Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Dream - Part Five

"Our naughty weekend concludes but not before we reaffirm our love to each other"

60
12 Comments 12
2.7k Views 2.7k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"If you are just coming into this story, I invite you to read the previous chapters. <p> [ADVERT] </p>If you like what you've read, tap the icon and leave a comment. Enjoy!"

My wife and I embraced and kissed when she walked in the front door of our home. “I love you,” she said, “thank you for this weekend, I had the best time ever!”

I could not disagree. “It was pretty awesome!” I picked up her overnight bag and led her to the living room, where a glass of cold sparkling cider and some fruit awaited her. “I thought you might be a little hungry and thirsty after your workout with Noemi!”

“So that what we’re calling what we did?” she laughed. “Okay, yes, I’m a little hungry and thirsty, thank you, babe.” She sipped her cider and took a bite of apple. “Would you do me a small favor?”

“Anything, sweetie, you know that,” I replied.

“Run me a nice bubbly bath in the whirlpool tub, please?”

I got up and kissed her, “Of course, I will.” Ten minutes later the tub was full of warm bubbly water and when I returned to the living room I was greeted with her soft snoring. “I guess Noemi fucked the good right out of you!” I said quietly. I scooped her up and carried her into our bedroom, placing her on the bed and taking off her shoes. I left her clothes on her because I didn’t want to wake her. I looked at the clock; it was just after 5:00 so I crept out and left her to sleep, intending to wake her in a couple of hours.

I drained the tub and took her bag to the laundry room to sort her dirty clothes and start getting them cleaned. We had long since learned that anything that got soiled during sex should be washed straight away. When I unzipped the bag, I was greeted with the odor of raw sex. The smell of cum, male and female, along with the scent of her body spray and Noemi’s perfume combined with the sweet smell of the strawberry-flavored lubricant we had used.

I carefully picked out the lingerie because I knew that needed to be hand-washed. I didn’t notice the black wet-look underthings she had been wearing that morning so I surmised she must still have them on. Once all the clothes were out of the bag, I saw another smaller zippered bag. I lifted it out and opened it; inside were some sex toys, some of which I has seen before but some that I hadn’t. I took them to our washroom and diligently cleaned them all and left them to air dry.

I was in the mood to continue straightening things after our weekend of debauchery, so I downloaded all the photos and videos from our phones and from the data disk that Noemi had given me from her fancy camera. Once they were all safe in a secure folder on my external hard drive, I deleted them to prevent any accidents. As usual, most of the pictures I shot were shit but there were a few gems, including capturing the sheen of Jane’s pussy and Noemi's face just after the former had gifted the latter with a squirt of sweet pussy liquor.

About 8:30 I ran another bath for my wife and when it was ready, I went in to wake her up. I nuzzled against her and kissed her cheek lightly and she responded with a soft moan, “Mmmm, yes!” Then she woke up with a startle. “You’re not Gina!”

“Was somebody having another sexy dream?” I asked her as I ran my hand along her cheek.

“Oh, my God I’m so embarrassed!” She covered her face with her hands. She took a deep breath and moved them away. “I guess I was dreaming.”

“It’s all good,” I said. “I ran you another bath if you’re interested.” She began to protest but I told her, “You kinda need one, you still smell like sex!”

“All right, just give me a minute to undress,” she said.

“Way ahead of you!” I teased her as I took her hand and helped her up. I removed each piece of clothing slowly, commenting on how much I liked the lingerie she was still wearing. When she was nude, I scooped her up and carried her into the washroom, setting her down beside the tub. She shooed me out so she could use the toilet (she hates when I’m in the washroom when she’s doing her thing) and told me she would call me when it was time to wash her back.

I left her alone and took the toys that had been sitting on the vanity counter to put them away in the nightstand. “Don’t put those away just yet!” she called as I left the room. Ten minutes later she called me to wash her back. “You can join me if you like,” she suggested. I stripped off quickly and climbed in behind her. I washed her back and then languidly passed the soapy cloth over her front as she leaned back into me.

“So what was your favorite part?” she asked.

“I haven’t really thought of it in those terms,” I replied. “It was all so unexpected and exciting, I’m still processing it I guess.”

“Well, I have,” she said. “The last time, when your cock was in my ass and that big dildo was in my pussy, that was my favorite part.” She rubbed her bum against my stiffening manhood. “There was only one thing missing.”

“Well, you did have Noemi’s clit in your mouth,” I reminded her.

“I did, and it is a magnificent clit to be sure,” she said, “but that wasn’t what I wanted in my mouth.” She turned her head to look at me.

“What did you want in your mouth, baby?” I asked. I knew exactly what it was she wanted, but I wanted her to say it.

“I wanted a nice long cock in my mouth,” she purred. She looked at me again. “I want three cocks at once, real ones, not dildoes or vibrators. Three real, warm, pulsating cocks!”

“You have turned into a bit of a slut, you know!” I teased her.

indiancoco19
Online Now!
Lush Cams
indiancoco19

“A bit?” She craned her neck around to kiss me, “I was going for a one hundred percent slut!”

“If that’s what you want, baby, I will do my best to give it to you!” I said.

“You are too good to me!” she said. “What about you? Now that you’ve lived out a few fantasies, what is it you want?”

“I’ll have to think about that too,” I said.

“Oh, come on!” she protested, “There must be one thing you haven’t done that you want to do!”

“There’s one person I’d like to do,” I suggested.

“Gina,” said Jane. “I figured as much!” I refused to say anything. “It’s okay, honey, I want to fuck her too!” She swiveled around to face me. “I’m a little tender down there but I think I know what I can do for you!” She started kissing her way down my chest.

“Now that you mention it, there’s one other thing,” I said. I stood up and got out of the tub, then helped her out beside me.

“What’s that?” she said.

“Shhh, wait for it!” We helped to dry each other off and I led her to the bedroom. After placing two pillows on the floor, I stood next to them and gestured with a wave of my hand.

“Oh, I see,” she said. “Well, if I must!” Every so often, Jane favors me with a hands-free BJ where she kneels on the floor in front of me and the only contact between us is her mouth on my dick. The challenge is to keep our motions small enough that neither of us has to reach for balance and for me to keep enough control that I don’t reach out and grab her hair and pull her face onto me. I admit I have failed the challenge a few times. We have even worked out the consequences for each of us if we fail. Regardless of the consequences, it always ends up with me spraying my jizz either in her mouth, on her face and hair, or all over her breasts.

Speaking of which, I don’t think I’ve done a very good job of describing her breasts. When we first met, they were magnificent! Full and firm and round, they were capped with little pink areolae that stiffened into little nubs when she was aroused. Aside from a few small freckles, they were unblemished and stood up proudly when she lay on her back. She had the finest rack I had ever seen.

Now, thirty years later, they are still full and round but not quite so firm as they used to be. Her nipples have gotten a little bigger over the years but they still firm up nice and tight when she’s turned on. They do fall a bit to the side when she lies down but not too much.  As far as I’m concerned, however, they are still magnificent! But I digress.

I looked down at her as her mouth came open and engulfed me; her lips didn’t touch my shaft until after her nose touched my closely shorn pubic hair. Then they clamped down and she generated a firm suction as she slowly brought her lips along my shaft until only the head remained inside. She looked up at me and winked before opening wide and going back down again.

The other part of this deal was that she would try to make it last for as long as she could before I came. She wasn’t allowed to edge me but she was allowed to build my orgasm excruciatingly slowly. Her record was just over eleven minutes. On this night, after having recollected the events of the weekend, I knew I wouldn’t last nearly that long.

And so I didn’t. Her movements quickened but remained slow as she used her lips and tongue to tantalize my cock. Sometimes she would wear bright red or hot pink lipstick but tonight her lips were not shaded at all. It still looked so, so hot as her saliva made my shaft shine in the light from the lamp on the nightstand. On every few strokes down, she would relax the pressure of her lips and extend her tongue down the length of my shaft until it almost licked my balls.

The last rule was that I was not to give her any verbal warning when I was going to cum. She understood that when a person is about to cum, there are certain involuntary things their body does. Mine was to take a deep breath and hold it for a moment; hers was that her hips would rock forward just a little. Over the year we had learned each other’s tell and could anticipate the other’s orgasm.

That’s the rule that usually got me despite the fact that the reward for not breaking it was that all of my cum would go directly into her throat. Fellas, if you’ve never had your partner do that, I highly recommend it! And so it was on this night, I involuntarily inhaled deeply and held my breath, Jane’s mouth went all the way down onto me and my cum shot straight down her throat. Once I started cumming, her hands went to my ass to hold herself onto me, technically a rules violation but not one I ever called her on given the circumstances.

She dutifully swallowed all of my spunk and then stood up in front of me. The only parts of our bodies that had touched were her lips and my cock but now she leaned forward so that only our lips were touching. If you’ve never kissed your partner deeply and lovingly with only your lips touching, again I recommend it.

Shortly after our lips touched, our tongues met for a brief moment before we wrapped our arms around each other. When our kiss broke, she smiled at me. “I rather enjoyed that!” she said.

“Me too!” was all I could muster. Between the sucking and the cumming and the kissing, I was out of breath. She went into the washroom to brush her teeth and, forgoing her usual nightie, climbed into bed naked.

“Come snuggle with me,” she said and, after I made a quick visit to the washroom, I did just that. “We need to have another naughty weekend real soon,” she whispered. I agreed without reservation.

Published 
Written by CaressofSteel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments