Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Adventures in Open Marriage Part 6: Planning for a Weekend Takes and Interesting Turn

"The hotwifing journey continues with a bold new player and an escalation in hotness"

88
9 Comments 9
11.4k Views 11.4k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Author's Notes

"Part 6 of a journey into hotwife sex, cuckoldry, and wife watching"

In the couple of weeks after the decision to let my wife stay with Chad, on the condition that we could take things to the wife-watching level, our sex life was as passionate as ever. It was just the two of us, but with both of us so horny for what might be coming next. At this point, it was late in the winter. My wife came downstairs one Saturday morning, about four weeks out from "the decision," and told me that Chad officially had a plan and a date set for their weekend getaway. That was good, because we'd need time to come up with a good cover story for her for the kids, as well as the rest of our families. It wasn't too hard though, as my wife traveled frequently for work, and there were occasionally weekend trips.

"So", I asked, "What's his plan?"

She replied, "Well we're getting together from a Friday to Saturday, in two weekends, so first weekend of March. That is," she grinned slyly, "if you're still OK with this."

The boys were hanging out in the game room, so my wife took the opportunity to walk across the room, put her hand down my sweatpants, and begin lightly massaging my cock. God it felt good. "Of course!", I gasped.

"Great!", she said. "I will make this worth it for you too!". And then she sexily sauntered back down the hallway, and then up the stairs to check on the boys. She was SO good at compartmentalizing...

She came back down, looked over at me, and said, "By the way - Chad also wants to get together to plan things out in detail Wednesday night, maybe over dinner? Don't worry, nothing will happen."

Having heard that before but being turned on by the concept of her being unfaithful, I said, "Sure, no worries."

She said, "Seriously, just dinner." And smiled.

I thought, just dinner, and some plan-making for a weekend of fucking. I wondered how many other guys have ever sat pondering this, all while being rock hard at 9 AM on a Saturday morning?

Wednesday arrived quickly, and after work, I helped my wife pick out what to wear. We went with black tights and a long sweater - not super slutty, but tight enough to accentuate my wife's bubble-shaped ass, which she said was Chad's weakness. Mind you, I don’t think this was her goal - this was my goal. Even though my wife indicated that she truly wanted this to be dinner only since it was a school and work night, I hadn’t had sloppy seconds or the thrill of her being out with another man, in a while, and I really was hoping something would happen. So I tried to subtly nudge things in that direction. I was also ashamed of myself, but I was too horny to care. I was truly rooting for Chad, my wife's ex-boyfriend, to fuck her brains out tonight, and send her home full of his come so I could take pleasure in reclaiming her filthy pussy.

When she departed, I realized that I was not exactly sure where they were going. I began to think that I was getting a bit too comfortable in this lifestyle. But then, I remembered that I needed to get the kids fed, homework completed, and baseball tryouts arranged, and before too long I had forgotten when my wife even left. At around eight-thirty, I began the nightly ritual of getting the boys to shower, and then go down, around nine, as this was a school night. As I finished goading them through these final steps of pre-bed hygiene, I began to wonder where my wife had actually gone, and if she was OK. I texted her a little before nine, just letting her know the boys would be asleep (hint, hint), and to just let me know if she was OK, and when she'd be getting back. Then I poured myself a Scotch.

Roughly ten minutes later she responded that she was on her way, and that dinner had taken a little longer than she expected, and that she had just lost track of time. I had truly heard that one before, and my penis started to thicken at the implication. I called since I did not want her to risk texting and driving, especially if there had been any drink with dinner. I asked when she thought she might be home. She told me that she would likely be home around ten. Ten? I asked why they had gone to somewhere so far away. My arousal peaked when she said, "Oh no, we went out nearby. I have to take care of a couple things, then I'll start home. And don't worry, I'll fill you in when I get home."

At this point I was rock hard and stroking my throbbing cock. It was a struggle, but I managed to stop myself before I came. I needed to be ready when she came through that door as I was sure what I had hoped for had happened. I was correct to an extent, but what had actually happened was even more exciting than I could have imagined, and an incredibly hot level-up in where this was going with respect to my ultimate fantasy.

Sure enough, at around ten that night, my wife arrived home. Just by the somewhat tossed look of her hair, I could tell that some degree of fun had been had. But how much? I asked her where they had gone, mainly out of curiosity. She told me where dinner had been, and yes they had been in the area. So, playfully, I asked her why dinner and a little weekend planning took so long. She shrugged her shoulders and asked, "Notice anything different?"

I looked her over, and then I saw it. I remember noticing that she was wearing a shiny gold ankle bracelet, and wondering if that was it. I was a little concerned - could he have given her a gift? And what does this mean? Should I be worried or excited? As if reading my mind, my wife said, "You found it didn't you? Don't you think it's kind of hot? And yes, my little gift from Chad is why I'm so late."

Then she put her hand on my crotch, and pulled her mouth close to my neck, and whispered, "And I know you're turned on, right? I know how hot it makes you that he gave me a piece of jewelry. But I bet you want to know why a guy giving his ex-girlfriend an ankle bracelet over dinner could take four hours, huh?"

She kissed my neck and squeezed my cock through my pants. I gasped and nodded. She said, "Good. Chad gave me a gift, then I gave him a gift, and if you can hang on just a bit, you're going to get yours." She giggled.

She never talked like this - I was kind of freaked out, but also incredibly turned on. I was rock hard, and my balls already ached from an evening of fantasizing. My wife and I quietly went up to our bedroom and locked the door. Once inside, she instructed me to strip - actually, she wanted us both naked. I was more than happy to go along, and so I stripped while she also took off everything. Well, everything but the ankle bracelet. Then she pushed me onto the bed and crawled on top of me, so that she was on all fours, positioned over me. She took my right hand in hers and guided it towards her erogenous area. She guided my fingers to her labia, which were distended and very slippery. I slid my fingers in easily - she felt both extremely wet and extremely wide. I was about to pop.

She said, "Want to know how I got so wet?"

"Yes", I gasped. And she began to explain her evening.

She said the address she initially got from Chad was not a restaurant but was actually a cheap motel. As she approached, she was kind of put off, and considered backing out, because she wasn’t sure that she wanted sex tonight. She truly thought this was a dinner. However, she decided to text him to see what was up. He had admitted that he had gotten the room in case something happened, but that also, he wanted a private place where he could give her something. She said she decided to go in, in part because they already knew each other well, and she was starting to feel a little horny after all.

Once inside, she explained, Chad approached her, and she immediately admired his still thick, still muscular body. She told me not to worry, because he was a few inches shorter than me, but still, I felt a little twinge of jealousy. Perhaps she sensed that, because she briefly paused her story to give my cock a couple of nice, long licks and sucks before continuing. And her story got hotter and hotter.

luciana45
Online Now!
Lush Cams
luciana45

She said as he approached, he told her he had a gift for her. My wife immediately assumed that gift was Chad's cock, and she basically attacked him - just ran over and started kissing and grabbing and working his cock. She said he seemed surprised, but got into things pretty quickly, and before long, my wife had pushed Chad onto the bed, and mounted him. My wife explained how thrilled she was to feel his fat cock enter her, roughly. And how she got wetter and wetter the harder Chad thrust up into her. She informed me that being on the bottom was not his favorite position, but that tonight he could not stop. He grabbed her by the hips, hard, after about 2 minutes of raucous fucking. Grabbing my wife’s hips vigorously, she described the sensation of knowing he was cumming by how vigorously his upward thrusts were, right before ejaculation, and how firmly he held my wife's hips in place as he emptied his enormous balls into my wife’s cunt. My wife said she loved every minute of it, and when they were done, she couldn't stop making out with her ex, and couldn't stop wanting more of his fat cock.

After they each had showered, they finally went to dinner, and rather quickly planned their upcoming sex weekend. During dinner, over drinks, my wife said she felt like Chad was nervous, but she couldn’t figure out why. At this point of the story I was panting - my wife was only occasionally working my cock. She knew I would pop soon, but she would withhold just enough to keep me in the game while she told her story and teased me. At this point, I could actually smell my wife’s dirty cunt - the mix of her juices and Chad's cum. And man, it was intoxicating.

Anyway, she continued her story. The source of Chad's nervousness turned out to be the actual gift. When he told my wife he had a gift for her, for the second time, she finally realized and laughed. Oh shit she thought, I fucked a guy thinking his cock was the “gift”, but there is a real actual gift! She laughed while telling me, and were I not into this lifestyle, and were she not giving me an expert level slow hand job, I probably would have freaked out!

So Chad gave her the box, and inside, was a gold ankle bracelet. Apparently, it was much like one she had worn while they were dating. It was a gift ahead of their upcoming "sex weekend", as I called it, and he just couldn't wait. He made a joke about how the only way she could REALLY try it on, was to put it on, and then put her legs in the air. My wife said she had had a bit too much wine, and so, instead of just laughing, she suggested they get back to the motel and try it on for real. They had just arrived back at the motel when I had called. So the something that my wife had to attend to was exactly what I thought.

She said that things happened pretty quickly at the motel, and that within a few minutes, she was in fact on her back, with the ankle bracelet in the air. She told me how great his fat cock felt missionary, but that it was even better in his favorite position, doggy style. She said that was always his favorite position in which to cum, and apparently tonight was no exception. She said she felt herself cum twice while he vigorously pounded her from behind. She told me that he kept pulling her hair and whispering in her ear that he was going to get pregnant tonight. Apparently, that really turned her on, and she said it must have for him too, because not long after his final whisper, he was in fact inseminating her again, this time from behind. Spent, they both collapsed onto the bed, until they both remembered they had to get back to their respective families.

My wife had worked my cock to a point where I was on the verge of cumming, but not quite there. She was teasing and had always been quite good at it. She asked me if I was turned on by what had happened. "Ohhh - God yeah", I moaned.

She laughed and said, "Good. Because I was too. I hope you're turned on by the fact that he gave me something too. Just means you're going to have to fuck me extra hard to reclaim this pussy."

I was extra hot now and was getting ready to roll her over onto her back, but I had to hear a little more. I told her that I was in fact turned on by her getting jewelry from a fuck buddy, and that I also liked her being a little slut. I asked her if she liked being a little slut.

She responded, "Oh God, yes! I love being a slutty wife. I love it when Chad just takes me and fucks me. I forgot how great his fat cock feels, and most of all, I love it when he cums inside me."

And with that, I was ready to burst, so I rolled my wife onto her back, and fucked her missionary, as hard and fast as I could. Penetration was easy, as my wife was still very wet from Chad's loads, and from all the dirty talk. Seeing the ankle bracelet in the low light of our bedroom, when I lifted up her legs, was enough to push right to the edge of orgasm. In spite of our prior agreement, I think she would have let me cum inside, but I wanted to try to hold out a little longer. So I pulled out, and told my wife I wanted to try a "69". I told her that I wanted her to clean her ex-boyfriend's cum off of my dick. My wife moaned her approval, as I rolled onto my back. The position switch allowed my cock to cool down, and I felt my wife first slowly take me in her mouth, then climb on top of me, with her asshole and vagina over my face. My wife's butt smelled like, well, ass. But I was extremely turned on by the taste of her pussy mixed with Chad's cum. I was hot, with my fetishes firing on all cylinders.

At this point, I pushed my wife back off of me and rolled her back onto her back. I slid my rock-hard member into her once again, and this time I was ready to erupt after only 2 or 3 strokes. I am pretty sure that my wife would have allowed me to cum in her that night, but I really wanted to see how big my pent up load would be, so at the last second, with a muffled groan, and with a warm tingling sensation flooding my entire body, I pulled out and sprayed 3 or 4 thick ropes of semen all over my wife's stomach and breasts. She giggled, and said, "Wow! I guess this hotwifing thing really still is doing it for you isn’t it?"

I just moaned and laughed, and then we both went to the bathroom to clean up, and then to check on the kids. Satisfied that we had not woken them, we both went to bed. Upon waking the following morning, I got horny just thinking about what had happened the night before. But I became furiously erect when I realized that now we were only 2 weeks away from things getting even hotter. My wife then proceeded to nearly send me over the edge - or at least into the nearest bathroom to "take care of myself".

As she was getting ready to get the kids up and start our day, she casually mentioned, "By the way, Chad is fine with you eventually watching us. He just wants to spend that weekend with me first. Are you still good?"

I nodded my head yes, too excited to speak at first. I thought to myself, good God it's finally happening. I seriously thought I was going to spontaneously ejaculate. Especially when I looked at my wife's work outfit and noticed that she was wearing the ankle bracelet to work. Don't know why but something about that was intoxicating. As I drove to work, I fantasized about the next time I would get to reclaim my wife's pussy...

Published 
Written by choadas
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments