Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Finally her husband gets another chance."

The aftermath of Joyce’s Awakening.

He woke just as his wife was slipping out of the motel room.  “Oh god, she’s going back to Frank’s room for more sex,” he thought groggily.  He laid his head back down as visions from last night came flooding back.

There was an obvious attraction between the attractive young black man they had played golf with and then had dinner with, and John’s pretty young wife. She returned from the hot tub wearing nothing but a motel robe, upset because she had nearly committed adultery in Frank’s room.

Then he recalled inviting Frank into their room, pushing them together and sitting back to watch as they kissed. He felt a tightness in his stomach, yet great arousal when she slid to her knees and pulled Frank’s shorts down revealing his magnificent cock.  Was that what was happening now in his room?

John felt himself getting hard again imagining Joyce wrapping her small pale hand around Frank’s large brown cock, slowly stroking it, pulling his foreskin back, then touching her tongue to the tip.  The thought made John moan as if she were touching him that way, as Frank had moaned last night.

The images equaled anything he had seen watching internet porn only more: this was his wife. He was right there next to them, he could hear her moans, smell their sex, touch her.  And he had, until that big brown cock began to reach new depths.  Then their connection became so intense that he could only watch with his cock in his hot hand.

Gone was the notion that their rather prosaic sex life was fulfilling. In a couple of hours, Joyce had gone from demure wife to ravenous slut in heat.  He hated it, he loved it.

Oh well, he had “made his bed” so to speak.  He got up, put the coffee pot on, and showered and shaved.  He decided that he wanted to leave as soon as she returned.  Just as he was packing his overnight bag the door opened and Joyce entered, sweating and breathing heavily.  When she saw him packing she went to shower and pack her things.

John went to the office to check out.   The clerk handed him a bag saying, “The man in room 101 left it for you.”  It appeared to contain an article of clothing.  On the way back to the room he tossed it into the back seat of the car.

After driving for about an hour, John suggested that they stop for some breakfast.  Returning to the car after eating John said, “Frank left something for you with the motel clerk.  It’s in the back seat.”  She opened the bag.

“It’s not for me, it’s for us.  There are two golf shirts and a card that says, “Thank you both for a beautiful experience.  You are a great couple.”  She closed the bag, laid her head back, and closed her eyes; a slight smile on her lips.

“Last night was very powerful wasn’t it?” John asked.

Joyce just nodded, “mmmm.”

“I’d like to talk about it now please.”  Not waiting for a response he said, “First, this morning I needed us to reconnect.  Although last night was mind-blowing and hot beyond anything I’ve experienced before, in the cold light of day I needed some reassurance that we are still in love and ok.  Seeing you 'sneaking' out of the room, I thought to go back to Frank, really bummed me.”

Joyce placed her hand on his thigh and squeezed.  “I see, and I apologize. I didn’t go to Frank’s room, though I admit the thought flashed in my mind for a moment.  I didn’t know how much of the excitement of last night was alcohol-driven.  I went for a run, wanting to clear my own head.

"You know, you are the love of my life and I don’t want to do anything to spoil that.  When we get home I’ll try to show you how much you mean to me.”  As she leaned over to kiss John, she slid her hand up to his hard cock and gently squeezed it.  “It appears that you liked it a lot too.”  She held onto it for most of the remainder of the trip.

The sex when they got home was wonderful and truly seemed special.  Even though her pussy was sore from the previous night she welcomed his cock enthusiastically.  In the afterglow, John admitted that he got the idea to share her from watching porn on their computer.

The next few weeks were strange for John, although on the surface they returned to their normal lives.  He kept waiting for Joyce to talk about what had happened, to acknowledge that it was something important.  But she didn’t bring it up and the more time went by, the more he determined to wait her out.

But he was obsessed with sex; he wanted to touch her all of the time.  Anytime he saw her less than fully dressed he had to play with her breasts or her pussy, and they ended up having sex.

When he saw her naked legs he immediately saw them wrapped around Frank’s hips and saw his trim ass as he plunged his cock into her pussy.  It drove him frantic with lust.

She always accepted his advances and reciprocated, but he began to have fantasies about her and other men, including Frank.  He even wondered if she might be in contact with him secretly, but ultimately he trusted her to be honest with him.

Then, one day he received a text. Frank would be in town, and would he like another round of golf on Saturday.  John replied yes, that he would make a tee time at his club.  He went home and informed Joyce of the plan and asked her if he should offer to put Frank up for the night.  Her response was a big smile and a nod yes.

WildThing
Online Now!
Lush Cams
WildThing

Saturday morning Joyce awoke with a hard object poking her thigh.  Lying on his side facing her, John said,  “Frank and I have a foursome with Ed and Mark this morning.  I’m so excited I don’t know how I’ll be able to play; my cock will be hard all the time thinking about you and him.”

Joyce sat up, pulled her nighty over her head and said, “We can’t have you lose a golf match; I’ll have to do something about that.  Shall I tell you exactly what I’ll do when I have Frank naked right here?”  Without waiting for a response she pushed John onto his back and leaned over him.

“First, I love his soft lips, so I’m going to kiss him just like this,” she leaned down and pressed her mouth against his, sliding her tongue between his lips.  Her hard nipples brushed lightly against his chest causing her to shiver and him to moan.

“Then I’m going to reach down and hold his lovely cock, though I hope he hasn’t gotten hard yet.  I love to feel the soft heft of it in my hand and feel it grow as his heart pumps blood to engorge it.”  John’s cock was rock hard already.  She held it for a moment, kissed him some more, then laid his cock on his belly.

“When he’s nice and hard I’ll lay it on his belly, cup his tight balls in my warm hand like this,  and let my finger tickle his ass like this.”  This time it was John who moaned and shivered.

“Then I’ll kiss and suck his nipples and nuzzle his hard abs while I move his cock to the side so I can lick up the precum puddle on his belly, like this.”  Suiting action to word, she licked his wet spot.  “And then I’ll throw my leg over his chest so he can see that my pussy is wet and open for him while I slowly slide his forsaken back and touch my tongue to the tip of his magnificent brown cock.”

When she did this, John said, “Oh fuck honey!  I’ll cum instantly if I see that!”  And cum he did when she plunged her mouth over his cockhead, splashing his spunk into her mouth and over her face.  She lay back down beside him and gave him a cummy kiss.  They both said thank you at the same moment.

Before John left for the golf course he took her aside and said, “Honey, you can fuck Frank in any room in the house or in the yard if you want, but I would be grateful if you kept our marriage bed, um, sacrosanct so to speak.  She readily agreed.

After he left for the golf course, Joyce neatened the house and the guest room, then went to work on herself, getting ready to meet the men for lunch at the club.  She showered and shaved her legs and her pussy, leaving a neat little landing strip.  While she had the mirror between her legs, she couldn’t resist stroking her clit a few times and pulling her pussy lips to make them more visible. Then she pondered what to wear – something to attract the men but not cause a scandal.

She settled on tennis whites – acceptable attire for lunch on the club patio.  The shorts showed her legs to her advantage and she added a white tee without a bra.  Her smallish breasts were not a problem but her very erect nipples would be, so she draped her tennis sweater over her shoulders and tied the sleeves to hang over them.   Only someone sitting right next to her would notice them.

When she arrived at the patio the four golfers were seated around a table with drinks recapping their game.  They stood to greet her.  “You remember Frank,” said John.

“Of course,” she accepted a chaste air kiss from him.

John suggested that they move to another table but Ed insisted that she squeeze in with them.  When the other men’s wives arrived they would move.  At times in the past, both Ed and Mark had come on to her so she was sure that they wanted to ogle her tits while they could.   She was immediately aware of John and Frank’s sun-warmed legs touching her shins, raising goosebumps.  It was not long before she felt a hand on each thigh.  “Let those other two letches ogle,” she thought.

Soon the women arrived and the other couples got their own table.  Lunch was pleasant but not intimate due to the proximity of other diners.  Joyce was aware that the other women were checking out this tall handsome black man sitting close beside her.   

When they were finished lunch John suggested that Frank ride home with Joyce while he would follow after making a tee time for them on Sunday and informing the management that Frank’s car would be parked there overnight.  He was waylaid by the director of Golf to discuss an upcoming men’s tournament for a few minutes as well.

As he was leaving he met Ed and Mark and their wives.  They inquired where Frank and Joyce had gone.  When he replied that they had gone on ahead home, Ed’s wife gasped and said, “If she were my wife I wouldn’t leave her alone with that hunk for ten minutes.  He’s dangerous.”  John smiled as they left and wondered how much time he should allow his wife and her potential lover before going home.   To be continued…..

Published 
Written by Johnnycumlately
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments