Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I wonder whether you may be ready to take me inside you, now that you have stopped trembling, and I stand between your wide-spread thighs, your pussy exposed to me on the table.

"Are you ready?" I ask, but you aren't sure yet. So we can only try.

I push my cock downwards to horizontal and ease the head slowly into your gaping pussy. The girls both simultaneously cross their legs in sympathy, knowing how sensitive you must be and imagining how it must feel to have a hard cock enter you so soon after that orgasm.

I steadily slide more deeply into you, and you squeal suddenly, your body jerking back from me.

"No, no, Simon... not yet, I'm just too sensitive for this... can you wait a short while?"

"I can," I say, "as long as it really is just a short while, because my balls are going to explode if I don't get some relief soon!"

I slide out of you as slowly and gently as I can, but you twitch uncontrollably as I finally leave your pussy, and my cock springs upwards again, the head flicking over your engorged clit and throwing splashes of pussy juice up onto my belly.

The girls groan loudly and step away, saying again that they just can't believe what they have seen so far. But what is still to come?

They conspire together to come up with a plan, and when you finally sit up from the table and try to stand on shaky legs, they come over to whisper in your ear. You clearly like their thinking a lot and smile broadly at me. "I'm sure he'd love it," you say, “and so would I.”

Your orgasm has subsided now, but your pussy is still wet and inviting; the insides of your thighs are damp with your own juices, and with a little of my saliva. You are ready to be fucked to a conclusion now, and I know that you may well orgasm again if I can take my time, but whatever happens next, you will have enjoyed this session today. So have the girls- they are ecstatic about their experience so far and say they have learned so much from us.

I ask what they were talking to you about, and Lise says, "We just had a sort of new idea about how you might continue. When she is ready, of course."

I ask what she means.

"Well, when you arrived, she was lying in the sun on the sunbed and called us on her mobile. You were oiling her back and leaned right over her shoulders to say hi to us on the screen. To be honest, knowing you, we both thought you might have been deep inside her at the time, but obviously, you weren't - sorry! And now we've just seen the most exciting things, watching you going down on her."

"I can understand all that," I say, "but I'm afraid I need to get off very soon now, so what are you all planning?"

"Well," you say, "you know that doggie-style is a favourite position for both of us."

"Yes, of course, that would be a great way to finish," I say. "It lets me get as deep as possible inside you, and I just love to watch my cock sliding in and out of you while you writhe in front of me."

"But the only thing it lacks, for me," you say, "is that I can only feel what you are doing to me, and not see anything at all like you can. When you just went down on me- it was a wonderful feeling, but I saw nothing; the girls saw everything close up, and felt a lot of what I did too. They are suggesting a way I can get the best of both worlds!"

"Just explain!" I say. "If you're all keen on some method, I'm happy to do it, as long as it happens soon! My balls are so full, and I think I've waited long enough."

You take my hand and lead me out to the sunbed again. You lie along it as you were before, with your head hanging down over the end. But this time you draw up your knees and drop your shoulders, opening your legs to expose your pussy yet again.

"So, the idea is just doggie-style, is it?" I say.

"Just get started," you say, "and the girls will explain their plan if you can just take your time".

"Oh, I always take as long as I can; you know that! What is this all about, girls?"

Marie goes to the head of the sunbed, and places your mobile on the ground below you, as it was before so that you can see the screen close up. Lise takes her mobile to the other end of the sunbed and turns on the video screen.

"I'm going to call you now," she says, and your mobile rings. Within a moment, you are staring at a live video view of yourself, from behind.

"My God," I say, "the wonders of technology! So now you want me to fuck you doggie fashion while the girls show you what is happening - behind your back, so to speak! Sounds good to me, I will just fuck you and they can show you whatever they think best. Are you all sure about this?"

"Yes!" comes a chorus of three voices and so I position myself behind you, for the final push.

Marie gives you a cushion so you can comfortably rest your shoulders, and still see the screen below, then comes to join Lise alongside me. Lise focuses the camera on the action-area.

"Oh my God!" you say, "I can see my own pussy pouting at me now. Where's Simon?"

"Oh, he's here," says Lise, "with the vital ingredient!" and turns the camera towards me, focusing on the hard cock now approaching you from behind.

"Well, I've seen porn videos before," you say, "but I've never watched myself being fucked live before! Thanks for this idea, girls." You arch your back to ensure the best angle is available to me; after all, we have done this so very many times before.

I kneel between your legs now, and position my cock head for entry, while Lise films us both, and you all watch in awe as my cock approaches your pussy. For the first time ever, Marie reaches out and gently grasps the shaft of my cock to point me precisely towards your pussy.

The head gently nudges your pussy lips open, and I slowly press forward into you as Marie reluctantly lets go of me. "Christ, I feel it and see it now," you say, "this is just wonderful." Our camera operators are positioned either side of us, and focus on the action, close up.

You ask them to show a wider shot, and Lise moves back to show us together, me thrusting steadily in and out of you while Marie smiles in the background and subtly plays with herself a little. You start pushing back against me, but I put my hands firmly on your backside and hold you away. Only the first couple of inches are inside you now, and you are desperate for more. Your orgasmic pressure is building up again, as is mine.

ErlineDervis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ErlineDervis

"Show him closer, again," you say, and Lise approaches the sunbed, aiming her camera at the rest of my cock, which remains outside you. As if to demonstrate what is still to come, Lise now reaches forwards and uses one finger to stroke the shaft of my cock, from its root to your pussy, and back again. In fact, she can't resist doing that several times, while I hold us both still.

"Please!" you say, "let me have more," and you watch as I slide slowly, inch by inch, inside your pouting pussy and feel my belly press hard up against your backside while my cock head twitches deep inside you, as my fingers had earlier. You want to ride me hard now, but I am determined to prolong the action and move steadily and slowly in and out of you while you watch and feel simultaneously.

"I can't wait any longer," you say, "please just fuck me hard now!" and my movements gather pace.

Both girls are captivated by the sight before them, so close, so real; and each of them has now had their very first physical contact with each of us. They are finding it very difficult to keep still now and to keep the camera focused while their own pressures build.

I can see damp panties on both sides of me and a gorgeous pussy directly ahead, with my own cock sliding in and out of it- both watching and feeling, just as you do too. The girls are both breathing hard, in synch with you, and the pressure reaches a breaking point for you all. You force your body back against me, one, two, three times in rapid succession, then freeze rigid and squeal as your pussy contracts around my cock, and tries to milk it- but I don't cum, even though the girls are clearly now joining in your orgasmic reaction.

"Please cum, Simon!" they both say, "but let us see it!"

Your pussy relaxes its grip on me for a moment, and I give several long deep thrusts into you again, then pull suddenly out of you. You can all see my throbbing cock pointing up to the sun. I put my hands either side of your backside and squeeze your ass-cheeks together around my cock, so slippery with your pussy juices.

The girls- and you- watch open-mouthed as I finally stop thrusting, at full stretch now, and the first jet of cum shoots upwards and in a perfect arc over your back, beyond your head, and lands on the mobile screen you're watching. The second spurt lands between your shoulder blades, and you literally scream- as do both of the girls. They keep filming, though, as the third and later spurts surge onto the small of your back. And as you collapse forwards again, the pool of cum dribbles slowly up your back, to join the dribbles coming down from your shoulder blades. I fall forwards across you and cum sticks to my belly and chest as we all subside.

The girls also fall forwards onto us, from both sides, but quickly back away- despite everything, I think they still feel they shouldn't get too physically involved- and I pull away too.

You are lying on the sunbed now, covered in my cum, leaking juices from your pussy, and groaning with exhaustion. The girls likewise have collapsed on the grass, and have given up trying to film anymore.

As I stand up, though, I notice that Lise surreptitiously touches your back, to gather up some cum on her fingertips and transfers it to her lips. Her eyes close as she tastes it, but then she turns away, probably thinking that she has overstepped an unspoken rule. Marie catches her eye and also gathers a little cum for herself. Perhaps some sisterly competition? I don't mind though- not at all- as I have succeeded in getting all of us to climax, with no regrets or misgivings.

You are lying so still, it seems you are almost asleep and can hardly stir yourself from your post-orgasmic coma. The girls are moving again though and say how exciting it all was. They ask if you enjoyed seeing it all too, and you pick up your mobile, wiping the cum from the screen.

"It was fantastic," you say," but it all seems such a blur now. Sensory overload, I think! I do wish I could see it all again."

"Well," says Marie, "Lise wasn't just sending you live pictures, she was running a video copy of it all too- so we can give you that to watch whenever you want!"

"Wow," we both say, "that's a surprise! But very welcome; thanks for your idea, and the film direction was great."

"A fixed cam wouldn't have done it all justice," says Lise," it needed someone to control the cam live for you, and I was delighted it could be me. It was a stunning show, and we're so glad to have witnessed it live... yet again! But this time we got so much closer than ever before, and it all became a bit overwhelming in the end. I think it will take a while for us to absorb it all- do you mind if we keep a copy of the video too?"

Of course, we don't mind, and I imagine them pleasuring themselves later as they review their experience in privacy, or maybe together?

Slowly, we gather ourselves and sit at the table again, finishing the wine. I can have some more now!

Tiredness is overwhelming us now, and we say our goodbyes to the girls, with thanks being passed in every direction. They will want to visit again, of course, and we are very happy about that- it is difficult to maintain friendships sometimes when intimacy passes beyond certain bounds, but I think we all understood what had happened and why, and would be happy to repeat something similar in future.

Marie and Lise set off down the hill again, talking excitedly about the encounter, and sharing what they had each seen or noticed. They had each had their first touch of you and of my cock and giggle as they compare thoughts. I am sure they will be here again, but for now, we could only retreat to our bed and collapse in exhaustion, to sleep very soundly.

THE END?

Published 
Written by simoncam1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments