Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The number of people in the basement lobby was surprisingly low considering the volume of guests going through the automatic doors. A large number of guests elected to use the spiraling staircase to the ground floor instead of waiting for the lifts. Yet the weight of the eyes following them, following her, as Marq had led her through the marble-tiled lobby was almost physical.

As a makeshift dress, the white cotton top adequately covered what was essential of her modesty, but as it followed and clung to every curve and contour of her body, it could not be said to have left much to the imagination as to what was under it. She flushed with heat and not a little embarrassment as she saw the heads turning in her peripheral vision and heard the falls in conversation as she passed. She was suddenly very aware of the decidedly unsubtle jiggling of her unhindered breasts, the wide expanse of caramel skin and soft cleavage revealed by the opened buttons, the pointing of her nipples through the white material, the rolling sway - not entirely undeliberate - of her hips as she carefully tottered after him in her heels, her handbag hanging off her shoulder.

When they got to the elevator bank, he'd pulled her possessively to him, eyes behind his glasses commanding and predatory, and she'd obeyed without a second thought. She'd leaned back against him, relaxing as his arms went under her breasts and around her waist, hands spreading over the small swell of her belly. Something instinctual, a sudden surge of daring, made her push her bottom back against his crotch, a small satisfied smile on her lips as she felt him stir and harden even more against her butt. Considering how recently he had come, the mess of sticky fluid currently at home between her legs ample evidence of it, it was quite ... flattering.

They settled to wait with the other guests and visitors for one of the six lifts to make it down to the basement floor; the closest was seven floors up and going in the wrong direction, she saw with a grimace before she looked around. Marq thankfully stood them apart from the other waiting people, making no attempt to engage in the polite surface chit-chat of strangers finding themselves headed in the same direction.

She felt his breath on her hair, the subtle flexing of his arms encircling her. She squirmed against him, skin flushing and tingling at being the focus of so much singular male attention, warmth rising in between her legs as she felt his cock responding to her. She felt embarrassed, flattered, vulnerable, yet thoroughly protected, safe. But most of all, desired, wanted, thoroughly and wonderfully female.

"... putain!"

She shouldn't have heard it - the French woman was many yards away, across from the elevator bank, her voice low and conspiratorial as she spoke to her companion. Yet, somehow, some miracle of physics carried it all the way to her French-comprehending ears. It all felt distant, as if it were happening to another entirely different person as Honor turned to look at the woman, more curious than offended.

The French woman's eyes widened when they met with Honor's gaze, and her breath seemed to leave her in a startled gasp as her mouth opened as the realization dawned that she'd been overheard and worse, understood. Flustered, she whispered to her friend, who turned to see the target of their conversation looking at them. Both women swiftly turned away after that, nervously whispering to each other, and as she watched, they moved to another part of the lobby, stealing furtive glances over their shoulders.

Honor felt more than heard Marq's small laugh behind her and she giggled, knowing they had both been watching the same drama.

"Everyone is looking at you," he murmured in her ear, the fingers of the hand spread across her belly, gently stroking the small swell just above her abdomen. She felt herself flush with embarrassment, some last vestige of the sensible, decent and disciplined Honor Banet she had been, and then with a strange thrill of intense all-encompassing pleasure as she realized that he was displaying her, showing her off.

"Look at everyone seeing how beautiful you are," he breathed, voice rough, accent heavy.

Honor looked. She saw the women, felt the heat of their glaring eyes, heard their sniffs of disdain, their scandalized whispering, their envy and grudging admiration of her daring ...

"Can you see how every man here wants you?" Marq whispered as he felt her body quivering, smelled her arousal.

She could. Some tried to hide it, others openly eyed her with undisguised avarice, but she could see it, could feel it, the heat making her flush as she - very much in spite of herself, of sensible Honor Banet - reveled in the attention, the wetness heavy between her legs. She felt her nipples tighten and swell on her breasts, poking even more rudely through her top, unable to remember ever feeling so sexy and shamelessly wanton as she felt his growing cock pressing even harder against her.

A cacophony of mechanical bell tinkles announced the arrival of three elevators to the underground floor within seconds of each other.

"Can you see how beautiful you are, Miss Banet?" he asked her.

She nodded.

"Say yes," he whispered in her ear.

Honor felt her pussy tighten, warm and wet. "Yes," she breathed through parted lips, turning her head and going on her tip-toes to kiss him, shameless. "Take me upstairs."

________________________

They made it to the hallway outside Room 1615.

Honor keened as the heavy rod of engorged flesh pushed all the way into her body, her hands reaching out to brace herself as she reared back, her breath whooshing out of her in a loud hiss. She arched back against him as his hands roughly cupped her breasts and the soft swell of her belly, holding her up as he began to stroke himself into her pussy. Honor tried to stifle her cries as Marq fucked her, gasping as the violence of his thrusts lifted her off her feet. Her hands clenched into fists, the card clutched in her right hand and her handbag both falling forgotten to the carpeted floor as she began to move with him, grunting as his cock rammed deep into her.

They had shared an elevator with another couple, newlyweds, both young and blonde, and an older woman reading a book. The two men nodded at each other while the young bride shot a testy look at the raven haired woman wearing next to nothing except for her shoes and the oddly bulging handbag on her shoulder, instinctively threatened enough to reach for her new husband's other hand as he pressed a button on the panel. Honor's eyes flickered to the husband and she noted his swallow as his eyes passed over her, avoiding eye contact even while obviously taking in as much as he could.

It felt so wicked, she almost laughed.

The older woman caught Honor's eye in turn and her lips quirked, the expression on her face one of knowing amusement, then she moved aside before going back to her book. "Twenty please." she said. The husband obligingly pressed the button as well as the button for the sixteenth floor in response to Marq's request. The elevator doors dinged, closed and began to ascend, no one saying another word.

The couple left when they got to the mezzanine floor, the new wife leading her man by the hand out of the lift, casting a glare behind her, still obviously not quite believing that the dark haired woman was naked under a simple white linen blouse. Silence reigned again after the doors closed, the only sound breaking it the lady turning the page of book before casually reaching out to press the '4' button somewhere between the digital display transitioning from floor '2' to floor '3'. The elevator obediently slowed and came to a halt on the fourth floor. Wordlessly, she stepped out on the fourth floor, apparently no longer interested in going to the twentieth floor ... leaving them alone. But just as the door was closing, she turned, lifted her head up from her book, and winked.

His mouth was descending on hers before the digital display was on '5', tongue teasing past her parted lips as he pressed her against the elevator wall, swallowing her involuntary moan of delight as he kissed her. His hand yanked open the last two buttons of her top before heading between her legs, touching her, opening her as his mouth left hers to travel down the arch of her neck to her collarbone to the soft globes of her now entirely uncovered breasts. His lips closed around one painfully erect nipple sucking as two fingers penetrated her pussy. Honor clutched at him, knowing she should stop him, that what he was doing was mad and dangerous, that the lift could be stopped and the doors could open at any time, but all she did was moan and bear down on his fingers, holding his head to the aching nipple in his mouth.

By some miracle, the elevator went all the way to the sixteenth floor without interruption and when it dinged open, by yet another miracle, no one was waiting at the elevator bank. Honor held the open ends of her top together with one hand as she walked out, eyeing him accusingly at first and then warily as he followed behind her, aware that they were alone in the corridor and knowing that his definition of an acceptable level of privacy was significantly different from that of most people.

He caught up to her by the corridor phone she had used two days before to calm a worried Sarah down, bracing her against the wall to push the two fingers that had just been inside her pussy into her mouth, eyes glinting as she obediently sucked and licked them clean. She was in trouble, she knew right then. She could see what he had planned in his eyes.

But she didn't run when he let her go. Instead, she 'swayed', eyeing him over her shoulder as he approached her with a playful sniff and furl of her lip, ignoring every womanly instinct screaming at her that she was playing with fire. But she was not still sensible Honor Banet, or she would have listened.

The consequences were swift. He cornered her against the wall beside the shut door of Room 1606, her eyes were wide open as he abruptly removed the hand holding the ends of her top together with effortless strength and pulled the white cotton off her body. Nude, nipples pointing rudely on her heaving breasts, small rivulets of cum and lubrication traveling down her inner thighs, and turned on beyond imagining, Honor had to break through the fog of arousal clouding her mind to think as he covered her lips with his own, a rough growl of animal hunger in his throat.

She needed to get them inside 1615 - just four doors away on the other side of the hallway. Or else he was going to fuck her right then and there. For a moment, she wondered why she shouldn't let him as she felt his cock against her belly as he pressed her back against the wall, hands all over naked trembling body, exploring, caressing ... the thought of it sent a thrill unlike anything she'd ever felt through her body, being taken where anyone could see ...

Sense crashed back into her head. Some semblance of it anyway.

"Give me back my top ..!" she whispered, breaking the kiss, trying to sound forceful, breathlessness making her fail. Her eyes flickered to either side of them, nervous - and excited - that there was nothing stopping anyone from coming out of the shut doors around them or the elevator and seeing her.

"No," he said before kissing her again, swallowing her moan as his fingers entered her from behind.

She broke the kiss again. "Please ... @#&%!" She quivered at his fingers' exploration, making no move to get away. Her hips began to undulate to the movement of his fingers. She sucked in a tortured breath as she hurriedly nodded her acceptance. " ... please ... okay ... oooh! ... let's get to the room ...@#&%! ... please ...!"

He molested her for another ten seconds while she looked up pleadingly at him, her hands splayed on his chest. Every part of her body was at attention, from her swollen nipples to the hairs at the back of her neck. It seemed to be an eternity before he finally removed his fingers, making her tremble, eyes dazedly fluttering, making her collapse weakly against him.

She knew the drill and she opened her mouth to clean his fingers of her cum, sniffing and following them around her lips with tongue, knowing they were not going anywhere until she was done.

Finally, he withdrew his fingers from her mouth and then kissed her lightly. Then he stepped back from her. "You have five seconds."

His voice was steady, but his breathing was harsh and rough and the heat in his eyes was all predator, hungry, his self-control visibly unraveling.

Honor knew teasing him anymore was out of the question - she ran, naked breasts swaying on her chest, crossing over to the door with '1615' in golden figures on it and hurriedly unzipped her handbag to find the cardkey, bending in front of the door. She felt a mixed surge of panic and terrified excitement as she saw him finish his count and start to move toward her, plunging her hand into her bag. The tour book and cookbook, her pants, bikini panties and bra had made her previously organized handbag an impossible maze in which to find something as small as a two and a half by four inch card.

Marq got to her just as her desperately rummaging hand found it. Too late. He cupped her breasts and rasped his tongue along the sensitive arch of her neck. She arched from the friction of his palms on her painfully taut nipples, mewling at the sudden flood of sensation. He was unhurried as he unzipped himself with his other hand, freeing his member, holding her.

Then she felt him against her, setting himself at her entrance as she vainly struggled to remove the card from her bag and desperately reached to slide the card into the slot. He'd entered her then, before her hand got to the slot, his cock easily sliding all the way up into her opening, groaning as her pussy instinctively tightened around him and she accepted him back into her body.

His movements were rough and frenzied, and Honor, in the small part of her that retained the capacity to think, knew that this time her pleasure was nothing more than a secondary concern. This time, she was his plaything, an object for his pleasure and his pleasure alone. He rode her hard as cum flooded her pussy, growling in her ear. Honor braced herself against the doorway, biting her lip and gritting her teeth to keep from making a sound, moving with him. She forgot to keep quiet when he squeezed her breast, his thumb abruptly flicking over an achingly sensitive nipple. And then she forgot everything.

It didn't take long, not much more than a minute all told, and then he came, holding her on his cock as he unloaded his semen inside her in warm, heavy spurts, burying his growls of pleasure in her neck as she squealed in delight.

Then she came, her knees buckling as she let out a loud sob, his arms the only thing keeping her up. Another spasm preceded another gush of clear gooey liquid out of her, flowing out around his penis, accompanied by another cry of uncontainable ecstasy. He released another wad of cum into her vagina, grunting his satisfaction as she quailed and released again, squeezing and rippling around his cock.

She slid down against the door when he let go of her, his cock only just beginning to lose its hardness as he left her pussy, unable to hold herself up. She moaned as her knees met the carpeted floor, naked breasts jiggling as she shuddered again and she collapsed against the suite door, eyes fluttered shut and lips parted open, breathing rough and heavy.

Sanity returned in fits and starts, and then all at once, her eyes still closed, her mind churning as she took stock before she could look at him - she was naked, cum in copious amounts running down her thighs in a hotel corridor ... after possibly the most intense soul-shattering orgasm of her life. She shuddered again as another wave of pleasure cascaded through her body, goosebumps rising on her skin. Her nipples tingled pleasantly on her breasts, taut and sensitive, her pussy pulsing with the liquid warmth of his cum and her own arousal.

She should have been mortified.

What if someone had come out of a room? Or entered the hallway from the elevator bank? She felt herself flush as the image of him 'feeding' her entered her mind, then him taking off her top - she had cooperated and lifted her arms - then his thickness entering her. Another rush of goosebumps covered her body as she remembered how he had taken her, an animal in all but name. She felt the streaks of wetness on her thighs as it dawned on her that she had ejaculated again.

She should have been ashamed.

She'd let him parade her, a film of cloth only separating her from total nakedness, through a hotel lobby, and then actually strip her completely naked and then fuck her - again - where anyone could have seen them in a hotel hallway. Like some cheap slut. She felt the heat rise to her face as she remembered the rather large matter of ten thousand dollars.

He'd stripped her and fucked her in a public place because, no matter what he said, no matter what he'd made her say in the garage, she was a whore, his bought-and-paid for slut.

At least she wasn't cheap, a mocking voice countered in her head.

She should have been ashamed, mortified ... angry, even.

vonpeachess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
vonpeachess

But she wasn't. It seemed, felt ... natural. She was his whore. He'd paid for her; why shouldn't he be able to take her anytime he wanted?

He was already back inside his pants and zipped up when she finally opened her eyes. Miraculously, no one had peaked out of their room or come out of the elevators to catch the show.

She looked up at him, not saying a word because she couldn't think of anything to say.

He smiled slightly, one side of his mouth going up, smug. "I believe you dropped something," he said, gesturing with his eyes.

She looked and saw the room key, and as she watched, he sank down on his haunches and picked the card up. He pushed the card into the slot on the door and the lock clicked, turning green, open. He turned the handle. Just a simple push would open the door. But he didn't do that.

Instead, he reached a hand down to her.

She looked at him, then around again, up and down the hallway. Then, realizing that it made no difference, she reached her hand up and placed it in his. Silent, she let him help her rise to her shaky feet and she put her hands on his chest to steady herself as his arms encircled her.

"You belong to me, Honor Banet," he repeated, looking into her eyes. He smiled again, apparently seeing no disagreement with that rather bold assertion.

She let him kiss her, parting her full lips for his tongue as his hands expertly explored her body, teasing her breasts, stroking her hips, her full ass. She lifted her foot off the carpeted floor so he could feel the mix of cum between her legs, caressing her as she soaked his fingers. She opened her mouth when his hand came up to feed her their juices, sucking deep and licking his fingers clean, feeding his fetish. He did it twice more, kissing her afterward. She moaned, whimpering as she leaned back against the door to give him access when he started to kiss down her body, quivering as his mouth traveled over her neck and collarbone and then down between her breasts to her belly button and abdomen, stopping just over the line of her gleaming wet pubic hair, and then back up again. She gasped, stiffening as he sucked each nipple into his mouth on the return journey, leaving them wet, pointing and excited. Her arms were around his neck by the time he reached her lips again.

She heard the door opening down the corridor. And seconds later, heard the muffled gasp of the exiting guest, no doubt, at seeing a woman being made love to out in the open. Then the hurried footfalls as whoever it was walked away. She barely heard the last though. Her blood was roaring in her ears, goosebumps rising on her skin again as she pressed herself harder against him, moaning against his lips as he caressed her, aroused to a frenzy by his touch, excited and reveling in her new-found freedom.

Marq broke the kiss about a minute later, breathing hard like she was, their mouths still close together. She giggled when she saw his smile. "Maybe we could take this inside now?" she breathed, relaxing unto the hand caressing her butt.

His grin grew wider. Then he reached behind her and opened the door. But instead of moving them both behind it into the suite, he instead bent his head to take her lips again.

The 'click-clack' of another door opening in the corridor sounded. But there was no hurry, she knew that now as she pushed it out of her mind. She tightened her arms around his neck, melding her naked body against him, out in the open, enjoying the wickedness of it. Finally, he broke the kiss, and then he easily picked her up and carried her inside, into the suite's entranceway, kicking the door closed behind them.

He laid her on the carpet just inside, in the entranceway of the suite, no need to go any further. He was hard again, his eyes hungry as he stood over her and swiftly tore off his clothes. The predatory intent in his eyes made her tremble with excitement and something close to fear as he went to his knees before her supine body, her lips parting as she wordlessly spread herself open for him.

He was rough at first, his hands fondling her breasts, her nipples, her thighs, his questing fingers feeling her wetness, spreading her as she stared up at him, lips parted in arousal, breathless as he explored her. Then at last, he bent to kiss her, gentle and probing as his mouth found the sensitive spots on her jawline, her neck, between her breasts and the swell of her belly. He took his time on her breasts, tonguing her nipples to full painful attention as she arched her body under him, crying out and pleading wordlessly. She was louder as he ate her pussy, lifting and spreading her legs wide and shuddering violently as he ran his tongue over her folds, spreading her cunt open with his fingers. Her mouth opened in an involuntary scream when he began to spear his tongue into her opening, crying out with shameless delight as he rasped his tongue up and played with her clit, teasing it out of its hood and laving and sucking at her until she was panting, breathless, stiffening, and then she was coming, liquid streaming out of her pussy to soak the carpet beneath her.

She gasped out loud and clutched at him, screaming out in ecstasy when he finally entered her, reveling in her wantonness and giving herself up to it completely as she loudly welcomed him inside her. That they were still in the entranceway of the suite and less than a foot away from the door as his cock pushed all the way into her pussy, the fact that anyone passing by could hear them only made her cry out louder as he slid in and out of her body.

________________________

The first thing she noticed, even before she opened her eyes, was his absence. Then the phone's electronic high-pitched ringing.

Honor reached for the phone from under the covers, cursing under her breath when her hand failed to find it after the first five attempts, the ringing steadily becoming louder and shriller. Finally, she lifted her head up, squinting at the sudden brightness, located it and picked it up to bring to her ear.

"Hello?" she murmured into the mouthpiece.

"This is your wake up call for seven-thirty PM." The Grand Imperial's automated wake-up call system answered her in a cheery unaccented female voice, the only discordant note the slight pause before the time was called as the computer accessed its databanks. "Please press the hash key and the seven key to acknowledge."

Honor sat up, the covers falling off her naked body. She could not remember setting up a wake-up call, but it was no mystery who did. The computer repeated its acknowledgement request, a task to confirm that the intended recipient of the wake-up call was actually awake. Honor pressed the two keys as instructed, her lip curling up in some irritation.

"Thank you," the computer said in the same cheerful voice. "We hope you are enjoying your stay at the Grand Imperial Bangkok." Then the call clicked off.

Honor returned the headpiece to its cradle, lifting the sheets up over her breasts. She was back in 'her' room, she noted, feeling some heat rising to her face at the memory of how, and in what state she had been brought here. Her nipples, no longer quite as painfully taut as when she'd fallen asleep an hour and a half earlier, but still tender and sensitive stirred on her chest and she licked her lips.

Somewhere just beneath her belly button, she felt a gentle pulsing warmth stirring to life. She could smell him all over her, his sweat, his cologne ... his semen, still on her skin where he'd left it running down her hips and thighs, filling the space in between her legs, still moist and warm from her body heat. She licked her lips again, wincing at the not-unpleasant tightness in her abdomen as she shifted forward.

Where was he?

The phone began to ring just then. In a distinctly different pattern from what had woken her up less than a minute before. She looked at it for a moment, debating with herself, coming to the realization that the ringing pattern signified a call from outside the hotel's intercom system.

Finally, she picked it up, feeling some trepidation that she was maybe violating some unspoken rule in answering the phone in 'his' hotel suite. He was her secret ... it stood to reason that she could be his as well.

"Hello?"

"Good," he said, "you're awake."

She let out a tiny breath of relief, then her heart started beating faster as the warmth under her belly button blossomed into a simmering heat, familiar, steady and needful. Her nipples tingled, sore, yet beginning a slow rise to attention on her breasts. She licked her lips again. "I didn't hear you leave."

"I didn't want to wake you."

Her last waking memory was that she had been lying on top of him, her head and breasts on his chest, his cum oozing out of her pussy along with her own wetness, his hand on her sweat sheened back. His breathing had been elevated like her own, the pulse of his heartbeat like hers, hard and fast under the palm she had on his chest.

From the entrance of the suite, they had moved to the living room, not counting the rough and sweaty interlude against the wall with both her feet off the wood paneled floor. She'd cooed in his ear, encouraging him, moving her hips in time with him, arms around his neck, crying as his cock repeatedly speared into her pussy. She'd started to come almost as soon as he started, already stimulated from her orgasm by the door, and she was still coming when he got them to the living room, still impaled on his cock, one of her sandals falling off, the other still on her foot.

He'd fucked her again on the sofa, laying her shoulders and back on the flat leather seat cushion and on his knees on the carpet in front of her as he steadily stroked into her pussy, his hands on her heavy jiggling breasts. Honor screamed, her body flexing each time his length pushed all the way into her wet sheath, her vaginal walls spreading around his invading thickness, delirious as she came, releasing another gush of liquid around his cock. When he'd leaned forward to take her lips, she'd locked her arms tightly around his neck, her legs locking around his waist, largely immobilizing him as she licked and sucked at his lips, growling with hunger. Then she'd begun to move her hips, lifting herself and moving her pelvis up to meet him, taking him into her pussy, her stomach muscles working, teeth gritted, and breathing hard as she fucked him.

She'd come again, his mouth covering hers again as she sobbed in ecstasy, realizing - distantly, joyfully - that he still had not come yet and seemed in no hurry to.

She found herself with her legs both up in the air and spread apart, back curved almost painfully upward as he hungrily ate and licked at her pussy, lapping up her nectar, spearing his tongue deep into her cunt, his lips locking on her erect clit. Her remaining sandal fell off her foot around then, as she held his head and suffered through another long series of orgasms, sobbing incoherently.

She was literally dripping wet, liquid dripping out of her vagina to the floor as he carried her to the master bedroom, her legs obscenely spread over his arms, her breasts pressed against his chest as she showered his face with kisses, cooing in his ear. She'd spread her legs immediately for him when he laid her on the bed, squealing her delight as his cock easily drove into her wet core, arching to accept him, his thickness taking her breath away as he buried himself inside her. He rode her roughly, stroking in and out of her repeatedly as she whimpered and clasped herself to him. He heard her gasp and moan her encouragement, felt her moving with him, gasping himself as his self-control finally slipped and he was past the point of no return.

Then he was out of her, and he was spreading his cum on her body, bathing her hips, her thighs and her belly as she writhed under him, flushed as she felt his pleasure and enjoyed his release on her skin, smiling and proud that she had been the source of it ...

Honor came back to herself, her pussy pulsing with heat, her nipples taut, hard and unbearably sensitive. "Where are you?"

He chuckled, hearing the accusatory tone in her voice. "Missing me already?"

Honor furled her lip, giving him a loud derisive sniff.

He laughed. Then he said, "I'll be back in about an hour. We'll be having dinner."

She smiled. "How ... conventional."

"Conventional?"

"Taking a woman out to dinner is the very definition of conventional, Mr. Haydn," she said.

He sounded amused. "I prefer classic."

She sniffed. "That's another word for conventional."

He laughed. "Point conceded. I'll be back by eight-thirty. Be waiting for me in the living room."

She made a frustrated noise. "Say 'please.'"

"Be waiting for me in the living room by eight-thirty. 'Please,'" he said easily.

She gave a loud sniff of annoyance, but she gave in. "Fine."

"By the way," he added, "no clothes."

Her eyebrows went up. "No clothes?"

"Yes," he answered. "No clothes. I don't want to be too conventional ..."

She frowned again, but a smile had begun to play about her lips. Whatever else you could say about Marquin Haydn, he was most definitely 'not' conventional. "We're having dinner ... naked?"

He laughed again. "'We'?"

Then he hung up.

Honor looked at the clock as she returned the phone to its cradle. It was 7:34.

She stared at the phone, pensive, suddenly realizing that he had not actually told her 'where' they would be having dinner.

Could he really take her out into the streets of Bangkok and into a restaurant, sans clothes? Bangkok had a famous red light district, and from what she'd read of it, he could walk her around in nothing more than her panties, or even without them, and not many people would bat an eye. He could even ... she flushed at the thought, remembering the lobby, the way he had stripped her in the corridor, and then the way he had entered her just outside...

He could, she concluded with a surge of apprehension ... and excitement—he clearly had no sense of propriety or his was so warped it was virtually non-existent.

She licked her lips again ... not that she was any different; she felt the heat rising to her face—'she'' had let him ride her in the corridor outside until he was unloading his cum into her pussy after all. And then 'she' had let him fondle her naked body afterward, feeling utterly no shame as he touched her out in the open, his cum and her lubrication running in thick rivulets out of her pussy even as she was being seen by exiting guests.

She hadn't been helpless. Both of them knew that. She could have stopped him and insisted they get behind closed doors. But she did not. She hadn't wanted to. She couldn't remember ever being so excited, so intensely aroused that thought had become all but impossible, that all shame and inhibition no longer existed, that she had begun to come almost as soon as he was inside her. Then she had moved with him as he rode her, wanting nothing more than to feel his cum being released inside her ...

Her breathing was a little elevated when she came to herself. The scene in her mind had quickly segued from the corridor outside to one of her in nothing more than her shoes, her legs spread wide on a table as he smoothly slid in and out of her pussy, his grunts intermingling with her sharp cries of delight, the other guests in the five-star restaurant they were in watching as he quite unconcernedly pistoned into her body, his hands travelling all over her belly, her thighs, her breasts ...

Her nipples were painfully hard, excited and sensitive, the warmth low in her abdomen as she came down from the fantasy, confused at how much the thought of being taken in public turned her on. She wondered if she was letting this go too far, a small bit of sanity, of sensible Honor Banet, returning to make her presence felt. The fact that she had ejaculated both times he'd taken her where anyone could have happened on them - orgasms so intense she'd almost blacked out each time - was something she was resolutely avoiding thinking about.

She looked at the clock again. It said '7:37' - fifty-three minutes. And just a bit under fourteen hours to her flight back to real life.

Real life ... Sarah, her parents, her friends ... all getting prepared for her upcoming wedding to David Brenner. What would they think if they could see her now? Or naked and being fucked in a corridor just outside a hotel suite - just a door away from privacy? Paraded a finger's width from nude in a hotel lobby? Or downstairs in a basement garage, being mounted like some cheap out-of-control slut? And all by a man she barely knew?

She reached between her legs to touch herself, shuddering, her finger coming away wet. She considered it for a moment, holding the finger up in front of her. She found herself smiling again; they'd all think she'd gone mad. David's betrayal certainly wouldn't justify her selling herself to another man, certainly wouldn't have made sensible, disciplined and decent Honor Banet disappear to be replaced by this ... this wanton, sex-crazed ... whore.

Then Honor got up from the bed, throwing the sheets aside from her naked body, and headed for the bathroom.

Published 
Written by thehotknight
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments