. Around midnight I figured he was busy and not going to answer. I went downstairs and locked the door. Then went back to the bedroom, got out my big black vibrating dildo, and fucked myself to great cum. I fell asleep right after.”

“But tonight, you’re here, and I’m still horny as hell.”

Jill stood up and pulled off her thong. She backed herself onto the sofa with her legs straddling me, her gorgeous, sweet ass above my face. I could see her whole sweet slit glistened with juice.

She said, “Eat my snatch babe. I need to feel your tongue and lips. I’m so fucking hot I need to cum or go nuts.”

She lowered her pussy. I licked her slit and tongue fucked her hole. Her lips closed on my cock, and she sucked and teased the head. We were in a perfect sixty-nine orally pleasuring each other. After a while, she engulfed my cock, balls deep, and started to mouth fuck me. My tongue opened her clit hood. I sucked her sensitive girly prick.

We were moaning with pleasure. I licked and sucked every inch of her crotch and probed her butthole with my tongue. Her juices soaked my face. The pace with which she orally fucked me increased. We were both ready to explode.

She groaned, “Oh God, Ken, don’t stop…don’t stop, ugghhh OH FUCK I’M CUMMING!”

A flood of her pussy juice flowed into my mouth as my cock spasmed and explode. I shot nine or ten jets of cum for her to savor and swallow.

We lay still for a moment or two. Then she turned around and lay on top of me. Some of my cum had dribbled out of her mouth and down her chin. Sloppy little mess. She kissed me. Her tongue pried my lips apart and she emptied the cum left in her mouth into mine. I gladly swallowed. I loved the taste of it.

She said, “I love you more than anything on Earth. I always will no matter what we ever do with others, but despite that, I can’t wait until Saturday night and Malik.”

Published 
Written by blewklaw
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments