Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"The reader may want to read earlier episodes of the Joyce Series to better understand the parties."

Joyce found that she was experiencing conflicting feelings about her lifestyle of late and her relationships with her husband John and her lover Frank. Did she still love John as she had for the last fifteen years? And how did that square with the feelings she had for Frank? Was she falling in love with him? The men had become quite friendly; they sometimes played golf together when Frank came to town.

Certainly, the sex with Frank reached a whole new level that, even as a newlywed, she had not experienced with John. His much larger cock and his handsome black body thrilled her like never before. John accepted that; after all, he had caused it to happen that first time and he clearly got very aroused when he watched them together. Her first vaginal orgasm came while fucking Frank.

Yet she was unsure how things sat with Frank and her. Was he just a second husband who showed up occasionally? Did he still see other women? She still had sex with John but never reached the same excitement except when she closed her eyes and imagined that it was Frank fucking her.

She decided that she needed to see Frank. When she told John, he encouraged her to go up and spend a night with him. So, on Saturday morning, she decided to surprise Frank and set out for the city. If he was away she would turn the trip into a spa day. She liked the spontaneity of her idea.

It was a three-hour drive there, giving Joyce lots of alone time for thinking. Something was missing; having a lover was supposed to be more exciting. She remembered that first time when they met Frank on the golf course. John must have decided then that he would try to get them together; plying her with wine and suggestive banter had set the stage and she and Frank took care of the rest. She wondered if John’s acquiescence took some of the thrill out of the affair.

That’s what she missed now; that insistent buzzing in her ears; the intense arousal when she first saw that beautiful nine-inch cock and dropped to her knees in front of him. The thickness and the weight of it when she lifted it to her mouth. And when he slowly worked it into her throbbing pussy beyond where John’s cock could reach, she nearly passed out. She wanted that same excitement again. Joyce decided that she was in a rut; that she needed to shake up her life again somehow.

Not surprisingly no one answered her ring at Frank's door, so she went around to his patio. She knew that he has a regular Saturday golf game with his buddies and she had a book to read while waiting. She must have drifted off; she woke to a hand on her shoulder and Frank saying, “Well, hi. You are a nice surprise.” She jumped up, wrapped her arms around his neck, and began kissing him avidly.

“I was just dreaming about you,” she said, “and remembering our first time together. I need to be fucked ASAP.” Joyce enjoyed Frank’s height. At 5’-8” she was only a couple of inches shorter than her husband, but Frank’s six-foot-three made her reach on tiptoe to kiss him. She liked that. She released one hand to reach down and caress his already wakening cock through his shorts. “Did this guy miss me? Don’t answer; he is telling me yes.”

“Are you just passing through?” he asked between kisses that were increasingly wet and urgent.

“Nope, I came to jump your bones and fuck you senseless for a couple of days. Feel how wet my panties are.” She guided his hand to the buttons of her shorts. In no time his large fingers were stroking her pussy through her panties.

“Let’s take this inside and I’ll grab a quick shower before ravaging you,” Frank murmured into her neck.

“Oh no you don’t. I want to enjoy your musky, sweaty aroma when I lick your fat balls and suck you hard. You’ll find my pussy has gotten quite aromatic on the way here too. Take me into your lair and let’s get busy. I’m feeling very slutty and you may need to go a couple of rounds before you rest.”

Never a man to turn down a roll in the hay, Frank took her ass in hand and carried her inside with her legs wrapped around his hips and her mouth hungrily probing his. He laid her on her back on his bed but she immediately sat up and yanked his shorts and boxers down. “You have the most beautiful cock I have ever seen. I want to hold it, stroke it, lick it and suck it all at once but I mustn’t make you cum; I need to be fucked into a coma by you.” Her words came out slurred because her mouth was full.

Frank stood there at the edge of the bed watching her lavish love on his cock which was now at full erection. “You don’t have to hold back. I haven’t had a good orgasm since we were together last so I can fill your mouth with cum and fill your pussy too. So suck that cock my darling little slut, suck away.” With that, he wove his fingers in her hair and slowly worked his cock in deeper and deeper.

Joyce coughed and pulled back, “You know I can’t deep throat your cock you bastard,” she gasped. But Frank just pulled her back into him and kept on fucking her mouth.

“Put out your tongue and relax your throat muscles,” he told her and proceeded to work his cock in deeper. Soon she amazed herself when her nose bumped into his pubic bone. He held her there for a moment, then released her head and with a sigh, came in her mouth. She was caught by surprise but managed to keep most of his jism and swallowed it.

She tilted her face up to show him what she did, then pulled him down for a cum filled kiss. Frank then rolled onto his back and she licked his cock clean then laid her head on his chest and lazily held his cock, giving it little squeezes and sliding the foreskin back and forth. It was not long before it was hard again. “My turn now,” she murmured. “Don’t move.” She kissed him again, then rolled on top of him in the 69 position. “Lick my pussy you big stud, then I’m going to ride you until I can’t take any more.”

They spent most of the afternoon playing. Frank gave her two loads of his cum and she lost count of her orgasms. Then they slept for an hour. Joyce woke still horny but Frank pled fatigue and she settled for having him strum her pussy until she came again.

While they showered Frank informed her that his poker buddies were scheduled to play at his place that night. She assured him that she could entertain herself during the game and offered to be their waitress. “Well, I hire someone to bring in snacks and handle drink orders. She has served us before.” Joyce wondered what that service included.

He also informed her that he had to pick up his old college roommate Dutch from the airport.  Joyce remembered Dutch from an earlier visit; her friend Kate had her first extra-marital sex with Frank that night. Now she cuckolds her husband with Frank’s brother and her husband likes it. Remembering that night got her thinking naughty thoughts again. This weekend could get interesting if she behaved a little slutty.

Shortly after Frank left a pretty young woman in a skimpy maid costume arrived with snacks and began setting things up for the poker party. Joyce helped her and when all was in place she told her to take the night off; she, Joyce would take over. She paid her for her lost time and also asked to borrow her little apron.

When she was alone she dressed in a short tennis skirt that she had brought with her and a tight black tee shirt with no bra or panties. To complete the costume she added the apron and strappy sandals. She was glad that her former B cup breasts were now C cup but still perky with bullet nipples. They stretched the tee fabric enough that her areoles could be detected when she looked in the bedroom mirror.

She turned her back to it, looked over her shoulder, and bent forward. She might be flashing some poker players tonight. The thought made her feel sexy and very slutty. She liked it. She had just completed dressing when she heard a male voice call out. Upon arriving in the kitchen she found a large, very black man standing there.

“You must be a new waitress. I’m Mike. You are a big improvement. The other girl is too young, I feel like her father.” He handed her a bottle of scotch which she added to the supply.

“Hi, I’m Joyce. You are the first to arrive and Frank has gone to the airport for Dutch.” They shook hands, Mike holding her hand longer than was absolutely necessary while looking into her eyes somewhat lasciviously. He was about the same height as Frank but much heavier, much like she remembered Dutch to be. “What kind of service did the younger girl do for these guys?” she wondered.

Her phone rang in the bedroom; it was Frank informing her that Dutch’s flight was delayed. “Can you entertain the guys for a while?” She told him that the food had arrived and that she would give it her best, though she was a terrible poker player. She said nothing about sending the girl away. He chuckled and hung up.

Now there were three men in the kitchen. They introduced themselves in a similar fashion as Mike. She wasn’t sure she would be able to keep their names straight; she was too aware that she was showing lots of hard nipples through her tee shirt and that her ass could easily peak out under her dress if she wasn’t careful. She was getting a sexual rush thinking about these handsome hunks and how much of her they might get to see tonight.

She decided to remember them by their drinks: scotch, beer, and vodka. She also noted that Beer (Jackson) and Vodka (Hank) wore wedding rings. Hers was also very visible. After she explained Frank's delay, they took their drinks into the dining room and sat at the poker table. Hank distributed poker chips and stowed their buy-ins.

RubyQueenss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RubyQueenss

Joyce carried a tray of crudités in and reached in between Beer and Vodka to put it on the table. Two things happened: both men turned toward her bumping into her side boobs; and Mike said, “No. No food on the poker top. It goes over on the sideboard,” he pointed. There were muffled apologies, then three pairs of eyes followed her while she bent forward to place the food on the credenza. She took her time arranging things, side-stepping her legs apart as she moved. By the time she straightened up, she was sure that there were some growing cocks getting shifted around inside pants. She smiled at them and went to the kitchen. “This is kind of fun,” she thought but what would Frank say when he returned and found her teasing his buddies showing her tits and pussy. Of course, she had always been the object of ogling by men of all ages but this was her first foray into the cock teasing world. In truth, she was getting a warm feeling in her abdomen and a damp pussy.

She looked into the dining room and saw that drinks needed refilling. She went and stood between Beer and Vodka, placed her hand on each’s shoulder, and asked if they were ready for more. Both looked up and nodded yes. Then she felt a hand on her inner thigh; she instinctively widened her stance, then slowly moved away to get refills. As she prepared the drinks she felt a presence behind her. “You forgot to ask me what I wanted,” said Mike. He leaned in until she could feel something hard pressing into her back.

She pressed back against it and said, “Is that a gun in your pocket or are you glad to see me?” She turned to face him and he put his arm around her waist and kissed her, his tongue probing her mouth. She slid her hand down along a very respectable erection trying to escape his shorts. Meanwhile, his hands were under her skirt, an ass cheek in each, gently squeezing and pulling.

At that precise moment, the door opened and Frank and Dutch walked in. Dutch rushed over to her wrapped her in a bear hug and kissed her lustily. Then Frank hugged and kissed her, murmuring, “Did we interrupt something important?” It took a few moments for Joyce’s embarrassed blush to fade.

She kissed Frank back and whispered, “I hope not.” Then she turned and brought the drink refills to the other men as they exchanged greetings and man hugs. Soon everyone knew who she was. There were a few sheepish looks at her and shrugs at Frank. He did not seem to be perturbed so Joyce continued to act as their slutty waitress though he untied her apron and removed it. That made her feel nearly naked for some reason.

Frank took Joyce aside into his bedroom where she explained what she had done about the regular girl and, after kissing him deeply that she was ready to take over her responsibilities completely. He grasped her fanny with both hands and informed her that the two white guys had wives who would not appreciate them coming home smelling of sex.

The poker game proceeded for the next three hours with Joyce moving around the table bringing drinks and getting snacks for the players. There was a lot of incidental touching and several eyes followed her to the sideboard whenever she loaded a plate with food for them. She wondered a few times what it would be like to service all five men.

At eleven o’clock Beer and Vodka called it quits and left to go home to their wives. Beer gave her a warm hug and kiss and whispered, “You have got me horny as hell. My wife had better be awake when I get home.”

Joyce gave his tumescent cock a little squeeze and said, “Lick her pussy both before and after you fuck her. She’ll be thrilled.” After they left she went into Frank’s den and dropped onto the sofa to rest her tired feet. The three poker players gave up after a few more hands, made themselves and her drinks, and joined her. Mike and Dutch bracketed her on the sofa while Frank went to the recliner opposite.

Joyce put her bare feet up on the coffee table and let her knees part, giving Frank a great beaver shot. He raised his eyebrows and licked his lips lasciviously. Meanwhile Mike and Dutch each placed a hand on the nearest knee and Dutch leaned in and began kissing her on the mouth. She let her lips open for his tongue and her knees fall open wide for the two hands that were sliding up toward her bare crotch.

Her hands just naturally fell to the side and landed on two fast-growing cocks. She looked directly at Frank and said to no one in particular, “I need to get at these big brown cocks.” Almost at once three zippers were down and pants slipped off. The sight set her heart beating apace. Three beautiful, big cocks pointing at the ceiling. Where to begin?

She needn’t have concerned herself; the men on either side of her took charge; she felt a large finger slip between her outer pussy lips just as someone tugged her top up over her head. Dutch said, “I see that you have let your bush regrow. I like it,” and he scooted down onto the floor and between her legs. She felt his whiskers lightly scratching her inner thighs a moment before she felt a warm wet tongue probe her inner pussy lips.

She flinched a little at the touch; she was a little tender from the afternoon activities. But almost immediately his tongue gently licked her clit and she felt tremors through her entire abdomen. At the same time, Mike sucked one nipple into his mouth and pinched the other. The tremor became a little orgasm, causing her to close her eyes and moan. The little spasm grew toward a large one when the tongue was replaced by another hot object pressing against her pussy.

Even after the sex with Frank earlier, she was tight for that huge head. Fortunately, she was well lubricated from the night’s cock teasing. Dutch grunted his pleasure as he slowly worked his cock into her matching her moans of pleasure. Mike sat back to watch them and she looked over at Frank with a slightly smug smile on her face. He winked his approval and kept stroking himself.

“Damn,” she thought, “I could get used to this.” She could definitely feel the difference as his cock began to move with greater urgency. Dutch was getting close, she could tell. “God you feel so good in my pussy. Let’s get down on the rug,” she whispered in his ear, “I want to ride your lovely cock ’til you fill me with your cum.”  He pulled out and laid back on the floor. She straddled his hips, looked over at Frank, and made a kissing gesture at him. Then she sank that fat cock in one smooth motion.

She leaned forward taking Dutch’s tongue in her mouth and sucked on it. In this position, his fat cock head rubbed the back side of her canal and her clit rubbed on his pubic bone creating a sublime feeling in her tummy.  They were getting ready for a great mutual orgasm when she felt something pressing against her asshole.

She looked back to see Mike spit on his cock and then felt it press hard and start to enter her ass. She was too close to stop moving on Dutch and each move pushed more of Mike into her.  “Just relax and let it happen,” Mike whispered in her ear. She did as he said for a few moments and as his cock worked deeper she began to feel the strangest feelings; she wanted to pee; she wanted to poop but most of all she couldn’t stop working her bottom up and down on those hard cocks.

Soon she was yelling obscenities and begging them to fuck her hard as she had the wildest orgasm of her life. When it struck she became a rag doll, unable to control her body as the men pounded her. Nothing had ever felt like this in her life. She nearly fainted from the intensity of the spasms. The excitement was too much for the men. Both guys shot their hot cum into her at once and then they all collapsed into a sweaty, breathless pile. Nobody moved for what seemed like a half hour, then they slowly peeled themselves apart. When she came to enough to look for Frank he had cum dripping over his hand and down his balls. He also had a wicked grin on his face. He came over and placed his tee shirt under Joyce to catch the river of cum that leaked out of both of her holes.

The party quickly came to a quiet end as Mike dressed and left, giving Joyce a deep kiss and a “thank you.” Dutch showered in the guest bath and Joyce and Frank used the master. In bed, Joyce snuggled up to Frank and asked, “ Was I too naughty for you tonight? I just needed to break some crockery in my life. Are you ok with what happened?”

Frank yawned before answering, “I wondered when you would kick over the traces. You always seemed a little too buttoned up to me. I wonder if you are becoming a black cock whore. I would feel bad for John if I contributed to causing it. I like him too much for that.”

Joyce’s sleepy reply was, “Let’s not worry about John right now, it’s you that concerns me. I don’t want to alienate you if I can help it.”  Before she could add more his snores told her that it could wait for another day.

The next morning they enjoyed a leisurely breakfast. Dutch seemed a little disappointed that she was too sore for more sex. They decided to drive over to the coast for some beach time. Joyce knew that she should be heading home by mid-day but she was still feeling the afterglow of the previous day’s activities and Dutch was working her over pretty hard on the way back from the coast. She texted John that she wanted to stay a bit longer. She included no details.

About mid-afternoon when she and the guys were having a group siesta her phone rang several times. She didn’t answer.

Published 
Written by Johnnycumlately
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments