Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Joe Cheats on Ann

"Joe Robinson gets even with his cheating wife, Ann, by fucking Christine. Daughter Debbie discovers porn. Part 2 of the Robinson Family Sex Chronicles"

102
6 Comments 6
13.1k Views 13.1k
3.8k words 3.8k words

Author's Notes

"Part 2 of the Robinson Family Sex Chronicles"

Joe Robinson was depressed, no doubt. He had been having suspicions about his wife, Ann’s, extramarital antics for a while, but hoped it would go away. She was a roller-coaster of emotional states to live with, ranging from giddy highs to desperate lows. She also seemed to be a compulsory flirt, starving for attention from other men. When she flirted shamelessly with other men, she also made a show of spurning him as she flaunted herself. It was exhausting.

Although she accused him of not liking sex, it wasn’t true, he really did, but he couldn’t get the images of Ann fucking some other guy out of his mind when he wanted to make love to her. Or the memory of her fighting with him, or nagging him. So he just tended to get it over quickly, doing what it takes to cum and satisfy himself.

Ann always wanted to try new positions, but that made him think of her discovering and using those new positions with other men, so he always chose the missionary position, because that's all they normally did when they were first married.

She didn’t realize that to satisfy his sexual desire he usually just jerked off to porn magazine pics from his stash hidden in the garage workshop, or do the same watching porn videos in the den when she went to bed early.

Anger at each other in the Robinson household was now at an all-time high. After catching Ann with Tony, there was nothing but extreme rancor in their home. Because Joe didn’t actually catch Tony in bed with Ann, she insisted that nothing had happened. It was all a misinterpretation. But all the signs were there. Joe wasn’t stupid, neither did he think this was the first time his flirty thirty-seven-year-old wife had cheated. But finally, they decided that they needed at least a weekend apart to cool down, if only for their daughter, Debbie’s, sake

Ann was the one who first suggested that they needed some time apart after the Tony incident. She still insisted she wasn’t fucking Tony, but the evidence said otherwise. A couple of minutes earlier getting in the house and Joe would have caught them both in bed.

So here he was, hours away from his home at the home of his mother in the small town he grew up in. The best part was spending time with his beautiful blonde sixteen-year-old daughter Debbie, and his mom, Millie.

Tonight he had left Debbie playing board games at his mom’s house with his mom. His dad has passed away in a car accident two years before. His sixty-five-year-old mom, Millie, had difficulty for a year dealing with that tragedy, but now she seemed to be doing very well, even perky.

Joe wondered what his mom’s secret to happiness was. Little did he know that it was lots of sex, as she discovered how attractive and desirable she was to men!

Feeling depressed and lonely, he decided to go get drunk. He was just going to go buy a bottle, but passing the local honky tonk, he noticed the parking lot was full and the place was rocking. So he decided to stop and see if any old friends were there. On that part, he had little luck. As he sat at the bar, the place seemed full of strangers.

Until he felt a nudge at his elbow, “Remember me, Joe?” said a skinny blonde woman his age.

She had her blonde hair piled attractively on her head and was wearing a white tube top with daisy duke shorts. The overall impression was that of a fading beauty, trying to stay sexy with a bit too much makeup and revealing clothes that basically gave the impression of trying a bit too hard to stay young.

“Chris. Christine Jensen. We went to school together. Remember?” said the blonde.

Suddenly it came back to him. Christine was a hot blonde who loved to party and had a reputation as a slut in school. Back then he wasn’t cool enough to be one of her boyfriends.

It was her alright. Only with a lot more miles on her face, a lot more makeup, and more desperation on her face, but the same svelte body. Those bra-less tits under that tube top were bigger though.

“Oh hi! Yeah, I remember you, Christine. How are you?” was Joe’s answer.

“Well you can call me Chris,” she said with a bright smile.

Joe bought her a drink, and for the first time in a long time, he felt good. If Ann could see him now, sitting here, flirting with the hot blonde high school slut!

Chris told him her life story, which included a bad marriage, and a bad live-in boyfriend, and added, pointedly, that she was single now.

Joe leveled with her and told her he was married, but his wife was a cheat, and hard to live with. That he was staying married to her only for his daughter’s sake.

“Well, it seems like both of us have had bad picks in the whole marriage thing,” Chris opined, “Why don’t we get out of here. You can come over to my place and we’ll talk about it. Maybe we can have some laughs for a change.”

Joe could see the desperate lonely look in Christine’s eyes, and understood. He also realized that if he did, he would be taking the chance of committing adultery with her. He put that partially out of his mind and decided to say yes.

The drive to her place following her car found him unusually excited, actually giddy. The idea of possibly having sex with Chris wasn’t something he could get out of his mind. He tried to tell himself that nothing would happen, but he knew this wasn’t true.

If Joe would have known, that at this very minute back home his slut wife, Ann, was fucking Debbie’s boyfriend—who was twenty years younger than her, he wouldn’t have had any qualms about what he thought he was about to do.

Christine lived in a double-wide trailer on the edge of town. Once there they sat down and had a drink. Joe limited himself to one because he didn’t want his sexual performance compromised, just in case. Chris was very friendly and liked to touch him with her hands. She sat close to him and told some more stories.

She talked about how her, now ex-boyfriend, Shane, who tended to be a small-time criminal and drug dealer, got busted and sent to prison.

Chris also showed him the pics her boyfriend had taken of her for an adult porn magazine that featured amateur models. She didn’t win and get the feature spread, but her pic was there in the submissions section, showing her naked, legs spread open, wearing just cowboy boots, on the hood of a Camaro. She was younger then and looked very sexy.

When asked what he thought, Joe told her how sexy she looked in the photos.

“Thank you, you’re sweet,” she told him, with a kiss on his cheek.

And with that, she got up, let down her blonde hair, and straddled Joe on the couch, putting her arms around his neck and said, “why don’t we make this a real party.”

They started kissing, and Joe felt her tits press against his chest while his hands felt her bare lower back. It felt so good. Soon she just pulled off her tube top letting her tits flop free.

“You like?” she asked, as she shimmied her tits, making them bounce and flip sideways.

“Oh hell yeah, Chris, those are nice!” was Joe’s honest reply.

And they were. Not as big as Ann’s of course, but still a nice C-cups, quite saggy and long in shape. Her tits were a stark white compared to her darkly tanned body. Large pink puffy nipples that he soon put in his mouth.

“What would your wife say if she saw you now Joe?” Chris asked with a laugh and a grin.

“Fuck her, and what she thinks, the fuckin’ bitch,” Joe replied angrily.

Chris smiled seductively at him and said, “Mmm that’s my boy. Suck on my girls all you want, big boy.”

And with that Chris pulled off Joe’s shirt and started French kissing him fiercely. Then she slipped down onto her knees, where she undid his belt, unzipped his pants, and pulled them off.

Chris seemed to lose years from her face as she grasped Joe’s cock appreciatively, “Looks like your cock needs some TLC,” was all she said.

With that, Chris took his dick into her sexy mouth, and looking up at him, expertly began to suck him off. Joe enjoyed getting a blowjob.

It had been a while. Ann never used to suck cock, then, suddenly, she did one night. And oddly, she was as good at it as Chris was now. How did this suddenly happen? This plagued Joe’s mind. Suddenly out of nowhere, Ann gives an amazing hummer, after years of his begging? Joe thought not. Obviously, she had been fucking some other guy, and learned how to do this.

And unbeknownst to Joe, he was right. When Ann was fucking his best friend, Tom, he had encouraged Ann and taught her how to suck cock. After an initial revulsion, Ann quickly realized that it wasn’t bad at all, and added it to her repertoire. She even learned how to swallow, which was a good skill when sucking cock in a car. That was a situation where you didn’t want to get any tell-tell cum on your clothes.

Chris, on the other hand, had been sucking dick since she was sixteen, and had sucked dozens and dozens. She loved sucking dick, and how that simple act could get her men with ease and made her popular. She was known to give blowjobs at the drop of a hat, and at times, had guys line up at parties to allow her to suck their poles. She prided herself on her skill at fellatio.

There was a certain deputy sheriff, that, about once or twice a year, would pull her over on some rural road, on some flimsy pretext, just so he could get his cock sucked by her. The last time he pulled her over, she offered to teach his wife how to suck cock, just to give her a break. He laughed at that. A few minutes later he shot his load into her mouth.

She really did like Joe. He was a solid guy and had been a shy, but good, kid at school. He never looked down on her in high school, while most “good” kids did.

As for Joe, he was so turned on by the fact that a cheerleader, that he had masturbated to in his fantasies, was sucking him now. Chris didn’t last as a cheerleader for more than a few months because of her grades, but still, she had been that hot.

Joe was close to cumming when Chris stopped and asked if he wanted to screw her.

KendallWhite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendallWhite

Joe quickly told her that he did, saying, “You’re so sexy, Chris, I’d love to fuck you!”

Chris pulled her daisy dukes and panties off and led Joe to her bed. Chris looked great naked. Her well-tanned body could be that of a twenty-four-year-old, rather than someone thirty-nine, except for her rather saggy tits. He remembered how they used to stick straight out when she was a hot senior in high school. Her tan lines made her white breasts, and panty-outlined pussy, really pop out. And made a nice panty line that accentuated her ass.

And, what was different from Ann, was that Chris’s pussy was shaved bald. That was a huge contrast with Ann’s hairy cunt. And Joe found it very erotic. You could easily see her cunt lips, and that was such a turn-on. Joe really hadn’t been fond of eating Ann’s pussy because of all the hair that seemed to get in his mouth. He didn’t always care for her taste either. But seeing Chris’s bald cunt, he actually wanted to run his tongue over it.

And run his tongue over it he did.

Chris flopped back on the bed, spread-eagled and laughing, telling him, “Lick me you fuckin’ stud. Screw me like a fuckin’ whore! I’m warning you, once you fuck me, you’ll be ruined for sex for life with any other woman.”

Such a bold claim on her part, delivered confidently.

Joe was working hard on her pussy with his tongue. Her fishy taste was delicious. Chris reacted positively to his tongue and spread wide for him. Her pussy was pink throughout, and her cunt lips a bit smaller than Ann’s. Her pussy seemed tighter too, which was surprising considering the large number of cocks that had fucked it.

Strangely he didn’t care. He did care with his own wife but was excited to fuck this dirty-talking, worldly, yet sweet slut, that was so easy-going and different from Ann.

Chris gave him vocal encouragement, telling him, “C’mon baby, eat my pussy…oh fuck yeah babe…eat my fuckin’ cunt”.

Her moans, in between her dirty talk, were loud.

Chris directed him to stick a finger in her asshole. He complied and worked his finger into her pretty pink puckered star. She moaned, and the finger in her asshole seemed to supercharge her. He loved the kinkiness of it.

In fact, it was at this point, that Joe had an epiphany. He realized how much he enjoyed giving Chris pleasure, whereas before with his wife, he had mostly been concerned about pleasing himself or punishing Ann by withholding in bed. Now, with Chris, things like how her pussy tasted didn’t matter. He loved licking it and giving her pleasure. The taste added to the exoticness of it all. And she obviously enjoyed giving a man pleasure just because she felt good doing it. Together they had a give and take that was uncomplicated and fun.

Joe gave her pussy his best and most creative effort, and in return, Chris soon had a big orgasm.

Hungrily, she pulled him up her sexy body, and asked, “how do you want to fuck me?”

Although he always fucked his wife missionary style, he decided to have her ride him cowgirl, Ann’s favorite position. The idea of fucking Chris in his wife’s favorite position was a good “fuck you” to Ann.

Chris was extremely agile, and like a cat, climbed on top of his naked body. Then she lowered her hairless pussy lips onto his cock, spreading her pussy lips as she did. She teased the head of his cock with the entrance to her pussy, grinning at him then slide herself down on him, adjusting her position for maximum pleasure.

She was so at ease with him that it made him feel very at ease, and comfortable, despite being naked with a strange woman. It was as if they had been having sex together for years.

Chris started working his cock slowly at first, easing up and down on it, as if savoring it, leaning forward and kissing him, slowly and passionately, thrusting her tongue in his mouth. Then she fed him her tit, and he sucked and nibbled on her nipples, alternating from one tit to another as she increased her tempo.

He would thrust upwards, shoving his cock as deep into her as he could, while she rode him, working her cunt up and down on his tingling dick. Chris began to fuck him faster, her tits bouncing around in a sexy dance in front of his face.

“Goddamn it, fuck me baby! Fuck me hard, daddy! Shove that cock in my pussy! Aaahhh…ah…ah…ahhh,” and then she begged, “Spank my fuckin’ ass, you bastard! Spank my bad girl ass!”

With that, he gave her ass some perfunctory spanks.

“Harder. Spank me harder! Give it to me daddy!” Chris pleaded.

Without further ado he slapped her ass hard with his hand, hearing the meaty slap echo loudly.

Again she put her tit almost in his mouth, and he took the cue and started sucking it.

“Bite it baby…oh just like that,” she instructed him. And with that, she let out a series of ooohs and aaahs and moans and the occasional word like sprinkled in, moaning out, “fuck yeah…oh god…oh god daddy…oh shit, I love your cock!”

Chris was actually only Joe’s second lover. He was a virgin when he married Ann, therefore, fucking a different woman was a whole new world for him. And one as good in bed as Chris was almost more than he could imagine. He felt himself starting to cum inside the tanned blonde sex goddess from the past.

He had just released her nipple between his teeth when Chris stiffened and sat up, and cried out with a loud, “oooohhhh…oooohh…ohfuckohfuck…OH FUCK,” and shook in a massive climax.

This set Joe off and he arched his back, shoving his cock in hard and deep into Chris, as his balls exploded in an amazing orgasm that filled her pussy full of his warm cum.

Meanwhile, back at grandma Millie’s house that same evening, Debbie was exploring a room upstairs used for storage after grandma had gone to bed. Looking at old clothes and stuff, she accidentally stumbled onto a couple of hidden magazines. She realized they were “porn” mags. Evidently hidden there by her grandpa, or maybe by an uncle whose old room was now the spare bedroom in which she slept.

One was of teenage girls, seventeen years old by the title, full of nubile girls like herself, Brenda, and her friends from school. Some articles showed the girls having sex with similarly aged boys. The boys' cocks were hard and erect. Debbie was inexplicably turned on by all this.

The next mag showed more explicit pics. Photos of nude women in their twenties posing in very erotic poses.  A couple of articles featured men and women actually having sex! She took a long time looking at these particular pics and articles.

Seeing the man’s cock in the woman’s pussy was very erotic. Other pics showed the woman with the man’s cock in her mouth. Everybody seemed to be enjoying this very much.

Deb read the articles and captions carefully. As usual, she was very turned on by the idea of a cock inside her pussy. Putting a guy’s cock in a woman’s mouth was something unusual. Debbie had heard of this, but she just couldn’t picture it. In fact, she knew a couple of the girls that talked about giving their boyfriends “blowjobs,” which, evidently, this was.

Her best friend, Brenda, who always seemed so sexually knowing, once asked her, “Would you ever suck a guy’s cock, Debbie?”

“I might try it, but I don’t know what to do,” was Debbie’s honest answer.

Brenda thought for a moment, and said, “It’s sort of like you turn your mouth into your pussy, I guess. I know guys love it when a girl does that.”

Actually, Brenda knew exactly what it was like because she had sucked cock a few times since her sixteenth birthday. But the man whose cock she had sucked was very taboo, so she didn’t want to share that experience with Debbie.

Debbie realized, that, evidently, girls sucked guys’ cocks, and that guys licked girls’ pussies as a part of sex. That made sense.

Finally, one picture showed the man’s cock in the woman’s asshole, like it was a pussy. That was a shocker! Deb was stunned by the idea of a penis in her behind. The fact that the woman seemed to enjoy this, was interesting. Somehow the idea made her tingle, and she wasn’t sure why. Little did she know that her own dad was going to get a taste of anal tomorrow.

Debbie couldn’t resist taking the magazine into her bedroom and found herself fingering her pussy until she had a nice orgasm. This occurred as she was looking at the man having anal sex with the blonde woman. A blonde who looked a lot like an older version of Debbie.

It was strange how the sexual stars were aligned that summer night. Joe was cumming in blonde Chris’s shaved cunt, while his brunette wife, Ann, was getting her hairy cunt fucked and creamed repeatedly by her young teenage stud, Dave, with his big cock.

Meanwhile, unbeknownst to Joe and Ann, their daughter was busy masturbating her young virgin pussy to photos in a dirty magazine.

And, in what would have been an unimaginable surprise to Dave, his parents were taking advantage of his absence to play sexual games of their own.

At that moment, when Dave was deep in Ann’s hungry pussy, his well-hung dad was shagging his big-boobed mother’s meaty cunt on the living room floor, doggy style. Her big tits were bouncing, and her ass was rippling as his dad plowed his big dick into his mom’s into her fuck hole. She was also enjoying getting spanked on the ass as she was getting fucked—in a way that Dave would never have guessed his mom was capable of.

Tony was also enjoying fucking his chubby wife, Marie, that night. Her legs were spread, his cock buried deep in her cunt. and her large belly and tits were jiggling wildly as he fucked her hard. All the while Tony was visualizing fucking Ann Robinson.

And, somewhere in a halfway house for cons on parole, Chris’s ex-boyfriend, Shane, was immensely enjoying fucking his con buddy in the ass, not missing Chris in the least.

It is also curious, that because Joe and Ann had let their problems affect their sex life to the point of ruin—that, when freed of each other, and with lovers, although strangers, with whom they had no history, their sexuality could blossom beyond that which either of them could imagine the other capable of.

Published 
Written by Maturetasty69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments