Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Dream - Part Eight

"Rich and Jane deal with his odd objection when sharing her with other men."

43
15 Comments 15
1.7k Views 1.7k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"If you are just coming into this story, I invite you to read the previous chapters. <p> [ADVERT] </p>if you like what you've read, say so and leave a comment. Enjoy!"

“Did I do something wrong?” she asked.

“No, baby you didn’t it’s not you, it’s me,” I answered. To read the stories about husbands and wives sharing their partners, everything always goes smoothly but that is definitely not always the case. Jane and I were about to hit a pretty big bump and we needed to talk about it. “How about you fill that whirlpool tub and we’ll talk about it.” She looked like she wanted to speak but she bit her tongue and turned into the washroom. About five minutes later she told me that the bath was ready and I heard her slip into the water.

I slid in behind her and held her close. She craned her face around to kiss me and moved my hands to caress her breasts. “What’s wrong?” she asked.

“You’re going to think it’s weird,” I said.

“I won’t,” she promised. “Tell me! I thought you enjoyed everything that happened tonight, I know I did!”

“I could tell,” I said. “Was it everything you thought it would be?”

“It was that and more!” she replied. “The feeling of having three guys at once, three warm throbbing cocks in my body at one time was better than I ever hoped!” She kissed me again, “But I take it you don’t feel the same way.”

“It was your fantasy, not mine,” I replied. “Okay, here’s the thing.” The tub was shaped so that we could sit comfortably as we were with her leaning back against but it could also have us sitting side by side and facing each other. I used my hands to urge her to turn toward me and move into the latter position. I took a deep breath.

“I’m happy that you enjoyed it so much, it was your fantasy and I have no regrets being part of it.” She squeezed my hand and smiled at me. “I loved seeing you like that, with one cock in your pussy and one in your ass and mine in your mouth, it was so hot and erotic but the best thing was to see how much you were enjoying it.”

“But,” she said.

“But,” I took another breath. “I was okay with everything that happened tonight. But I didn’t like it when you kissed them so passionately.”

“Oh,” she said. “I didn’t see that coming.”

“I told you it was weird, I think it’s weird.” I took her hand. “How do I say this? When we were just getting into it, during the foreplay, I didn’t mind. That’s all part of the arousal. It was when you kissed Mike when he was carrying you to the bed. That kiss looked different to me. It looked, I don’t know, loving, I guess.”

“Oh sweetie, I’m sorry if it looked that way,” she said squeezing my hand. “It wasn’t.” She leaned forward and kissed me hard, driving her tongue into my mouth and sucking mine into hers. “That was hot and passionate.” Then she kissed me again, softly and tenderly, her tongue flicking forward just far enough to brush my lips. “That was a loving kiss. I didn’t kiss Mike that way, I promise.” She looked into my eyes, imploring me to believe her. “You are the only person I kiss that way.”

“You kissed Noemi that way,” I said.

“You’re right, I did but you’ll also remember I said that I love her, and I do. I love you both, I love you differently than I do her but the depth of feeling I have for you both is the same. I hope you can understand that.” She kissed me again. “Come to think of it, you kissed her that way too.”

I thought for a moment, “You’re right, I did. So not only am I jealous, but I’m also a hypocrite.” The shame of that was the worst thing of all.

“No, baby, no, you can’t think that way!” she said. “This is all new to us, we’re just figuring this all out.” She moved so she was sitting back on to me again. “We’ve learned something tonight.”

“Yes, we have,” I said. “We’ve learned that there’s more to this than just fucking other people.”

We sat there not speaking for a few moments and then she turned to me. “I think I need to give myself to you. I think you need to reclaim me for your own.” She stood up and got out of the tub, taking my hand and helping me out. “I love you, Richard, more than you know. I am so thankful for you and that you would indulge my fantasies. I am happy to share you with other women but if this is the last time you want to see me with another man, then I’m happy for that to be it. It was fun, it was hot and sexy and erotic, it was thrilling and I loved it but I will never do it again unless it’s to make you happy.” She tiptoed up to kiss me. “Make love to me!”

She led me to the bed and, still dripping wet, she lay back on it. The moans and sighs turned to screams and cries as we made love as we had never done before. When it was over, we held each other until we passed out from satiation and exhaustion.

In the morning, I was awakened by my wife’s lips kissing mine softly. “Good morning sleepyhead,” she purred. “We have to check out in two hours and I want you to make love to me again!’ She kissed me more firmly and smiled at me.

I got up to complete my morning routine and returned to the bedroom, to see my wife lie back and teasing her clit with a vibrator I hadn't seen before. “You are insatiable!” I said as I went to her. I moved between her legs and took the toy from her, looking it over as I teased her clit. I had never seen one like it before, it was pink and soft to the touch but firm when I squeezed it. It had two parts that vibrated, the larger bulbous end that was about the same diameter as a good-sized cock and a smaller bulb about halfway down. 

Jane propped herself up on her elbows, “It’s called a Rabbit,” she said, “and we can control it with a remote or through an app on our phones.” She held up her phone and showed me. She tapped the screen a couple of times and the vibrations changed with each tap. “The large vibrator goes inside me and the smaller one goes against my clit.” She laid her head back and continued to play with the app.

I slid the end of the toy around her slick pussy and slid it inside. Her hips jerked when the little bulb touched her clit.

MonserrattMiller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MonserrattMiller

“Oh Fuck that’s perfect!” she moaned. “It’s right on my G-spot! OH FUCK!”

Her hand flew down to cover mine but I pushed it way. I maneuvered it around a little, watching her reaction as I did to see where she liked it the best. Turns out it was right where it was when I first slid it into her. I slipped two fingers in underneath it and pressed it upward where I knew her G-spot to be and used my thumb to press the small shivering bulb against her clit.

Jane came almost immediately, the fastest I had ever seen her go from just starting to orgasm. She held her hand over mine so that the toy wouldn’t move inside her despite the twisting and writhing of her hips. Her cum shot loudly from her, the toy prevented it from shooting across the room so it sprayed all over the insides of her thighs, down over her ass, and all over my face and shoulders. I had seen her squirt many times before but this was next-level squirting.

When her hips calmed down a bit, I rolled the toy to one side and planted my lips on her clit.

“OHFUCKDON’TICAN’TOHMYGODNO!” her words combined into one long scream but I didn’t let up. I held the toy up into her as I licked and suckled her clit and she came again with more loud squirting of fluid.

Her body fell slack and she moaned softly as I relented and slipped the toy from inside her. I held the buzzing tip against her clit as I move up and kissed her. “Had enough yet, or do you want to go once more?”

“Enough,” she breathed. She kissed me gently. “That was…. there are no words!”

“It looked like fun,” I said. I held her gently for a while and she fell asleep. I sat back and watched her chest rise and fall gently and marveled at her beauty and form. I got my phone and pulled the sheet over her, arranging it to leave one breast and one leg exposed to just below her pussy. I snapped a couple of shots and then sent one to her phone with the caption, “The most beautiful girl in the world!”

That night my dream came back to me and in it, I relived the experience of watching my wife get railed by two young men. I could not see their faces but the rest of their bodies were in crystal clear detail as were my wife’s screams and cries as one after another the men made her cum over and over. Then, when they were finished, their faces all came into sharp focus as Jane kissed one and then the other in the same way as a bride would kiss her groom on their wedding night.

I started awake with a jolt which woke my sleeping wife and as she sat up, she asked me if I was okay. All I felt was rage toward her, not because she had taken both men willingly into her pussy, but because she had kissed them.

“What the fuck is wrong with me?” I asked her on the verge of tears.

“Nothing, baby, nothing is wrong with you,” she said softly as she reached to gather me into her arms. “I don’t know why you feel that way about me kissing other men but if it bothers you that much, I won’t do it ever again.”

“But that’s part of the fantasy for you, isn’t it?” I asked. “I mean why else would you do it?”

She thought for a moment, “Maybe it’s conditioning,” she reasoned. “It’s something that you and I do naturally when we’re having sex so it’s just part of the act, the same as the sounds we make and all the other things.”

“Maybe,” I said. “But how do I get around it?”

“You don’t have to get around it,” Jane said. “You feel how you feel, I won’t ask you to change that.” She kissed me softly, “I did something you don’t like, I have to change what I’m doing, not you.”

I pondered that for a minute, “Maybe we shouldn’t carry on sharing partners,” I said.

“Maybe,” she answered, “I mean, I’ve lived out most of my fantasies and you’ve lived out most of yours, maybe we quit while we’re ahead?”

“Most of your fantasies?” I asked. “What fantasies do you have left?”

“Only one,” she said. “Is now the right time to talk about that?”

“Now is the perfect time,” I replied. “We need to know if we’re going to keep up with this lifestyle, we can’t do that unless we know what might be in store.” I waited for her response before continuing, “Besides, talking about our fantasies is what got us where we are today.”

“I guess you’re right,” she said. “Are you sure you want to know?”

“I am,” I said before leaning over and kissing her. “Tell me who you want to fuck next!”

“You know who,” she said. “Carl.”

“Carl in particular or any well-hung black man? I asked.

“I just want a big cock,” she said as her hand grasped mine. “I don't much care what color it is or who it's attached to. I’ve always wondered what it would feel like to have nine or ten inches inside me!”

“We do have that toy,” I said, “that’s gotta be ten inches!”

“Not the same thing, and you know it,” she said. “I want the real thing.” She moaned as my fingers found her clit. “Oh, yes! I like that!”

I teased her with whispers of how such a big cock might feel and how she would love to have her pussy filled with its cum. Ten minutes later her pussy had made another wet spot on the sheet below us and we were licking her fluid from my fingers.

“So what about you,” she asked me, “what fantasies have you not fulfilled?”

“I’ve fulfilled the fantasy with you and Noemi,” I said. “What I want to do is fulfill it with you and Gina.”

“Oh you want the young pussy!” she grinned as she kissed her way down my body. “Do you dream about that?”

“I have,” I said before I inhaled sharply as her lips brushed my head. “I dreamed about fucking her while she licks your pussy!” Jane moaned as she took my shaft in her mouth sending rippling vibrations through me. She bobbed up and down a few times and then looked up at me.

“I will do my best to make that happen!” she said. My staying power was not nearly as long as hers but then again, it never is. Within two minutes I blasted my cum into her throat and she swallowed it down like it was life itself. When we kissed afterward, there was almost no remaining taste.

We cuddled until I fell back to sleep, but my dream returned twice more that night, and as before, I woke, startled, sweating, and angry. I just couldn’t help myself. There was only one way around it.

Published 
Written by CaressofSteel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments