Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Encounter 2 will follow; just ask or comment"

I take your hand and lead you out, across the patio, into the garden. We are high up on the hill, in Italy, looking down over acres of vineyard. It is a warm, sunny day, but the air is crisp and clean to breathe.

We face each other and cuddle closely, your head against my chest. You look up at me and smile and start to unbutton my shirt, pushing it back over my shoulders and letting it fall to the ground. Your hands find their way to my waistband and start to undo it. You open my jeans and kneel as you pull them down to the ground, your head now level with my crotch. I step out of the jeans and your cheek presses against my cock in my briefs. It is already starting to respond.

You stand again and press your body against mine, feeling the growth in my briefs. I know what you intend, but suddenly I hear a sound and realise that there are two young women sitting under an olive tree just outside our fence. They must be taking a break from working in the vineyard and are resting in the shade there, but they can see us through the open wire fence. I whisper to you, to tell you they are watching, but you smile back and say, "Let's give them a good show then!"

You kneel again and rub your face against my briefs, pulling my body against you. We hear muffled giggles from beyond the fence, but as my cock grows out above the waistband, our audience goes quiet again. You lick the tip of my cock and press your mouth against it as you pull my briefs down and throw them aside. I think I hear a slight gasp from the olive tree.

You grasp the shaft of my cock and point it down towards you; you have to force it down because it wants to reach for the sky. But you have your mouth over the head now, just the head, and one hand on the shaft, while the other plays with my balls. They are so hard and tight! You swirl your tongue around the head and suck me as hard as you can, while one hand moves up and down the shaft, very slowly. You reach both hands round behind me, with just the head of my cock in your mouth and begin to pull me towards you. My cock is edging slowly into your mouth now and I grasp your head. There are murmurings from below the olive tree.

I press your head against me, pushing deeper into your mouth. I can feel the tip pressing against the back of your throat now and you almost gag. Moving steadily in and out now, your hands are always pulling me in and I have to press against them to withdraw. I don't want to choke you, but the feeling of reaching into your throat is overwhelming and I can't resist pressing further in. There are gasps and more murmurs from under the olive tree, as I pull out of your mouth, and my cock springs upwards, at full attention.

You look up at me and say, "Do you want to show them how much cum you have? I can feel your balls swelling with it."

"No," I say, "I want to fill your pussy with cum."

I separate from you and walk over to the pool to pick up a towel. Our audience can see my cock standing proud as I walk back to you and spread the towel on the ground. I turn you away from me and make you kneel, then lean forwards. I kneel behind you between your legs and spread them wide apart.

I am completely naked, kneeling behind you on the ground. You are still dressed in a light shift dress and I slip my hands up under the hem, lifting it above your waist and fondling your breasts. Your nipples are hard and erect with desire; I cup your breasts and play with your nipples with my thumbs. Then lift your dress over your head and throw it aside. You are kneeling in front of me wearing just your panties now.

My hand slides down to your waist and then up between your legs. I pull the crotch of your panties to one side and my other hand explores your pussy, feeling the wetness oozing from you. I push one finger carefully inside you and you groan loudly; I think our audience does too.

I can't wait much longer now and ask you to stand while I pull your panties down, and off, and toss them aside. Again, I make you kneel facing away, in front of me, and you push back against my hard cock, feeling it between your buttocks, and squeezing it with them. I push your shoulders forward, down to the ground and kneel between your legs. You are completely exposed to me now and to our audience. You look back toward them and smile.

AnnyeMiller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnyeMiller

I reach between your legs with one hand and part your pussy lips, sliding a finger up towards your clit and teasing it gently. Now the head of my cock is inside your parted lips, but only just. You try to push back against me, but I hold you away. Only the head is in place now, moving very slightly in and out the full shaft is visible to everyone and waiting to enter you. You squeal when I push you away and beg me to give you the full length of my cock. I think our audience hears you and they give up pretending to hide- they move up to the fence and press against it, to see as much as they possibly can.

Now I slide very slowly into you. My cock is bigger and harder than ever and throbs with anticipation. I push your shoulders down to the ground and press slowly into you, as deeply as I can, steadily, again and again, and again. Then I pull back so that only the head is now inside your dripping pussy and I move my legs outside yours, squeezing your thighs tight together around my cock. Now I can slide in and out of the tightest, wettest pussy, gripping me so firmly that I will want to cum soon.

So I pull out of you.

You are surprised and frustrated. You say, "Please, please, fuck me now- I can't wait for you to cum." But I turn you over onto your back now and spread your legs wide again. Our audience is trying not to attract attention, just enjoying the spectacle, but they murmur to each other and are clearly aroused by our performance.

I lay on top of you, my cock between your open legs and then slide slowly down your body, my tongue drawing a wet line down between your tits and across your belly. My hands play with your nipples again, as I slide further down your body until my tongue reaches your pussy and I hold your hips pressed against the ground, while you try to writhe against me.

One hand parts your wet pussy lips, while one finger of the other slides into you and my tongue finds your swollen clit. Licking in a circle around it now, while my finger slides in and out of you, circling deep inside you, flicking your clit with my tongue and gently sucking on it, while you moan more and more loudly.

I can tell you're about to cum, so I slide back up your body, pressing my cock into your gaping pussy, but very slowly again. Your wrap your legs around me and try to pull me hard into you. I resist at first but finally let you pull me deep inside and I start to thrust in and out of you.

One... two... three; you are gasping for breath and our audience is holding theirs. You start to tremble, then shake uncontrollably.

Four... five... six; you squeal loudly and your pussy convulses, gripping my cock tight, holding it inside you, while I feel ripples of pleasure surge through your pussy and squeeze my cock, trying to milk it. But now that you have cum, I can relax and thrust again.

Seven...eight...nine... ten; "God, Simon, please please cum," you say. I promise I will; I want to fill you with cum.

Now I thrust faster and harder; eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen. My cock seems to be getting bigger and bigger inside you- my balls are aching to empty themselves inside you.

Sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen; TWENTY!

My last thrust pushes you along the ground with its force. I stop deep inside you and empty all the cum I have built up; you feel my cock pulse time and again, as the cum shoots up into you, flooding your pussy. We both cry out together, and I'm sure I hear a round of applause from our audience.

We lie still for a few minutes, both exhausted and spent. Then I slowly withdraw from you and cum and pussy juice drips from inside you. My cock glistens in the sun, from the same mixture of juices which drip from me as I stand and help you to your feet. The cum runs down the inside of your thighs and we turn to our audience to give a little bow. This time, we really DO get a round of applause and cheers of pleasure. You call out, "You're welcome, girls. Come again sometime and come closer next time!"

I wonder whether they will, but they wave as they leave and their beaming faces suggest they might.

Published 
Written by simoncam1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments