Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

We fly to the house in Italy and when we wake in the morning, the air is clean and crisp, the sky clear and blue, and the sun is bright and warm. Since we were last here, the garden has been tended by the two girls who work in the nearby vineyards. We have become good friends since they first secretly witnessed our intimate coupling and now we ask them to look after the garden for us, during their spare time. We had allowed them to enter the garden on previous occasions and they have viewed us more and more closely as time has passed. Although they are local workers in the vineyards, they need occasional work to supplement their income, and to afford the latest mobiles, of course!

They call us if there are any problems in the garden and can send pics to show us storm damage, for example, if there is a need for repairs. They cut and prune the olive trees and shrubs, and clean the pool. We sometimes sit at home and watch them on camera, working for us in the garden, and wishing we were there too. They practice their English with us, which is now excellent. Of course, we had called them in advance to tell them we were visiting and they had promised to come over to see us. There is no need for them to hide and watch in secret any more; they simply enter the gate and call out if they can't see us.

We take advantage of the warm sunshine now and stretch out on the sunbeds, alongside each other. I am still wearing a loose shirt and shorts, but you are already in your bikini, intent on getting a good tan. I offer to rub some oil on your shoulders (you are lying face down on the sunbed) and you slip your bikini top off, to expose your whole back. While I am massaging your back and shoulders with oil, your mobile rings, and it is Marie- one of the garden girls. You look down over the end of the sunbed and talk to her, with the mobile lying on the ground below, while I continue. She asks if we had a good journey and arrived safely. You say we're already enjoying ourselves out in the garden.

Marie raises her eyebrows and says, "O yes? I bet I know what you're up to - or what Simon is up to, should I say? Do you mind if Lise and I visit soon?" Lise is the other voyeuse, and Marie's sister.

"Of course," you say. "Come over whenever you want. Would you like to say hi to Simon, now?" I lean over your shoulders, so that I'm lying on top of your back now, to look down at the mobile, where Marie is staring up at us.

"Mmmm, I see you're feeling lively already, Simon," she says.

"What? We haven't even started yet!" I say. "Just come over when you want."

"Maybe we'd better hurry," says Marie. "Before YOU come over her!"

"We'll wait." I laugh and you close the mobile. But Marie has got us thinking about more than suntan oil now.

I ask if you'd like a drink, and you say a chilled white wine would be perfect, so I go and get a cold bottle. We sit up at the table now, but you are topless, having left your bikini top on the sunbed. I pour some cold wine into a glass for you, and reach across to stroke your breasts with the coolness. Your perfect rosebud nipples perk up instantly, and form hard and erect at the point of your breasts. You flinch away, and laugh, but you enjoy the sensations. You ask how I would react to such coldness and I say, "Let's see."

You pull my shirt open and off my shoulders and press my cold glass against my chest. My nipples react, just as yours did, and we both laugh. "I wonder where else that might work?" you say, smiling widely.

"Hmmm, I'm not so sure about that," I say, "coldness doesn't make everything perk up!"


We sit at the garden table and your eyes wander down to my waistband, while I admire your pert, exposed breasts. You can see that I am starting to get aroused now and I have to adjust myself, to avoid getting trapped down one leg of my shorts. "Oh, what a pity," you say, "I was looking forward to seeing you emerge slowly from the leg of those shorts."

"Maybe," I laugh, "but once I'm pointing down the leg and getting hard, I may never be able to get these shorts off. You might have to cut them off me, and I don't like the idea of you using scissors down there!"

"Well, we'll have to save you from that risk," you say, and reach forward to unbutton my waistband. As you do so, the head of my cock appears above the waistband, pressing hard against my belly. "Looks like you need some relief from the pressure," you say, and undo the top button, then the second, and the rest. You reach into my shorts with both hands and gently pull my cock and balls forwards, and out through the fly of the shorts. Then you surprise me, by pulling the waistband back together and re-doing the top buttons, between my belly and cock, so that the full erection and balls are presented proudly outside my shorts, just begging for your attention.

You sit back now and sip at your cool wine, spreading your legs slightly, to tease me. "What now?" you smile. "Want to teach me how to stroke you?"

"Well, I could give you some pointers," I say, and you laugh as my cock twitches in anticipation of your touch. It is already pointing skywards and feels as hard as rock to me.

You lean forwards and grasp my cock with both hands, one above the other, with the head protruding over the top, and slowly move them up and down together, while squeezing me rhythmically. "Wait," I say," I want this to last forever... just wrap one hand around the head and slide it SLOWLY down the shaft, until it can go no further. But don't stroke back up. Just take it away and do exactly the same thing with the other hand. Then the other, again and again. It will feel like I'm constantly going INTO you, deeper and deeper, but never ever pulling out." You follow my instructions to the letter and marvel as my cock seems to get even bigger than ever, with every stroke downwards.

"My God, Simon," you say, "That is amazing. I just have to take a pic for the girls," and you reach for your mobile. "Do you mind if I share it? I'm sure Marie and Lise will be very impressed!"

Of course, I don't mind, and you quickly send a copy to their mobile.

"Wow, What next?" you ask.

"Well, you could take me in your mouth too... but please, please make it last!"

You sit back in your seat again, and say, "Maybe I will." But first you take a big mouthful of cold white wine and swirl it around, cooling your mouth. "It looks hot down there," you say. "Do you need cooling down?"

You take another mouthful of wine and lean forwards towards my cock, looking up into my eyes as you lower your mouth towards me. You swallow the cold wine and lick your lips at me, holding my cock in one hand and lowering your mouth over the bulging head. You have to force my cock down and out a little, so that you can watch my reaction as your cool mouth envelops the head and you close your lips around me. I can't bear to watch you, because it is just too exciting, and I know I shall cum, but I don't want to. I feel every movement of your tongue, lips and mouth, as you explore the head of my cock, feeling every contour, and mapping the shape into your brain. Your cool mouth feels wonderful and I tell you so.

KarolinMooree
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarolinMooree

You break away, to take another full mouthful of cold wine and return to my cock, carefully slipping your mouth over the head again, this time trying to keep the wine in your mouth too, but it escapes and trickles down the shaft and runs cool around my hot balls. You close your mouth tightly around the head and suck, swallowing the remaining wine now, along with my own pre-cum, which I'm sure is now oozing out. You suck your cheeks in, gently, and again feel the shape of my cock head, which seems to fill your entire mouth now.

One hand slides down my shaft just as I instructed you, down and down and down again, while the head stays motionless in your mouth, and you gently suck. The other hand starts to play softly with my cool wet balls, squeezing and moving them gently, while you stroke and suck simultaneously. You look as though you are enjoying yourself, and start to move your head down, inching my cock further into your mouth, until only one handful remains between your mouth and my balls. You twist that hand gently around, while sucking deeply and fondling my balls with the other. You can feel every part of my cock with your hands, and with your mouth, and you can tell from the throbbing and twitching that there is the danger of an imminent explosion. But you don't want this to end either.

You release me from your hands and mouth, and my cock springs up to full attention again. I am about to ask what you would like to do next, when your mobile rings urgently. It is Marie again. She sounds very excited and wants to know if she and Lise can visit straight away. She says they've already seen the pic you sent just now and don't want to miss anything. You turn the mobile towards me and say, "We've been busy, as you can see, but you're welcome to come and watch, if Simon is OK with that!"

I laugh and my cock twitches towards the camera as I say, "Of course... Just come along, but don't interrupt us too suddenly... I don't want any surprises in this state!"

"Wow... we'll see you just as soon as we can get there," says Marie, and Lise looks over her shoulder, at the live view of my erect cock on her mobile.

"My God, Simon", says Lise, "Will you be able to hold on until we get there? Tell her to take her time... please!"

So we sit at the garden table to wait. I stare at your erect nipples, while you stare at my erect cock and we both sip our wine until we can't wait any longer. You can see the signs of more precum oozing from the tip of my cock and starting to dribble slowly down the head. You lean forwards and with one deft flick of the tongue, you scoop it up and into your mouth. "They asked me to take my time," you smile, "but it is soo difficult to resist that cock, standing there, begging for attention. I won't be able to stop myself if we just sit here and stare. Will it subside, if we try to think of something else?"

"I doubt it now," I say.

But suddenly, you stand and take my hand, saying, "Follow me," and lead me across the garden towards the pool.

"That's a bit cruel!" I say. "You want me to cool off in there? I guess it would take the heat out of the situation, but...."

I can't get slowly into the pool - it would be too agonising - so I opt to plunge in. The sudden shock to my whole body is intense, but especially to my cock and balls. I can feel my erection subsiding quickly now, but the cum that had built up remains in my tightening balls, pulled up close to my body, and now aching with pressure for release. You sit on the poolside, with your legs dangling in the water and I wade over to you, spreading your legs in front of my face. I can see that you are also still excited and a little dampness is spreading through your bikini bottoms. I slowly lick from the inside of your knee, up to your panties. First the left leg, then the right. You stretch backwards, inviting my tongue to explore further, but I simply lick up the length of your thighs.

"No," I say," I'm having to wait for the girls to get here. Its only fair that you should wait too!"

We talk a little about the two girls, who we first met soon after they spied on our encounter in the garden. We have performed in their view several times since then and they have gradually got closer and closer views, since we invited them through the gate into the garden. They have become friends and helpers in the garden, but have never physically intervened in our sessions, except by observing, and by giving some verbal encouragement from time to time. They have never touched either of us, but just enjoyed our love-making as observers and as a stimulus to their own self-pleasure, which we have suspected from their gasps and groans in the background.

They are sisters, not identical, though similar in build. Both are slim, with waists and legs benefiting from their regular work in the vineyard, which is manual (womanual?). They are younger than us, but old enough to appreciate what we might be able to teach them, to enhance their own future escapades. I'm sure they have applied some lessons already, with the local boys, but they don't talk about that. They are always dressed and though their breasts are firm, they have never removed their clothing in our presence. They usually just wear light shift dresses, in the heat, and probably with very little else beneath.

As we think about all this, there is a loud squeak from the garden gate, as Marie and Lise enter. They are a little breathless, having hurried up the hill to our garden, and rush straight over to us at the pool.

"Oh no," says Lise, taking in the view immediately. "You have finished! So we missed all of it! I so wanted to see Simon come again. He looked ready to explode when I saw him on the mobile earlier. It must have been spectacular. What a pity!"

"No, no," we say, "we have been waiting. I just needed to cool down a bit." I climb up the pool steps towards them, and they can see that my cock is hanging limply down my thigh now, but that my balls are still noticeably swollen.

"Thank goodness," says Marie. "Does this mean you can start all over again? Can we stay and watch you both. It is so exciting for us to watch you together and you don't seem to mind at all. In fact, it seems to excite you even more, to perform for us. We really appreciate it and we brought some red wine with us from the vineyard, to share with you." 

"Hmmm," I say, "I've already had a few glasses of white, so I probably shouldn't have much more, if you want me to show off soon. But she can join you in a glass or two, I guess."

You stand and give me a helping hand out of the pool and all four of us stand close together in the sunshine. The two girls in their light dresses, you just in your bikini bottoms, and me stark naked, dripping cool water in the sun. You reach for a soft towel and gently dry my body, while the girls pour you all a drink. You dry me carefully, but as you stroke the soft towel down my thighs, you all note the way my soft cock reacts a little, the head twitching against my thigh.

"Looks like you're coming back to life already," you chuckle, and the girls smile broadly.

Published 
Written by simoncam1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments