Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

""Thanks to all who have read "Our New Lives". This Part Eight will be followed pretty quickly by Part Nine. After Part Nine others will be a little slower in being published because I'm still working on many of them. <p> [ADVERT] </p>So, I hope you'll be patient and perhaps put me in your Reader's Queue to be alerted of new parts. Thanks again""

Chapter Seventeen-Restrained Pleasure

Jill had her arms around Malik’s neck and was kissing him hungrily as he carried her into the studio. His awesome black cock was still erect and banging against his belly as he walked.

Viewing them on the monitors once they were in the studio was great. There were four well-placed cameras in the studio. All of them could be controlled from where I sat naked with my cock oozing precum and throbbing. I could zoom in or out and change direction on any of them.

Malik laid Jill on the table and said, “I’m going to get you ready for your massage now.”

“What do you mean? I’m ready right now.”

“You’ll see baby. Trust me. Put your hands above your head.”

She raised her hands and Malik quickly bound each wrist with a padded cuff to the corners of the table above her head.

“This is a little kinky Malik. Do you restrain all your clients?”

“No baby, only hot bad white girls. White girls who are hungry for a black man for the first time, and whom I believe will enjoy gettin’ some extra preparation.”

As he spoke, he cuffed each of her ankles the same way to the bottom corners of the table. 

Then he pressed some controls under the table. The top corners of the table extended and went out to the sides, and Jill’s arms were almost straight out from the sides of her body like a cross. The bottom corners of the table separated opening her legs wide and leaving her white lace-clad crotch defenseless to anyone between her restrained white stockinged legs.

“I’ve never been tied spread-eagled like this by Ken or anyone else.”

“Well then, it’s another first for you tonight huh? How do you like it?”

“It makes me feel helpless, vulnerable, submissive, and even hotter than I’ve been so far. Why are you doing this? I want your black cock so bad I’m going crazy.” 

“Do you remember in the living room when I said I might have to punish you for making me wait to have your beautiful white body?”

“Yeah!”

“You said it was OK to punish you. That you would do anything to feel my black body against yours and satisfy my black cock. Didn’t you baby?”

“Yeah, and I mean it.”

“Well, now I’m going to make you wait for it. Wait to get what you need. I’m going to make you hotter and hungrier for black cock than you ever thought you could be.”

“OH FUCK! I don’t think that’s possible. I’m already there.”

“We’ll see Jill.”

Malik lightly kissed and licked Jill’s shoulder. Slowly he did the same to her neck, then her ear, and finally teased her lips with his tongue. She moaned softly and opened her mouth wanting his tongue. She lifted her head from the table trying to suck his tongue into her mouth, but he retreated and didn’t let her have it.

He teased her with his mouth. Kissed and licked her face and neck. At the same time, his hand rubbed her flat-tanned belly and sometimes dipped lower and massaged her thong-covered mound. Her hips rose off the table trying to keep contact with his fingers. I could see her thong was saturated with her juices on the video monitor. A long strand of precum was visible hanging from Malik’s engorged dick.

“Your pink nipples are hard and pointing straight up from your white tits Jill. They show how horny and hungry you are. Would they like some attention?”

“YES! Oh yes! Please, Malik.”

Malik’s hand moved up from her belly to her left breast. He took the nipple and started to gently tweak it. Rolling it between his thumb and forefinger. Then he pinched and squeezed her nips alternating from one breast to the other. His black hand tantalized her untanned white tits. Jill strained against her restraints to be free, but to no avail.

A few minutes later he said, “Let’s see how those sweet nips like this.”

He bent over and sucked her left nipple into his mouth. Suckled for a moment and then did the same to the other hardened nipple.

“Ahhhh….oh God you’re driving me fucking nuts Malik. How much punishment can I take?”

“You want my black dick?”

“Yeah, yeah more than anything. You know I do.”

“Then you’ll take all I dish out.”

“You prick bastard!”

indiancoco19
Online Now!
Lush Cams
indiancoco19

He reached under the table and brought out a cock-shaped vibrator. It looked like the same one he’d used on me Wednesday night. He flicked a switch and it hummed. He once again sucked Jill’s tits and started to tease her thong-covered pussy with the vibrating cock.

“Oh damn, what are you doing Malik?”

“I’m gettin’ you ready for what’s coming baby.”

After a few minutes, he stopped sucking her tits and moved between her spread legs. He laid the vibrating cock on her belly, grabbed the white thong, and tore it apart. Ripped it from Jill’s body.

She cried out quickly from surprise. Her beautiful pink slit was then framed by her tanned thighs widespread like an eagle’s wings. Her entrance was glistening with her cunt honey. It was oozing from her pussy lips and flowing down her crack and into her puckered asshole.

“That’s what I wanted to do to you at the party Jill. I wanted to tear your clothes. Rip them off you and break your black cock cherry like I knew you wanted. You’re submitting now just like you wanted to that night, ain’t you?”

“YESSS, please…..I can’t take anymore. I want you so bad. Make me your white bitch slut. I give up. Do whatever you want to me.”

Malik’s cock was leaking precum down his rigid shaft. I thought for sure he was ready to plunge it into her, but he didn’t.

He picked up the humming vibrator and ran it slowly from Jill’s hooded clit over her wet glazed opening and down to her butt hole. She repeatedly moaned in pleasure. He started to tease her tight rosebud hole inserting and withdrawing just the small tip of the vibrating cock into her. He repeatedly teased her taboo hole by inserting and then withdrawing the vibrating cock. She continued to purr and moan.

After a few minutes, he said, “Now I’m gonna have a taste of what I’ve been waitin’ to eat since the I first minute I saw you.”

He lowered his head between her white stocking-clad thighs and started to eat Jill’s pussy. After just a few moments his tongue licked and probed her clit and wet lips like he was a starving man eating after having been deprived of food. It was clear to see that she loved what he was doing.  Her hips thrust up and down off the table to meet his feasting mouth. She unsuccessfully strained against the restraints to free her arms and legs. Her moans intensified.

Soon her hips rose off the table. She strained and kept them elevated. A light sheen of sweat had developed on her body. Her belly and pelvic muscles were straining under her skin. Malik was orally taking her to a level of extreme sexual pleasure and tension, and she was desperate for release.

I never saw her look hotter and more beautiful. I wanted to run into the studio. Kiss her and suck her tits while Malik was eating her snatch and tell her how hot she looked. How amazing it was to see her with this black stud.

Her moans got louder as Malik’s tongue worked furiously on her clit. He wouldn’t quit and she kept her hips elevated straining against his mouth.

“Oh fuck…fuck …fuck….Malik, please don’t stop! Oh God, don’t stop..don’t stop ahhhh uuugghhh yeeeessssss…..OH YEAH!”

She screamed out loud and her body trembled and shook in orgasm as if she was having a seizure. Her body was enveloped in her climax for what seemed like several minutes. As she came down from the ecstasy she’d experienced she repeated, “Oh yeah, so good so good”.

Malik finally lifted his head from her gaping pussy.  It was wet with his spit and her natural lube.  Her nectar seeped from her pussy.

I’d stroked my naked cock all the time Malik teased and tantalized Jill’s beautiful white body. At the sight of her orgasm, my cock exploded spraying ropes of cum all over the floor in front of me.

It was incredible to watch her. In all our time together, Jill had never had an orgasm like the one she’d just experienced. It seemed like all her pent-up lust for Malik erupted like a volcano when she climaxed.

Watching them together had me mesmerized.  I wanted to run out of the room and fuck Jill tied to the table. But at the same time, I wanted to get on my knees and suck Malik’s beautiful black cock.

Most men would have been repulsed by watching a black man give their white wives the sexual pain and pleasure Malik was giving Jill. But me, I wanted to see more. I couldn’t get enough, and the evening was far from over.

Published 
Written by blewklaw
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments