Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

We are coming to the end of this visit to Italy soon and we lie naked alongside each other in the garden, soaking up the heat of the sun blazing down from a blue sky. It is broken only by the occasional contrail of a high-flying jet, carving its way through the otherwise empty sky.

We chat about this latest visit and agree that our most recent encounter with the girls was something very special. They have become an essential element of our visits and are now much more than the voyeurs they were at first; they have become friends, confidantes and accomplices in our games.

You turn on one side to face me and reach across to stroke gently down my chest with light fingers. I recognise this as the subtle preamble to a sexual encounter and smile back at you. Suddenly we hear the familiar squeak of the garden gate, and the girls appear alongside us, their eyes shining as brightly as the sun.

You sit up to talk with them, and I overhear the conversation turn to the video the girls had made on their last visit. They say they had watched it together several times now and confided to you in low voices that they had climaxed when they saw the final moments. They had watched me cum over you again and again, and in slow motion, it seems! This causes my cock to twitch slightly, on my belly, and you notice the reaction.

“Girls,” you say, “let's go and get some water. Simon, would you like a drink?”

I realise that you want a more private conversation with the girls, and close my eyes, saying “No, not right now, thanks.” The three of you move away, chatting intently, while I slip into a light doze.

Sometime later, you all reappear and you say “Simon, you really should have some protection from this sun, you know. Would you like us to oil you?”

You stand above my head, and as you are naked, I see your neatly-trimmed pussy above me, with the slightest hint of dampness between your pussy lips. Even before the girls had arrived, I thought you were mentally preparing yourself to have sex, and your conversations with them seem to have advanced those thoughts. I raise my head to look down and see Lise and Marie standing on either side of me, smiling widely.

“Of course!” I say, “How could I refuse an offer like that?”

“I've told the girls that they mustn't touch your cock, though- that is my privilege!” you say, and lean forwards over my head, with oiled hands, to smooth them over my shoulders, and down my chest towards my belly. As you do so, of course, your breasts hang down to touch me, and the erect nipples trace lines through the oil you have applied to my chest. When your hands reach my belly, they divide to avoid my growing cock and spread the oil sideways over each hip. Then you stand above me again, and say, “Girls, you can do what we agreed now.”

I look down, beyond my growing cock, to see Lise and Marie removing their shift dresses over their heads. They kneel on either side of me in simple panties and oil their hands enthusiastically. Their hand are long-fingered and short-nailed, but their work has given them great strength. They do not hesitate, having been given your permission, and each grasps a thigh, oiling me up and down, massaging deeply, but obediently avoiding my cock and balls. Their fingers seem to press more and more deeply into my calves and thighs, and my cock swells with every stroke. Their faces seem much closer to it than before, until suddenly you say, “Enough for now, girls. We need to make more plans!”

All three of you move away and talk quietly together; discussing me, I presume. At one point, I see the girls look a bit surprised, but pleased, nevertheless.

When you all return to me, you lie full length on top of me, pressing my hard cock between our two bellies, and writhe gently on the oily surface of my body. It is an exquisite feeling, heightened by the sight of Lise and Marie standing on either side of us, removing their panties. I think this is the very first time I have ever seen them completely naked, and it distracts me temporarily from your movements on top of me.

I have noted the differences between their breasts before- Marie's are pert, with small brown nipples, while Lise has larger breasts with pink areolae spreading out from her erect nipples- but their bodies are otherwise very similar. They are sisters, after all, and both do physical work in the heat of the Italian sun, so they are slim, with flat bellies, and wide hips. Their pussies differ a little, though. Lise has a neatly-trimmed, dark black triangle of hair, above a hairless pussy, with small tight lips, even though they may be slightly swollen at the moment. Marie, in contrast, has a totally hairless and high-fronted pussy, with longer, spreading lips, which already seem open and inviting. Clearly, both of them spend much time and effort attending to their appearance in this area.

I assume that this exhibitionism has been agreed for my benefit, and when I return my gaze to your eyes, you smile and say, “Like what you see, Simon? The girls felt it was only fair for you to see them naked after you have shown them so much of yourself. And I can feel from the cock squeezed between us that you appreciate the gesture. Now, what would you like to do to me?”

KarolinMooree
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarolinMooree

“You know I love to eat out,” I say, “especially when there is no bill to pay!”

You laugh and say, “And you know very well that I love to be eaten out by you! Girls, can you help me get into position? All this oil makes moving a bit precarious!”

The girls rally round, holding you under the arms, to help lift you to sit up on my chest. You slide forwards, gliding over my oily body, and lubricating your pussy too, as your thighs frame my head and your pussy approaches my mouth. You grasp my hair and pull me against you, while I reach around you to grasp your ass and pull you closer still. The girls are both standing above my head, and my eyes are drawn to their moistening pussies, while I begin to nuzzle into yours, breathing in the familiar aroma.

I close my eyes to relish the taste of you, and when I open them again, the girls have vanished from view. I do not know where they have gone, but I am preoccupied now with the pleasures of eating your pussy; licking, sucking, kissing, probing with my tongue, while you move relentlessly back and forth, your head back, looking at the sky while you absorb the pleasure from below.

Suddenly, though, I am startled to feel an oiled hand grasp my erect cock, behind you. It can only be one of the girls, but which one? And have you given your permission for them to play with me? At the moment, I don't know the answers, but I don't really care!

It is interesting to feel the attention being given to my cock, without being able to see anything. It is an entirely anonymous connection, though I know it must be either Lise or Marie. While I continue to play with your pussy, I feel my cock being pointed directly upwards, away from my body, while another hand strokes it gently up and down. Is it just one of them, or are they both playing with me?

Then, I feel one hand hold my cock vertical, while another begins to play with my balls, now tight to my body. A soft, warm, moistness wraps around the head, and I briefly feel teeth touch me before lips are wrapped over them, to protect me. One of the girls is taking my cock into her mouth and begins to suck, as she has seen you do. I grunt as she takes me deeper- not as deep as you might, but the swirl of her tongue shows that she has learned something of your technique. The oily hand grips and squeezes the shaft of my cock, and moves slowly up and down, while the intensity of sucking increases.

I have been distracted a little from your pussy, but now refocus my attention on you, while one of the girls continues to play with my cock. It is clear now that you are approaching a climax, grunting harder and harder as you rub against my probing mouth. I raise the pressure by clasping my mouth tight over your clit, flicking it quickly back and forth, round and round. It swells and hardens between my lips and I suck harder.

As you shudder and shake on top of me, my cock is released from the mouth which has held it, and hands appear from behind you, to support you. The girls are there to help you, and I try to see any clues to which of them had been sucking me, but it was impossible to tell now.

The girls help you to climb off me now, and you sit alongside me to recover a little. My cock is still hard, and you reach forwards to grasp it firmly. “Did you enjoy that?” you ask, looking me straight in the eye.

“Of course, I always do!” I say, but I am not sure whether to mention the treatment given to my cock while I was attending to you.

Marie breaks the silence by saying, “We were given permission to play with your cock, Simon, as long as we didn't make you come! I hope you did enjoy the whole experience.”

You stand and say, “I hope you don't mind, Simon, but the girls were so keen to touch you, I didn't have the heart to refuse! I thought you'd enjoy it, but I did insist that your cum is only for me.”

“Well,” I say, “I hope that works both ways! Can I touch them, now, as long as I don't come? I don't even know which of them was playing with me behind your back, though now I understand it wasn't really 'behind your back' at all!”

You and the girls all look a little embarrassed at having used me in this way and agree that you should have consulted with me first. “We just got carried away in our chats,” you say, “I'm sorry, but we thought you'd like it.”

“Of course, I did,” I say, “but now we need to agree on how far we can all go. I know the girls have climaxed from watching us and playing with themselves, but can I enjoy giving them the sort of orgasms they've seen you have?”

The girls are looking at the ground, biting their lips, and trying not to participate in this slight lovers' tiff. Their hands are crossed in front of their pussies, and they hang their heads. You say, sheepishly, “I guess that would be fair, but can we all agree that your cum is only for me? Please?”

When I agree that this is the only limitation, you smile and put your arms around the girls. They look up at me now and smile widely as they, too, agree to the conditions of engagement. All four of us gather together in a joint embrace, and my cock rises again, pressed firmly between three oiled bodies in the warm Italian sun.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Published 
Written by simoncam1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments