Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Adventures in Open Marriage - Part 16, A Final New Beginning

"A hotwife and her cuckold husband introduce new lovers and friends, to the arousal of all"

50
6 Comments 6
3.5k Views 3.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"Part 16 in a cuckold and hotwifing series, and we are nearing its ultimate conclusion. A husband and wife introduce new friends to their lifestyle but wonder how long they can keep things in balance."

Following the events that preceded JT's move to another state, my wife and I went through a somewhat quiet period in terms of the hotwife lifestyle. Part of this was due to the Christmas and New Year's holidays and everything that went along with that, and part was due to it being a busy time for the kids as well. It was during this time that I had tried to get my wife interested in George, who was now managing the gym he and JT had purchased and re-launched. However, due to schedule complexity, we had not been able to make that happen just yet.

I had also reminded my wife about her previous punishment, and the fact that her next challenge was to perform oral on a stranger, or at least someone new to her. She was excited by this, and I could tell that she was thinking of various ways to make this happen, as well as to potentially start a new fling. But ultimately, we kicked off the new year rather quietly and normally, by most people's standards.

That January, I decided that we should host an NFL watch party for our local team, as they had made the playoffs, and had a chance to go to the Super Bowl (sadly, they did not win). I also felt like this might be a good way to get our lifestyle going again, and my wife agreed. I made sure to invite George, as well as some of our mutual friends. I had also invited Greg, my best friend from high school, and his wife, and their kids. The entire family was unable to make it, but Greg had ensured he would be there.

George had long been retired from bodybuilding, but still lifted regularly, and trained a few advanced lifters at the gym. I was not in that class of lifter, but we occasionally had been working out together, and I had a pretty good feeling from our conversations, that if he came to the party, a new chapter for Anne as a hotwife might just get started. Thus, I was quite surprised when George sent his regrets regarding the party via text, at the last minute. George had explained that one of his other lady friends had essentially made a booty call, and he could not say no. I could not blame him, but at the same time, I was a little disappointed.

Our party kicked off shortly before the game, and was a rousing success overall, despite George's absence. My wife had remarked that she was feeling horny before the game, but given that it was now only friends and spouses in attendance, I assumed that nothing too sexy was going to happen that night. However, I would soon find out that things were about to get very, very hot!

Midway through the second half of the game, I noticed that we were starting to run out of beer. I had jumped up to run down to our basement cooler to get more when Greg jumped up and volunteered instead. After a few minutes, I realized that Greg had not returned, and I got up to go see if he was having trouble, or if we had truly run out of beer. But I could not find him, or my wife, and so I ran down to the basement, brought up some beers, and continued watching the game. A couple of minutes later, Greg and Anne returned and joined in the festivities. I thought nothing of their brief absence, and once the game was over, the guests fairly quickly dispersed, leaving Anne and me alone, to clean up and get the kids to bed.

As we cleaned, I jokingly said to my wife, "It sure was a great night, but I'm a little suspicious of how you and Greg both disappeared at the same time."

As it turned out, my wife did not realize it was a joke. And apparently, I had been wrong about friends being off-limits. My friend Greg had always had a way with women before settling down, and I knew that he had always found my wife attractive. But still, I had thought she and I were on the same page concerning how awkward things could get with friends. That being said, my slowly stiffening cock indicated that the thought of my wife with another man may override any such concerns.

My wife had turned red, and said, "Oh God - I was going to tell you at the right time. I didn't think you would notice, but I was turned on by the challenge you had given to me, and I always thought Greg was kind of hot -"

I had stopped her there. I said, "Slow down. What happened?"

I knew, but I wanted to hear it. While I was partially angry that she had cheated on me with my childhood best friend, I was also turned on, and excited about where things might head from here.

She looked at me and said, "Sorry. I just was so horny, and I probably drank a little too much. When Greg got up, I grabbed him and led him upstairs. He resisted a little at first, but I was so turned on by the idea of your blow job challenge, that I just had to take him in my mouth. So I did."

She looked down and then said, "I hope you aren't mad - I thought you wanted this."

I responded, "Don't worry, I'm not mad. Was it fun?"

My wife said, "Yeah - Greg has a huge cock! Are you ok with us getting together again? I promise to give you sloppy seconds and make it extra hot!"

"Of course," I said.

Thank I asked her if she had swallowed Greg's load. She replied, "Yep - what kind of girl do you think I am? And he tasted great..."

She laughed as she said that last bit. At this point, my balls were about to bubble over. My wife came in close and kissed me with her dirty mouth. She then proceeded to use her hand to get me off, right there in the kitchen. She brought me to a wonderful climax, all the while telling me all the dirty things she was going to do with Greg.

Deepika_Lea
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Deepika_Lea

Before I came, I did gasp one last demand at my wife. I said, "Baby, I am willing to let you fuck my friend as much as you want if you just do me one favor. I want you to give George, at the gym, the same treatment you just gave Greg, ok?"

She took her mouth off of my cock long enough to say, "Sure - it's your fantasy, and if you want me to fuck him, I'll do that too, if he likes me."

I groaned and said, "I know he will, I -".

And with that, I had ejaculated all over the recently cleaned floor. The wife and I had a laugh about that one, cleaned the floor for a second time, and then finally went to bed.

Later that week, my wife and I went to the gym together, while our boys were handing out at a friend's house. My wife had not had much of a chance to work out lately, and I was hoping to re-introduce her to George. Almost as if on cue, George appeared in my line of sight, and I motioned him over.

After some quick introductions, George turned to my wife and said, "Hey! Would you be interested in having a personal trainer? I mean now that you're getting back into the swing of things, it might be good, you know?"

My wife quickly said, "Sure - I mean, I'd at least like to learn a little more, but I think some help with what I need to work on would be great."

"Great - why don't you let me show how we usually make up a program, go through a few quick fitness questions, and then we can go from there?" George said.

My wife nodded, and George put his arm around her shoulder and led her off toward another part of the gym. The contrast between the two of them was striking. George was a light-skinned black man, roughly six feet tall, with plenty of muscle left over from his body-building days. My wife was a curvy, but short, red-haired Irish woman. The thought of his dark cock entering her caused me to briefly get an embarrassing erection, right on the gym floor, in front of the squat rack.

Just as I was finishing my workout, George and my wife reappeared. They were both in good spirits, and my wife announced that she was going to go ahead with a personal training plan. George just nodded in my direction, thanked us both for coming in and then went back to his office. As he walked away, my wife got very close to me and breathed in my face, and then giggled.

I said, "What was that?"

She said, playfully, "Notice anything on my breath?"

I had an idea of what might be on her breath, but I did not want to have that conversation here. Instead, I urged my wife to gather her things, while I ran into the locker room to gather mine, and we met back in the main area of the gym. It was time to make a quick exit and find out just exactly what had happened between my wife and George, although I had a good idea.

As we entered the car I said, "Okay, Anne - I have a pretty good guess as to what might be on your breath, but I want to hear it from you."

My wife gently placed her hand on my penis and began to describe the blowjob she had given George in his office.

She said, "We started going over things, but I could tell he wanted to do something. Then I remembered that you had told me that he knew about our lifestyle. So I just kind of went with it."

I asked, "How so?"

She said, "When he started kind of flirting and putting his hands on me, I returned the favor. I think he was a little shocked, just like Greg. Before long, I had my hand on his penis. And let me tell you, it is huge - bigger than Greg's. I could barely fit the head in my mouth, and even once I did, I could only get about half of it in. He still had fun though."

As she said this she smiled. I asked her if she swallowed again, and she just nodded and smiled. During this conversation, my wife had also managed to manipulate my more modest member into a state of full erection. As she stroked me through my gym shorts, my wife asked me if I was OK with her fucking both Greg AND George. Now I was extremely turned on, but faced with a problem. We were driving to pick up the kids, and we were almost at our friends' house, where they were hanging with the other kids.

As we pulled into the driveway, I realized that I was simply too turned on, and didn't care if our friends Mark and Stephanie saw me getting a hand job from my wife in their driveway. I was so close, I needed the release right then and there.

As I stopped the car, I told my wife, "Yes baby, you can fuck them both. As long as you give me sloppy seconds as often as possible, and let me watch you and George a few times, I am good with you getting all the cock you can!"

And with that, I exploded all over my steering wheel and workout clothes. Luckily, we kept a box of tissues in the car. My wife laughed hysterically, as I attempted to clean up my semen explosion. As she neared the front door, my kids came out. I just waved to our friends from the driver's seat, and the family got back in, and we drove home. Thankfully the boys suspected nothing, but my wife and I both had a good laugh. As it turns out, we have laughed about this incident more than once over the past few years.

But most importantly, we had both consented to the beginning of a new, dirty chapter in our lifestyle - one that would carry us through until our final return to normalcy, about a year later.

Published 
Written by choadas
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments