Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Happy wife, happy life sometimes"

In the course of his business, Frank meets a lot of people and has the ability to size them up quickly.  He immediately liked John and Joyce, as a couple and individually.  He actually felt a little guilty for fucking her that night.   Frank gets a lot of pussy thrown at him, some of it married; he is the prototypical handsome, hung chocolate treat.  But this is the first time a husband had pushed his wife at him.

Joyce is everything one would want in a wife.  She is beautiful, clearly intelligent, not a flirt but open and confident around men.  She must be accustomed to men lusting after her and hitting on her.  She’s the one you marry for life.

That night was clearly their first time.  Frank wasn’t sure how much alcohol consumption was responsible for what went down and how they would feel the next morning, so he didn’t call to her when he saw her walking across the parking lot to the street.   He packed up and checked out of the motel.

So it was a pleasant surprise a couple of days later when a text came to his business number from John.  He thanked Frank for helping his fantasy come true and hoped that they would meet again.

A few weeks later his regional manager encouraged him to expand his sales territory so he thought, “What the hell, why not try John and Joyce’s area.”  So he sent John a text and received an invitation for golf at their club and to stay the weekend with them. Shazam!

He met John at their club Saturday morning.  They played a golf match with two other members and relieved them of some cash.  Of course, Frank was twenty years younger than the others.  The golfers were on the patio drinking beer and telling lies when Joyce walked up.  John hadn’t told him that she would be joining them for lunch and there had been no mention of sex in his texts.  Maybe this was just a golf visit.

She was a vision in white with a tennis sweater draped on her shoulders with the sleeves hanging over her chest.  If she thought she was hiding her prominent nipples, she was mistaken; every eye there was glued to her chest hoping for a peek.  She shook Frank’s hand in greeting and sat between him and John.

It was interesting to watch Joyce in a group of men.  Frank had sensed the day they met on the golf course that she is comfortable in her own skin.  She was less assured when they began to be sexually involved, but that must have been a major deviation from their norm.

Now she was on her turf.  She understood that when men are around her they lose their good sense.  She was ok with that but doesn’t play into it; it simply is.  The wives in their club must admire her and hate her. Any one of their husbands would kick over the traces if she gave the slightest encouragement.  But they know she won’t.

After the other guys' wives showed up and they got another table, the three of them enjoyed lunch with a little footsie under the table and some quiet suggestive conversation.   OK, maybe this is more than a golf visit. After lunch, John had things to attend to so Frank and Joyce were to go to their home in her car.  She tossed her sweater into the rear seat before sliding into the driver’s seat.   Those nipples were calling him from across the seat but he restrained himself. They chatted briefly about her town and his reason for being there.  Meanwhile, the nipples, always the nipples.  She said, “John is so excited that you are here.”

“And how about you?  Are you excited?” he asked.  In answer, she reached over and squeezed his tumescent cock through his shorts.  Oh, those nipples.

“I can’t wait to get you home.  It’s all I could think about during lunch,” she said with a sly little smile.

As soon as she turned off the engine in their garage Frank took her in his arms and they kissed ardently.  She caressed the back of his neck which felt very intimate and special.  He was already hard as a rock.  He pulled her tee-shirt out of her shorts, bared her perky breasts, and started licking and sucking on them.  “People walking by can see us.  Let’s go to the backyard, maybe take a swim.  It’s very private there,” she whispered, pulling her shirt down.

Once at the pool, she stepped out of her sandals, led them to a large double chaise, held up her arms for Frank to lift her shirt over her head.  Bare feet are just second to bare breasts in arousing Frank. Then off came his shirt and they kissed again, her nipples lightly pressed against him.  She told him that that morning she had detailed for John all the things she wanted to do with Frank.  “He loved it.”

Frank felt a brief prick of jealousy. “Did you fuck him?”

She laughed, “No, he exploded when I got to the part where I deep-throated your big cock.  Do you want to hear?”

“No, just show me.”

She pushed him down on the chaise and stepped out of her remaining clothes.  Then she sat beside him and with some difficulty worked his raging cock out of his shorts; then more kissing.  Frank was not a big fan of kissing, but he could kiss her all day.  “Damn, I might be falling in love,” he thought.

She kissed her way down his chest, giving his nipples a little nibble en passant, then moved his cock aside to nuzzled his balls.  “I love your musky, sweaty aroma.”  He enjoyed it too, though he was aching for her to touch the tip of his cock with her mouth.  It was oozing precum.

MarilynEnjoy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarilynEnjoy

“I bet John is watching us from the house by now, stroking his hard cock.  I’m going to get him, ok?  I want him to join us.”

Frank just nodded and watched her gorgeous ass sashaying across the yard. She was gone for what seemed like an hour.  “What the hell are they doing in there?” he wondered.

They returned hand in hand.  When they got to the chaise she kissed John deeply, then dropped to her knees and undid his pants.  When his white, circumcised cock popped out she took it in her mouth and downed the entire thing. Her nose was buried in his pubic hair.  He wove his fingers in her hair and stroked his cock in and out a few times, smiling at Frank the whole time.  When she came up for air she pulled him down onto the chaise and leaned over to kiss Frank again. He could taste John’s cock in her mouth; it was not unpleasant.

Then she surprised them both by throwing her leg over Frank’s head and leaning down to grasp his cock.  Her pussy lips were slightly open and glistening.  He took her beautiful, smooth ass cheeks in both hands and buried his face in her crotch at the same moment that she placed her lips on the head of his cock.  Both moaned happily.  Frank was in heaven.  John was watching intently.

They were merrily licking each other when she reached out and pulled John down next to her head.  “Kiss me, darling,” she murmured, turning her head but not releasing Frank’s cock.  Suddenly there were two sets of lips on it.  After a minute, there was only one and  she said, “I think you have been wanting something like this haven’t you?”  No response from her husband but he kept on sucking.  Frank just kept licking that beautiful pussy.

He was getting desperate to fuck her.  She must have sensed it because she kissed John and asked, “ Are you ready to see that gorgeous brown cock stretch your wife’s tiny white pussy?”  Without waiting for a reply she turned around straddled Frank’s hips.  “Put him in,” she told John.  He grasped Frank’s rigid cock and aimed it at her cunt.

Half a day of thinking about this moment had all three of them near bursting.  Joyce leaned down to kiss Frank’s mouth, saying, “I love how your big cock feels as I work to take it all the way, but it may take a while.  Please don’t cum too soon.”  Frank wasn’t sure that he could last very long feeling that tight pussy squeezing him but he left her to bear down more as he licked her nipples.

To his surprise, John moved up behind Joyce straddling his legs, and pressed his cock into her taint.  She moved up until Frank fell out and then down taking John to the limit.  After about four strokes John let out a loud, “Fuck, fuck, fuck!” and came deep in her pussy.  He soon slipped out followed by a flow of cum.  Then he grasped Frank’s cock and aimed him at her pussy again.

This time, aided by the lube of John’s cum she went immediately down six inches and gasped when she reached that tight, barely used part.  John moved away but kept watching.

By now Frank was very near cumming, but determined to make her cum first so he slowed things down.  She bent and kissed his mouth while slowly grinding her hips back and forth gaining a little more depth each time.  Her moans were matched by his.  When she had all she could take she whispered, “Now fuck me nice and slow.”

“Babe, it’s too late for that,” he said and began stroking fast and deep until she cried out her orgasm and he shot a huge load of cum into her.  They lay fully connected for several minutes until his cock slid out of its own accord followed by a river of goo. When they looked around, John was in the pool swimming.

After they joined him for a short swim everyone retired to their respective rooms for a nap.  Frank could hear murmurs coming from the master bedroom.  His curiosity got the better of him and he tiptoed down the hall.  Through the slightly ajar doorway, he could see John’s back between Joyce's legs.  As he watched, Joyce turned her head and looked right at him, then said to John,  “I love when you lick my cum filled pussy. Do you like licking Frank’s cum out of me?”

“Mmmmm,”  was all the reply John could manage.  Frank returned to the guest room and napped.

They enjoyed a pleasant dinner with plenty of wine flowing finished off with warm cognac in the den.  Joyce sat with Frank on the sofa, his arm behind her while John sat across from them.  Frank idly caressed her breast making her nipples erect again.  She had her hand on his cock through his slacks.

Joyce went over to John and kissed him.  Then she opened his pants and took out his limp cock, knelt down, and briefly put it in her mouth.  “I know you need some rest but I haven’t had enough sex yet and I want to wake up with you both beside me. The guest bed is too small for three of us.  You know what needs to happen.”  She kissed him again, then took Frank’s hand and led him to the master bedroom.  The night was young.

Published 
Written by Johnnycumlately
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments