Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jan’s Boudoir Photo Session

"Jan Webb decides to get some sexy boudoir photos taken for her husband and ends up having sex with Mike and then Cathy Jones. Her first lesbian experience"

49
4 Comments 4
10.1k Views 10.1k
4.3k words 4.3k words

Author's Notes

"Part 18 of the Robinson Family Sex Chronicles"

Jan Webb’s wedding anniversary was coming up soon. But what to get her husband for a gift?

In talking with one of her book club friends, Jennifer, about what would be a good anniversary present for her husband, Jen suggested some boudoir pictures and recommended a guy named Mike who lived nearby who had taken hers.

Jan called Mike and met with him to look at his album. Mike showed her his first album, the one with the lingerie shots and without the nudes, though he did mention that nudes were an option, and they agreed on a time. Flipping through the pages, she soon spied a picture of her friend, Jennifer, the one that recommended Mike to her. She was a bit shocked to see that Jennifer was wearing some very see-through sheer lingerie. You could see her dark nipples very clearly. One might expect to see her bush through the sheer panties but it wasn’t visible. This seemed to indicate that she was shaved bald. It was quite an eye-opener for Jan to see her forty-four-year-old book club friend in a different light.

The dirty nude pics that she and Jim had looked at in the porn magazine in mind were what she really wanted to give him, but decided just to do lingerie pics instead. She had no idea how comfortable she would feel nude in front of a stranger—especially with her admittedly somewhat chubby forty-seven-year-old body. Jan ended up selecting a black baby doll outfit as well as a sexy blue panty-and-bra set. She also had her mousy brown hair dyed blonde. On arrival at Mike’s, she went into the basement with him and changed into her baby doll outfit in the costume room.

Mike was very complimentary and made her feel at ease rather quickly. He complimented her on how sexy she looked and how her husband would love the pics. They talked and he found out that the girl her son, Dave, was dating was the best friend of his daughter, Brenda. He then told her that Ann Robinson had posed for him previously. Jan mentioned that Jennifer was the one who recommended him. Mike’s eyes seemed to light up at that mention.

“Ahh…Jennifer. She was one of my very favorite models. A real natural at it,” Mike told Jan.

Mike then offered Jan some wine, and she downed a couple of glasses to help her relax.

Jan was self-conscious because she had become a bit chubby in the middle and had a definite belly nowadays. She thought the baby doll would hide this a bit. But Mike praised her belly, telling her it was sexy and gave her some artistic curves. Certainly, the size of her tits merited praise, and he did compliment those. Soon she was posing in some rather sexy poses for him and had overcome her shyness to some degree.

Like with Ann, Mike would touch Jan to position her. And like with Ann, Jan didn’t seem to mind.  Jan was quite a bit older, shorter, and perhaps not quite as good-looking as Ann. But her big tits were so much like those of Ann that Mike was quite aroused by her. He couldn’t but help but touch her as he posed her.

Jan quickly felt the thrill of being risqué and half-naked in front of another appreciative man. She wasn’t sure she was attractive to anyone but Jim, however, Mike seemed to think she was sexy, and that was a turn-on. His touches had an erotic tingle, and even though she knew she shouldn’t like it, she did. When his touches lingered on her butt, back, shoulder, or legs, she longed for them to not end. But of course, they did.

Jan’s baby doll was sheerer than she realized, so Mike had a perfect view of her bare ass through them, as well as her nipples through the gauzy fabric. Those nipples were now hard, a combination of her being turned on and the cool of the basement. In addition, the panties were opaque enough to see she was shaved bald. She wasn’t a flirt like Ann, who enjoyed cheating, or an exhibitionist like Jennifer, but he decided to test the waters with her to see if she might be inclined to engage in some hanky-panky with him.

When he finished with everything he could do with the baby doll outfit, he had Jan change into the blue bra-and-panties set. While she still felt self-conscious about her belly showing as it did in this outfit, Mike assured her that she was sexy, belly or not. The bra showed off her excellent cleavage and large breasts. The skimpy high-cut panties did the same for her ass—showing most of her ass cheeks.

Looking in the mirror, she thought her ass did look nice, and Mike seemed to take a lot of pictures showing it off in different positions. Finally, Mike suggested that they take a break for a minute.

As they talked about how the photo shoot was going, Mike asked Jan what her husband would like. Would he like to see more skin? Because his opinion was that most husbands thought the naughtier the better. Jan admitted she would like to do some naughty nudes but was scared. Mike put her at ease and told her that lots of his married women clients did dirty pics.

She wondered about her friend—the one that had recommended Mike. Did Jennifer pose nude too? A raven-haired beauty that seemed proud of her body, she seemed like the type to do so.

“Did Jennifer pose nude?” Jan asked.

“Well, I probably shouldn’t be telling you this, but yes she did. She gave her husband some very good pics for him to enjoy,” Mike told her conspiratorially.

If Jennifer could do it, so could she. And with that, she reached around her back and un-clasped her bra.

Jan was scared but also turned on by being so naughty as she removed her bra for the first time in front of someone who wasn’t a husband or boyfriend, exposing her breasts as she let her large tits flop free.

Mike’s cock was hard as a rock as he posed and photographed Jan topless. Jan, too, was feeling turned on, displaying her tits in front of this strange man. It was such a turn-on, like the time she gave Jim that blowjob in the car in the restaurant parking lot, and a couple walking by saw them. She had always secretly liked guys looking at her boobs.

As he stood behind her positioning her for various shots, she felt his hard cock against her butt. He bent her over and spread her legs, then pulled her panties off her ass cheeks so they were bunched in her crack for a shot. Then he had her face him and pull them tight up into her pussy for a pic that showed much of her outer labia. After that pic, Jan volunteered to remove them. As her bald pussy was exposed and Mike went to position her with spread legs it was just too much for him. The shorts he was wearing didn’t do much to hide his boner.

“Oh my god, you’ve got a massive boner!” Jan blurted out unintentionally.

She was feeling a little horny herself in the presence of this good-looking younger guy.

“I’m sorry. It’s just that you’re so damn sexy. I can’t help it. I want to finish your pics but I can’t. You make me so goddamn horny!” Mike admitted. “I better have my wife finish your photo session another time. She’s pretty good at that.”

Jan was such a nice woman-next-door type lady that, originally anyway, he only wanted to take some really hot pics for her husband. He just couldn’t bring himself to fuck her unless she wanted that. Yet part of his brain did want to fuck her mature, ripe fleshy BBW body. But it was evident that she wasn’t planning on that. She wasn’t a slut like Ann or one of the “Libertines” of their circle of friends. Nor was she the occasional stripper that wanted portfolio pics to get herself featured in a porn mag, where a fuck was just part of the deal. She was a nice lady and he couldn’t take advantage of that.

Jan was stunned that she could make this good-looking guy horny. She was feeling frisky herself but didn’t want to cheat on Jim. But she wanted to do something, and more than that, she wanted to see his hard cock. And Mike had been so nice and complimentary to her.

Finally, in a maternal way she told him, “That’s okay Mike, we can stop, but first I want to see just how horny I’ve made you.”

And with that, she reached over and undid his shorts, pulling them and his underwear to the ground. And was well-rewarded for her effort.

“Oh wow! You’ve got a hard one there!” Jan told him, excited at her brazenness.

Then she had a very dirty idea that would push her personal boundaries as far as cheating goes— and one that was very appealing to her at the moment.

Jan told Mike, “Here, lay down on the bed for a minute and I’ll take care of your problem.”

Mike obeyed, not knowing what she was going to do. Jan sat up next to his reclined body, her bare tits looming over him, and reached over and started to jack off his cock, telling him that she was going to help him cum. As she jerked his hard cock, her big tits dangled tantalizingly in front of him as she bent over. She didn’t know what had come over her, but it was so fun to be such a naughty wife and do this with a strange man right here and right now.

“Do you mind if I touch them?” he asked.

Jan laughed and told him to go right ahead and play with them. Jan felt like she was living on the edge, but this wasn’t cheating was it? She was only jacking him off, not fucking him. She had jacked off boyfriends before she was married. What was the difference? It was just helping him out. He had been so nice and non-judgemental to her.

It felt good having him knead and play with her tits and nipples. She always loved it when guys did that. Her big boobs were her special gift to men, starting when she was sixteen. She leaned over to allow him to suck them. Rather quickly she realized that she actually might climax from him doing this to her sensitive nipples. She concentrated on jacking his cock and it didn’t take long. Soon he was growling in pleasure, then his cock throbbed and spurted out his cum all over his cock, his chest, and her hand.

“Oh god, Jan, I’m gonna cum!” he burst out in warning as his cock throbbed and his sperm arched through the air to splatter on his cock and her hand.

Jan didn’t cum herself but kissed Mike on the cheek, then got up and re-dressed. But before she did so, she licked some of his cum off her hand. There was a part of her that wanted to taste a strange man’s cum. She wondered where that kinky idea came from, but did it anyway.

When she returned, fully dressed, Mike had got himself together and put his shorts back on. Mike apologized again for his horniness, but Jan dismissed it nonchalantly. She had enjoyed their session, the excitement of her posing nude in front of a stranger, and the naughtiness at the end that still had her tingling. Before she left his house, they arranged a further session with Cathy as the photographer. She just didn’t trust herself not to go all the way with Mike. With another kiss on the cheek, Jan left.

Jan felt a bit guilty about letting another man suck her tits and her jacking off a strange cock. But she technically hadn’t had sex or been unfaithful. So she wrote the experience off as just fun that had gone a bit close to the edge. She tried to put it out of her mind. However, when she got home, Jan felt so horny from re-living the experience in her mind that she lay on her bed, pulled off her pants, and fingered her pussy to a thundering orgasm—remembering how she felt naked with Mike, visualizing his body on top of hers, and his hard cock in her hungry cunt with them fucking like animals.

JAN and CATHY

When Jan finally returned to finish her photo shoot, it was with Cathy instead of Mike. Cathy led her to the basement and did some makeup magic on her. In this respect, she was the superior photographer to Mike. When Jan told her she wanted to be nude for this shoot, Cathy told her that she was going to strip down naked as well.

GoddessJulie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GoddessJulie

“If my client is nude, I want to make her comfortable and be nude too,” she said.

To put Jan at ease, Cathy told her, “I know what you and my husband did together last time, and I want you to know it's okay with me. We have an open relationship when it comes to sex. Sometimes we just have to go with our feelings. He thought you were wonderfully nice taking care of him like that. So don’t feel guilty.”

Cathy had a nice body Jan thought. Her tits were a nice size, and her body was trim with a flat stomach. Her pubic hair was trimmed very short into a small landing strip patch. She was obviously very comfortable in her skin. She also was skilled at figuring out what guys liked to see, and therefore quickly posed Jan in some very erotic positions. Some included pulling her pussy wide open. That was something Jan wouldn’t have done in front of Mike but had no problem at all doing in front of Cathy as they joked about how horny this pose would make her husband.

Next Cathy suggested that they use a dildo as a prop. Jan had no experience with dildos but took directions from Cathy. Cathy had her pose with the dildo in her mouth as if she was sucking a cock, all the while looking salaciously at the camera.

“Your hubby will love seeing this. It's like you were sucking his cock,” she told Jan.

“He loves his cock suck, that’s for sure,” Jan told Cathy.

“I think every guy does. At least every guy who is any good in bed,” Cathy replied, laughing.

She also had her insert it into her pussy while Jan was in various positions. Jan liked the feel of that ersatz cock inside her and made a mental note to get one for her newfound hobby of masturbation.

"How about a couple of pics of the both of us. If you don’t mind your husband seeing me nude, I guarantee they will drive him over the edge. Guys love girl-on-girl!” She told Jan.

Jan agreed, somehow driven along by the storm of sexuality she was feeling. Cathy made sure to feature Jan first and foremost in the timed shots, but still, Jim should be able to see Cathy’s tits and pussy with no problem.

These last couple of sexually explicit pics Cathy took were just for fun, the icing on the cake, as she put it.

“I want to make your hubby so horny that as soon as he sees these pics, he will want to drop everything and screw you. And hopefully, you get a nice dinner and a movie in return, besides just his cock,” Cathy said, pleasantly.

Jan had come to like Cathy and her pretty body so much that she agreed as much for her as for her hubby. It would be a nice memento of this photo shoot.

Cathy then suggested they take a break from photography. She then fetched a bottle of wine and two glasses. They talked about men and sex and how they felt. It was obvious that Cathy was very experienced, sexually. The girls ended up drinking several glasses and were soon feeling no pain. It was then Cathy offered to massage Jan.

Jan agreed and lay face down on the bed. Cathy got beside her and began to rub her shoulders and then her back expertly. She eventually worked her way down Jan’s thighs as well. Cathy’s hands felt so good on her body! Jan had a nice buzz on and was feeling good. At this point, Cathy had Jan roll over onto her back and did some more massage. Jan was enjoying being naked with this younger woman for some reason. It wasn’t quite sexual, but she felt like she wanted to hug Cathy.

Cathy excused herself again and came back with a vibrator.

“Here. You’ll like this. You need to try it. It’s the best thing for girls like us when our hubby is away,” Cathy told her.

Jan said she didn’t know what to do with it, and Cathy offered to show her. She told Jan just to lay back, close her eyes, and enjoy.

First Cathy massaged Jan’s thighs with her hands. Then she moved her hands up to Jan’s big boobs and expertly kneaded and massaged them. It registered with Jan that this was going pretty far sexually with a woman, but she felt so good she just thought, “what the hell…”

Finally, Cathy turned on the vibrator and began to use it to massage Jan’s vulva and pussy lips, remarking on what a nice pussy she had. Jan was a bit stunned at how good this felt. Cathy turned up the setting higher and began to part Jan’s pussy lips with it. It was like sending electric shocks through her body as it touched her clit, causing Jan to moan. For some reason, this sexual behavior with Cathy just seemed relaxing and non-threatening.

“Oh, I like that!” Jan told her, “That thing feels so good on my pussy! I think you might make me cum if you keep that up!”

“Well, why not?” answered Cathy, “We girls ought to be able to have fun when there isn’t a guy around.”

And with that she drove the vibrator deeper into Jan’s wet cunt, making her moan loudly. Cathy also continued to fondle Jan’s big tit and her nipples with her free hand.

“Mmmmm, this is what I call a girl’s night out—in the daytime! Keep it up, Cathy. It is okay if I cum?” Jan asked politely.

“Don’t be silly. Of course, you need to cum. As a matter of fact, I want to cum too. Maybe this will help you get off,” Cathy told her.

And with that Cathy changed positions so her warm skin was against Jan’s body, her hand guiding the vibrator in and out of Jan’s pussy until, finally, Cathy put her mouth on Jan’s tits and began to kiss them erotically. Soon Jan’s big hard nipple was in Cathy’s mouth. It felt so amazing for Jan that she didn’t realize that she was having lesbian sex.

“Oh, oh, oh, oh…ah, ah, ah, ah, AH, AH…oh god…oh shit…awww, I’m coming!” Jan blurted out.

And with that, her body bucked and jerked in a big orgasm that seemed to go on and on. Cathy finally removed the toy and turned it off before she snuggled next to Jan, holding her in her arms as Jan lay in the afterglow.

Jan lay in Cathy’s arms panting from the orgasm. She didn’t quite know what to think about this sexual encounter with Cathy, but she knew she enjoyed it. Right now she was enjoying Cathy’s naked body next to her. It was so taboo and wild! Yet she didn’t feel like she was cheating on Jim. She knew this was something else. She also felt that now she owed Cathy an orgasm.

“Cathy, what can I do to make you feel good? You made me crazy so I feel like I owe you.” Jan asked as she kissed Cathy on the cheek.

“It was just fun making you cum Jan. For some reason, I get a kick out of that. You have such a nice soft body too,” Cathy told her.

Then, thinking some more, Cathy said, “I really like my pussy eaten, but that is probably too far over the line for you.”

Jan was a bit shocked at the naughtiness of this, but didn’t reject the idea.

Finally, she said, “Let's have another glass of wine and I’ll think about it.”

And with that, Cathy poured another glass, which turned into two, and the girls drank them in bed laughing and being silly, their naked bodies comfortable touching each other. Jan admitted that if Jim saw them both together doing their girl-sex thing he would think it was so hot!

When Jan finished her wine she really had a good buzz on. And at that moment she decided “why not?”

Not holding back, Jan started to kiss Cathy’s boobs as she worked her hand down to Cathy’s crotch. Cathy’s pussy felt good to her fingers, a lot like her own. It quickly was wet as she fingered Cath’s clit. She kissed Cathy’s tits and sucked her nipples, alternating between them.

“Oh my god Jan! You are such a fucking naughty girl!” Cathy slurred, “I love the way you suck my girls and play with my pussy!”

Encouraged, Jan started kissing Cathy’s belly down to her vulva just like her husband would her. When she got to Cath’s cunt she steeled herself and dove in with her tongue. Cathy’s pussy tasted pretty good with that familiar somewhat fishy taste and unique odor.

“Oh, god baby! Oh yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!” Cathy cried out when Jan’s tongue hit her clit.

Jan did to Cathy’s pussy just what she liked to have done to hers when Jim ate her. She expertly worked her tongue on the clit and lips and inside, varying the pace and pressure, as well as the movement. Reaching up she tweaked Cathy's nipple hard, causing her to moan loudly in pleasure. She was surprised as to how much fun she was having and how she liked this kinky girl sex.

“Mmm, Jan. You know just how to make a horny girl feel good! Make me cum Jan. Make me cum with your sweet tongue!” Cathy begged.

Like Cathy, Jan was enjoying making a girl cum with her very own tongue and kept up the intensity. Finally, the pleasure was too intense and Cathy pulled Jan’s face in tight as she jerked in a huge orgasm, squirting her pussy juice into Jan’s face as she did.

“Wow Jan! I don’t know if I got you into something that you’re gonna regret, but I gotta tell you that you sure know how to make a girl cum. I think you are amazing,” Cathy told her.

Jan smiled back at her and assured her that it was fun for her, “It was fun and crazy. I’m glad I tried that with you. I have been curious in the past about this kind of stuff and now I know. For some crazy reason, I feel so good and don’t even fucking care what anybody thinks!”

And having said that, Jan crawled up onto Cathy’s naked body and gave her a deep long kiss on her mouth that Cathy lovingly returned.

It was a magic moment, with the older, softer, and plumper Jan stretched out on Cathy, the kisses passionate, their nipples still hard as their bodies pressed together, and with each other’s leg between their rubbing against their wet pussies. It felt so good to be sexual with another woman.

A barrier had been broken, and somehow, deep inside, Jan knew deep down that this wouldn’t be the last time she made love with another woman. It wasn’t just the wine. She was certain that she would love to do this again sometime with Cathy.

At home, long after she came down from her sexual and alcoholic high, Jan shook her head. What had she done! How was it that whenever she went to that house, for some reason all of her sexual barriers broke down? Was she truly unfaithful?

For some reason, Jan didn’t think she was. Cathy and herself had only experimentally engaged in oral sex and that could be blamed on the wine. And with Mike, she just gave him a massage. Sure she let him get to ‘second base’ with her tits. But that’s not intercourse. Feeling that she was somewhat justified, she felt better.

In the end, the old saying came into her head that said “What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.” So what happened at Cathy and Mike’s house, should stay at their house. It was her dark secret now. She was also glad that they had taken those pics of her and Cathy. She might have to keep those just to herself.

Published 
Written by Maturetasty69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments