Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This happens a few days after Catching Up, and Helen will conveniently "forget" about the encounter. As always, if you enjoy the story, please hit the like and favourite button."

Helen scanned the dresses displayed in the window. She nodded. Unlike the previous shops, this one seemed suitable. Expensive, but just the kind of clothes she loved, youthful and perfect for her upcoming holiday.

She opened the shop door, and a bell tinkled loudly near the rear of the shop.

After a few minutes of perusing the racks of summer clothing, Helen had accumulated an armful. She glanced around the shop, looking for an assistant, but the place seemed deserted.

A door was ajar at the back of the shop. It would do no harm to try them on, she thought. Helen pushed the door open, expecting to find the changing rooms. Instead, it was a stockroom, lined with racks of dresses and stacked with boxes. It was set up along one wall as a break area, with a posh coffee machine, a couple of armchairs, and a desk.

A brightly coloured, open magazine lay face down on the desk. Helen's eye was drawn to its lurid covers. The front showed a young woman sucking an enormous dick, but the back was even more explicit, showing a different young woman, naked, being fucked in the arse. She was surprised; all porn was online now, and printed magazines were a rarity.

Helen remembered her shock at discovering her father's collection in the loft. Several were now hidden in her room; she frequently masturbated to them, imagining herself performing the disgusting acts.

She couldn't resist. Helen walked briskly to the desk, dumped her armful of potential purchases on a chair, and picked it up. Inside, the young woman was in several uncomfortable and compromising positions, with her bum impaled on a man's monstrous weapon.

Her hand crept inside her panties and rubbed her moist slit, remembering the fierce excitement and intense pleasure of taking a dick into her virgin bottom for the first and, so far, only time.

She jumped a mile when a deep voice behind her spoke, "Have you ever done that, girly?"

When her best friend Kim recounted her first anal experience, Helen had confessed her own shameful reaming. Helen smiled inwardly. Perhaps she had overegged how much it hurt. Indeed, she had avoided thinking about how much she had adored the experience, knowing such filthy pleasures were taboo.

When she turned, an ugly, chubby middle-aged man stood with a wad of toilet paper in one hand and his erect dick in the other. Helen couldn't help herself; her gaze was drawn to the man's thick, veined erection. He's massive!

"Once," she admitted.

The man looked her up and down and laughed. "Do you want to do it again?"

The shameful feelings of arousal at being stretched flashed through her mind. Unable to stop herself, Helen nodded her head jerkily.

"Turn around and lean on the desk, then. My break is over soon, so we have little time."

Helen blushed. "I didn't mean now!"

The man looked down at where her hand still massaged her clitoris, smiling. "Really?"

The man was ugly but not too repellant, and he had a giant dick. She knew she could take that monster from behind without seeing his ugliness. And it would feel fantastic. Her passion was already aroused by the magazine, so she gave in, with barely a fight, to her sinful desire.

"Alright then, as long as you're quick."

With her black handbag still slung over her shoulder, Helen turned around and bent over the desk, supporting herself on her elbows.

Breathless and excited, she waited for the man to lift her dress. Instead, he rifled the desk draws until he turned to her with a huge grin, brandishing a tube of Vaseline.

"Found it. You really don't want me dry-humping your pert bottom."

The fat man moved behind her. Hands lifted her blue dress up over her waist and pulled down her panties. She felt them slither down her legs, stopping at her ankles. Helen regretted not wearing sexier underwear.

Rough hands ran over her bum cheeks. A finger ran along her slit, parting her hairy labia. Helen gasped when it poked roughly inside her cunt.

"Good, you're nice and wet."

Helen gasped with surprise when his thick, veined cock, pressed between her labia and slid slowly inside her moist pussy. She had expected a different, more painful invasion.

She felt pleasantly full when his rampant member started slowly moving in and out. It was bigger than the few dicks she had allowed inside her cunt and was definitely fatter than the one that had recently violated her arse.

She jumped when a cold, oily finger pressed into her arse, but Helen savoured the painfully delicious feeling as his finger stretched her, anticipating a more extensive invasion. Soon, three fingers moved around inside her as the man's long, thick weapon pleasurably shafted her pussy. Shame streamed through her. She'd seen the stranger for less than a minute and spoken a dozen words to him, and he was already fucking her. God, I don't even know his name! Worse, she didn't want him to stop and was looking forward to his imminent, excruciating assault on her backside.

Right on cue, the fingers left her bottom. A hand cracked sharply against her bum cheek, leaving a pleasant tingling sensation. The man leaned over her, his large belly pressed against her back.

"Are you ready for this, bitch?" he whispered in her ear.

The mammoth dick felt terrific inside her tight minge, and Helen knew her pussy was dripping with anticipation. She nodded, suppressing her revulsion at the man's portly body.

The engorged dick slowly left her pussy. She felt it rub along her arse crack until the tip nudged her tight sphincter.

Helen tried to relax, but she tensed when the unbending dick pushed slowly into her rear entrance. She gasped when the burning sensation, familiar from her recent reaming, pulsed through her as the hot, rigid dick forced itself deeper.

Sofia_Reginald
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sofia_Reginald

She whimpered and moaned through the incredible, painful process of impalement as the man worked his fat dick, the fattest she'd had, into her inexperienced bottom.

When his coarse pubic hair finally scratched against her soft bum cheeks, Helen sighed contentedly as the delicious pain subsided, leaving a residual feeling of being stretched uncomfortably wide.

The man laughed. "You like that then, girly?"

Helen exhaled a long, contented breath. "Marvellous."

His pork sword slowly withdrew against the resistance of her tight sphincter before pushing slowly back inside. Helen was ecstatic, loving each filthy detail of the experience. Soon, the long, fat dick moved smoothly in and out, marvellously stimulating her distended entrance and filling her rectum to bursting point.

The man picked up the pace, each hard thrust stimulating her intensely as she felt every inch of his mammoth weapon ram inside her. Pleasure coursed through Helen's flushed body. The thick, greasy pole slammed into her back passage, forcing her thighs painfully against the desk. She pushed back, driving the invasive tool deeper inside her but keeping her thighs away from the sharp edges of the desk.

Soon, Helen's consciousness centred on the unbending weapon that slammed into her arse. Waves of exhilarating delight coursed through her with each vicious thrust into her sphincter. The stranger's groin slapped loudly against her bum, and his balls slapped teasingly against her pussy. Helen knew she was fast approaching orgasm.

She shrieked and moaned louder with each violent thrust into her tight derriere, loving the stretched feeling permeating her rectum.

Helen pushed back onto each vicious thrust, wanting the enormous weapon deeper inside her. That a stranger, on such scant acquaintance, violated her arse further inflamed her passion. Helen giggled. Her back passage had withstood his intimate assault for far longer than she'd spoken to him.

She glanced towards the door, glad she'd stumbled inside and hadn't found the changing rooms. The door was wide open! Knowing that a customer might walk into the shop at any moment aroused Helen further, spurring her to climax.

The ugly man ignored her wild thrashing and quivering muscles as she yelled and screamed.

His mammoth cock was unrelenting, pounding her arse mercilessly as she flailed uncontrollably in passion, shouting, "My goodness. So fucking huge!"

A hand slapped her burning arse hard. The sharp shock of pain and tingling aftermath was a glorious counterpoint to the intense feelings that coursed through Helen from the engorged boner still violating her tight arse, dilating her almost beyond endurance.

"Be quiet, girly," the man ordered as she jerked uncontrollably in the throws of passion.

The gargantuan rod in her throbbing entrance never relented, punishing her back passage throughout her wild, uncontrollable orgasm.

The man gasped behind her now, his thrusts ever faster and more urgent. Hands roughly grasped her hips, pulling her forcefully back onto the colossal dick in her bum.

Intense pleasure filled Helen's body once more, and she knew she was near the edge again. So soon! Her attention focused on the sensations evoked by the steely lance that punished her arse, repeatedly stretching her to capacity.

The sound of the shop door tinkling pierced her blissful haze. God, someone's in the shop! That her arse was now being publicly reamed finished her off. Helen climaxed noisily again, shouting incoherently, feeling her arse clamp down on the dick inside her.

The man groaned and, with several brutal thrusts, filled her arse with jets of hot spunk as her sphincter clenched hard around him.

Helen slumped against the desk when his still-rampant dick left her gaping backside. She turned her head towards the stock room door.

She glimpsed a young woman's shocked expression as the man slammed the door shut.

The fat man grinned, walking past her with his slimy erection swaying in front of him, "Well, that was better than the quick wank I'd planned."

He picked up the wad of toilet paper, handed some to Helen, and proceeded to wipe his wilting dick clean.

"Come back anytime," the man said, "and I'll ream your arse for you."

He hurriedly zipped himself up and walked out into the shop.

Helen reached between her legs and wiped off the bulk of the cum running down her legs. She winced when she wiped around her swollen arse hole.

Moments later, she pulled up her knickers and smoothed down her dress, trying to remove the recent creases. She glanced in the floor-length mirror. She was flushed and sweaty but looked almost decent.

She worked up the courage to walk out into the shop. When she did, the man was helping the shocked woman, who glanced repeatedly at the stock room door, showing her some dresses.

Helen tried to sneak out without them noticing, but the man called, "Thank you for your custom, madam. I hope you'll come again soon."

Helen blushed furiously as she fled, aware of the appalled look the woman gave her, feeling cum ooze out of her arse and down her legs.

Once on the street, in the safety of the crowds, Helen breathed deeply, contemplating her recent encounter. The sex had been incredible, though her bum now throbbed painfully from that loathsome, unnamed stranger's attentions. She smiled. Her two back-door encounters had driven her to unrivalled ecstasy. It was wonderful.

Helen concluded that her love of anal punishment was a shameful secret, never to be revealed. Not even to her best friend. Especially as the man had been so ugly, fat and revolting. But his dick was glorious!

Helen vowed never to return. Deep down, she knew she'd creep back, begging for more.

Published 
Written by grendel54321
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments