Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Debbie and Bree - On the Hunt

"Debbie Robinson and new-found friend, Bree, go on a man hunt. Debbie’s dream finally comes true."

25
2 Comments 2
5.4k Views 5.4k
8.7k words 8.7k words

Author's Notes

"Part 38 of the Robinson Family Sex Chronicles"

For sixteen-year-old Debbie Robinson, this was going to be a strange weekend. Her dad, Joe, had been invited by her grandma, Millie, to her boyfriend, Dan’s cabin in the mountains for the weekend. Upon hearing the news, her mom, Ann, insisted that Debbie accompany her father. Ann saw this as an opportunity to get rid of her husband and daughter so she could chase men. If everything went as planned, she would have a guy in her bed all weekend.

What made it very strange was the fact, unknown to Debbie until she arrived at her grandma’s house, was the fact that a divorced woman who was one of grandma’s neighbors, would also be going to the cabin with her dad and Millie. And Debbie wasn’t invited along but would stay at grandma’s house.

The neighbor’s name was Lori. Lori was a forty-one-year-old brunette with nice D-cup tits. Her body was thickening in the waist and ass, and she had enough of a flabby, soft belly to be classified as a BBW. This didn’t matter to Joe, who knew just how sexy she looked naked, and how good she was in bed. Joe had slept with her before on a memorable night shared with his girlfriend, Christine [see “Joe’s Redneck Three-way”].

The fact that her dad was probably going to cheat on her mom was a shock. Of course, she knew that he wasn’t happy and there was no love left in the marriage, but her dad seemed like the reasonable one. Of course, more than anyone, she knew he had unfulfilled sexual needs, but him going out with this woman that Grandma Millie had lined him up with was a shock!

Debbie was told that the plan was for her to stay at grandma’s house while the adults were away. She also learned that Lori’s nineteen-year-old daughter, Bree, would be around to take care of any needs. Debbie felt that she was being railroaded by both of her parents. However, when Lori and Bree showed up and met her, things changed.

Bree was an outgoing, friendly, and attractive brunette. She immediately took to Debbie, making the blue-eyed blonde feel comfortable in a big-sisterly way. The first thing she announced was that Debbie was going to stay with her. The next was that they were going to have fun. Debbie began to have hope. It was obvious that this slim, sexy, brunette was going to make sure they both had a good time.

So just like that, it was all arranged. Millie, Dan, her dad, and Lori were off to the cabin, leaving Debbie and Bree alone. Bree promised her mom, Lori, that she would take care of Debbie. But of course, for Bree, that meant having a fun party weekend that involved men and booze shared with her new friend, Debbie.

As soon as the adults had left, Bree told Debbie her plans for the evening, “There is a rodeo in town and all the cowboys will be down at the honky-tonk. So that’s where we will be going. All my friends are gone, so I’m glad you showed up. I didn’t want to go alone.”

Debbie was surprised. It seemed like such an adult thing to do. She had never done anything like this before. Yet, she was looking forward to it. But she had some reservations.

“That sounds fun, but I’ve never been to a bar before. Or picked up guys like that. And what do I wear?” Debbie asked her new-found friend and mentor.

“You’ll love it! Good-looking guys and booze. And hopefully, some hard-bodied cowboys to dance with. As to what to wear, all you need are some skin-tight jeans or shorts, and a sexy top and you’re set. If you have some cowboy boots, that would complete the ensemble. We are going to pick up some cowboys and have a good time, girl! And if not, we’ll have to see if there are any local boys to have fun with,” Bree told her new young friend.

“I’ve never done anything like this before. Won’t they card us?” Debbie asked, concerned about being turned away.

“Nah, we’ll be okay. I’ve done it before. I look close enough to twenty-one and when I get done with you, you will look older too. Besides, they aren’t in the habit of kicking out good-looking girls that attract customers. And that will be you and me. You just act as if you belong there and don’t tell anybody you aren’t twenty-one,” Bree instructed.

Debbie had more questions, “What happens if we get picked up? What then?”

“Don’t worry. If that happens, we can either go to their place, or we can bring them back here. Some of the guys that are in town for the rodeo have a motel room. But if you feel safer, we can come back here,” Bree told her.

Bree had questions about their parents as well, “I had no idea about your dad and my mom. It just seems so weird! Do you think my mom and your dad will end up…you know, doing it? They’ll be gone for two nights.”

“It’s so weird to me, too. I didn’t expect this, but I think he is on the way to divorcing my mom. Knowing my dad, yeah, I think that they will end up sleeping together. I saw the way my dad looked at your mom. He has the hots for her,” Debbie opined.

“Good,” Bree said, “My mom gets bitchy when she goes without sex for a long time. It’s kind of weird thinking that our parents are going to be screwing each other. I’m trying to picture that and it is just so bizarre!”

“What about us?” Debbie asked, “Do you think if we pick up some guys they’ll expect us to, you know, have sex? Because I’m still a virgin and it would be my first time.”

“That’s totally up to you, Debbie. But I know that if I can get a hot cowboy in bed, you’re going to find me naked and whooping and hollering while I ride him!” Bree told her unashamedly.

“Sorry, I don’t mean to sound like a prude. It’s just that I’m new to this stuff. But it sounds fun to me. I’m sick and tired of being a virgin. It seems like no matter how much I try, I just can’t get fucked and lose my virginity—if you’ll pardon the expression,” Debbie said.

“You can say ‘fuck’ all you want. I guarantee that I want to get fucked and when I am—I’ll be riding him and telling him to fuck me harder!” said Bree in a worldly manner that belied her nineteen years.

“Holy shit, Bree, you are my kind of girl! Let's get ready to party and…everything!” Debbie whooped, leaving out the implied “get fucked” part.

An hour or so later, Debbie was transformed into a hot young woman. Bree expertly guided her in selecting an outfit, lent her a pair of cowboy boots, and then helped her apply her makeup. Normally Deb didn’t use this much, but Bree was an expert at applying eye makeup and not stinting on it. Before you knew it, Debbie looked much older than sixteen. She could pass for a twenty-year-old. She could hardly believe it was her when she looked in the mirror.

The honky-tonk was humming that night. Little did Debbie know it was the same place where her dad had met his secret girlfriend, Chris, for the first time. Bree walked in brazenly, aware of the eyes checking out her and Debbie. There were more cowboys than she had ever seen in there before. Guys of all ages. Things were looking good for the pair. Sitting at the bar, Bree ordered them Pina Coladas and the pair sat back, sipping and waiting.     

Attention for the girls wasn’t long in coming. By the time their drinks were two-thirds gone, two young cowboys walked up and sat on either side of them. Instinctively, they each picked the girl closest to their age and offered to buy them a drink. When the fresh Pina Coladas came for the girls, along with their own beers, they suggested that they all move to a table. All four of them knew that they had struck gold that night with each other.

Bree and Debbie were a striking pair of girls. Bree was the perfect brunette with a nice trim figure topped off with firm C-cup tits. Her long hair and makeup were perfect and the way she fit into her skin-tight jeans showed off her prime bottom. She was wearing a tube top that showed off her flat stomach and stretched tight over her perfect tits. Cowboy boots accentuated her legs and sexy ass when she walked.

Debbie was looking good as well. Thin and petite, her cut-off jeans also showed off her perfect curves and cute little ass as well as her legs. Her halter showed a good deal of skin and her gorgeous tan. She was also wearing cowboy boots she had borrowed from Bree, which had the same effect on her ass. Her long, blonde, hair and big blue eyes were captivatingly beautiful. Debbie was self-conscious about her boob size—wishing she had more than her A-cups, but that didn’t seem to stop the boy next to her from eyeing her up like candy.

His name was Cody, and along with his brother, Jake, competed on the rodeo circuit. It was one of the smaller regional circuits, but it was a start. He had long, tousled blonde hair, brown eyes, and an athletic, trim build. At five-ten, he seemed to be born wearing cowboy boots and jeans. His black cowboy hat appeared to be a permanent fixture. He told Debbie he was nineteen. Debbie lied to him and said she was eighteen. Cody didn’t give a fuck. All he cared about was that she was hot-looking and friendly.

Jake was twenty-one and the oldest of the family. There was an air about him that made him seem older than his years. He didn’t talk as much as Cody but had an infectious smile. It was that smile and confident demeanor that immediately attracted Bree. An inch taller than Cody, Jake had dirty blonde hair and a white, straw cowboy hat that he placed on the table. Bree felt the intensity of his attention focused on her. And loved it.

The girls drank their fresh Pina Coladas and the guys drank their beers. Jake seemed to nurse his. He wasn’t a big drinker like his wild little brother. There was a good connection between the four of them as they talked. Their pairing up seemed instinctive.

Talking to the two sexy girls, Cody began to tease them, “Are you two Buckle Bunnies? ‘Cause I love Buckle Bunnies!”

Debbie was clueless as to the meaning of the term “Buckle Bunny.” She had no idea that it meant a rodeo groupie girl. She had only been to a couple of rodeos in her life, so all of this was new.

“Nope! Just the opposite. It seems like every cowboy that comes to town seems to chase us. Hell, why should we go to them? We have all we can handle!” was Bree’s confident put-down.

Jake shook his head and said, “You’re an idiot, Cody. No wonder you can’t get any girls!”

Unfazed, Cody replied, looking at Debbie, “‘Cause if you’re a Buckle Bunny, you can be my Buckle Bunny any time you want! Damn, you’re good-lookin’, honey!”

Debbie blushed from the flattery but tried to hide it from Cody by sipping her drink. Jake and Bree just shook their heads at Cody’s teen-macho antics. Bree knew that Jake was just the kind of guy she was looking for—and intended not to let him get away. Debbie could handle the little brother, Bree thought. Being just sixteen, Debbie had a greater tolerance for his antics than she did.

Unbeknownst to the foursome, their waitress was talking to the manager and pointing them out to him. Debbie in particular. What the manager didn’t know was that Cody had been flirting with this waitress and she had designs on him after work. Then Debbie came along and stole him.

Casting a dirty look towards the bartender for his negligence, the manager strode to the table and addressed Debbie.

“Miss, can I see your I.D.?” he told the blonde, seeing if the suspicions of the waitress were right.

Stuttering and flushing red, Debbie replied, “I left it home, sir. But I’m old enough.”

“Sorry, miss. If you don’t have any identification, you can’t drink here. It’s the law,” the man informed her.

Normally he would have let a good-looking girl like this slide on a busy night. She was good for business. But he had been recently warned that the beverage commission was looking for violators, so he couldn’t take any chances until the heat died down.

“I guess this means we’re going. Do you two want to go party with us somewhere else?” Bree announced with fire in her eyes.

“Cody and I are staying in a cheap motel room with one bed. But we can go there if you want,” Jake offered.

“No thanks, Jake. My mom and Debbie’s dad aren’t home so we can go to my house and have the whole place to ourselves,” Bree told Jake.

“Hell yeah! Let’s take the party there! So are you two sisters?” Jake asked.

“Nah, we aren’t. It’s complicated. Her dad and my mom went away together for the weekend. I guess they like each other. So, anyway, nobody is home but me and Debbie,” Bree explained.

This conversation got Bree thinking. If Mom and Joe got married, they actually would be step-sisters. That put Debbie in a whole new light. It might be fun to have a little sister like her. One thing was for sure—having a good-looking girl like her around didn’t hurt when it came to picking up guys!

Jake and Cody had walked to the bar, knowing that they would be too drunk to drive back later on, so they took Bree’s car. Jake was the soberest so he drove. Cody wasted no time snuggling with Debbie in the back seat. His arm went around her immediately. The cute blonde did nothing to discourage that. In fact, she snuggled tighter against his body.

The rum from her drinks was hitting her hard now. Debbie felt like she was floating and ten feet tall. Her inhibitions now gone, she gladly snuggled up to this handsome guy who was so bold with her. She wished she could be like Bree—so mature and worldly. Bree seemed to know just what to do. Debbie decided she would be bold too. Bree’s previous words came back to her: “…if I can get a hot cowboy in bed, you’re going to find me naked and whooping and hollering while I ride him.”

Cody would be a pretty good choice to ride whooping and hollering. She could imagine his cock inside of her already. Would tonight be the night she lost her virginity? And would it be to this stranger? In her heart, booze or no booze, she knew that this night would be that night. Thinking that thought, she snuggled with Cody.

Arriving at Bree’s house, they all went inside. Debbie plopped down on the loveseat with Cody, still wrapped in an embrace, and Jake took the couch while Bree went to see what booze she could steal from her mother. The bar was depleted except for a six-pack of beer in the ‘fridge. Sitting down and popping the tops, they all toasted to getting kicked out of the bar. Bree queued up the playlist on her phone and sent it to the Bluetooth speaker in the room, then pulled Jake up to dance.

Bree looked hot bouncing and gyrating in the center of the room with Jake unsuccessfully trying to keep up. They ended up in each other’s arms for the first time, and the clasp took on serious tones as Bree melted her body against Jake. Looking down, Jake could see the “fuck-me” look in Bree’s eyes as his hand instinctively made its way to cup her ass. At this moment, he knew he would give up first place in the competition just to fuck this sexy nineteen-year-old cowgirl.

“Looks like you two are getting along just fine,” Bree said, breaking the spell between her and Jake.

Debbie and Cody had arisen during this last song and now were in an embrace, slowly dancing to the tune. Debbie’s head was upturned and her long hair cascaded down her back. Cody moved his lips to hers and kissed her. It became long and passionate. That is when Bree saw them.

“I think we are doing just fine, Cody answered.

“Just fine,” Debbie concurred in a dreamy voice.

Letting go of Jake, Bree chugged her beer, then spun around, arms above her head, and did a sensuous little dance for him.

“Hee-haw! I’m ready to ride a cowboy now!” Bree drunkenly announced to the room.

The sexy brunette sat down on Jake’s lap, straddling him as if to give him a lap dance. Her mouth went immediately to his and they began to kiss. Jake’s cock began to harden.

“I don’t know about you, but this cowgirl is ready to show you a good time,” Bree said softly as Jake’s strong hands cupped her ass again.

“You are one hot girl, Bree, and if you are looking for a good time, I’m your man. And it won’t be no eight-second ride,” Jake told her confidently.

While the older pair kissed on the sofa, Debbie and Cody fell back onto the loveseat, still hugging and kissing. Cody’s hand ended up on Debbie’s breast, but she made no move to remove it. His leg was between hers, encased in those oh-so-tight shorts, and after a minute, Cody swore she was rubbing her pussy against it. His tongue was in her mouth, and his hand was on her boob with only the material of her shirt separating it from her flesh and nipple. He then shifted his leg between her thighs experimentally.

Putting his leg in a more optimal position brought results. Debbie was rubbing her crotch against him. It wasn’t just the booze, Debbie was signaling her carnal desires to him in the most erotic way. Now he just needed his brother and Bree to leave so he could make further moves.

As if reading his mind, Jake and Bree got up and walked away, Jake’s hand on her ass. They were going to Bree’s bedroom. Bree was a hot sexy girl and a little intimidating to him, though they were the same age. But if given half a chance, he would love to fuck her. But Debbie was equally hot and not so intimidating. He wondered if she really was eighteen. Her body seemed to indicate she was younger. Whatever the case, it was obvious that she had the hots for him. Now was his chance!      

Continuing to makeout with the blonde, Jake slide his hand under Deb’s top and then up to her breast. As before, there was no protest. Gaining courage, he moved it onto her firm little mound.

Lost in her dreamworld, a little fuzzy from the rum, Debbie felt Cody make his move and responded, “Mmm…that feels good.”

Knowing he was on the right track, Cody continued to play with Debbie’s little tits, switching from one delicious firm mound to the other, feeling her nipples harden and then rolling them in his fingers. Finally, Debbie pulled up her halter, exposing her delicious little cupcakes. As soon as her tits were exposed, Cody went for them with his mouth. Her nipples were nice and hard, sticking perkily up into the air. As he sucked on them, Debbie moaned and ran her fingers through his hair.

Debbie began to rub her pussy on his leg harder, obviously enjoying the feeling. When she reached down and felt his hard cock through his jeans, he knew that tonight was his lucky night.

“Let's go to my room,” the lithe little blonde suggested in a whispery voice.

Getting up, they continued to embrace. The halter top fell back over her delicate mounds but Cody strategically slipped his hand under the top and continued to grope her boobs. They walked awkwardly embracing and kissing until they reached the stairs. After a moment spent kissing, they reluctantly parted and climbed the stairs to the guest bedroom. A dim light spilled under Bree’s doorway and the curious pair of teens stopped for a moment and listened at the door.

“What do you think Bree and my brother are doing now?” Cody whispered.

There was not much to hear, but Debbie opined, “I think they are doing what I think you and me are going to be doing soon.”

Unheard by Deb and Cody, Bree was at that very moment sucking Jake’s rather nice cock. She looked beautiful doing so, with her dark hair framing her pretty face and topless body. Her sexy makeup, and those pretty tits nakedly jutting outward, were hot looking. But especially the enthusiasm with which Bree took Jake’s cock in and out of her mouth, made it seem like a scene from a porn video.

She reminded him of the time that a rodeo queen sucked his dick just wearing her rodeo queen sash across her naked breasts. On that occasion, she pulled his cock out of her mouth just as he was cumming and shot his cum all over her tits and that sash. It was a better prize than the belt buckle he won. He wondered if she did that to all the single guys who were event winners. Thinking back on it, the raven-haired beauty probably did.

Meanwhile, Debbie and Cody made their way to the spare bedroom next door. Debbie had never been in this type of sexual situation before and hesitated as to where to start. The bed seemed so adult and risque! But she was feeling as good as it gets at the moment—just the right amount of alcohol and sexual-induced high—so she jumped on the bed with gusto. She desperately wanted to fuck Cody, so why not get down to it?

Splayed out on her back, Debbie lifted her bare legs and commanded Cody, “Hey cowboy, take off my boots.”

Lifting each leg in turn, Cody worked the tight cowboy boots off. The halter top was pulled up under her jugs, exposing a flat, sexy tummy and cute belly button. Her bottom half seemed promising under her short, torn, and faded, jean shorts.

“How about I take off your shorts, too,” Cody offered.

“Not so fast, cowboy. You take off your clothes first. I wanna see what kind of a stud I’ve picked,” Debbie replied with a bit of an alcoholic slur.

With a grin, Cody removed his western shirt, then his jeans, dropping his boxers. He had a nice hard, hairless body with a cock that was standing tall and proud. Not quite as big as Deb’s ex-boyfriend, Dave’s, it was still more than adequate. All doubt was removed. Debbie wanted that cock to fuck her. Now!

Lifting her ass off the bed, Debbie began to work her tight daisy-duke shorts down over her hips, exposing her thong. Cody grabbed hold of them and pulled them the rest of the way off. When he saw the thong appear, he knew she was going to be a good fuck. In his experience, any girl that wore a thong instead of regular panties had a slutty side and loved to fuck. His pole got even harder.

“Do you want to turn off the lights?” Debbie asked innocently, assuming that is what adults did when they had sex.

“No way! I want to see your sexy body! Let’s keep this little bedside light on,” Cody told her as he turned off the overhead light.

About this time they heard Bree’s voice through the wall that separated the bedrooms. It wasn’t conversational, it was a loud wailing call in which the words were unintelligible, but still carried a meaning. It was a cry of sexual ecstasy. Then there was the sound of the headboard banging against the wall which seemed to act as an exclamation point to the orgasm. Bree had just cum from Jake eating her pussy and was bucking in the throes of passion. Her legs were grasping his body and pulling him in at the same time as she did the same with his head, using her hands.

The sound supercharged the libido of both Deb and Cody. Both of them wanted to feel what they just heard from Bree and Jake. Cody got on top of Debbie and pulled her top off, exposing her breasts and their hard, pink nipples. He took time to savor the moment, studying Debbie’s pretty face and then the details of her cupcake breasts. He tried to memorize the look of her nipples and the aureole that surrounded them. The way her breasts heaved as he held her down, pinned by her arms and his body.

SofaRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofaRose

Jake had told him to take his time and not rush into screwing a girl’s pussy right away. He said it was better for both of you. And he was right. This moment was magical, looking at her sexy body in the warm light and especially into her wide-open blue eyes. Eyes that conveyed the message “fuck me.” He decided to suck her tits some more and then eat her pussy.

In the other bedroom, Jake was very pleased with the girl he had picked up tonight. Bree was a wildcat! A good-looking, sexy, unabashed slut that was up for anything. The second they got into her bedroom the dam broke and they ripped the clothes off of each other as they leaned against the door. Jake’s hands were all over Bree’s naked body, pulling off her thong and then feeling her bald pussy, round firm ass, and delicious tits. In no time her boob was in his mouth as she grasped his ass and then his cock, jerking it.

Bree sunk to her knees, pressing Jake against the door as she began to suck his cock. There wasn’t much in the way of preliminary build-up, rather she took it boldly into her mouth and began to suck it, going ever deeper and deeper, with a smooth, steady rhythm. It was at this moment that Cody and Debbie were listening outside the door. However, Bree didn’t want him to cum just yet. Not until he was inside of her. So she got up and pulled him towards her bed.

They tumbled onto the bed, naked, and as they fell upon it, Bree told him, eyes glittering, “Goddamnit, cowboy, I need a good fuckin’ tonight. Are you going to give it to me?”

“I’m gonna ride you as you’ve never been ridden before. Let's just see if you can buck me off!” Jake replied as he stuck his finger in her pussy and took her brown-tinted nipple into his mouth.

Bree was ready for him to stick his cock into her cunt right then and there. That is usually what happened. But Jake was taking his time and the desire for him to get down to brass tacks and fuck her was getting excruciating. However, Jake held out, sucking and biting her nipple and fingering her swollen clit with an expert finger.

Booze always made her horny and she began to beg in a slurred voice, “Goddamnit, Jake! Stick your cock into me right now and fuck me! I fuckin’ need it. I need it so bad!”

But Jake was unmoved by her plea. Instead, he moved his mouth down her well-tanned belly until he reached her bare pussy. He was sideways on the bed now, one hand tweaking her nipple and the other finger-fucking her twat. Then his tongue hit her pussy lips and Bree about went into orbit!

As Bree was about to receive a treat she loved, but didn’t get very often, she begged him again, “Oh fuck yeah! Eat my pussy! Please! Oh, holy fuck! Holy fuck…holy fuck…oh holy fuck…Jake!”

The last words were given as Jake fully committed his mouth and tongue to her pussy, going in for the kill as he re-adjusted his position to his best advantage. Bree was ecstatic now, clasping his head in her hands and pulling him in as she raised and looked down her body at him, over the large mounds of her firm tits.

Bree couldn’t remember any guy eating her pussy so skillfully before. He would tease her clit with his tongue, then suck her pussy lips with his mouth like he was giving her a hickey. Then back to her clit until she couldn’t take it anymore.

She orgasmed so hard the headboard banged against the wall as she screamed, “OH, OH, OH GOD! JAKE!”

Neither of them gave any thought to the noise they made and whether Deb and Cody might have heard them. They were in a world of their own just now. For that matter, neither knew where the younger pair were. To be honest, neither cared if they were overheard.

In the bedroom next door, Debbie spread her legs for Cody as his mouth neared her pussy. Even with the thong still on, Jake could tell that Deb’s pussy was bald. What a little slut she was! He pulled it aside and began to lick her pussy lips, eliciting a moan from Debbie. Cunnilingus was the form of sexual gratification Debbie was most familiar with. Her experiences with Brenda, Cathy, and Joe had made her love it. And now Cody was going for it as well! How lucky could a girl get?

Debbie’s twat was wet by the time his tongue went inside her fuck-hole. Her pussy lips were so delicate and pink. They were also surprisingly large in Cody’s mind. He immediately began to suck one in his mouth as he held her underwear aside. Debbie sensed that her silly little thong was holding up the show and wanted to be naked as she gave herself to Cody’s face. Lifting her ass she reached down and began to pull it off. Cody finished the job before going back to work with his tongue.

This time Cody was both licking her clit and finger-fucking her at the same time. His unused fingers were in her butt crack area and the slight pressure there felt so good.

Boldly, Debbie asked, “Mmm…stick your finger in my bum.”

Cody was surprised at the request. He had never had a girl ask him to stick his finger in her ass before. Debbie was very knowledgeable and experienced with sex—probably beyond what he was. Wetting his finger with her pussy juice, Cody complied and using a bowling ball hold, inserted his finger into her asshole while the other one fingered her pink cunt. His tongue in the area of her clit completed the task.

“Oh god, yeah! That feels good…umm…it feels so good,” the lithesome blonde cooed as she ran her fingers through Cody’s hair.

Debbie was thoroughly enjoying Cody’s tongue and finger ministrations to her cunt and ass. He was getting into finger-fucking her ass now, along with the rest. She could feel her body tingle everywhere and began to pinch her nipple to add to the symphony of pleasure she felt. The thrill rose until it washed over her whole body and was too much to contain. Debbie exploded in a cataclysm of rapture, bucking and pulling Cody’s head in tight to her pussy as her legs wrapped around his naked body.

“Oh, oh, oh, oh my god…OH MY GOD, OH, MY GOD!” Debbie gasped as her petite young body shook around the epicenter of her pussy.

Extracting his face as well as his fingers from her pussy and ass, Cody gave Debbie a silly grin as he slide up close to her face, her naked flesh under his.

Kissing her, Cody gushed, “Oh my god! You are so fucking hot!

“Thank you! You aren’t so bad yourself, Mr. Rodeo Star. Hmm, let’s see, how is your cock?” Debbie replied as she reached down and felt his penis.

“I think you need a little help down there. Get on your back and let Miss Debbie take care of Mr. Peter,” Deb told the young man with a melodic voice.

Doing as he was told, the pair switched positions, with Debbie on top. The first thing she did was dangle her titties in Cody’s face. Being so small and firm, they didn’t dangle much but still looked delicious. Cody couldn’t help but imagine how sexy Bree’s bigger tits would look in the same position. Nevertheless, Debbie’s little cupcakes did the trick and soon he was sucking away on them, each in turn while his hand caressed her bare ass.

But Debbie was determined to show this older boy just how hot she could be in bed. You could say that she learned her lessons from Cathy Jones quite well [See: “Cathy Seduces Teens Debbie and Brenda”]. Cathy encouraged her to be bold and now she was moving her body down in the most seductive way, with her ass sticking up in the air, until her mouth reached Cody’s cock.

The slight disappointment Cody felt when Deb’s tits were removed from his mouth was more than made up for when she engulfed his cock with her mouth. The athletic little blonde was well experienced in giving oral pleasure because there was no hesitation. She took his cock right into her mouth as she grabbed the base of his shaft with her hand. Sucking it with gusto as she twisted her hand on his shaft made Cody moan loudly.

“Ahhh, oh my god, Debbie! You are so good! Suck it, girl! Oh fuck yeah!” he cried out, voicing his extreme pleasure.

Debbie fixed him with her startling blue eyes as she inhaled his cock, taking it deep into her mouth. But their mutual pleasure was again interrupted by the noise of the headboard of Bree’s bed banging against the wall. You could hear Bree cry out words of sexual ecstasy and encouragement to Jake and his guttural answer. It was hard to make out the words, but “fuck” and “fuck me” were distinguishable.

“Goddamn! I think my brother is fucking the shit outta Bree!” Cody exclaimed.

Coming up for air, Debbie answered, “Yes he is and I think Bree is loving it.”

Cody replied, “And I’m loving how you are sucking the cum right out of me.”

As erotic and entertaining as this audio voyeurism was, Debbie went quickly back to the pleasant task of enjoying a dick in her mouth and giving pleasure, so there was no immediate answer.

However, she soon stopped and looked up and announced, “I want you to cum inside of my pussy.”

“Oh fuck yeah, Deb! I want to do that. Are you ready to screw now?” was the artless reply from Cody.

As an answer Debbie lay on the bed on her back, spreading her legs while Cody rolled over on top of her. But before he entered her, he engaged in the time-worn ritual of tearing a foil pack he retrieved from his pants and pulling out a rubber. Next, he deftly placed it over the tip of his cock and rolled it down, until his penis was covered in the latex sheath. Jake had told him to take no chances on the road. He didn’t want to knock up a girl he barely knew and end his rodeo career or have to make child support payments. Hence, he was always ready with a rubber.

Debbie stared fascinated at this ritual. Because she was a virgin, and her previous sexual experiences had never involved vaginal penetration by a guy, it was all new to her. It probably wasn’t necessary because her dad had put her on the pill after they got home from their last camping trip together [See: “Debbie Goes Camping with Dad”]. Seeing an experienced lover like Cody perform this ritual was somehow comforting, although she resented the delay. It let her know that he cared for her and was wise in the ways of sex. He was the perfect man to take away her virginity.

With the prophylactic in place, Cody positioned his big hard cock at the entrance to her tight cunt and began to probe with the tip of it. He knew Debbie was super tight, just from fingering her, but the resistance was still surprising. How could a girl this experienced in sex be this tight? It was obvious that she had to have enjoyed several cocks inside her snatch to have become as good in bed as she was. Yet he could hardly get it in!

Finally, Debbie broke the awkwardness of the moment with a shocking announcement, “I probably should tell you that I’m a virgin.”

Cody was stunned! How could this girl be so hot and skilled in bed and be a virgin? Just how old was she? He took her at face value when she said eighteen, but how could she be sexually active for so long and still be a virgin?

“How old are you?” Cody demanded, afraid of the answer.

“I’m sixteen. I promise! I…huh…I just never have had a boy inside of me,” Debbie replied, almost with tears in her eyes, fearful that, once again, she would be frustrated in her efforts to lose her virginity.

“Oh that’s okay,” Cody said soothingly, “I just was hoping you weren’t too young because you are so hot and I want to fuck you so bad! I’ll go easy on you. Just tell me to stop if it hurts too much.”

Debbie was grateful for Cody being so nice in this awkward moment. He was the right guy to fuck her for the first time. With that, she reached down and spread her pussy for him to enter.

Unusual for a guy his age, Cody had never fucked a virgin before. Every girl he had enjoyed sex with had had her cherry popped by someone else previously. So this was a real treat. He was going to be the guy to pop Debbie’s hot little cherry. He would be the one she would remember forever!

Pushing his cock into her tight little cunt, Debbie let out a little gasp. But he was in her tight love tunnel at last and began to slowly go in and out of her. Cody was surprised that there was no resistance from a hymen or the blood that he had heard about when guys talked about fucking a virgin. Debbie’s hymen was torn long ago and her use of a dildo had ensured that this particular facet of losing virginity was not in the cards. She had been penetrated before, just not by a guy.

“Oh my god! This feels amazing!” Debbie gasped as the sexual act began.

“Mmm, good. Because it feels amazing to be inside of you. Are you doing okay?” Cody asked.

“I’m fine. It doesn’t hurt much. Mostly it feels so good. Oh god, I want you to fuck me! Fuck me and make me cum!” Debbie said in reply.

It did feel amazing to have a man’s cock fill you up inside, let alone rub against your clit every time he went in and out, Debbie thought. It was like being one with the person. Like you had joined souls. No wonder her mom loved to get fucked. It made you feel so good! Now she was on equal footing with her mother. Now she was a woman in the fullest sense of the word.

The first tentative strokes were taken and now Cody was ramming his cock in faster and deeper. The pleasure radiating from Debbie’s clit raised exponentially. As good as all of her sexual experiences had been before, there was nothing quite like actually getting fucked in your pussy to make you feel this good. It was what she was made for and craved.

“Do you like this, baby?” Cody inquired, just before sucking her nipple again.

“Oh god yes! I love your cock inside of me, fucking me. Don’t stop! Fuck me harder! I never want you to stop…never!” the sixteen-year-old sex kitten cooed.

“I’m gonna fuck your pussy hard, baby. I’m gonna give you a real cowboy fuck tonight. This stallion is gonna ride you hard,” Cody growled at his teen lover.

“Oh god, yes! Oh yeah…oh yeah…oh god yeah…faster…mmm, bite my nipples…oh yeah…like that,” Debbie cried out.

Like the foreplay he had experienced with her, Debbie’s fucking was superlative. It may have been her first time, but she certainly had caught on quickly and was screwing him for all she was worth. Her hip pushed up, driving him in deeper and making loud squishy noises as his cock went between her pussy lips as they fucked.

Debbie was reduced to making “mmm” and “oh” noises while Cody made guttural grunts as he fucked her tight cunt faster and faster. If he had ever fucked a girl hotter than this petite blonde, he couldn’t remember when. But their orgiastic coupling was interrupted again by sounds from the next bedroom.

Evidently, Bree and Jake were reaching some sort of climax because the headboard started banging against the wall again. This time it tapped our a rapid beat. Then, muffled, wild cries of pleasure were heard as Bree and Jake reached nirvana. This voyeuristic audio once again only made Deb and Cody fuck harder.

“My brother must really be giving it to your friend!” Cody exclaimed.

“Oh god yes! Bree is getting so fucked! I want it too. I want it just like her!” Debbie exclaimed, pleadingly as she neared orgasm herself.

Scarcely had she got the words out of her mouth when she climaxed on Cody’s cock. Scratching Cody’s back with her fingernails, the athletic little blonde wrapped her legs and thighs tightly around Cody. Cody could feel the strength of this little soccer player’s legs as she trapped him. She also began to buck underneath him in a most erotic way as her blue eyes rolled up in her head. Again, Cody wasn’t sure he had ever seen a girl orgasm as hard as Debbie was doing now.

“OH GOD, OH GOD, OHHH GOD!” she called out, evidently attempting to match the cries from the other room.

With the tight little blonde exploding underneath him, it was just too much for Cody. His cock throbbed in the most exquisite way as he blew his potent load into the rubber on his cock that filled Debbie’s tight cunt while making his pleasure known to the world.

“OH FUCK! OH SHIT, DEBBIE! I’M CUMMING!” he cried out, loud enough to be heard in the other room.

****************************************

A movie director would have zoomed in on Cody atop Debbie as the two naked teens both came together. Then he would have zoomed out and slowly panned to the next room in a shot that saw both couples in the throes of fucking, only a wall between them. Next, he would zoom in on Bree and Jake, showing Bree riding Jake cowgirl-style, her nice size melons bouncing wildly as she rode his cock like a woman possessed. Perhaps next he might have faded in an additional scene that was shown next to Bree and Jake—that of Bree’s mom, Lori, and Debbie’s dad, Joe, fucking in an identical fashion at the cabin at the same time.

Lori and Bree would have been a study in similarities. Clearly, they were mother and daughter. The way both brunettes fucked with gusto and rode their man, and even their facial expressions were similar. But there was contrast too—Lori’s even bigger breasts that flopped up and down, for one. Or Lori’s soft, ripe, mature BBW body with its pronounced floppy belly bouncing on Joe. Or her wider, fuller, yet luscious ass. These stood in comparison with Bree’s flat stomach and thin, teen body with its small, yet nicely rounded ass. One day Bree would likely have similar dimensions to her mother, but now there was an erotic contrast between mother and daughter.

The story of Lori fucking Joe at their cabin retreat, along with Joe’s mother, Millie, and her boyfriend is a story for another time, so for now, let's zoom back to just Bree and Jake.

Jake had a nice cock. It was probably one of the bigger ones Bree had experienced. And she liked how it felt. She had climbed atop Jake, enjoying the view of his muscled chest as she lowered her pussy onto his stiff rod, the big helmet of it teasing against her opening and clitoris. Bree liked being on top. It gave her nice control over the sensations in her pussy. As Jake’s dick slid deep into her vagina, she knew she had struck pay dirt with this horny cowboy. His cock felt fantastic deep inside her hairless pussy.

Jake was savoring every minute of sex with Bree. She was a lucky catch. So good-looking and sexy! From her perfect, nice firm titties, to her slender waist and then her bald pussy and tight ass, Bree was a winner. Jake wasn’t particularly picky when he was on the road riding the circuit. He had fucked tall girls, skinny girls, girls with no tits, fat girls, short girls, ugly girls, girls with huge melons, and girls of every skin color. He had also fucked a few middle-aged women that had a thing for young cowboys. These were the most grateful and always showed him a good time. But Bree was at the top of the list!

Bree settled down on his cock and began grinding away, her delicious C-cups dangling seductively in his face. She had an amazing body and her pussy was tight with rather large, brownish lips that clung to his cock as he went in and out of her. She was an enthusiastic fuck who liked it hard and fast and rode him as if she was on a mission. And she was—the mission of maximum clitoral stimulation leading to orgasm. The lithe, athletic brunette fucked him like he was the last man on earth.

“Ride me cowgirl! Ride your fucking stud! Don’t let me buck you off,” Jake told her as he thrust his hips up hard, doing his best to buck her and fuck her.

“How do you like your cowgirl now? ‘Cause your cowgirl loves your big cock! Now shut up and fuck me!” Bree shot back with a wild smile on her face.

“I’m gonna fuck your cunt until you can’t walk, you sassy little bitch!” Jake retorted, ignoring the comment to shut up.

“You think you can break this filly to the saddle? Well, this bitch can’t be tamed! But screw me hard and see if maybe you can tame me,” Bree answered tantalizingly.

From then on, it was Bree making “Oh” and “Uh” sounds as she bounced and ground on his cock, tits bouncing. There was a faint sheen of sweat on her smooth, tanned body. White tan lines demarked the boundaries of the tiny bikini she wore to tan in. This just emphasized her snatch and nipple areas more. The totality of the sexual experience had the cum rising from his balls. It would be anytime now.

“OH FUCK, BREE! I’M GONNA CUM! I’M GONNA CUM IN YOUR FUCKIN’ PUSSY!” Jake called out at last as the headboard banged repeatedly against the wall.

Immediately Bree responded, just as loudly, “Fill me up, Jake! Let it go! Cum inside of my fucking pussy! Breed me you fucking bastard!

Jake’s muscular, tanned body bucked under the nineteen-year-old hottie like a bronc in the arena. His cock spasmed, shooting his cum into her cunt. As the rapture subsided slightly, and with Bree still riding him with vigor, Jake put her nipple in his mouth and nibbled it hard. This act was all it took for Bree to cum.

“OH, OH, OH, JAKE! JAKE! OH FUCK!” she shouted out, not knowing that her cries (and the previous ones) could be heard by Debbie and Cody in the next room.

Exhausted for the moment by her sexual frenzy, Bree collapsed on Jake, letting his cock warm the inside of her cunt as he brushed the hair away from her glowing face and kissed her. The afterglow felt wonderful, but there was one thing on Bree’s mind—they had better be fucking again in fifteen minutes or so, or else!

The same thoughts were going through Debbie and Cody’s minds as well. Debbie eyed the used cum-filled condom on the nightstand and wanted it again. And like all good thoughts, they did come true soon enough. This time Debbie requested that Cody fuck her doggy-style. She wanted to know how it felt to have a cock fuck her pussy from that position. She already knew how it felt to have a cock fuck her ass doggy-style and was looking forward to the comparison. Obligingly, Cody, grinned at Debbie and pulled out another condom. This time Debbie helped in slowly fitting the rubber over his hard cock.

Bree began by sucking Jake hard again. She decided to ride him cowgirl-style on this second go-around, as well. This time around, they heard Debbie and Cody climax through the bedroom wall. It brought a smile to their faces as they looked at each other’s naked bodies.

As Bree braced herself over Jake, titties dangling, she said, “Sounds like Debbie and your little brother are having fun too. Those two sound like they are fucking like animals! I hope he is as good as you.”

“He ought to be. I taught him everything he knows,” boasted Jake.

Bree cooed to the man she was riding, “Mmm…Debbie is a very lucky girl then!”

Much later that night Debbie was thinking the same thing as the naked stud lying sleeping beside her. She was so lucky to have her virginity taken by such a hot guy who cared for how she felt and was attuned to her sexual moods. It wasn’t sex, but sleeping all night naked with the man that you had just had such amazing sex with, was a pretty good thing in itself. It seemed to lend a permanence to the sexual act. Sleeping naked every night with the man you just had given your body to would be so wonderful. Now that she was no longer a virgin, Debbie was looking very forward to the future—a future with a lot of sex. She understood her mom’s sexual desires at last.

Published 
Written by Maturetasty69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments