Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

"Woooooo!" Sarah screamed again as she drove the van through another intersection. "Oh my @#&%! You were so effing awesome!"

Honor smiled at her friend, gesturing at the other cars around them, all with drivers looking with some alarm at the screaming woman behind the wheel.

Sarah didn't care.

"You kicked so much ass!" Sarah punched the air, hitting the roof of the van and screaming again.

Honor laughed this time and joined Sarah when she screamed again, allowing herself to simply feel joy, telling sensible, disciplined Honor Banet to stop thinking about next steps and just savor the moment.

She had enjoyed watching the rest of the bank staff raid the meeting room after her pitch and clean out every last sample, leaving them to return with an empty van.

The branch manager had laughed and congratulated her on her impromptu market validation.

Moments later, having given up on trying to get Sarah to quiet down, she leaned back in the seat, closing her eyes. With the tension of the pitch gone, exhaustion was rapidly catching up with her.

Not to mention days of little sleep. Because of ... him.

"I can't believe you got Phillipe Dufour to write in for you!" Sarah exclaimed. "And that Somkurusat guy!"

"Somsak Kurusarttra ..."

"Whatever! He's awesome! You're awesome! Phillipe Dufour is fucking awesome!" Sarah screamed again.

"It was him," Honor said quietly.

Sarah glanced at her. "Who?"

"Marq," Honor said. "He got them to write for me."

Sarah frowned. "You think they wrote all that because Marq told them to? Or because it's what they actually think?"

Honor was silent.

"Honor Marina Banet," Sarah snapped. "You really have no idea how good you are, do you?"

Honor smiled. "I love you too."

"No," Sarah insisted. "It's not about me loving you, Hon. It's about the fact that you're fucking awesome! And if Marq Haydn was behind getting Phillipe Dufour and this Somsak guy to write that stuff, which is all true, then he's fucking awesome too!"

Honor was quiet as Sarah drove into their neighborhood. Her apartment building came into view down the street.

Then, "I'm going to Zurich."

Sarah's head snapped toward her. "What?"

Tears were welling in Honor's eyes as she turned to face her friend. "I need to go to Switzerland. I need to find him. I need to tell him I love him. That I just want to be with him. Wherever he is. Wherever he takes me."

Sarah said nothing, concentrating on the road. The traffic lights turned red just before the last intersection, Honor's apartment building on the other side.

Sarah took a deep breath and turned to her. "You'd really give up everything for this guy?"

She nodded helplessly, tears running down her cheeks. "I can't go on like this. I can't stop thinking about him. I need him to know. I need him to forgive me." Honor started crying. "He asked me to stay, Sarah. It was the last thing he said to me. 'Stay with me. Please.'" She sobbed, voice raw and breaking. "And I ran away!"

"It's okay, Hon." Tears fell from Sarah's eyes as she placed her hand on top of Honor's. "I get it. You need to go to him."

Honor looked down at herself, sniffling. "I feel so ... weak. Like some stupid lovesick teenage girl."

Sarah grinned. "Well ... at least we know you're not a teenager."

Honor laughed.

The light turned green, and Sarah drove them past the intersection, presenting Honor's key card to raise the barrier and making the turn down into the apartment block's subterranean garage seconds later.

"Wait ..." Honor said, seeing the sleek blue Lexus in her apartment's parking space.

More than a year earlier, she had realized that her job and everything she needed was within a twenty minute walk. If she needed to get across the city, she just used the subway or bus, and she could easily rent or even borrow a car if she really needed to drive.

So she had readily given up her car to buy the two industrial freezers and the extremely rare out-of-production but perfectly functional sixteen burner gas range currently sitting in her storage locker.

Then she had given her parking tag to someone who regularly came over and spent the night. That had been in addition to giving him a key card up to her apartment and putting him on her allowed list.

"David's here," Honor said, voice coldly, frighteningly, neutral.

Sarah swore. "Did he tell you he was coming back today?"

"No. He knows I don't come down here anymore." Honor tilted her head, considering. "I think he wants to surprise me."

Sarah looked at her. "I have two questions. One: what are you going to do? Two: where the hell do I park?"

Honor smiled minutely, deciding to answer the second question first. She pointed to a parking space a half dozen spaces away. "Park there. Mrs. Pullmer doesn't use her spot. I just need to let her know."

"Okay," Sarah said, taking her foot off the brake, pulling in to the spot Honor indicated. "What about David?"

"I don't know," Honor said.

Sarah set the van to 'Park', lips pursed as she faced Honor. "Did you tell him about the pitch today?"

Honor shook her head. "No."

"So he must think you'll still be at work."

Honor thought. "Yeah."

"If he knows you won't be back for hours, why is he here so early?"

Honor shook her head again. "I don't know."

Sarah gave her a searching look. "Are you going to tell him? About Thailand? Marq? Zurich?"

Honor took a deep breath. "Yes."

Sarah held her hand. "Do you want me to come up with you?"

Honor smiled at her, filled with love and gratitude for her friend, crying inside at the realization that she would be leaving her. "Yes."

They walked up to the main reception. Honor saw Rick look up as she approached. For the first time, he didn't have a smile for her. Instead, his face transitioned through a range of emotions: surprise, sadness, anger ... satisfaction.

She saw the same disturbed but satisfied look on Tony Moreno's face as Rick stood up from behind his desk and came up to her and Sarah, subtly signaling for them to follow him.

Behind him, Tony picked up a phone.

Rick was standing and looking nervous when they came into the little side office. "Please, take a seat."

Looking confusedly at each other, both women sat on the worn leather couch.

"What's this about, Rick?" Honor asked, curiously.

He sat on a foldout chair opposite them and fidgeted for another moment before he spoke. "First, how did it go today?"

"What?"

"The stuff you took in the van this morning?" he reminded them. "I figured you were going to sell them ...?"

It turned out that Sarah's smile was nearly as heart-stopping as her friend's, made more so by the look of pride and love she sent Honor's way. "She was pitching for a loan at the bank. And she absolutely nailed it!"

Honor blushed.

"Wow!" Rick pumped a fist. "That's amazing! Congratulations!"

"Thank you," Honor said.

"You're going to have folks lining up for miles, Miss Banet." Rick enthused. "The stuff you gave me and Tony this morning ... amazing."

He paused as he saw Sarah's face inexplicably turn sad. Which made him remember why he had called them in somewhere away from the cameras, and he suppressed the urge to ask.

"Anyway, look," he said, gathering himself, "I try not to get involved in other people's business. But," he fixed his gaze on Honor, "we, and I speak for all my team here, we all love you, Miss Banet ... and we don't want to see you get hurt."

Honor's face turned neutral.

Rick swallowed, uncomfortable. "It's your fiancee. He's here. Now."

"I know," Honor said. "We saw his car."

Rick nodded, comprehending. "He must think you're at work at the hotel today."

"Yes," Honor said. "He just got back from his trip. I think he wants to surprise me."

Rick took another deep breath. "Look ... I don't want to lose my job ..."

"It's okay," Honor reassured him. "I won't say anything to anyone ... What is it?"

Rick let it out in a rush. "I think he's up there, right now, in your apartment, with Mrs. Blake."

Honor and Sarah looked at each other and back at him.

"Jillian Blake? Ninth floor?" Honor asked quietly.

"Yes." Rick nodded. "It's been going on for a while. For months. When you all go to work, he comes back and then she does, or the other way round, and then they meet up on the third, and then they go to the ninth or seventh floor."

Rick noticed the silence, the lack of surprise on both women's faces, and his eyes went wide, going to Honor's still conspicuously ringless left hand. "You know, don't you?"

Honor nodded.

"I'm so sorry, Miss Banet." Rick said, after a long silent moment.

Honor smiled at him, stunning him again. "It's okay, Rick. Really. Thank you for telling me. And call me Honor."

________________________

Honor saw the scattered cookbooks and magazines first when she opened her apartment door, then she saw the clothes, the underwear, piled on and around the couch.

She noticed a small tear on Jillian's brightly colored blouse, and two buttons on the carpet, evidence of the lovers' unbridled passion.

Sarah, Rick, and two other men followed her in and quietly shut the door.

Honor doubted that being any louder would have alerted the two lovers, who were both loudly vocalizing their pleasure as they enjoyed each other.

Honor felt her first stirring of rage then, less at the fact that her fiancee was inside another woman than the fact that they were in 'her' room, when she had a guest room, open and closer to the living room, with an equally large bed, that they could have used to celebrate his return.

'Your room?!' Sarah mouthed silently, echoing her thoughts, face contorted in outrage.

Honor only shrugged in response, her face remaining cold and expressionless as she unhurriedly crossed over to the open door to her bedroom, not trying to be quiet but somehow stalking over without making any noise.

The rest followed, also soundlessly.

David and Jillian were far too involved to notice either way.

By some twist of fate, both of them were facing away from the door, Mrs. Thomas Blake lying prone on her belly, loudly moaning her encouragement as a grunting, sweating and straining David Brenner pistoned away on top of her.

Mr. Thomas Blake lifted up his phone, recording his wife gasping and moaning under her lover as he repeatedly plunged himself into her body.

It turned out that he was aware of his wife's multiple infidelities and had a plan primed and ready to execute when Tony discreetly called him. He had made it from his office in less than ten minutes, even with a stop on the way.

"Fuck me!" Jillian shouted, voice loud and shrill. "Fuck me! Fuck me, David Brenner! Don't you dare stop fucking me!"

David's responses were wordless, just repeated outcries of pleasure, volume rising and falling as he rode the slim and toned body writhing under him.

"I'm gonna come!" David suddenly yelled, his thrusts becoming rougher, less controlled.

Jillian moved with him. "Yes! Come inside me! Yes! Fuck! Yes!"

David lasted another few thrusts before he yelled out, a meaningless shout of ecstasy as his married lover shook with delight, also orgasming as he released inside her.

They both seemed to deflate, bodies relaxing, harsh breaths and sighs of satiation sounding out as their lips hungrily sought and met each other.

They both gasped, scrambling up frantically, Jillian shrieking in shock when Thomas Blake began to applaud.

"Tom!" she screamed in horror, "Oh my @#&%!"

"Honor!" David cried. "It's not ...! Fuck! No! Please! Wait!"

The other man, standing beside Rick, stepped forward. "Jillian Blake?"

Mouth open, trying to cover herself, still hyperventilating from her exertions, confused, Jillian's head spun toward the man. "Huh? Wh ... what? Who are ...?"

The process server dropped the large envelope onto her naked lap. "You've been served."

Rick stepped forward then. "Mr. Brenner. You're no longer on the allowed list of this building, and you have ten minutes to get dressed, hand over any key cards and parking tags and vacate the premises or you will charged with trespassing, and I will be obligated to forcefully remove you."

"Honor!" David shouted. "No! Wait! Please...!"

Honor, wordless through it all, walked back to the living room, not really hearing him, eyes falling on her bright red suitcase. Still unpacked, still full of sinfully sexy lingerie, swimsuits, and casual travel wear, still standing in the corner where she had left it by the door on her return. Her handbag with her passport was still on top of it.

She had worn a front buttoned floral pattern midi-dress for the pitch; fitted, comfortable and breezy, hoping to convey the casual, easy theme she wanted for her patisserie.

Perfect for travel.

Sarah had followed her. "Are you okay, Hon?"

"Can you take me to the airport?" Honor asked. "Right now?"

Sarah nodded, tears welling in her eyes. "Yes, Honor. I can." She wrapped her friend in a fierce hug. "I'm going to miss you. So much."

By the time David came out of the room, leaving a weeping Jillian behind, desperately calling Honor's name, grabbing his clothes, Honor had left the apartment with Sarah, bag on her shoulder, red suitcase in tow.

________________________

Honor stood in the apartment building's lobby, beside her red suitcase, distantly wondering when next she would see it again.

Sarah had gone down to the basement to drive the van up while Honor stayed up in the lobby to use the internet connection, so she could book and buy a ticket to Zurich on her phone.

She thought as she worked on her flight booking. What to do about her apartment. How she would have to sort her monthly payments out, whether she would have to sell it entirely.

How she could no longer put off telling her family about the end of her relationship with David Brenner.

How she would go to Switzerland and find one Marquin Eduardo Haydn in Zurich and not take no for an answer. How she would run him down and make him hers.

The equipment in her storage space was another thing. She may have to sell everything. Or, maybe she could transport some of it to Switzerland? There was nothing, except Marquin Haydn needing his odalisque every hour of the working day, to keep her from starting something in Zurich.

She felt apprehensive, scared at the prospect of leaving everything behind ... but for the first time since she ran from Suite 1615 in Bangkok, the leaden weight in her chest had lost some of its cruel mass.

Tony Moreno came back from the restroom and sat at the reception desk, noting her suitcase beside her. "Traveling again, Miss Banet?"

"Call me Honor, Tony," she said, smiling brightly at him, just as she was about to pay for her ticket. "And yes, I am."

He stared at her smile, and suddenly said, "Sorry about your fiancee being a cheating bastard." He looked abashed, his voice low. "Sorry we didn't tell you way back. We thought ..."

"It's okay, Tony," Honor said, meaning it. If they had told her any earlier, she wouldn't have flown to surprise David in Thailand ... and met the man who had so completely captured her heart. "It really is okay ..."

"Hello, Miss Banet."

Honor froze at the voice behind her, the faint Germanic accent, the cadence and tone that she had despaired of ever hearing again.

Everything else faded, her heart abruptly beating faster as she stood stock-still.

"Is it really you?" she whispered, after a long moment, without turning around, voice breaking.

"Yes, Miss Banet." The voice sounded closer. "And I've missed you. So much."

Slowly, almost fearfully, she turned around.

Marquin Haydn was wearing a suit with no tie, looking somewhat rumpled, his gray eyes tired and sunken behind his glasses. The slight quirk of his lips was there though as he regarded her, taking her in hungrily as she stood in shaking disbelief in front of him.

Then she moved, running and leaping into his arms. She showered kisses all over his face, tears cascading down her cheeks as she sobbed.

"I'm sorry!" she repeated over and over again, in between kisses. "I'm so sorry!" She clutched and grasped at him, as if trying to confirm that he was real, and really there, really holding her.

At last, she sought his lips, and finally, she calmed as he held and kissed her back, knowing that he was really there in the flesh, that she was really in his arms, that he was real and not some hallucination.

By the time she broke the kiss, the weight in her chest had vanished, a coil of heat igniting in her abdomen and spreading lower, between her legs, her nipples already coming to attention as she gazed up wonderingly into his eyes.

She loved kissing him.

"I love you, Mr. Haydn," she said, laying herself bare. "I love you so much."

"Well ..." said Sarah, interrupting as he made to respond. "I hope you haven't yet bought that ticket to Zurich!"

SandyFlirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SandyFlirt

Marq raised an eyebrow. "Ticket to Zurich?"

Honor laughed. "I was going over there to find you." She kissed him again before gesturing at her best friend. "Marq, this is my best friend, Sarah. Sarah, this is my ... this is my Marq."

He gave her a pleased look before turning to stretch a hand out to Sarah. "Miss Fernandez. It's wonderful to finally meet you."

"That's bullshit," Sarah sniffed, ignoring his hand as she hugged him instead. "Thank you for taking care of her and making her so happy." Then she pulled back and punched him in the shoulder. Hard. "And fuck you for not coming after her sooner."

He laughed and rubbed his shoulder. "Ouch. Deji was not exaggerating about you."

Honor looked confused. "Deji...?" She looked at Sarah. "You know Deji?"

Sarah smiled sheepishly. "I called Ascent Kapital a few days ago. I left some ... angry ... messages for Marq here until I got to a guy named Deji."

Marq chuckled. "She threatened to ... 'stomp on his balls' if he did not tell me that you needed me, and that I had to come and ... get you."

Honor looked from him to Sarah, eyes filling again, communicating her gratitude without words.

"The truth is," Marq continued, "I needed you. I was not at work, because I couldn't think or get anything done. You were the only thing on my mind, Miss Banet. So when Deji just said your name, I got on the first flight here."

He paused, his expression without a hint of equivocation or doubt. "I love you, Honor Banet. Beyond anything. I would do anything to make you happy. To just make you smile. To have you with me." He looked into her eyes. "I'm never letting you go again."

Honor moved into his arms again, burying her face in his neck, crying. "I love you, Mr. Haydn," she repeated.

There was a loud, indiscreet cough.

Honor laughed and introduced Marq to a very bemused Tony Moreno. Then she buried her face in his neck again, content to just breathe him in.

An elevator dinged open and David came out, looking disheveled, wild-eyed, followed by a smugly satisfied looking Rick Ford.

Honor's erstwhile fiancee saw Sarah first and moved at a fast clip toward her.

"Sarah! Please, listen to me," he said, "Look. I know I fucked up. I made a mistake. But I love her. Please, tell her! We can get past this! I still want her to be my wife ..."

He came to a halt as he realized that the woman clasped tightly to another man was the woman he was talking about. "Honor?"

Silence.

"Who the hell is this?" he demanded.

Silence. Honor kept her face buried in Marq's neck.

"Honor!"

He grabbed at her arm, and multiple things happened at once.

Sarah yelled. Rick ran forward. Tony started out of his seat.

Marq Haydn swung Honor behind him and chopped down on David Brenner's wrist. Then he slammed his palms on his chest, pushing him back several feet, making him stumble to a knee.

"You will never lay a hand on her again," Marq declared, coldly.

David stood up, hands curling into fists. "That's my fiancee."

"No, she's not, you lying, cheating son of a bitch!" Sarah snarled.

"We're going to work things out," David said. "I just made a mistake."

There was another ding from the elevators and Jillian Blake stepped out, eyes red, pulling two large suitcases behind her, escorted by another security officer.

Thomas Blake had executed the second part of his plan and changed the codes and locks to their apartment, leaving her only the two suitcases with her clothes outside the door. She had banged on the door, screaming until she was hoarse. Until their elderly neighbors had suffered enough and called the security desk.

"No, David," Honor said, speaking to him for the first time. "We're not going to work things out." She reached into her bag, finding the compartment. She brought out his ring and threw it at him.

It hit David's chest, and he caught it as it fell, his eyes widening as he looked at it.

"But that was nothing! She means nothing to me!" he insisted, not seeing his words painfully freeze Jillian behind him in her tracks. "She was just a piece of ass! I was just getting it all out of my system! I only love you!"

"Nothing?!" Sarah screeched. "You were just fucking her in Honor's apartment! On her bed!" Sarah pointed at the ashen faced Mrs. Blake. "You flew that bitch to Thailand! And she meant nothing?!"

Both David and Jillian's mouths dropped open.

"How did you ...?" He gasped.

Then he recognized who it was standing protectively in front of his fiancee, remembering when and where he had seen him last. And with whom ...

He saw the shorter hair then, the tattoo curling around her calf, peeking out over her cleavage ...

And he gasped again as everything else fell into place.

"You were in Bangkok!" he cried, looking at Honor, horrified. "It was you! At the restaurant! In the hotel!"

His shocked, betrayed look, collapsed the dam in Honor's mind, and her face twisted as she finally gave vent to her rage. "Yes, David! It was me! I saw you! Dancing with her! Kissing her! I spent money I could barely afford to fly to Bangkok to surprise you, only to find out you'd checked in as fucking Mr. and Mrs. David Brenner, with fucking Jillian Blake!"

Jillian covered her mouth, a loud gasp escaping her as everyone in the lobby looked at her, judging.

"I loved you so much!" Honor screamed, tears streaming down her cheeks. "And you fucking broke me! You hurt me so much, I wanted to die!"

"So it was you at the conference center? With him? In that mask? In that fucking whore's dress?" David snarled. "You let this fucking bastard make you his own little fucking whore?"

"But you liked 'Ramya Armaan', didn't you?" Honor taunted, cruelly. "You didn't even recognize me! You tried to buy me!"

David looked ill. "How could you? This is not you ..."

"Not me?" Honor met his gaze, her eyes glinting. "I'm supposed to be the good girl you keep pining, dumb and stupid at home, right? Am I ruined for you now, David?"

David's jaw clenched, his eyes darting from her to Marq.

"The answer is yes, David," she continued, glaring at him, defiant, proud. "I let him do exactly what you said. I let him make me his whore. I was his own personal slut. He paid me and then he fucked me all day every day until I fell in love with him, until I forgot you even existed!"

Enraged, David turned to Marq. "You bastard!"

"Stand down, Brenner," Marq said, voice calm, cold.

Honor smiled evilly, and twisted the knife. "He even fucked me while I was on the phone ... with you."

David roared and rushed at Marq, swinging hard for his head.

Honor and Sarah screamed.

David was the taller man, and he was fit, strong and fast. But as Honor watched in horror, afraid for him, Marq calmly ducked the swing and sprang up, swiftly closing the distance and planting a fist into David's solar plexus with military precision.

David gasped and fell to the ground, spasming, and Rick and Tony fell on him, holding him down.

"Should I call the cops, Miss Banet?" Rick asked, moments later.

"No. No police," Honor said, contained in Marq's arms again, looking at David as he tried to catch his breath, remembering how she had felt about him, not too long ago. "Just go, David. Please."

He did, still staggered by the blow to his center, Tony ungently assisting. Behind the soon to be former Mrs. Jillian Blake, who had walked past without looking at him, or any of them.

"Pretty impressive hit, Mr. ...?" Rick said.

"Marq Haydn," Marq said.

"I'm Rick Ford." Rick extended a hand. "Where did you learn that?"

Marq shook Rick's hand, shrugging uncomfortably. "I trained with the Swiss Grenadiers for a while."

Rick nodded, in respect. "Nice."

Rick left, and then Sarah started walking off.

"Sarah?" Honor called. "Where are you going?"

"Home," Sarah said.

"But ..."

"I'm going to have to move the van anyway. And you two have to go get reacquainted," Sarah said, raising her eyebrows suggestively. She stopped and turned. "You never answered my question, Hon; did you buy the ticket?"

Honor smiled and said, "No. Tony said something right on time."

"That's good," Marq said, his arms tightening around her. "I was not planning on flying back for a while."

"Yeah. That's good," Sarah agreed, then she continued walking away. "Bye!"

"She's right," Honor said against his chest.

He stroked her hair. "About what, Miss Banet?"

She looked up at him, eyes heated, hungry, and went on tip-toe to lave her tongue over his lips. "We need to get 'reacquainted.'"

________________________

She pulled away from him so she could shimmy out of her panties in the elevator as they rode it back up to her apartment, letting him see that she had kept her mound shaven exactly as he had left it. It was only after the lift's doors dinged open on the seventh floor that she realized with amusement that her bright red suitcase was still downstairs.

She didn't care.

Seeing the hallway empty, she lifted the skirt up at the back as she walked ahead him, swaying her naked butt for him to see, teasingly looking back over her shoulder at him and spinning to again expose the thin triangle of downy fuzz between her legs.

They spent an indecently long while kissing in front of her door, her body pressed back against it, anticipation building as his hands traveled her body, his opening her dress's buttons down to her waist, her undoing the front clasp of her bra, releasing her breasts to point freely at him.

"Let's go inside, Miss Banet," Marq said at last, voice lowered to a vulpine growl.

She couldn't imagine saying no to him right then. On anything. "Yes, Mr. Haydn." Her voice had deepened too.

She turned to open her door and he pressed against her, grasping her naked breasts, his fingers on her nipples making her keen and grind back against him, his hardness pressing against the small of her back as he laved his tongue on her neck.

"Hurry up," he growled in her ear.

She was hyperventilating as she fumbled open the door and he half followed, half carried her into the apartment, breathing deeply, taking in her own alluring scent and the smell of baking that filled her home.

He barely had the presence of mind to kick the door closed as she spun around and threw her arms around his neck. He growled against her opened mouth as he shucked off his jacket and pulled his pants down, kicking off his shoes and carrying her to the floor as she opened herself under him, flexing her hips lewdly, desperately.

She stiffened with a loud cry as he found her center, as he inserted, his sigh of relief as her pussy parted for him and closed around him echoing her own after so many days apart.

Honor bursted into tears, wrapping her arms around him, burying her face in his neck. After desperately missing and craving him for so long, having him back inside her was overwhelming.

"Just stay inside me, Marq," she whimpered. "I need you inside me. Just ... inside me."

He obliged her, staying still, stroking her hair until her sobs subsided. Then he lifted his head and she followed, seeking his lips. He kissed her lips, and then he kissed her all over her face, over her tears.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry," she whispered up at him after he returned to her lips.

He was genuinely confused. "Why do you keep saying that?"

"I left you!" she cried. "You asked me to stay and I ran away!"

He shook his head. "You're forgiven, Miss Banet. Always."

"But ..."

He kissed her again, silencing her. "That means you'll have to forgive me too," he said. "I should have come after you, I should have tried harder to keep you with me."

She smiled. "It would have worked," she admitted.

"So, am I forgiven?" he asked. "For not trying harder?"

She kissed him. "Yes. Always, Mr. Haydn." She kissed him again, moaning as he responded, enjoying his presence in her body, making him move as she writhed under him.

"Actually," she said afterwards, their lips parting. "I've changed my mind. You're not forgiven."

He raised an eyebrow. "Oh?"

"Fuck me," Honor said, voice rough, flexing her hips, "and maybe I'll change my ..."

She never got to finish the sentence as Marq seized her lips, pulling back and slamming into her, swallowing her squeal of shock, of pure unadulterated pleasure.

"Oh my @#&%! Yes!" she shrieked when he released her lips, fucking her. "I forgive you! Oh ... @#&%! Marq! Fuck!"

She came, hard, spasming, eyes shut tight, mouth opening in a silent scream, arching as his mouth closed on her neck, biting, sucking. He fucked her through her orgasm, unrelenting even when her cries became inaudible little whimpers, her breaths leaving her body in sharp gasps.

She felt herself let go, a release of lubrication and suddenly his cock was covered in more and more of her cream, every exit and entry making more of a mess between her legs.

Their lips met again and Marq began to buck harder, his movements more frantic as his control slipped away, his hold on it precarious after so many days away from her.

She held him, containing him as he yelled out her name, smiling and shuddering along with him as he emptied himself inside her.

She realized she was still wearing her dress, and her bra, both open around her naked body when she fully came back to herself. And he was still inside her, at half mast, his breathing harsh in her ear as he calmed, and she tightened her arms around him.

"Don't leave," she whispered. "Just stay. Stay inside me. Just ... stay."

He looked at her wonderingly when he finally lifted his head. "How are you so amazing, Miss Banet?"

"You, Mr. Haydn," she answered, gazing back at him. "It's you. It's all you."

"I love you," he said after another long stunned moment of staring at her. "Beyond words. Beyond my own understanding, Honor Banet."

"I love ..." Honor tried to say.

But he never let her finish, interrupting her with hungry kisses so she couldn't respond, so she couldn't resist.

She loved kissing him.

He finally exited her so they could get off the floor. So they could finally fully remove every item of clothing. So they could move to a bed, Honor angling them away from her bedroom as he carried, fondled, kissed, licked and fingered her body, not paying attention to anything except her.

He was swiftly hard again and he entered her as she lay on her side in the bed of her guest room, his hands grasping her breasts, gripping her hard as she angled a knee up to take him as deep inside her as she could. She kept her eyes on his as he repeatedly thrusted into her, slow but hard, making her gasp quietly through parted lips each time all of him was inside her.

She wanted him to know she was present, that she was fully in the moment as he enjoyed her body.

"Thank you," she breathed, a long while later, when he stopped to kiss her again, sweat covered, his hardness fully inside her, arching so he could take a firmer grip of her breasts, of her back, of every part of her.

She had come twice already.

"For what?" he asked, watching her eyes flutter as his hands molested her delightfully sensitive and hard pointing nipples.

"For ... @#&%!" Her eyes rolled in her head. "Just keep fucking me ... Fuck me till you come ..."

"That might be a while, Miss Banet," he said, roughly, his pauses precisely to stop him from coming, so he could spend as long inside her as possible.

She sought his lips, licking out, smiling. "Take all the time you want. Enjoy me. I'm yours. Every part of me ..."

He came all over her hip and bum soon after that, calling her name and grasping her tight, almost painfully so in his release. She voiced out her encouragement as he used her, moving with him, giving him all the access he sought.

Eagerly, she followed him down, and moved to lick and suck and clean him up, taking his member into her mouth, even knowing it would be uncomfortably sensitive for him so soon but too hungry for him to not be selfish.

Afterwards, she moved to hold him in her arms, his head nuzzled into her breasts, telling him he needed to rest from his flight, that she would love and take care of him. He held her as he faded off, relinquishing control as she contained him instead.

"I love you, Mr. Haydn," Honor finally got to say, smiling as she felt herself following him to sleep, already knowing they were far from done getting 'reacquainted'. She was pleasantly sore in multiple places: reveling in the sensation of his semen on her skin and inside her, dribbling out of her body, the taste of him on her tongue, the smell of him and of his cum all over her.

Sensible, disciplined Honor Banet wanted to start making plans but she suppressed her, simply focusing on enjoying the moment, wondering how one heart could hold so much happiness as she fell asleep.

 

Published 
Written by thehotknight
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments