Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Like everything in the series, this is a work of fiction. I know this has been said before, but this series will be ending soon."

When Thomas found out I’d been having sex with my brother, he didn’t want anything to do with our masturbation group. Steven had also reluctantly stayed away because Thomas had made him choose between him or us. At Fiona’s suggestion, it was time to pay the boys a surprise visit and find out whether we could make amends.

The rest of the group were enthusiastic and wanted to come along, although Tiff had to work. Normally we would take the train, but Samantha wanted to drive us there. If Thomas asked us to leave, we wouldn’t need to wait two hours to go home, plus it gave us some privacy to discuss our theories and tactics on the journey. The conversation went around in circles.

‘I tell you what’ll happen,’ said Jack from the passenger seat, ‘he’s going to realise how much he misses shagging everybody else and he’ll come back. I guarantee it.’

‘I’m not sure it’ll be that simple,’ said Fiona, in the back seat with me. ‘You know he can be stubborn, but I think we can talk him round.’

‘He’s going to slam the door in our faces,’ said Ryan, sitting between us. ‘Give it five minutes, we’ll be back in this car.’

And round and round it went. Separately from this, Fiona and I had made a pact with Ryan never to tell anyone about the sex between him and our sister. The following morning, Rachel had tried to leave without the rest of us hearing her. When we caught her leaving, she didn’t mention what had happened and couldn’t look any of us in the eye.

‘And we are here,’ said Samantha. She parked the car, and we marched up to the boys’ place. They were surprised, but they invited us in and we talked for half-an-hour before reaching a deal.

‘So what I’m saying,’ Thomas told me, ‘is that nothing sexual happens between you both while I’m there. That includes no wanking him off, no BJs, not even kissing. You can both only do things with other people.’

‘What about when you’re not there?’ asked Jack.

‘I’d rather you didn’t, but…’

As his voice trailed off, I seized the opportunity. ‘All right, we agree.’

‘Good,’ said Samantha, ‘can we masturbate now? I’m as wet as an otter’s pocket.’

‘A what?’ I asked. But she was right: it actually felt weird to be there and not masturbating.

Ignoring the question, she slipped one hand into her panties and said, ‘I’ll tell Tiff in the group chat what we’ve agreed.’

The boys took this cue to pop out their erections and I thoroughly enjoyed seeing them for the first time in ages. However, I made a point of keeping my eyes away from Ryan, who was sitting next to me. Fiona always masturbated face-down, so when she changed to that position, I took the opportunity to move away from him.

Steven had an erection, but he warned us, ‘By the way, I might not manage today. We had sex earlier.’

‘Oh, that’s okay,’ said Jack. ‘What I’ve got in mind, you won’t need to manage.’

The ladies would typically give ourselves at least one orgasm, while the boys were careful not to peak too soon. In that session, Fiona got off first, followed by Samantha and then me. After that, we would go into twos or threes to have sex.

Jack was the first to make a move, going over to Steven and kissing him on the lips. They started to undress each other. It didn’t take much longer before Thomas and I paired up.

Within about ten minutes, Steven was lying face-up on the floor. I lay next to him and we kissed as I gently stroked his penis, which had gone slightly soft, and I felt it harden again in my hand. Jack started to penetrate him just as Thomas began to enter me. While I loved sex with my brother, I also enjoyed the feel of a different penis that touched in different places.

Meanwhile, I could see Ryan on the couch behind Fiona, preparing to enter her from behind. I again tried not to stare.

AshleyCutee4
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AshleyCutee4

At that point, I realised Samantha would be on her own because Fiona and I were both straight. ‘I feel bad you’re being left out,’ I said.

‘Don’t worry about it. It’s a lot of fun watching the rest of you.’ I heard her stroking faster, preparing to orgasm for a second time.

For as long as I’d known him, Thomas had taken a long time to finish. I remembered when we masturbated in the school changing rooms and he would often fail to spunk when all his classmates were finished. He was still going while Jack came inside Steven. I hadn’t managed to get Steven off in that time, but he seemed happy with my effort. They kissed briefly, then broke apart and wiped up.

Just after that, Ryan looked like he was about to finish inside Fiona. I had to stop myself asking for his semen or even looking in their direction, but I always enjoyed watching him when he was enjoying himself.

Just as Samantha gave herself a third orgasm, the doorbell rang. ‘Are you expecting anyone?’

Thomas withdrew from me and hurried to put some trousers and a T-shirt on. ‘No, not today.’

‘We weren’t expecting you lot either,’ added Steven. Thomas walked to the door and looked through the spyhole. ‘Tiff!’

‘Wait,’ said Samantha, ‘really?’ Steven let her in. She was carrying a small rucksack. She immediately dropped it in the hallway as she ran to meet Samantha and kissed her. ‘What happened?’

‘There was a leak from the shop next door, so everyone was sent home early. Have I missed everything?’

‘Not quite,’ I said, ‘me and Thomas were just finishing off.’

‘And I think I’m ready to go again,’ said Steven.

Tiff started to take her clothes off and it wasn’t long before everyone was naked again. Now it was starting to turn into an orgy.

Thomas and I picked up from where we left off. Tiff then lay beside me while Steven licked her clit and Samantha kissed and stroked her boobs and nipples.

Then the boys swapped ladies. Steven now thrust inside me while Thomas was with Tiff. Having recovered from my brother, Fiona asked to join in. She lay on the floor face-down.

‘You take care of her,’ said Samantha to Thomas. ‘I’ll be fine here.’ He nodded and moved over to Fiona, who helped to guide him inside her. Samantha took his place, positioning herself so their clit piercings ground against each other.

My attention was distracted by Steven, who looked like he was almost there. I’d only had one orgasm since we arrived at the boys’ place, so I started masturbating. I wondered to myself whether we could both orgasm at the same time, but he was slightly quicker than I expected. His ejaculation shot into me, and mine shot onto him as he removed his penis. I scooped up as much of our fluids as possible and swallowed them.

Thomas was looking over at us, and it looked like he was ready to shoot into Fiona. He probably would have done so if Tiff hadn’t unexpectedly spoken. ‘Sam, do you want to try Thomas inside you? I mean if he’s okay with that.’

Samantha slowed down her clit grinding and Thomas slowed down his thrusts. ‘Um…’ she started.

‘Forget it. I don’t know why I said that.’

‘I’m okay with that,’ said Thomas.

‘Forget I said anything. I’m just excited, that’s all.’

‘I mean’ added Samantha, ‘try everything once except incest and folk dancing.’ She looked around at everyone. ‘Sorry… I didn’t mean that. You know what I mean, though.’

‘So you want to do it?’ asked Tiff.

‘Well, not so fast. Maybe we could work out some sort of deal.’

‘Deal?’

‘I mean… what I’m thinking…’ The silence somehow grew quieter. ‘You know how our straight friends have their funnel time? I think they’d enjoy doing a bit more.’

I wanted some clarification. ‘So what are you saying?”

‘I’m saying if you and Fiona try a bit of girl-on-girl with each other, then I’ll let Thomas inside me, but you cannot get any spunk in me. Understood?’

He nodded. ‘Understood.’

‘So what do you ladies say?'

Published 
Written by JennaSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments