Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Car Park Humiliation

"After a long drought, Helen gets laid but receives more than she bargained for."

8
0 Comments 0
241 Views 241
4.8k words 4.8k words

Author's Notes

"This happens a week before the events described in Catching Up, but you might want to read that first to understand the dissonance between Helen's two reactions. As always, if you enjoy the story, please hit the like and favourites buttons."

Helen frowned. Her father was pacing nervously. "Don't worry, Dad," she said to get him to stay still. "You know we're both top of the class. I doubt our grades are in much doubt."

Inwardly, she wasn't so sure. She knew she'd fluffed a couple of questions and was nervous. But her father visibly relaxed and stopped pacing up and down the kitchen.

Her best friend Kim - who was here so they could share their anxiety - looked as calm as anything.

Kim lifted her head, glancing with downcast eyes at her father. "Helen will do perfectly fine," she said, surprising Helen. The girl never spoke more than monosyllables to men. "I'm only worried I screwed up."

Her father glanced at his phone. "When are they due?"

He sounded nervous. Kim again surprised her: "A few minutes yet. It's not quite ten."

"I'll make more coffee," he said.

Helen smiled as she watched her father perform the calming ritual: grind the beans, tamp down a measure, press a button, and wait. He still paced as the Lavazza machine hissed and bubbled. Kim watched his every step, apparently mesmerised, only glancing at her screen occasionally.

He's more nervous than me!

Helen sipped at her scalding Americano, waiting. Her father had abandoned his and was pacing again, and only Kim seemed calm.

Suddenly, Kim yelped. "Got it! The results are posted." There was a long pause. Kim exhaled softly, "Four A's. I'm in."

Helen was astonished when her friend hugged her father tight and kissed him deeply. Suddenly, Kim pushed herself away, blushing. Her head dropped. "Sorry, I've been ever so nervous," she whispered. "I got carried away."

Helen looked at her father. He looked bewildered, shaking his head. "No worries," her father said. His face brightened as he examined Kim closely. "I've never minded a kiss from a pretty girl."

Kim blushed furiously. Helen shook her head. Results! That was all that mattered. This time, when she clicked, the results page popped up as it had for her best friend. Helen breathed a sigh of relief. "Ditto!"

She hugged Kim, watching her father over her bestie's shoulder. He was beaming. "Well done, girls. You should celebrate." He smiled. "You'll have to sort a taxi. They've got a band on tonight, so I'll be at the pub. Don't worry, I'll pay for the cab."

Helen and Kim looked at each other, grinning.

Helen was too excited to think. "Thanks, Dad." She glanced at a smiling Kim. "I'm sure we'll think of something."

Kim soon drifted home. As she left, she gave Helen's father a shy smile, turned to Helen, and said, "I'll call you later."

After lunch, Helen's phone rang.

She picked up. Kim's pretty face filled the screen.

"I know it's boring, and I know you want to get laid," Kim said, "but let's just go to the pub. It's an 80s night, and they have a band on." She smiled. "You never know; you might get lucky."

Helen sighed. "But my dad will be there. He'll spoil the fun."

Helen was astonished when her friend blushed, which was noticeable even over video.

"That's why I want to go," Kim said. "He's so hot. I've fancied him for ages."

"He is so not hot," Helen retorted, "but we'll go if you insist."

Kim just nodded, grinning broadly.

Helen reluctantly gave in; it wasn't often her friend insisted on anything.

She wished they were doing something more exciting. "We should dress up. Fancy dress, I mean. Not posh. That might liven things up a bit."

Her friend looked excited. "Yes, that will be fun. See you at eight?"

Helen agreed, and the girls hung up.

---

Helen decided to dress as a stereotypical French schoolgirl. She picked out a short blue skirt, a navy and white striped top that clung tightly to her body, and a pale blue beret. To finish off the outfit, she wore navy knee socks and heels.

She looked at herself in the floor-length mirror. Sexy, but not too sexy, so her father wouldn't complain.

She heard the doorbell. The front door clicked open before she could descend the stairs to open it. Her dad's voice drifted up the stairs, "Hi, Kim. Come on in. Helen's upstairs." Moments later, he continued, sounding surprised, "You look great!"

Helen grinned. Her buxom Japanese friend was lovely, but she hid her assets well, always wearing baggy, unflattering clothes.

Kim walked into her bedroom and twirled. "What do you think?"

Helen was astonished. She'd never seen her friend wear anything slightly revealing, let alone like this.

The slim girl wore a Japanese sailor suit outfit, almost like a schoolgirl's, but sexy. The top was cut short, leaving her midriff bare, and clung tightly to Kim's enormous chest.

Helen sighed. "I wish I had boobs like that."

Kim laughed. "Yours are perfect! Mine are like udders. I'd kill for tits like yours."

Helen shook her head and resumed her appraisal of Kim. She wore a pleated navy skirt that barely covered her bum, thin black tights that stopped mid-thigh, and black stilettoes.

Helen whistled. "No wonder my dad said you looked great. Even a corpse would notice you in that get-up."

She looked Kim up and down once more. "I hope you know that

all the boys will be chasing you tonight."

Kim beamed. "As long as your dad notices, I don't care."

Helen snorted. "He'll notice, all right. But he won't do anything."

Kim just smiled.

The pub was a short walk away. The narrow road was a cul-de-sac, almost always deserted, so they walked three abreast, Helen to her father's left and Kim to his right.

Helen grinned when she saw Kim holding her father's hand, walking so close that she rubbed against him. The girl's trying; I'll give her that.

The pub was already crowded when they arrived. Helen found a table in one corner, as far from the band as possible; bands were notoriously loud here.

She scanned the room. It seemed filled with hot blokes, and she remembered the local rugby match that afternoon, so the pub was full of the players.

She grinned. Rugby was her favourite spectator sport because the men looked incredibly fit and muscular. She had had many vivid fantasies about them.

Suddenly, she was glad Kim had insisted on coming. Tonight, she vowed she'd get laid by one of them. After Ken had deflowered her and then refused to fuck her again, she'd had little opportunity for sex, thanks to exams and such, so he was still the only man she'd slept with. Helen was desperate.

She scanned the room again, picking out a group of four good-looking lads. She looked for Kim, not wanting to abandon the shy girl amidst this predatory crowd. She spotted the girl, head down, looking at the floor and clinging to her father. Helen nodded, reassured. She can't come to much harm there; she's too shy for anything serious to happen!

Helen slowly worked her way across the room towards the four men, trying to disguise that they were her target. Finally, she was close enough to bump, clumsily, into one of the athletic youngsters, spilling his beer.

"Sorry. Let me buy you another, please?"

The lad looked her up and down, smiling. "No, let me buy you one."

He stuck out a hand theatrically. "I'm Chris. Pleased to meet you."

She smiled coquettishly, curtseying, ignoring his hand. "Helen."

Introductions followed. Soon, she was flirting with the men. However, only two names stuck in her mind: Chris and Andy. They were good-looking, tall and fit, and most importantly, polite. The other two seemed loutish.

She gathered they played for the visiting team, whose name she immediately forgot. They had lost, but narrowly. All four blamed their pack.

Helen spent the next hour pleasantly flirting and dancing with each of them, focusing on Chris and Andy.

Eventually, she managed to lure the two men away from their friends. Helen kissed Chris, pulling him close and feeling his crotch. He was stiff. Their tongues entwined briefly before Helen pushed him away.

She turned to Andy and did the same, kissing him and groping his erection. She was torn, not sure which of these muscular young men she wanted to screw. She pushed Andy away as well.

She glanced between them, smiling. "Let's go somewhere quieter."

The two young men looked at each other and nodded, grinning.

"Lead on, McDuff," Chris said.

The garden would be full of smokers, so Helen grabbed Andy by the hand and pulled him through the crowded bar towards the car park. She looked behind and was glad Chris trailed along in their wake.

Once outside, she looked around and headed for a dark corner between two sportscars. The car park was thankfully deserted. Helen was so desperate to feel a dick inside her that she was brave enough to have sex right here, in public.

Helen looked at each of the young men in turn, still undecided which she'd let make love to her.

She shook her head slowly. "I don't know which of you I want to screw me."

The two men laughed and looked at each other.

"Oh, we're both going to fuck you," Andy said. "You can count on that."

Helen suddenly felt scared, and her stomach did flip-flops. Her brief experiences with Ken hadn't prepared her for this! Suddenly, she had two dicks to play with and didn't know where to start.

Chris's voice helped her out. "First things first, suck our cocks so we're good and ready."

Helen sank to her knees after a moment's hesitation. Her knee socks would get grubby. She grinned. She was going to get laid, finally. That there were two of them made her both nervous and excited.

She fumbled with Chris's belt, undoing it and unzipping his flies. When she pulled down his boxers, his rigid boner sprang free, hitting her on the nose.

Helen chuckled and briefly took his tip into her mouth. She turned to do the same for Andy, but his boxers were already around his knees.

She opened wide and bobbed her head, wrapping her lips around his shaft, letting his stiff pole push between her teeth until it grazed her tonsils.

After a few seconds, she sat back on her heels, turned and sucked Chris.

Neither man was enormous. Ken's dick was longer by at least an inch, but she didn't care. After Ken refused to fuck her, she masturbated repeatedly, remembering his big cock slamming into her pussy. Now, she could hardly wait for a massive dick, well, any dick really, to fill her up.

Her hands wanked their both shafts as her mouth swapped between them, sucking each man in turn. Soon, both men were sighing.

"That feels good. Keep it up, bitch," Chris said.

Helen hated the insult. She pulled back from his dick to berate him. Instead, the sight of their rigid poles irresistibly drew her gaze. She needed one of these weapons inside her. She looked between the two men with wide eyes.

"Will one of you please fuck me?" she said.

Chris laughed. "Bend over that car bonnet," he said, pointing.

Helen walked over to the nearby sports car and bent over it. She looked back over her shoulder, wiggling her arse. "Come on, then."

She giggled. Both men's trousers and briefs were around their knees, and their wet boners bobbed stiffly in front of them, so they approached, awkwardly holding their pants up. Chris moved behind her and Andy towards her face.

Chris roughly repositioned her across the corner of the bonnet, bringing her within reach of Andy, who thrust his boner towards Helen's face. She opened her mouth ready, so when he moved forward, his dick slid into her waiting mouth.

Helen sucked greedily.

She felt her skirt being lifted over her waist. The breeze felt cool on her exposed thighs and bum. The hands roughly pulled her lacy panties down to her knees.

Helen heard a laugh. "Look at that, an untamed wilderness," a voice - not Chris's - said from behind her.

She jerked back from Andy's cock, glanced over her shoulder and was mortified to see two blokes standing, pints in hand, watching. She felt Chris drive his dick into her cunt.

The feeling almost made her forget the audience. Helen moaned. "That feels wonderful."

She glanced at the two men watching, knowing she was blushing, ashamed she was letting complete strangers watch her being fucked. Her whole body felt flushed and hot. She giggled inwardly. It's exciting, she realised. Four men. Two taking intimate liberties with my body, and two watching. She couldn't believe it was really happening.

"Spit-roast, spit-roast," the voice chanted.

Andy's hands forced her head away from the audience, and he pressed his dick back between her lips. The steely rod in her pussy started shafting in and out. Helen basked in the sensations, enjoying every filthy second.

Helen struggled not to bite down on the dick between her teeth as Chris increased his pace. His solid pole felt terrific inside her, so she paid scant attention to Andy and the dick that pressed down on her tongue until, suddenly, it almost made her gag when it reached her tonsils.

Chris slammed into her pussy as Helen sucked greedily on Andy's dick. She almost bit him when Chris's groin jolted against her arse. She moaned softly, the sound muffled as her mouth was full.

"That's it, pound that slutty pussy!" an encouraging voice said.

I'm not a slut! But what you're doing is very slutty, came the censorious thought. Helen felt her excitement rise as the small audience critiqued her performance. She felt herself slowly building towards orgasm and knew her moans were louder now, even muffled by the engorged dick in her mouth.

Behind her, Chris moaned. "I'm coming."

Hot cum flooded her pussy. Three more vicious thrusts jetted more hot spunk into her cunt, and she felt it oozing down her legs. But Helen was disappointed. She hadn't climaxed, and she felt her arousal fade as Chris withdrew his dick.

The voice laughed. "Sloppy seconds for you, Andy. What a filthy slut!"

She felt momentarily insulted, then realised she was willingly allowing two men to fuck her. More than willingly, she yearned for them to pound her hard. Perhaps, I am a slut.

SinFulQueen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SinFulQueen

Andy pulled his rigid dick from her mouth. She took the opportunity to glance at her audience once more as Chris and Andy swapped positions. The two men had their dicks out and were wanking.

"Oi, my dick's over here," Chris said.

His strong hands turned her head towards him, and his erection, still wet with cum, filled her mouth. Helen bobbed her head enthusiastically, sucking hard.

A finger ran down her dripping, hairy slit. "God, she's really hairy," Andy said from behind her.

His hands fumbled with her skirt, unzipping it. She felt him pull it down. The skirt tumbled to the ground, coming to rest around her ankles.

Helen grunted when Andy's rigid weapon slammed straight into her in one mighty thrust. His dick stretched her nicely enough, and she hoped Andy would fulfil her properly. Chris had been a disappointment.

Andy laughed. "Not so sloppy. She's tight; my cock's never been gripped so hard."

As Andy violated her pussy, Chris reached forward with his hands. They pulled her tight, stripy top up past her enormous boobs until her arms, which rested on the car bonnet, stopped it moving any further.

"Hands over your head for a moment," Chris said.

Helen submitted and was briefly blind as he pulled the top off, leaving her almost naked with panties around her knees, still wearing her knee socks and heels and a delicate gold chain around her waist.

One of her audience whistled. "Wow, she's built like a fucking pornstar!"

It was a voice she hadn't heard before. Fuck! How many people are watching? Before Chris could thrust his dick back between her lips, she looked around. Thankfully, only the two young blokes, still wanking, watched from nearby.

Chris exhaled, nodding. "Helen's stunning."

Aware of her rapt audience, Helen let Chris thrust his pork sword, still slimy with his cum, into her mouth.

She slowly sucked Chris's rigid member as she focused on the rigid pole that slammed into her pussy. Helen loved the feeling when Andy's groin slapped against her arse, driving him balls-deep into her cum-filled teenage pussy.

"Harder, mate," a voice yelled. "She's loving it."

Her arousal grew as the audience cheered Andy on. His pork sword pistoned smoothly in and out, sending waves of pleasure coursing through her flushed, sweaty body. Better than Chris, she decided. Ken was still better.

Andy was groaning as he pounded her pussy. Each time his dick slammed into her, it increased her arousal until she, too, was moaning loudly, muffled by the dick that shafted in and out of her mouth.

"Yes," Andy sighed behind her. She felt his dick pulsate inside her. The thought of this stranger's cum flooding her pussy sent her over the edge. Her thighs twitched, and her cunt clamped rhythmically around Andy's erupting penis as waves of cum filled her to overflowing. Her whole body shivered and shuddered as she climaxed ecstatically.

Andy kept slowly shafting her, his dick still like steel until her orgasm subsided.

Both men had spent themselves inside her, so Helen thought it was all over. But Chris's voice said the two men had other thoughts.

"She's so tight, I want another go at her pussy."

Andy laughed. "If you've got the stamina, go for it."

Andy's dick left her sodden cunt. It slapped teasingly against her arse before the man moved away.

Helen waited. She sighed with pleasure when Chris's dick pressed against her lips for the second time, parting them gently as his tip sought her dripping entrance.

She savoured the sensations as he slowly penetrated her. Helen reached for Andy's dick, still wet from cum and her juices, pulling it closer so she could suck it.

She felt Andy's hands clasp her head, and his dick started to slowly move in and out of her mouth as Chris shafted her pussy.

"Her arse, mate, pound her arse," a voice yelled from the sidelines. "She's gagging for it."

Helen wasn't; she was deliriously happy, with a cock pounding her pussy and her mouth filled with another. She wanted to protest, but the engorged dick in her mouth prevented her. She tried to pull away, but strong hands held her onto the warm, rigid shaft.

"Is that okay?" Chris asked.

Helen was uncertain. She knew from porn that dick was allowed in any hole and knew it was inevitable her arse would be invaded sooner or later. Sooner, she decided. Her head bobbed assent.

The same voice yelled again, "Come on. Her arse is begging for it."

She sucked the dick in her mouth with vigour as Chris pounded her pussy from behind. She was scared, dreading the moment when a dick pressed into her bottom. She jumped when a wet finger probed at her pristine starfish.

She was surprised when Andy pulled out of her mouth. "I want to watch this," he said.

She watched him walk past, wanking his slimy cock, to join her audience. The finger in her bum moved in and out, staying deep in her bottom as Chris's dick shafted her pussy. Helen emitted a muffled squeak when a second finger painfully joined the first.

The feeling was indescribable. A fat cock pounded Helen's pussy, and the two fingers moved around inside her tight bum hole, stretching it almost painfully before pulling out.

She heard spitting, and warm liquid fell on her bum crack. Two fingers pressed into her bottom once more as Chris slowly shafted her teenage vagina. The fingers moved intimately inside her, exciting her.

Helen felt the rigid dick leave her pussy. It rubbed up and down her arse crack, and then she felt pressure against her virgin sphincter. The pressure increased intolerably, and she screamed loudly.

A burning sensation spread in waves from her arse, slowly subsiding as the invading weapon stayed immobile in her back passage.

The pain became tolerable, and Helen sighed softly, "Don't stop."

Her back door intruder pressed into her again, and she squealed with surprise, feeling her rectum distend.

"That's it, mate," a voice said, "go deep."

Another painful thrust, and she whimpered. The dick paused, still stretching her sphincter painfully. The pain subsided a little until the dick pressed deeper into her bottom.

She almost shouted for him to stop, but the burning eased again. Another painful thrust, another whimper. It seemed to last forever, with repeated waves of pain that subsided, so she felt pleasantly replete. Finally, she felt a hairy groin press against her bum cheeks.

"That's it; that's all I've got," Chris said.

Helen moaned. The remaining pain slowly ebbed away. Her entrance was stretched wide, and she felt replete, but it felt okay. She wiggled her arse, exploring the delicious feeling of fullness the movement evoked.

Strong hands stroked her bum. "God, your arse is so fucking tight." Chris paused. "You've never done this before, have you?"

Helen shook her head. "No."

Chris snorted. "Sorry, the way you came on at us, we thought you were a right slag. I'll be gentle."

His body pressed against her back, and his hands reached around to massage her boobs. His breath was hot on Helen's ear. "You really are built for porn," Chris said.

His weight lifted from her back, and his hands grasped her hips. "I'm going to fuck your arse now."

All Helen could feel was the dick stretching her intestines. She felt full to bursting point. She nodded. "Uh-huh."

She felt the dick withdraw slightly, resisted by her tight entrance. Delicious pain surged through her when it drove back inside until Chris's pubes scratched her bum. The burning dick withdrew again, ramming hard back into her bottom. Soon, she felt the dick leave her bottom entirely before pushing smoothly back inside her rectum.

It was indescribable, and she felt wonderfully distended each time Chris's fat weapon pistoned smoothly in and out of her derriere, stretching her rectum time after time.

His hands stroked her bum cheeks as he shafted her. Chris moaned softly. "Your arse is so fucking tight."

"Punish the bitch," the voice called.

Chris laughed. She felt his pace quicken until his groin slapped audibly against her with each stroke. His fingers played with her clitoris, exciting her further.

Helen knew she should be appalled, but knowing three blokes watched her arse being reamed just inflamed her passion, and she basked in the humiliating attention.

Waves of pleasure swept through her, emanating from deep inside, where her innards were repeatedly stretched deliciously wide. It was heavenly. For a moment, she was unsure which dick was in her arse. Helen shrugged. It didn't matter; all she could feel was the pleasure sweeping through her body, centred on the dick pistoning smoothly in and out of her back passage, compounded by the fingers toying with her love bump.

Chris slammed into her arse, thrusting violently, repeatedly pushing his wide cock balls-deep. Her arousal intensified when a taunting voice called, "The slag loves it."

Several brutal thrusts later, her ecstasy peaked as she came. She felt her sphincter clamp painfully around the dick that was embedded deep in her arse.

Chris groaned. "I'm coming."

Helen felt a liquid rush inside her as Chris emptied his balls deep in her back passage. His hands stroked her bum cheeks. Chris exhaled rapturously. "I didn't mean to come inside you, but your arse is so fabulous, I couldn't bring myself to pull out."

Helen didn't care. She loved the hot, distended feeling inside her and was disappointed when Chris withdrew his wilting member.

Helen looked back at her audience, focusing on Andy, who like the others, was wanking slowly. She had never tasted cum, so she decided to finish him off.

Helen knelt on the rough tarmac facing the three, dirtying her knee socks even more.

"Come in my mouth, Andy," she said.

He grinned and sauntered over, rigid dick in hand. Helen opened her mouth. Andy thrust his wet dick between her teeth, and Helen sucked him enthusiastically. Her lips gripped his shaft. She bobbed her head back and forth, looking up at him as her hand wanked his shaft.

Soon, Andy was moaning, and she felt his dick twitch as it unloaded a wave of jizz into her mouth, filling it. Helen pulled back, surprised at how much cum filled her mouth. Andy's dick shot ropes of cum all over her, covering her face and hair.

Helen swallowed, emptying her mouth. She looked at her rapt audience, wanking their dicks. She wanted to feel them inside her as well. Dripping with cum, she smiled at the two men, "Come on, it's your turn to fuck me."

One bloke turned to his mate and shook his head. "This posh slut really can't get enough, can she?"

The other looked at Helen. "Sorry, love, we haven't time. The minibus is waiting."

Helen couldn't decide if she was disappointed or relieved. But the butterflies in her stomach quietened.

The man cackled lewdly. "Stay on your knees, though. We've got a gift like Andy's for you."

Helen knew what was coming. She stayed put. Sure enough, the two men approached and wanked furiously.

One man groaned loudly. Helen turned to face him, opening her mouth wide. A rope cum sped toward her, catching her in the eye. More hot spunk followed, mostly landing in her hair.

No sooner had he emptied his balls than there was another groan. "I'm coming," the man said urgently.

Before she had a chance to turn, a glob of sticky jizz hit her cheek. The next wave was on target, straight into her open mouth.

"Leave the filthy bitch," she heard, "or we'll be stranded here."

After hurried zipping, the four men walked towards the road, laughing and joking together, and disappeared through the gates. Only Chris glanced backwards.

Helen felt fulfilled, and a warm glow suffused her body. She knew she had been thoroughly abused and humiliated, abandoned naked and dripping with semen in the car park, but she didn't care.

Cum dripped off her face, and she felt a rivulet oozing down her cleavage. Helen looked down; her boobs were covered. Her crotch was wet with spunk, and more ran down her legs. Her hand reached between her legs, checking her hairy blond minge. Her pubes were soaked with cum. She reached behind to feel her arse. She winced; her starfish was very sore but also wet with cum.

She smiled inwardly. It had been exhilarating, though, being so thoroughly and brutally abused. She had loved the intense sensations when she'd orgasmed with a dick pounding her arse.

Helen realised the longer she stayed kneeling naked in the car park, the more likely she'd be seen. There wasn't much else she could do, so she pulled up her panties, disgusted that they were also cum-soaked. They felt sticky and uncomfortable against her, but at least they covered her sex.

She slipped into her skirt, zipping it up, but she didn't pull on her stripy top, not wanting to get it soaked in sperm. She'd chance being seen bare-breasted.

She glanced around. Fortunately, the car park was still deserted. The band were playing, just starting a new song, so it wasn't midnight. Helen walked out onto the narrow lane home, hoping no cars appeared. Her chest felt cold as the cum that crusted her dried.

A few minutes later, thankfully after encountering no cars, Helen walked up the long gravel drive towards the house. Only the porch lights were on, so at least she wouldn't have to sneak in. She smiled, imagining the shock on her dad's face if he saw her bare-chested and crusted with cum.

She had zero regrets as she climbed the stairs to her room. She washed off the cum in the shower, remembering her excitement as the small audience bayed them on and the intense feelings as her arse was reamed. Even the humiliation had been exciting.

A successful evening, she decided. I'd do precisely the same again, given the chance. I'll never admit I enjoyed it, though, not even to Kim.

Helen flopped into bed, exhausted. The sound of the front door slamming shut and Kim's giggle wafting up the stairs woke her.

Published 
Written by grendel54321
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors