Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Adventures in Open Marriage - Part 11, End of the Game?

"Hotwifing outdoors leads to humor and a little danger, as one partner gets caught"

50
3 Comments 3
7.1k Views 7.1k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"The eleventh chapter in our ongoing story of a most unorthodox marriage"

We woke up to use the bathroom a few times during the night, but neither one of us ever really cleaned up. When we finally woke up for good, around six in the morning, we found that my wife had only Chad's t-shirt from the night before to wear home, as the too-tight dress had ripped, and Chad had accidentally left with the other clothes he had brought. This was going to be amusing, but I thought that if we left early enough no one would see my scantily clad wife. Plus, I could pull the car up close to the room to minimize who could see us leave.

We had decided that we should shower before heading home and then getting the kids. We thought it might be a fun and playful ending to our escapade if we showered together. However, the bathroom shower in the motel was hilariously small, so our thought of showering together was out of the question. We stood there disappointed for a moment, but I knew that at least I was still feeling a little frisky. So I put  my hands on my wife's shoulders, kissed her forehead, and said, "Babe—there's one more thing I want to do before we go home."

I wasn't sure how she would react to this. I had started slowly pushing her backwards into the main room towards the bed. She made a face of mock horror, and jokingly said, "Wait—what would you actually want now? We're both kind of gross..."

She trailed off and then laughed a little. I did too, but then I moved in closer and kissed her on the lips and said, "Baby, don't get freaked out, but I really want to make you feel good one last time, ok? You don't have to do anything to me if you don't want to."

And with that I had already removed both of our towels, allowing me to very gently caress her labia with my fingers. She moaned a little and said, "Mmmm. Oh not too hard, baby, but yeah, that feels good."

I slowly moved onto the bed and onto her back. While gently rubbing her clitoris while sliding a finger in and out, I slowly kissed my way down her body, pausing to kiss her belly button. When she realized what I was going for she tried to stop me. She was worried about how she would smell and taste, but I told her not to worry, and that I wanted this, and wanted to give her some pleasure before we went home. So she reluctantly let me go down on her.

As I probed her with my tongue, I definitely noticed a muskier, fishier scent, but it was nothing horrible. I could taste and smell a little cum as well, but my urges were so intense that I didn’t really care. As I slowly gave my wife oral she became a lot less reluctant about her participation. I started to lick and finger her simultaneously, with increased intensity and vigor. Pretty soon she was cumming, flooding my mouth with her juices, and pressing her hand against the back of my head, crying out and begging for me not to stop. As she bucked her hips up toward my face, my tongue probed deeper into sopping cunt. When I went a little deeper with my tongue, I did notice a slightly tangier, nastier taste, but otherwise, I was enjoying the thrill of giving her another orgasm. I remember trying to stick a finger into her butt, but she would not have that, so I let it go. Oh well, I thought, it was worth the try.

While this was going on, I was vigorously manipulating my cock, from a state of softness to a state of hardness, and ultimately to a state of being ready to burst. I was alternating my hands, with one working my cock, while the other groped her ass and massaged her clitoris. Once she had completed a second orgasm, I pulled my head up from her filthy wet cunt and prepared to unleash my load on her belly or tits.

I bellowed, "Oh God baby, I'm gonna cum! Where do you want it?"

She didn't answer me, but instead simply grabbed my cock and guided it toward her mouth. She slid my cock into her mouth, as far as she could take it. I was kneeling over her and trying to be careful not to accidentally crush her. As I felt my cock slide into her warm mouth, I immediately lost control and began ejaculating vigorously. So vigorously that my wife started to gag and had to move her head to the side and cough a bit, all while I continue to cum, now with my final spurt and a few additional drops dribbling out onto the pillow and into her hair. I groaned my pleasure, gently stroked my wife's face, and asked her if she was OK.

She spit out some cum and weakly said, "Yes. Sorry, you just...there was a lot. And, don’t take this the wrong way, but after last night your penis tasted kind of..."

She trailed off. I said, "Ok, well I'm glad I didn’t somehow hurt you. And by the way babe, your pussy wasn’t exactly a rose garden either!"

She smacked my ass and then laughed. She said, "I'm allowed to tell you your dick smells, but you're not allowed to say anything about my little lady down there. She's been through a lot over the last day!"

With that, we both laughed. We showered individually and then drove home. We didn't talk much about what had happened the night before. My wife mentioned that she was starting a twice-per-week yoga class at work this week, at of course my dirty mind went right to my wife wearing yoga pants, but otherwise, we were pretty quiet.

Eventually, a couple of days later, my wife and I did have a conversation about what had happened, while walking in our neighborhood. We both kind of felt that, while it had been really hot and realized some of, at least, my deepest fantasies, it was pretty clear that while Chad seemed to want to do this kind of thing, he clearly was uncomfortable. And while things had certainly been spicy during our three-way encounter, my wife also had sensed some awkwardness, which had in turn made her feel a little weird about the whole thing.

I turned to Anne and said, "Babe, if you are not comfortable or…"

She interrupted, "It's not that, it's just—our partner. I think if we were doing this with someone neither of us knew well, some of the weirdness might be gone. But Chad and I have history...I don't know."

I asked my wife what had changed her thoughts on the activities, and she just mentioned that when she reached out to Chad about getting together, he seemed a little unsure of why he was saying yes. Wait! What?! I was blown away. My wife just straight up initiated? I was already getting hot and bothered. What a little slut, I thought to myself. And of course, I meant that in the nicest way possible.

Sofi_sexy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sofi_sexy

She laughed when she saw my face and said, "What? You wanted this, no? He is ALWAYS hitting me up—if only you knew. Anyway, he had asked about just he and I getting together, and I proposed another, you know, thing like last weekend. That's when I sensed awkwardness."

I nodded and then told my wife that if she wanted to do one of her "traditional" outings with Chad, that I was absolutely on board with that, and would even drive her to their lovemaking destination.

She said, "Thanks, but please don't drive me, I think that might even freak him out."

Then she laughed and said, "Thanks, babe. Honestly, I really enjoy what we've been doing, and don't want to risk ruining the fun we're having. I'll get back to him."

She smiled as we walked back up our driveway. In full view of our neighbors, I smacked my naughty wife on her ass. About an hour later, she and Chad were confirmed for a get-together that Friday night. I was thrilled, and also a little relieved not to be doing a threesome again. I liked the concept, but I had sensed something a little off from Chad. I thought my wife was right, but I was still determined to get my wife into a group setting. Just with someone else, where there was no past and no friendship.

My wife's outing on that Friday night was in fact a wildly good time for everyone involved, but there was one really funny aspect of this outing with Chad that made it memorable, so memorable that my wife and I still laugh about it today. You see, when my wife showed up in our foyer after her outing, her hair and makeup a bit messy and sweaty, I noticed that she was barefoot and that her feet, ankles, and calves seemed to have some dried mud on them. When I looked down and stared, my wife just shot me one of her "death glances", and said, "Don't ask".

After that somewhat awkward moment, we had hugged and kissed a little in the doorway, and then made our way upstairs, where I heard the salacious details of her three glorious romps with Chad. Anne and Chad met at an undisclosed location, and Chad sent my wife and her hungry cunt home with three fresh loads of his semen. While my wife filled in the details, she gave me a slow, loving hand job. When the dirty talk grew too hot, I pushed her onto her back and fucked her well-used pussy until I exploded inside her, adding a fourth load of cum to her wanton womb. Overall, our happy Friday included a wonderful hotwife date and pussy reclamation. I thought to myself, that's a pretty good start to the weekend!

But back to the missing shoes. All I knew was that the sex had taken place outside, near but not in, both of their parked cars. I had no idea if they had been outside the entire time or if they were somewhere else, and then went outside side for sex. I didn't care at the time, but when we were finished, my wife finally explained how she had lost her shoes. She and Chad had driven separately to the location. She had worn her orange heeled sandals, which actually had piqued my interest, as I found them to be extremely sexy. Apparently, Chad did too.

Anyway, Anne had left her shoes on for the first two rounds of outdoor sex. But during the third round, Chad while fucking my wife in the missionary position, leaned up, so he was almost kneeling upright, put my wife's legs on his shoulders, and then held them straight up. I knew from personal experience that she loved this. Anyway, in the heat of the moment Chad, who adored my wife’s feet, decided to unstrap her sandals, throw them off, and finish inside my now barefoot wife. As if either to taunt me or turn me back on, my wife casually noted that it was an incredible finish.

Even though I was still recovering from my own orgasm, I thought this was pretty hot, but also amusing. I asked my wife where the sandals landed, and I could tell by the dirty look I got back that I was asking the obvious. She recounted how she and Chad had looked everywhere in the dark but could not find them. I laughed and said, "And Chad just drove home? How long did he help you look?"

My wife said, "Yeah, I'm kind of annoyed at him. He was in such a rush to get back, and I didn't want to look anymore once he had left. Can we go back tomorrow and look?"

I agreed that we would, and the next day I discovered two things. One was the name and location of the outdoor park where my wife had been inseminated three times the previous evening. This made me a little unnerved, and I could tell my wife was uncomfortable. I was good with the sex acts, and had gotten off the night before, but knowing they were here kind of rubbed me in a weird way. The other thing I discovered while at the park, was a pair of orange-heeled women's sandals, about ten feet apart from each other. My wife and I had a couple of awkward laughs, agreed never to speak about this, and drove home.

Unfortunately, this would be our last "outing" for quite some time. On Tuesday of the following week, my wife informed me that Chad had called her in a panic and told her they had to stop seeing each other. Apparently, she and Chad had been seen on their most recent date night. Luckily for all of us, the person in question was a friend of Chad's, as their date night had been closer to him, or at least that was what I assumed based on the location of the state park.

At this point, my wife and I seemed pretty much resigned to returning to a normal sex life, fueled, however, by the memories of our recent experiment in an open marriage, hotwifing, and group sex. I was encouraged that our marriage would be stronger than ever, and it seemed as if it was. My wife had gotten more into her yoga, and over the next three months, my wife and I lived a fairly typical married life, spending time on vacations with the kids, and projects at work. However, just as the summer was wrapping up and the kids were going back to school, a series of chance meetings, forbidden dalliances, and a journey into our local swinger scene, would put our marriage and relationship to its ultimate test...

Published 
Written by choadas
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments