Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Adventures in Open Marriage - Part 9, A New Meaning for Being in the Closet

"A brief one on one diversion before jumping into our first threesome!"

67
4 Comments 4
8.1k Views 8.1k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"The latest in a multipart series, with a hotwife, willing husband, and friends."

 After my wife's latest weekend tryst, we were both still on a bit of a sexually induced high and were looking forward to me finally getting my chance to reclaim her, as she was no longer sore. But now the thought that she might be pregnant, with either Chad or Pete's baby, sent us both on a very quick ride back to reality. We had both already agreed that if that was indeed the case, we would absolutely keep the baby, but there may be some explaining to do. Granted, I didn’t think it would be that obvious if the kid wasn't mine, since we were all white dudes with dark hair, but still, it would be a big change for us and our kids, and were feeling a little, or maybe a lot, foolish and irresponsible.

 I was a little melancholy, jealous, and nervous at the same time. Since she was on the pill, this was highly odd. We weren't yet sure if something had slipped past, but we both did the math. If something HAD somehow slipped past, it would not be mine. The baby, if this was really happening, would be Chad's or Pete's. It still seemed improbable, but we both knew that nothing was 100% in this area, and that we had been taking some wild risks.

 Our melancholy was lifted that Saturday morning when my wife reported the arrival of her period. I don't think she had ever been truly relieved to receive her monthly visitor, but on this occasion she was. And then later, we both kind of laughed when we realized why she had been "late" - she had gotten a little mixed up with where she was in her cycle and was not actually late at all. As the man in this whole thing I was completely clueless.

 Still, we decided that we should probably play things a little bit safer moving forward, and agreed that maybe we should take a rest from the regular creampies, and go with condoms or early pull out for her partners. Looking back on it, this is another discussion that I don't think I ever thought I would have with my wife, and it's probably not one many other men have had either. But we were in agreement, and it meant that I might not get to experience all of my fantasies the same way.

Nevertheless, we were both relieved, still feeling frisky, and wanting to continue our adventure. But we did feel like we would proceed a little more safely, at least for the time being. At this point, it was April, and we were busy with Little League baseball, work, and making plans for the summer. Our "lifestyle" was not exactly top of mind, although I was waiting for an official date when we could experience our first threesome with Chad. So I was very surprised when, one day, my wife walked into the bedroom, after work while I was getting changed, and announced that she had received a text from Jorge. I thought to myself, "Wow - Jorge?"

We had not seen him since New Years, and while they had exchanged numbers, I never thought anything would happen. My wife sauntered over to me sexily, and simply said, "Should I?"

I was immediately hard. "Hell Yes!", I said. 

She laughed, and said, "I thought so. He wants to get together this weekend, but we're still working out a place. That Ok?"

"Of course", I said, barely containing my excitement.

We made plans to have the kids have a post baseball playdate on Saturday and prepared for fun. Even if we were practicing safe sex, I was still turned on, after all. That Saturday, after the kids were safely away, my wife, while getting ready for her tryst, was suddenly texting furiously on her phone, so furiously that I could not help but notice. I wanted to ask her what was going on, but then she started talking on the phone, in hushed tones. She looked over at me, then started talking again. Then she smiled, hung up, and started walking in my direction. 

My wife said, "The place we had picked out is not going to work out."

I had no idea what this meant because I did not know where they were planning to go.

My wife followed up and said, "If you want to go forward with what we were planning, we still can, but I need you to be OK with it."

I wanted to get back into the lifestyle, and experience my sloppy seconds, so I said, "Sure, I'm OK. What's the problem?"

My wife looked at me seriously, and said, "Well, I think we're going to have to do it here."

Holy Shit! Many thoughts ran through my head. I figured she would ask me to leave, but then I thought to myself, what if I stay? I could get closer to my ultimate fantasy, if not actually living it out. 

I said, "Ok. Does that mean I get to watch?"

My wife said, "I don’t think so. I don't think he's ready. But..."

She bit her lip. "But, you could hide in the closet, and when he's done, come out and reclaim me!"

I looked stunned for a second. She walked towards me, eyeing my groin. She grabbed my cock through my pants, and said, "I know you'd like that."

I choked and breathed heavily. I put my hand behind my wife's head, and kissed her hard, and said, "Yes. I'll do it. I don’t know how I won’t come if I can hear you two fucking, but yeah - this sounds hot!" 

TSmeganColins
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSmeganColins

About an hour later, Jorge's car pulled up to our house. I watched him jump out, and practically sprint to our door. I thought about how this guy was about to fuck my wife with a cock that was much bigger than mine. And instead of being jealous I got very hard. In fact, before anything even started, my balls ached. I needed to explode in, or on, my wife, but I'd have to wait, and listen, to her get fucked by a younger man. And so, into the closet I went.

I didn't hear much at first. The closet muted more sound than I would have thought. I also remember getting very hot, very quickly. Our house was old at that time, and the closets were small. Anyway, eventually I did hear my wife laugh. I also heard some thumping like footsteps, and realized that they might in fact be right outside the closet. Shit! I thought about what I would do if Jorge opened the door. That had not been part of my plan at all. But then the footsteps stopped and I heard some subtle moans and giggles, and realized I might be hearing fourplay through the door. I was both jealous and excited at the same time. 

Then I heard it. An unmistakable sound from my wife that she only made when first being penetrated. I knew her love making cried well, and I could tell that Jorge was inside of her. I unbuttoned my pants, pulled my boxer shorts down to my knees, and began masturbating vigorously. I could actually hear Jorge's balls and thighs slapping against my wife's flesh. Was he slapping against her ass or her belly? That I could not tell. After a few minutes, the slapping noise stopped. I heard a cry from my wife, and a couple of grunts that sounded like they must have come from Jorge. I knew then that he had just ejaculated. I wondered if my wife had followed through on practicing safe sex. And I wondered if I could come out or not. While I waited for some sort of sign from my wife, I continued to massage my erect penis, not sure when I was going to get to explode myself but hoping it would be soon.

I was not so lucky. I heard more laughter outside the door. And then I distinctly heard my wife say, "Oh you can? Prove it!"

Then more giggles, some smacking sounds,  a loud thump, and then a moan, clearly from my wife. Good Lord, I thought, they're doing it again! This time I could more clearly hear that there was some hard fucking going on a mere five feet from where I stood clutching my rock hard cock. I felt kind of silly, but also turned on. My wife truly was a good little slut and was proving it with her second round on Jorge's long dong. Eventually, I heard the sounds of him coming again, and then silence. I waited for what seemed like hours, but it was probably mere minutes. Then I heard my wife's voice - she was letting me know that I could come out.

Upon exiting the closet, nude from the waist down and hard cock in hand, I was struck by how much cooler it was, and by how much our bedroom smelled of sex. My wife slinked over to me, also bare from the waist down, and kissed me. I asked her what she was hiding behind her back.

She said, "I told you I would try to keep things safe!"

Then she laughed and moved both hands to her front so that I could see the two used condoms that she was holding, both still full of Jorge's cum. Holy shit! This was so hot I almost came right on the spot. Without saying much, I pushed my wife backwards, onto the bed, kissed her hard, and slid my throbbing cock into her freshly fucked cunt. We fucked vigorously, missionary style, lasting longer than I honestly expected. When I was close to finishing, I pulled out, and crawled up towards my wife's face, my engorged member already dripping warm cum. I unloaded in her mouth, in a rush of hot sexual energy.

After we had finished, my wife gave me some even hotter news. My wife said, "You should know that right before he came for the second time, Jorge got behind me. God he feels huge and incredible in that position. But here's the thing - right as he mounted me, my phone chirped twice. Turns out it was Chad. He's good to go with a threesome next Saturday, if you're still good. You are still good...right?"

My wife bit her lip as she asked this last question. I told her that of course I was, and that we'd have to have a plan for the kids. Evidently he wasn't comfortable doing it at either of his houses, but my wife had already started the process of booking a motel.

"Oh", my wife said. "There's one more thing - he wants to meet with us before we actually...you know."

This last bit made me a little nervous, but my wife explained that we would just get together for drinks and introductions before heading to the hotel. That felt a little more reasonable, but I was still a nervous wreck as the following weekend approached.

Published 
Written by choadas
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments