Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Joyce woke when her friend Kate stirred beside her and groaned.  They were in the same very mussed bed in their shared hotel room.  Then she remembered how they got there and smiled to herself.  Last night had been over the top, especially for Kate who had gotten her first taste of interracial sex.  They got up and went about getting ready for the day without much conversation.

Kate was obviously hungover and very pensive, which Joyce could understand. She had broken her marriage vows after more than ten faithful years, with a black man of all things. Many things must be going through her mind this morning. They went down to the restaurant for breakfast.

During breakfast, Joyce asked, “Do you want to talk about it the elephant in the room?”

Kate replied, “I’m a confused mess; I’m ashamed by what I did last night.  I don’t know how I will face Bill when I get home.  But when I think about what I did, the images from last night come into my mind and I feel myself getting turned on again and my pussy getting excited. I can’t help but smile.

“But what am I going to do about Bill?  The feelings last night may have been somewhat alcohol-induced but they blew my mind.  That was the most exciting sex I have had in years and maybe ever. I don’t know if I can just go back and forget what happened.  I can still feel that cock deep in my pussy.”

“I know,” said Joyce, “I remember the same feeling my first time. It’s very close to love isn’t it? I didn’t want him to leave my bed.”

“Oh don’t say that.  I love Bill very much and don’t want anything to ruin our marriage. Strangely, I don’t feel bad about your and my little romp; I’m guessing that Bill would find it amusing and titillating. But how would he react to what I did with Dutch and more so Frank? Is his ego strong enough to handle it?” They headed back to their room continuing to discuss Kate’s situation.

They were packing their bags when Joyce’s phone rang; it was her husband John’s special ringtone. “Hi darling, are you missing me?” She sat down next to Kate. and listened for a moment.

“Yes I did. I almost told you that I texted him about our trip plans but decided it would be more titillating if you didn’t know for sure. Are you upset?” Kate listened closely to this end of the conversation.

“I’ll bet you sat in your study in the dark last night picturing Frank and me; you imagined him naked on our bed, me kneeling beside him laving his huge cock with my wet pussy in the air.  And you took your cock out and pleasured yourself.

“Did you see me straddle his face so he could lick my pussy while I sucked his cock and licked his balls?  Do you have your cock out right now?” She winked at Kate with a grin.

“I bet you nearly came when I moved down and kneeled over his hips while he aimed his cock at my soaking wet pussy lips.  You had better not cum now. I don’t want you all worn out from masturbating too much.  I want you hard and dripping when we get home.

“Did you spurt when I lowered myself onto his big cock and worked it slowly in until it reached that spot that drives me wild?  I hope you didn’t stain the rug.

“Tell me, how do you think Kate’s husband would react to learning his wife had cuckolded him?” She put the phone in speaker mode.

“Did she?” came his response.

“I can’t confirm or deny gossip about my friend,” Joyce laughed.

“Well, I have heard Bill get raunchy with the guys about stuff like that; and the other day he commented on the gossip about you and Frank. He said that sometimes he wished his wife would be the subject of club rumors. I don’t know if he was trying to draw me out about you or if he finds the idea of being cuckolded interesting.”  Kate raised her eyebrows at that comment.

“Which do you think it might be?” Joyce asked.

“Maybe a bit of both.  I’m convinced that many husbands are closet cucks who just need the right nudge to fall in line. And like many others, he probably hopes that you are screwing around on me. What did Kate do when she learned Frank was meeting you?”

“Well she insisted that I tell her everything on the way up; then she wanted to meet him.

“We waited in the hotel bar for Frank. Two attractive women at a bar on Friday night get a lot of attention: drink and dance offers.  But one doesn’t snack on hamburger when you know prime rib is on the menu.  When he showed up he was not alone; his college roommate was with him.  Think about that while you wait for me to get home.

“Damn, you have been busy.  I’ll be hard all through the round of golf at this rate. Hurry home.”

“By the way, do you remember that Jamaican masseur that I told you about last time; the one who always rubs his cock on me and ‘accidentally’ uncovers my tits?  Well, I’ve booked a double session with him this morning. If he does that today he will get a surprise, and I’m going to keep my phone with me in the room so I may have some good pics for you later.  There may be a happy ending.”

“Are you going to fuck him?”

“I doubt it, my pussy is a bit over-used right now, but I am curious to check out his junk.” She quiickly signed off before John could ask more questions.  “OK honey, gotta go. Behave and have fun at golf. If you talk to Bill send our love and don’t tell tales.”

They went off to the spa for the morning.

On the ride home Joyce described how things went with Andre the masseur. “He pulled the same stunt of brushing his cock against my arm so I waited until he was at the head of the table and I reached up and took hold of his bulge.  It surprised him but he didn’t pull away.

WildThing
Online Now!
Lush Cams
WildThing

“I was feeling playful so I told him to take it out.  At first he objected saying that he could lose his job, but when I rolled onto my back, kicked the sheet off, and spread my legs he groaned and undid the drawstring of his pants.  A very nice cock popped out and hung over my face, his balls touching my forehead. I swear, these black guys do have the nicest, longest cocks.

“As I stroked it and tried to get my lips on the head, he leaned forward, ran his hands over my inner thighs and pulled my pussy lips open, tickling my clit a few times. Then he slid his hands up to my hard nipples spreading massage oil on them.  Pretty soon he was on his knees on the table and we were 69'ing.  We brought each other to nice orgasms and finished the massage quietly. He didn’t want any pictures taken. John will be disappointed.

“God, I can’t believe what a slut you are becoming,” said Kate. “I’m so envious of you having a husband who lets you sleep around like this. Also I no longer feel guilty for poaching Frank. And now I have a shaved pussy to explain to Bill.”

“Yep, I’m like a kid in a candy shop. Now that I know what it’s like to be fucked by a big long black cock I want to try out every black guy I meet. I’m becoming a size queen. John may be relegated to oral and manual sex with me. That’s how I used to have orgasms until I fucked Frank.

“If I have regular access to a hung black bull I will be a content wife. I’ll try to keep John happy too. And I don’t own Frank. I’m sure he has other women who he fucks regularly on his rounds. If he returns to our area I’ll let you know and perhaps you can give him another try.”

Kate mused, “I wish I had a clear picture of where I want to go now sexually. For most of the ride home she was quiet. When they neared town she asked to be dropped at her mother’s where the kids were. She would get a lift home from there.

When Joyce walked out the rear door of their garage into the pool area she was greeted with a surprising sight: two naked men reclined on their double wide chaise chatting.  John was holding the erect cock of Kate’s husband Bill.

“Hi guys,” she said.  They both startled and Bill attempted to cover himself.  “Don’t let me interrupt you,” she said as she sat down on the edge of the chaise beside him.

“Where’s Kate?” Bill asked, looking around toward the garage.

“I left her at her mother’s with the kids.  She will get a ride home. What have you boys been up to?” she answered, leaning over him to kiss her husband.

John answered, “Bill was convinced that he saw you and Frank being too friendly and kept badgering me for details, so I decided to come clean.  We came here for a swim and a snack after our golf round.  As I told him some of the things that you, I and Frank have been up to we both got pretty aroused and he confessed that he has been imagining Kate in a similar scenario but never dared to approach her about it.” Bill’s cock, which had shrunk moments ago began to rise again.

“As you can see, his cock is quite nice, not quite in Frank’s league but bigger than me.  I was just starting to give him some relief when you interrupted.”  John reached down and took it in his hand. Joyce put hers over his and started stroking it.

“Yes. Have you been holding out on me, Bill?” When he started to object she added, “Just kidding,” giving his cock a squeeze.  Up to this point Bill had been silent.

Now he gasped, “Jesus, Joyce you guys are going to make me cum." Joyce let go of his member and pulled her tee-shirt up over her head.

“We don’t want that too soon do we?” she looked at John and grinned. Then she stood, pulled her bottoms down and crawled in between the men.  “I’ve been horny all the way home, but I never expected to find such a bonanza when I got here.  Each grab a nipple and we’ll make each other’s days.”  She reached for their, hard cocks.

Neither man needed a second invitation.  She opened her arms and each man nuzzled a breast licking the nipple. As they licked and sucked her breasts she placed her arms around their shoulders and sighed contentedly. “I love this.  Has my husband been telling you what a slut I’ve become?” she shivered when John put his wet finger on her clit. Her legs parted a bit to invite more contact.  Bill got the message and began to stroke her thigh, then her pussy.

“Would someone please go down and lick my pussy?”  When Bill started to do so, she tugged him back. “Let John do it. You stay up here,” She kissed him deeply while cupping his balls with her warm hand. “I’m not going to fuck you now.  I’m going to climb onto John’s cock and ride him.  I want you to watch and imagine your wife doing the same thing to my friend Frank with his big brown cock. Then I want you to cum for me any place but my pussy.  Oh god yes darling,” she moaned, responding to John’s cunt licking.

Soon, John was on his back with Joyce astride his hips. “Put him in please Bill,” he reached behind her and guided John’s rigid cock to her pussy lips. He remained there closely watching her wet pussy slide down then up and down with slow squishing strokes. “Can you envision Kate taking a nine-inch brown dick right now?”

“Mmmm oh yes.” He couldn’t resist leaning in and licking her cute little puckered asshole. That excited her and made her cum quickly, followed quickly by John announcing his orgasm.

Joyce rolled off John and pushed Bill onto his back. Then she grasped his cock, said, “Nice,” and proceeded to suck him.  It took only a moment for him to cum in her mouth. “I would like to fuck you soon Bill, but not without your wife’s blessing. Can you make that happen?” She picked up her clothes and they watched her cute ass run into the house.

Published 
Written by Johnnycumlately
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments