Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tom’s Bisexual Awakening

"Horny from his bi-sexual experience with Joe Robinson, Tom hooks up with his friend Steve from work and tries anal"

84
11 Comments 11
16.1k Views 16.1k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Author's Notes

"Part 13 of the Robinson Family Sex Chronicles - written at the request of some Friends who wanted to see a bisexual side-trip in the series."

When Tom got home from his trip he couldn’t wait to tell his buddy Steve about his sexual experiences with Ann and Joe Robinson. They both worked together and when told about Tom’s experiences, Steve admitted that he was turned on by Tom’s adventures. [Read: “Night of the Cuck, Day of the Bi - Tom Visits the Robinsons” for the details that Tom told Steve.]

“I can’t believe you got to fuck your old girlfriend in front of her husband! Not only that, but he offered her up to you on a silver platter! I’m so horny hearing this that I’d jack off to this right now if I could,” Steve told Tom.

Tom and he had a relationship of a sort. They were practicing bisexual “‘bate buddies”, as they called it. That is, they loved to watch porn and masturbate together. Both secretly enjoyed looking at other men’s hard cocks and seeing them cum. When they realized that each other was into the same thing, they arranged to get together for some sexual fun on the sly.

And that’s how it started, jacking off together watching porn, usually at Steve’s house. Soon each had a desire to have the other stroke their cock. And that turned into rubbing and stroking them together. But this still didn’t give each the fulfillment they needed.

So eventually they took their mutual enjoyment of cock to the next logical level in their pleasure sessions. In other words, they started to suck each other’s cocks, which both of them enjoyed immensely. Tom’s description of the sexual pleasure he had experienced with both Ann and Joe ended up making them both horny. And with their history, they both knew just how to satisfy their lust.

That is the overview. Most of you already know about Tom’s adventures with Ann and Joe Robinson from “Night of the Cuck, Day of the Bi - Tom Visits the Robinsons”. As for Steve, he was a few years older than Tom and had been bi-curious for quite some time. He also enjoys nudism and wearing his wife’s panties. When Tom became his co-worker and Steve found out they had the same passion for porn, he decided to take a chance and invite Tom over. And Tom eagerly went along with what Steve suggested they do.

It was Steve who originally broached the idea of jacking off together. And horny Tom quickly agreed. It was Steve who was the first to ask if he could jack Tom’s cock as well. And finally, it was Steve who first offered to suck Tom’s cock. Steve had been slowly raising the ante on his bi-curious fantasies. And was getting more thrills with each new elevation of the taboo with Tom. Easy-going and horny Tom hadn’t noticed this but always was willing to try something new, sexually. So he was the perfect guy to explore Steve’s bisexual curiosity with.

Fortunately for both of them that day, Steve’s wife was going out of town overnight with a girlfriend of hers, taking all their kids with her to see a play. That left the house available for Steve’s secret shenanigans. Tom told his wife he had to go over to Steve’s and help with a project, and that settled it, the evening of forbidden sexual pleasure was on!

Joe went to Steve’s house as fast as he could get away from his wife. Neither wasted any time once they got there. They didn’t need any foreplay or romance, just sex. Steve met Tom at the door. As he opened the front door to let Tom in he stepped behind it, out of the view of the street. The reason why became instantly obvious to Tom. Joe was only wearing his wife’s lavender bikini panties!

“I like it!” exclaimed Tom, who also noticed the significant bulge inside the panties.

Following Steve, Tom stripped naked as soon as he walked into the master bedroom and plopped onto the bed, his cock flopping semi-hard between his legs as he walked to the bed and climbed on.

Steve bent over, showing his ass in the lavender panties as he put a porn flick on the TV. He had purposely picked a bi MMF video that featured two mature men having a threesome with a mature blonde woman. He also knew that it would progress to bisexual action between the men, and eventually anal sex. Steve was having a recurring fantasy lately about receiving anal and was curious as to what Tom would think.

In this video, all of the porn actors were over forty. The woman was a hot-looking mature who could hold her own against girls half her age. It began the usual way, with the woman sucking one of the guys, and they got caught as the other guy opened the bedroom door. Then, of course, he joins in and she starts to take care of each of them.

They watched the video together, both laying back against the headboard next to each other. It wasn’t long until both men got hard and began to fondle their dicks. Steve pulled the lavender panties aside to free his boner to do so.

Tom was a bit surprised by the video. Not paying much attention, he assumed it was a bi FFM flick. He assumed it would be usual with the guy fucking both girls, and the girls doing some hot lezzy action. But this one was different, featuring two men instead. The action was good, and both of the guys had nice big cocks. He decided if he was there, he would want to suck their cocks.

By now, the blonde was getting split-roasted by the two studs. One was fucking her doggy-style while she sucked the other’s cock.

After seeing this scene, the sexual tension was becoming too much, so Steve suggested they stand up and frot their cocks against each other. For both of the men, it was erotic to feel each other’s hard dick rub against their own. Tom reached down and began to jack both of them together as they stood there. It felt so good to have their cocks rub against each other in this fashion, their naked bodies close together and experiencing a sexual thrill being exchanged between them with the porn action going on in the background.

Soon Steve squatted down and began to suck Tom’s dick. Tom moved onto the bed for more comfort and Steve got on the bed with him and grabbed Tom’s cock in his hand and lifted it so he could lick Tom’s balls and asshole as Tom lay back with his knees in the air giving good access to his sex parts. Steve worked his magic with his tongue and mouth around Tom’s hole, then up his balls and shaft until finally he sucked Tom’s penis into his mouth, and with his fingers encircled around the base as his mouth went up and down on Tom’s shaft.

By now the action on the TV had changed. One guy was under the woman as she was being fucked by the other. He was positioned in a way to lick both her pussy, and the other guy’s cock. Tom’s eyes flitted between the action on the TV and Steve sucking his cock.

It was as good of a blowjob as Tom had ever had. It seemed a guy just knew instinctively what felt good to another guy when it came to sucking cock. He loved getting blowjobs from Steve! He also loved giving head to him as well. Soon he hoped to fulfill that desire.

Tom voiced his pleasure with this act as Steve took his cock in and out, “Oh yeah…fuck yeah…goddamnit Steve you’re a good cocksucker man…fuck yeah….just like that!”

Steve continued to work his magic until he felt Tom’s dick start to throb, then he sucked faster and deeper on the shaft, jacking with his hand until he felt Tom spurt his spunk into his mouth. Steve greedily milked Tom’s cock, swallowing Tom’s cum as fast he could. Steve loved the feel and taste of cum in his mouth and the satisfaction of making another guy cum. It was the highlight of sucking cock for him, possibly even more than blowing his own load.

The video featured some bisexual action as well. At this point, one guy was sucking the other guy as he was eating the woman’s pussy.As Tom recovered, both of their eyes were glued to the porn.

Tom was planning on sucking Steve, as usual, but waited to watch this scene play out. Meanwhile, he told Steve about how his friend Joe fucked a woman in the ass and how good it felt. The thought had occurred to Tom that a guy’s ass would probably feel the same. He didn’t dare say anything for fear of what Steve would think. After all, sucking cock was one thing, but this idea was going a bit far to the dark side.

Steve was hoping the subject of anal would arise, “I’d take any ass I could get. But my wife is never going to let me try anal with her. That I’m sure of. And that probably goes for most women. But I’d sure love to try it.”

Holly_Bae
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Holly_Bae

Tom was trying to decide if Steve’s thoughts were similar to his own. What did he mean by “any ass”? Emphasis on “any”.

As if in sync with both of their erotic thoughts, the action had now changed on the screen. The men had changed places and one of them was bent over the hot blonde and was eating her. But while he was doing so the other guy had moved behind him and was now engaged in anal intercourse with him, fucking him in the ass. The blonde was egging on the action.

“Wow! Look at that shit man! He’s giving it to his buddy. And his buddy seems to be enjoying it even. I bet that probably does feel good,” Steve exclaimed.

Tom answered back. “No shit! Goddamn! I hear that you can cum from getting anal. Rubs the prostrate gland or something.”

“You’ll probably think I’m a fucking pervert or something for saying this. I love women. And I would want to fuck a woman in the ass if I could. You know that already. But honestly, I’d be tempted to try it once like these guys are. Using a lot of lube of course,” Steve opined to Tom.

“I hear you, man. Just to see what it's like” replied Tom.

Both were wondering how it would feel to fuck a man’s asshole, and conversely, wondering what it would feel like to take a cock in their ass. Neither was sure of what to say. It occurred to both of them that it would probably feel a lot like fucking a woman in the ass. Both wondered how much different it would be than screwing a cunt.

“I guess anal sex is kind of like sucking cock” Tom spoke up, breaking the silence, “We kind of thought that only women could do that with us, but we found out that it wasn’t a big deal for us guys to do with each other. Just another way of having fun for when we can’t have sex when we want from our wives.”

Steve then made a leading suggestion, “I’ve got some lube I use for jacking off.”

Tom replied cautiously, “Yeah you need that. Joe told me that the chick he fucked was pretty lubed up. Okay, I’ll admit it. I’m interested if you are. At least to see what it’s like just this once.”

Tom thought for a moment more and then committed with a single caveat, “Hey, if I let you fuck my ass, will you let me fuck yours?”

Steve thought for a bit and said, “I’ll try anything once.”

By this time in the video, both men had cum and the action had switched to something else. But neither Tom nor Steve was paying attention. Both of them were getting hard again and Steve finally took off his wife’s lavender panties.

They repositioned on the bed but while Steve intended it to be his ass that got fucked, it was Tom who had just shot his load a minute ago and probably would take a while to recharge. So it was Tom who got in the doggy position and asked Steve to start lubing him up.

Steve, despite his original intentions, was to be the “top” for his first time anal, instead of the “bottom”. Still, he was looking forward to it so he began to lube Tom’s asshole with his finger. He also reached down and started jacking Tom’s cock as he did so. 

Then Steve positioned himself behind his buddy and slowly pushed his cock in, telling Tom to relax. It took a while for Tom to relax and get the hang of it. Steve just kept up some pressure as his cock went in deeper by stages. Eventually, he felt Tom loosen his ass muscles, and at that point, Tom took him all in.

Steve told Tom, “Oh fuck this feels…goddamn, it feels pretty fucking good! Oh yeah! I like the way this feels. Kinda hot!”

Steve was surprised how much like a woman’s pussy Tom’s ass felt, and was enjoying this by now. His hard cock was tingling with pleasure as he went in and out of Tom’s ass.

He didn’t fuck virgin Tom as fast and hard as he would his wife’s cunt, but Tom seemed to enjoy it and reached up and started playing with his cock and getting with it.

While he did so, Tom let Steve know how it felt, “Oh fuck yeah, Steve, it's weird but I like it. I think you’ll like it too. Fuck me, Steve, fuck my man-cunt! Oh god, I love the way your big cock feels inside me!”

“You got a nice ass, Tom. I love fucking your nice fucking ass! Oh, fuck this feels so good. You’re gonna like it!” Steve blurted out in ecstasy.

“Goddamnit fuck me, Steve. Fuck me in the man-cunt! It feels so good! I think you might make me cum,” Tom said encouraging the action as he felt Steve’s cock rubbing his prostrate.

Their bodies slapped together with every thrust of Steve against Tom’s ass until Steve stiffened with orgasm and Tom felt the amazing feeling of Steve’s dick throbbing as it shot its load deep into his ass. And it felt very good feeling him cum inside him.

“Oh fuck Tom! I’m fuckin’ cumming you in your fucking ass! Oh, holy fuck!!” Steve cried out in ecstasy.

Steve slowly removed his dick from Tom’s sweet man cunt, surprised at how much he enjoyed anal with a dude. Tom had felt himself creeping to the edge of cumming, but not quite able to do it. Still, it felt pretty good. It was probably something he’d never do again, or ever tell anyone about, but it was alright! Tom realized that if Steve had just kept going he would have eventually orgasmed from that cock fucking him. He liked how he could feel Steve shoot his load inside him.

They traded places and went thru the lube routine, this time with Steve’s virgin ass. And this time, more lube was used.

Then Tom slides his cock into that tight brown hole. It felt amazing. Just like Steve had told him it would. As Steve relaxed, he went in deeper and deeper. It felt slightly different than a pussy, but much the same in certain ways. One thing is for sure. Steve’s asshole was tight!

Steve was also surprised by how good it felt having another man’s cock in his ass. He was enjoying it like he hoped it would. Right now his bicurious fantasy was being fulfilled. For sure Tom was loving it because he was already shouting its praises, “Fuck yeah! I should have been doing this for years! Oh, fuck your ass is sweet. What a tight cunt!”

Tom began to fuck Steve’s ass in earnest, shoving his hard cock in and out of his friend. Both of them understood the process now and had abandoned previous prejudices and qualms. They were fucking as avidly as if they were fucking their wife’s cunt. Or to be more specific, Tom was. Steve was enjoying it on the merits of his own fantasies.

Then he reverted to animal-like grunts as well as Steve. While Steve’s cock wasn’t rock hard as he was being fucked it still felt amazing as his prostate was massaged by Tom’s hard dick. Amazingly he found himself cumming as Tom’s cock went in and out of his ass. It felt so good to be getting fucked by Tom and have his cum dripping out all over the bedsheet below him.

“Oh fuck yeah! Fuck me, Tom! Fuck my ass…oh goddamn Tom, I’m cumming! I’m fucking cumming!!” Steve cried out as his cum dripped from his cock.

Soon Tom had a huge loud orgasm, “Oh fuuuck!”

Steve felt Tom’s cock throb and cum inside of him. It was very much a turn-on!

Both agreed that it felt really good. Both agreed not to tell anyone what they had just done. Tom decided he wanted to see if he could cum next time he took a cock in his ass. Steve couldn’t wait to try it again. He had enjoyed both positions but thought that it would be hot if he was wearing his wife’s panties the next time he got fucked. Maybe even her bra. Both realized that they were truly bi, they loved fucking women the most by preference, but if the chance arose with another guy...

Both knew that the next time they got together for some “‘bate buddy time” with each other they would do it again.

Published 
Written by Maturetasty69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments