Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jan And Cathy’s Lesbian Fun

"Jan meets Cathy for a business transaction, and before you know it they are in bed together for amazing lesbian sex"

25
2 Comments 2
9.5k Views 9.5k
6.2k words 6.2k words

Author's Notes

"Part 28 of the Robinson Family Sex Chronicles"

When Jan Webb got the phone call from Cathy Jones telling her that her pics were ready, she was strangely excited. Remembering how it felt when she and Cathy had their sexual experience together when taking the boudoir photos made her crave more with Cathy. She told herself that such thoughts were silly or dirty, but failed to convince herself that she shouldn’t, should the opportunity arise.

When Jan arrived at Cathy’s, Cathy gave her a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. Cathy surprised Jan by telling her that she was just about to leave to go to the local adult lingerie shop. She begged Jan to go with her, and Jan relented.

The front of the store was dedicated to various types of erotic lingerie, naughty costuming, and BDSM gear and outfits. Jan and Cathy had a good laugh looking over the various outfits, sometimes holding them up in front of themselves and doing exaggerated sexual poses for amusement. They finally wandered back to the “Adults Only” room to look at the toys.

Jan had never seen anything like this before. Dildos and vibrators of every size, shape, and color, as well as butt plugs and other paraphernalia. Cathy gave Jan a running, and often hilarious commentary on each toy. Cathy selected a large black dildo, a butt plug, and a strap-on, and encouraged Jan to buy a vibrator. Laughing together, and with Jan feeling very naughty, they left the store.

When the pair arrived back at Cathy’s, Jan protested that she just wanted to get the pics and go, but Cathy would have none of that but insisted they have a glass of wine and look at their purchases. So Jan ended up sitting next to Cathy on the sofa, drinking a glass of wine, smelling her perfume, and trying to suppress her sexual thoughts as they talked.

That proved impossible when Cathy showed her the pictures from their photo session. It wasn’t so much the pics of her posing sexily because those were more for Jim, her husband, as it was remembering what went on afterward. When they came to the pics of her and Cathy nude together in a couple of poses, that put Jan over the edge. And when Cathy would put her hand on her thigh, or her arm around Jan’s shoulders as they looked at the pics, she knew that she wanted to make love with this beautiful young woman again.

Time was on her side because her husband, Jim, was out of town attending a business conference for the next few days. She had just sexted him the night before. So the idea of enjoying a bit of fun with Cathy was a tantalizing prospect.

Gauging the mood, Cathy slipped the prints back into the folder and suggested they go upstairs to “check out our new toys.”

A bit giddy from the wine and the thoughts of the sex they had together, Jan easily agreed and followed Cathy to her bedroom.

The bedroom was big, and a far cry from the photography studio bed. It featured a king-size bed and the furnishings were tasteful if a bit eclectic. Jan was struck by a framed picture on the wall that showed a nude Cathy artfully entwined with a nice-looking black woman. It was both primeval and erotic. Jan wondered who the woman was and whether Cathy had made love to her. It pretty much confirmed Jan’s assumption that she wasn’t the first for this worldly woman. But the fact that Cathy seemed to enjoy her older, fatter body as much as she probably did with this gorgeous black woman, gave Jan confidence.

Sitting on the bed next to Cathy, they opened all the “toy” packages and inspected the toys. Cathy even turned on the vibrator and held it against Jan’s crotch so she could feel the vibes. Next Cathy went to the bathroom and gave a cautionary cleaning to the toys.

Coming back to the bed, Cathy dumped the toys on the nightstand and crawled up next to Jan. Without giving Jan a chance to protest, Cathy put her arms around her and began to kiss her lips. Jan knew that the time for her to quit and get out was now, but she just couldn’t. It felt so good to be hugged and kissed by this lithe blonde.

Therefore it was inevitable that moments later they both fell back onto the bed, still locked in an embrace and kiss, kicking off their shoes as they did. Cathy’s kisses were so tender and wonderful, and her body felt so good next to Jan. At that moment Jan knew that she wanted to make love to Cathy in the worst way.

Once again, Jan considered whether this was cheating, but she decided, no. It wasn’t with another man, and what would it hurt for her to enjoy some girl fun? Knowing Jim, she was sure that he’d approve, especially if he was there to watch. Wouldn’t that be something?

As they kissed, Cathy’s experience hands began to caress Jan’s large tits through her blouse. Craving the contact of Cathy’s skin against hers, Jan stopped the action temporarily and removed her top and bra. She felt brazen as she did so. In response, Cathy did the same, although Jan noticed that Cathy wasn’t wearing a bra.

Even this momentary delay in their love-making was hard to bear, so immediately they took each other in their arms, kissing each other once more, feeling the warm, almost electric feeling of their naked skin and soft breasts against each other.

Finally, Jan spoke, “I don’t know how you do it Cathy, but you know how to make me feel so good! I just love being naked in your arms! I guess I’m such a bad wife to like this so much, but I do.”

“I think it is so beautiful how you make me feel too,” replied Cathy, “I felt an instant connection to you that first time I met you, and I couldn’t wait to make love with you, Jan,” she continued.

As if to drive home the point, Cathy took Jan’s hard nipple into her mouth and began to suck it and manipulate it with her tongue, eliciting a sigh from the older woman. As she did so with her mouth, her hand went down to Jan’s pants and began to remove them. Once again, there was a teasing pause in their love-making while Jan helped Cathy remove her jeans and panties, and then help Cathy do the same. Although less than a minute had elapsed, it seemed forever until Cathy’s hand was caressing Jan’s pussy lips and her mouth was sucking Jan’s nipple.

Taking her time, Cathy stroked the area of Jan’s pussy, feeling it get wet, and then slowly inserted her finger into Jan’s pussy properly to touch her clit. As Cathy did so, Jan caressed Cathy’s back and then fondled her boobs and nipples. They were truly in sync as they began to pleasure each other’s bodies.

And it was a contrast in bodies all right. Cathy’s lithe, lean, taller, thirty-four-year-old body against Jan’s shorter, much plumper and softer, big-titted forty-seven-year-old body and ass. Yet each thought the other’s naked body was beautiful.

Jan was quick to insert her fingers into Cathy’s pussy and begin to finger her clit and all the other delicious pink parts. Breaking Cathy’s mouth away from her tit, she place her mouth on Cathy’s tit and nipple and began to pleasure it with her mouth.

“Oh god Jan! You know just how to make a girl feel sooo good! I could have you suck my tits forever! And I love what you do to my pussy.” Cathy exclaimed.

“I like to make my friends feel good,” Jan replied, adding, “Do you want to try one of the toys?”

“I think I’d like to try out that butt plug in my ass. I love anal stimulation when my pussy is getting pleasured. Then maybe the strap-on. Have you ever done either of those?” asked Cathy, knowing the answer already.

Giggling like a girl, Jan answered, “Good grief, no I haven’t. But they both look so naughty and interesting.”

“Well, I think you would love trying anal stimulation. I know it sounds weird and gross, but it is really hot. And that strap-on…well it's kind of fun. It makes it seem like you are getting fucked by a guy but you get to enjoy all the girl stuff too. I know I’m good for either giving or receiving with that, but you just need to decide which sounds more interesting. It is a fun way to add spice. Sometimes it's nice to pretend to be the guy. It's all very naughty,” was Cathy’s answer.

“Let me try the butt plug first. Just show me what to do,” Jan decided.

“Okay, good choice. I’ll lube it up and get it in your ass. You will need to relax to get it in but you’ll love it I’m sure. Tell, you what, you get it in and I’ll eat your pussy,” Cathy told Jan.

A couple of minutes later Jan was laying on the bed with the plug in her ass and Cathy eating her pussy. It felt as good as Cathy had told her it would. Jan was surprised by how good anal stimulation felt. She decided that she wanted to buy one and use it when her husband, Jim, fucked her. She knew that he would like it. It also made her wonder about something she had only fleetingly heard of.

“Oh god, Cathy! This feels so good! Mmmm, keep it up. Mmmmm, uh uh uh uh uh, oh oh oh OH!” Jan exclaimed aloud.

Cathy’s tongue and the added sensation from the butt plug trigger Jan’s clit and soon her whole body was wracked with intense pleasure. Her belly flab, and thighs shook with bliss as she came hard, shooting a jet of pussy juice in the direction of Cathy’s face as she did. It was an amazingly intense orgasm, that left her breathless.

Jan reflected on Cathy’s incredible oral skills that made her crave girl sex more and more. As well as her vast amount of sexual knowledge despite Cathy being twelve years younger than her.

Finally, Jan asked the question that was on her mind, “I’ve heard about anal sex, but always thought it was dirty and taboo. But now, after trying this butt plug, I kind of liked something in my ass. Is that something that you’ve tried? And did you like it?”

“Actually my friend CeeCee is the expert on anal. That’s her in that picture there with me. Anyway, the answer is yes. I have done it quite a lot and I do like it. Probably not as much as CeeCee, but if I’m in the mood, it feels good. If I’m not in the mood for an actual cock, a butt plug, or even a finger in my ass turns me on. Both of those are smaller than a real cock. But if you use a lot of lube, learn how to relax your muscles, and have a positive attitude, it feels really good. Sometimes I use a vibrator on my pussy when Mike is fucking my ass and that makes me go off like a firecracker,” was Cathy’s long answer.

“What do you think my husband would think if I asked him to do that?” Jan queried.

“Oh, I’m pretty sure that he would love to stick his cock in your ass. Most men do. But most women have hangups. You do that and you’ll own him in bed. Blowjobs and anal—those are the keys to making sure a husband is happy with you in bed. A lot of women won’t, so he’ll treasure one that does,” was Cathy’s advice.

“Okay, enough girl talk Jan. This particular wife thinks she’d like a big hard cock attached to your sexy body to fuck her pussy. Would you be a dear and strap that thing on and get ready to fuck your first woman?” Cathy implored with a smile.

A few minutes later the apparatus was in place on Jan, hanging down obscenely below her chubby belly. Kisses, tit sucking, and other manual stimulation had Cathy ready. Jan decided that doggy style would be the easiest position for her first attempt so Cathy assumed the position and Jan got behind her, cock held in front to guide it in.

But then Cathy had an idea, telling Jan, “Jan dear, how about sticking that butt plug in my ass before you fuck me. All this talk about anal has me craving a mini-cock in my ass.”

Jeweled butt plug solidly in place, Jan started to work Cathy’s outer pussy with the head of the cock. As she worked the head of the cock against Cathy’s clit, Cathy tried to push back slightly to shove it in deeper.

“Oh god, Janny, I don’t know if my pussy can take any more teasing. I need you to shove that big hard cock in me and fuck me!” Cathy implored.

For her part, Jan was enjoying this wild and crazy form of sex. It was kind of fun playing the guy here, with the girl at the mercy of your cock. She was trying to picture how her husband would enjoy fucking Cathy. And she concluded that he’d love to trade places with her right now and have it be his cock, despite his loyalty to Jan.

As she looked over at the mirror on the wall, she could see herself as a real swinger. She could see the side profile of her big saggy tits hanging down to her belly. Her plump belly protruded below them and hung down with the big cock protruding underneath that, like a man with a middle-aged beer belly would look with his cock sticking out. And then this cute blonde’s ass sticking up with the cock going into her pussy. She knew that her husband would cum in his pants if he could see her now! She looked hot and nasty!

Renewed in her arousal, Jan felt the push of the strap-on against her genitalia if she positioned it just right. It was obvious that Cathy was getting hot as well. She could hear Cathy’s “mmm…umm” of approval as she thrust the ersatz cock deep into her beautiful pussy.

Then Cathy gave Jan some specific instructions, “Spank me.”

Jan complied with her much younger but more experienced sex partner and began to spank Cathy’s ass in the same way that she liked it herself. The noise of the slaps and their bodies coming together, plus the suction noises of the cock going in and out of Cath’s cunt fill the room as a counterpart to her murmurs of pleasure. As Jan exerted herself, she too, began to make murmurs of pleasure.

Seeing Cathy’s ass ripple with each thrust that Jan made, as well as contemplating that obscene butt plug stimulating her ass, inspired Jan to fuck her harder and harder. As always, the fucking motion was accompanied by progressively harder spanks.

“Oh god, Jan! Oh god you make me feel so good! Spank my ass, Jan! Spank me and make me cum! Uhhh…uhhh…mmm…like that, Jan. God, I love the way you make me feel, Jan! Give it to me…give it to me! Oh, sweetheart…oh Jan…you are my sweetheart aren’t you?” Cathy cried out as she was getting screwed by her older lesbian lover.

“Yes, I love you Jan. I love making love to you. I love screwing you honey!” were the words of endearment that fell from Jan’s lips.

Jan couldn’t believe she was talking like this. But it was true. She loved Cathy and loved having sex with her. It might not be the same type of love she had for her husband, but it was love nonetheless. As two sensitive females, they had reached the point where deeper feelings for each other could be shared. And Jan realized that, while she might not technically be a lesbian, she was certainly Bi and loved lesbian sex.

“Jan! Jan…Jan…oh god, Jan…Jan…oh honey…Oh god, Jan! JAN! I’M CUMMING, JAN!” Cathy cried out in her extreme ecstasy.

The relentless fucking of her pussy by this sexy, fleshy older woman, in combination with the butt plug in her ass, made her orgasm hard. Shaking like a leaf, Cathy collapsed on the bed as Jan kneeled behind her, the silicone cock glistening with Cathy’s juices.

Almost in a motherly way, Jan put her face into Cathy’s pussy and began to lick the juices from her. As Cathy came down from her climax, Jan’s face buried in her twat felt amazing. She was beginning to sense just how to truly please another woman.

Finally breaking free of Jan’s oral pleasuring, Cathy rolled onto her back, nipples poking towards the ceiling, and told Jan, “Thanks, sweetheart. I needed that. You are amazing. I love how you make love to me.”

Jan undid the apparatus and joined Cathy on the bed, lying on her side, propped up by her elbow, her large breasts heaving slightly as she rested from the previous exertion.

“I was glad to make you cum. You have been so wonderful and shown me a whole new part of me I never knew existed. I don’t know if this makes me a lesbian or not, but I love being naked with you and making love with you. I didn’t know I could love both men and women like this,” Jan cooed to her lithe blonde sex partner thirteen years her junior.

“Welcome to my world, Jan. Where a woman can enjoy both men and women equally. And I’m so glad I get to share that with you,” Cathy told her, eyes glowing with love.

URqueenOLIVIA
Online Now!
Lush Cams
URqueenOLIVIA

Then Cathy put her arm around Jan, and while feeling Jan’s wonderful plump, fleshy body pressed against her, kissed her passionately.

LATER IN BED…

“Cathy, I’ve got to tell you something. It's been driving me crazy lately and because it involves you and your husband, I want to tell you about it. I hope you understand,” Jan began as she lazed in bed, holding Cathy’s naked body loosely.

“I had a dream a while back. I was on your bed and getting screwed doggy-style, which is my favorite position. As I was getting screwed, your husband, Mike, came up to me and I began to suck his cock. You and my husband, Jim, were watching us do this. I had this wild urge for Mike to fuck me while Jim was fucking you next to me. It was crazy but I can’t get it out of my head. I have masturbated several times to this fantasy about Mike and you. I don’t know if it came from when I jacked him off when he was taking pictures of me or what. I know it's wrong for me to want sex with your husband, but I can’t get him out of my mind,” Jan told Cathy.

“Your secret fantasy is safe with me, Jan. I would be good with all of that. I don’t know your husband, but I’d be willing to take a chance with him while Mike and you did your thing. To tell you the truth, we have done this kind of thing before. I have never told you this before, but we are swingers. You probably sensed that. So if your husband would be willing to swap partners, so would we. We could make your dream come true. Or if you wanted to go it alone with Mike, that would be fine too,” Cathy told her matter-of-factly.

“My husband does have a nice big cock. It is bigger than Mike’s. I don’t know if that matters to you, but he is good in bed. It isn’t for lack of good sex I have these fantasies. I just want to try some wild and crazy stuff,” Jan told Cathy.

Cathy had another question. “So who was screwing you if it wasn’t Mike or Jim? Who else was in your fantasy?”

Jan blushed and stammered at this question. Cathy knew it must be someone else that Jan was close to.

“I’m too embarrassed to tell you, Cathy, you would think I was a pervert,” Jan told her.

The “pervert” part piqued Cathy’s interest. Jan probably didn’t intend to say that.

“Somebody very naughty then? Go ahead, tell me. Your secret is safe with me. I have some naughty secrets of my own,” Cathy assured her.

“I don’t think I can. It's just too weird,” Jan insisted.

Putting her arm around her and kissing her, Cathy told Jan, “Listen, what we are doing now is taboo. But we enjoy it. Having you suck and fuck my husband in front of me is outrageous, but I would love to make it happen for you. So tell me who you wish was fucking you. Is it somebody younger?”

“Yes it is and that is why I feel it’s so dirty,” Jan admitted sheepishly.

“It wouldn’t be that hot young stud Dave, would it? Because I can see how he would make a woman’s panties wet,” Cathy asked with a salacious grin.

“It might be,” Jan whispered.

“Oh my god! That is so fucking hot! What a hot fantasy, having Dave fuck you like that. I love it! And let me tell you something—I have nothing against much younger guys if it's consensual. God that is so hot! I love you to pieces, Jan, you dirty old lady!” Cathy told her, excitedly.

“It was just a dream, although I wondered if I had been sleepwalking because the sex with Dave seemed so real. I haven’t actually slept with him. Besides, what seventeen-year-old boy would want to sleep with me?”

Cathy piped up, “A horny seventeen-year-old boy, that's who. Let me ask you this: Since he has been living right there with you—have you ever noticed him staring at your tits or ass, or going through your underwear drawer? Have you ever caught him trying to peek in on you when you showered or dressed? Does he like to show himself off ‘accidentally’?”

Jan thought, and answered, “Well, once I found a pair of my dirty panties in his room. And I thought it was accidental, but I have seen him naked by mistake. Or at least I thought it was a mistake. And once the door was accidentally ajar when I was dressing and I could have sworn that he might have seen me. But I never really good a good glimpse of him. He might have just walked past. And there was one other time…”

“Tell you what,” Cathy offered, “Try wearing some revealing clothing when he is around. You know, stuff that shows your boobs. Or not wearing panties under a short skirt or dress. Just expose enough to see if he notices. You don’t need to flash him the whole enchilada. Or try arranging to ‘accidentally’ get exposed by leaving the door ajar again. If you think you can get him to spy on you, you might want to do something naughty like masturbating. See how he starts to react to that. I’ve got a great idea! You know the pictures Mike and I took of you? Leave a couple out in a place where he can discover them. I bet they end up in his room with him jacking off to them.”

“My god, Cathy! Are you trying to make me a slut to seduce Dave? I don’t know. I have that craving, but it's so wrong. But still…I’ll try a couple of things and let you know,” Jan answered back, shocked at Cathy’s taboo boldness.

Then Jan changed tracks, “Okay, Cathy, what is it that you do that is anywhere nearly as taboo as fantasizing about sex with a seventeen-year-old that is thirty years your junior?”

“Okay, that’s fair. I did tell you that I had taboo secrets. Like yours, mine involves someone younger. Unlike yours, I have acted on my fantasy. I guess the table is turned now. I am the one you will probably think is a disgusting pervert and bad woman,” Cathy said earnestly.

Jan was all ears, holding Cathy’s naked body close in emotional support as she was about to spill the beans.

“I seduced Brenda. You see, you are not the only one that has sexual fantasies about a teenager. You know how I like sex with girls—and I wanted to teach Brenda to be smart, and also teach her some skills. But mainly I wanted to have sex with her,” Cathy told Jan honestly.

“Holy shit! I guess I’m not the only one. I could almost do it easier with a young woman than with a young man. At least knowing what I know now after making love with you,” Jan said supportively.

Cathy elaborated, “Brenda is so sweet and innocent. She is wonderful in bed. I wish you could experience her. You would love it! But if I had a chance at Dave it wouldn’t be any different. I know myself too well. I’d fuck him for sure.”

Cathy paused, deep in thought, then asked, “Have you ever seen Dave’s cock? I mean hard?”

“Yeah, I have. I admit it. I found some dirty magazines in his room that he has been masturbating to. Since then I have checked on him now and again. Once, when he thought I was gone, I came home unexpectedly. He was playing music rather loudly and sitting in the living room, pants down around his knees and stroking his dick looking at a porn mag. I was going to say something, but I was kind of stunned. I just kept looking at his cock. It was big and hard as he stroked it. I just kept staring at it, amazed by its size on a boy his age. I realized then that he had the body of an adult. It was the cock of a man,” Jan admitted.

“Go on,” Cathy urged, “What did you do?”

“I didn’t do anything. I just stood there and watched him cum. Watched all of that cum squirt out of his cock like it would never end, in a big arc. Spurt after spurt. I had forgotten how hard and how much teenage boys cum. After that I just snuck away, too embarrassed to do anything,” Jan admitted.

Cathy had another question, “Is that when your fantasies about Dave started?”

Jan was honest, “I guess so. I couldn’t get that scene out of my mind. I could imagine him fucking Debbie Robinson with that cock and how good it would feel for her. And all that cum shooting out. Then I had the thought that it would feel so good to have that big teen cock inside of me. I masturbated to the idea but then tried to put it out of my mind. Then I had the dream. Ever since then, it's been a real craving.”

“Well girl, you are going to have to try and scratch that itch. It's up to you. As for the other thing, the one with my hubby, I definitely can help you with that one. I don’t know how your husband would feel about that. I don’t want Mike to ruin your marriage, but if he ever wanted to swap, I’d do it with him. But now I’ve got to admit that you are making me horny talking about teenage guys. He’ll probably wonder why I’m ogling him when he comes over with Debbie to see Brenda. Just let me know how all this is going and if I can help,” Cathy told Jan as she offered her support.

With that, Cathy began to idly suck on one of Jan’s nipples, as if it was a particularly good-tasting gum drop, sending a twinge of pleasure through Jan’s body.

All this talk of big, hard teenage cocks was making Cathy horny for one. It was been so long. All she had experienced for the last fifteen years were cocks of men around her age or so. Or older. So good hard teenage cock that recharges so fast was an idea that was making her wet. And making her contemplate seducing Dave herself. She would have to keep it a secret from Jan, of course, but the idea intrigued her. Little did she know that Ann Robinson had already enjoyed that big teen cock, having stripped Dave of his virginity already this summer.

What neither woman knew was that Dave was ripe for the picking. Having already broken his cherry with older women, he had a certain desire, bordering on a fetish, for mature women. Including Jan.

The thought that both of them had of seducing seventeen-year-old Dave had them both horny again. Cathy began to kiss Jan’s breasts more passionately, working her way up to Jan’s luscious lips. Jan was an amazing kisser and her soft, somewhat plump body underneath Cathy just added to the pleasure. There was just something erotic about her mature soft, fleshy plump body with those big tits and soft belly. It was like she was riper and more sensual. She had no complaints about CeeCee or Brenda’s skinny bodies, but Jan’s mature BBW fleshy one was something different and special.

Both of them reached down and began to rub the other’s pussy as they kissed. It felt wonderful for both to embrace the other and each wanted to please the other woman as well. However, Cathy was on top and in control. Soon she moved her kisses down Jan’s naked flesh to her pussy and began ministrations with her tongue to Jan’s hot zone. Jan ran her fingers through Cathy’s hair as she did so, totally thrilled by her blonde lesbian lover.

Jan now realized that she was cheating on Joe. Not in a way that would affect him, but she was having sex with another person. Though it was a woman, she realized it ended up amounting to the same thing. She was forty-seven and had been faithful from Day One, but maybe it was time to enjoy what life offered. Cathy and Mike Jones had changed her life. First Mike, and now Cathy. And of course, there were her “perverted” desires to consider as well. Having reached the brink, she now flung herself over the edge. From now on, she was going to have sex with anyone she desired at any time. Lesbian or Straight. There was no going back.

In a curious twist of fate, her husband was also being unfaithful to her for the first time as well. His redheaded co-worker, twenty-three-year-old Danica, would be very busy fucking Jim’s big cock in a few short hours at his hotel. But that is another story.

Cathy began to work Jan’s pussy fiercely with her fingers. She knew just what a woman liked and was doing it. She would tease her clit one minute and then rub it hard, nearly sending Jan over the edge. All the while she was fondling and sucking Jan’s big tits and nipples. It was almost more than Jan could handle!

“Oh god, Cath! Please lick my pussy! My pussy needs your tongue so bad, sweetheart!” Jan cried out, begging the blonde siren.

Cathy moved her lithe body down Jan, kissing her voluptuous mounds of breast flesh, then working her way down Jan’s ripe fleshy belly until she came to her pussy. Pausing momentarily for effect, Cathy next began to stimulate her with just the tip of her tongue. It was a form of exquisite torture. Jan reached her hands down to attempt to push Cathy’s mouth hard against her aching cunt hole, but Cathy resisted, insisting on working at her own pace. Jan noted during her pleasure that the jeweled butt plug was still inserted in Cathy’s ass.

Finally, Cathy began to apply the tongue and pressure to her pussy and clit that Jan desired. As she did, Jan began to push her pelvis and pussy towards Cathy in a fucking motion—back and forth, like she was fucking Cathy’s mouth.

“Oh god, Cath…oh god you do this so well. I feel sooo good! Oh god, I want to cum for you sweetheart!” Jan cried out, her pussy feeling the lightning bolts of pleasure, especially when Cathy hit her clit.

Cathy continued to work her tongue hard pleasing her older lover. While she enjoyed her other lesbian lovers, especially CeeCee, Jan’s simple, innocent soul combined with her ripe, fleshy mature body endeared her to Cathy. Cathy had created and molded her into a bisexual lesbian lover, so she took extra joy in pleasuring Jan. And right now, Jan’s pussy was delicious and juicy.

Using every trick her tongue could come up with, Cathy worked on her lover’s mature coozie. Adding a trick, she wetted a finger from the juices oozing from Jan’s cunt and began to work it inside of Jan’s anus. Jan immediately responded with an “ooohhh” and seemed to like the stimulation. So with her tongue in Jan’s twat and her finger fucking Jan’s ass, Cathy was giving her maximum stimulation and it showed in the way Jan cooed and moved her body in rhythm.

“Mmm…oh god…oh…oh…ooohhh…ooohhh yes, your finger…mmm…Cathy…Cathy…ooohhh…oh god Cathy, you’re gonna make me cum sweetheart…oh fuck yes…honey…oh, oh, ooohhh…oh god…OH GOD OH GOD OH FUCKING GOD CATHY!” Jan cried out in exquisite sexual joy as she orgasmed on Cathy’s tongue and finger.

Jan felt like she had to pee as she orgasmed and let loose with everything grabbing Cathy’s blonde head and pulling it in tight. Her body shook uncontrollably as she came, and she felt herself squirting, something she had never done before. The stream continued after Cathy had pulled her face back, soaking the bed. Cathy just smiled a Cheshire Cat grin as she watched the pleasure she had caused in Jan manifest itself.

Jan lay back on the bed, deep in the afterglow while Cathy made her way to her side once more, holding her and kissing her softly while idly caressing her breast. It was one of the most incredible orgasms Jan had ever experienced and the first one that had made her squirt. It felt so good laying next to her gorgeous young blonde lover. She never wanted this night with Cathy to end, but she knew it must. She had to get home.

Typical of her as a mom, the first thing Jan said was to apologize, “I’m sorry for soaking your sheets so much as I did. I just don’t know what came over me. I have never done that before.”

Cathy smiled at Jan’s wonderful innocence, “It’s just squirting and it means that you had a particularly good orgasm. I’m glad I made you squirt like that, and I’m more than happy to wash the sheets. It’s no big deal. The important thing is that we both feel good with each other and that we made each other cum.”

“Thank you, Cathy. You are so sweet! I love you, you know. Not in the way I love my husband but in a special way. I know you have other special women friends, but I’m here for you anytime you want. I want to do this more with you. I know who I am now and that includes not being ashamed of having sex with another woman. And thanks for what you told me about both your husband, Mike, and also Dave. I’ll have to think more about Mike, but I’ll let you know how it turns out with Dave,” Jan told Cathy as she finally got up from the bed and began to dress.

Jan pulled Cathy’s still-naked skinny body into hers and gave her one last passionate long kiss. It was hard to leave, but Jan knew she’d be back. Grabbing the vibrator she had purchased, Jan walked out the front door, a changed woman. From now on, things in bed would be much different.

Published 
Written by Maturetasty69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments