Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Thanks to all who have read "The Party" thus far and taken a moment to rate &amp; or review it. Part Four will be the last part published for what I hope will only be a brief period of time. To be clear the story does not end with Part Four. <p> [ADVERT] </p> For several reasons, I am still working on final drafts of the story going forward. I hope you will please check back from time to time for the continuation of "The Party". Thanks."

Chapter Nine-Begging

I felt him pour oil on my back from my shoulders down to the rise of my butt from my lower back. He began by spreading the oil with his hands and then kneading the muscles of my neck and shoulders. It was wonderful. Soon it felt so good I began moaning from the pleasure.

He leaned over, his lips close to my ear, and said, “You’re not the first man that’s come to me man to man to arrange for his wife to have her first black man.

“Over time this is what I’ve discovered. Most men want to be a part of it. Not only do they want to see their wives pleasured by a black man, but they have a hidden submissive urge to explore the same thing themselves.  To share the experience with me and their wives. Many of them use their wives as an excuse to satisfy their lust for black cock.  Something they would never reveal to anyone outside their marriage.

“I think you want the same thing, Ken. But Jill doesn’t want you there. So, you’ve come here to have it for yourself, haven’t you?”

I felt his hot breath on my neck. Then his lips and tongue started to lick my neck and ear I weakly said, “Yes”. 

He continued working on my back going lower and lower. Every few moments he would kiss or lick my neck and ear, again breathing heavily.

I felt him pour oil on to my ass and he massaged my butt cheeks. He rubbed my mounds of flesh and upper thighs.

Moments later he caressed my balls and rolled them in his hand. Precum ran out of my cock beneath me like a river. Then I felt his oily finger gently probe the rosebud hole of my ass. His finger teased it in a circular motion. Jabbed inward then retreated out over and over.

I couldn’t help myself and began raising my ass in rhythm with his probes. Soon his finger was deep.  It was completely inside me and I was moaning in absolute pleasure. My cock was harder than it’s ever been.

He began loudly dirty talking to me.  It inflamed me even more.

“You like your white ass finger fucked, dontcha white boy?”

“Uuugh yeah, yeah I do!”

“But I know you want more than this, dontcha?”

“Oh fuck yeah!”

“What do you want? Tell me what you want.”

“I want you!  I’ve wanted you since Jill first talked about you.”

“What about me do you want white boy? Tell me exactly.”

“I want your cock”

“My what cock?”

“Your black cock.”

“ASK LIKE YOU WOULD ON THE STREET!”

“OK! OK! I want your big black cock, you mutha fucker.”

“That’s it, white boy. Now we’re talkin’ the same fuckin’ language. So, before I turn Jill into a black cock lovin’ cum slut, you want me to turn you first, dontcha?”

“YES! YES! FUCK I’m beggin’ you to black me. I want everything your dark body, mouth, and cock can do to me. I’ve wanted you since Jill first told me about you. I’m so fucking hot right now I’ll do anything you want.”

“Roll over on your back you white sissy. Put your hands over your head and spread your legs. You won’t be done beggin’ for my black meat for a long time tonight.”

I rolled over and my dick stood straight in the air. He quickly grabbed my wrists. I heard clicks. He’d cuffed me to the table. He went down by my feet and cuffed each ankle to the corners of the table. Precum was running down the shaft of my cock. I didn’t protest. My desire to sexually surrender to this beautiful black stud was overwhelming. I wanted to be blacked.

He reached to the small table and uncovered a cock-like dildo about six inches long. He flicked a switch, and it began to vibrate. He began using it to slowly stroke the insides of my thighs. Up one and down the other. Then running it over my balls. Along the length of my throbbing seven-inch cock. Very slowly, teasingly over and over.

He was sexually torturing me. My body was going back and forth over the pain-pleasure line, but I loved every sensation I was feeling. I was never so hot in my life. He’d revealed something inside of me beyond my long-time unsatisfied attraction to cock. He unleashed a desire to be submissive and satisfy the lust of another man

His face came to mine. He used the tip of his tongue to tantalizingly lick my lips lightly. After a few moments, he kissed me full and parted my lips with his tongue. I eagerly sucked his tongue into my mouth. I was overwhelmed by lust for him.

He lifted his mouth from mine and said, “This is how these thick hot lips are going kiss every inch of Jill’s white body. I’m going lick and suck the sensitive nipples on her beautiful tits. Kiss down her body to her widespread legs and bury my face between her smooth white thighs. I’ll lick her from her tight butthole to the hood of her sensitive mini dick. Then suck her clit until she screams to have her pussy stuffed. I’m gonna lick and tongue fuck her cunt tunnel until she begs for black cock. Then I’ll rise and kiss her so she tastes her own juices while I slowly slide my hot rigid black dick into her hungry black cock virgin snatch.”

As he told me what he’d do I imagined Jill enjoying everything he described. I felt jealous for a fleeting moment, but that quickly disappeared behind my need for my own satisfaction.

He started to run the vibrating dildo up and down the length of my cock around the head and back down again. He teased my nut sack with it then back to my cock. All the while continuing to lick and kiss my lips.

 I was going crazy I was so hot. He reached to the table again for the oil and used it to coat the fake cock. I felt its head begin to slowly penetrate my man-pussy.

He said, “Do you want this fuck stick, Ken? You said you would do anything.”

I almost screamed, “YES YES give it to me, but Malik please suck or jerk my cock it’s ready to explode.”

He replied, “Oh no not yet! I still want much more from you before I will let you be satisfied.”

With that, I felt him push the entire length of the vibrating cock into my ass and the vibrations were incredible.

I couldn’t contain myself. I pleaded, “Please Malik I want your cock. I want to suck your black cock. I want to feel you in my mouth.”

He said, “Oh you’re going to suck my cock alright, but you’re gonna take the long road to it. Here we go!”

With that, he unlocked the cuffs on my ankles and then mounted the table kneeling with his knees on either side of my head. His large ball sack resting on my forehead.

He said, “Now start eating my hot black asshole. RIM ME, YOU WHITE PUSSY SLUT!”

Eagerly I began licking his hole swiping my tongue up and down his crack. Probing his hole with my tongue as deep as I could.

I sucked his balls into my hungry mouth. First one then the other. Back and forth then back to his hole again. He began moaning in ecstasy.

“Yeah yeah, you got it, lick that, you mutha fucker. Tongue fuck me. Eat my black asshole!”

It was as if I was crazed with lust. I couldn’t get enough of him to satisfy my hunger for his body. I have no idea how long it was that I orally probed and pleasured his anal tunnel when I heard clicks.

He finally released my wrist shackles and said, “Now we’re gonna switch places and you’re gonna get what I know you want. My black licorice lollipop of a cock.”

He made us switch and now he was lying on his back on the table.  He forced me down between his legs and said, “Here it is white boy. Time for you to be a black cock sucker.”

I’d wait so long for this. Precum was streaming from his cock slit down his shaft. I opened my mouth and engulfed the huge, flared head, and savored the sweet juice flowing from his rigid meat.

My tongue circled the plum-sized glans. His precum mixed with my spit. I licked up and down his shaft, often going lower and sucking his balls. I took the head into my mouth and slid as much of his shaft into my throat as I could. My head bobbed up and down enjoying every stroke.

I had always wondered how this would feel when I finally did it for the first time and it was everything I’d hoped for. I finally sucked cock, black cock, and it seemed completely natural. It felt like I’d been doing it all my life.

EmiliaFerrerCo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmiliaFerrerCo

He fucked my mouth as it slid up and down his steel-like cock. Precum and spit were slobbering all over his nuts and my face. I couldn’t get enough of the sloppy blow job I was giving his fantastic black meat.

It was probably fifteen minutes or so when his hips started to thrust upward to match the rhythm of my sucking. He moaned in pleasure, softly at first, then louder. Suddenly he groaned, “Ahh DON’T STOP! Keep sucking, keep going, I’m cumming….Ughh arrrggh!”

His cock spasmed and pulsed in my mouth as streams of hot thick creamy cum began filling it. I savored his cum and swallowed as much as I could. But Malik’s plentiful spurts were too much and overflowed my mouth.

As his orgasm continued his delicious nectar dribbled down coating my lower face as well as his cock and ball sack.  I gulped as fast as I could. His cock erupted about a dozen times before it finally stopped, and he sighed with relief. But his dick was still as rigid as steel.

My tongue swirled the remains of his huge load. I loved the taste and had swallowed all that I could, but much of his load had leaked down his shaft. His still rigid meat and balls were covered with his cum.

I went down to start licking him clean when he said, “Whoa STOP! Cum is nature’s best lube and we’re far from being finished, white boy.”

Chapter Ten-Black Bred

He said, “Hand me the bottle of oil from the table.” I did.

He put his hands on me and forcibly turned me around and told me to kneel facing his feet and straddling his hips. Once I did, he poured oil into the crack of my ass. It flowed downward and seeped into the hole which I knew Malik was preparing to use as my man pussy.

As I felt the oil, I realized that somewhere while I had been sucking his cock the fake vibrating dildo had slid out of my ass. I couldn’t hear it, so I guessed it ran out of juice. When it had or where it was, I had no idea, but my butthole felt like it was still gaped open from it.

Malik said, “Oh yeah, your man pussy is ready to be bred. I’m gonna slowly tease that hole with this black fuck stick until you beg me to bust your white boy cherry cunt. And you will beg, won’t you?”

I said, “YES please I want it now Malik. I’m begging, please. I’ve done everything you wanted, and I want more.  I’m groveling if that’s what you want me to do. I’ve waited so long for this.”

Malik laughed and said, “Ha-ha! I love blacking you white guys. It’s almost as much as turning your white ladies into black cock addicts.”

He slowly worked what felt like two or three oily fingers into me and started to teasingly slide them in and out. The sensation was electric. I felt like I was close to cumming. After a few minutes, he pulled them out and said, “Lean forward and I’m gonna take you places you’ve never been.”

I felt his plum-sized cock head press against my hole. He pushed and I tried to relax and surrender to him. The pressure built and it was pain and pleasure. Then with one quick push, I moaned, “Ohhh yeah!” and his cock head had broken through my tight tunnel. He waited a moment and then pulled it out of me.

I almost screamed. “Stop…don’t fuckin’ pull out!”

He said I’m not pulling out. I’m just playin’ with you. “

With that, he popped the head back into me again and it felt even better the second time. My cock was so hard I felt pained pleasure. I moaned, “Ohhh fuck Malik! It feels so fuckin’ good. I want it all. Give it to me, please. I want to feel it deep in my ass.”

He taunted me, “You’re gonna get all of my black dick inside your man cunt just like Jill is gonna feel it deep in her pussy. You can’t wait to see her white body humping on my big black fuck stick, can you? I know you wanna see me ram my fat dick deeper and deeper into her white pussy. You’re gonna see her cum like she never has before and beg me to do it again and again. She’s gonna surrender herself to me and tell me to fill her baby-making belly with my hot seed of life. She’ll be a black cock addict just like you are now.”

I imagined Malik using Jill’s body and her loving it. The thought of it overwhelmed me with lust.

I said, “Yeah…yeah you, motherfucker! I want to see you fuck her and hear her moaning and screaming for more. I want to hear her telling you to fuck her harder and deeper than she’s ever been fucked. I want her to beg you like I’m begging you now. For fuck’s sake Malik PLEASE fuck my white ass, breed me, Malik!!”

He began to slowly push into me. First, the head forced its way deeper. Then his steel-like shaft gradually penetrated as my ass began to relax, open, and accept him inch by inch, deeper and deeper. When I thought there couldn’t be any more there still was.

After a minute or two, he was balls deep in me and the feeling was incredible. I moaned in lust and pleasure. Slowly he withdrew a bit and then slammed back into me. He did it again and again.  He began a rhythmic fucking of my ass and I loved it. Suddenly he fell backward and pulled me with him.

He was on his back with me lying on him, back to chest. His cock was still embedded in me, and he resumed pounding me. I never felt anything like it. It was incredible. The pleasure was unimaginable, and I couldn’t believe how I was moaning and continued to urge him to keep fucking me and not to stop.

I don’t know how many minutes had passed when I felt his hand reach around my hip as he was fucking me. He grabbed my swollen rigid cock and began to stroke it faster and faster.

He growled, “ Uh uh uh ah I’m almost there, and you’re gonna get bred. I’m gonna fill you with African dick honey and make you cum with me!”

Suddenly he made an animalistic roar: ” Yaarrgghh I’M CUMMING!!” Spurt after spurt of his hot seed shot into my ass and at the same time, I felt an intense orgasm wrack my whole body. I’d never felt anything so pleasurable before.

My cock exploded. Jets of my own cum splattered my face, and lips, all over my chest and belly. I was groaning and moaning with pleasure.

I was exhausted, but despite that never been so sexually excited. My cock surprisingly remained stiff and so did Malik’s, still deep in my ass. My cock wanted more and so did I.

Malik fucked me on and off in different positions for I don’t know how long. I sucked his cock a few times. I came twice more, and he shot three more loads into me. This magnificent black stud was insatiable. It was the early morning when we finally stopped.

He said, “Why don’t you shower in the changing room while I do the same back in the condo? Then come meet me in the living room. We’ll have a drink to celebrate your white cherry being fucked and talk about Saturday night.”

I showered, changed, and went into the condo. He’d already poured me a glass of single malt. We sat, and I asked, “What’s going to happen to Jill Saturday night when she’s been thoroughly satisfied? I mean about coming home?”

He said, “That depends on what you want to happen. You can simply leave by way of the changing room door to the corridor. Then Jill can spend the night in my bed, and I’ll bring her home the next morning.”

“Of course, there’s another option. Suppose at some point you feel the urge to violate Jill’s request for total privacy with me. You could come out of the viewing room and join us once she has completely surrendered her body and spirit to me.  Surprise her while she’s as hot as glowing charcoal.”

“Believe me she will be completely consumed by the pleasure I intend to give her, and she might very well welcome you joining us in a threesome.”

“Jill would discover your bisexuality, and the three of us would continue. We’d all enjoy each other and eventually spend the rest of the night together in my bed. You’ll have to decide if that’s a risk you want to take.”

I admitted, “I never thought about that for Saturday, but doing it might very well be worth the risk.”

He walked me to the door and I said, “I’ll give that a lot of thought between now and Saturday.”

Then I said, “Goodnight or morning whatever it is, and I’ll see you Saturday night.”

He said, “Oh yeah. You’ll see me Saturday night, and I’m sure a lot more nights after that Ken. You like black cock too much to stay away!!”

He was right. I’d been blacked for the first time, and I wanted more. I was hooked and we both knew I’d be back. With or without Jill.

Published 
Written by blewklaw
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments