Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Adventures In Open Marriage - Part 5, A New Year And A New Player

"A lover's mystery is solved, and a new player enters out little game..."

93
10 Comments 10
11.9k Views 11.9k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"Adventures in Open Marriage Series Part 5 - New Year's Eve continued!"

We will pick up where part 4 left off. Which means we will start with me standing fully nude and fully erect in front of my still partially clothed, freshly fucked wife. I was startled. If not Pete, who had she had raw sex with, on our hotel room bed? Before my slightly drunk mind could process this, my wife slipped out of her dress, knelt down in front of me, grabbed my throbbing cock, and said, "Would you like me to tell you what happened?" 

"Yes!" I gasped, as she went from fondling my growing erection to taking me in her mouth.

She seductively sucked my hard throbbing cock, deep throating me a couple times, then pulled away and took me in her hands again. She said, "Okay, I think this is really going to turn you on. This is your fantasy after all..." 

She smiled in a kind of slutty, dirty way. Then proceeded to tell me everything, while stroking my cock with each hand, kind of interchangeable, and intermittently licking my balls between each bit of salacious detail she was now sharing. While I love traditional sex as much as the next guy, having my wife fill me in on her dirty exploits, while giving me an amazing handjob and licking my aching testicles, was honestly an incredibly hot experience, and it was all I could do not to cum vigorously before she finished her story. But I held on and learned who made the wet spot in our bed. 

My wife informed me that ever since we initially entered the hotel and went into the ballroom, she had been flirting on and off with Jorge, the usher and hotel employee. She explained that she and Jorge were engaging in increasingly sexual banter each time she went to the bar for a rum and coke, and at one point, he had yelled something at her in Spanish. When she asked him what he said, he essentially indicated that he was referring to her as a cougar or MILF that he would like to bed. She was drunk, and was thinking of our fantasy, and what she already had planned with Pete, and instead, decided to play along with Jorge. So it was Jorge! My deep suspicions were correct. Now I was really feeling hot and bothered, although a little disturbed that my wife would let someone she just met inseminate her. 

Anyway, at the appointed hour, when Pete left the ballroom to meet my wife and go up to one of our rooms, she instead found Jorge, in between the ballroom bar and the exit, and convinced him to follow her out in the hallway. Once there, she invited him up to our room. Initially he declined due to concern he would lose his job, but my wife was quite drunk, quite horny, and quite persistent, and basically dragged him into the elevator. 

Once in the room, she said things moved pretty fast. She admitted that Jorge was the first non-white guy she had had sex with, and that was part of the appeal. She said he was young and kind of unsure of what to do, but that she essentially dragged him into the room, kissed him, and then started unzipping his pants, telling him to relax and do whatever he wants to. She told me that she was very wet, but that once she had his pants off, the sheer girth and length of his dark brown cock scared her. She intimated that it wasn't quite twice my size, but certainly fatter and a couple of inches longer.

At this point, my wife’s stroking was getting me close to orgasm, so I shifted a little to signal to her to slow up. The image of a black or Latin man entering my wife had always been a fantasy, but now, as I pictured his big, brown cock entering my wife, I realized it was a reality. I had to cool things down. My wife slowed her caresses of my cock and balls and continued her story.

She knew he was going to get nervous about disappearing from his post, so she found our travel bag, and pulled out a tube of lube we were planning on using that night. In her haste, she accidentally emptied pretty much all of it onto Jorge's massive member, that slowly masturbated him to complete erection while kissing him as he took off the rest of his clothes.

Finally, she lay back and let him easily enter her missionary style. She said she immediately noticed him hitting places no one had ever hit before. She told me that it felt electric, and that she ultimately came two times. Apparently he did not last very long either, so I am guessing she could have kept on cumming had he not exploded about two minutes into the act. Prior to his own orgasm, he had asked my wife if he could come inside. Of course she said yes, hence the wet spot and semen running down her leg. He had left abruptly, but not before sharing his cell phone number with my wife, a detail that she made sure I understood.

The entire time I was absorbing this development, my wife had continued to work on my throbbing erection. The head of my penis was swollen and purple as she wrapped up her story. My testicles ached with the urge to cum, and I knew it wouldn't be long. But given how dirty and raunchy this New Year's eve had suddenly become, I felt the need to first act out one of the nastiest urges.

As my wife stood up and got ready to move over to the bed, I pushed her onto her back, on the bed, with her legs dangling off. I leaned over her and kissed her lips, then her neck, and then worked my way down to her breasts. I think she was expecting a quick fuck, but I wanted to taste her used pussy first. I continued to gradually kiss my way down her fit and shapely body, until I was facing my wife's stretched out, cum filled, cunt. I immediately leaned in for a taste. Initially, I noticed the taste of the lube she had used, as we had played around with it before. I could also taste her wonderful juices, as I had many times before in our marital bed. But as I continued, I also noticed waves of something kind of salty.

JulietRiver
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JulietRiver

At that moment, I realized that I was tasting Jorge's cum. I felt a wave of "ewww" come over me, but then I felt my overall sense of sexual intoxication and lust return. Because tasting and smelling his semen, mixed with my wife's juices, made me picture what had gone on in that bed. His long dark cock sliding in and out until climaxing, her letting him cum inside of her. Full of heat and sexual vigor, my right hand immediately began pumping my still erect cock. I realized I had to be careful, lest I cum before getting my sloppy seconds!

As I continued my oral assault, I finally heard the sounds of my wife's approaching climax. I felt a rush of her juices anew as she came, and at that point I pretty much leapt up, cock in hand, and took her in missionary at the edge of the bed, right then and there. I was kind of half standing, half crouching, while she was lying on her back, legs in the air. My wife's labia were still hanging loosely from her previous encounter, and she was very well lubed, so I slid in with no resistance. I made love to my wife vigorously and hard, given how loose she was, and how drunk we both still were. I really wanted to switch positions and take my wife from behind, but everything felt so good I kept going until I was just about to cum. At that point, I pulled out. But oh no! I waited a bit too long. As I pulled out, I realized I was cumming just as I reached down to flip my wife over. I erupted all over her stomach and breasts. Afterwards, I was disappointed I did not last longer, but extremely satisfied at the same time. And then we both finally drifted off to sleep in the New Year. 

Upon waking up New Year's Day, we snuggled for a while in our hotel bed, then gradually reminded ourselves that reality, in the form of picking up the kids, awaited. As we drove to my in laws' house to get the boys, we struck up a slightly awkward conversation about the previous night, mainly with respect to my wife's visits with Pete. She felt they were likely coming to an end, but she had been thinking of breaking things off anyway. She felt like he was getting too close to her and did not want to risk damage to his family. And then she dropped a minor bomb shell as we drew closer to her parents' house. She had been waiting for the right time to tell me, but the current conversation caused her to think that the time was now. 

And what was her bombshell? "Chad called me," she said. 

I figured that might be coming. When I asked what about, I realized that I already knew the answer. But I let the question hang anyway. She replied, "He wants me, pretty bad. Like specifically, he wants me to come spend a weekend at his shore house. He already has a plan for hiding it from his wife. I know this whole open marriage thing turns you on, but I figured that might be too much." 

I was surprised that he went all the way to her spending the night, actually two, before even engaging in what had become, for her, a regular outing. But of course, she and Chad had a much deeper history, and my gut told me this could get too hot if we weren't careful. I knew the smart thing to do was say "No!" but I was once again overruled by my own sense of horniness and sexual intoxication. This was part of my fantasy, after all. I just didn’t think it would get here that fast. Then I remembered the ultimate part of my fantasy, where I get to watch and join in for real, at the moment, for sloppy seconds. That gave me an idea. 

I said, "Sure, babe." 

She looked surprised. "Really?", she said. 

"Yes," I replied. "But there is a catch. You need to promise me you'll ask him about the thing - you know which thing I mean, right? You need to at least try to make that happen. And if you do, I'll pretty much let you do anything." 

I was rock hard as I said this last bit and realized I might be signing on for some things that I really didn't want her to do. But I was in such a state of arousal, I couldn’t help myself. I was so hard I was worried I might crash the car! 

My wife raised an eyebrow, smiled in a kind of slutty, come-hither way, and said, "You asked for it, you got it. I will absolutely raise this question. And if it turns you on, I'll let you know what's happening all weekend long. Just don’t cum until I get home. I want to come home nice and used, and I want to feel how badly your cock needs me when I get home." 

"Yes," I gasped. "Oh, yes, baby. No wonder I'm still so in love you." 

With that, we both had a chuckle, and finished the task of picking up my kids and returning to normal family life. Of course, things would not stay normal for long. Things were about to get even hotter, and a little more dangerous...

Published 
Written by choadas
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments