Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Dream - Part Nine

"Rich and Jane tease each other in anticipation of their upcoming tryst with the younger Gina."

53
13 Comments 13
2.7k Views 2.7k
4.1k words 4.1k words

Author's Notes

"If you are just coming into this story I invite you to read the preceding chapters. <p> [ADVERT] </p>If you like what you've read, say so and leave a comment. Enjoy!"

My wife and I didn’t discuss my dreams or my objection to her kissing other men for a week or so. Then, as we were going to bed one night and getting into our foreplay, she decided to start talking about our fantasies. "How about I get in touch with Gina and see if she’s free this weekend?"

"Sure," I said. What man would object to his wife arranging a threesome with a woman almost half his age?

"Okay then!’ she smiled. As we fucked, she described what she thought might happen.

"I’ll bet her pussy is so sweet and tight!" she whispered. "I wonder if she likes cum? I’ll bet she does! I’ll bet she’ll suck you so good and take all of your delicious cum in her mouth!"

Aside from my moans and groans, I didn’t add much to the conversation as my wife rode my cock. "Or maybe you want to cum in her pussy so I can lick her clean! Mmmmm, I think maybe that’s the way to go!" she said as she sat up straight and rubbed her clit. I closed my eyes to picture Gina on all fours, with me driving into her from behind while she munched on my wife’s shaved pussy. That image drove me over the top. I pushed up with my hips to impale myself into Jane’s slick twat. She kept moving her hips and flicking the bean for another half-minute or so until she got to the promised land. It was good that our house was not very close to our neighbors; our screams would have created noise complaints every time we screwed.

Jane collapsed onto my chest, and we heaved together as our breathing and heart rates slowed. We kissed softly and spoke those three words that followed almost every one of our sessions. Jane didn’t seem in any hurry to get off me, and her tongue teasing my earlobes and lips on my neck soon began a revival in my loins. She sat up and raised her eyebrows. "Again?"

I nodded and urged her over onto all fours. Taking three fingers of my right hand, I swabbed her pussy to spread her slickness onto her back door. She wrapped her arms around a pillow and pressed her shoulders down to raise her hips as high as they would go. As I moved behind her, I saw her plump pussy lips glistening from between her thighs, but the object of my current interest was not her warm cunt. I no sooner placed my head against her little brown hole than she pushed backward, impaling herself on me until her buttocks flattened out against my hips.

"Oh God, I love your cock in my ass!" she shouted. "I’m so full! Fuck me, HARDER!"

I grabbed her hips roughly for leverage and fucked her as hard as my physical condition allowed. "I need to work out more!" I thought to myself as I had to take a break to catch my breath. As I did, I leaned forward and whispered, "Does this remind you of when Jay and Mike pounded your ass, baby?" She bit her lip and nodded her head as I resumed stroking. "Did they fuck you this hard?" My voice was increasing in volume as I asked her each question.

She shook her head. "Nobody fucks me like you do, baby!" she moaned. "Harder!" I did my best to oblige and started pile-driving into her, pulling back until just the tip of my cock was at her entrance and then taking a deep breath before driving forward. Her hands gripped the headboard, and with each of my forward pushes, she pushed back with equal intensity. Our bodies slapped together loudly. "IS THAT ALL YOU GOT?"

As it turns out, it was. On my next stroke, I exploded into her again, filling her ass with my seed. She pushed back against me and tried to move herself off and on my dick, but she moved too far, and I slipped out. I fell forward onto her, causing her to fall forward as well. We lay there heaving for a few moments, and I panted, "Sorry, baby, that’s all I got!"

She wriggled her way around underneath me and enveloped me in a tight, squeezing hug. "That is plenty for me!" she purred. She kissed all over my face before our lips met. "I don’t care how many guys I’ll ever be with; no one does it to me like you do!"

"Then why fuck other guys?" I asked.

"For fun!" she replied. "There are many ways to have fun, and just because fun with one person is better than with another, you still don’t stop going out and having fun, do you?"

"I see your point," I said. "And I may have a solution to our problem." I kissed her softly. "Next time you go out and be with another guy or guys, I won’t go with you."

"Baby, NO!" she said firmly. "We always said we would do those things together! I don’t want to do them without you there!"

"Just once, and then we’ll know if I can handle it," I said. "I want you to go out and find somebody, or several somebodies, fuck them into next week, and come home and show me your sweet pussy full and dripping and ready for me to clean you up!"

"You’d do that?" she asked.

I kissed her again and said, "I would, as long as it makes you happy."

"We’ll see," she said. She snuggled into me and squeezed me tightly. "We’ll see." We fell asleep that way, and when I awoke a few hours later to use the washroom, we were still tangled up together. When I returned to our bed, she murmured, "I just had a naughty dream."

"You’ll have to tell me about it sometime," I replied, "but not tonight. I’m worn out!"

The next afternoon, when I got home from work, Jane greeted me at the door. "I have good news!" she sang. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her. "Gina is going to supper with us," she said. "Saturday night and after, we’re going dancing!" Jane loved dancing, and when we did, it almost always led to great sex when we got home. It was something about endorphins, or so she said. I think it just made her horny to move and bump into other people like that.

We fucked again that night, slowly and lovingly, as we described what we hoped might happen with Gina that weekend. When I mentioned her eating my cum from the younger woman’s pussy, she shivered and shook with an orgasm that had to be seen to be believed. She pretended it was Gina licking her clean after I came inside her. "Oh, Gina, baby, Yes! Right There! Mmm, a little lower! OH YES! THAT’S IT!" Her voice began as a whisper but soon grew into a full-throated roar as she came again, ejecting what was left of my cum from her pussy as it spasmed and her squirt bathed my face.

After she licked me clean on both top and bottom, we snuggled up to sleep. "Only two more sleeps," she whispered.

Jane was so looking forward to getting intimate with Gina that she booked herself a long spa appointment and then went shopping for some new lingerie and a new toy for them both to use. I cautioned her not to put the cart before the horse, but her reply was very sensible: "I’d rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it." I found it hard to argue with her logic.

Jane had arranged to pick Gina up at her place, a nice one-level ranch bungalow set back from the road, so it was nearly hidden by trees. It looked very private. As we drove to the restaurant, we exchanged the usual pleasantries, but all the while, I was dying to know how old she actually was. Jane had said she thought Gina was about twenty-five, but I thought she was younger. Finally, I broke the unwritten rule about asking a lady her age.

"I’m twenty-six," she said. "Why?"

"I was just curious," I said. Jane reached over and held my hand. "How does someone your age get such a nice house?"

"A little luck and some good management," she replied. "When I was nineteen, I won a little cash on a lottery ticket my then-boyfriend gave me."

"Dare I ask how much is ‘a little cash’"? asked Jane.

"Just under 200,000," she said matter-of-factly. "I didn’t go out and splurge on it; I tucked it away, and when this house became available at an estate sale, I bought it outright."

"So you have a house with no mortgage, lucky you!" I said.

"Like I said, a little good luck and a little good management!" she replied. "Maybe after dinner, we could go back there, and I could show it to you!"

Jane beat me to it: "I think that is an excellent idea!" She squeezed my hand harder.

"So if you have no mortgage, why do you work overnight shifts in a hotel?" Jane asked.

"I just don’t work overnight shifts," she said. "I’m the Assistant Manager. Whenever we have someone who calls in sick or can’t make their shift, I fill in. Sometimes I work the desk, sometimes I clean rooms and make beds, whatever it takes to make things run smoothly."

"Oh, okay," said Jane. "I must say, your work ethic is to be admired. Not many young people have it."

"I learned from my father," she said. "He was a Marine, and he always told me, "If you want to learn how to lead, first learn how to follow. Then set the example for the rest of your team," was his mantra. So that’s what I try to do."

"Words to live by," I said as I pulled up to the restaurant. We got out, and I handed the valet the key. Gina seemed impressed: "Valet parking! Do you guys always dine at such fancy establishments?"

Jane laughed, saying, "No, we just wanted to do something special tonight. It was Rich’s idea." Gina smiled and hugged her before turning to me.

"Well," she said softly as she pecked me on the cheek, "one good turn deserves another. Maybe later, I’ll show you something special!" She kissed my cheek again, and as she turned away, she rubbed her trailing finger along my zipper. She linked her arm to Jane's, and they walked ahead of me.

We were seated after a short wait, and once again, my forethought had paid dividends. I had gone to the restaurant earlier and spoken to the hostess; a crisp $50 ensured we got the most private table in the place. I sat between the two women, and every so often, I could feel a foot rubbing up my leg. I wasn’t sure whose it was until I caught Gina’s eye just as her toes rode up to my knee. The teasing eased off once our meals arrived. The talk was taking a definite turn to the sexy side as both Gina and Jane made a show of licking off their forks after a bite or running their tongue across painted lips. After the main course was done and cleared, our waiter asked us if we wanted dessert.

He left the menus with us to decide, and Gina got up. "I’ll just share whatever you’re having!" she said, and she excused herself to the washroom.

Jane reached out and took my hand. "Are you thinking what I’m thinking?" she asked excitedly.

"I can’t think right now," I answered. "There’s no blood in my brain! Gina has been rubbing her foot all up and down my leg all night!"

"Mine too!" Jane gasped, loudly enough that people at nearby tables could hear. "I’m ready to skip dessert!"

feliziaGLAM
Online Now!
Lush Cams
feliziaGLAM

"No, let’s have dessert and see what unfolds," I said. Jane smiled and nodded her head as she picked up the menu.

Gina returned and sat down, shifting her chair a little closer to mine. "Have you decided on dessert?" she asked. Jane replied that we had. "Well, I see what I want for dessert right here!" she said. I half expected her foot to run up my leg again, but instead, she reached across the table and grasped Jane’s hand. "We are going to have such fun!" she whispered.

We had both ordered cheesecake, and we each shared some with Gina, who made a great show of licking the fork clean after every morsel. The waiter came over and asked us if there was anything else. "No, thank you. I think we’re ready for our bill." He smiled and walked away, returning a moment later with a small tray and a leather folder.

The bill was paid; I handed the tag to the valet and tipped her when she handed me my keys. I climbed in and was a little surprised when Jane got into the back seat beside Gina. "Just shut up and drive!" my wife told me, and I spent the twenty minutes to Gina’s house listening to the two of them making out in the back seat while I tried very hard to keep my eyes forward. Thankfully, there was little traffic, and the roads are straight in that area, so I was able to steal a glance here and there in the rearview mirror. From the few scenes I was able to see, I could tell that Jane was enjoying herself very much.

We arrived at Gina’s house, and once inside, she turned and locked the door behind us. "Now then, shall I give you the nickel tour now, or can it wait?"

"I can’t wait!" Jane said, and she reached for the younger woman. They started kissing, and I just stood back and watched the show. Jane whispered something in Gina’s ear, and she smiled and came over to me.

"Your lovely wife thinks you’re being left out," she said as she tiptoed up to kiss me. I avoided her lips and kissed her cheek. "What’s wrong?" she asked.

"It’s complicated," I said.

Well, let’s uncomplicate things," Gian replied.

Jane saw my hesitation and said, "Go ahead, baby; we all know you want to." I looked at her, and she nodded and licked her lips. "Do it!"

"I looked at Gina, who was staring up at me and frowning. "Is it me?" she asked.

I shook my head. "It’s not you," I said. "It’s me." I squeezed her tightly and asked, "Can I tell you something?" I looked at my wife to get her approval to unload our secret onto this beautiful, perfect stranger. Jane nodded and told me to go ahead.

I spilled my guts to Gina, and by the time I was finished, I was almost crying. She held me tightly and soothed me. "What’s wrong with me?" I asked her.

"I don’t see that there’s anything wrong with you," she said. "You feel how you feel; it can’t be helped." She kissed my cheek and asked, "Can I try something?" I nodded, and she waved Jane over to join us. We wrapped in a three-way hug, and she leaned toward my wife and kissed her lips softly. Then she motioned to Jane. "Kiss your husband," she urged. Jane kissed me, and as she did, I felt Gina’s hand press against my erection.

Their kiss broke, and she turned to me. "Did it bother you to see your wife kiss me?" she asked. I shook my head. "Jane, do you think it would bother you if I kissed your husband?"

"I want you to kiss my husband!" she said. "Please, I want to see it!"

Gina looked at me and smiled. "Did you not say that your sole mission in life is to make your wife happy?" I nodded, knowing I was trapped. "Well, then..." she said, and she craned her face up to mine and closed her eyes.

My reserve broke, and our lips touched. A fire raced through me, and before I realized it, our tongues were dancing, and I had trouble breathing. Our kiss finally broke, and we stood there panting, our noses less than an inch apart. "Oh fuck, that was so fucking hot!" exclaimed Jane. "Kiss her again!"

We kissed again, and a moment later, we were tearing at each other's clothes, trying desperately to unclothe each other. Gina reached down, grabbed my cock, and led me through the house to her bedroom. She pushed me back onto the bed and climbed on top of me, mounting me in a flash. Throughout this all, our lips barely parted, and only then for long enough to take a breath or flash our tongues together. Gina rode me for a minute or so when Jane moved up beside her. She had stripped off her clothes as well. "I have an idea," she breathed and whispered into Gina’s ear.

Gina’s face split into a wide grin, and she dismounted me and moved aside. Jane came to me and kissed me deeply. "Looks like you’re going to get what you came for!" she whispered. She laid on her back and arranged herself, spreading her legs wide and reaching up to gather Gina in for a hot kiss.

Gina obliged her, and they mashed their lips together for a moment before Gina started down Jane’s body, tickling and teasing with her lips, tongue, and fingers as she went. I watched the look of pure rapture on my wife’s face as Gina’s tongue flicked her clitoris.

For her part, as Gina was kissing and sucking her way down my wife’s body, she had pulled her knees underneath her so that her backside was perfectly presented to me. I moved into position and slid my head up and down her pussy lips before sliding it against her opening. I eased my hips forward, and I slid into the warmest, snuggest pussycat I had ever experienced. Even my high school girlfriend, who said she was a virgin at the time, hadn’t been that tight.

I was torn between wanting to watch my cock slide in and out of this perfect pussy and watching my wife’s face as our newest friend kissed and licked her pussy. In the end, I chose to watch my wife, and I was not disappointed. By watching her, I was hoping to keep my mind off the perfect grip Gina’s pussy had on me as I absentmindedly moved in and out of her. That was until Gina disengaged from Jane’s wetness.

"Focus!" she said sharply, and I returned to the task at hand. Unfortunately, by concentrating on fucking Gina, I was hastening my trip to the orgasmic mountaintop. "Come on, Baby, fuck her good!" Jane urged. Then she switched to Gina. "Doesn’t my husband’s cock fill you up nicely?" she asked.

Gina’s muffled "Mmm-hmm," was all the reply she would get. She wrapped her arms around Jane’s hips and pulled herself in tighter. Jane’s hands found her hair and pulled on it to make sure their point of contact was as complete and intimate as it possibly could be. She must have been getting closer because her moans were transmitted to Jane's clitoral area as she suckled and flicked it with her tongue.

"Mmmm, that’s so good," Jane purred as Gina’s moans vibrated her. "Oh fuck, baby, she’s so fucking good!"

"Better than me?" I asked her. She just nodded and tightened her grip on Gina’s hair. The vocalization of our lust was just the trick to send me off into nirvana. I grunted loudly and pushed myself into the younger pussycat, holding myself into her as I came. I had hoped she would join me on the trip to the promised land, but I was out of luck on that score. Fortunately for all of us, Jane was not far behind.

"Oh FUCK YES!!" Jane screamed as her fluid gushed out onto Gina’s face. For her part, Gina never slacked off, licking and sucking Jane’s clitoral area through at least two more orgasms until my wife's head was lashing back and forth like a woman possessed by Satan himself. Unintelligible screams came from her very core and burst out of her in full-throated roars that filled the house and probably the neighborhood.

Gina finally relented and eased off Jane’s punishment. She pushed herself up from my wife’s loins, which only pushed her back onto me. We made a squishing sound as we finished our coupling with a few long, slow strokes. When I pulled out, I watched as my cum dripped from her clitoral area and then hung in a long dollop. I reached down, collected it on my fingers, and got her attention. I offered it to her, but she shook her head and pointed at Jane. She also shook her head and pointed at me. Gina’s mouth formed into a wide "O" as I put my fingers in my mouth and licked them clean. "I never saw a guy do that before!" she exclaimed.

"My darling husband cleans me off every time," Jane said. "He’s not greedy either; he shares it with me!"

Gina twisted around and lay on her back. "Maybe he’d like to clean me up!" she said.

Jane shook her head and said, "No, that’s my job!" she dove between those firm, smooth thighs and started licking the cum from her opening. Then Jane took two fingers and slid them inside Gina, finding and stimulating her G-spot. That set her off, and she came with a series of moans and sighs as she held Jane’s face in place.

Jane placed a gentle kiss on Gina’s clitoral area. "There! All clean!" she pronounced a job well done. Now, my darling, let me clean you off!" She pushed me onto my back and opened her mouth wide to take me in. Shortly after Gina regained her composure, she joined Jane at my crotch, and between them, they had me all licked clean in almost no time.

Kneeling up, they smacked their lips and smiled at each other. "That was fun!" Gina said. "Noemi said you guys were good; she didn’t lie!"

"That was fun!" echoed Jane, looking at me. "What about you, baby? Did you have fun?"

"That was amazing!" I said.

"Good!" my wife said. "Now there’s just one thing left to do." She reached for Gina and pulled her close. "Thank you for inviting us to your home!" she joked. They kissed again; this was no kiss of passion; it was a lover’s kiss, intended to convey all the depth of feeling and emotion it could by the mere sliding of lips and tickling of tongues.

Their kiss broke, and Jane looked at me. "Your turn," she said. Gina moved toward me, and I hesitated. "Kiss her," Jane pleaded. "I want to watch you kiss her." I looked into Gina’s eyes and saw the trap. I tried to resist, but I was too weak; I fell in, and our lips met. It was a full minute before we came up for air.

"Your husband is a very good kisser," Gina said, her eyes not leaving mine.

"I know he is," Jane replied, "and I wanted to share that with you!"

We kissed for a little while more until Gina excused herself. When she was gone, Jane looked at me. "Watching you kiss Gina was so hot!" she said.

"I know it was," I replied, pulling her to me. "But I’d rather kiss you any day of the week and twice on Sunday."

"And you will," she promised.

When Gina returned, she was wearing a silk kimono. "You guys get refreshed, and then I’ll show you the house," she said. "There is one room in particular that I think you might like!"

Published 
Written by CaressofSteel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments