Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Decorating The Newlywed - Part 3

"Decorating new home leads to wife with hubby's friend - continued"

76
8 Comments 8
2.6k Views 2.6k
7.2k words 7.2k words

Shelley lovingly worked her mouth up and down those eight inches of Connor's big shaft, teasing with her tongue. She either watched her wedding ring glitter next to the solid flesh in front of her or stared deep into her husband's friend's eyes as his face twisted in a mask of pleasure.

However, with those last words, Shelley felt a pang of guilt. Here she was, cheating on her husband of only a few weeks, a guy she had been with for five years prior to that, by sucking the huge - oh so fucking huge and hard - dick of his friend. Right in the house where they wanted to start their family too. And more importantly, only a couple of weeks after she had got back from her honeymoon!

That pang of guilt, however, was instantly squashed by the torrent of uncontrollable lust that blazed through her with the words and the thoughts.

It had been only a few weeks since Shelley had been standing at that altar. It had been less since she was on her honeymoon. And now here she was, on her knees in front of Hayden's friend. His thick cock was stuffed in her mouth and down her throat, stretching both, while she sucked him leisurely and, more importantly, lovingly.

Fuck, she did love this dick. She was sucking him like she only should have done with Hayden. Like she had not long ago on her honeymoon. With a guy who had been at her wedding! FUCK!

All of this spun quickly through the hot wife's mind, and in less than a breath after Connor had spoken. Shelley groaned deeply and, spurred on by his words, began sucking as if her life depended on it. Fuck, she was so turned on.

Slamming her face up and down eight inches of solid, thick cock, Shelley began sucking as hard as she could.

Her tongue slashed and swirled, as her head bobbed faster and faster up and down. Her long brown ponytail swished as it danced back and forth in rhythm to the lewd cock sucking. And her large 32E tits jiggled lustfully in the confines of her bra and gypsy top, now almost free of Hayden's torn old shirt.

Her left hand, wedding ring gleaming, squeezed and stroked tightly and as best as it could on the remaining three inches. The other eight sank again and again into the pretty wife's mouth and down her hot, tight throat.

While her right hand rested firmly and flatly against Connor's chest, half for support now and half because Shelley was beginning to feel ever more turned on. Her luscious, sexy body was on fire as she swallowed her husband's friend's huge dick again and again.

The whole scene must have been incredibly hot to look at.

Here was a sexy twenty-seven-year-old brunette woman, on her knees, her mouth and throat stuffed full of raging hard cock. Her head bobbed back and forth, and her hand jacked furiously, as she sucked loudly and moaned erotically as best as she could.

The guy's hand was resting on her head, flexing in her tied back hair. While his other hand rested on the edge of the decorating table for support, as she sucked his dick so hard and fast.

Her large, heavy tits jiggled hotly within her top. And all the while her husband of just a few weeks, the guy she loved, wasn't even there.

While he was out getting paint and food, here was his new wife of three weeks, sucking off his old friend in their new house as if she meant to drink the cum from his balls right then and there. Fuck, Shelley just got hotter and hotter.

"Uh, fuck, you've got such a hot mouth, Shelley. Ugm," Connor groaned, his hand leaving her hair to stroke the side of her face as she looked up at his words.

Hayden's friend managed a weak smile on his contorting face as his eyes locked with hers. Shelley once more sank eight inches of his impressive dick deep into her mouth and throat.

Oh, it was such a turn on to stare into her husband's friend's eyes as she felt his hard dick swiftly fill her mouth and push down into her tight throat. Fuck.

"Mmph!" Shelley moaned lustfully, rolling her eyes as her pussy suddenly blazed and her body shuddered.

Fuck, she was getting so horny. Oh, fuck, she needed sex so badly. After that morning, and now this. Fuck.

Staring into Connor's eyes as she repeatedly impaled her mouth on his raging hard dick, Shelley couldn't help but wonder what, if she could, this huge dick would feel like burying itself deep inside her hot, horny pussy right then.

Deep, hard, and over and over and over. Fuck. She bet it would feel so good. Just like it felt so good hitting her throat as it pushed down deep.

Moaning deeply, and rolling her eyes again, at the thought and the shock of pleasure it brought through her veins, the hot new wife began sucking harder and faster. She began wondering where her husband was while his new wife was sucking his friend's dick in their house.

***

Hayden stared, his fingers tapping on the wheel, as he watched the lights, waiting for them to change.

The radio was really playing some good tunes today, he thought to himself as he glanced around at the people walking along the streets. Still, he wasn't far from his parent's house now. So, he would grab what he had to and head out for the food. Then head back to the house to help his wife and friend get as much done as they could.

So, it was a good job really that the DJs had decided to play a lot of the good stuff, with everything he had to do that day and all.

Watching the lights, which suddenly changed, Hayden smiled to himself as he drove on. Heading back to what soon would no longer be where he and Shelley would live.

He had the paint, he would soon have the extra from the house and would grab the food and then be back where he wanted to be, near Shelley in their new home.

The husband of a few weeks smiled to himself, his fingers drumming more on the wheel in time to the tune blaring from his radio. He thought of what food Shelley and Connor would like to eat, and wondered how much they would have done by the time he got back.

As he listened and thought, the exact same tune was playing in his house, while his stunningly hot brunette wife was on her knees. It played while her soft, luscious lips wrapped tightly around his friend's ragingly hard dick, and as she bobbed her head up and down rapidly, stuffing her mouth and throat full of eight inches of his thick cock again and again.

Shelley stared deeply, and lustfully, into Connor’s eyes, imagining what the incredible rod would feel like filling and stretching her burning hot, newly married pussy.

While all the time her slender left hand, decorated with the gleaming wedding ring Hayden had given her only a few weeks before, was wrapped tightly around the other three inches of Connor's solid cock.

Her hand pumped and squeezed as hard as it could, while Shelley sucked and slurped loudly, lewdly and fast and hard. Her ponytail danced and swung behind her, as her head bobbed erotically up and down.

Of course, the new husband was oblivious to the fact that his beautiful wife was giving his old friend the most incredible blowjob he had ever had in his life right in their house.

He was oblivious to the fact that Connor stroked Shelley's face, as her mouth and throat were repeatedly being stuffed by his hard cock. Of her cheeks hollowing out again and again as she sucked hard and swallowed that enormous rod.

He had no idea of his new wife's lust-filled moans around that mouthful of hard cock-meat, as the pair were completely aware of what it was they were doing. They were so turned on and inflamed by lust right then that neither cared, even as they wondered where he was and what he was doing right then.

As his hot wife continued to suck enthusiastically and lovingly on his friend's huge dick, Hayden, completely oblivious, turned onto the street his family lived on, ready to complete the next task on his list before heading back.

***

Connor ran his hand down the side of his friend's wife's cheek, as she sucked hard on the large head of his eleven-inch cock. She swiftly and forcefully slammed eight inches into her mouth and down her throat.

The feeling was incredible. She was definitely the best cocksucker he had ever met. Hayden was a lucky guy being married to her. And she sucked and licked with all of her, intent on giving him the best blowjob he had ever had.

"Fuck. Ugh. Yeah. You look so hot with my dick between your lips, Shelley. Ughn," he groaned, as Shelley looked up into his eyes.

Her face bobbed swiftly and energetically up and down his hard shaft, as her left hand squeezed and pumped the three inches that she hadn't managed to stuff down her throat just yet.

Fuck! Seeing her wedding ring...the ring Hayden, his friend of years, had given her only a few weeks ago…sparkling as her fingers gripped tightly around his hard cock, fuck! And especially while her lips slid swiftly up and down, wrapped tightly and hotly around the thick shaft as she sucked and danced her tongue expertly...

Fuck! Connor didn't know how much longer he was going to be able to hold back.

The fact that this was his friend's beautiful wife, the woman he had only married a few weeks ago, on her knees sucking his dick in earnest, was beyond hot and incredible!

Her long ponytail swished back and forth as her large tits shook and jiggled, enough cleavage showing from where Connor was standing to keep his dick raging at attention. She slipped it back and forth, hard and fast, in and out of her hot, wet mouth and throat.

The fact that this was so unexpected, that Hayden wasn't there, that this was their house that they planned on living in...all turned Connor on massively.

And more so, the fact that neither knew when Hayden could come back…

Fuck, this was so hot and erotic.

Connor groaned and leaned harder on the decorating table, his knees weakening from the thoughts and feeling of Shelley's hot, devoted cocksucking.

"Look at your ring sparkling as you suck my dick, Shelley. Ugh, fuck," he said tightly.

His friend's wife moaned lustfully around her mouthful of cock, then redoubled her efforts, slamming her face up and down the thick length. Her fist was blurring as she jacked his cock furiously.

"That's it, Shelley. Ugh. Fuck. Ughm. Jack my dick into your mouth. Fuck. Suck it hard. Um. And get ready to drink down your hard-earned reward!" Connor half-growled tightly, his voice strained from the feel of Shelley's intense attention, "Ugh. Is this how you suck Hayden's cock?"

At the mention of her husband's name, the gorgeous wife sucked harder. Then she slid her lips from his dick. Her fist pumped hard and fast up and down the entire eleven inches as she stared up at him, wide-eyed and lustful, from her knees.

"You're so bad mentioning Hayden's, mmm, my husband's name while your dick is filling my mouth and throat, Connor," Shelley purred erotically.

She bit her lip as her hand flew tightly up and down his hard shaft. Her lust-blazing eyes sparked hotly.

"But, yeah, mmm, this is how I suck Hayden's dick. Mmm, but yours is so much bigger and harder. Mmm, fuck. Do you like watching me, your friend's wife, sucking your dick? Letting your, ohm, big cock fill my mouth, and push so hard down my throat? Do you like watching my lips around your cock, Connor? Do you like watching me on my knees, worshiping your fucking big cock, when Hayden's not here?"

"Fuck, Shelley!" Connor breathed tightly, as the beautiful, sexy, brunette wife wrapped her lips around the head of his thick dick and sucked hard. Her tongue slashed furiously around the sensitive head, then once more she slid her lips off noisily.

"Mmm, you taste so good," the gorgeous wife of three weeks purred contentedly.

Her eyes sparkled as she smiled dirtily up at him, her right hand raking his chest with her nails as her left pumped along his dick furiously.

It was as if they had all the time in the world. As if her husband wasn't expected to return soon.

"You know, I only married Hayden three weeks ago," she added, kissing and licking his cock, sucking slowly on the sensitive head, before once more looking into his eyes, "And now you've got me here, on my knees in front of you, sucking your dick. Mmm, I bet that's how you wanted me at the wedding, isn't it, Connor? In my low-cut wedding dress, ohm, on my knees at the reception, mmm, sucking your big fucking cock like a slut."

"Fuck!" he grunted. Shelley's words, tone, eyes, and hand brought a tightening to his heavy balls, "You looked so hot that day, Shelley."

The words brought a pleased smile to the newlywed wife's beautiful face. She gently bit her lip as Connor let his hand run down her cheek, sliding down her slender neck, before he reached beneath what remained held-together of her painting shirt. Then he grabbed hold of one of her large tits over her gypsy top.

Squeezing the soft, but oh so fucking firm and pliant, flesh, Connor felt and watched as Shelly kissed and licked the head of his dick as he felt her breast. His hand vainly tried to encompass the whole of her large, heavy breast, squeezing hard as she breathed heavier.

"You've got great tits," he breathed, and once more Shelley smiled.

"Thank you," she replied teasingly, then added after her tongue circled his thick cock head, "Hayden likes them too."

Connor smiled bemusedly at that, as he slid his hand down the top of her gypsy top.

He roughly grabbed and groped her large breast over her lace bra, as Shelley continued to jack her fist hard up and down his long, thick cock.

Fuck, but her tits felt incredible. Mashing softly but firmly into and between his fingers, his hand squeezed roughly through the black lace bra as only Hayden's should have.

The thought that he had his hand down his friend's wife's top, feeling her luscious big tits, while she pumped her hand up and down his dick, kissing, licking and sucking the end, while he stared down at her, only made Connor's balls tighten more.

"Mmm, I can't believe you've got your hand down my top. That you're feeling and squeezing my tits. That I've got your dick between my lips, mmm, and down my throat," Shelley breathed hornily.

Her breathing grew heavier, and she pushed her firm tits harder into his hand as he squeezed them roughly. Then, looking up into his eyes, Shelley added, "You like your friend's wife's tits, Connor?"

Watching her dirty smile, Connor roughly squeezed her big breast hard for a reply.

"Do you think Hayden would mind you having your hand down my top?" she teased, running her teeth lustfully over the head of his cock.

Breathing hard, Connor gave Shelley's incredible rack one last firm squeeze.

"About as much as he'd like seeing your lips wrapped around my dick," he replied.

Shelley laughed gently, as he pulled his hand from the neck of her top a little hurriedly. Fuck she knew how to tease a guy.

Her top hung a little further down and askew, showing much more of her luscious cleavage as it hung completely off one of her shoulders beneath her almost completely unbuttoned painting shirt.

Placing his hand on the back of her head, he added, "Now be a good newlywed wife and suck your husband's friend's dick."

Shelley's smile was dirty and intensely playful as Connor pulled her beautiful face right to the tip of his cock.

"In a rush, Connor?" she asked teasingly, her warm breath sending bolts of pleasure through his hard cock as she stared into his eyes. Her lips almost touched his cock.

"Yeah, I want to cum in that hot mouth of yours, Shelley, before Hayden comes back," he replied, both honestly and tightly. Fuck, he was so turned on. He needed so badly to cum now.

Shelley's beautiful smile lit up her face and told Connor that she was as turned on by the reminder of that situation as he was. Especially by the statement of what he actually intended to do at the end of it.

Until then, it had all been about the eroticness of the situation. The impulsive, unexpected situation. Now it was about the lustful, erotic-charged sexual nature of what they were doing. And, oh, how it set them both on fire.

"Then I better make sure I make you cum quickly," she replied, her hand on his chest teasing him with her nails, as her left hand began to slowly squeeze as it moved up and down his shaft, "He could be back any second."

Connor didn't know if it was the realisation of the truth of that statement, or how turned on Shelley was by it, however as the words left her mouth, the hot 27-year-old wife suddenly parted her lips. Then in one swift, fluid motion, she swallowed eight inches of his cock into her mouth and down her throat.

Without a moment's breath, Mrs Shelley Winters, his friend's beautiful wife, instantly began furiously bobbing her pretty head up and down his thick cock. Her fist jacked his thick meat into her mouth, as she sucked and licked as if she intended on sucking the cum from his balls through his huge cock. Or as if she intended on actually fully impaling herself on his whole eleven inches.

Her ponytail swung hotly. Her soft lips stretched tightly around his thick shaft, as she repeatedly rammed eight inches into her mouth and throat, sucking noisily and hungrily as she looked up into his eyes.

SLURP, MMPH, SLURP, MMPH, SLURP, MMPH, SLURP.

The room filled with the wet, sucking sounds, and the hungry moaning of the hot wife as she relished in the feel of his thick, hard cock filling her mouth and stretching her throat again and again.

Her wedding ring sparkled as her eyes remained locked on his. Her luscious cleavage jiggled tantalisingly from the force of her head movements as she bobbed back and forth on his rock-solid meat.

"Ugh, fuck. Fuck. If you keep sucking my dick this good, Shelley, I'm going to cum down your throat any second. Oh, fuck. Yeah," Connor groaned, once more grabbing the decorating table for support as his friend's wife fucked her face on his dick again and again and again for all she was worth.

"Mmph. Mmph. Mmph," Shelley moaned lewdly around her mouthful of cock, breathing heavily as she sucked hungrily.

Connor's hand slid on her head to grab hold of her bouncing ponytail, helping to guide her face up and down his hard shaft.

Hayden's hot wife began to lose herself in the rhythm and feel of sucking Connor's cock quickly. She slowly began running her right hand down his chest to rest on his hip, which was soon joined on the opposite side by her left hand. That hand by now had to be tired of pumping his thick shaft.

Instead, Shelley continued to suck hard, swirling her tongue as she let Connor gently guide her head up and down his thick cock.

She pushed it into her welcoming, hot mouth and down her tight throat, by his grip on her ponytail.

With her soft lips tightly wrapped around the thick dick, Shelley breathed through her nose as she held on to his waist for support and looked oh so sexily into his eyes.

And, fuck, did she look incredible with a mouth and throat full of hard cock! Especially as he guided her face up and down his dick with her holding onto him for dear life. Fuck! Connor felt his balls begin to tingle.

"Ugh, fuck, suck that dick good, Shelley. Uhmn, make Hayden proud, baby," he growled roughly, his grip turning white knuckled on the decorating table next to them.

The feel of Shelley's hot mouth and tight throat sent waves of pleasure through his body.

"Ugh. Oh, yeah. Un. You're such a hot, sexy slut, un, sucking your new husband's friend's dick. Oh, fuck. Swallow it, baby. Um, show me how much you love my dick."

With a loud moan that momentarily drowned out the sound of slurping and sucking in the room, Shelley began to really bob her head up and down his dick, sucking eagerly. So much so that Connor could only rest his hand on her head, his hand unable to grip tightly any longer.

Suddenly, his friend's hot wife relaxed her throat, and Connor groaned deeply as another inch of his hard cock sank into her tight throat. This allowed the stunning newlywed to suck hard on nine inches of his huge, thick dick.

"Mmph. Mmph," Shelley moaned breathily, her face turning red as she worked her mouth almost completely off the huge cock stuffing her full, only to rapidly swallow all nine inches again.

Once, twice, three times the hot brunette swallowed all nine inches in quick succession. Then with hands that gripped tightly to his hips, she moaned and took ten. Then the last inch of his cock sank deep into her throat.

Love_is_Love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Love_is_Love

The moment all eleven inches was engulfed by her mouth and throat, Shelley held herself still. She gasped for breath through her nose as her hot lips rested at the base of Connor's huge shaft.

Her throat squeezed tightly, as she let herself adjust to having so much hard cock-meat shoved down her throat.

For Connor's part, he could barely keep himself standing, the feel of it was so intensely incredible! Fuck! How had she managed to take all eleven inches? Fuck. Hayden was so fucking lucky to have this woman as his wife. Oh, fuck!

It took both of them a moment to catch their breath as they stared lustfully into each other's eyes. Connor gently began stroking the gorgeous wife's face as she held her lips at the base of his long, solid cock, her mouth stretched wide in a lewd 'O'.

"Oh, fuck! Fuck! Oh, man, I can't believe you've taken it all. Fuck," he groaned breathily, as he stared down into the beautiful, cock-filled face of his friend's wife.

Her throat squeezed and teased his dick until he really did think his legs were going to give way.

"Fuck, I can't believe we're actually doing this in your and Hayden's new house. Fuck. Oh, fuck. You two haven't been married long either. Ugh. Fuck, you're such a hot slut. Un."

"Mmph!" Shelley purred erotically, and Connor was sure she was trying to smile. Though the eleven inches of hard, thick dick stuffed down her throat made that hard to tell.

"Suck me until I cum, Shelley. Bob that pretty head of yours up and down my dick. Hayden could be back any minute, and you don't want him seeing you with a mouth and throat full of my hard dick, do you?" he asked, as his hand once more rested on her ponytail gently.

Shelley tried to shake her head, an impossible thing while impaled on eleven inches of solid cock. However, she kept her eyes on his as she once more began to slowly slide her mouth almost all the way off his dick, before gently sliding her soft lips all the way to the base.

Allowing herself a moment to adjust to the new length, his friend's stunning wife of three weeks soon began to pick up her rhythm. Then she was literally bobbing her head hard and fast up and down the entire eleven inches of his ragingly hard dick.

As Hayden's wife rapidly and repeatedly swallowed his entire long cock, again, and again, and again, her eyes locked on his. Burning with lust, Connor groaned deeply, unable to speak, thoughts racing through his mind.

Shelley in her wedding dress on her wedding day. Oh, how hot she had looked. And how hot she would have looked in that dress, kneeling before him with her mouth full of dick like she was right then.

Other days he had been with her and Hayden, different situations that would have been hot to have her on her knees like now, other times. And the one thought that pervaded it all...fuck...she was the new wife of his friend.

But Connor couldn't help wondering, as Shelley swallowed and sucked his hard dick, when Hayden would turn up. Not knowing where the slut wife's husband was right then was a turn on. But more than that, Connor couldn’t help wondering if he would ever be able to get her on her knees again. And more importantly, how soon. Now she had cheated on Hayden for him, Connor, knowing within him how wrong it was, had every intention of trying to get her again.

For now, though, the thoughts were wiped from his mind as Shelley continued to bob her head rapidly up and down his dick.

She was sucking his cock noisily, and quickly, oh so fucking quickly. Connor's balls began to tingle and tighten.

As long as Hayden didn't turn up now, he was going to get away with getting a fucking fantastic blowjob from his friend's wife! Just let Hayden stay away a little longer to give his wife enough time to make him cum in that pretty mouth of hers. That was all Connor could ask of his unsuspecting friend.

***

The newly married Hayden Winters sounded the car horn as he pulled off the driveway of his parent's house and gave his father a wave. Shaking his head, the car headed down the road.

His father and brother had been working hard, it seemed, though they did have some strange ideas of how things go.

Smiling to himself, Hayden wondered how his family would actually get on once he and Shelley did manage to finally move into the house. Not that he had gotten much done so far either. What, with having forgotten the paint, not to mention to check how much they had before heading back the other day.

Still, at least Shelley would have gotten some of her planned work done today, even without him.

That was when a thought suddenly struck him. Connor was there.

Well, perhaps he and Shelley might get a lot done without him, as it would have only been the two of them anyway if Connor hadn't agreed to turn up. Well, if Hayden hadn't had twisted his arm into it anyway.

Well, it seemed that things weren't turning out so badly after all, Shelley and Connor would get as much done as she and he would have, and he could help his family out. They would all win.

Little did the unsuspecting husband know just what his arm-twisting of his friend had actually led to: his wife on her knees with his friend's thick cock shoved in her mouth and down her throat.

But then, none of the three knew just then just how much Shelley and Connor would get done without him there.

As the husband of three weeks drove on, Hayden was blissfully unaware of his friend guiding his wife's mouth up and down his long, hard cock by his grip on her ponytail.

He was unaware of Shelley licking, kissing, and sucking the eleven inch rod, as Connor slipped his hand down her top, roughly squeezing and groping her large, heavy, 32E tits through Hayden's favourite black lace bra.

He was completely oblivious, while pulling into the takeaway parking lot, of Shelley swallowing all eleven inches of his friend's huge dick. Off the otherwise silent house, being filled with loud and lewd slurping sounds, as Shelley rapidly began sucking hard and fast.

He had no idea that his new wife was taking all eleven inches again and again enthusiastically, her big tits jiggling in her askew gypsy top, and her hair swinging back and forth as she sucked and bobbed her head devotedly.

Oh yes, the newlywed Hayden Winters had no idea that his wife and friend had hardly done any decorating since he had left.

And so, he waited, and finally got, the food, before jumping back into the car and turning the ignition. Then, as he started the journey back to his and Shelley's new home, his gorgeous, big-titted brunette wife continued to give his old friend the best blowjob ever.

And Connor's balls began to tighten, ready to fill his new wife's mouth with all of his hot cum.

That only made Shelley suck all the harder.

***

"Mmph. Mmph," Shelley panted around the huge cock stuffing her mouth and throat rapidly, her mind reeling as her body raged with horny lust.

The feel of that huge rod shoving fast and hard down her tight throat made Shelley's body shiver. Even more so every time she looked into the eyes of the man who wasn't her husband but was instead his old friend.

Her head bobbed rapidly back and forth, sucking hard and fast for all she was worth, as all eleven inches filled her mouth and throat again and again. Her tongue slashed as best as it could as she held tightly to Connor's hips, while his hand continued to help guide her head by his grip on her ponytail.

SLURP, SUCK, SLURP, MMPH, FUCK, SLURP, SUCK, SLURP, MMPH.

The room was filled with the lewd sounds of the new wife happily sucking her husband's friend's cock hungrily.

Shelley had no idea how long she had been on her knees shoving that huge, hot rod in and out of her mouth, but her neck was starting to ache as she continued to rapidly swallow all eleven inches.

Having that much thick, solid cock down her throat probably didn't help much either. But, oh, it felt so fucking good.

Looking up, the hot brunette locked eyes with her husband's friend. She began slamming her mouth all the way up and down his enormous cock, knowing the sight and knowing that she was his friend's wife must have been close to sending him over the edge. And just as the thought appeared in her mind, Connor's grip tightened slightly in her hair.

"Ugh, oh, fuck. Ugh, fuck. Yeah, suck my dick, Shelley. Ugh, fuck, um. Fuck. You're going to make me cum in that hot mouth of yours. Ugh. Fuck. You're such a good cocksucker, Mrs Winters. Un," her husband's friend groaned between tightly clenched teeth.

His hand guided her face up and down his cock a little more steadily now. Still, Shelley managed to pull her lips from the huge shaft.

Panting and red, Shelley once again wrapped her wedding-ring clad left hand around Connor's straining cock, as she looked lost in horniness up into his eyes.

She really had no idea how long she had been sucking on his cock, but Hayden wouldn't be gone forever and could be back any minute.

And in the state of horniness Connor was in, Shelley wasn't sure if he would stop now until she had drained his big, heavy balls dry. Even if her husband of only a few weeks walked in and caught them!

And so, pumping her fist up and down Connor's hard cock, Shelley began sucking hard and hungrily on as much as would fit in her mouth.

Swirling her tongue around the large sensitive head, she began bobbing her head back and forth, sucking lovingly and trying as hard as she could to tip her husband's old friend over the edge.

By the flexing of his hand in her hair, and the slow movement of his hips, pushing his hard cock between her soft lips each time she slid them down, sucking and licking hard and fast, she was doing just that.

"You like that, Connor?" she panted, swirling her tongue around the head as she stared into his eyes. Then she harshly sucked the end of his cock, "You like pushing your big cock between my lips? Watching me swallow your big dick? Watching your friend's new 'wife' sucking on your big cock? Ohm, licking, mmm, kissing, mmm, sucking, your big dick, while Hayden's not here?"

Connor groaned loudly at that and thrust his hips forward, roughly pushing his cock between her lips. Shelley graciously accepted, sucking hard before once more sliding her mouth off and jacking her fist up and down as hard as she could.

"You like seeing his wife on her knees with your dick in her hand and mouth, Connor?" she said teasingly, the words sending a fire through her body and pussy. Oh, this was so incredibly hot! "Mmm, I love your big dick in my mouth. Ohm, fuck. I love sucking your cock and having you fuck my mouth, throat, and face with your big, mmm, dick!"

True to her words, Shelley instantly and hungrily devoured enough of his thick shaft so that it pressed firmly against the back of her throat.

Her tongue slashed, swirled, and thrashed as she fervently bobbed her head up and down, her hand a blur.

"Oh, fuck! Ugh. Fuck! More than Hayden's?" he half-growled and half-groaned, his legs shaking as his hand now gripped a fist in her hair.

"Mhmph!" Shelley moaned affirmatively, as she continued to passionately suck his cock.

"Oh, fuck, you're going to make me cum, Shelley!" Connor groaned loudly and hoarsely.

His grip was unsteady on the decorating table and his hand tightened in her hair almost painfully. But all the sexy brunette wife could think of right then was the huge cock filling her mouth.

With her neck and jaw aching from the constant up and down action, Shelley was even more spurred on by those words. Her hair swung, her tits shook, her lips moved, and the room sounded with the hot, sucking, lustful sounds of the hot cheating cocksucking going on.

"Mmph. Cum for me, baby," Shelley said breathily, her voice dripping dirty horniness, as she slipped her lips noisily from Connor's dick.

"Come on, baby, cum in my mouth, Connor. Mmm. Give your friend Hayden's wife all your cock, and make her taste your cum, Connor. I want you to cum in my mouth, Connor. Cum in my hot mouth, baby. Fill your friend's wife's mouth with all of your hot cum, baby."

The words, including the fact that she called him 'baby', something Shelley only ever reserved for Hayden, had their desired effect.

And as Connor's face twisted, her husband's friend let go of his grip on the decorating table. Then with both hands holding the sides of her head, he began to pull her face towards his hard dick at the same time as he thrust forward powerfully.

Shelley could do little to stop the huge rod parting her lips and spearing into her mouth, and once more shoving down her hot, tight throat. All eleven inches. Gripping once more to Connor's hips, Shelley held on for dear life. Her tongue slashed the huge cock as her husband's friend literally began fucking her face with his enormous dick.

Her hair, now free of Connor's fist, swung from side to side swiftly. Her big tits bounced and jumped hotly within the confines of her bra and unsettled gypsy top. Her eyes locked onto Connor's contorted face, as he held her head, and fucked her mouth hard and fast. All while she sucked noisily on the invading dick, trying hard to keep breathing through her nose.

"Ugh, fuck, I always knew you'd be a sexy slut, Shelley. Fuck!" Connor growled harshly, his face and voice as tight as his balls were, "With those big tits, tight ass, uhn, hot mouth. Ugh, fuck. Not to mention that you're fucking gorgeous. Ughn. And those fucking hot legs. Ugh. Fuck. Hayden's lucky to have you as his wife. Unm."

That last compliment sounded odd coming from the guy who was literally fucking his huge dick in and out of her mouth and throat. But, oh, was it hot to hear!

And Connor thought so too, as suddenly his legs stumbled, and he released her head. He once more gripped the table for support as he began breathing hard, his orgasm obviously about to erupt.

Not allowing the rhythm to stop, the moment Hayden's friend let go, Shelley instantly pulled back. Slipping Connor's huge cock from her throat and into her mouth, she once again wrapped her fingers around his thick shaft and began pumping hard as she sucked and swirled her tongue rapidly around the large head.

"Oh, fuck, Shelley. You're the best cocksucker ever. Fuck!" Connor half groaned through a deep growl, as his free hand once more tightened on her ponytail.

And then, as her beautiful head bobbed furiously up and down, sucking hard and fast, her husband's friend began to breathe heavier.

"Oh, fuck, Shelley. Fuck. Ugh, I'm going to cum, Shelley. Fuck. Keep sucking my dick, baby. Ugh. Fuck. I'm going to give you what you've worked so hard for, Shelley. Oh, fuck. I'm going to fill your hot mouth with my cum. Ugh. Fuck. Ungh!"

As Shelley continued to stare into his eyes as he spoke, sucking and slurping as hard and as fast as she could around the top few inches of his solid cock, Connor's words suddenly became a deep groaning-growl, almost like a low roar.

And all of a sudden, his knees weakened momentarily, and he lost his grip on the table. His hand slipped as his face contorted, and he knocked the balanced paint-filled water pot over.

Splashes of the thick gooey water spilled all over the floor, him, and Shelley's shirt and legs as she knelt before him.

Just then, the head of Connor's huge cock expanded, and his balls tightened. And Shelley, the newly married wife of just a few weeks, clamped her lips around his thick shaft, keeping the head of his cock in her mouth, as her fist jacked rapidly and tightly up and down his big dick.

Without further warning, her husband's friend's dick exploded violently in her mouth.

Incredibly huge globs of thick, hot cum blasted the back of Shelley's throat, coating her tonsils and pumping hard against the sides of her mouth.

At first the hot newlywed wife simply let her husband's friend pump his cum into her mouth. Then she suddenly realised, as her mouth quickly filled with the potent seed, that Connor had a whole load more cum than she had ever seen before.

Load after huge load pumped into her mouth, and Shelley's eyes opened wide as cum began to rapidly dribble from her lips that held still and tight around Connor's cock.

It dripped hotly onto her jeans, painting shirt, and gypsy top, before her mind suddenly reminded her that she could swallow.

However, as the sexy, hot brunette wife noisily gulped down her first load of her husband's friend's thick cum, feeling the hot, sticky liquid sliding erotically down her throat, it was too late.

As her mouth swiftly filled with cum, Shelley couldn't hold her lips tightly around Connor's dick. And as another two huge blasts pumped into her mouth, her lips parted and cum dribbled in a stream from her mouth and down her chin, running hotly down her neck.

The feeling was incredibly hot, despite being a surprise. And so, as Shelley let her grip on Connor's dick go, her husband's friend took over. He pulled his thick cock from her hot lips just in time for the huge head to explode once more.

A torrent of cum erupted from Connor's enormous dick, and shot thick, heavy spurts of cum onto Shelley's gorgeous face and all into her hair.

Reacting more instinctively than from thought, Connor's hand pumped his cock as Shelley knelt before him, mouth open wide, as load after heavy load shot forcefully from his dick.

Cum sprayed in huge, thick ropes over her cheek, her eyes, her forehead, and nose, and more than one shot deeply into her already cum-filled mouth.

More plastered her chin and neck. Thick ropes shot into her messed-up but tied back hair. Others coated her painting shirt and her gypsy top. More blasted onto her chest and cleavage, running down between her impressive tits.

Shelley didn't think Connor was ever going to stop cumming, as she cupped her hands to hold what spilled from her mouth.

Until finally, absolutely covered in cum, Connor let out a deep breath and pushed the head of his cock around her soft lips. That felt oh so erotic right then. Then two more spurts erupted from his cock into her cum-covered, and cum-filled, mouth.

Kneeling there, with Connor's cum literally painted all over her, everything was covered: the floor around her, her full mouth and cupped hands. Cum dribbled hotly between her heaving breasts. Her wedding ring was hidden by the pearly liquid, as cum dripped between her fingers and onto her clothes.

With Connor's slowly softening cock lying limply on the bottom lip of her open mouth as he looked down into her cum-filled cheating wife mouth, Shelley was both stunned and incredibly turned on.

She had never seen anyone cum so much in her life! Not even in porn. And now here she was, literally covered and soaking from her husband's friend's huge amount of cum after sucking him off in their new house, her hands and mouth full of his potent seed, and his slowly softening cock resting on her soft, cum-coated lips as he gasped for breath.

Fuck, she thought she would cum right then!

...And then reality suddenly dawned on both of them. The fact that she had actually just given her new husband's friend a blowjob. And that she was now kneeling covered in, and with a mouthful of, his hot, thick pearly seed.

Connor suddenly realised that he had just let his old friend's new wife suck his dick, then let her swallow his cum, before literally painting her with his thick, sticky seed.

As reality abruptly dawned on the illicit pair, and the lust that had consumed them both subsided, the two of them heard the front door close.

***

Hayden Winters sang loudly to the Poison song that had just come on the radio, nodding his head as he rapped his fingers on the steering wheel. He bopped along to the tune as the car continued down the road towards the house.

The food smelled incredibly good, considering that none of them had had anything to eat that day. But he would refrain from eating any until he got back, as Shelley hadn't had anything either, nor Connor for that matter.

Published 
Written by The_Shadow_Rising
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments