Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Avlaki Initiation

"I spend the day on the beach with Jessica after Helen breaks her phone."

85
9 Comments 9
4.3k Views 4.3k
6.2k words 6.2k words

Author's Notes

"This follows immediately after the events of Holiday Hookups, which you must read before this. As always, if you enjoy the story, please hit the like and favourite button."

Breakfast on Saturday was a nightmare. Acerbic Jessica, when I first met her, had been bad enough. Icy Jessica was worse. She glared haughtily at me if I addressed her, looking at me like shit on her shoe.

My daughter looked confused, glancing between us. Jessica's scornful, icy demeanour continued until the girls departed for the beach, as they had done most days.

Though it was Jade and her daughter Emma's last day, flying out late in the evening, I carefully avoided seeing the two women, feeling guilty Jessica had reacted so badly and wanting her forgiveness more than a farewell fuck.

The evening meal was torture. Eventually, I pretended Jessica wasn't there and chatted with my daughter, who looked daggers at me throughout the meal.

When we returned to the villa, Helen sought me out.

"What the hell did you say to Jessica?" she demanded.

I shook my head. "Nothing. She literally bumped right into Emma when I was heading to the pool with Jade," I said. "Then, she ran off sobbing."

Helen snorted. "You absolute bloody idiot."

"What?"

"Did you really imagine I didn't know you were screwing Jade? You mentioned your 'afternoon swim' far too much." Her fingers mimed the inverted commas. "I hadn't realised you'd also dragged Emma into your afternoon entertainment." She smiled. "I hope you enjoyed your filthy ménage à trois."

Inwardly, I was pleased my daughter bothered to pronounce it correctly. And it wasn't a question, but I still answered, laughing, "It was only that once, and yes, they were both fabulous in bed."

Helen let a faint smile reach her lips. "God, you're incorrigible." She paused. "But it explains Jessica. She'd just started gushing about how a man finally liked her."

"I don't—"

Helen interrupted me. "Oh, you idiot! She's no fool and would know you'd just fucked those brazen hussies." She stared at me. "You know Jessica thinks she's ugly and that men only like massive boobs, don't you?"

I snorted. Visions of the eighteen-year-old's pretty face and nubile body had filled my dreams the previous night. "She's gorgeous, and her body is fantastic. Why ever would she think that?"

Helen smiled. "I know, I know. I keep telling her, but she doesn't believe me and all the girls in our class mock her for her tiny boobs." My daughter's hands jiggled her ample chest. "I don't think these help me make my case."

I laughed. My daughter's chest was impressive, and I was sure she'd have many admirers once she started at University in October. But I was glad she had spoken out. I realised how running into the three of us, smelling of sex, might destroy Jessica's fragile self-confidence.

That night, erotic visions of the slender young woman filled my dreams again.

Jessica was still icy at breakfast on Sunday, and the eighteen-year-old sat as far from me as possible. I deliberately ogled her, looking her up and down, fixing my gaze on her face and flat chest. I intentionally licked my lips as I stared at her chest, where her breasts barely distorted her top. Jessica ignored me but blushed. Success! It wasn't just an act; my traitorous dick was fully erect.

Over the next two days, I ensured Jessica was in earshot when I casually mentioned how pretty the girl was. When I mentioned her lovely, slender body, my daughter grinned.

"Be careful, Daddy," she whispered. "I know it's working, but don't you dare sleep with her."

I laughed softly. "I won't," I lied, knowing I would leap at the opportunity.

The ice finally broke on Tuesday morning when Jessica giggled as I stared lasciviously at her.

"Will you stop doing that? Anyone would think you like me."

I looked her up and down. "Oh, I do," I replied seriously.

After that, her shy flirting resumed, and I frequently caught Jessica looking at me.

That evening, we ate in Agios Stepahnos, bored with the two tavernas in Avlaki. As we left the taxi, Helen's phone clattered to the tarmac.

She swiped repeatedly at the screen. "Damnation. The touchscreen is broken." She grinned at Jessica. "I'll have to get it fixed. No phone is like a bloody amputation."

Jessica sat beside me at dinner, far closer than the wide table required. I was keenly aware of her warmth next to me. She chatted with Helen as they searched for a place to fix my daughter's phone.

After a few minutes, Jessica showed Helen the screen. "This place looks okay."

Helen nodded. "I'll nip off in the morning. No way can I survive without a phone."

The evening passed without further incident. The food was marvellous. We had all chosen the swordfish, and the young, handsome waiter grilled a massive fish at our table. I grinned as my daughter flirted outrageously with the man.

In the taxi back to the villa, Helen sat up front with the driver, and Jessica pressed close to me in the back, her hand resting gently on my knee.

I lingered on the veranda with drinks, chatting to the two girls, wanting the evening to continue. Around midnight, my daughter suddenly stood, "Right, I'm off to bed. I'll be up early and off to town." She looked at Jessica. "Are you staying up?"

Jessica glanced at me and blushed. "I'd better not." She smiled. "I might go with you tomorrow."

Helen tutted at me, shaking her head, as the girls disappeared upstairs to bed.

The following morning at breakfast, Helen spoke, "I'm off to Corfu Town to get this bloody phone fixed." She turned to Jessica. "You coming?"

Jessica shook her head. "I want to go to the beach." She held her arms out in front of her and grinned. "I need every moment in the sun if I want a tan."

Her pale body was a faint bronze. A few freckles dotted her face, but I knew she'd never tan deeply.

Jessica noticed me looking. She giggled. "I know I'll never go dark like you. But a girl can dream, can't she?"

Her gaze briefly dropped to my crotch. "Anyway, let me get ready," she said.

I showered, wearing a T-shirt and shorts over my swimming trunks. Helen emerged and picked up the car keys as I read a book on the veranda. She looked suspiciously at me as she headed to the door.

"No idea how long this will take," she said. Helen smiled. "Be good while I'm gone."

Jessica emerged shortly after, wearing the same cut-off tie-dyed shorts and a brief halter top that had caught my attention a few days previously. Her long blond hair was up and bunched into a ponytail. She looked adorable.

Jessica turned to me, her eyes not meeting my gaze. "Will you come to the beach with me?"

She sounded unaccountably nervous. "Of course, I'd love to."

I packed a couple of bags. One was stuffed full of beach things. Towels, lotion, and the like. The other was a cooler bag with bread, salad, cheese, a few beers and a bottle of wine.

We walked silently side-by-side along the narrow road, ducking to the verge occasionally to avoid cars. Jessica fidgeted nervously. She walked so close that occasionally, her hand brushed mine. When we reached where the road curved from the beach towards Agios Stephanos, I pointed to an area under the steep wooded bluffs. "There's a sandy spot over there."

Jessica started to speak but shook her head and followed me. After a few paces, she stopped again, blushing. "No, let's go to the other beach," she said nervously. "You know, the one I've been going to with Helen."

I knew the girls had sunbathed naked there. "Are you sure?" I asked quietly.

Jessica nodded, her face still scarlet. "It's lovely. No one ever goes there. We've only ever seen one young couple."

"If you're sure."

I changed course, heading to where the track left the beach to climb over the wooded ridge.

Even this early, the trail was hot, but we followed it up the hill, turning off down a tiny side track. We carefully descended the steep path to the crescent, pebbly beach. At the bottom, Jessica pointed to our left. "Helen and I usually go over there. There's a flat sandy bit near the end."

We picked our way carefully over the rough pebbles to where the water lapped gently and headed to where Jessica had pointed.

I laid out the two beach towels side-by-side and found a patch of shade for the cooler bag.

Jessica watched nervously as I stripped off my T-shirt and shorts, leaving me just in a black speedo. After a long pause, she shook her head. She reached into the bag and rummaged until her hand emerged with a bottle of suntan lotion. Factor thirty. Far higher than I needed.

Jessica giggled when we almost bumped heads as I scrabbled in the bag for some factor four. After ten days of sun, my naturally dark skin was well-tanned, but I still liberally applied the white lotion, rubbing it all over my skin.

I watched Jessica remove her halter top and cut-off tie-dyed shorts, revealing a skimpy white bikini. Her tiny breasts barely distorted the top. My dick sprang erect as I watched the slender, flat-chested girl slather herself in lotion.

I sat on the beach towel. "Can you do my back, please?"

Jessica chortled. "If you do mine afterwards?"

I smiled and handed Jessica the lotion. She moved behind me. Lotion squirted onto the top of my back, and I felt her small hand gently rub it in.

I leaned forward to let her do my lower back. More lotion squirted onto me, and her hand rubbed more firmly until it reached the top of my trunks. She laughed nervously. "I've never touched a man's body like this," she whispered. "So hard and muscular."

That wasn't all that was hard. "Let me do your back," I said.

I squirted lotion onto my hand, applied it to her pale shoulders, and slowly worked down her back, gently rubbing the white cream into her soft skin. My hand lingered slightly around her narrow waist.

I carefully avoided lingering near her bum as my hand finally worked down to her bikini bottoms.

Jessica turned to face me, beaming. "That felt wonderful," she said softly.

I returned to my towel and sat down. I heard Jessica giggle nervously. When I turned to look at her, she was blushing furiously.

"We—," she started to say. She gulped. After a second, she tried again, blurting out, "We usually sunbathed naked."

I grinned wryly. "I'd guessed that."

Jessica's gaze was firmly fixed on where my erection visibly distorted my trunks. "Do you want to?" she whispered.

I looked into her eyes. "Only if you really want to."

Jessica nodded. "I do."

She spoke so faintly that I barely heard her. I could hardly believe my luck. "If you're sure."

Jessica slowly removed her bikini top, revealing her tiny breasts, perfect, with bullet-like nipples set in small areolae. Her face was still flushed, and her eyes were locked on my face as she slowly peeled off her skimpy bikini bottoms.

Her pubic mound was lightly covered in blond, wispy hair, also covering her open outer lips. Between, her hood and dainty inner lips were just visible.

My gaze ran up and down her slender body, drinking in her lovely face, perfect, tiny boobs and cute pussy. The teenager looked beautiful. And had no tan lines.

"Do you like me?" Jessica asked timidly.

"You look lovely. Very beautiful."

Her hands reached up and clasped her flat chest. "Even my boobs?"

I nodded. "More than a mouthful is a waste."

She blushed prettily again.

I stood and pulled down my swimming trunks. Jessica gasped when my massive erection sprang free. "I've never seen a man naked before."

Her blue eyes were wide. She licked her lips, staring at my groin.

"Sorry, I've got a massive boner," I said, smiling, "but you really turn me on."

She slowly shook her head and smiled, her eyes never leaving my massive dick. "I'm just glad you like my scrawny body."

Her hand reached out towards my dick. "Can I touch it?"

I nodded, not trusting myself to speak.

Her hand reached out slowly. Her index finger gently poked my shaft. Jessica giggled when my dick swayed. "It's really stiff."

She looked up, meeting my eyes. "Do you really like me?"

I laughed. "Just look at my dick."

She blushed. "I guess you must."

Her hand reached out again. This time, her fingers wrapped around my shaft, not reaching all the way around. "So hot and hard."

"Move your hand up and down," I said.

Jessica's eyes widened when she obeyed. "The skin moves up and down! Doesn't that hurt?"

I shook my head. The tip of my knob poked out of my wrinkly foreskin. "No."

Jessica moved closer to me, with her hand still grasping my inflexible shaft. Her pretty face looked up at me. I bent forward and lightly kissed her on the lips.

Jessica giggled and pushed me away. "Make love to me, please?"

My dick was already painfully erect, and I was acutely aware of the hand that lightly held it. I knew the teenage girl was a virgin. "Only if you really want me to. It will be your first time, won't it?"

Jessica nodded, blushing. "Yes. I've wanted to for ages, but I was terrified. I've never even kissed a bloke until just now." She smiled. "Helen really helped me relax."

I smiled. Barring the icy interlude, Jessica's attitude had softened markedly since the start of our holiday. "I'll gladly make love to you."

Fear crept into her expression. "You'll be gentle, won't you?"

I laughed. "Of course. But not so fast. I'm the first man you've seen naked, so explore my body first so it's not so strange."

I reached down and pulled her hand away from my engorged dick, placing it on my chest. "Go ahead, explore," I urged her.

Jessica smiled nervously.

Her hand ran tentatively over my chest. "So muscular and hard."

She reached out with her other hand, and both ran down my sides to my waist. She leaned forward and kissed my nipples. I felt her hands creep around and caress my bum.

She looked up at me. "So different. Everything feels hard and angular somehow."

Jessica discovered I was ticklish when her fingers grabbed my waist, and I doubled over laughing. We spend a few minutes laughing, poking at each other and wrestling, naked, on the floor, ending with Jessica straddling my hips, laughing.

She leaned forward so her flat chest pressed against me. My enormous dick pressed against her flat belly as she stared into my eyes. My arms wrapped around her, and I pulled her close for a kiss.

Her lips remained closed when my tongue probed at them, but only for a moment. Her mouth opened, and my tongue played with hers. We kissed passionately, finally breaking, gasping for breath.

I smiled up at her. "My turn to explore you now?"

Jessica nodded, nervous once more.

I rolled us over so Jessica lay on her back. I pushed myself up until I was on my hands and knees above her. I bent down and kissed her on the lips. I inched backwards, leaning forward to nibble her neck, and then my tongue worked across the top of her shoulders.

Jessica giggled when my tongue reached her tiny boobs. It flicked around each nipple in turn. I took each small breast into my mouth, sucking gently and teasing her hard nipples with my teeth.

Jessica sighed contentedly. "That's wonderful."

My tongue worked down her body, and one hand fondled her chest. After it played around in her belly button, my tongue licked towards its ultimate target.

I continued to lick and stroke her gently, working slowly down her flat belly. Before I reached her pubic mound, I sat up briefly. The girl's eyes were closed, and her lips slightly parted. I smiled.

One hand tapped her knee. "Bring your knees up," I ordered.

She opened her eyes and craned her neck forward, staring lustfully into my eyes. She giggled, and her feet drew slowly back towards her pert bottom.

Jessica lay on her back with her feet drawn up close to her pussy, making her knees spread wide apart. Still staring at me, she spoke softly, "I feel ever so vulnerable like this. Promise you'll be gentle."

I breathed on her exposed hood that peeked out between her open outer lips. "I promise."

She squirmed and gasped when my tongue flicked all around her hood before my lips sucked momentarily on her clitoris. My tongue sought her tiny slit and probed gently inside. The girl was going to be very tight!

"You've never used a dildo, have you?"

My tongue and lips returned to their intimate exploration of her clitoris. Jessica gasped. "Never."

That would make it more painful for her. Jessica's hips bucked under my tongue. "Ooh, I like that," she sighed.

She had lifted her legs, and they were now over my shoulders with her slim thighs clamped against my ears.

My hands slid slowly and gently up her smooth flanks as my tongue flicked at her love button. My hands cupped her tiny breasts, and then my fingers and thumbs gently tweaked her hard nipples.

Jessica arched her back, pressing her flat chest against my hands. She now moaned softly, so I knew my efforts were arousing her.

Her hips writhed underneath me, and she gasped. "Don't stop."

My teeth gently teased her before my tongue flicked around once more as I sucked gently. Jessica's hips bucked once more, and I felt her slender body quiver beneath my tongue. Even her boobs shivered gently under my hands as she arched her back, lifting her chest off the ground.

Jessica moaned as she climaxed. She sighed deeply in satisfaction. I lapped at her pussy, tasting her juices, until she relaxed and exhaled deeply.

"I never knew you could feel so good," she breathed.

I got up from my prone position and knelt between her thighs. I grinned and licked my wet lips. "I'm glad you enjoyed it."

Jessica giggled. "Enjoyed is an understatement. I loved it. God, I hope you'll do that again."

I loved eating pussy and making the woman climax. But I had other ideas. "There's one part of me you've not fully explored," I suggested.

AliceAmi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceAmi

Jessica giggled, staring at my monstrous erection. "I know. What should I do? I know I'm supposed to suck it."

I smiled. "Let's take it slowly. One step at a time. First, stand up."

When Jessica obeyed, I straightened my legs and lay on my back. "Now straddle my shins."

Jessica giggled. "Yes, master, whatever you say."

When her knees were in the sand to either side of me, Jessica smiled. Her hand reached forward and grasped my enormous, stiff pole. Her hand moved up and down, gently wanking me.

"Now grab it near the tips and pull down," I said.

Jessica's tongue poked between her lips. She stared wide-eyed at my dick as her hand pulled down on my foreskin, slowly revealing my shiny glans. A drop of pre-come glistened at the end.

My foreskin slipped past the ridge that defined my glans. "Go ahead, kiss it," I urged Jessica.

Her tongue flicked out at the drop of pre-come. She screwed her face up in distaste. She looked up at me. "Do I have to?"

I nodded. Jessica grimaced but opened her mouth wide.

"No, just kiss the end for now," I said.

Her mouth closed, and her pretty lips kissed the end of my cock. She looked up. "It looks so shiny."

I grinned. "Kiss it again, but open your lips."

She lowered her head towards my dick and took part of my tip between her warm lips. She pulled back.

"See, that wasn't so bad, was it?"

She shook her head.

"Again. See how much you can get in your mouth."

Her head dropped, and her lips slid around my dick. When my whole tip was inside, I stopped her. "That's enough for now."

I felt her tongue moving under my dick. "Good girl. Now put your hand on it like you did before."

Her hand grasped my shaft just below where her lips wrapped around it. Perfect.

"Move your head and your hand so more of me is in your pretty mouth."

Jessica obeyed. Her small hand pulled down as her warm lips moved down beyond my glans. Her head bobbed back and forth, with her hand moving up and down on my shaft. It felt divine.

"That feels marvellous. Keep doing exactly that."

I decided now was not the time to scare her by trying to get her to deep-throat me, so I lay back as she sucked me with increasing confidence. When I was close to coming, I spoke, "Enough. I don't want to come in your mouth."

Jessica lifted her head off my enormous, wet erection. Her spit drooled down her chin. She grinned lewdly. "I want to try that sometime soon."

I laughed. "Naughty girl. You did well. I hope it wasn't too unpleasant?"

She giggled. "No. Once I got used to it, it was fun. Revolting but fun. Next time, I want to see if I can get it all in my mouth."

I looked her up and down. "Do you think you're ready to try it inside you?"

The smile faded from her face, and she looked scared. "If you like," she said diffidently.

"No, only if you like, Jessica."

Jessica stared at my rigid pole, which dripped with her spit. After a pause that felt like an eternity, she looked me in the eye. "Yes. Make love to me."

I knew it would hurt when I first penetrated her, and I was worried my girth would painfully stretch her tiny pussy. "Your hymen is intact, so you know it might hurt to start with, right?"

Jessica looked terrified. "Yes," she whispered. "Will it be very painful?"

"Only for an instant. I'll try my best to make sure you enjoy it afterwards."

The girl's apparent fear made me check again. "Are you sure you want to do this? You can always say no."

Jessica looked determined. "Definitely." She leered. "Helen has told me how marvellous it feels."

I realised I had brought no protection. My heart sank, knowing I wouldn't risk a pregnancy. I shook my head. "I haven't any condoms."

She laughed softly. "I started on the pill the moment Helen invited me."

Relieved and eager to screw this beautiful, slim young woman, I considered for a moment, trying to decide on the best approach. I wouldn't see Jessica's face, but doggy would minimise the shock when I entered her.

"From behind will be best, I think," I said. "Get on your hands and knees on the towel."

Jessica stood up from where she was still kneeling before me, with my wet cock waving in her face, and stepped over to the large beach towel. She assumed the position with her elbows on the towel and looked back over her shoulder at me. She looked terrified.

Her back and bottom were covered with sand. I smiled. "Let me brush the sand off first," I said.

My hands slid gently over her smooth skin, brushing off the sand. I reached around and fondled her flat chest.

"There," I said. "That's better."

When Jessica looked back again, smiling nervously, I spoke, "Are you ready?" She nodded. "I'll start slowly, but when I enter you, it might hurt."

I positioned myself behind her. One hand gently ran over her warm skin. Jessica flinched when my other hand gently rubbed my tip up and down her slit.

My hand held my tip against her tiny, unsullied entrance. Jessica gasped when I pushed slightly inside, my tip meeting resistance. I stayed slightly inside and gently ran my hands over her bum cheeks.

"Ready?"

Her head nodded jerkily, and my hips rammed forward. Jessica screamed, and I felt the resistance to the tip of my glans suddenly lessen, though her virgin pussy was still incredibly tight around me. I paused with my dick scarcely inside her. My hands gently stroked her flanks. "Shhh ... the worst is over now.

My hands ran gently over her slim body, gentling her like a skittish horse.

"It still hurts," Jessica moaned.

"Just wait; it will get better."

I withdrew my dick slightly. It was red with blood. Jessica moaned in pain when I slowly pushed my hips forward again, driving me fractionally deeper inside her. I withdrew again before moving back into her pussy. She moaned again but quieter. A few strokes later, Jessica sighed as my enormous boner slid smoothly into her incredibly tight cunt.

"How does that feel?" I asked.

"I can feel you stretching me inside," she whispered. "It feels ... okay."

I grinned. My dick was only halfway in, with several inches to go. I went carefully, inching very slowly deeper into her tight crack with each slow thrust.

Jessica exhaled softly each time my dick pushed into her tight, teenage minge. When I was balls-deep, I paused, letting her become accustomed to my girth. Jessica pushed her hips back onto my unbending dick, forcing it even deeper into her. She sighed with pleasure.

"Well, you're not a virgin anymore," I said. "Do you like that?"

She sighed again. "Oh yes, I can feel you inside me. It feels marvellous now. I feel ever so full."

My dick withdrew almost all the way, resisted by her tight cunt. My engorged member was red with her blood. Jessica gasped when I pushed back inside her in one slow thrust. I savoured the moment, feeling every inch of my enormous erection sliding into her warm embrace.

"Do that again," Jessica said.

I slowly pistoned in and out of her newly penetrated opening. Jessica started panting and squealing. "Yes, keep going," she panted. "Is it supposed to feel this good the first time?"

I laughed. "It gets better."

My efforts sped up slowly, and her moans became louder. My own arousal mounted, knowing she was feeling a dick inside her for the very first time. I was shafting her rapidly but gently when her pleasure reached a crescendo. She moaned loudly, a long, protracted wail of pleasure. "Yeees."

Her climax was enough to bring me to the peak. I rammed my groin hard against her lovely bottom, and my dick gushed a wave of hot cum inside her. My hips thrust against her pert bottom again and again as wave after wave erupted into her, as her firm flesh quivered under my hands. Pink-tinged cum oozed out around my dick.

We stayed like that, with my rampant cock balls deep in her tight cunt long after her orgasm faded. Jessica breathed in and out deeply. She giggled. "I thought I'd reached heaven when your tongue made me come." She sighed contentedly. "But that was far better, divine."

I reluctantly withdrew from her tight snatch, watching the blood-tinged cum ooze out and trickle down her thighs. I didn't want to scare the timid girl, so I quickly wiped the mixed spunk and blood off her and my engorged erection, stuffing the wet napkin into a bag.

"Come on," I said, "let's cool off."

I held a hand out for her and helped her to her feet. Jessica's lithe body was beaded with sweat, and her flat chest was flushed. We tiptoed over the scalding hot pebbles. Once we reached the water line, Jessica ran laughing into the sea. She turned to face me, the water lapping at her pussy. "Come on, slow coach," she laughed.

I ran to join her, receiving a face full of salt water as she splashed me. We messed around in the water, splashing wildly and feeling for each other's intimate places.

Jessica took my hand, and her naked body pressed close to me as we returned to our spot. We sat cross-legged on the beach towels and opened the cooler bag, grinning inanely at each other as we devoured lunch, ravenous after our efforts.

We topped up the sun tan lotion, our hands lingering in the obvious places and dozed hand-in-hand on the beach.

I awoke later to find Jessica sitting beside me, watching me. I rolled onto my side. "Do you want to try another position?" I asked.

Jessica nodded enthusiastically. "I'd love to." She paused. "Helen showed me a video of her and Kim in London." She laughed. "They are both very naughty girls. Eventually, I want to try everything they did, but can I ride you now, please?"

My dick was instantly erect. Jessica giggled when she noticed, and her hand grasped my shaft as I tried not to imagine my daughter being fucked, particularly in circumstances where it was on video.

"Of course, you can ride me." I smiled broadly. "It's my favourite." My eyes looked straight into hers. "I can't wait to watch the expressions on your lovely face as you bounce on my dick."

Jessica cackled and nodded towards where her hand slowly wanked me. "I can't wait to feel this splitting me open again."

I rolled onto my back, my dick pulling her hand with it. Without prompting, she pulled my foreskin back.

Jessica looked determined. She laughed lasciviously. "Let's see if I can impale myself on you."

She released my dick and crawled on hands and knees up my body, positioning herself above my rigid dick. She sat upright with her hips raised and lowered herself slowly, but my dick slid between her outer lips and up her flat belly.

Jessica couldn't stop giggling as she lowered herself again and tried unsuccessfully to impale herself on my rigid dick; this time, it slid up between her buttocks. "How does this work?"

I laughed. "Just grab my cock and guide it in."

Her small hand grasped my shaft. This time, when she lowered herself, my dick pressed into her tight entrance.

She stopped giggling, her eyes widened, and she sighed. "Oh yes, that's it."

She was dripping wet, but her snatch was still incredibly tight. Jessica started giggling again. "It's a very tight fit." She leered at me. "But I'm sure my socket can accommodate your long fat plug."

I loved that the girl was articulate, even during sex. She giggled as she rose slightly and sat back down heavily. My enormous erection slid deeper into her tight twat. Jessica sighed contentedly. "Told you," she said when her weight rested on my hips.

The slender young woman lifted herself carefully, her face the picture of concentration, as she gauged how far she could rise and keep me inside her. Her hand reached between her legs, feeling for my erection. She nodded. Her face lit up when she looked down at me. "This is going to be fun," she giggled.

I watched her pretty face flush with passion as she tentatively started to ride me, rising and falling slowly, driving me hilt deep into her tight, wet snatch each time.

She had just settled into a rhythm, repeatedly impaling herself on my dick, when, suddenly, she gasped. She sat down hard on my dick and pointed. "Oh God, no!" she said.

Jessica was bolt upright, impaled on my dick, looking past my head and blushing furiously. "What is it?" I asked.

"That couple I mentioned. Well, they're here, and they've seen us; the woman is pointing and laughing."

Try as I might, I couldn't see anything, but I heard a woman giggling and a male laugh behind me.

After a long pause, Jessica spoke, "Damn, they are coming over." She laughed. "It's too late now. They've seen us, so I'm going to keep going."

She resumed her ride, enthusiastically impaling herself on my long, inflexible weapon. Soon, she was panting softly. Her attention was no longer fixed on my face. Instead, she watched behind me, grinning.

"They are sitting just behind you now," she gasped as she sat down hard on my dick.

There was laughter behind me. "Ciao," a female voice said.

Jessica looked down at me, grinning. "It's so exciting with people watching. We'd better put on a performance."

She rode me as fast as she could, and I could sense her passion mount as her sighs got louder. Her face contorted ecstatically, and she moaned theatrically. From behind me, there was murmured chatter in Italian.

My hands reached up and tweaked her hard nipples. I pulled her down so her tiny tits pressed against me. My hips slammed my steely weapon hard into her tight wet cunt. Aroused by our audience, we quickly peaked together.

Jessica threw herself backwards, sitting hard on my erupting dick. She thrashed and shuddered, held in place by my hands, as my hips bucked, depositing more jizz inside her.

I heard the woman laugh and clap as Jessica sat on me, her head thrown back and gasping for breath. "Sì, sì. Orgasmo simultaneo," I heard the woman say.

I understood almost no Italian, but her meaning was clear.

My dick slammed into Jessica again as we descended from the peak. She stared behind me, grinning broadly. She sat upright, my rampant dick hit deep in her tight snatch.

Moments later, the couple stood alongside us, grinning down at me. The woman pointed to where Jessica sat, impaled. Her index fingers measured off a complimentary distance. "Un pene enorme. Ragazza fortunata."

Her meaning was obvious, even with no Italian. Jessica just giggled, blushing.

The man nodded, looking back and forth between my face and Jessica's flushed, nubile body. "È molto bella. Brava, state benissimo insieme."

All I caught was "beautiful," the entire meaning was lost on me, but I knew it was complimentary. I smiled and nodded at the man.

The young woman nodded to her companion, and they turned, walking off together to the other end of the beach.

I looked up at Jessica, still sitting impaled on my rampant boner. Our eyes met, and we burst into hysterical laughter.

"Well, that was unexpected," I said once I could control myself. "That man thinks you're beautiful, by the way."

Jessica giggled. "I caught that bit." She beamed down at me. "And we look lovely together, apparently."

I smiled, admiring the girl's body, still flushed with passion. It was hard to believe this passionate goddess was the same hostile girl I'd met just a week ago. "You look utterly gorgeous."

After cooling off in the sea, we lay on our sides, holding hands, facing each other.

"This has been the best day of my life," Jessica said. "I've always been bookish and never expected physical pleasure to feel so amazing."

I stared greedily at the girl's flushed body. "I'm glad you liked it. You were wonderful, and you look beautiful."

Soft, intimate noises of passion reached us from the other end of the beach. I glanced over and saw the young woman astride her partner.

Jessica grinned. "I think we inspired them." Her hand massaged my groin. "Now, I want you inside me again."

I laughed. "Take pity on an old man."

Jessica snorted. "Old my arse."

I rolled on top of her, pinning her arms above her head. She grinned up at me. "Come on, big boy, you know you want to."

I laughed. My mammoth erection was pressed between us. My head bent forward, and we kissed passionately. I felt her legs move and wrap around my torso.

I wriggled backwards, still gripped by her legs until my dick could enter her. My hips thrust forward, and Jessica gasped as I slid smoothly inside. My face was inches above Jessica's as I slowly pistoned in and out of her, enjoying the tightness of her teenage pussy. The sounds of nearby passion aroused both of us. Soon, I grunted with effort as my dick slammed into Jessica. She gasped with each hard thrust, smiling ecstatically up at me, clearly loving the hard pounding I meted out.

We soon climaxed together once more, my overworked balls depositing no more than a trickle inside her. We lay face-to-face, locked together until we caught our breath.

Though it was still early, by the time we had cooled off in the sea and the sun had dried us, the blazing sun was dropping behind the hills, leaving the beach in the shade. We reluctantly packed the towels and remains of lunch back into the bags and made our way back to the villa.

At the foot of the steps to the villa, I spoke, "We'd better not let Helen know."

Jessica smiled. "I know. She wouldn't approve at all!"

When we reached the veranda, Helen sat at the low table with a drink. "Daddy, you promised!" she said, looking cross.

Jessica stood beside me and clutched my arm possessively. "Oh, stop it! It was lovely; I came so many times." She glanced at me and then looked defiantly at Helen. "And we're going to do it again. Repeatedly."

Published 
Written by grendel54321
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments