Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

We woke late the next day, a little surprised by the sounds of activity in the house. Then there was a tap at the bedroom door, and Lise and Marie peeped through to ask if we wanted breakfast.

We remembered that they had stayed over, after yesterday's exertions, and now it seems, they had prepared us a breakfast of strong coffee, juice, breads, and fruit to start the day. They entered with a laden tray and placed it before us, while they sat on the edge of the bed.

I drank the coffee, while you only took juice- strong coffee has not been welcome to you in your pregnant state. The girls chatted easily and we were all very relaxed and comfortable in each other's presence. They asked more about your pregnancy and still seemed surprised that we did not want to take advantage of modern technology to tell us the sex of the baby. We simply said that it didn't matter and that the baby would be loved whatever happened.

It did not take long for the conversation to turn to the day ahead, and some reminiscence of yesterday, on Lise's part. She had clearly enjoyed the experience, and Marie and you had both enjoyed the spectacle too.

You told them that you had some very sexy video of the occasion, and would share that with them later. It had been a new experience for you too, not just to see me suck and fuck the girls, but to witness the effects of cumming inside Lise, as I had so many times with you.

I remember that you had focused on the cum dribbling from Lise's pussy, and shivered at the sight of something you had never thought you would allow to happen.

Now, you are committed to a similar occasion today, watching your Hot Husband fuck Marie.

The three of you sit on the bed discussing how the day might go, and I am obviously finding the conversation arousing. You and I have always slept naked, and in the heat of an Italian summer, we only cover ourselves with a sheet, so my arousal soon becomes apparent.

Rather unfairly, I think, you all giggle at the sight of my cock lifting the sheet, and you say, “ I always think of that as his tent-pole, and I usually love to creep inside the tent he makes for me! But today, I have to let him build up his strength to satisfy Marie. I think if we tease him a little, by the afternoon, he will be ready to explode with cum inside you, Marie!”

Marie crosses her legs tightly and pouts in my direction, saying, “Will you, Simon?”

Obviously, I have a rather testing time ahead today, with three beautiful women all conspiring to excite me beyond tolerance; but I will keep calm and carry on until the scenario Marie has in mind begins to play out.

It seems that, like Lise before her, she would like to be treated to oral pleasures again, but this time, taking more control herself. She asks me to bring her to orgasm in that way, then, when she has recovered and composed herself, she would like me to fuck her from behind. I am delighted because this is my favourite position with you, and now you will be able to see (and film) it from my point of view.

You and the girls seem to be agreed that the 'performance' should take place in the afternoon, and outside in the Garden. We have sunbeds to make use of, but Marie has a special request that the finale should take place on the ridge at the edge of our property, overlooking the vineyards. I think she finds it exciting to think that the whole village might be able to witness the event, just as she and Lise had witnessed us in the Garden, so long ago now.

We all agreed that this would be a suitable way to close the circle of our lives together.

You remind them that once the baby has arrived, life may be very different for us all, and that you may not be so generous with my cum in future!

So, I have a prolonged build-up to endure, until I can be released, but I warn the girls not to tease me TOO much, too soon. I would not want Marie to be disappointed in the heat of the afternoon. The heat is certainly rising in more ways than one.

The girls clear breakfast away, and like you, they dress in lightweight shift dresses, easily removed, semi-transparent in the bright sunshine, and with nothing beneath.

As lunch approaches, we all sit around the garden table, outside. The girls both drink wine, while you and I drink only water ( for different reasons). The conversations between you all are raunchy, to say the least; it never ceases to amaze me how outspoken women together can be, when the subject is men and sex, as it obviously was here.

After a snack lunch- we all have more than food on our minds, I think- the temperature is rising, as am I. You ask me to stand, and slowly undress me, in front of the girls, but carefully avoiding any contact with my cock. I look into your eyes and can see that you are proud to show off your Hot Husband, knowing that I am yours.

The girls are licking their red-wine-stained lips as they stare at me, and while you gently rub some light sun oil over my body, their hands naturally drift between their thighs. Finally, the designated time is approaching.

You prepare the camera and ask the girls to stand on either side of me and hold my hands. My cock is pointing skywards as you capture the scene forever; a beautiful girl holding each hand, glancing frequently downwards at the tip of my cock as it throbs in anticipation. The girls lead me across the garden, my cock standing proud, towards the sunbeds.

This is Marie's day, but Lise may assist if requested, and both of them slowly raise their dresses in front of me, revealing their very different pussies, but both leaking their juices down their inner thighs.

Then their dresses are lifted over their heads, and discarded simultaneously, revealing their very different breasts. Lise is larger, with pink nipples and wide areolae; Marie is smaller, more like you, with small dark brown nipples. Both of the girls are clearly aroused and cannot resist letting go of my hands now, to fondle and tease their own erect nipples in front of me. My cock twitches in appreciation of their bodies, but I put my arms behind me to await instructions.

Lise helps Marie spread a towel over the sunbed, and you ask me to lie down on my back, which I willingly do.

Then Lise helps Marie to straddle me, sitting on my chest but facing my feet. She leans forwards a little and shuffles herself a little closer to my face, then says, “Eat me, Simon; gorge yourself on my pussy, until I cum!”

I am happy to follow orders.

Marie has neatly trimmed hair, in a dark triangle pointing down towards her pussy. She has slightly longer outer pussy lips, compared to Lise, and with her arousal, they are already spreading open before me, a little swollen now, and moistened by her juices. They invite a probing tongue, and I savour the taste of her honey as I lick the length of her lips.

I hear you ask her to stay as still as she can, while I play with her. My arms are pinned by my sides, held by her legs, straddling me, so I have only my mouth and tongue to apply to her pussy, and you know from long experience that that is enough.

I can hear her breathing heavily, and she leans forward, resting her hands on my hips to hold her own hips above my mouth. They are starting to move in subtle ways now, and as I lick and probe she begins to press down onto my mouth with more force, directing me towards her clit. I cannot use my hands, but I am practised at revealing this most important bud with my tongue and mouth alone.

When I do, and suck it between my lips and play it with my tongue, Marie cannot restrain herself much longer. She presses down on me more and more forcefully and moves her hips rhythmically back and forth over me. I take each opportunity to force my tongue inside her and taste the growing flow of her juices.

I am expecting her to orgasm at any moment, but she too is learning to delay the peak of pleasure, and now lays herself down on my body, trapped by her weight upon me.

She still supports herself on her arms, but someone- it can only be Lise- takes hold of my cock and positions it for Marie to take into her mouth. We are now in full 69 pose, with Marie on top of me, controlling all the action.

My view is restricted to Marie's open pussy, pressing down onto my face, rubbing back and forth over my mouth, while I lick at her clit and delve into her inner depths at every opportunity.

But with Lise's assistance, she has taken my cock between her lips, and I can feel the suction she is exerting upon me, while swirling her tongue round and round the swollen head. She begins to take me deeper, in and out, but a little deeper each time.

DinaFritz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DinaFritz

I'm sure you are now positioned at that end of the sunbed, alongside Lise, to record the depths to which my cock sinks inside Marie's mouth. I can hear you and Lise gasping in rhythm with Marie, as she presses me deeper and deeper still.

Suddenly, I feel the head of my cock engage inside Marie's throat- she is at the perfect angle to deep-throat me, but I feel only one or two thrusts before she gags and has to withdraw.

To be honest, I am relieved because I think I would have shot a very full load down her throat if she had continued much longer.

Now she sits up again and grinds her pussy against my mouth, faster and faster, until I feel her thighs quivering around me. The tremors spread through her body, and I can see her pussy lips fluttering before my eyes. Suddenly, she screams and holds still, pressing hard down onto my face, threatening to suffocate me.

I hear Lise and you join her in animal response to what you see and feel. I think you both support Marie above me, lightening the pressure on me.

As her orgasm subsides, and your sympathetic reactions also calm down, you and Lise help Marie to lift herself off me, and take a seat nearby.

Without a thought about Marie's juices, you bend forward to kiss me deeply, and taste both of us, while Lise comforts Marie to recovery. Both are still shaking slightly.

I sit up and then stand, my cock now in a state of super-hardness, and unwilling to subside. You all look at me, and Marie says, “God, Simon, I need a few minutes before we go on.”

You know how she feels, and sympathise. It will be a little while before she can comfortably take my cock inside her, but you all know it will have to happen as planned.

You stand alongside me and very lightly stroke my cock. “I don't think you'll need any lube, Simon,” you say, “Marie is soo wet, you'll slip easily inside her, when she's recovered. And when you cum inside her, she will be spectacularly wet! I'm a bit surprised at myself, but I really want to see that now.”

We take a sunbed to the ridge overlooking the fields and the village below and place cushions on it to soften the pressure of the hard plastic against our knees. Everything is in place now for the finale that Marie has pictured.

We walk over to the two girls, cuddled together in nakedness, sweat and pleasure. They stand and all four of us share the next couple of minutes in a joint hug of mutual satisfaction, but it is very clear that my cock is NOT yet satisfied.

You say, “The scene is set, Marie. Are you ready for it to begin?”

Marie nods, and you and Lise lead her to the prepared stage in the sunshine. Marie kneels on the cushions, legs apart, while I stand behind her. Lise stands at her head, looking back towards me. She is grinning as she remembers her own experience yesterday, and looking forward to seeing Marie enjoy the same pleasure.

You stand alongside us both, looking over our bodies towards the fields beyond, and prepare the camera.

“Action!” you say, and grin at me. You are enjoying your role as Film Director.

Marie drops forward onto all fours in front of me, her legs apart, while I stand still, close behind her. I advance and press the shaft of my cock between the cheeks of Marie's ass, squeezing them together with my hands. You and Lise watch as I slide up and down, teasing Marie, until a bead of pre-cum appears at the tip of my cock.

You focus the camera on it and ask Lise to help lubricate me to enter Marie, even though Marie's pussy is dripping honey already. Lise doesn't hesitate to comply, though, and grasps my cock so that her thumb can spread my pre-cum smoothly over the head.

I pull back slightly and Lise takes the opportunity to force my cock down between Marie's thighs and tease her pussy lips by sliding the head up and down along the spreading gap between them. Marie jumps with shock every time my cock reaches her clit, and demands that I fuck her properly. Lise relinquishes her grip and returns control to me.

I lean forwards to press Marie's shoulders down as far as they will go, and she turns her head to one side on the cushion placed there. I place the head of my cock between Marie's long, wet labia, and gently locate the head at her entrance.

You advise Marie to try angling her hips in different ways, as I begin slowly to thrust in and out of her. You know from your own experience that there is a certain angle, perhaps different for each person, which creates a wonderful sensation as the head of my cock presses against it, and you want Marie to experience the same feelings.

She does as you suggest and gasps out loud when I 'hit the spot' on several thrusts. Now she knows how to get the maximum pleasure, she positions herself for it and grasps Lise's hands tightly. I continue to thrust slowly and steadily in and out of Marie, while she writhes about to wring every ounce of pleasure from the action.

You come close to me and whisper some advice in my ear, which I acknowledge with a nod.

I pull back, holding Marie away from me, so that you can film the full length of my cock glistening in the sun, with just the head located inside Marie. I press Marie's thighs together around me, so that my knees are now outside hers, clamping them close together.

Lise comes round beside us and reaches between my body and Lise's ass, to grasp the shaft of my cock firmly again.

“Just like steel,” mutters Lise, approvingly, and releases my cock to slide into Marie again, now gripped tight between her thighs, which are pressed together by my own legs.

Marie squeals as I thrust into her again and again. When I pause briefly, she says, “Simon, you feel so THICK inside me; I need you to fuck me and cum, cum, cum!”

I begin the final sprint to the finishing line, thrusting deeper and deeper, harder and harder, faster and faster, until Marie screams acknowledgement of her second orgasm and begins to convulse in front of us.

Lise and you are also shaking now, as is the camera, and I give one final very hard, very deep thrust into Marie's dripping vagina before I stop, embedded far inside her, and pump what feels like endless volumes of cum into her. From her continuing moans, she seems to feel every pulse of cum throb through my cock and spurt up inside her.

Finally, I collapse over Marie's back and she slowly subsides face down under my weight, spread full length on the bed.

As I withdraw, and turn to one side, cum seems to flood everywhere, and you film it with relish, dripping from Marie and from my softening cock.

Putting down the camera, you reach forward to take my exhausted cock into your mouth and suck me dry, tasting the final drops of cum oozing from me, and the liberal coating of honeyed juices left by Marie. A sweet and salty-sour “cocktail.”

We all slowly compose ourselves again, but occasional tremors still wrack Marie's body. She and Lise hug together closely, while you and I do likewise.

“That was quite a performance, Husband,” you say, ”I'm proud of you!”

Marie thanks us both profusely, and Lise joins in, with a round of applause, reminding us of our very first encounter here.

Now we can all recover in the sun, naked and damp, and I can join the girls in a few glasses of wine.

The time has come to bring this encounter to a close, and we all wonder whether we will ever experience anything like it again. It seems very unlikely, in several respects.

First of all, if everything goes well, we will have a new-born baby with us!

I think that will be the main focus of our energies, and the girls also realise, I think, that you will not be so liberal with my cum in future.

You and the girls all chuckle as you discuss the performance, over food and wine, and Marie particularly thanks you for your advice on maximising her pleasure from my driving cock. No doubt she will take that learning into her own encounters with her boyfriends.

You promise to share the videos with both of them, but I ask them to keep it as private as possible.

I remind them that they will probably have to use it to relive the occasion for a considerable time to come, with a new baby in our company next time.

As the girls leave us, they ask if we have chosen names for our child. I look at you and you nod, knowingly, so I say, “Yes, that IS decided. We don't know if it will be a boy or a girl, but we do know what they will be called.”

You smile and say, “Will it be Adam or will it be Eve?” and the girls both applaud.

Published 
Written by simoncam1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments