Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Blowjob Consequences

"My daughter's best friend, Kim, enjoys the inevitable consequences of sucking my dick"

85
11 Comments 11
3.3k Views 3.3k
5.0k words 5.0k words

Author's Notes

"This happens simultaneously with the events of Car Park Humiliation, The two stories can be read in either order, but I think it is better to read Car Park Humiliation first. As always, if you enjoy the story, please hit the like and favourite buttons. <p> [ADVERT] </p>It's really the only we us lowly writers know we're appreciated."

It had been a stressful morning, awaiting my daughter's exam results. Now, the uncertainty was over, and I relaxed. She had the results she needed to go to her first choice. A top Russell Group university, all medieval colleges and dreaming spires.

I worried briefly about the cost, but it was a pittance for such a good education.

Earlier, when I mentioned that a band was playing that evening, Helen decided to go to the pub with me and her best friend, Kim. I checked the time. It was almost eight. Right on cue, the doorbell chimed—Kimiko, usually just Kim, was always punctual, a very Japanese trait.

I wandered from the kitchen to let her in. When I opened the door, Kim was there, utterly transformed.

"Hi, Kim. Come on in. Helen's upstairs."

I had never seen her wear anything revealing before and couldn't help staring. Kim wore a skimpy sailor suit, sheer black tights that stopped mid-thigh and ridiculously high heels. The navy skirt barely covered her pert arse, and the blue-edged white halter top barely restrained her mammoth boobs and left her midriff bare. She wasn't wearing a bra, so her nipples strained against the thin fabric.

Even in her heels, the top of Kim's head barely reached my chin height.

Kim blushed prettily at my evident attention. I tore my gaze from her chest.

"You look great!" I said weakly.

Kim brushed past me, rubbing her nipples against my chest, and scurried, giggling up the stairs.

Kim's voice wafted down the stairs, "Come on, let's go."

His daughter sighed. "Hang on a sec, I'm not quite ready."

Which was typical. Helen would be late for her own funeral.

Five minutes later, the two girls paraded down the stairs. Helen was dressed demurely enough in a flattering French schoolgirl outfit. I smiled, remembering buying the tight top for her years ago before her bust developed.

Kim still looked jaw-droppingly good and pushed her chest out as she descended the stairs. Her white panties were visible under her tiny skirt. The transformation from shy Kim was astounding.

My daughter was oblivious as her best friend flirted outrageously with me. I had wanted the girl for weeks, ever since I chanced across her being screwed by her riding instructor. Now, my desire redoubled.

Helen herded us out of the front door. "Come on, I'm thirsty."

The pub was close, only half a mile away. We strolled three abreast down the narrow lane from the house.

Kim brushed against me. "Helen says all the boys will be after me tonight. You will look after me, won't you?"

It wasn't the boys she needed to worry about. I laughed, pretending to brandish a sword. "Just stick close to me, and I'll fend them off."

Kim smiled and grabbed my hand, staying close to me as we sauntered down the deserted lane.

The sun was brushing the western horizon when the pub appeared around a bend. Unusually, a large minibus was parked in front of the pub.

The band was tuning up when we entered the crowded pub. I winced at the discordant, dissonant sounds. Kim pressed close against me.

"God, so many people," she said.

Her arm clutched my waist, but my attention was on where her boobs pressed against me.

The bar was packed, far busier than usual, even for a band night. I spotted a few rugby players I knew slightly and remembered they'd had a match that afternoon. I grinned. Helen watched rugby avidly, but I always suspected it wasn't for the sport.

"I'll find a table," Helen shouted, her voice carrying above the hubbub.

Nodding, I replied, "I'll get drinks."

Kim left my side, following Helen. Unsurprisingly, she turned a few heads. Her tiny skirt barely covered her bum, and I caught glimpses of her white panties as she moved.

One bloke stared, mouth open, at her pert arse as she weaved between people.

"Wow, what I wouldn't do to her!" he murmured.

I grinned inwardly, thinking the same.

A few minutes later, I joined the two girls, carrying drinks. They were at a table as far from the band as possible, squeezed into a corner, with two benches for seating.

Kim shuffled along and patted the bench next to her. When I sat, she moved close and snuggled against me.

The band started their first set. We chatted as best we could over the loud music. I pretended to listen, but I was acutely conscious of the pretty Japanese teenager pressed tight against me. Helen was scanning the crowd. I grinned when her gaze settled on a group of fit young men.

Partway through the set, my daughter stood. "I'm off to the loo, won't be a mo." She glanced at Kim. "You coming?"

Kim just shook her head, and my daughter disappeared, heading towards the toilets.

I was unsurprised when Helen didn't return. When I looked around, I saw her flirting with some young men.

I turned to Kim and pointed out Helen. "She looks like she'll be a while. Do you want to dance?"

Kim simply nodded. She stood and dragged me onto the crowded dancefloor. As usual, it was mostly just women, but a few other men were brave enough to chance it.

Kim danced with her back to me, grinding herself against my mammoth erection. Soon, my arms were around her slim waist.

When we started to get tuts, I decided enough was enough. "We'd better sit down; people are staring."

In stark contrast to the usual timid Kim, she replied, "I don't really care, but I guess you're right."

Our previous table was now occupied, so we found a couple of bar stools and an empty corner. Kim sat so close her boobs pressed against me, and her hand was on my thigh.

We chatted, her head close to mine as the band was loud, avoiding dangerous topics.

"I've always liked you," she said softly.

I had hardly noticed the girl until recently when she started flirting clumsily.

Before I could reply, she blurted out, "Did you like watching Ken make love to me?"

My enormous dick was already stiff thinking about the girl. Now, it felt painfully erect. I was ashamed I'd watched, but she had looked fabulous, particularly perched on his cock, cowgirl.

I gulped. "You looked fantastic. I wanked myself silly watching, wishing it was me."

Kim laughed wickedly. "Your dick spurted gallons when you came. It only just missed me."

I was mortified the girl had noticed, especially as she had been in the throws of an orgasm.

She noticed my shame. "Oh no, don't worry. Knowing you were watching was what got me off." She looked down at my massive boner, and her hand moved to massage it. "I wished it was you inside me."

I laughed. "Watching you made me desperate to have you. I've spent the last month just hoping for a chance."

Kim looked at me, suddenly serious. "I hated Helen's birthday party. All I could hear was you and Alison at it like rabbits. I cried myself to sleep; I was so jealous. But it spurred me on." She smiled. "That's why I let Ken fuck me, so I'd be better for you."

I remembered the devastation on her face when she'd caught me sneaking Alison out of the front door and her noisy ecstasy when she climaxed riding Ken.

The band had stopped playing, but the room was still loud, filled with the racket of people talking. "Let's go somewhere quieter, where we can talk properly," I said.

Kim beamed, her previous seriousness vanishing instantly. "Great idea."

She grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the pub's back door into the large garden. Faint light lingered to the west, but the long expanse of grass was in darkness.

She led me past the smokers towards a gazebo in the far corner. I heard panting and moaning as we passed the fence separating us from the pub car park. I grinned. Someone is getting fucked hard!

All I could hear from the girl was moaning and muffled squeals, but it was clear from the quiet banter that the slag was being spit-roast with a dick in both ends and that onlookers were urging them on.

"Her arse, mate, pound her arse. She's gagging for it," the voice was only just loud enough to carry.

I grinned. That girl was definitely having a good time.

When we reached the gazebo, Kim turned and pulled me close for a kiss. Her tongue darted in and out of my mouth playfully. After a moment, she pushed me away.

I felt her hand grasp my crotch.

"I want to suck your dick," Kim said. She smiled. "Ken said I'm good at it, a natural."

I remembered watching her. She had been unsure of what to do at first, looking scared. But she had taken Ken all the way down her throat on her first attempt. Truly a natural.

"Are you really sure?" I asked.

She nodded. "I've fancied you my entire life. Let me live out my fantasies, please?" she pleaded.

I looked around nervously, aware we were in the open. The dark garden was silent and deserted, though I could see the distant smokers clustered near the back door. Faint, intimate sounds drifted in from the car park.

"What if someone comes?"

Kim leered at me. "Well, you will, I'm sure of that."

She dropped to her knees and sat back awkwardly on her high heels. Automatically, I stepped towards her. Kim undid my belt and the top of my shorts. Her hand reached into my boxers and grasped my shaft, wanking it gently.

Her hand released my shaft, and both her hands pulled down on the waistband of my boxers, which joined my shorts down by my knees. My painfully stiff erection sprang free, sticking straight out in front of me, narrowly missing Kim's face.

Kim gasped. She looked up at me with wide, dark eyes. "Wow, I thought Ken's dick was big," she said. Kim smacked her lips and smiled lasciviously. "I'll still inhale all of it, though."

Her small hands struggled briefly to pull back my foreskin. Then, with her eyes glued to my face, Kim's head moved towards me. Her tongue flicked out, just touching my glans. It flickered teasingly all around my tip before Kim opened her mouth and pushed forward. Her lips kissed my tip, and then they slid slowly around my glans until it was inside her warm mouth. Her tongue pressed against me as she sucked, and her hand gently wanked my shaft.

I sighed. "That feels wonderful."

She started bobbing her head, her hand moving on my shaft as she took more of my rigid pole into her mouth.

I felt my tip touch her tonsils. Kim coughed and adjusted her position. Her hands grasped my bum, and her head advanced slowly forward. My dick glided wetly down her warm throat until her nose pressed against my pubes.

She pulled back and let my dick, dripping with her spit, leave her mouth. She gasped, with more spit dripping off her pretty face, and looked up at me, smiling.

"I told you I could do it," she said triumphantly. "Now, I want to make you come."

Ken had stopped her sucking him before he came, and I wasn't sure the girl was prepared for the consequences. "I'll spunk in your mouth. Are you ready for that?"

Kim nodded seriously. "You know I'm inexperienced, but let me try."

How could I refuse? So I just laughed, "Go on then."

Her eyes were fixed on my slimy erection when she opened her mouth and inhaled me again, once more taking me down her throat.

She rocked backwards and forwards slowly. My tip brushed her teeth each time before sliding back down her throat. It felt divine. Kim paused occasionally, gasping for breath.

I groaned, "Don't stop."

The thrill that someone might see us and the joy that this luscious young woman was deep-throating me brought me near the edge.

Kim rocked backwards and forward once more. I sighed. "I'm close."

Kim's hands released my bum, she pulled back slightly, and one hand started wanking my shaft. Her head bobbed more urgently. I didn't even try to hold back. "Ooo ... that's it; I'm coming."

My hips jerked, pushing me deeper between her smeared, ruby lips, and my dick erupted, flooding her mouth with cum. Her hands grabbed my bum as she held herself on my twitching dick.

Spunk seeped out of her mouth past my cock and dripped off her chin as my dick deposited waves of jizz into her mouth.

I exhaled with a long, slow breath. Kim pulled back, letting my dick leave her lovely mouth. My member swayed wetly in front of her. She swallowed theatrically.

Kim's dark, almond eyes looked up at me. She grinned, with my cum dribbling from her lips. "I've swallowed your seed, so you must take me home and fuck me now. That's the rule, isn't it?"

I knew I should resist, but, damn the consequences, I was desperate to fuck the girl.

I laughed. "I've never heard that rule before."

Kim giggled. "I just made it up. But it's a good one, isn't it? And you will, won't you?"

I liked this fun new Kim and couldn't wait to feel her young body against me. It was hard to believe that was only the second time she'd had a dick in her mouth. It was the best blowjob I'd ever had.

Hardly able to speak for laughing, I answered, "Of course. Let's see what my daughter is up to first, and then we can sneak off. I'm sure she'll not miss us."

Kim's head bobbed forward, and she quickly sucked my dick clean, swallowing once more, grimacing. "It tastes horrid, really," she said, "but I don't mind."

I pulled my boxers up and did up my trousers, watching Kim as she pulled out a hankie to wipe the cum and lipstick, which were smeared all over, off her pretty face.

She pushed the hankie down her impressive cleavage, wiping it clean, grinning at me. "It's all over my top as well. I hope no one notices."

Damp spots were scattered across her fabulous chest. Only noticeable if you knew they were there. I smiled. "You look fantastic."

Holding hands, we walked back into the pub with Kim pressed tight against me.

I bought us drinks, and we weaved through the crowded pub, looking for Helen. After a circuit of the pub, my daughter was still missing.

Kim looked at me with a wry smile. "Let's not look too hard. She was determined to get laid tonight."

I groaned. "Don't tell me things like that! I know she's a grown woman now, and I've tried to avoid prying into her sex life."

She'd never brought any boys home, and until recently, I hadn't even been sure whether she was a virgin or not, which made me remember Kim's encounter with Ken.

LillyJones1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LillyJones1

Kim pressed against me, rubbing herself against my crotch. "Take me home, please."

"Just a sec," I said, "let me nip to the loo."

Moments later, I emerged clutching a pack of condoms.

Kim giggled. "You won't need those. I'm on the pill now." She stared greedily at my crotch. "And I want to feel you inside me."

She pecked me on the cheek. "Let's finish these drinks and go."

I gulped down my drink, hardly able to restrain myself, desperate to fuck this tiny girl.

The house was dark when we walked hand-in-hand up the drive ten minutes later. I noticed Helen had left her bedroom light on. It reflected off the gravel, lighting our way to the front door.

I fumbled briefly with the lock but discovered the door was unlocked. I grinned wryly. I had been distracted when we left. Though the area was safe enough, I usually locked the door when I went out.

Once inside, I pressed Kim against the wall and kissed her passionately. When we broke, I asked, "Do you want anything before we go to bed?"

Her hand crept into my shorts and massaged my massive boner. "Don't be silly," she giggled.

She dragged me, unprotesting, up the stairs and into my bedroom.

Kim flopped onto the bed and then sat cross-legged. Her tiny skirt rode up, exposing her lacy white panties. "Undress for me. I want to see you naked."

She watched avidly, her eyes scanning up and down my body as I stripped. It didn't take long as I only wore a shirt, shorts and boxers.

When my boxers came off, my mammoth erection sprang free. Kim giggled and licked her lips. "Are all men this big?"

I shook my head. "Not many at all." I adopted an evil grin. "I'm a freak."

Kim once again scanned me, drinking in every detail. Her gaze lingered on my face and then stayed glued to my crotch. "You're too handsome to be a freak," she chortled, "and so lean and muscular."

I basked in the compliment for a moment.

She pointed an accusing finger at me. "Now, you undress me," Kim ordered.

I shook my head, amazed. There was no trace of the cripplingly shy girl I thought I knew. I knelt next to her on the bed. Her hand reached out and slowly wanked my engorged dick.

I reached out and unbuttoned the front of her cum-stained top, pushing it back to reveal her enormous, perfect breasts. I leaned forward and sucked her hard nipples in turn. The top slipped quickly off her shoulders and off one arm. Kim's hand momentarily left my dick, and the top was discarded untidily on the floor.

I leaned back and admired her taut teenage body and her fabulous chest. I shook my head slowly. "I can't believe you want me to make love to you."

"I've dreamt of having you inside me ever since I knew what sex was all about." She leered at my erection, still slowly wanking it. "But I didn't expect this monster."

I pushed her back so she lay flat, with her knees up and spread apart. "Lift your hips."

When she obeyed, I pulled off her lacy white knickers, revealing her black, untamed bush.

Her tiny skirt was rucked around her waist, and her knees were wide apart. She still wore the thin black tights that stopped mid-thigh and her heels.

She was an erotic vision from the gods. "You look fabulous, so sexy. Can I make love to you like this?"

She giggled. "Fuck me however you like. Just fuck me, please?"

I was determined she'd enjoy herself as much as possible, so I laughed. "First, I want you good and ready."

I knelt with my head between her outspread knees. My hand brushed softly over her hairy mound before a finger ran down, seeking her slit amidst the hair.

Kim gasped softly when my finger and thumb parted her labia, and my tongue flicked at her prominent clitoris. She was quickly panting with pleasure.

My fingers sought her tight, wet entrance. One wormed its way inside, hooking around inside her tight pussy as my tongue continued its intimate exploration.

Kim gasped and moaned when my second finger joined it, "Oh, right there!"

My tongue lapped at her as my fingers moved vigorously. Her arousal was obvious; she gasped and moaned loudly now, interspersed with random encouragement. "Yes, just like that."

Kim bucked and writhed beneath my tongue, and her thighs shivered against my ears when she came. "Bloody hell," she yelled.

My tongue tried its best to keep up its wet work as she thrashed around with my fingers inside her.

When her orgasm abated, Kim breathed deeply. "Oh, I do love that. It feels incredible coming like that."

She sat up, her hands holding her knees, which were still wide apart. Her enormous, perfect boobs jutted towards me, and her hairy slit peeked out between her thighs. She stared lustfully into my eyes before her gaze dropped to my monstrous erection.

"I've waited so long for this moment. I can't believe it's finally happening." Kim giggled. "I want to feel you inside me now."

I was desperate to pound her senseless but was conscious that she'd only had a cock inside her once before. I wanted her to love the experience as much as I knew I would.

"Let's start slow," I suggested. "How about you ride me? I know you've done that."

She smiled lewdly. "What a good idea. I want to watch you as you penetrate me."

I lay on my back and pulled back my foreskin, ready.

Kim had discarded her high heels but still wore the cutoff tights and skirt when she straddled my waist and sat down with her knees on the bed to either side of me. Her hard nipples pressed against my chest when she leaned forward to kiss me.

After a moment, she leaned back so she sat upright. I marvelled at her teenage body. The slimness of her figure accentuated her immense boobs, with hard nipples that stood out from her large areolae.

Kim squirmed backwards, edging towards my dick. Her hand reached behind her, feeling for my mammoth erection.

She stared down at me, "I've wanted this forever."

Kim smiled broadly when her hand grasped my shaft. She lifted herself and shuffled quickly backwards so her pussy was positioned above my rigid pole.

She lowered herself slowly, pausing when my tip grazed her slit. Her eyes were fixed on my face. She sighed softly, "Finally."

My dick parted her hairy labia. Kim's eyes widened, and she groaned loudly as my tip pushed into her.

"You're bloody enormous!"

Her expression changed slowly from shock to satisfaction. Kim exhaled and then rose slightly before lowering herself again, pushing me deeper into her hairy grotto. Her wet cunt was incredibly tight, so it took several repeats before her weight pressed against my groin.

Kim sat there, upright and impaled on my dick, with a blissful expression, looking into my eyes. "God, that feels so good. Better even than my wildest imaginings."

The girl's wet minge felt incredible, gripping my mammoth cock tight. The tiny Asian girl looked terrific. Her face and massive breasts were flushed, and her nipples stood out proudly. The short skirt was bunched around her waist above her black, untamed jungle, with my dick balls-deep inside her.

Her eyes never left mine when she leaned forward, resting her hands on my chest.

Conscious that she was still a novice, I waited, letting her set the pace.

Kim lifted herself slowly. Her tight, wet snatch gripped my dick tight, only reluctantly letting my shaft ease out. Her hand reached down and grasped my shaft. She grinned at me. "Now that you're finally inside me, I'm not letting you escape."

She rose slowly until only my tip was left inside her. She sat slowly. My dick crept its way back inside her wonderfully tight vagina. I was in heaven. Kim's rapt expression told me she was as well.

After three or four slow repeats, Kim smiled. "Time to trot on, I think."

Her movements sped up, and soon Kim bounced slowly up and down on my rigid shaft, giggling. "I can't believe I'm finally doing this."

She gasped as she impaled herself once more. "Far better than even my dreams."

She gasped again, "You're so bloody huge!"

I abandoned my earlier caution, wanting to pound this lovely young lady hard. I reached up and pulled the lithe girl close. My hips thrust upwards, driving me deep inside her wet muff, which still gripped me tight. Again, my hips slammed my steely rod hard into her, making Kim gasp and squeal.

"Like that! I love it," she shouted.

Satisfied she was enjoying herself, my dick continued its brutal assault, pistoning in and out with long, vicious thrusts. Kim squealed louder and louder, and her enormous chest bounced prettily with each assault. Her face was flushed and contorted with passion.

I couldn't keep this up for long, but as I felt myself near the edge, Kim shivered and shuddered above me, screaming loudly as we climaxed together. Sperm jetted into her, dribbling out onto my pubes as I continued to slam into her. Finally, Kim's orgasm ebbed away, leaving a flushed but satisfied expression on her face.

She slumped against my chest with my still rigid dick inside her. The top of her head barely reached my chin. She rested her cheek against me.

"That was lovely," Kim said softly, only just audible. She craned her neck to look up at me. "Better than any fantasy."

Her bum shifted against me, so my erection finally left her warm, moist harbour.

"You can abuse me again soon," she whispered sleepily, snuggling against me.

I don't know how long we dozed, but I awoke when the voracious girl started wanking me erect once more.

My dick was instantly vertical. Kim cackled. "I know how to wake you now."

The girl's hands were all over me as she explored my body, licking and kissing everywhere. Finally, she looked up with lust in her eyes.

"Use me again," she laughed.

I smiled. This confident and lecherous young woman was hardly recognisable as the painfully shy eighteen-year-old girl I had known for so long.

My arms wrapped around her slender torso, and I wrestled her onto her back so we were face-to-face with me above her.

Her hand guided my dick to its target as I kissed her gently. My hips slowly pushed my colossal erection deep inside, where I paused balls-deep.

Kim sighed softly. "So big."

Her legs wrapped around me. This time we didn't immediately fuck frantically like rabbits. We made love more tenderly, at least to start with. My hands softly explored her slim, young body as I slowly moved in and out. Her soft, smooth skin felt hot to my touch. I massaged her incredible tits, gently tweaking both nipples. Her fingernails ran gently down my back, and her hands clutched my bum, pulling me towards her as I drove my dick deep into her tight minge.

We gently explored each other for a few minutes until Kim smiled at me. "Fuck me hard again, I need to come."

I laughed, craving the feeling of Kim's cunt rippling around my dick as we came.

Once more, with her legs wrapped tight around me, my dick pounded into her, provoking ever louder squeals and moans. It didn't take long before we reached another satisfying mutual climax.

I rolled us onto our sides with my dick still deep in Kim's dripping, hairy twat. Kim's satiated expression said everything as she gazed at me.

"Better every time," she whispered. "Fuck me like this every day."

I smiled. "Of course."

Kim sighed contentedly. "I'm tired now," she whispered. She let my optimistically rampant dick pull out and then turned over, snuggling her back against me.

I awoke with Kim still snuggled against me. The bedroom light was still on. When I reached for the bedside switch, Kim stirred.

She turned over so we were eye to eye. "Leave the lights on," she murmured. "Fuck me again. Hard." She smiled. "Something I've not tried."

I'd watched Ken pierce her from behind, and she had straddled both of us to ride cowgirl. I gently rolled her onto her back, positioning myself between her thighs.

Kim gasped when I penetrated her, sighing as my dick slid slowly inside her wet, teenage minge. We were face to face, with her legs wrapped around me again as I started slowly shafting her tight twat. She gazed lustfully into my eyes as I sped up, pistoning in and out.

She squealed softly each time my rampant dick drove into her. "That feels wonderful, but we've done this before."

I grinned down at her. "Yes, but now I'm really going to pound you."

She giggled. "Oh, goodie, please!"

I leaned back, hilt-deep in her warm pussy. "I need your legs over my shoulders."

Moments later, her feet were by my ears. Her eyes widened when I leaned forward again, pressing her knees back into her chest.

She gasped when I pressed into her. "That feels so deep."

I started fucking her hard. My dick slammed like a pile-driver into her repeatedly. Kim squealed and moaned loudly with each hammer blow into her tight minge.

Her face was flushed and contorted with passion. She gasped and panted now. I knew we were both near the edge, so I held back slightly until, after one mighty thrust, I felt the girl shudder beneath me. Her vagina pulsed around my engorged dick, driving me to climax. My dick spurted a meagre trickle of cum deep inside her as I thrust into her again, totally draining my balls.

Kim jerked beneath me, shrieking with pleasure. "Oh god, oh god," she yelled, her eyes wide with passion.

A few hard thrusts later, we were both spent. I pushed Kim's legs off my shoulders, and her legs wrapped around me, holding me inside her. We kissed passionately in the cosy aftermath of our passion.

Finally, we separated, and Kim snuggled with her back against me again. I reached out to switch off the lights.

I was disappointed when I woke alone in bed, lying on the cold, wet patch.

After a brief shower, I went downstairs. Helen and Kim were murmuring together in the kitchen when I went downstairs.

I caught one word from Helen, "arse." Kim's eyes widened, and she slowly shook her head.

Kim beamed when she noticed me in the doorway. My daughter looked quizzical at the smile. When she turned and saw me, Helen blushed and looked anxious. She shook her head and tutted.

I sat beside Kim, knowing secrecy was impossible. "Good morning, ladies."

Published 
Written by grendel54321
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments