Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Decorating The Newlywed - Part 7

"Decorating new home leads to wife with hubby's friend - continued"

53
7 Comments 7
1.1k Views 1.1k
7.4k words 7.4k words

"Do you think this will be as wrong as when I fuck you in your and Hayden's bed, Shelley? Or on your couch?" Connor asked, emphasising his words with rough and deep squeezes into her soft breast.

All the while he continued to pound her vice-like pussy, bringing short, sharp grunts of breathing from the sexy, almost-naked wife.

His friend's stunning wife breathed deeply at those words, her own hand squeezing his tighter as she shuddered briefly. She was obviously incredibly turned on by his words.

"Ohm. Nngh. What makes you think I'm going to have sex with you again?" she purred sexily. Though through her heavy breathing, Connor detected a slight hint of honest curiosity.

Smiling a deeply pride-filled and self-confident smile, Connor withdrew almost all of his thick dick. Then slowly, ever so slowly and deliberately, he slid the whole solid shaft deep into her forcefully, inch by huge inch.

"Oh!" Shelley moaned deeply, once more arching her back as she closed her eyes tightly. Her hand gripped a death grip on his, digging his fingers deep into her huge 32E tits.

"Because of this!" he replied smugly, as he watched his friend's gorgeous wife slowly lie back flat on the floor. She breathed heavier than she had all day. Oh, she was incredibly turned on now.

Slowly withdrawing his long shaft again, Connor repeated the agonising move. Fuck, but he wanted to nail her tight ass! But, damn, he wanted to get another chance to fuck this hot slut, and this was the best way of showing her that she wanted to get on her back again, and soon.

"Because you love every inch of my big, hard, long, thick, cock. Deep inside your hot, tight, married pussy."

"Ugnm!"

The deeply erotic moan as he slowly fed her his whole dick again told Connor everything he needed to know. He was right, and she knew it. She did love his big dick.

"Ungh. Fuck. You think I'm some slut you can just fuck when you want, Connor?" she asked, panting with obvious horniness. Though there was a note of seriousness in her face beneath the desperate need for pleasure. "I AM married to your friend, you know."

Smiling slightly, Connor pushed his thick dick deep into her a little faster and harder.

"I know," he replied simply. Though the implication that they both knew and yet were still having sex behind Hayden's back, was made even more apparent as he began to slowly pick up his pace again.

Shelley's legs once more tightened around his waist. She did let his hand on her breast go though, despite the soft grunts as he began to drive air from her lungs again.

Removing his hand to hold himself steady above her again, Connor noted the growing seriousness in his friend's wife's eyes.

"Um. Ungh. I love Hayden, Connor. Fuck! Um, fuck me! Mmm. I'm not going to do anything to hurt him. Ugh. Fuck," she said in all seriousness. Despite the fact that here she was, lying on her back, playfully running her fingers up his chest, as she took all eleven inches of his unprotected dick, obviously enjoying it with no intention to stop.

"You know that, right?"

Despite the oddity of it all, Connor knew that the woman taking all of his dick was actually being honest. She did love Hayden. Despite having another man's cock shoved deep into her pussy and begging him to fuck her, squeeze her tits, kiss her, and all the rest.

That was when a thought suddenly struck him. He didn't want to hurt his friend either, but he still wanted to fuck his wife. And if he was ever going to get another chance, he had to do this her way.

"I know," he answered honestly, as he leaned down to gently kiss her soft lips. He gently began rocking his hips back and forth, bringing deep breathy moans from the hot wife. "But you do love my big, hard dick fucking you, don't you?"

"Mhm. Oh!" the sexy brunette wife moaned breathily in affirmation as she bit her lip, watching him.

The seriousness slowly succumbed to pleasure again as his lips touched hers briefly, kissing her softly as he continued to gently but firmly pump his long, thick cock in and out of her very welcoming pussy.

"And you want me to fuck you till you cum again, Shelley?" he asked, kissing her gently again.

He slightly sped up the movement of his hips, bringing a sharp intake of breath and a pleased purring from Hayden's wife.

"Um. Oh. Yeah," she purred sexily, her eyes twinkling as he pushed himself up.

Her hands snaked around his neck once more. Her gorgeous tits rose and fell teasingly in her black lace bra as she continued breathing heavily. Connor continued to pump his dick a little harder and faster into her tight body.

"And how does it feel, Shelley?" he asked teasingly, as he leaned down to gently kiss her neck several times.

That brought a very satisfied sound from his friend's wife's open mouth.

"Oh, it feels so good. Mmm. So fucking good," she purred erotically, running her fingers over his neck as his lips gently kissed down her neck and onto her heaving chest.

His teeth gently bit the exposed tops of her large tits, before Connor once more held himself above her and began really picking up his pace.

"Ohm, fuck! Oh, fuck, yes. Oh, yes. Ooo, it feels so good! Mmm. Ugh, yeah. Um. Yeah. Yeah. OH FUCK! Fuck me, Connor! Please, baby, fuck me hard. Um, yeah!"

Smiling to himself as he watched this gorgeous newlywed close her eyes in pleasure momentarily, Connor really began giving it to his friend's wife.

He drove all eleven inches deep into her with powerful thrusts that made her shimmy on the floor. That would have ended up having them by the wall in no time if Shelley hadn't been hanging on to his strong body with her arms and legs.

Slamming his huge pole into her hot, tight, vice-gripping pussy, Connor marvelled once more at the fact that this was Hayden's wife. His friend's fucking wife! And, damn, was she a good fuck.

Moaning loudly underneath him, Shelley obviously agreed the same about him.

"Ugh, fuck, tell me what you want, Shelley!" Connor demanded tightly. Then smiled slightly as Shelley's mouth curved in a kinky half-smile.

"Um, I want you to fuck me, Connor. Ugh, yeah, give me your big dick, baby. Fuck your friend's naughty wife good! Oh, ugh, yes. Oh, fuck, yes! Um," Shelley moaned loudly, thrusting her hips up to meet him as he stuffed her full of his hard cock. "Oh, fuck! You’re so fucking big! Ugh."

"Bigger than Hayden?" he asked in a half growl, as he continued to rapidly jackhammer his long, thick member repeatedly into her horny body.

"Ugh, yes! OH YES! So much bigger! Uhnm. Fuck me! Fuck me good. Oh, yes, fuck me!" the hot bride groaned deeply. She lifted her head slightly to watch as his huge tool continuously filled and refilled her pussy.

Connor grinned. She was his now.

"How much bigger?" he growled, as his ass rose and fell rapidly, pumping his cock in and out of her harder and harder.

"Oh, so much fucking bigger! Oh, fuck, Connor! Fuck. Yes. Yes. Oh, fuck, yes! You're in me so fucking deep! UGH FUCK! Um. So much bigger and deeper than Hayden, oh, fuck. Keep fucking me. Oh, yes. Ugh, yeah. Just like that. Oh," the busty brunette moaned louder, as she lifted herself slightly and let her head fall back. Her long, wavy, dark brunette hair draped sexily on the floor.

"Am I better at fucking you than he is?" he asked.

And Shelley, cheeks red and eyes glazed, opened her mouth. No sound came out, except the air being driven from her lungs with each powerful and deep thrust into her body by his long, hard cock.

Only after a moment did she reply.

"Mmm. Yes. Mmm. Yeah. Oh, you're so much better than Hayden! Oh, fuck!" the words seemed to spark off even more lust-filled horniness, as Shelley once more arched her back and really dug her nails into his neck.

Her legs clambered hard around him as she began bucking her hips hard to meet each of his thrusts, obviously building to another big orgasm.

And Connor smiled smugly, even before he heard the next words, as the hot, cheating wife settled back onto her back. Her face was a mask of pure illicit-burning lust. She had meant those words.

"Ohm, yeah. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck me, Connor. Yeah. Oh, yes. Ughn. Mmm. Your dick is so much bigger than Hayden's. Oh, fuck. I feel so fucking full! Um. Oh. And yes, baby, mmm, yes Connor, you're so much better than Hayden. Mmm. Fuck, yes. Oh. You're fucking me so much better than he does. Oh, fuck! Please fuck me, Connor! Please fuck me. Don't stop. Don't stop! Yes. Oh. Oh!"

"Ungn, do you prefer me or him fucking you?" he asked in a tighter voice, as her pussy gripped harder and tighter around his furiously drilling shaft.

"Um, you! Oh, fuck. You, Connor! Oh, fuck, you. OHM!" she moaned loudly, her eyes and expression wild. Her nails clawed rents in his back and she slammed her hips up almost desperately to drive his dick deep into her horny pussy over and over.

"You want me to carry on fucking you, Shelley? You want your husband's friend to have sex with you?" he asked breathily, as his hard cock flew in and out of her pussy, fucking her deeper than she had ever been fucked before.

"Yes! Yes. Yes! Fuck me. Please fuck me. Oh, fuck me. Don't stop! Oh, fuck, don't ever stop. Ugh, so fucking good," she moaned deeply in reply, her eyes wide and glazing more with each thrust. Her big, heavy tits almost jumping out of that thin lace bra.

Drawing in ragged breaths from exertion, Connor began rotating his hips gently, before once more sliding his thick member furiously into her.

"I want to see your tits," he said, as his eyes fell on the luscious twin mounds. They vainly attempted to free themselves from the tight confines of Shelley's bra.

"I want to see those big tits you've been parading around, hidden under your tight tops and teasing me as they bounce. Fuck! Show me, Shelley. Show me what you show Hayden while I screw you good!"

A very playful and kinky smile lightened his friend's wife's mouth at that. Then she arched her slender back, pushing those mammoth breasts firmly against the black lace of her bra.

That made Connor's furiously pumping dick throb hard as he continued pounding into her, nailing her to the floor.

Shelley then reached underneath herself to unhook her bra, smiling oh so teasingly as she once more lay on her back and took hold of the straps daintily.

"Don't tell Hayden I showed you my tits," she said playfully, in a voice that sounded so innocent it almost made Connor cum right then.

Then she bit her bottom lip and began sliding the thin straps from her shoulders, before tossing the no-longer-needed bra across the room and once more wrapping her hands around his neck.

Connor's eyes widened the moment Shelley's huge, 32E tits came into plain sight, with their erect nipples just waiting to be bitten. Her glorious, firm breasts shook and rolled around her chest violently as he quickly picked up his pace.

Then he leant down and took each nipple into his mouth, biting and sucking on Shelley's firm but soft tits as if he hadn't eaten in days.

"Oh, um, yeah. Oh, suck on my tits, Connor! Oh, ugh, fuck, yes. Mmm, bite them, baby. Ugh, fuck! Oh, fuck. Yeah, mmm. Oh, fuck me and bite my tits, Connor! Ugh, yeah. Mmm. Fuck, you feel so good. Oh. Show me what you want to do to your friend's wife! Ughm. Fuck me! Oh, fuck me hard! Oh, fuck me good. Fuck me!" Shelley moaned between kissing his neck.

Connor’s mouth reluctantly left her hard nipples and firm, big tits to start biting and nipping the sides of her neck and shoulders. His ass continued to rise and fall, driving his eleven-inch rod deep into her hot, horny pussy again and again relentlessly.

The last few words began growing higher in pitch, until the last two came out in a high-pitched pleading moan of pleasure as Shelley's fingernails dug into his back sharply.

"Fuck, you're so hot!" Connor growled primally, as his eyes shone down at her once more.

He pushed himself back up before roughly grabbing hard at her naked tits. Squeezing uncaringly, his fingers sank hard into her soft but firm flesh, as he roughly began to fuck his dick into her with short, sharp, and oh so forceful thrusts.

Her pussy squeezed his dick so hard the hornier she became. Fuck, he wasn't going to be able to last much longer. Fuck.

"Ugh. Um. Show me how much you want me, Connor. Oh, yeah. Show me how much you like having your friend's wife underneath you! Ugnm. Taking your big cock and, oh, loving it. Mmm, fuck, yes. Squeeze my tits like only Hayden should, baby! Oh, yeah!" she moaned high-pitched and excited in reply.

And Connor obliged, by taking both of her large tits in his hands and slamming his eleven-inch cock repeatedly into her. He pulled her hard onto his impaling member by those huge, luscious mounds.

"Uh. Uh. Uh. Uh. Uh! Fuck! Mmm. Mmm!"

The sight of looking down at the woman taking all eleven inches of his big, thick cock, the woman whose huge 32E tits he held firmly, was incredibly hot. Connor continued squeezing as he pulled her deep onto his long hard dick, seeing that this woman was his friend's wife, who Hayden had married only a few weeks ago.

And now she was naked, on her back, legs around his waist, and begging for him to screw her! And that Hayden wasn't even there was just hotter. Fuck, Connor felt his balls begin to tighten.

"I love your fucking big tits!" he groaned in a half-growl, squeezing the soft mounds extra hard for emphasis. Shelley moaned in reply.

"And I love fucking you, Shelley. Fuck! We're really doing this," he added, again to another appreciative, eyes-half-closing, moan from the sexy wife.

"And I know you love it too. Don't you, Shelley?" he asked, kneading her soft but firm breasts as he would two huge balls of dough.

"Mmm, yeah! Oh," the erotic brunette purred excitedly, rocking her hips back and forth in time with each short, sharp, and hard thrust into her pussy.

"So, we'll have sex again?" he asked, just as he rammed his entire dick deep into her womb.

"Um. Oh!" she moaned loudly, her large brown eyes rolling into her head as she tilted her head back from the pleasure.

"Shelley?" he asked, deliberately holding back from really pounding her tight ass until she answered.

"Mmm, fuck me, Connor. Oh," his friend's wife simply moaned breathily, her fingers teasing his neck.

Oh, she didn't want to reply, but Connor had had enough of all the playing now.

"Tell me, and I'll fuck you till you scream, Shelley," he replied, as his fingers continued to roughly knead her firm tits while he continued to slam his thick cock into her short and hard.

"We can't. Mmm. This was an accident. Oh. We can't hurt Hayden, mmm. OH, FUCK ME! OH, YES, FUCK ME!" the once faithful wife moaned deeply as she spoke her husband, his friend's, name while feeling Connor’s eleven-inch rod spear once more deep into her unprotected pussy.

"Hayden doesn't have to know, Shelley. What he doesn't know won't hurt him," he replied, before reluctantly letting his firm grip on her tits go.

Reaching up, he took her hands, placing them above her head as he shifted to hold himself above her once more.

"I could fuck you in your bed while he's not here," he said teasingly, plunging his entire eleven inches fully into her hungry pussy, deeper than before with the resumed angle. And Shelley moaned breathily.

"On the couch while he's asleep…”

Another firm, deep thrust. And Shelley moaned deeply.

"You could have my big, HARD, cock fucking you in his car on a day out..."

Repeated hard and faster slams of all eleven inches marked his words. And Hayden's wife groaned loudly.

"You could have all eleven inches in your mouth and down your throat. Or deep, oh so deep, inside you, in the shower..."

The stunningly sexy brunette moaned and rolled her eyes.

"This can be a one-time fun fuck. Or we can have sex again. And again. And, fuck, again."

By this time Shelley's breathing was deep, and her luscious, exposed 32E tits were heaving dick-hardeningly, as she panted hornily.

That was when she fixed him with a stare so intense that Connor could barely move.

"It's my choice?" she said. However, Connor nodded anyway. And Shelley watched him, tits heaving as her chest rose and fell deep and fast as she lay both motionless and naked on the undecorated room's floor.

"And if I answer, you'll shut up and fuck me?"

With a surprised, faint smile at her obviously desperately-needing-to-cum frankness, he nodded once more. He felt his heart beating in the moment the beautiful twenty-seven-year-old brunette newlywed took to think.

"I won't hurt Hayden. But you've already got your dick in me. So having sex again won't matter. So, fine. Maybe. I'll think about it," she replied, and Connor smiled broadly as if she had said 'yes', as well as when and where, "Now, fuck me, Connor. Make me scream like you said you would. And show me how much you want to have me again!"

The feel of her long, smooth legs wrapped tightly around his waist, and her soft hands gripping his as he held them down, made Connor so hard.

But it was the feel of her vice-like pussy squeezing all eleven inches of his thick dick as it was buried balls deep inside her, stretching and pushing deep into her unprotected womb, and the look of her beautiful, lust-brightened face as she stared up at him hotly, that really hit him.

Her long dark brunette hair was splayed around her, her huge, naked 32E tits heaved up and down as she panted hornily, her slim waist teased him...

And then there was the feel of her wedding ring pressing against his fingers, and the knowledge that this was his own friend's new wife. Connor smiled as his hard dick throbbed inside her.

"Anything for Hayden's sweet wife" he replied simply, before using his hold on her hands above her head to really begin to pound the hell out of her pussy.

And the room filled with the hot moans and groans of Mrs Shelley Winters.

***

Shelley writhed ecstatically, her fingers in a death grip with Connor's as he held her hands tightly above her head and continued to relentlessly and ruthlessly fuck the hell out of her on the floor.

Her big tits were jumping, shaking, and rolling violently around her chest, as her husband's friend continued to pound all eleven inches of his thick cock in and out of her tight pussy. He was fucking so deep into her body that Shelley thought he was really trying to impale her by nailing her hard to the floor through her womb!

But, oh, fuck, she had never felt anything like this ever before. The sheer size and width of his incredibly long cock sent waves of ecstasy tearing through her hot, 27-year-old, just-married body.

Each time those thick inches sank forcefully deep into her, deeper, harder, and faster than Hayden had ever screwed her, Shelley felt like screaming. And fuck was it paying off! Deep within her stomach, Shelley could quickly feel the intensity of the growing orgasm that threatened to rip her apart.

Fuck, she knew already that this was going to be unbelievable, as she continuously moaned as loud as she could from the pleasure of being thoroughly fucked.

"Oh, give it to me, Connor! Oh, give it to me. Oh, yeah. Fuck. Fuck! Ohm, yes. Oh, fuck me! Um, fuck me. Yes. Oh, so fucking good. Ugh, fuck. Oh, fuck! Oh, give me that big dick! Oh, yes. Fuck me with your big cock, Connor! Oh, yeah. Mmm, fuck, yes. Oh, yeah. Mmm!" the newlywed brunette moaned loudly enough to be heard outside through the open French doors that were letting in the quickly fading light.

Each time Hayden's friend drove his huge dick hard into her oh so pleased pussy - fucking her long, hard, and fast with all eleven inches of his thick, solid cock - Shelley felt him drive that thick head that she had swallowed down her throat earlier deep into her body and into her womb.

God, he was stretching and fucking her like she had never been thoroughly fucked before!

Writhing in ecstasy beneath her husband's friend, her fingers clinging to his as he held her hands down lustfully above her head while he relentlessly gave her his huge cock, Shelley's mind was empty of any thought of the man she had married only a few weeks ago. Or of what Hayden was up to right then.

At that moment, if her sweet husband, whom she loved with all of her heart, had walked in she still would have called out to his friend to keep fucking her. Fuck, but he was screwing her so good.

ClaraGarner
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ClaraGarner

"Oh, yes, nail me, baby! Ohm, fuck. Fuck that pussy with your big cock, Connor! Oh, ughm, yes. Oh, yes. Oh, ugh. Fuck. Fuck. Oh, so good. Uh, fuck, keep fucking me, baby! Oh, you fuck me the best! Oh, fuck. Un," she moaned loudly, thrusting her hips up to meet his downward thrust as her huge tits rolled furiously around her naked chest.

"Come on, Connor, fuck me. Fuck me! Oh, you wanted to see me naked, ugh, oh. To see my tits naked. To grab them, oh, fuck, unm. To feel them. Yes. Oh, yes. And to fuck your big dick into me. Um. Fuck. To hear me scream your name, and beg you to fuck me! Oh. Umn. Yeah. You wanted to fuck me on our wedding day. Oh, yes. Ohgh! Show me what I should have let you do to me in my wedding dress, Connor! Oh, fuck. Yes. Oh, yes. Fuck me good and I'll let you fuck me again! OH! Whenever, wherever, and however you want, baby. Oh. Just fuck me, baby. Oh, fuck me, Connor. YES!"

The words just poured out of her mouth, as enflamed passion and hot illicit lust scorched through her oh so sexy body. Though, even in the throes of such passion Shelley knew that what she said was true. After being fucked like this, fuck, could she say she definitely wouldn't do it again? Oh, fuck!

"Ugh, yeah, fuck. Fuck, I can't believe I've got you under me! Shit. Um, fuck. Oh, you're so hot Shelley. Fuck, you're the best fuck ever," Connor growled through clenched teeth.

The sweat on his forehead, and his reddening face, showed his determined exertion to thoroughly fuck the life out of her. That shone in his eyes too. And, boy, was he living up to that, as he continuously drilled her so good with his huge pole.

"Um, yeah. You've got me under you, uh, and you're fucking me with your big cock, yes! Oh, yes! Um. Fucking me so good, Connor, umn. Giving me all of your unprotected cock, and making me beg for you! Uh, yeah. Mmm. Fuck! Fuck. Oh," she groaned teasingly, her hips bucking to meet each of his thrusts as she panted hard.

Her words were obviously getting too much for her husband's friend, and his own orgasm was obviously fast building, as he suddenly let go of her hands and half-fell on her. He managed to catch himself with his hands planted firmly beside her head. Then quickly he regained his rhythm of steadily pounding her with that unbelievable cock of his.

For her part, Shelley's hands instantly gripped around him and clawed ragingly down his back, rending gashes in his flesh. That made Connor cry out in pain, while she moaned constantly in pleasure at the fucking she was getting.

"Oh, yes. Yes. Oh, Connor. Um, oh, yeah. Oh, baby! Um. FUCK! Oh, fuck. Oh, give it to me! Oh, give it to me, Connor. Oh, yes. Oh, fuck, give me your dick, baby. Um. Fuck. Fuck me! Oh, yes, fuck me, baby! OH! Show me why you're better than Hayden! Oh, give me that long hard cock," The slutty, cheating wife groaned ever louder and ever more high-pitched. Her mind reeled as her body reacted instinctively.

"Am I better than Hayden, Shelley?" her husband's friend growled tightly, as he slammed his thick cock home again.

That brought an ecstatic squeal from the hot wife beneath him.

"Oh, yes!" Shelley growled hotly, her eyes flashing as she lifted her head to roughly kiss Connor.

She raked her nails hard down his back as he continued to jack-hammer that wondrous dick in and out of her hard and fast. His rhythm shook her voice as she spoke.

"Yes, Connor, baby! Uh, yeah. You fuck me so much better than Hayden! Oh, mmm, fuck. Give me your big dick! Ugh, oh. Fuck, yes! Uhm. Your dick is so much bigger and, oh, fucks me so much better, Connor! Uh. Mmm, yeah. Fuck me, baby! Oh, yeah. Fuck Hayden's wife like she's your slut, Connor! Uh!”

Saying that last turned Shelley on even more. And so with lust, and a big cock, pumping in her, she was driven on further.

“Make me a slut for your big cock so you can fuck his wife anytime, and anywhere, you want, baby! Oh, fuck! So you can get me on my knees to suck your big cock and swallow all of your cum. Or you can cum on my big tits! Oh. Or on my face again, oh, like you did earlier when Hayden walked in! OH. That was so fucking hot!”

The memory burned inside her as she felt Connor’s enormous, thick cock bury repeatedly into her, spearing her tight pussy open.

“Ugh, yeah. He came in and saw his pretty little wife with your cum all over her, and, OH, FUCK, YES, GIVE IT TO ME, CONNOR, OH, and he didn't even know! Uhm. Fuck, yeah. Ughn. Oh, I love your big dick! Oh, yeah, um. Fuck. So good! Oh. Don't ever stop fucking me, Connor! Nmm, yeah."

"Ugh, I wish Hayden could see you begging me to screw you, Shelley! Oh, fuck, so glad I came over today. Fuck," Connor groaned wearily, as he slammed his thick cock deep into her. And, oh, did Shelley moan deeply.

"Oh, fuck, yes. Uhm, would you keep fucking me if he walked in?" she purred, half-aware, as the feel of Connor's huge dick stretching her so good, as it repeatedly buried hard and fast inside her, filled her mind wondrously.

"Oh, yeah, fuck me good, baby! Mmm, yeah."

"Ugh, fuck. Yeah, I'd make you tell him how much better I am than he is!" her husband's friend growled in reply.

Shelley smiled playfully as every nerve in her body tingled at the erotic thought.

"Um, I bet you would," she purred hornily back, gasping in pleasure as Connor slammed deep into her even harder at the thought, "Uh, I'm so glad you came over today! Ohm, fuck. I can't believe we ended up having sex! Oh. YES! Uh."

"You mean, in your new house, only a few weeks after you two got married?" Connor asked with a smug grin. His words were emphasised as his thick eleven-inch cock continued to pump furiously in and out of her.

Smiling deeply, Shelley watched his eyes stare at her flailing, naked tits before looking deep into her own. She ran her hands down his back as she closed her legs tighter around him.

"Do you not feel bad for fucking his wife?" she asked between deep breaths and lust-passioned moans, as she held her left hand between them.

Both of them stared at the glinting wedding ring, as they continued having hot sex.

The sudden intensity that Connor began fucking her with instantly gave the hot brunette her answer. She began moaning loudly.

"OH, FUCK! Oh, yes. Oh, yes. Uh. Give me your gorgeous cock, Connor! Oh, so fucking good," she groaned deeply, as she once more threw her arms around his neck, clinging to him as he pounded the hell out of her.

Again and again, Connor fucked his huge dick into his friend's wife as she clung to him, their lips mashing together in a deep passionate kiss, as her wedding ring shone in the light.

The room was filled with the sounds of their illicit sex - the deep pleasure-filled moans, and the hot, fast, and hard slapping as Connor buried all eleven inches of his rock-hard dick again and again into Hayden's wife.

Harder and faster.

And Shelley clawed and groaned constantly until finally the relentless pounding on the hard floor quickly began to take its toll.

"Mmph," Shelley moaned, as she broke the tongue-dancing intense kiss. Panting breathily, she half-moaned as she spoke breathlessly, "Oh, Connor, my back. I need something to lie on."

Nodding slightly, for the first time in...well, Shelley had no idea how long they had been fucking, but it had seemed like forever...Hayden's friend stopped and held himself above her.

He was panting as heavily as she was as she lay brushing her hair from her face beneath him, her big tits heaving up and down in all their naked glory as she drew ragged breaths.

Connor looked around for a moment before his eyes fell on the decorating table. And then, turning to press his lips to hers in a hard kiss, he smiled. He ran his hand up her soft, slender leg, up her slim waist, and teased her nipple with his fingers.

"I've got an idea," he replied mischievously, and Shelley raised her eyebrow quizzically as she looked at him.

He then slowly pulled his huge cock from her well-fucked pussy.

Shelley felt suddenly empty and incredibly unsatisfied. However, she had no time to think it over, as Connor was up, helping her up, and had her leaning over the table with her hands on the surface and his huge eleven-inch dick sinking firmly deep inside her from behind in no time.

And, oh, fuck, did his huge cock feel even bigger in this position!

Shelley shuddered hard and her arms and legs suddenly felt weak. She was so not going to be able to last long like this.

Without wasting another moment, Connor firmly grasped her slender waist and began fucking her hard from behind.

Shelley's world exploded in pleasure as Hayden's friend once more began to jackhammer her pussy hard, fast, and eleven inches deep from behind. Her large, heavy, 32E tits jumped and bounced around wildly, as did the table.

Paintbrushes and pots shook or fell off the table due to the force. And Shelley’s long, wavy, dark-brown hair either fell softly down her slender back or hung over her beautiful face, as she alternated from tossing her head back and screaming in pleasure to hanging her head and moaning and groaning in utter ecstasy.

Connor banged the hell out of her hard and fast from behind, and when she cried out all she could focus on was the glinting wedding ring on her hand as she supported herself on the table. All while her new husband's friend screwed her relentless with his unprotected dick.

***

Hayden placed down the coffee cup and glanced at his watch before nodding to something his brother said. He glanced at all they had accomplished so far. It was almost done now. Hopefully, it shouldn't take too much longer.

That was, of course, the thought that begged the inevitable to happen. And no sooner had he thought it than a sudden twisting, urging, then popping sound indicated that the last half an hour's struggle had all been undone. A crashing sound announced that the newly married husband wouldn't be home just yet.

As he, his father, and his brother each raised a resigned eyebrow at what they had to redo all over again, Hayden Winters was blissfully unaware of his friend drilling his wife with his hard eleven-inch cock back at his house.

He had no idea of her moans and groans of pure pleasure as she willingly and happily begged him to fuck her.

Oh, as he set to work again, Hayden didn't know his wife's big 32E tits were naked and shaking around her chest. Or that her pussy was being stuffed full again and again by his friend's thick cock.

No, as time ticked away, minutes into minutes, and Hayden worked, Connor continued to work his thick dick in and out of his wife. And Shelley loved it as he kissed her, felt her, squeezed and held her tits, and fucked the life out of her better than Hayden ever could.

The three of them finally got back to where they should have been, though this time quicker now they knew what had to be done. Even as he did, Hayden had no idea that his new wife of three weeks was leaning on the decorating table, happily and hornily taking his friend's entire eleven-inch cock as he fucked her from behind.

He was blissfully unaware that the room was filled with the repeated and loud screams of pleasure from the busty brunette wife. Or that her large, heavy tits were bouncing around in time with each deep, hard, and fast thrust that Connor made into her pussy.

That was when they weren't in his friend's hands, as he squeezed and mauled them roughly as he had sex with Hayden's wife.

Oh, no.

And so, Hayden continued working, as his beautiful, loving, faithful wife was quickly being fucked towards her huge, impending second orgasm of the day.

***

"Oh, squeeze my tits, Connor. Ugh, yeah, fuck me! Oh, fuck me! Uh, uh, uh, uh, fuck me with that big cock of yours. Oh, yeah. Oh, fuck, you're so good at this! Uh, oh. Fuck. Fuck. Uh. Uhm. Oh, fuck me like only Hayden should! Oh, yeah. Oh. Squeeze his wife's tits while you fuck her good from behind! Ohgh," Mrs Shelley Winters moaned lewdly.

Her groaning words came out between high pitched squeals and screams as pleasure raged through her body with the constant pounding her husband's friend was giving to her each time he drove his long dick balls deep inside her with such unrelenting force.

"Ugh. Fuck. Oh, fuck," Connor panted, as his fingers continued to sink into the flesh of her big tits.

He massaged them uncaringly in his big hands, pinching her nipples and squeezing her heavy, firm breasts each time he pulled her back and thrust into her hard from behind.

"Uh, you're going to remember having sex with me every time you look at these walls, Shelley!"

"OH!" Shelley moaned loudly, biting her lip as she rocked back and forth from the fucking.

She knew he was right. And, fuck, did that suddenly turn the tingling in her stomach to a sudden tensing.

Fuck, she was going to cum soon. And, oh, fuck, it was going to be incredible! She needed this so badly now. She would do anything!

Reaching up to grab his hand on her breast with hers, Shelley groaned deeply as she helped him squeeze the soft but firm flesh hard.

"Oh. And every time you see me with Hayden, uh, uh, uh, you're going to remember holding my naked tits in your hands while you fucked me from behind!" she managed to half-moan, half-groan, out.

Then Connor suddenly pulled her back to him, his lips finding hers, before their tongues began to dance. His hands continued to grope her tits while he continued to pound his cock into her.

That kiss was suddenly broken, however, as he abruptly bit his lip in concentration and really began to fuck her harder.

"UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH!" Shelley grunted as she clung to his hands on her tits.

She could do nothing more than hold on while he took her hard. Until, suddenly, she lost her balance and once more her hands slapped onto the table for support.

Connor's hands slid rapidly down her stomach, making Shelley suddenly aware of how deep his cock was filling her. Then he once more firmly gripped her slender waist, using his hold to ram his hard cock into her from behind forcefully. This made her big tits sway and swing beneath her furiously.

"Um. Oh. Um. Uh. Oh. Fuck! Oh, Connor, your dick is so fucking big! Oh. Fuck, I'm going to cum soon! Oh. Keep fucking me. Oh, yes. Um. Keep fucking me with that big fucking dick," Shelley moaned breathily.

She sounded almost like she was in a daze, as she rocked back and forth in time with Connor's pulling her back onto his hard, thrusting-deep cock.

"Oh, so good. Oh, fuck. You're so fucking good! Uh, Oh, yeah."

The last came out in a quickly growing deep moan until the sexy brunette was groaning steadily, filling the room with her wordless moans of utter pleasure as that big eleven-inch rod fucked her closer to her ever-growing orgasm.

"Uh, fuck, you're so hot and tight, Shelley. Ugh, I'm actually nailing your sweet ass! Oh, man, ugh!" Hayden's friend groaned behind her, as he suddenly slapped her bare ass while he drove his thick cock home inside her, "Are you going to cum for me, Shelley, huh? Are you going to scream for your husband's friend?"

"Um, yes! Oh. Fuck. Yeah, I'm going to cum for you, Connor, uh," she moaned hotly in reply, drawing in deep breaths as she slammed herself back onto his impaling monster dick.

"Do you think Hayden, uhn, wonders what you're doing now?" Connor grunted, and Shelley felt her heart beat faster at the mention of the love of her life's name.

Her eyes fell onto her wedding ring, glistening as she held herself steady on the table. And those butterflies in her stomach grew.

"OH!" the hot wife moaned as loud as she could at that, "Oh. Uh! Fuck me, Connor! Oh, fuck me!"

"Do you think that he thinks I've got my hands on your naked tits?" he asked smugly, his hands sliding up to cup her swaying tits. He squeezed firmly as Shelley let her head fall back, groaning wholeheartedly in pleasure.

"Or that I have my DICK in your pussy!?"

That last was emphasised by Connor ramming his dick deep into her hard.

"OH! Uh, fuck. Uh, Fuck!" Shelley moaned as loudly as she could, her fingers flexing on the table as she rocked lustfully back and forth.

"I'm his wife," she moaned breathily, and oh so sexily, "Oh, and I'm your slut, Connor! Mmm. Fuck his wife, Connor! Oh. FUCK HIS WIFE, BABY! Oh. Uh. Fuck me! Oh, fuck me, Connor. Give it to me harder. Oh, yes!"

And Connor obliged.

Letting go of one of her bouncing breasts, Hayden's friend gripped one hand full of her hair. He yanked her head back as he continued to squeeze her other heavy breast in his other hand, and drove his big dick into her like there was no tomorrow.

Pleasure roared through Shelley's body as her free breast shook and bounced lewdly. Her head was pulled back by her long dark brown hair so forcefully that she tensed and rocked back and forth hard and fast while her husband’s friend fucked her.

She screamed in lust-raged ecstasy.

"Oh, yes! Yes! Uh, uh, uh. Oh, fuck. Fuck. Oh, fuck me, Connor! Oh. Fuck me like Hayden’s in the next room! Oh. Ugh. Fuck me like it’s our wedding day! Uh, oh, yeah. Uh, yeah. Oh, so fucking good. Fill his wife’s pussy with your big, thick fucking cock! Stretch me out! Oh, ugh. Oh, I’m going to cum soon! Oh, keep fucking me. Oh, yes. Keep fucking me!" she screamed as loudly as she could.

Shelley clawed at the table with her fingernails that had earlier been rending the flesh on Connor's back.

The whole situation was just becoming too much! Here she was, only married three weeks, and now getting fucked ruthlessly from behind, in her and her husband's new house, by his friend! All while he groped her tits and she screamed and moaned how much more she preferred the sex with him than with her husband!

Fuck! Her body suddenly began to tingle all over!

Over and over again, how long Shelley could not tell, Connor relentlessly drilled his eleven-inch tool into her tingling pussy. He fucked her harder and faster than Hayden ever had and made her moan and scream constantly until her throat felt raw.

His one hand squeezed the soft but firm flesh of her big tits, while the other pulled her head firmly back by his strong grip in her hair.

If only Hayden could see them now!

He could be coming back at any moment. He could catch them both completely naked. Hear her screams of pleasure outside the house long before he walked in. See her being stuffed full of his friend's enormous dick…and how she was loving it.

Even more, hear how she was telling him how she loved his dick better than Hayden's! Fuck! The hot wife thought all of this as her orgasm rapidly approached. And, fuck, it only made it that much hotter!

"Are you going to cum, Shelley!?" Connor growled harshly, as he abruptly released both of his grips and once more cinched her slim waist.

"Yes! Oh, yes. Oh, so close. Oh, don’t stop. Oh, fuck, don’t stop!" the hot wife cried passionately as colours began to flick in her vision.

"Whose dick do you love most!?" he asked tightly, and Shelley let her head fall forward.

She was panting as she rapidly slammed herself back to push Connor’s cock deeper into her, as he continued relentlessly pounding her hard from behind.

"YOURS! OH, CONNOR! YOURS!" she moaned so loudly that it reverberated throughout the house she and Hayden had bought for their family.

"Are you going to have sex with me again?" he demanded, and Shelley panted heavily, her big tits swinging furiously back and forth.

"YES! Oh, fuck, yes! Um. So close. Oh, so close. Don’t, oh, um, oh! Keep fucking me, Connor. Oh, I’m…oh, fuck me! Oh, fuck me. Oh, fuck me. Oh!" she began to moan ever higher pitched.

Until suddenly all Shelley could do was pant and draw in ragged ecstatic breaths as her body began to feel alive all over with electricity. Her head began to swim in colours, sounds, and pleasure. She was almost there!

"That's it, Mrs Winters, ugh. Cum for your husband's friend. Like you should have three weeks ago! Fuck!" Hayden's friend growled through clenched teeth, obviously close to his own orgasm.

His hips began to frantically pump his big dick in and out of her desperately, but Shelley was already losing herself as the biggest orgasm of her life threatened to explode at any moment.

"Oh, fuck, Hayden, your wife is the best fuck ever! Fuck. Tell Hayden you love him, Shelley! Ugh."

A huge shiver shot through her body at that, but Shelley was beyond remorse now.

Published 
Written by The_Shadow_Rising
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments