Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Birthday Treat

"I receive a special treat at my daughter's eighteenth birthday party."

78
9 Comments 9
1.8k Views 1.8k
7.1k words 7.1k words

Author's Notes

"This is chronologically the first story in the Chukkas / Polo Ponies series. As always, if you enjoy my story, please smash the like and favourite button."

My phone beeped loudly and vibrated on the veranda table. When I checked, it was the doorbell app. The screen showed Alison, my daughter's friend, smiling at the camera.

The two girls had been inseparable as children, but they drifted apart when Alison was sent away to a posh boarding school after her parents divorced. I hadn't seen the girl for years, and now she was a remarkably pretty young woman.

"Is Helen there," she said when I answered. "I want to wish her a happy birthday."

Today was Helen's eighteenth birthday, and I had just driven my daughter to her first riding lesson. She had been nagging me for months, so besides her main present, I had booked her lessons at the local stables.

"She's at a riding lesson and won't be back for hours," I said.

When I dropped her off, Helen had shooed me away, afraid of embarrassment. I was to return at five, not a moment earlier; I couldn't wait for her to pass her test so she could drive herself.

The girl looked disappointed. "Okay," she said. "But really, I don't mind waiting, if that's okay?"

I laughed. Alison only lived next door, but the blue-eyed girl was very pretty, and I'd never been averse to female company. "Sure, I'll come and let you in."

I walked through the house to the front door. When I opened it, a tall, buxom redhead stood there, her hair in two braids that hung over her shoulders. She was obviously the same girl I'd known when younger, but what a transformation!

"Hi Alison, it's been a very long time, but come on in," I said.

The girl smiled prettily. "Call me Ali; everyone else does now."

"Nice to see you, Ali," I replied, carefully emphasising her name. "It's a shame you and Helen lost touch."

She wore a skimpy, strappy top that showed off her enormous boobs and a tiny pleated skirt that barely covered her arse.

We shook hands awkwardly. "I'm working out on the veranda," I said. "You can come and sit out with me if you like."

I had arranged to work from home for the week because my daughter was at home all week, supposedly for pre-exam revision. Helen was revising for her A-levels, but with the excitement of her eighteenth, I'd seen scant signs of study.

"That would be lovely," Alison said, "though I'll have to be careful of the sun, as I burn ever so easily."

I nodded. Alison had the pale skin typical of redheads.

The buxom teenager followed me through the house. "Tea or coffee?" I asked as we passed the kitchen.

"Fizzy water?" Alison requested.

A few moments later, I was carrying a tray with glasses and two bottles of San Pellegrino.

I set the tray on the large veranda table. My laptop was set up under the sun canopy, so the screen was well-shaded. I gestured at the chairs scattered around. "Wherever you like, I guess."

Alison sat down at a chair at the side of the table. She turned the chair to face me and checked that it was still in the shade.

"I daren't sit out," she said. I've no sun stuff with me."

"I can find some if you like?"

She shook her head, smiling. "I'm quite comfortable here." She paused. "Unless I'm distracting you from work?"

She was, but I didn't care. I just tried not to glance at her luscious body too often.

I smiled and shook my head. "No. It's a quiet week."

I'd made sure I had plenty of straightforward stuff I could do from home - for anything creative, I needed people around me, so I pulled up a design review, which is exactly as tedious as it sounds.

I'd hardly started when I noticed Alison was checking me out. I looked up from the screen.

Alison smiled. "You've not changed at all."

I took advantage of the excuse and looked her up and down. "You have. You're all grown up now!"

The last time I'd seen her, she'd been a bratty thirteen-year-old and inseparable from my daughter. They were in the same class at school. Helen was one of the youngest in the class. She'd been heartbroken when Alison moved away after her parents' ugly divorce.

Alison leaned forward and rested her elbows on the table. I couldn't help glancing down her top at her cleavage.

She noticed my gaze. "Yes, I'm a big girl now," she grinned.

Ignoring the double meaning, I ploughed on, "What brings you back after all this time? It must be five years."

"Oh, I've been back a few times to visit Dad, but you've always been away." She beamed. "It's great to see you again."

Her father had remarried, but I didn't know his new wife and hardly saw them, as I disliked her father, John.

"Likewise," I said more enthusiastically than intended. To cover myself, I continued, "What are you doing now, Ali?"

It was a stupid question. Like Helen, Alison would be in the run-up to exams.

She had the grace not to laugh. "Exams are coming up, obviously. I've no idea what I'm doing over the summer, but hopefully, University in the autumn." She grinned. "Physics, before you ask. Not very girly, I know, but I love it."

We chatted for a few minutes more. Alison's list of universities was similar to my daughter's.

"You never know; you might end up in the same place as Helen."

The next hour or so passed pleasantly. I tried to work but achieved little, distracted by the sexy teenager sitting nearby, browsing her phone. She was aware of my interest, occasionally glancing at me or pushing out her chest.

Unlike my daughter's other friends, Alison seemed mature, a fully developed young woman. The others were still puppy-ish or gawky and colt-like. Stop it, I told myself. She thinks you're a nice old man, that's all. And she's the same age as your daughter. Six months older.

I glanced at the time. It was nearly five. "It's almost time, Ali," I said.

The nickname grated on me. I shook my head.

"Do you mind if I call you Alison?" I asked. "It's a nice name, and I prefer it to Ali."

"Oh yes, please!" she said enthusiastically. "I love my name, but everyone at school calls me Ali." She smiled at me. "It would be nice if you used my proper name. No one else does."

When she smiled, the girl looked radiant. I beat back improper thoughts. The girl is far too young!

"I'm off to pick Helen up, Alison," I said. "You might as well come with me and surprise her."

Alison smiled. "What a good idea."

She stood and stretched, throwing her head back and her arms wide. I stared open-mouthed at her chest.

I tore my eyes away before she could notice. Stop it, you idiot. She's young enough to be your daughter.

"Sorry," she said. "I was riding myself this morning for the first time in ages, so I'm feeling it now."

The girl writhed sinuously. "Yeah, I'll ache in the morning."

"Helen is just learning," I said after giving myself a stern talking-to. "Her very first lesson today."

Alison smiled. "You already told me that."

I shook my head. "Sorry. Anyway, let's go."

Alison followed me until the path to the garage widened, and then she walked next to me, so close her hips brushed against me. Another stern talking to was needed.

Irrationally, I wanted to impress the girl, so I was drawn to the 911. But common sense prevailed. There would be three of us, and given her family, impressing her would take more than a fast car. Instead, I unlocked the Range Rover.

Alison sat on the passenger seat next to me. Her knees were primly together, but her tiny skirt revealed her pale, freckled thighs, almost as far as her crotch.

Alison rummaged around in her handbag. Finally, she pulled out a lipstick. She leaned forward to pull down the sun visor, giving me a great view of her impressive cleavage inside her tight top.

She dropped the lipstick, and it rolled into the footwell.

"Damn," she said.

When she bent over to retrieve it, her right hand was on my thigh, sliding slowly towards my groin.

My dick was instantly and painfully erect. Her stray hand touched it. Alison straightened up, brandishing the lipstick. Her hand massaged my crotch.

"Got it," she said triumphantly. Glancing down at her hand, which still rested in my massive boner, she giggled. "You really are glad to see me, aren't you?"

I stammered an apology. Alison's hand massaged my erection again before she pulled it away.

She laughed. "Don't worry, I'm used to it," she replied.

Her hands lifted her enormous breasts. "It's these puppies; all the men notice them. But they are really inconvenient; they're always in the way."

By then, I had decided the girl was an outrageous flirt. I tried to ignore it and treated her as if nothing had happened.

My dick had other thoughts, so my arm moved to hide the boner that still tented my trousers.

I carefully kept my eyes on the road and answered her attempts at small talk with monosyllables, intensely aware of her sexuality.

We parked in the stables' car park and walked towards the main building. I was conscious of Alison, close by my side—so close that her hips occasionally brushed against me.

Helen stood outside, chatting with Ken, her instructor, looking flushed and dishevelled. As always, her current best friend Kim - Kimiko Oneda - stood a few paces away, wearing a sloppy sweatshirt, looking at the ground.

My daughter turned when she heard the car pull onto the gravel. She waved, moving slightly away from her instructor. Kim glanced up at me and smiled.

The two childhood friends hugged and started chatting, animated and running over each other's sentences. I grinned, hoping this meant I'd see a lot more of Alison.

I turned to Kim and asked, "Do you need a lift?"

The girl beamed. "Oh, yes, please. My car is in for it's MOT."

I nodded. Kim had passed her test a few weeks ago, and, breaking out of her usual crippling shyness, she had told me all about it and the car her father had bought.

My daughter jumped into the front seat, leaving the other two to clamber into the back.

As we drove back, Alison was visible in the rearview mirror. I couldn't help myself and kept glancing at her. She noticed my gaze and smiled. Her chest pushed out, and she squirmed sexily in her seat.

Kim seemed unusually quiet, even for her. I guessed she was worried she'd lose her only real friend.

"Are you learning to ride as well, Kim?" I asked to distract her.

The girl's face lit up. "Oh no. Horses scare me far too much. I just went to give Helen moral support." She smiled. "She won't admit it, but I know she was a bit scared too."

I pulled up at the gates to Kim's monumental house, curious as always to see more, but I'd never seen more than a glimpse of the distant house. We lived in an expensive area, and all the houses were big, but Kim's father's dwarfed the rest.

"Laters," my daughter said as Kim got out.

Unusually, Kim didn't reply, merely sauntering towards the gates, already swinging open as she approached them.

On the way home, Helen and Alison chatted inconsequentially.

"My party is on Saturday," Helen said as we neared home. "I'd love it if you could come. Please?"

Alison looked up at the rearview mirror, smiling. "I'd love to," she replied. "What's the plan?"

"Daddy has arranged a marquee, a disco, food, the whole works," Helen said enthusiastically. "I've invited everyone." She smiled, blushing slightly. "Even my new riding instructor."

Helen turned to me. "I hope that's okay, Daddy?" she asked.

There would already be a throng. What was one or two more?

"Of course," I replied.

We were about to turn into the drive when Alison spoke.

"Do you mind dropping me here?" she asked.

I stopped to let her out.

Alison turned to Helen. "I really must dash. It's been fantastic seeing you both again after all this time. I'll see you at the party, if not before."

Helen smiled. "Yes, pop around any time, Ali; we should catch up properly."

Alison got out and blew me a kiss before she slammed the car door shut.

"I'm so glad you let Ali wait for me," Helen said enthusiastically. "I haven't seen her for years!"

"She's grown into a lovely young woman," I said. "Quite buxom."

My daughter giggled. "Ali's got enormous tits, as you well know, you dirty old man. I saw you ogling her in the mirror."

For a moment, I was indignant. Alison was flirting with me. I almost said it out loud, but I restrained myself.

Instead, to change the subject, I asked, "How was the riding lesson?"

My daughter looked momentarily flustered and blushed. "I fell off a few times," she said after a moment. "But Ken is great; I'm looking forward to next week's session."

Something was slightly odd about her tone, but I decided not to press the matter.

I couldn't get erotic images of Alison out of my head and had a constant boner for the rest of the day. That night, I wanked myself silly thinking about fucking her, trying to exorcise my lecherous thoughts, telling myself repeatedly that she was far too young.

I mostly suppressed my fantasies about the girl until Thursday evening when she dropped in to see Helen.

I was watching TV when I heard Helen open the front door. "Hi, Ali," she said.

A vision of the girl leaning over, showing off her cleavage, sprang into my mind. My dick sprang erect.

Alison popped her head around the door. "Hello again," she said.

Fortunately for my equanimity, the girls scurried, giggling, to Helen's room. I turned back to the TV and watched briefly, unable to focus on the plot.

I poured a stiff drink in the kitchen and sat, browsing the news on my tablet. I'd almost dismissed my erotic fantasies about the busty girl lurking upstairs when she breezed into the kitchen.

"Hi," she said. "I won't be a moment, and I'll leave you in peace again."

Alison glanced around the kitchen and spotted the fridge. She pulled out a bottle of Sauvignon, which she brandished. "Glasses?"

I laughed and pointed. Alison reached up, showing off her fabulous boobs once more, and retrieved two glasses, which she put on the table next to the bottle.

She moved behind me, and her boobs pressed against my back. Her arms reached around me, and with her chin on my shoulder, she peered down at my tablet. "Anything interesting going on in the world?" she breathed into my ear.

I shook my head, trying to ignore that she was pressed intimately against me. "The usual. Gloom and doom, but at least it's jaw-jaw, not war-war."

Alison laughed, and I felt her body vibrate against me. "Yeah. I hate the news." She kissed my cheek. "See you later."

The girl picked up the bottle and glasses and disappeared upstairs.

Lurid fantasies raced through my brain all evening, and I had to wank myself to sleep again. The girl really unsettled me.

Friday passed in a mad rush of deliveries and contractors. But by evening, everything was ready. A massive, enclosed marquee on the lawn and an impressive outdoor kitchen with ample seating under its own awning. A disco was arranged for the evening.

Saturday, the day of Helen's party, dawned. The weather was glorious. Alison and Kim turned up early in the morning and lazed around in the pool with my daughter.

I was busy doing last-minute jobs, making sure everything was ready, but fantasies about the voluptuous redhead still persisted, not helped by the girl flirting outrageously, exposing her shapely body to give me glimpses of her boobs.

Around eleven, Helen announced she was going shopping, apparently needing a new dress for the party.

"You'll be okay here with Ali, won't you?"

I glanced at the sexy redhead, who was grinning at me.

"Sure. How long will you be?"

"Not long. A couple of hours, I imagine. People will probably start drifting in around three."

I nodded. The caterers were due at two. I tossed the Range Rover keys to Kim, who had passed her test a month previously. "Don't crash it," I joked.

Kim giggled and looked at me, blushing. I shook my head. The girl was cripplingly shy, especially with men.

Moments after Helen and Kim disappeared towards the garage, Alison slipped off her flowery summer dress, leaving her in a brief white bikini.

I tried not to stare but couldn't help devouring the vision of this stunning teenage redhead. Her pale body was magnificent; she was slim, shapely and had enormous, perfect boobs. She could easily be a model. I grinned. Or a pornstar.

Alison looked at me and smiled. "All alone, at last!"

She twirled on the spot. Her bottoms were scarcely more than a thong. "How do I look?" she said. "I'm never sure bikinis suit me."

I gulped. The bikini hid very little, showing off her assets marvellously. "You look great," I said. "It definitely suits you." My painfully stiff dick was in complete agreement.

Alison lay down on her front on a sun lounger. A hand reached behind her and undid her bikini top, which she pulled out and discarded on the decking.

"Can you put some lotion on my back, please?" she asked.

I tore my eyes away from where the profile of her boobs pressed against the towel. "Of course."

I squeezed a splodge of white lotion onto each hand and gently rubbed it into the smooth skin of her back, starting at her shoulders and working down.

Alison sighed contentedly. "That feels lovely."

My dick strained at my shorts as my hands reached her waist and the more dangerous areas below. She's far too young to want you, you idiot!

I reached the narrow cord of her bikini bottoms and lifted my hands away.

"Don't stop," Alison murmured. "Can you do my bum and thighs as well? This bikini hardly covers my cheeks."

I tried not to let my hands linger as I applied the lotion to her thighs, careful to avoid the inviting gap between her legs. When my hands reached her pert bum, she lifted her hips slightly, pressing her arse into my hands.

"That tickles," she said. "I like it."

That was enough. I couldn't handle much more flirting. "There. You're done," I said, trying to sound normal.

"Thank you," she said. Her voice sounded low and sexy.

I sat back at the table with my book and coffee. I stared at the pages but was so distracted that no words entered my brain. My eyes were drawn inexorably back to the almost naked teenager nearby.

A few minutes later, Alison turned onto her back, apparently oblivious to my presence, exposing her chest to my prurient gaze. She had prominent nipples set in large areolae. Her boobs were so large and perfect that I had earlier guessed they must be fake. But there were no scars. Believe me, I looked closely.

She lifted her hips and ran a finger around her bikini bottoms, making them more comfortable. As she did so, I caught a glimpse of ginger pubic hair, settling another question.

I tore my gaze away from the girl before she noticed me staring and tried to focus back on reading my book.

Alison stood up, clutching a beach towel to her ample chest. She wrapped it around herself before ambling to the pool. With her back to me, she dropped the towel at the edge and gingerly descended the steps into the water, depriving me of a proper view of her tits.

She looked back over her shoulder at me, grinning. "It's not too bad. A bit bracing, but you soon get used to it."

Alison submerged completely and swan a few underwater strokes before emerging from the water, standing, facing me. She threw back her head, spraying water from her auburn braid and lifting her fabulous chest clear of the water.

"Come on in," she called out. "The water's lovely."

I could no longer resist. I abandoned my book and stripped down to my boxers. I glanced down, and one arm hurriedly covered the massive erection that tented my shorts.

To avoid further scrutiny of my boner, I ran down the path and dived into the deep end. It wasn't a clean entry, but I was relieved I didn't bellyflop. When I surfaced a few metres from Alison, she clapped ironically. "Very impressive," she said sarcastically.

Sunlight glinted off the water droplets on her boobs. I tore my gaze away and splashed around, swimming a few lengths as a distraction. I stopped as far away as possible, stood waist-deep in the shallow end, leaning on the edge, and stared into the garden, pretending to check the arrangements for later.

CassandraWhite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CassandraWhite

I ignored the splashing behind me until Alison's naked boobs pressed against my back. She wrapped her arms around my waist and whispered, "Kiss me. We haven't got all day."

My resolve shattered. With Alison's arms still around me, I turned and leaned down to kiss her upturned lips. Her lips parted when my tongue probed, and we kissed passionately.

A small hand invaded my shorts and grasped my painful erection. Alison broke the kiss, giggling. "Wow, you really are big."

I was beyond words and pulled her in for another kiss. Her hand slowly wanked my shaft. I was ecstatic, forgetting this girl was only eighteen. I was finally going to get laid. It had been a long drought.

The crunch of gravel on the drive and the sound of the Range Rover returning interrupted us.

"Damn," Alison said softly, still wanking my cock. She nibbled my earlobe. "You'd better fuck me tonight. You know you want to."

We just managed to look decent by the time Helen and Kim walked down. My daughter proudly waved a black dress at me for approval.

"Very nice," I said.

The afternoon passed pleasantly with few opportunities. The caterers duly arrived, and the smell of hog roast soon filled the garden. People slowly drifted in. I played the gracious host, circulating and chatting with the parents of Helen's friends. Occasionally, I exchanged meaningful glances with Alison, but she was caught up in a noisy throng of Helen's schoolmates.

I managed to break away and went inside to the kitchen. Alison followed, and we kissed, groping each other. Voices in the hall made us spring guiltily apart. My daughter and Kim wandered in, searching for more glasses.

"Come on, Daddy," my daughter said. "Let's get back to the party."

I glanced back, disappointed, at Alison, who frowned theatrically, mouthing the word "later."

By the evening, most of the parents and relatives had vanished. Alison changed into a sexy little black dress with a neckline that plunged dangerously between her breasts. Her auburn hair was rearranged into a thick braid that dangled over one shoulder, drawing my eyes to her impressive chest. Black high heels enhanced her shapely legs. She looked marvellous!

The disco was pelting out tunes full-blast, and the dancefloor was packed. My daughter dragged me out onto the floor several times, and I tried my best dad-dancing moves, though I hate dancing.

Alison pressed against me before the crowd flung us apart again, "Not bad for an old man."

I squeezed her bum as she passed, provoking a filthy look from Helen. Kim sat watching. She wore a skimpy black dress similar to those my daughter and Alison wore. I was surprised. Kim looked fabulous. I grinned, wondering why all my daughter's friends seemed so well-endowed. When she spotted my gaze, she looked down—coy as usual.

It was approaching midnight when I finally found myself alone with Alison outside the marquee, dancing on the dimly lit patio.

Alison's arse ground against my groin as we danced. I knew she could feel my massive hard-on. I wrapped my arms around her waist, holding her close.

When the music stopped, Alison turned, pressed against me, so her black dress parted at the front as she turned. She wasn't wearing a bra, so her naked boobs pressed against my shirt, and I could feel her hard nipples.

Alison kissed me briefly. "Let's go for a swim," she whispered, her breath warm against my ear. "No one is watching."

She pulled away from me and slipped her dress off her shoulders, letting it drop to her waist. Her nipples stood erect in her large areolae, and her mammoth boobs jutted proudly in front of her.

"Come on," she urged me, dragging me willingly towards the pool, which glowed blue lit by the underwater lights.

Alison kicked off her heels and let her dress drop around her ankles. Her lacey white knickers followed, and the naked girl dived gracefully into the pool.

I watched her lithe body swim a few strokes before surfacing. "Come on, slow coach."

I shed my clothes by the pool, discarding them in a pile, before diving in to join her.

I pulled Alison's naked body against me. Her nipples pressed into my chest, and my massive boner was against her belly. We kissed with tongues entwined.

The water was chest-high, too high for what we both craved. So, without a word and still pressed together, we moved along the edge until the water lapped around our thighs. Alison leaned back against the edge of the pool and spread her legs. She looked up at me, her eyes lustful. "You know what I want," she said.

I moved forward between her legs and briefly rubbed my glans along her slit before pushing forward to part her lips. Alison gasped when my dick found her entrance and pressed slowly inside her wet minge.

She was very tight, so I suppressed my need to pound her and slowly pushed inside her. Alison's blue eyes looked up at me the whole time, widening as my mammoth boner stretched her wider.

"God, you're so tight," I muttered.

Alison giggled. "God, you're so big."

My dick paused balls-deep in her tight, wet cunt as I leaned forward to kiss her. With her enormous boobs pressed against my chest and my dick buried in her minge, I was ecstatic, revelling in her firm, teenage body.

After a moment, she pushed me away with passion in her eyes. "Just fuck me. Please?" she sighed.

I willingly obliged. My rigid shaft started slowly pistoning in and out with long, smooth strokes. Alison gasped softly. But I'd been celibate for so long that my need took over, and my dick soon slammed mercilessly into her teenage pussy.

She was shrieking in time with my violent thrusts. It didn't take long before the feel of shafting her dripping minge drove me over the edge. Alison was shouting incoherently, and her cunt clenched rhythmically around my engorged dick as I unloaded inside her, emptying my balls in a series of brutal thrusts.

My rigid dick stayed hilt-deep in her ginger twat as I leaned forward to kiss her again. Now that my ardour was spent, I was contrite. I'd just pounded away at the girl with no thought but for myself.

I broke free of our passionate kiss. "I'm sorry, that was thoughtless. I've not made love for so long that I couldn't help myself. I hope I wasn't too rough?"

Alison laughed heartily. Her hands grabbed my bum and pulled me further inside her.

"I've never been fucked so hard," Alison giggled. "It was brilliant. Sex has never made me come before."

My dick started slowly shafting her again, even though I still felt I'd abused her. "Let's go to my bedroom, and I'll show you how it should be done." I paused. "That is if you want me to."

My dick withdrew and slid home once more.

She groaned softly. "Yes, what a marvellous idea!"

Alison pushed me away, so my rigid pole finally left her secret garden. Her hand reached down and wanked my dick. I glanced down; her lips were pink and swollen from my recent pounding.

"I'd better check on the party first and make sure no one has missed us," I said. "You know where my room is?"

She nodded. "Of course."

"I'll meet you there."

Ali climbed naked out of the pool. She picked up her knickers and heels with one hand. Her little black dress with the other. She turned to face me with her hands on her hips. Her wet body glistened in the pool lights.

I stared, hardly able to comprehend that this teenage goddess had let me fuck her and wanted more.

"Promise me you won't be long," she said.

"I've just got to say goodnight and make my excuses," I said. "I'll say you've already left."

Ali kissed me and then disappeared naked into the dark, heading towards the house and my bedroom.

I dried myself off with a towel from one of the sunloungers and quickly dressed. I then headed toward the music, which still blared from the marquee on the lawn. I paused on the threshold and drew a deep breath.

When I stepped back inside, the party was still in full swing. It had reached a late stage: the dance floor was no longer rammed, and many of Helen's friends lounged around tables drinking. I smiled. A fair few were slumped over, so hangovers were likely tomorrow.

I spotted my daughter sitting at a corner table with her friend Kim and her riding instructor, Ken. Kim glanced up at me and dropped her head while Helen continued chatting to Ken.

Ken waved as I approached, and my daughter looked up at me.

"Where have you been?" she asked. "I haven't seen you in ages. I do hope you haven't scared Ali away."

I laughed. "I might have done. Alison left a while ago, claiming she was tired," I lied. "I've just been sitting outside, getting some air."

Helen looked me up and down. "What have you been up to? Your hair is wet, and your shirt is damp."

I was thankful she hadn't noticed my massive boner.

"Yeah, I took a quick dip." I shrugged. "Anyway, Happy Birthday; I'm off to bed."

I gestured around the marquee and grinned. "We might have a few leftovers tomorrow, with sore heads."

Helen snorted, and Kim glanced up at me with a slight smile.

When I opened the door to my room, the light was on, and Alison was sitting up naked on the bed, propped up by the headboard. One leg was straight out in front of her, and her other knee was raised and spread apart, giving me a fantastic view of her pussy. Her slit was slightly pink below her wispy ginger pubes.

"Don't move a muscle, I said."

I quickly shed my clothes, abandoning them where they fell on the floor.

Alison shrieked, giggling when I dragged her to the edge of the bed, positioning her with both knees up, her feet on the bed and her pussy in reach of my tongue.

My tongue started slowly, flicking teasingly between her fleshy lips until it found her love bump. It toyed with her as my finger wormed its way inside her dripping pussy.

Alison gasped as my tongue and finger did their dirty work. A second finger joined the first, and they started frigging her. Slowly, to begin with, but building up speed until my two fingers hooked quickly in and out.

Alison squirmed under my tongue as my fingers worked around inside her. Her hips bucked, and her thighs quivered against my ears, and she yelled, "Ooo, yes."

A few moments later, she exhaled heavily, still flat out on her back with her knees akimbo and my head between them.

She propped herself on her elbows to look down at me, "Amazing." She sighed heavily. "After that, I really should suck you off."

She hopped off the bed and knelt on the floor near me. "Come on," she giggled. "Stand up so I can see what I'm dealing with."

I stood and turned towards her. My pork sword waved, rigid, before me.

Alison stared at my dick with her lips slightly parted. "God, you're like a sodding horse," she said. "I'll never inhale all of that."

She grinned. "But I'll have a bloody good go."

Her tongue flicked against my glans, licking up the drop of precum that oozed from the tip. She opened wide, and her head moved slowly forward. Her teeth grazed gently against me before her warm lips wrapped themselves around my shaft.

Alison gagged with a few inches of my erection still protruding from her ruby lips. I didn't care. Her head bobbed back and forth, with her hands grasping my bum and her lips clamped around my shaft. It was the first blowjob I'd had for years, so obviously it felt incredible.

My hands rested behind Alison's head as she sucked me. Her bright eyes were fixed on my face, which I always found hard to resist. I groaned softly as I felt an orgasm approaching.

Soon my dick spasmed and shot what felt like an endless stream of cum into her mouth. My hands stopped her from pulling away until my dick was drained. "God, that was wonderful!"

I felt her cough and realised I still held her onto my still-rigid dick. My hands released her. "Sorry," I apologised. "I've not had a blowjob in ages, I just couldn't help myself."

Alison swallowed theatrically, her throat visibly convulsing. She grinned. Cum coated the inside of her mouth. "It's okay," she laughed. "And I don't mind the taste."

I shook my head. The girl is eighteen; she can't have done this that often.

"Yours is the first spunk I've swallowed," she said, confirming her inexperience. "But I love that my mouth can make a man come like that." She leered evilly. "Such power I wield."

She cackled and jumped up onto the bed, flopping onto her back with arms and legs akimbo. "Now fuck me properly."

I needed no further invitation. Alison's slim teenage body with those enormous tits and her inviting ginger minge was every man's dream.

My qualms about her youthful inexperience had long evaporated. Her taut, shapely body was built for sex, which she obviously and vocally loved. Apparently, the harder the better.

I crawled up the bed towards her and between her raised knees. My tongue flicked at her clit before I proceeded to lick my way up Alison's lithe torso, pausing to suck each of her hard nipples until we were face to face.

My head bent down to kiss her, and I felt her hand on my dick. It guided me to her tight entrance, and my dick slowly penetrated her as we kissed.

Her legs wrapped around me, holding me tight. I pushed myself up on my hands so our faces were inches apart and slowly pistoned in and out of her wet grotto. Alison's lips were slightly parted, and she panted softly as I shafted her.

She leered. "Harder. Fuck me properly like you did in the pool."

My dick rammed into her, thrusting violently. She started gasping loudly. "Yes, that's more like it."

She stared up into my eyes, her face flushed with passion, grunting with each thrust. Her legs were still wrapped around me. "Harder."

I laughed. It was already slamming into Alison as hard as I could in that position. "Put your legs over my shoulders."

I reached behind to help her, and soon, her ankles were warming my ears, with her knees pressed back, almost touching her fabulous bust.

My dick drove into her like a pile-driver, slamming deep inside her. "Oh, that's it," she groaned.

I repeatedly hammered into her, watching her pretty face contorted with passion. She shrieked and squealed as my engorged sword thrust into her. It didn't take long before she thrashed and shouted beneath me once more, her cunt rippling against my enormous dick as she came.

With my dick still deep inside her, I grinned down at her. "Was that properly enough for you?"

Her face was bright pink with exertion. She laughed. "A decent start," she said mischievously. "But I'm not satisfied yet."

I groaned. "You're insatiable. This time, you can do the work."

Still embedded in the warm embrace of her teenage minge, I tried to roll us over so Alison was on top. My dick popped out of her, making Alison giggle.

Once I was flat on the bed, her bum squirmed against me, moving back slightly so she was astride my thighs. Alison stared into my eyes as one hand gently wanked my stiff shaft. "Promise you'll make me come again."

I scanned her luscious body. Beneath her wispy ginger pubes, her tight slit was pink and swollen, gaping slightly from my efforts. Her whole body was flushed and beaded with sweat, and her nipples jutted forward from her perfect boobs like bullets. Her lovely face was also flushed, and the pupils of her sparkling blue eyes were wide. I was in heaven.

"I'll try, but it might kill me," I joked, astonished that this teenage sex goddess was letting me fuck the living daylights out of her.

Without taking her eyes off me, she shuffled her knees forward until her pussy was above my engorged member. Her hand guided me into her entrance as she sat down.

Alison sighed contentedly as my entire length slowly penetrated her until her body pressed down on my groin. Her pussy still clenched tight around my cock, even after the punishment my rigid weapon had meted out.

She remained there impaled, ball-deep, on my engorged dick for several seconds, staring lustfully at my face, with her minge gripping my erection tight. She squirmed, making me move inside her. "Heavenly. You feel enormous inside me."

She lifted herself slowly before letting her weight drive her back onto my cock. My steely pole was wet as it emerged from her tight cunt, but my attention was torn between her perfect chest and her face with its flushed lustful expression.

My hands reached up, massaged her perfect breasts, and tweaked her hard nipples as she slowly rode me.

Alison increased her pace, rising fast, before slamming back onto my stiff dong. She grunted softly each time her swollen, pink pussy rammed into my groin.

"Harder," she moaned. "Make me come again."

My arms wrapped around her, pulling her close to my chest so my hips slammed my enormous erection deep into her snatch.

Alison's lips almost touched mine; her breath was hot on my face as she panted and groaned in the heat of passion. Her blue eyes were wide and sparkling in her ardour. My dick hammered repeatedly into her, bringing her quickly to another climax.

Alison broke free of my entwining arms, leaned back onto my cock and threw her head back, screaming, "Yes. Yes. I'm coming."

She was so loud that she would have woken the dead. I briefly worried that someone would hear us. The distant thump of the disco music echoed in the background, and I relaxed. The party was still going strong.

Her red braid flew wildly, and her chest thrust forward each time I slammed up into her. Her thighs quivered and shook as her climax peaked, and my hands held her waist as she thrashed wantonly on my dick.

She looked down at me with an expression of reckless, animal ecstasy, driving me over the edge. My hips thrust up into her once more, but my balls were empty, and my dick shot no more than a few paltry drops into her dripping minge.

Alison slumped forward against my chest with my now wilting cock still inside her. Her boobs pressed firmly against me as she kissed me softly. "That was incredible. I've never come so many times before, thank you."

My hands stroked her back and slid down to caress her soft bum cheeks, lifting her slightly so my limp dick left her dripping cunt. "You've worn me out utterly. My balls are totally drained now."

Alison sighed contentedly. She turned her head sideways, resting her cheek on me so the top of her head touched my chin.

I don't know how long we lay there exhausted, but I awoke in the early hours of the morning, just as it was getting light, cupped against Alison. She was curled up on her side with my body pressed tight against her back. My dick was instantly erect.

Alison stirred, and her hand reached back to grasp my stiffy. She sighed. "You're insatiable," she murmured. "Let me wake up first."

I laughed. "Whenever you're ready."

A few minutes later, we gently made love. It was slow and sensuous, unlike our frantic coupling the night before. We came to a mutual climax and lay there dozing afterwards.

I woke with a start. "What time is it?" Alison asked urgently. "I'm not supposed to stay out all night."

It was fully light outside. I glanced at the bedside clock. "Six," I said.

"I hope my Dad sleeps in today," Alison said. She jumped out of bed and hurriedly dressed, again looking marvellous in her little black dress, even if dried cum still crusted her body. I threw on a dressing gown.

Moments later, we crept quietly down the stairs as I didn't want my daughter to know I'd slept with her childhood friend.

I kissed her at the front door and watched her walk briskly down the drive. She turned and blew a kiss before disappearing from view. I sighed and grinned. She had been the perfect treat for my daughter's eighteenth.

Walking back toward my bedroom, I noticed Kim sitting with a coffee in the kitchen. She looked up at me, blushing. "I won't tell Helen," she said softly before her gaze dropped back to the cup of coffee she clutched.

So much for not being noticed.

Published 
Written by grendel54321
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments