Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Adventures in Open Marriage - Part 15 - A December Night to Remember

"One lustful door closes, while a new one cracks open, just bit"

63
5 Comments 5
4.0k Views 4.0k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"Part 15 in a series of extra-marital adventures, in the world of cheating, cuckoldry, and open marriage."

As we entered the cooler month of December, roughly eight years ago, my wife and I anticipated our upcoming threesome with my ex-brother-in-law, and her new friend with benefits, JT. We had made plans for her parents to have the kids overnight, and everything seemed to be in motion. However, at the last minute, there was a slight change of plans.

JT had expressed a concern to my wife that he may not be able to perform in that setting. Upon hearing this news, I remember thinking, as a proud husband of a hotwife, who am I to interfere with another stud's enjoyment of my wife? Especially if I know that I will get to have fun reclaiming her later. Still, I wanted this last hookup between the two of them to be extra hot, so I tried to think of a stimulating backup plan.

Finally, I thought of something that would be hotter than usual, without introducing any performance anxiety for JT. I pitched the plan to my wife so that she could run it by him. I could have easily reached out to him as well, but since it was their night, I figured it would be better if she made the alternate arrangements.

I had explained to her that for me, it would be almost as hot as getting to watch and play along, if I could drop her off personally at his apartment, and then come in after they had finished, to pick her up.

Initially, my wife did not understand why this was hot at all. She said, "So how is that so different from a normal date night?"

I responded, "Well, seeing you guys together, right after a session, would be hot. But you're right, there is more to this. The other thing I want is for you or JT to take some pictures, and send them to me throughout the night. I am not asking for a whole lot - maybe just a penetration pic and a picture of your pussy full of cum?"

My wife initially was a little skeptical, but gradually came around. For me, this was the best alternative to what I had wanted. She had only one condition.

"I'll do it - but if anyone else EVER sees one of those images, we are over! Got it?", my wife asked sternly.

"Got it", I gulped.

I liked it when my wife got tough about her hotwifing status. It was a major turn-on, and my anticipation for their weekend romp, and my sloppy seconds, was at an all-time high.

Once the Saturday of their final rendezvous arrived, I took the kids to my in-laws' house, for what I knew would be a night of getting whatever they wanted. They were perfectly happy, as was I, for it was pretty much going to be a similar night, but for much more adult reasons, in our house as well. Or specifically, between JT's apartment and our house, there would be quite a decadent exhibition taking place.

When I returned home, my wife had finished with her nails and hair, and we grabbed a quick dinner. She was going to dress inconspicuously, like one of his yoga students dropping by, but was going to wear something very sexy underneath her yoga pants and sweatshirt. At approximately eight o'clock, we approached JT's apartment, and entered together, after he had let us in.

My wife immediately hugged him and started to hold his hand. JT looked at me as if I might be upset by this, but as a hotwife husband, this was more of a turn-on than a turnoff. I just smiled, and he then looked down at my wife, and they kissed. We made a little small talk, and then I left, saying, "She's all yours!"

JT laughed nervously, as did my wife. Then she walked in my direction, as I was about to leave, and kissed me as well. She said, "Don't worry - we are going to have a lot of fun later on. I'll text you when it's time to pick me up."

I just nodded and slowly exited the apartment. My cock was already rock hard, and I was hoping my wife would remember to send a few pictures. I was pretty sure that by the time I reached my car, JT was already balls-deep in her willing cunt. Still, I returned home, horny as hell, with a few hours to kill. And because I had to return to pick up my wife, I could not even drink to pass the time. Thankfully, I did not have to wait long for the first picture to arrive.

Approximately ten minutes after arriving home, my phone's text notification beeped, indicating that there was a message. Immediately, I could see that it was from my wife. Excitedly, I opened the message, but there was no pic. Instead, there was just a snarky message from my wife - "Bet you thought this was the evidence, huh? Gonna make you wait..."

Now my excitement was surging. I remember needing to calm myself down, so I didn't explode before reclaiming Anne's pussy later on. Finally, my phone went off again, and this time I could see, in my text app, that two multimedia messages were loading. Remember, this was eight years ago, so things were not nearly as fast as today.

Anyway, the first message finished loading, and I could see, an image of my wife's vagina, perfectly groomed as always for one of her date nights. And then the second image loaded, and I nearly exploded in my pants. This image was of the same coochie, but now wet and sticky, with my wife's large labia lewdly distended, and dripping with obvious drops and globs of semen. I believe she took this one while sitting on the toilet after they had finished.

I was so hot, it took everything I could muster not to just pull out my cock, start jerking, and cum instantly. However, my now aching balls told me that if I could just hold off, my session with my wife later that night would be truly climactic.

At this point with was about eight-thirty in the evening. I expected them to "go around" at least one more time, but I did not expect any additional pictures. I expected the next buzz from my phone to indicate that it was time to pick up my wife from her evening of debauchery. Thus, I was quite surprised when my phone went off again about forty-five minutes later, again indicating a text from my wife.

MelissaCollins
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelissaCollins

I was surprised that they would be done so soon and was even more surprised when I saw the contents of the message. It was another image, again of my wife's cum filled cunt, but this time with a small blob of semen in the tuft of hair she maintained on her mons pubis region. I was shocked and turned on at the same time. I was not expecting any more imagery, and for a second time, I almost finished myself.

I texted my wife, as I wanted to know if this also meant that JT was spent, and it was time for me to come pick her up.

I texted her, "Wow - his balls are empty now, right, lol?"

She responded, "I hope not. Mind if I stay a little longer?"

She had included a smiley emoji with her last message. I told her that I was fine with her staying a little longer. But I was so turned on by what was going on that I was not sure I could hold out that long. My phone chirped again, and it was one last message from my wife, stating, "Don't worry, you'll get your fun 2 - just be patient!"

About forty-five minutes later, my phone chirped again. And again, upon opening my messaging app, I was greeted with a downloading image. Once the download had been completed, I was not at first sure what I was looking at. I enlarged the image, and upon doing so, quickly realized that I was looking at a partially erect, glistening, post-orgasmic penis, laying on the belly of a middle-aged woman - in this case, my wife.

It was almost too much to handle once again, as I had to restrain myself from masturbating to an orgasm I so desperately needed. It occurred to me that JT had taken this digital photo shortly after inseminating my wife, missionary style. I was hot and bothered and hoping that Anne would ask me to come and get her. My phone buzzed once more, and it was the last text of the evening from my wife, letting me know it was time to pick her up.

When I arrived at JT's apartment, he let me in, while I could see my wife behind him, moving towards the entryway as well. There was an awkward moment, as we all stood there, then I just simply asked, "Did you guys have fun tonight?"

That seemed to cut through the awkwardness and JT and my wife both laughed. My wife had grabbed her bag, clearly indicating she was leaving, and began expressing final goodbyes to JT.

While that was going on, I looked into the main living room of his apartment and noticed that the one piece of furniture that had not yet been moved, a white upholstered reclining chair, had what appeared to be a large wet spot on it. I thought to myself, aha, that is where they must have had their fun. I looked back at JT and my wife, and I could see very clearly that she noticed where I had directed my gaze.

Quickly she said, "Alright JT, well, I'll stay in touch. But we do need to get going, with the kids and all."

This was not the case, as the kids were at my in-laws' overnight. But I went along, said my goodbyes to JT, and followed my wife out to the car. After we were on our way, I said, "Babe - looks like you guys got busy on that chair?"

She laughed and said, "I saw you looking. And yeah, we did. Remember, you're the one who wanted this..."

She smiled then, and I said, "Of course."

My wife said, "And I could see how you were walking back there. You must have a pretty bad case of blue balls. If you're good, I just might help relieve them!"

She laughed again. When we got home, she kissed me as we walked through the front door. Making our way upstairs, I asked my wife to tell me her three favorite parts of her final date night with JT. She agreed, and as she did, she pulled me into our bedroom, and pushed me down onto the bed, so that I was laying on my back.

While massaging my cock through my athletic shorts, she filled her in on her three favorite moments. Her favorite moment was when JT came in her pussy from behind. She erotically described how deep his penetration was and how he held the position for an extra-long time, enough for her to continue grinding on his cock for an orgasm of her own. This was almost too much for me.

As I started to sit up, to try and stop myself from coming, I said, "You sent me a picture after that, didn't you?"

My wife was now naked from the waist down and attempting to climb on top of me. She panted, "Yes - and you're going to delete them all, right?"

With that, she slid down on my cock, her pussy still wet and slick from JT's three loads, and her excitement as well. As she slid down on me, I could no longer control myself. I felt the orgasm wash over me, as I pumped a presumably massive load of semen into my wife's cheating cunt. She did not seem to notice or mind, as she continued to ride me regardless. I did not mind either and lay back and led her rhythmically move up and down, while I felt my spent cock continue to tingle with pleasure. I was so turned on before my orgasm, that I quickly started to get hard again as Anne writhed on me.

After a minute or so, I was fully erect, and we went around again, and after another couple of minutes, I exploded inside my hotwife again. This time she climbed off, and after a quick cleanup, we were both soon fast asleep.

The following morning, we discussed our new memberships at the gym and made plans to attend in the coming week. The gym had a special area for kids’ activities, so the whole family could go together. Plus, I had resolved that, with JT now gone from her life, I needed to get Anne in front of George. I had to admit that I was now addicted to the thrill of reclaiming my wife's pussy after she had indulged herself with another man's cock. And I had always fantasized about my wife taking a Big Black Cock, so I looked at a fling with her and George as a way to satisfy all of our fantasies.

Published 
Written by choadas
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments