Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Dream - Part Four

"Jane, Noemi and I make a great sticky mess of things and meet a new playmate!"

72
12 Comments 12
3.3k Views 3.3k
4.6k words 4.6k words

Author's Notes

"If you are just coming into this story you really should go back and read the previous chapters. <p> [ADVERT] </p>If you like what you've read, tap the like button and leave a comment. Enjoy!"

I joined the two women on the bed and we traded kisses for a moment. “So, how was that?” Jane asked me, “Was it everything you thought it would be?”

“It was awesome!” I said. “I had so many crazy things running through my head today, I didn’t know what to think so I just went with it. It’s turned out really well!”

“You say that like it’s over, or something,” Jane replied.

“Oh, it ain’t over!” purred Noemi as she lay back on the bed and opened her legs. “Come here, you hot thing!” She reached out for Jane but I stopped them.

“I think I have a better idea,” I said. “I saw this in a video I watched while you two were together this afternoon.” I lay back with my resurrected cock sticking up. I looked at Noemi. “I’d like to have you take me in your mouth while my hot wife gets underneath you and eats you out!”

“Eats me out?” said Noemi, “That sounds a little vulgar!”

“Sorry, stimulates your clitoris with her lips and tongue. Does that sound less vulgar?” Jane laughed and poked Noemi.

“I think that’s a fantastic idea!” she said. Noemi nodded and got on all fours with her nose just millimeters away from my cock.

“I haven’t done this in a while,” she said softly.

“You do just fine,” said Jane. “If you suck cock as well as you eat pussy, my husband will be very, very satisfied indeed!”

“Who are you and what have you done with my sweet wife?” I asked.

“She’s right here,” said Jane with a bright smile. Did I mention she has the most beautiful smile? “She has just rediscovered the joy of sex with women, that’s all.”

“We should have done this years ago,” I said.

“I should never have stopped!” Jane replied as she wiggled her face underneath Noemi’s hips. Her hands came up to guide them down onto her and Noemi’s face changed to a look of pure pleasure as Jane’s lips and tongue made contact.

“Mmmm, you have a month to stop that!” Noemi moaned as she settled her pussy onto Jane’s face. “Now then, let’s see if I remember how to do this!” She opened her mouth wide and enveloped my cock, not stopping until the head brushed against the entrance to her throat. Her eyes remained closed as she tried to concentrate on what she was doing, but what my wife was doing to her made concentration very difficult.

I had made sure my phone was handy so I reached around and picked it up. Jane wasn’t the only one making concentration difficult as Noemi’s lips and tongue massaged my shaft while her hand caressed my balls gently. I tried to keep the lens pointed at the union of my cock and her lips but I admit I failed rather miserably. I gave it up as a lost cause and decided to put the phone down and enjoy the blowjob my wife’s lover was giving me. If I wanted a video of Noemi sucking my cock, my wife would have to shoot it.

By my estimation, Noemi has indeed remembered exactly how to do what she was doing to my cock. Alternating quick up-and-down bobs with slow, firm sucking was bringing me closer to my peak very quickly. She was every bit as good as my wife but Jane had thirty years of practice behind her while Noemi had far less recent experience. Every so often she would look up at me and run her lips and tongue around my head before plunging back down onto it.

While she was pleasuring me, my wife was doing her best to pleasure her. Loud suckling noises came from between Noemi’s thighs as Jane was hungrily lapping at her honey hole. Noemi took her mouth off me for a moment and she buckled from the pure pleasure that ripped through her body. Apparently, Jane was a quick study as well.

“Oh, fuck! I’m close!” I grunted as I held Noemi’s face onto me. In a perfect world, she would have taken me into her throat to receive my load but at this point, I didn’t really care where it went.

“Don’t you dare swallow him!” Jane croaked from beneath Noemi’s hips. “I want some too!”

“Don’t stop!” Noemi mumbled to Jane as she disconnected from me to concentrate on her own pleasure. “Mmmm, baby, that’s so good!” Jane attacked her with renewed gusto and was rewarded with a jet of fluid as Noemi came. Each pulse was accompanied by an unintelligible moan or cry that filled the room.

When she calmed a bit, Noemi took my cock back into her mouth. Jane squirmed her way out from underneath and came up to join her, egging her on. She looked up at me and made eye contact and licked her lips. “Come on, baby,” she urged, “Come for us! Give us what we both want!”

Noemi’s mouth came off me and she looked like she wanted to say something but before she got any sound out, Jane’s mouth locked onto hers for a hot sloppy kiss. Jane moved her head back and pushed her girlfriend back down onto me. The sight of the two of them kissing was the final thing I needed to push me over the top.

I tried to give the girls forewarning before my cum shot out of me. Noemi pulled her mouth back just in time to get the first spurt square in the face. Jane gave a little squeal and plunged her mouth onto me for the next shot then pulled back. The last of my spunk more dribbled than shot out but the two women giggled as they tried to push the other away to capture the last of it. They looked at each other and rolled onto the bed and started kissing and cleaning my sperm off each other with their lips and tongues. They completely ignored me for a couple of minutes, which ordinarily would have bothered me. Watching them kiss, I realized it did not.

The three of us snuggled together for a while until Noemi shivered in the air-conditioned room. “I’m going to take a shower,” she said as she got up. “I wonder if it’s big enough for two?”

“Or three?” giggled Jane as she followed her into the other room.

Over the course of the next half-hour we cleaned and scrubbed and tickled and rubbed and talked about where we would go from here. “I don’t know about you guys, but I’m famished!” I said as we were drying off.

“It’s almost two in the morning!” Noemi exclaimed. “Nothing is open at this hour!” She was right, of course.

“Then perhaps I’ll go home and make myself something,” I said. “You girls can stay here and enjoy each other’s company.

Jane wrapped her arms around me. “Thank you for this!” she whispered.

“I should be thanking you,” I said, “it was your idea in the first place!” I kissed my wife again, then moved to her girlfriend. “This was a lot of fun!” I said quietly as I rubbed two fingers up the length of her slit. “Perhaps someday you and I can get together without Little Miss Nosey here to bother us!”

“HEY!" Jane protested. Exactly the reaction I was looking for.

“I think maybe we should!” Noemi said. “We could take pictures and tease her with them!” We kissed again and I offered her my slick fingers to lick clean. I gave a wave back over my shoulder as I left the room.

I wasn’t really that hungry; I just wanted to give my wife and her girlfriend some alone time. Call it banking goodwill for when I might need it in the future. I got home, made a sandwich, and crawled into bed, as thoroughly satisfied as I had ever been. That night my dream returned with a couple of new characters making their debut. I couldn’t wait to tell Jane about it.

 

I had deliberately shut off my phone before going to bed so I wouldn’t be disturbed in case the girls decided to share their adventures. When I got up, as I waited for the coffee pot to work its magic, I turned it back on and saw but a single text from my wife. When I opened it, I saw a photo of my wife on all fours with her ass stuck way up in the air. Noemi was on her knees behind her and was wearing some sort of harness and I could see about two or three inches of what looked like a massive dildo protruding from Jane’s pink pussy. The caption read, OMG I can’t believe I took the whole thing!

I replied to her text, I want to see that in person! I finished fixing my coffee and sat down at my computer to check some emails but my mind wasn’t in it. Before I realized it, I was searching online for videos of wives getting pounded by dildos. As always, the internet did not disappoint. I bookmarked a few to share with my wife later and returned to my coffee. Then my phone pinged again, If you’re here in a half hour you’ll have time to fuck my ass while I lick my girlfriend’s pussy before you take me home! It was accompanied by a photo of the two women naked on the bed and wiggling their fingers at me.

The twenty-minute drive turned into about fifteen and I broke more than a few traffic laws as I raced across town. I tried to be cool and nonchalant as I breezed through the lobby but the young lady, Gina, who had greeted me the day before, spotted me. “Good morning, Mr. Conners, I trust you had a pleasant evening!” She smiled and winked at me; I guess we had fooled no one.

“It was everything I hoped it would be, Gina!” I said as I sped to the elevators.

“Sure sounded like it!” I heard her say as the door slid open.

I tapped on the door and after a short pause, Noemi answered it wearing only her birthday suit and bright red lipstick. “Good morning, Sir!” she said brightly. “It’s nice to see you again!”

“Good morning, Noemi, it’s nice to see you too!” I said as I tried to ease past her.

She moved to block me. “Your wife is almost ready. While we wait, why don’t I make sure you are ready?”

“Oh, I’m as ready as I’ve ever been!” I managed to croak out.

“Fair enough,” she replied, “but I have my instructions!” She sank to her knees and undid my belt before dropping my jeans to the floor. I had dispensed with underwear; I figured they’d just get in the way. “Mmmm, you are ready!” she purred. She opened her mouth and slid her red lips down over my pole, moaning softly as she did. The vibrations sent a jolt through me and I flashed back to the first time Jane had shown me the real meaning of a ‘hummer’. She continued for a few minutes and then stood up and kissed me.

“Your wife showed me that trick after you left last night,” she said.

“My wife is very skilled,” I said.

“She is very, very skilled indeed,” she smiled. “Now please take off the rest of your clothes and go sit in the chair while I check to see if Jane is ready for us.” She kissed me once more and then turned to sashay away from me. The sway of her ass was hypnotizing as she languidly crossed the room.

I did as she told me and only had to wait a moment in the chair. “Mrs. Conners, are you ready?” The door to the washroom opened and my wife appeared. Her hair was perfectly coiffed, her makeup noticeable and understated and she was wearing lingerie I had never seen before. All black and shiny, at first glance, it looked like leather but on closer inspection I found it to be of a very fine, smooth fabric. It consisted of thigh-high stockings held up by a high-waist garter and a bra. I found out later that the cups of the bra detached to reveal her full, mature breasts.

“Oh. My. God!” I breathed. Had I not already been fully erect, I surely would have been on seeing my wife dressed this way. “You look…” I was at a loss for words.

“I told you he’d be speechless!” Noemi said. Jane just smiled and posed for me. Then she turned around and bent over to look at me from between her thighs. A red jewel sparkled between her ass cheeks. I had teased her about buying her a butt plug but she had never acquiesced to my request. Her change of heart pleased me greatly.

Noemi leaned over. “She’s holding her pose because she wants you to take her picture.” I looked around quickly for my phone but Noemi held out an expensive-looking SLR digital camera. “With this!” I took it from her and stood up to take pictures from different angles as my wife turned and smiled over her shoulder. I started directing her to finger her pussy and pretend she was pushing the plug into her bum. Then I got another idea.

DalihaJez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DalihaJez

“How about you join my wife?” I suggested to Noemi.

“I thought you’d never ask!” she said and she moved toward her lover. The two women traded kisses and ran their hands over each other as I snapped one photo after another. I moved in to focus on their identically painted lips as they kissed and got a couple of shots of their saliva clinging between them as their hot pink tongues flicked forward.

They broke apart and Noemi came to me and took the camera. “Your wife wants some pictures of her sucking your cock!” she whispered. She gave me a deep kiss before urging me toward Jane.

I took my wife’s hand and started kissing my way up her arm. When I moved from her shoulder toward her face, she turned and kissed me. “Hi,” she whispered. “Did you sleep well?” I nodded that I did. “I’ve hardly slept, Noemi has been fucking me almost non-stop since you left!” We kissed again for a few moments and when she broke away, she looked at Noemi and said, “I’m ready for my close-up!” The women giggled again and Jane sank to her knees.

Her tongue flicked out and I noticed the contrast of the soft pinkness against her bright red lips. She teased her lips up and down either side of my shaft as she looked up at me with unblinking eyes. Then they closed as her mouth opened and engulfed me.

I heard the camera click and beep as Noemi captured our most intimate of couplings. I felt her nose bump against my shaved pubic hair as she took me into her throat briefly before coming off me and standing back up. We kissed again and I said, “You didn’t have to stop, you know!”

“Unfortunately I did,” she replied. Turning to the camera, she continued, “As much as I love taking your cum in my mouth, and I do love it, right now I want, no, correction, I NEED your cock in my ass!” She kissed me deeply again and climbed up onto the bed and assumed the position with her face turned to one side, her shoulders touching the sheet and her ass presented to me for the taking. As I moved behind her I noticed the camera moving closer to her backside. I reached forward and started pulling on the butt plug to remove it, her back hole distended as I pulled on it making it look like it didn’t want to give it up. It took a firmer tug than I thought it would but eventually, her ass released it. I set it on the nightstand and picked up the bottle of lube that was beside it. I drizzled some on her slightly gaped hole and rubbed it in, inserting two fingers inside her before I slathered the remaining slickness over my shaft.

I slid my cock into her pussy for a couple of quick strokes before pulling it out and placing the head against her back door. Noemi was holding the camera to get a great angle as my wife slowly inched her hips back onto me and after an initial resistance, as her sphincter relaxed enough to admit the head, it slid right in with almost no resistance at all. We should have used a butt plug years ago.

Her ass cheeks flattened against my hips as she pushed back. She held herself there as Noemi left our side, returning a moment later with a dildo that looked very much like the one she had been fucking my wife with earlier. I felt her hand slide up and brush my balls as she used her fingers to pry Jane’s pussy open. The head of the toy bumped against my nuts as she rubbed it along her dripping opening to lubricate it before pushing it against her lips.

Jane inhaled sharply as the toy spread her wide, her fists balled up in the sheets. I asked if she was okay and she nodded. “I asked her to do this!” she groaned. “Oh fuck, That’s tight!” Noemi massaged her clit and lips around the shaft of the toy to try to relax her.

“You want me to stop, baby?” she asked Jane. My wife shook her head slightly and reached down between her legs to push the toy in a little further. I could feel the firm ridge of the glans as it slid along my shaft; the sensation almost made me blow my load on the spot.

“I’m gonna fucking take this!” she swore as she pushed it in a little more. “Don’t move, baby, wait until I get this thing all the way in before you start.”

I leaned down and placed a feather kiss between her shoulder blades. “Take your time, darling, you can do this!”

“Yes, baby, you can do this!” repeated Noemi. She moved up and kissed me. “You are a lucky, lucky man, you know that?” she said so only I could hear. I kissed her back and just nodded my head.

“Unghhh!” Jane moaned as the toy bottomed out against her cervix. “I think that’s in as far as it will go, sweetie! Give me a moment and you can start moving.” She ran her fingers along my balls and up to where my shaft was impaled in her ass. “God damn! That’s tight! Feels so fucking good though!” I waited for her signal and when she nodded her head I started moving out slowly.

I looked down and watched as her anus distended when the ridge of my glans was near her entrance. I paused briefly and started sliding back in and a low moan came from inside Jane that surely started at the very depths of her core. I hesitated for a moment because I thought I was hurting her but she barked sharply, “Don’t stop! Fuck my ass, goddammit!” I pushed myself all the way in and drew back again.

As her little ring plumped outward, she looked back over her shoulder at me, “I said FUCK me in the ASS, you FUCKER!” Noemi looked at me and shrugged and I pushed back in more quickly. “Faster, baby, don’t hold back!” I increased my tempo and as I picked up speed she moaned, “Oh YES! THAT’S what I’m TALKING ABOUT! FUCK ME!” Her voice was near screaming volume and pitch.

Noemi must have sensed it was time to fulfill Jane’s earlier suggestion she had texted to me. She got up on the bed and shimmied her hips so that her pussy was under Jane’s face. “Come on, baby, lick my hot cunt while your husband fucks your ass!” she urged rather unnecessarily; Jane’s face was already lowering down to her. Noemi’s eyes rolled up in her head as Jane’s tongue worked its magic on her clit.

We fucked in this position for a minute or two until Jane’s pussy had relaxed enough that the toy would start slipping out as I pushed my cock into her. She was having a tough time holding the toy into her pussy so she finally gave it up for a lost cause and let it slip out of her to concentrate on munching on Noemi’s sweet muff. When the toy fell out it almost seemed like her ass got less tight but it really didn’t make much difference to me. I grabbed her hips tightly and pulled her back into me as I thrust forward.

Then I thought of something I’d seen in a video we had watched a couple of months ago. I released my right hand and brought it up high and held it there. Noemi saw me do it and her eyes widened then she nodded her head. “Do it!”

“Do what – OW!” Jane shouted as my hand descended and struck her firmly on the cheek of her ass. “THAT HURT!” I was about to apologize when she said more quietly, “Again!” I smacked her again but this time she didn’t cry out because she was expecting it. “The other one!” she called out and I obliged, switching hands and whacking her firmly on the other cheek. A loud “Mmmmph!” came out of her body, “Fuck, I think I bit my lip!” After a short pause, “AGAIN!” she commanded.

Noemi’s face was a mix of passion and pleasure as she watched me spank my wife’s ass. Each time my hand came down, Jane would forget what she was supposed to be doing and stop licking and sucking on the pussy in front of her.  She looked up at me. “You need to stop that or I’m never gonna cum!” she laughed.

“Sorry,” Jane mumbled, her mouth full of clit and pussy lips. She attacked Noemi with a renewed vigor and before long her cries were added to Jane’s as they both neared their orgasms. I tried to think of anything other than what I was doing in a vain attempt to hold off my own orgasm until after the two women got where they so desperately wanted to go.

Unfortunately, it was all for naught. I felt myself tipping over the edge and roared out a warning to the two women. Jane should have been prepared because usually when we did anal, I drove forward really hard on the last couple of strokes before blasting into her but on this night she was a little preoccupied. I did my usual thing and her hips collapsed and she fell forward. My cock slipped out of her ass and spurted all up her back. She tried to scramble back up to her knees but my weight was fully on her.

“Just eat the pussy!” I growled and I lay flat against her, my cock nestled between her butt cheeks and pulsing out the last of my cum. She rededicated herself to Noemi’s pleasure and in short order, the last screams of pleasure for our naughty weekend erupted from her soul as she came very wetly indeed, soaking Jane's face and hair and the bed beneath them. The look of pure ecstasy on her face was a sight to behold as she filled her hands with Jane’s hair and kept her face fully planted on her loins.

Too soon it was over and we lay in a tangled mess of arms, legs and torsos bathed in sweat and cum. Three bodies heaved to try to catch our collective breath. I rolled off the two women and began cleaning my cum from my wife’s back. She purred a contented sigh but when Noemi tried to join me, my wife stopped her. “It’s his mess, let him clean it up.” Noemi smiled and relaxed for a moment until I pronounced that my job was complete. “Now you can go clean him off,“ she said, “and he can clean you off while you’re at it." Noemi and I licked and sucked our way up and down each other’s bodies until the worst of our cum was consumed and shared in hot kisses.

Jane reached up and pulled us both to her. “That was some weekend!” she said, “we’ll have to do that again very soon!”

Noemi and I agreed. “It certainly was,” she said. “I never thought I would enjoy being with a man again but I have to say, Rich, you’re a pretty good fuck!” We all laughed and then she bent to Jane to kiss her. “But you, my sweet, sweet thing, are a great fuck!”

“Right back at ya!” Jane whispered. Just then the alarm on her watch went off. “It’s eleven o’clock, we need to get cleaned up and out of here.”

“I thought checkout was at eleven?” I said.

“I arranged a late checkout,” Jane replied. “It only cost me a kiss!”

“Cost us a kiss, you mean,” corrected Noemi. “If you think we’re good kissers, you should kiss Gina!”

I just raised my eyebrows. “We’ll talk about that when we get home,“ Jane said seductively.

We got cleaned up and packed everything away. The girls sorted out whose toys and lingerie were whose and just a few minutes before noon we all made out way out through the lobby. Gina saw us from the office door and motioned with her fingers to come over.

"I trust everything was to your satisfaction?” she asked.

“Everything was perfect, Gina, thank you!” Jane said as she stole a look over her shoulder to see if anyone was looking our way. As most of the guests had already checked out, the lobby was pretty empty. She took Gina’s face in her hands and planted a five-star kiss on her lips. “Maybe next time we come to visit, you might join us?”

Gina returned her kiss. “I think that is a fantastic idea.” She turned to give Noemi the same treatment before turning to me. “I need to know if you can make me scream the way you made these two women scream!” she said before kissing me. Her tongue forced its way into my mouth and by the time she was done, I was breathless.

“Wow!” was all I could manage. Gina just smiled.

We left and all got into my SUV and gave Noemi a ride home. Jane got out to go to her car when Noemi interrupted her. As I drove away, I looked in the rear-view and they were still joined at the lips in Noemi’s driveway. It was two hours before I saw my wife again, and when I did, she once again had the look of a well-fucked woman on her face.

Published 
Written by CaressofSteel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments