Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The clock said the time was 7:51 when she had woken up to find herself completely naked and entangled around a strange man on a strange bed thousands of miles away from home. For a long moment, she had remained where she was, her head on his shoulder and her breasts pressed against his chest, waiting for everything - including the events of the last night, the last two days - to swim into focus.

It all came at once; David and Jillian kissing on the restaurant dancefloor, her desperate heading for the airport, her first meeting with the man in whose hotel suite she found herself hours later - the same man her naked form was wrapped around after he'd paid ten thousand dollars to a charity of her choice to sleep with her. He'd made her miss her flight, she remembered, feeling strangely loathe to move.

Her eyes shot wide open in alarm when she realized that the bright green digits of the bedside clock, were telling her that her flight home was not much more than three hours away. Her alarm grew as she remembered that it had been a thirty-minute taxi ride to the airport, and the thought occurred to her that it could easily be more if there was traffic, which, in a big Asian city like the Thai capital, with its rickshaws and motorcycles sharing the roads with cars, buses and trucks. Savagely cursing at herself, and unmindful of waking him up, she unwrapped herself from around him, ignoring his rough sleep-laden grumblings of protest, and stumbled off of the bed, heading to the bathroom on unsteady feet.

The cold of the floor tiles on her bare feet was bracing, adding a jolt of energy to her movements as she went to brush her teeth with one of the sealed and logoed toothbrushes by the sink and then padded over to the toilet to pee. She was in the shower stall in the next minute, water streaming down on her as she swiftly worked the strawberry and jasmine scented shampoo from the labeled plastic tube with the hotel's logo into her hair. The shower stall had a convenient shelf recessed into its side with similar plastic logo-marked and labeled containers - shampoos and bath gels in his-and-her pairs - and two plastic-wrapped and sealed loofahs hanging from hooks over the shelf.

Clearly, the Grand Imperial put a premium on spoiling its higher-paying customers.

She was done with her hair and was tearing open one of the loofahs from its plastic wrapping when the door opened and he entered the bathroom, as naked as she'd left him. For a moment, she felt the absurd need to cover herself with her hands as heat blossomed on her face, even though she knew he could barely see her through the condensation on the shower's fibreglass glass walls. Absurd because he had already seen all of her there was to see.

They'd had sex again after room service had delivered the pizza he'd ordered via the room service program he'd called up on the television with the remote. He'd worn back his pyjama trousers she'd removed from him to answer the door and rolled the tray in himself, before taking them off again. She'd understood, warmth pervading her pussy again. They were not done.

They ate without a stitch on, neither speaking, the air thick with a tension that made words unnecessary, and she was not quite finished putting down her glass of water when he'd simply picked her up, making her wrap her arms and legs around him and hold on as he carried her back to his room, still not saying a word.

He had gently spread her legs open after he had put her down on the bed, running his hands all over her body, exploring. Her lips parted as she stared up at him, watching him as his eyes hungrily took her in, as his hands touched and fondled her. She felt impossibly wanton as she lay open for him, and she had to fight the urge to draw her legs closed and cover herself, feeling the heat of embarrassment, arousal, and strangely, pride, spreading all over her under his gaze as his fingers caressed her skin.

She shouldn't so desperately want a man inside her after what she had been through, she'd thought as her vagina seemed to clench on itself, goosebumps pimpling her flesh as he cupped her swollen breasts, shuddering as he ran his fingers over her pointing erect nipples, tweaking them gently, making her gasp softly, arching.

She let out a soft cry of welcome when he finally entered her, putting her arms around his neck as he slid all the way into her body, her lips hungrily seeking his, her fiancee and his betrayal driven clean from her mind. She'd come within seconds, and then again, and again, writhing and crying out under him as he slid in and out of her, riding her from one orgasm to another until he suddenly stiffened without warning and unloaded another torrent of cum into her, making her arch and scream silently as she accepted his release.

The last thing she could remember was the warmth of his cum coating her inner thighs as her eyes drifted closed.

Her body tingled with remembered sensation as she looked at him, breathing elevated. He was looking back at her, and even through the condensation of the shower's fibreglass doors, she felt he could see her, and she could feel herself reacting to him. Her tell-tale nipples had become sensitive, tingling and swelling on her boobs, a warmth having nothing to do with the temperature of the water cascading all over her body settling in her still pleasantly sore abdomen.

He abruptly turned to go to the sink and she found herself watching him, breathless for some reason. He brushed his teeth first before going to stand in front of the toilet, lifting the seat up and thoughtfully turning his back to her as he relieved himself. She could barely see him through the condensation by then, and after a moment, her mind returned to the clock and she forcefully returned her mind to the task at hand, turning away from him as she lathered herself up with the loofah and the emerald green contents of one of the container tubes labeled 'bath gel', scolding herself as fire burned her cheeks.

She was running the loofah down her legs when the door to the shower stall opened behind her. Gasping, she spun around, hands instinctively going up to cover her breasts. He gave her a level look as the water jetted down on him, raising an eyebrow, as if amused at her sudden pointless concern for modesty, something he obviously didn't share.

"What are you doing?" she demanded, eyes wide, voice high-pitched.

His eyes slowly traveled all over her body, heated, feral. "I like to finish things I start," he said, voice rough, hungry.

He took a step toward her in the rain of water, and she was once again made very aware of just how much bigger than her he was. Heat, raw and heavy, flooded into her abdomen. "The deal was just for one night ..." she found herself whispering, knowing that it would make no difference. "... last night ..."

His hands closed around her wrists and he easily pulled her hands away from her boobs, exposing her erect nipples, overcoming what little resistance she put up as if it were nothing. "This is a renegotiation, Miss Banet."

She opened her mouth to say something, to protest again, but his lips were on hers before she could say a word, his mouth swallowing whatever she had to say. His tongue slipped between her lips, tasting her as one of his arms wrapped around her waist and he virtually lifted her on her toes as he brought her up against him. He let out a hungry growl, answering her moan as he sucked her lower lip into his mouth. Her pussy seemed to clench again as she felt his shaft swelling even harder up against her belly, the heat in her abdomen flaring up into a raging inferno.

She was breathless when he finally let go of her lips, which, quite apart from the fact that her entire body was melded against his, made her attempt to protest what was going to happen sound like anything but the warning it was meant to be. "I'm going to scream ..."

One side of his mouth went up. "Yes, you will," he promised, his mouth determinedly descending on hers again.

She kissed him back this time, licking back at his lips, her breathing coming out in gasps when he broke the kiss. One of his hands was under her butt and two of his fingers were probing inside her pussy. He knew just how thoroughly, shamefully wet she was.

She writhed in his arms, distracted by the digits playing inside her, unconsciously lifting a foot on its toes and resting her body against him to give him more access. "My flight ..." she started, making one last perfunctory attempt to stop what was happening, what she knew was going to happen.

He kissed her silent again as his two fingers went all the way in. She jerked helplessly at the invasion, going weak.

And that was that.

She meekly followed him out of the shower and obediently put her arms around him as he picked her up and carried her to the bed, covered in water, hair still soaking wet, soap lather still foaming on her skin.

He entered her roughly, from behind as she lay on her stomach, drawing a sharp gasp of shock out of her as he reached under her to cup her breasts in his hands. Her brown nipples were even more fully extended, erect and sensitive and his hands on them made her throw her head back, mouth open with no sound coming out, her pussy squeezing involuntarily around his shaft as she shuddered under him, spreading her legs wider to accommodate him as he slid all the way into her body.

He paused when he was fully inside her at last, savoring the tight feel of her around his shaft. Her pussy flexed around him as he began to plant slow biting kisses on her shoulder, licking at the droplets of shower water dotting her caramel skin, the feel of his teeth making her shiver under him as he squeezed and fondled her breasts.

"Oh ... my ... @#&% ..." Honor whispered, quivering under the slow and near-torturous pleasure of his caresses, wondering what she had gotten herself into when she came back to him last night ... and how he could feel so impossibly good inside her. She was supposed to be getting married in three months, she thought confusedly ...

She spasmed when he started to move, crying out at the sudden onrush of sensation, fingers tightening on the sheets as he drove the full thick length of his cock into her body over and over again, slowly at first, getting himself used to her and allowing her to get used to him again. She began to move with him, instinctively matching his movements, lips parting to let out her gasping cries as he repeatedly plunged his shaft into her body, driving any residual thoughts of her fiancee out of her mind.

It didn't take long. In fact, it took less than a minute before she let out a sudden loud squeal, jerking, goosebumps rising on her skin. Marq growled in response, pushing deep into her pussy as her vaginal muscles closed tight around his cock in preparation. She spasmed sharply, rearing up with another squeal of delight, allowing him to gain a firmer hold of her breasts and hold her tighter against him, completely impaling her on his shaft as she let go and came.

He stopped moving, his cock sheathed inside her pulsing vagina, just holding her water-covered form as she rode her orgasm, feeling her quivering from head to toe in his arms, listening to her sobs of delight as she writhed and arched under him, hungrily taking in every second of her pleasure with her.

"Oh my @#&% ...! ... please! ..." she whimpered helplessly, voice faint, when he started to fuck her again, sliding himself in and out of her at the same steady, heated pace, his thickness parting her easily with each full growling shove of his cock into her cunt. She cried out, clutching and clawing at the sheets, sobbing out her pleasure as she again fell into rhythm with him, hungrily taking him inside her, fucking him back, the wet squelching sounds of their mating adding to her cries as he rode her.

"Yes ... yes ... yes ... !" she shrieked suddenly, arching as another orgasm descended on her, cum flooding out of her pussy again, body tingling from the roots of her wet hair to the soles of her feet. "... oh my @#&%! ... "

Honor reached out to drag a pillow to put under her head when he turned her around to lie on her back, spreading her legs for him as he descended on her again. She wrapped her arms around him as he pushed his manhood inside her, a sigh of relief and welcome escaping her parted lips as she took him into her body, his temporary absence from inside her enough to have her squirming in anxiousness to be one with him again.

Their lips met and she pushed her tongue into his mouth, ravenously licking around his lips, moaning as he answered her with a hunger of his own, growling against her needy mouth. She broke the kiss, gasping for breath, finding herself smiling indulgently as he possessively cupped her breasts again - loving the fact that he could not keep his hands off them.

She wrapped her legs around him, knees up and high around his waist, squealing sharply as he abruptly began to piston into her again, his shaft pushing all the way into her pussy as his lips closed around one painfully swollen brown nipple, sucking hard, wickedly grazing her with his teeth.

She couldn't help it. She screamed.

________________________

Mrs. Jillian Blake stopped bouncing her thin model body on her lover's erection and settled herself on him, her lips pouting in disappointment as she felt his cum eject out of him and into her vagina as he suddenly came with a shout, his hands tightly gripping her fashionably slim waist.

A few long seconds later and he was done, groaning as he opened his eyes, at least having the grace to look somewhat apologetic.

Jillian gave him a dissatisfied look, shaking her head. She was still far from her own orgasm when his overtook him. Not that he wasn't a good lover, even if not the best she'd had since before, or since her marriage. But she couldn't be too unhappy with him, she thought, especially since he had certainly given her enough in the five days she had spent with him, away from her oblivious husband and child ...

Except that this was their last fuck. Her flight back was taking off in just a little shy of three hours.

At least, until he was done with his Far Eastern assignment. Then they would have to figure how they would continue their arrangement after his marriage to his strait-laced fiancee. She was not about to give him up just yet, she thought jealously.

Jillian leaned forward and kissed him, lewdly trailing her tongue over his lips, her small breasts hanging down to rest on his bare chest before she rolled off him and off the bed, his cock exiting her pussy with a soft wet sound. She stood and stretched, deliberately showing off her trim supermodel body before striding off to the bathroom without sparing him a look.

She showered briskly, mind on the clock, torn between hoping he would show up, shaft miraculously up and ready to make its way into her pussy, and being relieved with every second that passed and he did not show up. They had made love many times in the shower before, of course; at her home with her child in his room and her husband away, at his place when Honor would be somewhere else, and twice downstairs in Honor's own shower. And when neither her place or his was available or close enough, there was a hotel just a few blocks away ...

The memory of the last time they had showered together in Honor's neat apartment almost had her hand going between her legs to press down on her still-excited clit. She had suggested it, her excitement building at how 'wrong' it was, knowing that he would do what she said. She had known he was spending the night with his fiancee and she had called her office and told her secretary she would be coming in late in the morning. David and Honor had left her apartment together, her to her job and he obstensibly to his, but he had called in to say he would be late as well. As soon as Honor turned the corner, he had circled back, meeting and greeting his lover's husband on the way out.

The elevator had opened on the common third floor, where she was waiting for him. She entered, their lips meeting immediately, and they had gone up to Honor's apartment on the seventh. She was wearing nothing under her dressing gown and she had opened it as soon as the door closed behind her. He was swiftly naked and they had fucked right there on the living room floor before heading to the shower and then finishing it off on Honor's neatly made double bed. Jillian had come hard both times, screaming loudly, driven wild by the magnitude of their transgression.

Jillian stopped caressing herself. She had a plane to catch.

A half-hour later, she removed her arms from around her lover's neck after one last torrid kiss in front of the Bangkok Excelsior's main entrance, the called taxi that would be taking her to Suvarnabhumi for her trip back home to her husband and son parked in front of them, driver patiently waiting.

"See you when you get back," she breathed, discretely giving the front of his pants a quick hard squeeze. "You owe me an orgasm, mister."

He grinned. "Count on it."

Both of them were completely oblivious to the deep disapproving frowns of two of the women stationed at the reception desk where they could see them. Apsara and Sumana watched the two illicit lovers embrace and part one last time before shaking their heads in resignation, each grimacing at the memory of a woman collapsing in front of them from heartbreak. They returned to their jobs.

The taxi got Jillian to the airport a full twenty minutes before the check-in desk was scheduled to close. Her bags were small enough to pass muster for hand luggage so there was no delay in checking her in for the flight. By the time she went through passport control, her flight's second boarding announcement was being called out over the airport public address system. She was right on time.

Twenty minutes later she was on the plane, allowing one of the smart blue uniformed stewardesses to lead her to her seat and help her put up her luggage in one of the overhead lockers. David had been so desperate to have her in Thailand, so hungry for her perfect body, that he had acceded to her stipulation that she travel in comfort, so he had paid for a business class seat. The stewardess returned with a tray of wineglasses filled with reds and whites and tall glasses of orange and apple juice.

Jillian took a glass of red and settled into her seat, sipping it with a smile on her face.

Her phone suddenly rang in her purse and she took it out, lips twisting in disappointment when she saw the name flashing on the screen, debating with herself whether she should answer it. The flight was not scheduled to leave for another ten to fifteen minutes.

The hatch was still open and so was the outer gate as the crew waited patiently for the last of the checked-in passengers to trickle in, no doubt distracted by duty-free shopping as too many passengers always were.

She finally tapped on the green icon and put it to her ear. "Hello?"

"Hey." Her husband's voice greeted her.

"Hey."

"About to take off?" he asked.

"Yes." She played with her wedding ring, remembering when he had put it on her finger. And the lovers she'd had since then. She didn't hate her husband, or feel much of anything for him really. She had married him because he was ... convenient. And after that, she had just wanted some excitement. And what could be more exciting than sex? With someone else? She had a body to die for and just because she was married didn't mean she was dead to the charms of other men ... "I need to turn the phone off soon."

"Can't wait to have you back," he said, sounding nearly pained. "I've been missing you, baby."

"Same here," she said, thinking of her lover and how she was already missing him, missing his cock. She felt a familiar moment of disquiet at that; as the thought occurred to her again, for the umpteenth time, that she had not really noticed another man since her relationship with David had started.

She had not been lying when she had told him that listening to him on the phone with his fiancee could make 'a girl' jealous. The truth was, she was jealous. Just thinking of Honor Banet wearing David Brenner's ring turned her hands to fists.

"See you when you get back," her husband said after a heavy moment of silence. "I'll pick you up at the airport." He paused. "Love you."

"See you at the airport. I have to go now," she responded, pretending she didn't hear the last. She felt sorry for her husband, her pity tinged with a heavy dose of contempt. He tried so hard. He had to know by now what was happening, that she had a lover - she barely let him touch her. "Bye."

She was tapping the red icon when it beeped as a text message came in. It was from David. She felt a smile spreading across her face as she pressed the key to open it for her hungry eyes, accepting then that her feelings for him could be something more than just the excitement of illicit sex. Not for the first time since coming to Bangkok and lying in bed next to David Brenner, she considered leaving her husband, wondering if a new life with David would mean leaving her son with his father so she and her lover could start afresh.

It didn't seem like such a bad idea. Her boy would have a happier mother who would spoil him during the holidays.

The message finally opened. 'Booked a room at the Rixton on the 27th. Be there. D'

In the cabin, the pilot was informed by his co-pilot that their last passenger, a first class ticket holder, still had not even shown up at the check-in desk after the third and final call for her to do so on the terminal's public announcement system. The pilot shrugged, looking at the time, and he gave the order for the hatches to be closed, beginning the process of getting the gate controllers to close it at the terminal and disengage it from his plane.

Ms. Honor Banet would have to take the next Air Siam flight out of Bangkok. After paying her 'no-show' penalty fee of course.

________________________

Honor knew the moment when any chances of her making her flight went by. But there really was nothing she could, or wanted to do about it.

She was sitting up against the massive bed's headboard, back half-resting on a pillow, legs spread wide, her fully extended nipples hard and pointing on her bare breasts as Marq lapped at her pussy. She was panting, mouth open to let out her broken whimpers, every movement of his tongue exploring the wet folds of her excited vagina drawing a full-body shudder out of her.

His cum lay wetly on her belly and abdomen, in a thick line up to just underneath her boobs. She had felt him stiffen and spasm on top of her, and despite the fact that she was still in the throes of a rapidly receding orgasm - she had lost count by then, they were simply ripping through her in quick succession - she had known he was about to lose control and she had braced herself, mouth open in a silent scream.

The sound his pelvis had made as it slapped against hers was suddenly deafening in her ears as he pistoned hard into her pussy, growling loudly in pleasure as he let go of his control, her pleasure forgotten as he reached for his. Honor arched and writhed under him, crying out in ecstasy, somehow moving in time with him, clawing and clutching at his shoulders as she hungrily took him inside her with a passion that reared up to match his own.

And then he let out a roar and as she collapsed back on the sheets, he pulled out of her pussy and released on her. It landed on her belly, on her hip, at the join of her thigh, in her pubic hair.

Honor barely had time to comprehend what was happening, much less voice out a protest when his lips descended on hers again, swallowing her squeals. Somehow, he managed to get her propped up against the headboard, legs still open before his lips left hers to meet the swollen wet ones between her thighs in a passionate kiss.

He had been right about making her scream.

She had come instantaneously, hands going down to clutch at his head as he speared his tongue into her slit, crying out until her voice disappeared in a choked, high-pitched shriek.

Unlike the first time, he gave her time to recover before he continued, at a more leisurely pace, taking his time, spreading her with his fingers to find any hidden folds of pink flesh for his mouth.

Honor's eyes rolled back in her head, shaking, her head thrown back against the headboard, whimpering as pleasure beyond exquisite lanced through her body with each almost perfectly placed stroke of his tongue. He trailed it up and down her lips, carefully licking along her swollen cum-soaked labia, dipping his tongue into her flowered opening, feeling her squirm and listening to her soft, helpless cries as he hungrily fed on her.

She knew she was meant to be somewhere else at that moment, she thought dazedly, confused, she was supposed to be getting on a plane ...

Then his tongue made contact with her clit, full and engorged again, and her flight was forgotten, as was David, Jillian, Sarah, and the rest of the world. Her hands went to hold his head as she arched and let out a wail, her entire body quivering as she virtually lifted herself off the bed. He growled and pressed her back down, bringing his tongue back to tease her clitoris again. He enjoyed her reaction, her squirming and sobbing, so he did it again, and again. And again.

"... oh ... my ... @#&% ...!" she cried out, nearly screaming "... please! ..." And then she screamed, spasming as his lips abruptly locked around the delicate nub of flesh, swollen and erect out of its hood. His tongue darted out to lave across it at the same moment, touching her off.

She felt a clamping in her abdomen, a tightening in her pelvic region that raised the hairs at the back of her neck and spread goosebumps all over her breasts in one sharp instant, and then she came, hard, her mouth opening but no sound coming out as she threw her head back, her eyes rolling back in their sockets as she clutched at his head between her legs. Her body thrashed wildly, her breaths coming out in desperate, choked gasps as he held her open, arms locked around her thighs, ravenously licking up the liquid she was squirting out of her pussy as she erupted over and over again.

Her voice returned when he lifted his head from between her legs and yanked her toward him, off the headboard, in one movement, putting her flat on her back, her legs still wide open, pussy spasming and gleaming with wetness. His cock was at full mast and she watched helplessly, strangely fascinated, as he pulled her into place, her legs on his arms, her feet suspended in the air as he set himself at her sopping entrance.

With no time to catch her breath from her first full squirting orgasm and no strength to stop it, Honor could only gasp, body lifting off the bed in shock, delirious as he rudely thrust himself inside her, grunting in satisfaction.

By the time she regained her senses, realizing that the keening sound she was hearing was coming from her own mouth, her arms were wrapped around him, mouth open for his thrusting tongue as he pistoned into her, the wet sound of her pussy being repeatedly invaded, adding to her cries. Her position, her legs high up on his arms made every thrust go home, deep, making it impossible to concentrate on anything except him and the weight of his manhood plundering her depths.

phatas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
phatas

He was not gentle. He rode her hard, his hands cupping her breasts, kneading, squeezing, swallowing her whimpers with his mouth on top of hers. She could smell and taste herself on his lips as she kissed and licked him back, making him moan excitedly as she cleaned herself off him. Honor began to scream as once again orgasms started ripping through her in a rapid-fire succession, one beginning almost as soon as the aftershocks of another had only just receded, head thrown back, mouth open as she shook and spasmed under his assault, cum and lubrication flooding out of her pussy around his pistoning cock.

By the time he was ready to release, she had gone silent, her face buried in the join of his neck and shoulder, her body moving with him of its own accord. She heard and felt it coming and she braced herself, clutching him tight as he yelled out something, her name, and another torrent of cum found its way into her body. Her pussy spasmed as she released as well, soaking the sheets under her.

She turned to lie on her side when he rolled off her at last, moaning, body still in shock. His groan told her that he was in no better condition than she was.

Her closing eyes fell on the clock; the time was '9:14'. Her body was still spasming involuntarily from the ordeal it had just been through as sleep born of exhaustion and sensory overload came to take her even as sensible rational thought returned. There was no way she was going to get up, get dressed, get a taxi and make it to the airport before the check-in desk closed, she thought, distantly, resigned.

Then she felt his arms around her, cupping her breasts possessively from behind as he curled her up against him. For a moment, she tensed, aware of how weak she was, afraid that he was miraculously hard and ready to slide himself inside her again, knowing that she wouldn't be able to stop him. But after he made no move to go any further than that, she relaxed and let herself be held - it felt nice. He was fondling her, gently playing with her nipples and stroking the cum and sweat-stained skin of her belly as his breathing slowed and deepened.

Her nipples tingled, enjoying the attention, and she snuggled up closer to him. It was somehow relaxing, calming even, and she let out an involuntary purring sound as her breathing slowed and deepened along with his.

Her last conscious thought was a question.

What had she gotten herself into?

________________________

The same question ran through her mind when she woke up. Somehow, she had turned toward him and was once again lying with her head on his shoulder and the upper part of her body pillowed on his chest, one of her legs comfortably curled up inside of his, for all the world as if he were a lover, not a stranger who had ...

... 'used' her as if she were nothing more than a bought and paid-for fuck-toy. Heat flushed her cheeks all the way down to her chest - remembering very vividly that she hadn't exactly been an unwilling participant. He hadn't forced her to take off her bathrobe and stand naked in front of him in the middle of the night. He didn't force her to come back after she had left, no matter how enraged she had been at David calling her with his married lover giggling beside him.

And no one had forced her to kiss him back, to let him carry her out of the shower and ...

Heat of a very different nature began to worm its way down to her abdomen as memory, in explicit detail, crashed into her mind. Disbelieving, she felt her nipples start to tighten on her breasts, both of which were at that moment resting quite comfortably and shamelessly on his chest.

He shouldn't be having this effect on her - he wasn't even that good-looking, she thought unkindly, twisting her lips ... and she really should get off him.

Right now.

And put as much distance between them as possible.

That was what the sensible Honor Banet everyone knew - herself included - would have done.

The newer, crazier Honor Banet that had taken her place in Thailand, however, was quite comfortable where she was.

She lifted her head up, licking her lips.

His eyes were open, as if waiting for her, one side of his mouth going up. He looked annoyingly chipper, refreshed even. "Good morning." The fingers at the end of the arm he had around her began to trace languid circles on her hip.

She fixed him with as cold a glare as she could muster up. "You made me miss my flight." She was surprised when she looked at the bedside clock and saw the digits reading '10:08' ... less than an hour had passed since she had passed out.

He only smiled.

"Again!"

"I have no regrets about that, to be honest." He raised an eyebrow. "Do you?"

She glowered at him silently, aware that his fingers were starting to travel in wider, more exploratory circles. She really really should get off him, Honor—sensible, disciplined Honor—thought. His fingers were becoming distracting ... very distracting. "That's not the point ... and stop that!" she said, the last referring to the fingers now trailing along the crack of her butt.

She didn't move, though; sensible, disciplined Honor was not in charge anymore. And he didn't stop.

"I said, stop that ...!" she repeated, voice coming out breathless and softer than she'd intended, squirming a little as his fingers got to her perineum, tracing some small pattern on the sensitive stretch of skin. Her heart was suddenly beating faster, her breathing just that little bit more excited - her body was preparing itself with or without her permission.

He smiled, eyes predatory. "Do you know how cute you are when you pout like that?"

"I'm not pouting!" she protested, angry at herself because she knew she was.

His smile grew wider, heated as he continued to caress his way to his target, and then he casually raised his head off the pillow to capture her very pouty lips with a hungry groan.

Honor tried to resist at first, stubbornly keeping her lips together, until his licking tongue made her part them with a sigh of resignation as a burst of desire spread through her body. She began to kiss him back when his other hand began to caress her heavy breasts, moaning as her nipples stood to attention, tell-tale sensitive, brown and erect. She began to whimper when his exploring fingers reached her pussy, helpless as he felt her readiness, her shameful secret discovered.

It was a foregone conclusion what was going to happen next. And there was nothing she could do about it as he turned them over on the huge bed, his lips not leaving hers. She spread her legs around him obediently, moaning against his mouth, not needing to be told.

Marq teased her, stroking the tip of his cock over her wet slit, slightly dipping into her each time he got to her entrance, hungrily watching her squirm and arch in anticipation and listening to her small gasp of disappointment when he moved his member away. She started to whimper in desperation, eyes opened wide in pleading frustration, lifting her pelvis off the bed to follow his cock, her need for penetration all-consuming.

He complied, his own need to be inside her making him shake as he set himself at her entrance again. She was tight, her vaginal muscles naturally strong, but she was so wet he parted her easily, sheathing himself inside her with a long satisfied sigh, enjoying her sharp intake of breath and her wrenching sob of relief at his invasion. Her legs came to rest on the backs of his, unconsciously stroking them against him as he began to plant kisses along her jawline, his lips travelling down to the sensitive arch of her neck, listening to the short purring noises coming out of her mouth.

"... deal was just for one night ..." she whimpered uselessly at last, staring up into his eyes with a mix of wonder and accusation, lips parted after another kiss had stolen her breath. His hands were on her breasts, teasing her, and she could smell herself, his cum still sticking to her where he had left it on her belly. The tight fit of him inside her was demanding all her attention, making it hard to think.

He smiled at her, bringing his mouth close to hers, his weight on his elbows on either side of her. "I could have sworn we've had this conversation before." He kissed her again, feverishly. He began to slide his cock in and out of her pussy.

It hadn't really been a 'conversation' by any definition of the word, she remembered before everything faded into insignificance as she began to move with him.

This time their fucking was slow and relaxed, with long pauses for kisses and hungry exploring while he regathered his control. He stopped as she recovered from an orgasm, which seemed to be happening every few and decreasing number of minutes, cum flowing out around his cock as she buried her face in his neck or moaned against his lips, body shuddering from head to toe, pussy tightening around his shaft as she spasmed and arched under him.

When he came at last, she clasped him tight to her, locking her legs high around him, cooing encouragingly in his ear, an unconscious smile on her lips as he grunted and stiffened on top of her, milking him of his seed as he let go and filled her pussy. The feeling of him unloading inside her had a pleasure all its own and she held him until his body stopped shuddering from the aftershocks of his release, taking as much of his cum as she could.

He lifted his head up after a while and they looked at each other silently, appraising, still conjoined, his softened member still inside her.

"You didn't answer my question," he said.

"Which question?"

He brought his lips close to her mouth, so that when he spoke next, they were brushing against hers. "Any regrets that I made you 'miss your flight?'" he said softly, almost whispering.

Honor hesitated before she answered back, whispering against his lips. "That's not the point ..."

"That's not an answer."

She paused, feeling herself start to flush. "Do I really need to answer that?" she finally asked.

He kissed her, shortly but with force, his voice coming out with a hint of command. "Yes."

She considered her present situation. She had a fiancee, albeit a cheating one who was probably screwing his married lover at that exact moment. Yet rather than being on a plane on her way home to mourn the betrayal, the sheer awful scope of it, the loss of three years invested into a relationship, the broken dreams of a future and a family with a man she had loved with all of her heart, she was here.

With another man's cum leaking out of her cunt. Again. And that man was at the moment very comfortably sheathed inside her. Her breasts with their still hard and sensitive nipples were pressed against his chest, her legs were entwined around his and his cum was still moist on her belly from his earlier deposit of it on her body - she wondered at that for a moment, wondered if it meant anything. It was almost as if he had been marking his territory - like her body was his to do with, to use, as he wished. It, the memory of it ... excited her in a way that was almost primal. It confused her.

But then, what about the past few days had not been confusing?

Besides, what did she know about him besides the fact that he was obviously very wealthy to be able to afford the suite they were in, to send ten thousand dollars to a charity across the world just to sleep with her, to make her miss a flight that he had spent over two thousand dollars for with 'no regrets ..?'

And the fact that he knew how to make her body sing like a finely-tuned instrument? The intensity and frequency of her orgasms in the past twelve hours was almost frightening. He had even made her ejaculate, something she'd only read about. She shivered - everything seemed to fade into significance when he was inside her; he simply crowded everything else out, memory, thought, feeling - it was all she could do to hold on and contain him.

"No. No regrets," she whispered at last against his lips in response to his question, kissing him to punctuate the words as she flushed. He kissed her back, softly, and then again, growling at the back of his throat. She cooed as she answered back and they lay contentedly for a while, just kissing, Honor finding herself enjoying the novelty of just having him inside her even while soft. She giggled as he carefully traced her full lips - pouty and kiss-swollen - with his tongue, playfully sticking out her tongue to lick at his, nipping and sucking on his lips as she gave herself to the moment.

She moaned hungrily against his mouth, wet, her nipples tingling on her breasts, aware that he was slowly, gradually regaining his hardness inside her. She was already simmering, ready.

The thought occurred to her that if she had not yet crossed the boundaries of normal, she was certainly somewhere along the edges. He's turning me into a nymphomaniac, she thought, kissing him again, smiling against his lips in amusement at the absurdity of the notion. But her amusement was tinged with a sense of disquiet as the heat continued to rise in her abdomen, goosebumps pimpling her skin ... who said it wasn't possible?

Marq finally ended the kissing, and that train of thought, by raising his head. "What would you like for breakfast, Miss Banet?"

Him. Again. "Anything, Mr. Haydn," she said instead.

He kissed her again, his mouth curved in a rather smug smile, as if he'd read her mind.

She let out a moan, eyes closing in reaction, feeling a sharp sense of loss as he lifted himself off her; he was well on his way back to half-mast at least, enough to make her quiver at his exit. She sat up, watching him stand up from the bed, still looking refreshed, as if the morning and the night before had never happened.

Surprisingly, she felt the same. Refreshed, the weight in her chest so distant it seemed a mere memory from years ago.

He picked up the phone at the writing desk and dialed for room service.

"Good morning," he said, answering the lady who had picked up. "I'd like breakfast delivered to my room. For two, please." He paused to look at her. "Pancakes?"

She nodded, smiling in spite of herself.

"Pancakes," he confirmed. "Eggs - scrambled. Croissants. Sausages and satay hash browns. Coffee and tea." He looked at her again before he added, "Yes, that would be all. In thirty minutes. Thank you."

He dropped the phone.

"Isn't that a little too much food?" Honor asked.

He smiled, eyes taking on a viciously predatory glint. "I wouldn't be too worried about the calories staying on."

Honor felt her nipples stiffening again, becoming as erect as his manhood. Heat flushed her face, unused to being the focus of so much primal male hunger, unused to the same near unquenchable hunger he was effortlessly stirring up inside her and unable to hide it.

He was still looking at her with the same predator's look when she looked up to meet his eyes. "Come here," he said.

It was ominous. The way he said it, the rough command in his voice - it called to something deep within her, something primally, thoroughly, unashamedly, female. Thoroughly, shamefully aroused, Honor found herself obeying, feeling his cum dribbling out of her pussy and down her thigh in a small slow-moving rivulet as she went to him and took his offered hand.

________________________

The sun was going down, covering the sky in a collage of brilliant oranges, reds and stormy blue grays as it went. Honor was seeing it from the suite's balcony, which was facing the west, sixteen stories high above the streets. The Grand Imperial had a terraced architecture like the Excelsior, but it was seven stories taller and in all-white marble and gilt trim, the balconies bedecked with flowers and ferns, fed their water and nutrients by the pipes running under their plantboxes.

Marq had taken her out to see the sunset, waking her up from another one of the short naps that had punctuated the last ten hours, and her breath had caught in her throat at the beauty of the twilit Bangkok skyline, instantly falling in love with it.

She had also fallen in love with the way he was holding her naked body in his arms, his growing cock nestled against her butt as he caressed her, possessively fondling her breasts and stroking the baby-smooth skin of her belly as they stood on the balcony and took in the sights of the bustling Thai capital under the rapidly darkening sky. She had no choice but to let him do what he wanted, leaning back against his chest. She asked questions as he pointed out and named each temple and major landmark in view, giggling and gasping in pleasure each time he stopped - sometimes in mid-sentence - to lick and kiss her neck or shoulder, making the hairs at her nape stand up when he began to softly bite and suck on her skin.

"Nerd," she had muttered, at some point, surprising herself at the familiarity. It had made him laugh.

The huge orange sun was just slipping beneath the horizon when she finally fell silent, quivering from head to toe and no longer quite as able to speak as he pleasured her body, her mind entranced but quite far from the beautiful evening sky.

His hand traveled down between her legs soon afterward, his fingers seeking, making her gasp again, deeper this time as he touched her, his other hand cupping one of her breasts to hold her up. She leaned forward and grabbed hold of the railing, moaning in delight as he pushed his fingers inside her and rasped his tongue up the extra-sensitive arch of her neck. She shook again when he touched her clitoris, stroking its hood gently with his thumb, opening her mouth and bucking against him in the evening air.

"... what you need ..." Sarah had said index finger up in the air with a playful waggle of her eyebrows after hearing her friend whine about missing her fiancee for the umpteenth time "... is to get over there and get yourself a good long and hard fuck! Do something crazy for once!" Was it really just a week ago?

Well, if anything, she'd taken Sarah's advice to heart, she thought, her grip tightening on the railing, crying out as Marq's fingers curled inside her. If this wasn't crazy, being fingered out in the open on a hotel balcony by a stranger, a stranger who had been inside her more times than she could count in the last twenty-four hours - which was crazy enough by itself - she didn't know what else could possibly qualify.

He had paid for another flight for her immediately after breakfast on his laptop, the first available, which was for the day after the next, paying the penalty and as she watched, upgrading her Aerothai ticket as she sat freshly showered, fed and naked but for a bathrobe beside him in the living room. He hadn't touched her when they'd taken their shower together, just eyeing her with his trademark neutral expression, letting the tension grow. She'd eyed him back, letting him know she wasn't some shrinking violet, that she gave as good as she got.

He had rather matter-of-factly removed the bathrobe off her as soon as the payment procedure was done. He was hard already, and he'd made her scream at the abruptness of his entry, her wetness allowing him to plunge all the way until he'd filled her. He'd ridden her hard, brutally, ramming his cock into her pussy until they were both grunting frenziedly on the carpet as she answered him back with her own passion, moving with him. He'd come inside her at last, growling as she locked her teeth in a clutching bite on his shoulder, clawing at his back in the afterthroes of a toe-curling series of orgasms.

Afterwards, they had fucked again on the sofa. Slow and relaxed, exploring. Then once again hard and desperate on the coffee table, knocking things, plates and tea cups to the carpet ...

She whimpered and bucked against him again when he finally removed his fingers from inside her, cum running in miniature streams out of her cunt, her nipples erect and pleasantly sore and sensitive to the touch on puffy brown areolae. In truth, he didn't need to touch her to know that she was ready for him - he only needed to breathe and he would be able to smell how wet she was, even out in the open air of the balcony. She could smell it on herself; sex, raw and heavy - the scents of his semen, her pussy, sweat from repeated copulation.

Much to her embarrassment, she had left noticeable wet spots on the sofa and carpet - she could not remember ever being so wet that she left a liquid puddle as evidence everywhere he entered and rode her. Marq's repeated eager lapping of her pussy through the day had made her embarrassment disappear quite effectively.

It was the first time in her life since she could walk that she had spent a whole day without a stitch of clothing on.

It was a day of firsts, actually.

She could feel him on every part of her, skin still tingling where he had touched and explored her with his hands, his fingers, his mouth, his tongue, his teeth. Small patches of heat dotted the soft skin of her belly and breasts where he had lightly bitten her and sucked, leaving patches of reddened skin as she soaked them both with her arousal. She could still feel the warmth of his cum landing on her skin from both the times he had withdrawn from inside her to release on her body, once again as if marking her for his in some animal, certainly male, way.

Just one more day, she thought, pushing aside the voice in her mind that reminded her that it was only supposed to be for one night.

Tomorrow would be Monday and he'll be working with 'Walter' and 'Deji' on whatever it was that had brought him to Bangkok, which only left the evening and the night for sex ... she didn't bother trying to fool herself into thinking she would resist him. But afterward, the next morning she would be on her way to the airport, on her way home to pick up the pieces of her life, leaving Bangkok, David ... and him, definitely him, behind. Forever, she thought.

No one need ever find out that she'd gone to spend five days with her fiancee and ended up spending the most erotic weekend of her life being soundly screwed by a man she knew nothing about except his name and that he'd bought her favors - which suited her just fine. Knowing anything more about him could only make it more complicated. This way, she could leave on Tuesday morning without looking back and go home where everything made sense, where 'she' made sense.

Sensible and disciplined Honor Banet did not spend a whole day - and the night before that - having sex with strange rich men she barely knew for money - even if it was for charity. And she certainly would never let said stranger fuck her on a hotel balcony, even if it were sixteen stories up from the streets below. Especially if it was right across from the hotel where her fiancee was with another woman ...

She gasped as it suddenly started to drizzle, the raindrops raising goosebumps on her skin, rapidly soaking them both.

She could suddenly feel every inch of Marq's cock pressing against her, rock-hard erect and poking at her lower back as he continued to fondle her breasts, leaving her own wetness on her skin as he took an earlobe into his mouth. He was preparing her, letting her know that he was going to do. It was unnecessary, Honor would have done anything he wanted. It wasn't just her pussy that was wet; with the rain, her entire body was slick, his hands gliding all over her, kneading, squeezing, caressing.

She obediently remained in position when his hands left her breasts to rest on her hips, bent over the balcony, holding on to the railing's vertical bars, legs apart as she presented herself to him, her lips parting as she went on her tip-toes in anticipation.

He teased her first, running his fingers and then his erection along her slit as she shivered and moaned deliriously, need pulsing through her body, thoroughly in control and letting her know it. Then he entered her, slowly, hands tightening on her waist to hold them both steady. Her moan of delight as her pussy grasped at his thickness seemed to come from every inch of her quivering body as she welcomed him into her again, her lips turning up in an unconscious smile as her eyes fluttered closed.

"You had this planned all along, didn't you?" she asked after she'd recovered, once again marveling at how good he felt inside her, her lips curling up as her hands curled and recurled spasmically around the railing.

Lightning flashed and there was a crack of thunder, but it was all distant, coming from over the horizon.

He leaned close to her ear as he cupped her tits again, her hard nipples jutting out between his spread fingers. "What do you think?" He squeezed, making her exhale sharply.

"Just fuck me ..." she whispered, voice husky and quivering.

He squeezed her breasts again as he started to slide in and out of her.

She was being fucked on an open-air hotel balcony, she thought wonderingly. In the rain, in view of her fiancee's hotel by another man. She squealed at one particularly hard thrust into her pussy, grasping the railings tight, the pleasure at the sudden sharp invasion weakening her knees as Marq himself growled, holding her tighter with shaking hands.

The thought that anyone in the right position, not just David in his hotel, could see them sent a quite alien thrill along her spine as this other man, this stranger, rode her in the rain. She began to bounce back against his cock, throwing her head back and opening her mouth, crying out loudly, reveling in the sheer wickedness of what they were doing as an orgasm immediately began to build at the base of her belly.

For a wonder he came at the same time she did, partly unloading inside her and then withdrawing out of her pussy to spurt his seed all over her buttocks and the small of her back with a choked shout. Her knees buckled from the intensity of her own come, nearly dropping her to the tiled floor as she cried out breathlessly, struggling to keep herself upright until he somehow managed to get to her and wrap his arms around her, arm around her belly, the other across her heaving breasts, holding her tight against him.

"... oh my @#&% ...!" she whispered at last as strength returned to her legs, suddenly aware of everything, of the coolness of the falling rain all over her skin, of his cum leaking out of her, the warmth of it on her butt, of his arms around her.

Honor turned around to gratefully put her arms around his neck and press her lips and her naked body against his when she could support her own weight on her feet. Exhaustion made her sag against him as he softly kissed her lips back, finally resting her head on his shoulder when he broke the kiss, moaning softly and closing her eyes.

Marq held her for a while in the drizzling rain after her breathing slowed, and she distantly felt him kiss her forehead. And then he picked her up and carried her back inside, maneuvering his way past the table and lounge chairs on the balcony's treated wood floor.

He took her to his room and toweled her dry as she sat on the bed, watching him, silently letting him take care of her. Somewhere inside her, she knew the intimacy of it was crossing a line, but she was enjoying it too much to care.

She was asleep as soon as her head was on the pillow.

 

Published 
Written by thehotknight
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments