Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Precipice: Chapter 3 - The Reunion

"Another glimpse into the lives of a husband and wife that push their sexual boundaries a direction neither of them expected."

91
22 Comments 22
4.0k Views 4.0k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Author's Notes

"We join Charles and Clarissa as they push the boundaries. One was more ready than the other, and a little miscommunication sent things over the edge of The Precipice, in a direction neither one was expecting."

Some time had lapsed since I fucked Clarissa in my work truck. She had mentioned how much she enjoyed getting fucked out in the open, and how good the supple leather seats felt against her naked body. She also mentioned she even enjoyed getting caught by the neighbors as their headlights shone across us when I was taking her from behind.

“Is there some exhibitionist in her?” I thought.

I was a little worried the neighbors would be upset with us, or think we were bad neighbors for fucking out in the open. There was only one spot in their long winding driveway where they could have seen where my truck was parked beside the horse barn, and dammit their timing was just right to catch us in the act. In all reality, I didn’t mind getting caught or being seen, I just didn’t want them upset with us.

“Is there some exhibitionist in me?” I thought.

We have a very peaceful neighborhood if you want to call it that. We own 210 acres that border their 160 acres. Our houses are not close at all. Their driveway happens to run close to our property where one of our barns is at.

After getting caught, I made a mental note to plant some pine and spruce trees along the fence line for privacy.

***

I drove my truck up their winding driveway to make amends. They had been good neighbors, and I wanted it to stay that way. They were older than us by a pretty good margin, their children were close to our age. I was a little nervous because I wasn’t sure how they would react to me just showing up to apologize.

“Good evening, Mike, good evening, Sue, glad I caught you at home,” I said to the neighbors as I approached their front porch.

“Good evening, Charles,” they both replied in unison.

They were sitting on their porch enjoying a glass of bourbon. I noticed the bottle of Four Roses sitting on the small table between their chairs. There were two glasses with a generous pour in them, and two more that were empty.

“Did I catch you at a bad time?” I asked.

“Oh no,” Sue responded, “Our son and his friend are staying for the week. You remember our son Darren don’t you Charles?”

“Yes, I do,” I replied. “It has been quite some time since I saw him last. Real good guy, I would like to catch up with him sometime”

Sue whispered behind her hand, “He just went through a bad divorce, and he and Ben came out to the farm to get away for a bit.” She raised her eyebrows. “You might get a chance to see him. Anyway, what brings you over hon?”

“Well, I wanted to apologize for what you may or may not have seen the other night when Clarissa and I were outside in my…”

Mike abruptly interrupted, “Now Charles, don’t you go apologizing for what you and your lovely wife were doing on your property! Besides, it didn’t bother us one little bit. Did it Sue?”

“Not one bit,” she echoed.

“Well, I do appreciate your understanding. Clarissa and I were just trying to spice things up a bit, and got caught up in the moment, I suppose.”

As I was about to bid farewell, knowing they had company, Darren and Ben stepped out on the front porch to take their place around the bottle of bourbon.

“Charles, man I haven’t seen you in ages,” Darren said as he shook my hand. “This is my friend Ben. Ben this is Charles, Mom and Dad’s, neighbor.”

“Darren, it’s great to see you. It has been a while. I always enjoyed seeing you and getting to chat. Stop over at the house before you head back to the city, we can catch up.” I told him.

“Will do Charles. No need to rush off. Stay and have a drink,” he implored.

“I would but I have some chores to do. Thanks for the talk,” I said to Mike and Sue as I turned and left. “You all enjoy your visit!”

***

I parked my truck and walked back into the barn where Clarissa was straightening up a bit.

“How did it go?” she asked.

“You know how laid-back Mike and Sue are; it went well. No issues from them at all.” I told her.

“Good, I am so glad.”

“I did see Darren and a friend of his.”

“I haven’t seen Darren in a long time,” she said.

“He just went through a divorce. According to his mother, he and his friend Ben are spending the week out here to get away for a while,” I told her.

“Really,” is all she said.

I could see the wheels of thought turning in Clarissa’s head. She also had a smile in her eyes, that betrayed her thoughts. Her mouth wasn’t smiling, but her eyes were. I could see, plain as day, she had a thing for Darren.

It made sense, Darren was a very handsome man, he stood about six feet tall, an athletic build, you could tell he worked out and kept himself in great shape. I understood her being attracted to him. He also dressed nicely, kept his dark hair neatly trimmed, and maintained about 5 days’ growth of beard.

After all the visits around the fire pit we had with him, not once did Clarissa give the slightest hint she was attracted to him. Of course, his wife was usually with him. The four of us would just sit around the fire, talk, and enjoy a nice bottle of bourbon. It was always enjoyable, with not a hint of flirtation.

The thought left me contemplating.

“I told him to swing by so we could catch up,” I said.

She didn’t say a word, she turned her head, but nothing. Not one hint of interest from her. I had seen this before. I was seeing what she wanted me to see. She was playing it cool.

The conversation died, and nothing else was mentioned about Darren being in, not his possible visit to catch up.

***

A couple of days later, I had to make a trip to town to pick up a delivery of feed for the animals. When I returned home. Clarissa and Darren were sitting on our back porch, sipping glasses of wine, and seeming to have a great time.

I felt a little jealous coming home and finding my wife laughing and enjoying the company of another man. Yet I felt a little stirring seeing her smile at Darren knowing she was attracted to him and being flirtatious. She would laugh at his anecdotes, smile often at him, and touch his arm frequently. She was either turned on by Darren or working her magic on him. Either way, he was on the hook.

Clarissa has a way with men, and some women too. Men seem to forget everyone else and focus all their energy on her. She is so attractive, (downright sexy), but her personality is stronger than her sexual appeal. She is the type of woman that makes you feel good just being in her presence, and Darren was no exception.

We talked for a couple of hours on the back porch and sipped two bottles of wine.  We were all feeling loose, considering we were all drinking on empty stomachs. As more wine was consumed, Darren and Clarissa became more enthralled with one another. They were starting to get carried away.

I just sat and grinned at her knowing how turned on she was getting. She was starting to get antsy in her seat and had forgotten I was there. I knew the look. She had not only worked her magic on Darren, but the magic had also worked on her. Clarissa was primed and ready.

We invited Darren in for dinner, but he declined and said, “It was rude to leave my friend Ben all alone with my parents for so long.”

“It was good seeing you two.” He said as he walked away.

“Come back and see us again before you leave,” Clarissa shouted to him.

He turned and gave her a bright smile as affirmation.

That evening after dinner, Clarissa and I had a vigorous love-making session. She was turned on by her exchange with Darren. She seemed to have a bottomless appetite that led to her and I having had multiple orgasms. It was steamy, and the longer our session lasted, the dirtier we got.

As we were fucking and talking dirty, I told her, “You know if you want to push the boundaries of our sex lives, I am okay with that as long as we are both on the same page.”

Her rapid increase in fucking me, because I was no longer fucking her, gave me all the answers I needed. She was on board.

I realized I was pushing her closer to the edge, what would happen if I pushed her over the edge? Would we both fall over and be consumed by our carnal lusts and destroy what we had?

I wanted to push because I desired it, but I knew she wanted to push too. My only fear was what lay at the bottom of the precipice. Would we shatter when we found out what lay ahead for us, or would horizons open to us we were eager to explore? I no longer wanted to think about it, so I blocked it out of my mind, and enjoyed the present.

arianemorgan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
arianemorgan

“We can discuss our feeling about this further, set some boundaries, and make sure we agree before this goes any further,” I stated.

She agreed with a low guttural “yes,” as she climaxed again.

***

Two days after our reunion with the now-divorced Darren, I took a tractor to the back side of the farm to work on some new fencing I was putting up. I had been drilling fence post holes with an auger on the tractor when the tractor suddenly blew a tire.

“Well, shit!” I exclaimed and started walking toward the house.

I rounded the corner of the equipment shed to get my truck, and remembered my truck was parked in the hallway of the barn where I had unloaded some sacks of feed.

I walked toward the horse barn.

As I rounded the corner, I was hit with an image I will never get out of my mind. Darren was standing with his back against one of the stalls, and Clarissa was down on her knees with his rock-hard cock buried in her mouth. She was bobbing her head back and forth as if she was trying to milk him dry. She was enthusiastically sucking his meat, and he was enjoying every minute of it.

I just stood there silent, in shock, I couldn’t move. They had not heard me coming, because I was on foot, and I don’t think either one of them could for all the noise they were making, besides, they would have expected me on the noisy tractor which would have alerted my incoming presence.

I continued to watch, dumbfounded as she took his cock deep into her throat again and again. She pulled his huge dick out of her mouth and began stroking the length of it with her hand, as she kissed and licked his balls. He was shivering with the excitement of getting a blow job from my hot wife. I couldn’t blame him for that, but she and I hadn’t even discussed where all this was going, I could blame her.

I stepped back outside for a moment and gathered my thoughts. This was just like the scene of the porn movie we watched where the wife was sucking the dick of the farmhand, only this was not our farmhand. Jay was our farmhand, and I considered maybe involving Jay in our fantasies or more, but this had all happened much sooner than I was ready for. This was the recently divorced son of our neighbors, real life, in my barn, with my wife gobbling his giant cock and sucking his balls.

I was furious! We hadn’t discussed any conditions and boundaries as we had agreed to. I was furious She just jumped over the edge of the cliff. I was furious she jumped right off into the deep. I was furious after all the discussions we had about threesomes, foursomes, and group sex. I was furious she was sneaking and doing this without me knowing. I was furious Darren had the balls to do something like this behind my back, and I was furious I had a raging hard-on.

What? I thought, I realized I was standing there leaning up against the siding of the building with a raging boner. I was turned on. I couldn’t believe it. I had never felt this kind of excitement welling up in me. What the hell was wrong with me?

The anger started to melt away, as I realized the welling-up deep inside my stomach, was a feeling of pure exhilaration. I had never been so turned on! I felt like a million butterflies were swarming around in the depths of my core. My heart was pounding, and I was seeing chrome gnats flying around in my field of vision. My god, I was going to pass out.

I steadied my nerves, took deep breaths, and regained my composure long enough to silently step around the lean-to portion of the barn. I peered through a ventilation window. I could see through the hallway and see my wife and newfound lover.

As I gazed through the window. I could see she was still sucking his cock feverishly. How could he last that long with her sucking him like that? He must have some serious stamina. The fury was slowly turning to fervor.

I watched as he pulled out of her mouth and pulled a nearby bale of hay over to where they were. He invited her to lie down on the hay on her back. She lay back and pulled her skirt up over her hips and stripped her panties down to her ankles exposing her beautiful pussy.

He knelt and proceeded to lick her opening. He would lick deep into her pussy and move his tongue upward to her clit where he would pause and flick it with his tongue. He was tongue fucking her, and she was loving it. He was tongue fucking her in a place meant for my tongue. I was jealous and stimulated all at once. I still couldn’t believe what I was seeing and feeling.

She was coming close to a climax when he held her hand and helped her up from the bale of hay. She got on her knees on the bale, and he started to rub the opening of her pussy with his bulbous purple head. His glans looked like a tennis ball sticking out from his hand, as he rubbed it up and down her wet pussy.

He started pushing the head against the opening, and when he applied enough pressure for the head to pop in her, she let out a loud moan of ecstasy. He slowly started inching more and more of his huge dick into her sopping-wet pussy. Each stroke gained more ground than the previous until he was balls-deep in my wife’s. She started squealing with delight. She was making sounds I had never heard her make before. She’d never had a dick or toy in her this size. She was loving it.

He quickened the pace and was full-on fucking my wife like a stud. She was swearing, and telling him to “fuck me good Darren, fuck me hard!”

He continued to fuck her like an animal until she could no longer contain herself, she began saying, “I’m fucking coming, don’t stop, I’m fucking coming,” over and over.

I continued to watch mesmerized by what my wife was doing. I felt betrayed and aroused at the same time. I was enjoying watching my wife get drilled by this man with a huge cock. It hurt a little watching them and felt great at the same time.

Her pussy was squeezing his cock so hard, it sent him into an eruption. He asked her, “Do you want me to come in you?”

“Yes, come in me,” she replied to my astonishment. I stood there with my jaw open. “Who was this woman?” I whispered to myself.

The words were barely off her lips when he started shooting his load into her. He pumped and pumped slowing his pace until he let out a grunt of satisfaction, and his massive cock fell out of her pussy quickly deflating. A large load of white cum started dripping out of her used hole onto the bale of hay. She dropped her head, as if exhausted, looked back at her new lover, and smiled a grin that would have driven any man crazy.

I could see by the way she was biting her lower lip and looking at him with her blue “fuck-me eyes,” she was ready for another round. She turned and sat on the bale of hay and guided his now flaccid cock into her mouth, sucking out the last drops from his cum covered dick.

I couldn’t believe she was doing it. This guy had her so horny, she would have done anything. It was obvious she was trying to suck start him for another go.

“I need to be going,” he told her. “I told my parents I would only be over for a short visit, and I would be back in time for lunch.”

“You’ve only just come.” She smiled with a devilish grin and took his cock back into her mouth.

“As much as I would love to stay and fuck the shit out of you again. I don’t want any of them coming over here and seeing us like this. Much less your husband finding us.”

“Charles? He wouldn’t mind, I think he has been wanting to see me get fucked for a while. This is something we have been toying with. If he could see us now, he would have a fucking boner so hard he probably couldn’t walk straight.”

He leaned over and kissed her on her cum covered lips and walked out of the barn.

Clarissa called out to him as he rounded the corner. “Will you be back before you head to the city?”

“Yeah, I’ll be back.”

I watched as she pulled her panties up and straightened herself. She headed to the house.

I watched her walk across the yard, almost skipping to the back porch about the time I shot my load on the side of the barn. I didn’t even realize I was stroking my cock. I didn’t remember taking it out of my jeans.

There I stood, having unconsciously beat myself off while watching my wife and our neighbor’s son fuck like two wild animals. I was dizzy with excitement, jealousy, and lust.

Clarissa and I were due a serious conversation.

 

If you enjoyed this story, please hit like, and leave a comment. We do enjoy the comments and likes, they encourage us to share more adventures.

C&C

Published 
Written by Charles_
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments