Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Joyce Herself

It has been over five years since Joyce’s husband subtly introduced her to being a hot wife, through which she discovered the delight of vaginal orgasms. Before that time her occasional orgasms only happened during oral sex. As a young adult, she was too tightly wrapped to let go and experience the maximum enjoyment that sex can bring.

“That first wildly erotic experience was with the most beautiful black man I have yet to meet. Beyond his physical attributes: a handsome face, near-perfect body, and large uncut cock Frank is a skilled and generous lover and a deeply ethical person. He has become a solid friend to me and to my husband.”

The forbidden nature of the act was intoxicating; having her aroused husband right by her side whispering endearments and encouragement drove her to mind-shattering heights of pleasure. That night led to many more interesting experiences.

The first six months were frenetic; she experimented with several men, sometimes more than one at a time; unintentionally caused her best friend to cuckold her husband, and had sex with a beautiful young coed. All the while, her husband John was by her side letting her explore her sexuality and at times testing his bisexual interests.

“Over time, the need to try different people and situations has diminished and an extended family has evolved for me. I have grown to actually love Frank, with no lessening of my love for John. Ginger, the coed, has graduated with an MBA with financial help from us, now works in our company, and may soon take over from John who at sixty-five is nearing retirement.

“My best friend and her husband divorced and she has a black lover but is still friendly with her ex and shares custody of their children. She and I are still tennis doubles champs at our club. Her lover is Frank’s younger brother.

“Frank spends many weekends at our house, which is a three-hour drive from his condo in the city. When he is with us, I am shared; I play tennis with Frank, golf with the two of them, and we have sex in all possible combinations.

“The members of our country club must have many theories about our menage. Occasionally, I am asked about our relationship in the locker room, but by and large, the community has come to accept us as we are. The three of us, sometimes plus Ginger, attend social and cultural activities around town with no untoward attention.

“We have settled into a comfortable and amicable pattern of living; I feel like I have two husbands and, though I have not asked him, I wonder if Frank has other sex partners anymore. Our sleeping arrangements are varied but I generally try to end up sleeping with John in our king-size bed. This is ok with Frank, who prefers to sleep alone in the guest room once our sexual needs are taken care of.

“A special treat is when, in the morning as John and I snuggle ourselves awake, Frank slips into bed with us. I love to lie on my side with my head on John’s shoulder, gently caressing his balls and hardening cock, and then feel Frank’s large erection pressing between my butt cheeks, rubbing up my pussy leaving a slick of precum on my clit while he kisses my neck and shoulder.

“If I turn my head to kiss Frank, my husband often slides down to lick my pussy and slip Frank’s cock between his lips, and I get to suck John’s cock. When John squeezes my butt and Frank pinches my erect nipples I can almost always orgasm. Frank doesn’t give John head but he will grasp his cock and stroke it while I suck on it.

“There are several permutations from this position but I try to make sure that John has first dibs on penetration, if he wants it, while I am still tight. We both enjoy the feeling of the ridge of his glans nudging into my pussy.

“Frank is very generous in that way; he waits his turn to stretch me out with his big cock well beyond what John can do. Often, John doesn’t last for the penetration part, but nonetheless, the feeling of being cared for and caring for my two men is powerful and nourishing.

“A few times per year I go to the city for a shopping or spa day and I always spend the night with Frank. Sometimes my friend Kate goes with me. That is when I (we) really let loose. Most of Frank’s poker buddies have fucked me at least once. But those times are less frequent now.”

As for John, the signs of his slowing down are becoming more evident. For years he was an avid duplicate bridge player, accumulating masters points for tournament successes. Recently he stopped playing, claiming that he now makes too many mistakes and is not a good partner anymore.

Ginger has commented, on occasion, that he has been forgetful in the office. Their relationship has become father/daughter-like, allowing her to feel comfortable making observations about his cognitive skills.

As John’s sixty-sixth birthday approaches which will be celebrated with his two sons and their families on the actual day, Joyce decided to throw him a surprise party with all of their close friends on the Saturday prior. She arranged for Frank to call and ask John to set up a morning golf date for that day with his brother and John’s best friend Bill.

After the round, Frank encouraged the guys to take a light lunch with drinks at the club. By the time they arrived at the house, Kate and Ginger were there and had helped Joyce to decorate the backyard. Bill went to pick up his date and was not far behind.

It was a warm July afternoon, perfect for a pool party/barbecue. They all sang “Happy Birthday” to John and presented him with a cake that was decorated with a large phallus standing straight out of the top.

While nearly all were close friends who had been in intimate fun before, things were initially sedate in deference to Carol, Bill’s date. After the drinks eased inhibitions, though, Ginger started the real party off by doffing her bikini top and diving into the pool. When she surfaced, her bottom flew out as well. She was followed immediately by the men, save Bill.

ShofiaWett
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShofiaWett

Her bullet-like hardened nipples were licked and sucked by each of them in turn. Joyce took Carol aside and explained that everyone present has had some sort of sexual contact with everyone else. She assured her that Bill would not be upset if she joined in the frolics. “Kate and I are going to strip shortly. Won’t you join us?”

“I’ll take off my top, but when I’m around erotic stuff I quickly get very wet. I’d be embarrassed among strangers,” Carol replied.

“Whatever feels comfortable to you. But you are with Bill; he is one of us. That makes you one of us, if you want to be. Plus, a wet pussy is always welcome here; the wetter the better. You might find one of us coming on to you. If that makes you uncomfortable, speak up. No one will be upset if you just watch. Would it bother you if Bill and Kate became involved?”

Carol thought a bit before answering, “I knew she would be here, and I know they are still friendly. I’ll play it by ear and let Bill know if I need to leave.” With that, she removed her bathing suit top and joined the group in the pool.

As evening approached, the party became rowdier with a lot of kissing, touching, and stroking of erect cocks and damp pussies. At one time, Carol sidled up to Joyce and whispered, “My god! Look at those beautiful cocks on Frank and his brother. The myths appear to be true. It’s a good thing I kept my bottoms on, my pussy is gushing.”

Joyce reached down and lightly rubbed the crotch of Carol’s suit, “I know, huh? You are allowed to touch you know; everyone else is.” Just at that moment, Frank approached and asked if he should start to cook. Joyce grasped his tumescent cock and bent to kiss the tip. Then she put Carol’s hand on it and said, “Carol needs to get better acquainted with a BBC. Cooking can wait for a few minutes.”

She went in search of her husband who had disappeared with Ginger. They were not hard to find; John was laying on one of the loungers and Ginger was bending over his hard cock, licking it and deep-throating him. Joyce bent to kiss him, then kneeled beside Ginger, kissed her, then took John’s cock into her mouth. “Happy Birthday, darling,” she whispered, then left them.

She found Carol on her knees giving Frank’s, now hard cock a visual and oral examination. Bill and Kate were standing beside them, arms around each other, Bill’s cock in Kate’s hand being stroked slowly. Seeing Joyce, Bill said, “This is making me hungry; when do we eat?” Carol choked and everyone laughed. Frank hurried away to get the hot dogs and hamburgers.

While she and Frank got the charcoal lighted the others all gathered around Ginger and John. Ginger was now straddling John’s legs on the lounger preparing to guide her bright orange-wreathed pussy onto his hard cock. Kate kneeled beside them and Frank’s brother Desmond knelt behind her. As Ginger lowered herself onto John, Desmond slipped his massive brown cock into Kate’s ready pussy.

At the sight of all this sex happening, Carol kneeled on the other side of the lounger while Bill lowered her suit bottom to her knees. She raised each leg and removed them just in time to receive his cock. Frank and Joyce stopped the food prep in order to watch this spectacle for a bit, then Joyce went to kiss the birthday boy again.

She was kissing Ginger when she heard John groan, “Ohh, I’m going to cum, right now,” he grasped Ginger’s hips and slammed his cock deep into her pussy. Joyce moved out of the way to let Ginger hug and kiss John. In that instant, Bill cried out his orgasm and fell onto Carol’s back.

Later, as Joyce, Frank, and now Ginger were preparing food, John came to her and said, “All this sex has tired me out some. I’m going to take a cat nap. Please come get me before people go home.” He kissed Joyce, thanked her for the party, and went into the house.

Meanwhile, Kate had taken Carol by the hand and led her to Desmond, who was lying on the lounger with his massive cock pointing in the air. She whispered in her ear and left her. Kate went to Bill and began to play with his cock. “Your girlfriend is going to get fucked right in front of you by a huge black cock. That’s all right with you, isn’t it?” She gently squeezed the head of his growing cock and slid her tongue between his lips. Bill simply groaned and nodded his agreement.

Carol looked back briefly at Bill, then timidly sat beside Desmond and asked, “May I?” He nodded, took her face in his hands, and kissed her deeply. She asked him what Kate had told him.

“She said, ‘You took Bill’s wife away from him; think you can steal his girlfriend?’”

“Well for the next little while I’d like you to try. Please be gentle,” she whispered, then lowered herself slowly toward his huge brown cock.

The assembled company watched fascinated as she slowly worked herself down on him. By the time she had bottomed out, she was trembling and cumming continually. They received a round of applause and the women all kissed her. Kate leaned to Desmond and whispered, “C’mon, big boy fill that pussy with your hot cum.” Then she plunged her tongue into his mouth. It didn’t take long for Desmond to announce his orgasm and fill Carol with his spunk.

Later, after everyone had eaten and the evening air cooled, the guests began to dress, ready to go home. Joyce sent Ginger in to get John for thank-yous and goodbyes.

A few moments later Ginger came running out, “Call 911! I can’t wake John up!

Published 
Written by Johnnycumlately
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments