Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Seductress Ann - Night of Pleasure

"Ann continues her night of sex with her daughter’s teen boyfriend"

102
6 Comments 6
19.4k Views 19.4k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"Part 3 of the Robinson Family Sex Chronicles"

The sex Dave had experienced with his girlfriend’s thirty-seven-year-old mom, Ann, had been amazing that afternoon. He was no longer a virgin, thanks to her, but the sex had left them both craving more. So Dave set up an alibi with his best friend for that night. One that involved him supposedly sleeping over at his house, while actually, he was going to spend the night having sex with Ann Robinson. He couldn’t wait to get back to her house.

For her part, Ann had spent the time apart trying to decide what to wear for his return. She wanted to dazzle him with her sexiness in a way that would out-shine her daughter, Debbie.

She ended up wearing her short shorts and switched to a white, stretchy top with a plunging neckline that showed her cleavage off very well. Under that, she wore lacy black panties and a matching bra, one that also pushed her boobs up nicely. The effect, she thought, was just right: lots of cleavage on display, and her boobs poking noticeably forward, voluptuously in the clinging top. The black bra was slightly visible under the top, creating a rather naughty effect that brought attention to her tits.

When Dave showed up he was properly pleased. He had a hard time taking his eyes off of her prominent big jugs. Especially because he now knew how they looked bare. They embraced and kissed passionately. Eventually, they ended up on the sofa, with Dave caressing her upper thighs and tits. He was obviously as horny as hell.

He told Ann how beautiful and sexy she was. Dave realized that he had never really appreciated just how sexy his girlfriend’s mother was before. In fact, her sexy, full-bodied, voluptuousness far exceeded that of sixteen-year-old Debbie. Ann’s boobs were right out of Playboy. He couldn’t wait to fuck her again.

Ann wanted to take their time before they fucked, so she worked her kisses down his neck, removing his shirt as she did, then she kissed his chest. As she was kissing his nipples, she undid his shorts and pulled them along with his underwear, down. His cock popped up, as hard as a hickory fence post.

Ann fondled his shaft with her hands for a bit, then put her lips on his cock head, kissing it. His eyes widened with wonder. He knew what a blowjob was, and had hoped to talk Debbie into giving him one, but to his delight, here was her mom actually about to do it.

She took his cock deep into her sensual mouth, and, while looking up at his eyes, bobbed her mouth up and down his shaft. Pausing momentarily, she asked, “Do you like?”

Of course, he could only answer, “Hell yeah I do! Oh my god, Ann, that feels so good!”

The visual treat of her sucking his dick, with her well-endowed cleavage showing as she did, heightened his pleasure. He wanted to see more though. Finally, Dave asked if she could take off her top.

Ann complied, and knelt there, just wearing that sexy bra supporting her big, jutting hooters, pushing that massive cleavage together, as she expertly worked his cock. Seeing her cleavage, and watching her head bob up and down on his cock as she sucked him, was so incredibly erotic!

His friends had talked about, and dreamed of, getting blowjobs incessantly. But which one of his friends would believe he had actually gotten a blowjob from his girlfriend’s mom!

All that stimulation was just too much, and he felt himself starting to cum. He warned her that he was about to shoot his load, but she just looked at him, smiling with her eyes, mouth continuing to work his dick as he ejaculated right into her mouth.

Ann knew exactly what she wanted to do and just took all his big load in. As Dave relaxed after the final spasms, Ann looked up at him, smiled, and opened her mouth, revealing it full of his cum. In fact, it was dribbling out of her mouth, down her lips and chin. She reached up with her fingers, and, while still smiling at him, expertly wiped the cum off her chin and face. Then she made a show of sucking it off her fingers.

If he had only just watched her just do this act alone, say, as he jerked off—it would have been enough to make him cum. He couldn’t believe that Ann could be so erotic.

After they had finished, Ann asked if he was hungry. Being a teenage boy he always was hungry, so Ann flitted around the kitchen, cooking them a bite to eat. She had put her top back on but tied it up so her belly showed. Her belly was a bit flabby and hung over her shorts in a muffin top, but Dave found it erotic anyway. Especially combined with those jutting tits and cleavage.

Ann loved the attention he was giving her. He made her feel like she was seventeen again. She was actually giddy; a stark contrast to the lows she often felt. He wolfed down her meal, and helped her clean up, occasionally rubbing up against her butt with his cock.

Finally, as they finished, he pushed her against the counter and began kissing her hard. She put her arms around him, and they kissed as they waltzed to the bedroom. She could feel his raging hard-on in his pants as she did.

In the bedroom, she broke away, and with a dramatic flair, shoved him to the bed while she danced away. It was probably corny, but Ann slowly removed her shirt, tossed it, exposing her bra-encased boobs. She then turned around, shaking her big sexy ass at him. She felt silly but good, showing off dramatically. Let Debbie try and top this!

Next, she turned around, worked her shorts down her legs, and eventually off, in a similarly sexy manner, kicking them toward him. Then she gyrated and cupped her breasts, still wearing the bra. Finally, she slowly removed her bra and flung it at him.

She continued the show, flaunting her bouncing boobs for him, until, hooking her thumbs in her black panties, she pulled them off and flung them in his face.

Dave could smell her pussy on them, and was wondering if his hard cock was going to cum then and there!

Ann went to him, now naked, and pulled off his shirt, then his shorts, until he sat there naked. A blonde Adonis with a very big hard cock, sticking straight up out of his pubic hair. She shoved him down flat and fed him her tits while fondling his cock with her free hand.

In total control, she ordered him to eat her pussy. Laying back on the bed, Ann spread her legs and raised her knees, exposing her hairy cunt, and those dark-tinged lips.

AlicyaRayne
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlicyaRayne

Dave eagerly, and now more expertly, went to work, tasting her pussy lips, then sliding his tongue up the slit to her clit. Quickly he was working her engorged clit until Ann was moaning in ecstasy.

It wasn’t long before she came hard from his energetic cunnilingus, once again pulling his head tight into her pussy, involuntarily arching her back, while voicing her ecstasy with a loud, “oooohhhhh god ohhhhOH!” as she trembled with pleasure.

As soon as she had finished that orgasm, she frantically turned over onto her hands and knees, sticking her ass in the air, and instructed Dave, “Fuck me now!!”

Dave assumed that this was what they called the “doggy” position. He got behind her and fumbled a bit sticking his cock into her pussy, damn near sticking it in her ass instead. The next try was too low. It was getting embarrassing. Ann finally reached back and helped him stick it into her dripping wet vagina.

As his cock head was sliding past the entrance, Ann shoved back, pushing his cock deep into her. He positioned himself for maximum penetration and started his in-and-out thrusts. Her pussy felt so good! Once again, he had never felt anything better in his life. Sex was the best!

Ann helped out by shoving her ass back slightly, setting the pace. Their bodies came together with a loud smack every time. Ann’s ass rippled with every hard thrust, the sight of which, was more erotic than he could imagine. Her wide hips and ass narrowed to her waist, and then, widened at her chest and upper back. A beautiful naked hourglass backside to look at topped off with her mane of medium-length dark brown hair.

Her tits were visible bouncing to the side a little bit, but if Dave looked in the mirror on the dresser, he could see an excellent side view of him and her, and see her hanging tits bouncing. All in all a very erotic view. His cock went so deep into Ann it would bump her cervix.

Ann cried out, “It hurts! It hurts so good! Keep it up. Faster, oh god yes, harder!”

Dave got into the swing of things and followed Ann’s instructions to fuck her harder and faster. He athletically hammered his cock into her deep and hard, his body noisily slapping against her big ass.

And he did love her big ass that he was pushing against and watching ripple, telling her, “Oh my god, Ann, you’ve got the nicest ass! I wanna fuck your ass all night long!”

But no sooner had he got the words out, when his inexperienced and over-stimulated cock betrayed him, shooting his load of teen cum deep into her experienced mom cunt.

Recovering, he kept on fucking her, relentlessly hammering her pussy until she too had a massive orgasm. He stayed behind her, cock still inside her, his animal-like thrusts penetrating deep into her pussy.

This time she begged him, “Spank me! I’m such a bad momma…spank your momma!”

Dave complied gladly, spanking Ann’s ass with nice slaps that she seemed to thoroughly enjoy, because once again, she orgasmed with a loud cry, burying her head in the pillows as she did. Strangely, he had visions of him fucking his own mom, Jan, just like this. Such a dirty fantasy!

Of course, Dave would have been very surprised to learn that in a couple of hours his dad would be doing the exact same thing, in the very same position, to his mom. He never would have dreamed how much his own mom liked getting her ass spanked. Although he had spied on his mom naked, he had no idea what a hot fuck his forty-eight-year-old mom could be. But that is another story…

Meanwhile, Ann collapsed and Dave withdrew his cock. He could see his cum oozing from Ann’s pussy lips and thought that was erotic. He almost wanted to lick it off of her but thought she might think that was perverted.

Then Dave had another perverted thought. He imagined fucking both Ann and Debbie together. Debbie’s lithe young body and firm little tits and tight pussy contrasting with the fleshy delights and experience of Ann, her big tits and nice big fleshy ass and big pussy lips. He’d love to fuck them both together, going from one to another. Ann’s tits in his mouth while he fucked Deb’s cunt. Such perverted thoughts.

They fucked several more times that night, in every position again, even once in the missionary position at Ann’s insistence. Ann’s swollen cunt was positively dripping with his semen, and even she couldn’t think of a time she had fucked so much. His cock got hard again so quickly that she could fuck him again and again without a long wait between. It was so big and hard!

She knew it was perverted to fuck a teenage boy like Dave, but she was loving the experience. His big cock kept her coming back for more. He wanted to try every position and type of sex, but Ann reined him in; it was better to keep him craving for later on. He wasn’t much good for having anything in common to talk about, but he was a great fuck that she was rapidly molding into the sex partner she desired. And she had every intent of keeping him around for a long time to come.

He was learning from a clean slate, and doing exactly what she wanted him to do her in bed. And he was so damn grateful to her! Older men always had a wife or job to run off to. Or fell asleep. They never were as totally focused for this long of a time at having sex with her as this kid was. He made her feel like a sex goddess!

She also had feelings of jealousy, thinking that his wonderful cock would eventually be fucking her daughter, but resolved to keep them together in order to keep him close in her life to fuck her. No matter what it took.

Ann also began to contemplate seducing other teenage boys, just to see if this was a one-off, or if they could supply the sexual attention she craved.

Finally, they collapsed naked together in the bed on its huge wet spot, Dave cuddling her fleshy body as they fell asleep. However, in the early hours of the morning, Dave woke up and gazed at the dimly-lit, naked woman next to him. He didn’t want to wake her up, but looking at her made him so horny. In the end, Dave just grabbed his hard cock and slowly jacked off feeling the hardness of his cock in his hand, working it until the pleasure peaked, then letting his cum shoot out and splash onto her body.

Between the afternoon and the evening, it had been the best day of his life.

Published 
Written by Maturetasty69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments