Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Precipice: Chapter 2 - Pushing The Boundaries

"Clarissa and Charles become more comfortable with their fantasies, and push the envelope a little further."

73
12 Comments 12
6.3k Views 6.3k
5.3k words 5.3k words

Author's Notes

"This is the continuation of the true story of a young married couple, Charles and Clarissa, who were exploring their sexual desires, and trying to find out where the boundaries lay. <p> [ADVERT] </p>"I had asked him to fuck me, and that is exactly what he did.""

She screamed, “Don’t stop fucking me, I’m coming!”

I continued to pump her pussy as she had climax after climax. I fucked her until I couldn’t stand it anymore and collapsed on the bed beside her. She rolled over onto her back next to me.

“That was fucking hot!” she said.

We lay there for a couple of minutes exhausted, and all I could think about was crawling under the covers and going to sleep. She got up and went to the bathroom to clean up a bit, as I lay there on the bed recovering from the exhaustion of fucking so hard. I heard her come back into the room. I looked up and saw her standing in the doorway in her black dress with her black leather knee-high boots on with a grin on her face. Clarissa pulled up the front of her to show me she didn’t have anything else on and started walking toward the bed for another round.

Chapter 2

The night we rented our first porno was the hottest night Charles and I had ever spent together. I had never heard him talk so lecherous before. I couldn’t believe he had come on to me so hard. I wonder if most women would have been turned off by it. I felt a little ashamed it had turned me on so much.

He was so cute trying to talk dirty. I knew he had kinky desires. I think everyone does, but I could tell he was nervous to approach the subject with me. I could hear the nervousness in his voice. It was a real turn-on, hearing him talk so dirty to me, and me pretending I was only half listening while looking out the car window on the ride home. I he knew the truth of how dirty my thoughts were, he would have probably cum in his pants on the ride home if he knew also. That night, I didn’t tell him half of it.

When he asked if I wanted to rent a dirty movie, I didn’t want to seem overresponsive, but I thought the time would never come! I had been wanting to turn up the heat on our relationship for some time. Finally, we were going to get kinky, I had been waiting for this for a while.

I was never dissatisfied with the state of our relationship, but I did wish he would be a little more aggressive sexually. I loved to make love with Charles, but sometimes I just wanted to, well, have sex.

I wanted to know what his deepest darkest desire was and be a part of fulfilling them. I had my fantasies and wanted him to fulfill mine.

When I immediately agreed to rent the porn, he was like a kid on Christmas morning. He was so excited. I could tell he was trying to practice self-restraint so I invited him to play with my wet pussy knowing that may send him over the edge. I could see the bulge in his pant, and how he was adjusting them by fidgeting with them. I was already turned on by our naughty conversation, but knowing he was so worked up nearly sent me over the edge.

As he played with my pussy, he drove faster and faster. I was enjoying it, but his driving was scaring me a little, not enough to make him stop, but enough I didn’t cum while he was slowly and methodically circling my clit. He has always known how to satisfy me whether it be with his tongue, his fingers, or his penis.

The remainder of the night was great. We had our showers, shared some drinks, and watched the first of the porn movies Charles had rented. Watching some of my fantasies playing out in front of me turned me on. Much more so than I would have guessed. That was when I realized I enjoy watching porn with Charles.

We started fooling around on the couch, then we moved to the bedroom where he railed me from behind, one of my absolute favorite positions.

Charles is a very large and imposing man, and his member is well proportioned. He is more than adequate. His length is perfect; he hits my cervix hard when I am on my back with my legs up, but his girth is great. He always gets me off.

After we were finished, and I slipped my black velour dress on, I know it is his favorite, I pulled my “whore boots” on. They are black leather knee-highs. I seductively walked into the bedroom and pulled the hem of my dress up so he could see my neatly trimmed vagina.

I knew he was satisfied from our first round and ready to go to sleep, but when he saw me in that dress and boots, and I flashed him, his sizeable member started to stand at attention. I knew he was ready for round two. He put his hands behind his head, as I slowly crawled astraddle of him, and slipped his penis into me.

We enjoyed ourselves another round. It lasted much longer than the first round due to the fact we had gotten some of our pent-up frustrations out of our systems. I rode him while he held onto my breast until we both climaxed multiple times.

It was a beautiful ending to a beautiful day. We both crawled under the covers and quickly fell asleep intertwined in each other’s arms. We awakened with the sun well up still laying the way were when we slipped into our impassioned slumber. It was a great feeling waking up in the arms of the man you loved, after having spent the night exploring our desires together.

The rest of the day we spent doing chores around the house on our small, but ever-growing farm. I quickly took care of the things that needed to be done inside, while Charles started the items that needed to be done outside. He didn’t have any help to do the chores on the weekends, so I went outside when I was done. I heard him in the barn, so I tried to sneak up on him to give him a scare. As I crept around the corner I could see the grin on his face, he heard me sneaking into the barn.

What time we spent together that day, we couldn’t resist touching and kissing one another. It was as if scales had fallen from our eyes. We were seeing one another more clearly. We had a better understanding of what made each other click, and we were more relaxed and comfortable than we had ever been. It was liberating!

That was a point in our lives when we started making great strides in our relationship. The realization we were meant to explore our fantasies and share our most intimate wishes and desires made our relationship even more passionate. It made him sexier than ever, and my desire to have him became stronger. Our love for one another was ramping up, we could feel it consuming us.

***

Shortly after we began watching porn on a regular basis and feeling more comfortable about it, we had a memorable encounter.

I finally worked up the nerve to go into the back room with him at the movie rental store. We had been to town to pick up some groceries and supplies and stopped to rent something on the way home.

We went into the small back room of the rental place with the placard stating “Adults Only – No one under 18” on the door. Ironically, the door had a bell on it so the shopkeeper would know someone was back there, it also alerted anyone else in the store which embarrassed me a little.

The room was small and featureless with no windows, it wasn’t much bigger than a pantry. There was enough room for two people to peruse the smut, but three would be much too crowded, thankfully. On three walls of the room, there were shelves from the floor to above head high. I had never seen so much nakedness. There were large penises, boobs, asses, and vaginas everywhere!

I stood there nervously trying to act like I was seriously considering what to get knowing Charles was loving every minute of me being in there. He knew I was nervous someone we knew might see us, and he had a smirk on his face. He kept asking me if I see anything I like.

Finally, after a couple of minutes of embarrassment, I told him, “Grab a couple of movies with what I like.”

“What would that be, honey?” he asked as if he didn’t already know, again, grinning from ear to ear. He just wanted to hear me verbalize it because it would turn him on hearing me say it.

“I don’t know, Charles, something with group sex, or orgies, or three-ways. Just get whatever you want,” I said abruptly and left the shrinking room with a loud ring of the doorbell.

As I exited, the shopkeeper heard the bell ring, and looked up from his task at hand, glancing at me from top to bottom as I walked by him at a brisk pace to the exit. He gave a knowing little grin and said, “Have a great evening, Miss, and be sure to come again.”

He had the nerve to hurl a double entendre at me, I thought. I feigned offense, but I was turned on a little. The shopkeeper wasn’t as handsome as Charles, as few men are, but he was not bad. He looked a little older than Charles and me. It made me feel good about myself knowing I turned on another man, even if it was just a little.

During this ride home, I told Charles he better concentrate on driving us home safely and didn’t let him fool around any, not that I didn’t want to fool around. The little grin the shopkeeper gave me as I left the rental store aroused me some. I wanted my handsome husband to plant his oversized fingers down there and work his magic, but I also knew how worked up he would be and didn’t feel it was in our best interest to have him driving fast with one hand on the wheel, and no eyes on the road. So, we just rode home quietly.

When we arrived back at the house, I told Charles what the shopkeeper said to me on the way out the door and asked him, “Can you believe he said that?” again feigning offense and hoping to get a rise out of Charles.

My Charles is a good-hearted human being. He truly loves and cares for all people alike. He really doesn’t have a mean bone in his body, but if someone or something upsets me, he instantly turns into a raging beast that would scare even the most fearless of men.

He looked me dead in the eyes and asked, “Do you think he meant more than what he said?”

I could see the hot embers glowing in his eyes. “No,” I said. “He was just being flirty. He didn’t mean anything by it, and besides it turned me on a little.”

I could see the tone of his mood change instantly. His eyes were no longer glowing with the embers of rage, they were glowing with passion. I had struck a chord with him, and I knew it instantly. Did I have the power to tame this beast of a man with a couple of small words this easily? Oh, this was getting more fun by the minute. I pondered how quickly his temperament changed, and it was as if a light bulb went off in my mind.

I fully understood what was right in front of me the entire time. He was turned on by me being turned on. That’s the appeal. When he knows something gives me pleasure, he receives pleasure. He matches my arousal but amplifies it. My God, he lives to see me sexually satisfied. He is my personal sex amplifier.

“This could be fun,” I thought to myself while becoming more and more stimulated at all the ideas I had running through my head.

We both showered and sat down for dinner. It went by quickly. Not much was said, as we were both trying to pace ourselves so as not to appear too eager to begin watching our movies, but let’s face it, we were both very horny by now. All the thoughts that were going through my mind were driving me crazy with lust. I could only imagine what was going through his. I was lusting after him so hard, I could feel the moisture between my velvety lips starting to build down there.

I wanted to touch myself, or better yet, let Charles have his way with me. I considered suggesting we skip the movie and go straight to the bedroom, but I also wanted to see what adventures were awaiting us. I wanted to see what kind of debauchery we might find ourselves in tonight.

Charles quickly washed the dishes, and cleaned up after our meal, while I went to my closet to select something slinky and see-through. After I had changed, I poured a couple of glasses of wine for us while he finished putting away the dried dishes. He went to his closet and changed into a pair of sexy blue underwear I had bought for him and came back to the living room with just his underwear and tee shirt on and sat down next to me.

He leaned back toward the end of the couch placed one leg on the floor, and the other on the couch and grabbed me, and scooted me back into his arms. I reclined against his hard chest and abdomen and felt a state of euphoria wash over me as I enjoyed being this close to him while sipping my wine. Our movie began.

The movie was somewhat disappointing. It was just pretty much a few couples having sex in all the positions, and oral sex. It was arousing, but nothing spectacular or out of the norm. Charles said the sleeve had been a little misleading, and we were just about to shut it off and put in the other when the final scene started.

The final scene was a group of all the couples from the movie who had gathered at a large bonfire and were having a massive orgy. In all, it was about a dozen people getting it in all sorts of positions. There were basically two different groups around the fire intertwined in some imaginative positions.

One group that caught my attention was two women who were being taken by four men. A dark-haired woman on all fours was sucking a guy’s dick, with a dick in her from behind. The guy who was getting his dick sucked, was laying on his back and had another dark-haired woman sitting backward on his face while she was taking turns sucking two of the other guy’s dicks. All in all, very stimulating, and that is the group I was interested in. I kept imagining myself as the woman on all fours sucking a dick and getting penetrated from behind. The thought of having two men at once has always intrigued me. I could only imagine how much fun that would be.

ParisRosee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ParisRosee

Charles was watching the two guys who were each taking turns penetrating the four women one at a time. I could tell he was getting very worked up because his penis was beginning to poke me in the lower back pretty hard. He kept repositioning himself, and I could tell he was ready to take things to the bedroom. His hands were kneading my breasts as we feasted our eyes on all the action of the outdoor orgy.

I scooted out from between his legs so his dick could get the space it needed to straighten out properly, I positioned myself on the other end of the couch and started playing with myself while he watched.

“You turned on, honey?” I asked with a devious grin on my face, and slowly bit the corner of my bottom lip while maintaining eye contact with him. “Do you want me?”

“Fuck yes, I want you! I want you bad!”

He looked too delicious on the opposite end of the couch facing me with a large tent bulged up under his now tight blue underwear. He peeled his shirt off exposing his hard flat stomach that showed the signs of a man who had worked outdoors his entire life. He was tanned, trim, and was a large hunk of manliness. Inspiration hit me.

“Would you want to try that?” I asked while tilting my head toward the TV.

“Uh, sure,” he replied. “You mean an orgy?”

“Well, that would be fun, but I was meaning doing it outside under the stars,” I stated.

“Absolutely,” he said with a smile on his rugged face.

With that, I stood up, walked to the hall closet and grabbed a blanket, and walked to the back door. I simply turned to look at him staring at me on the couch with a huge boner poking up to the waistband of his underwear, gestured with my finger to follow me, and walked out the back door.

As he came down the three steps of the back porch to the sidewalk, he spotted me walking around the corner of the garage. He followed and found me laying the blanket out flat on the grass, he paused and looked at me. I stared at him, reached back to release the fasteners on my bra, and dropped it off my shoulders to the blanket below letting my perky breast feel the touch of the night air. My nipples hardened, even more, when the cool air kissed them. I reached down and pulled my panties down to the blanket, picked them up with my fingers, held them up in the air, and dropped them on the blanket for show.

He came over with a burning lust in his eyes. We had never had sex outdoors in the wide open like this. I could tell by the shiny head of his penis sticking up above the waistline of his underwear he was rock hard. As he stepped on the blanket and dropped them with the fluid movement of a man who knows how to use his hands, he stepped forward briskly and wrapped his arms around me, leaned over, and kissed me deeply and passionately.

As he continued to kiss me, I gave him my tongue as he explored my mouth with his. He grabbed the back of my head and pulled it to the side as he kissed down my neck sending cold chills up and down my spine. His masculine hands rubbed up and down my body gently squeezing my tight ass and cupping my breasts.

I started to get down on my knees to take his throbbing member into my mouth and suck him when grabbed me by my shoulders and laid me gently onto my back. He had laid me down as if I weighed nothing. His strong muscular arms brushed against my sensitive skin sending torrents of pleasure through my core. I was so turned on.

As he laid me back, he leaned over me and started kissing my neck, and made his way down to my pink nipples. He kissed each one, giving them each a small brush with his teeth, teasing each with a lover’s bite.

He made his way down my stomach kissing and pausing at my navel just briefly. Gently he spread my legs with his strong hands and put his lips on my engorged clitoris. He licked my parted lips and focused on swirling his tongue around my clit. It was magical. When he began to flick and work his tongue back and forth on my clitoris, I almost started climaxing immediately.

Charles has always made sure I cum when we have sex, and this time was no different. I needed his large dick in me so badly, but I couldn’t resist the urge to let him continue to swirl and suck my sensitive clit.

I started to resist, when he told me, “Relax, curl your toes, and ride out the wave. I want you to cum.”

So, I tried to relax every muscle in my body as I felt myself starting to melt into the soft blanket. The moment I relaxed, curled my toes, and started breathing deeply, the climax hit me like a wave of hot pure ecstasy and coursed through every nerve ending in my body. I had never had a climax so hard. I wanted to scream with pleasure, but the orgasm had taken my breath so I just rode it out as he had instructed and had orgasm after orgasm until I could no longer take it.

He sat up on his knees and looked at me with adoration on his face. My pleasure had brought him to the point of climax as well. He leaned forward knowing I was too spent to even move at this point, and gently slid his shaft inside me and began to pump in and out at a slow and steady pace.

After a couple of minutes of him gliding in and out of me, he started to moan and shot a hot load of semen deep within me. It felt so great having his hot seed shoot into me. I too was exhilarated by his pleasure.

He rolled off me and lay beside me without saying a word. We just lay there on the blanket holding hands and stared up at the stars sparkling against the blackness of the night sky. It was a beautiful night.

The next morning, I awakened to the sound of Charles in the kitchen, and the smell of fresh brewed coffee drifting down the hallway. The sound and aroma brought me out of my slumber. We had both gone to bed without any pajamas on, so as I climbed out, I threw a short satin robe over my naked body and walked to the kitchen. What I saw gave me a bit of a surprise.

Standing in front of the gas cooktop was Charles scrambling eggs with nothing on but a small apron. His bare ass was there for me to take in with my eyes. He was a sex symbol of a man who sure knew how to make a woman feel special.

“Good morning, honey,” he said as he turned his head and flashed a grin at me. “You want some eggs and toast with your coffee?”

“Mmmhmm.” These were the only words I could get out of my mouth as I sat down and admired his body.

He plated the scrambled eggs, put a slice of toast on each plate, and turned to set both plates on the table in front of me. As he swung around, I could see the outline of his penis hit against the inside of the apron. I was mesmerized by how it swung around.

Suddenly realizing how wet I was getting, I adjusted in my seat and looked at the plate of eggs and toast.

He poured two generous cups of coffee and sat down across from me as we both broke our fast. I ate my eggs and nibbled at my toast and reminisced about our love-making session on the blanket. I took a sip of coffee and looked at him.

With a gleam in my eye, I stated, “Last night making love with you was perfect, but tonight I would like to watch the other movie and fuck your brains out.”

He snapped his head up and stared intently at me, and almost spit his coffee on the table when I reached my foot up under the much too short apron he had on and lifted the head of his dick with my foot. I could feel it spring upward with every beat of his heart until it was pointing skyward.

With a bit of quavering in his voice, he said, “Well, I guess it’s a date then.”

Later that evening after we had eaten dinner.  We assumed our positions on the couch and started our second movie, it wasn’t long before we were both reeling. We kept admiring the different positions the actors were in, and how much fun it would be to try some of them, including the threesomes. Charles mentioned how much he would like to watch me get kinky with another man.

The ending scene in the movie was centered around a young married couple that ran a horse ranch. The blonde wife with giant breasts was flirting with the farmhand who helped with the chores around the horse barns. The farmhand came into the house looking for the husband and caught her masturbating on the couch, unbeknownst to her. While she had her eyes closed, he pulled out his giant dick and started to stroke it while watching her pleasure herself.

Startled by the sound of the farmhand, she opened her eyes and stopped masturbating, and asked him to leave the house, so the farmhand put away his monster and left the house and resumed cleaning up in the horse stables. She resumed pleasuring herself and then started thinking about the farmhand when she decided to go out into the horse barn and look for him.

She found him stacking bales of hay, and after some flirtation, he produced his large member, and she knelt to her knees and started giving him a blowjob. The wife of the rancher was really going down on the farmhand’s enormous penis when the husband walked in and caught her sucking him.

The rancher scolded them both, sent the farmhand out to do chores in the field, and proceeded to fuck his wife on the bales of hay to teach her a lesson. He finished by shooting a load all over her face.

“Wow!” I exclaimed. “Good thing Jay isn’t as handsome as that farmhand, or you might be in trouble.”

Jay was the young gentleman that helped Charles around the farm during the week. Charles worked a regular job to support us while we were paying down on the farm. Our farm was more of a hobby farm, but it was something we both wanted.

“No kidding,” Charles responded with a sparkle in his eye.

The truth was, Jay was very handsome, but I was assuming Jay didn’t have a third leg like the farmhand in the movie, which happened to be his best characteristic. In fact, I found Jay quite attractive, but he had never flirted with me, nor had I ever flirted with him. Besides, I think it would have been obvious by now if Jay was packing like the man in the movie.

“Charles, will you take me to the barn and have your way with me on the bales of hay like the husband did with his naughty wife?” I asked as coyly as I could manage.

“I have a better idea,” he said.

He stood up and took my hand and led me to his truck. When we reached the truck, he opened the passenger side door and motioned for me to hop in. He walked around to the driver’s side, and put out the interior light, so it would be dark, then walked around to my side where I was sitting.

As he approached, I moved farther inside the seat and laid on my back with my head hanging out the passenger side of the door. He picked up the cue to stick his manhood in my mouth as I greedily started to suck his bulbous purple head in. He moaned as I engulfed his penis all the way in and started pumping it in and out. He was careful not to enter too far into my throat as he rhythmically pushed his dick in and out.

“This is awesome,” he mumbled.

He continued to work my mouth for a surprising amount of time. Then he pulled out and helped me out of the truck and instructed me to switch ends and lay on my back with my head inside. He stood up on the running board of the truck and entered my willing pussy.

He was pumping in and out while aggressively squeezing my boobs. He worked it for a while and moved his hand down to my clitoris and was rubbing back and forth while fucking me hard. I could feel the climax starting to build up within me, as I exploded with an orgasm that caused my juices to flow, I could tell he was loving every moment of it.

He let me calm down a bit and slid his large dick out of me, I felt empty as it pulled out. His dick was still standing proud, he was far from finished.

He grabbed me by the waist and rolled me over and instructed me to get up on my hands and knees in his truck. As he entered from behind, a set of car lights shined on the two of us. It was our neighbors. When they pulled into their driveway, their light would shine where Charles parked his truck. For a moment I panicked, but Charles never slowed down. By now he was a man on a mission. He was pounding me doggy style as if his life depended on it.

I think we both enjoyed getting caught by the neighbors a little, besides, we were putting on a good show.

He just kept pounding me and saying, “Am I fucking you good now?”

“Yeah,” was all I could get out. It was amazing, and I didn’t care who saw us.

He had his large hands on my waist, and was thrusting hard, he was fucking me. This was more than making love, it wasn’t tender, and it wasn’t reserved. He was slamming into me so hard, that every time he hit rock bottom I would moan with delight. It was exquisite. It was almost painful, but it felt too good to hurt.

About the time I started to feel the beginnings of another climax, he pressed his thumb down onto my asshole. He didn’t put his thumb in, he just put enough pressure to cause me to cum hard.

“Oh my god, I am coming,” I said between gritted teeth.  

I started bucking wildly like an animal when I felt his cock start to throb deep within me. I could feel his hot load as he emptied himself. My pussy started to well up with his semen as he grunted. He pulled out and stepped down off the running board of his pickup.

I had asked him to fuck me, and that is exactly what he did.

I stepped down from his truck, turned, and gave him a big kiss. “That was fun,” I said.

He grinned at me and said, “So, do I need to start looking for a better-looking farmhand this week?”

We both laughed and walked into the house hand in hand.

Published 
Written by Charles_
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments