Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"The next part of this series will be the last one. Like everything in it, this is a work of fiction."

Over the years, the members of our masturbation group had interacted sexually in all sorts of combinations. One-on-one sex happened every time we met, threesomes were relatively common, and everyone had watched everyone else masturbate and have sex. But some members had never been together before.

Apparently, on a whim, Tiff suggested to Samantha that she and Thomas should try having sex. It was a suggestion she immediately tried to retract. Despite Samantha being completely into women, she’d countered with a challenge of her own: if Fiona and I had lesbian sex, she would do it with Thomas.

‘Forget it,’ said Tiff again, ‘it was a silly idea. I just got carried away.’

Much as I wanted to see Thomas and Samantha together, I wasn’t keen on our end of the bargain. ‘It’s not going to work. Neither of us go for women.’

‘But you already do that thing with the funnels,’ said Samantha. ‘It’s just the same.’

‘It’s not,’ added Fiona, ‘we don’t kiss or touch each other. Not deliberately, anyway.’

‘So why did you start doing it?’ said Tiff. ‘I don’t know if you’ve said before.’

‘It was when I joined the group and I couldn’t find a pill that agreed with me. I wanted to know what it felt like to have someone else’s juices inside me, so basically,’ she pointed to me, ‘because she squirts and another woman can’t get you pregnant, that’s what we did.’

‘So why do you keep doing it?’

‘It just feels nice, I suppose.’

‘Sorry, I was just curious,’ said Tiff. ‘Anyway, like I said, this is a terrible idea, so you don’t need to do anything.’

‘Well,’ said Samantha, ‘I don’t think it’s such a bad idea. Not for me. I’ve had sex with men before, just not for a long, long time.’

‘Really?’ asked Jack.

‘Before I knew myself better. I don’t recall it being terrible, just not my cup of tea.’ Samantha had started slowly masturbating to keep herself wet. I started to stroke my own clit at the same speed, and Thomas was maintaining his erection in case it was needed. ‘So what are we going to do?’

‘Ten minutes,’ said Ryan. ‘How about ten minutes? If you don’t like it, just stop.’

I tried not to show it, but I was warming to the suggestion. I’d seen first-hand how Tiff and Samantha could have sex for hours, so ten minutes didn’t seem so bad. After some more discussion between us all, we agreed to give it a try.

‘But how do we start off?’ Fiona asked.

Samantha was kneeling and had asked Thomas to stand in front of her. Just before she took his penis into her mouth, she said, ‘Start kissing, then play with each other’s boobs.’

‘Your time starts now,’ said Ryan, looking at his watch.

‘Do you want to do it as well, with me?’ asked Jack.

‘No, I’m not gay.’

‘You’re missing out, I guarantee it.’

Their conversation continued, but I soon stopped paying attention.

Fiona and I slowly and carefully leaned in to kiss each other on the lips. Neither of us attempted to use tongues and we quickly broke apart. We tried it a few more times, still not using tongues. Something didn’t feel quite right already. Even when I kissed my brother, I felt turned on, but this didn’t give me the same feeling. Fiona took one of my boobs in her hand, but kept her fingers spread apart and not touching my nipple, so I did the same with her. Assuming she was as sensitive as I was, I started working my fingers slowly inwards until they gently touched her nipple, and she let out a little moan. Still, the squishiness of her boobs didn’t do much for me and I definitely wasn’t as turned on as I would have been with a harder chest and smaller nipples.

I looked over at Samantha again. She was licking the end of his penis like she would stimulate a clit. In my experience, that didn’t work for the boys; they needed a solid in-out motion. Still, he didn’t complain. She soon switched to the doggy position, ready to take Thomas from behind. She had already explained she was on the pill to regulate her periods and that came with the positive side-effect of contraception. All the same, she didn’t want spunk deliberately inside her, so she made him promise to pull out if he felt it happening. With that, he sank into her vagina, prompting a quick sigh from her. Meanwhile, Tiff was lying face-up on the floor in front of Samantha so they could kiss and touch.

Fiona was now aimlessly stroking me up and down from shoulder to hip. I took the chance to touch her boob again, then take one long stroke down from there to her backside, and I then moved my hand around the front of her body. Edging ever closer to her clit, I finally gave it a quick tap with my middle finger. I still wasn’t feeling very turned on by that interaction, but I was curious about how it would feel to stroke it. When I stroked, I liked to move my hood quite far up and down, but Fiona was too sensitive for that and told me to make smaller and quicker strokes over one spot in particular.

maxinepretty24
Online Now!
Lush Cams
maxinepretty24

‘I need to go on my front,’ she said. ‘You can put a finger inside me if you like.’ I gave her space to move and did what she asked. Hers felt slightly rougher than mine and not quite as wet as I expected. ‘Can I maybe touch yours?’

I let her have access. I felt one of her fingers on my clit. She then slipped it downwards and entered me. ‘How does it feel?’

‘Hmmm,’ she said. ‘It’s just different.’

‘That’s pretty much what I thought.’

‘Do you want to try kissing again?’

I found myself nodding. We leaned into each other once more, this time exchanging a few small kisses, then using a little tongue. Between kisses, this position also gave me a good view of Thomas and Samantha once again. She wasn’t paying him much attention despite his pounding into her. She instead focussed on giving oral to Tiff who looked like she was enjoying herself.

It didn’t seem like long at all before Ryan said, ‘Two minutes left.’

‘Really?’ I asked. ‘Time flies.’

Samantha broke briefly from her tongue action. ‘When you’re enjoying yourself.’

‘I can’t hold it much longer,’ said Thomas urgently.

‘Stop there, then,’ said Samantha. They immediately broke apart. She moved out of the way and started stroking her own clit.

‘Inside me,’ said Tiff. He followed her instruction and it didn’t take him long to shoot inside her.

After catching his breath, he said, ‘Is your clit bigger than last time? I know that sounds like a stupid question.’

‘It’s bigger than last time. I’ve been working on it.’

‘Oh right,’ he said, pulling out, ‘I see.’ A significant amount of spunk flowed out of her.

‘Maybe one day I’ll be able to put it in Sam.’

‘Wow,’ said Samantha, ‘that’s so much. Did you know you almost made me orgasm? I’ve just finished myself off here.’

‘Seriously?’ he asked.

‘Time up,’ said Ryan.

‘Seriously.’ She kissed him briefly on the lips. ‘But I’m definitely still all about the va-jay-jay. Nothing personal. How did you ladies get on?’

We broke our last kiss and removed our fingers from each other’s vaginas. ‘Not for me,’ we replied almost in unison, before laughing at what we’d just said.

‘That’s a shame. At least you’ve tried it now.’

‘We can still have funnel time, though?’ asked Fiona.

‘Oh definitely. Just no kissing or fingering each other.’

‘Deal.’

Jack stood up. ‘I’ve had an idea about what we should do for graduation.’

‘Not now,’ said Samantha, helping to mop up the mess from Thomas. ‘Read the room. We’re kind of a bit busy just now.’

He ignored her. ‘What we should do is have a special party and I’ve got the perfect place for it: the gym.’

She groaned. ‘I said not now. Do you ever shut up about that place?’

‘Oh yeah, you boys won’t know. I’m working in a gym now: Lumbermax. A mate of mine owns it. I haven’t even been there that long, and I’m already running the place. Anyway, I just thought, the night of the graduation ceremony, there’s going to be about a million students going drinking. So instead of all that, we can all go to the gym and it’ll be our own private party.’

‘You want us to go for a workout? Count me out.’

‘No, I mean to have a wank together. We’ve got showers there, we’ve got a sauna, plenty of towels, loads of benches. It’ll be great, just something different.’

‘Wait a second,’ said Thomas. ‘Lumbermax? The one beside Williams Park?’

‘Yeah.’

‘The mankiest gym in the world?’

‘It’s not that bad.’

‘My cousin goes there. It’s full of leching bodybuilders, says if it wasn’t so cheap, she’d go elsewhere.’

‘They’re just showing off; they’re harmless. And as for the dirt, I’m practically running the place now and I’m going to be ordering a deep clean of the whole entire building.’

‘After we all leave our fluids there?’ said Samantha.

‘So what do you say? It’ll be a big bang for the end of uni, something to remember for the rest of our lives.’

‘In principle, yes,’ said Fiona. ‘But don’t forget all our graduations are on different days and in different places.’

‘We’ll work something out. Just let me know and I’ll run it past Max. We can open it after hours.’

‘Hang on,’ said Thomas. ‘You said you run it, then you said you practically run it and now you’ve got to run it past someone else? Which is it?’

‘Obviously, I can’t be there personally all the time, so I just need to let him know, so he knows to leave the keys with me.’

‘So you don’t run the place?’

‘Course I do.’

‘Why do you make stuff up as you go along?’

Because his story changed frequently, I had my doubts as well. That said, I liked the sound of his idea, so I tactically interrupted. ‘I’m up for it. Anyone else?’

‘Can I come if I’m not graduating?’ asked Ryan.

‘I’d be annoyed if you didn’t. It’s for everyone. Is that settled, then?’ There was silence around the room. ‘I’ll take that as a yes.’

‘Fine,’ said Thomas, ‘I’ll come along, but only to see if you really run the place like you say.’

‘I’ll prove it.’

‘Great,’ said Samantha. ‘Now, speaking of deep cleans, Jack, you can start by getting a cloth for all this mess.'

Published 
Written by JennaSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments