Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

She Never Ceases To Amaze Me - Part 4

"Our adventurous friends help us explore the limits of our libido"

57
9 Comments 9
3.5k Views 3.5k
2.8k words 2.8k words

“God I’m famished!” exclaimed Beth as I turned off the shower. It was later than usual but we still hadn’t eaten dinner so we all decided to get cleaned up and go to a local pub that served food until late. By the time we got done it was nearly eleven o’clock so after finishing our drinks we decided we’d walk the fifteen or so minutes back to Glen and Sandy’s place. As we started walking, Beth and I were holding hands with Sandy and Glen doing the same behind us. Suddenly I felt Sandy’s grip on my wrist, she pulled Beth’s hand from mine and slipped her own hand into it.

“Why don’t you walk home with my husband,” suggested Sandy, “and I’ll walk home with yours!”

“Ok,” purred Beth with a broad smile. She kissed me, then Sandy, and fell back the twenty or so feet to Glen. I could hear their voices fading as they fell further behind us, it was not by accident I was sure.

“So, when we get home, here’s what I have in mind,” said Sandy. “Did Glen tell you about the thing I like to do that he can’t do for me?”

“You mean fuck you in the ass?” I asked, “Yeah, he told me.”

“Well, I was wondering if you think Beth would mind if we did that?” she said.

“Glen also told me you like two guys at once,” I added.

“It’s true, but I’ve only ever done that a few times. “That’s the only downside with having a hubby with a huge dick!”

“So is that what you’d like?” I asked, thinking and hoping that I knew the answer.

“I think that’s a marvellous idea,” I said, “so long as Beth is on board with it.”

“Well, Glen is asking her that very question right now so I suspect we’ll know very soon,” she said. We walked for a bit more then we heard a noise behind us, it was Glen and Beth walking quickly to catch up. She came up to us and repeated Sandy’s earlier manoeuvre of switching hand-holding partners.

“Excuse me, Sandy, but I have something I’d like to talk to my husband about before we get to your house,” she said.

“Of course,” said Sandy, and she stopped and waited for her husband. Beth urged me ahead a little quicker to put some distance between us and our new friends and then whispered.

“So what do you think of Sandy’s plan for tonight?” she asked. I could tell she was excited by the idea; she was positively shivering with anticipation.

“I said as long as you were okay with it, I am too,” I replied.

“Oh, I am definitely okay with it,” she purred, “on one condition.”

“Oh, what condition would that be,” I asked her.

“On the condition that after you and Glen fill her ass and her pussy with your cum, she helps me clean you both off and get you hard again so you can fuck me the same way!” She was beyond excited now, her hand pulled mine to the hem of her skirt and then up her thighs. I hadn’t known she hadn’t worn any undies to dinner and I could feel her slick fluid trickling down her thighs. “Deal?”

I stopped her and took her in my arms, “Deal,” I said. We kissed until Sandy and Glen caught up to us then we walked together the rest of the way. Nothing much was said during the remaining distance but as soon as we got inside and Glen had locked all the doors, Beth turned to Sandy and kissed her.

“I’m going to slip into something more comfortable for the show,” she said. Then she kissed me and then Glen, “See you in a minute!” Sandy padded off to her bedroom as well leaving Glen and me in the living room.

“Ever fucked a woman while another guy was fucking her?” he asked. I shook my head no. “Well, there are a couple of things you should know. First, it’s going to seem like you’re hurting her, and you might a little but she knows to expect that and will work through it.” I nodded my head and adjusted my now erect cock. “Second, you are going to be able to feel my cock right next to yours, it’ll feel strange at first but what you have to remember is this is for her pleasure, not ours.” Again I nodded, too stunned that this was actually going to happen to speak.

Lastly, don’t hold back. Once we both get inside her and she’s comfortable, she’ll let us know. When she does, fuck the life right out of her. It’s what she wants and she’ll get testy if you go easy on her.”

“Okay,” I croaked. “And if we do Beth after, should we do that too?”

Glen shook his head no, “If this is her first time doing a DP, we’ll need to go easy. Watch and listen, her body will tell you if you’re okay.” I nodded that I understood. “Last thing, when the girls come back out before we do anything, we’ll need to agree on a safe word in case Beth gets too uncomfortable and wants to stop. That happened to me and Sandy the first time but we just ended up taking a break and then starting over. But if she wants to stop, you stop no matter how close you are to coming, got it?”

“Got it,” I said. “I’m going to need another drink!” I went to the fridge and got an energy drink, “You want anything?” I asked Glen. He shook his head no then I heard Sandy’s voice.

“White wine, please,” she said quietly. I looked at her and almost fell over. She was wearing what looked like a patent leather bustier, no panties, and thigh-high stockings. Her face was made up with lots of bright colours, red lipstick, dark eye makeup, and lots of colour on her cheeks. Her blonde hair was pulled back and she had on a matching collar that fit snugly and a short leather leash that dangled from it. She looked incredible. And that’s exactly what Beth told her when she rounded the corner.

“Holy fuck Sandy, you look unbelievable!” she cried out. “So fucking hot I want to fuck you myself!”

“You like?” she said coyly. “You keep talking like that and you’ll get your chance! I have more plans for you yet before you go home!” She moved over to her husband and kissed him softly, making sure she didn’t mess up her face. Then she came over to me and did the same thing.

“The safe word is ‘apple,’” said Sandy with authority.  “If anyone says that word, everything stops, understood?” Beth and I both nodded. “Sir, if you’ll take this,” she said, placing the leash in my hands, “we’ll get started.” Instead of me leading her by the leash, she led me into their bedroom. The bed had fresh sheets on it and on a small side table beside a wingback chair were several toys, a bottle of lube, and a rather expensive-looking camera. She sat me on the edge of the bed and then went to Beth and led her to the chair.

“Beth, darling, these are for you to entertain yourself but if you would please record me getting fucked by our husbands, it would be much appreciated.” She sat Beth down and kissed her, Beth tried to push her lips forward to deepen the kiss but Sandy wasn’t having it. “Wait your turn,” she said quietly but firmly. Beth picked up the camera, turned it on, and pointed it at Sandy who gave her a broad smile and said, “I’m about to have two beautiful cocks fuck me at the same time! Enjoy!”

She then asked her husband to disrobe and assume his position on the bed, it was obvious that she was in charge here and even though she would soon be filled with the best part of fifteen inches of cock, she ran the show. Once he was naked and laying down, she moved forward and wrapped her brightly painted lips around his cock, sucking him to full hardness. Beth shifted so her butt was barely on the seat of the chair, I noticed that Sandy had put a towel on it to soak up Beth’s pussy juices and I could already see a wet stain on it.

SinFullTitsDD
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SinFullTitsDD

After a minute or so of sucking her husband, Sandy climbed on top of him and positioned her dripping pussy over his cock, “Aannnd one!” she said as she slid down his pole, impaling herself on it in a single slow movement until his balls touched her backside. She moved up and down a few times and then looked over her shoulder at me, “Do I need to suck your cock to get you ready too?” she asked.

I shook my head no but she waved me up anyway. I knelt beside Glen and presented my six or so inches to her and she leaned forward and took me in. A few deep strokes and she pulled herself off me. “You’re ready,” she smiled up at me. She craned her head up and offered her lips to me to kiss, it felt a bit strange to be kissing a woman who had about ten inches of her husband’s cock inside her. She reached and handed me a small bottle of lube, I noticed it was silicone, not water based as Beth and I used with our toys.

I moved behind her and as soon as I touched her ass, she pushed herself as far down as Glen’s cock would let her. Her firm cheeks parted a little and I could just see her little rosebud. I flipped open the cap and dribbled some lube onto her, rubbing it in with my fingers and slipping one inside her ass. She moaned a little at that, “Two fingers, please.” I obliged by sliding another finger into her. I felt the bed move as Beth got closer, pointing the camera straight at her ass to capture my fingers sliding into her.

Then Sandy nodded her head, “Now,” she said, “Fill my ass now.” I rubbed a little lube onto my cock and got in position, placing my head against the wrinkled skin. “What are you waiting for!” she urged, I pushed forward and my cock slid right in. She inhaled sharply with a hiss then nodded her head. Her hips weren’t moving at this point, she was just letting her body adjust to being invaded by two cocks at once. Glen was right, it did feel weird having his cock next to mine, separated by only the thinnest of layers of skin. I could feel his pulse in it as I held myself inside Sandy’s ass. I drew out slowly and then pushed back in equally as slowly.

“Oh, God!” she breathed, “you guys feel amazing!” She started moving her hips a little, I took that as my cue to do as Glen had told me and start fucking her. It took a moment but we found a rhythm and I quickened my pace. Soon my hips were slapping against her ass as I drove forward. Sandy was moaning increasingly loudly as we fucked, soon those moans were cries for more.

It was only a few moments and I felt myself start to come, I drove forward as hard as I could and emptied myself into her. As I held myself into her, Glen began fucking her, the feeling was incredible as I felt his cock sliding along mine. Glen’s thrusting was moving her hips just enough to continue to stimulate me and keep me from softening just yet. Eventually, though, nature took over and my cock began to deflate. “Don’t not yet!” Sandy urged, “Just a little more, keep your cock in me just a little longer!” she begged. “I’m so close!” she mumbled and I felt Glen’s stroking increase in depth and rate. Then I felt Sandy’s fingers as she slipped a couple inside her pussy alongside Glen’s cock and let their movement provide that little bit of friction she need on her clit. “Three! Two! ONE! AAAAGGHHHHHHHH!” she screamed. Her hips continued flexing, “FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!” she called in time to her hip thrusts.

I felt Beth move up beside me, “God baby, that is so hot!” I turned as much as I could and I could see she had put down the camera and had her fingers jammed into her pussy, fucking herself like crazy. Her moans also turned to cries as she came, collapsing onto the bed beside the three of us. That sight gave me a renewed energy and rehardened my cock so I started fucking Sandy’s ass again, more slowly than before.

Glen started moving again, he hadn’t come yet and we quickly figure it out so that as I was withdrawing he was pushing forward, I could feel his cock head rub against mine as they passed, a strange but not altogether unpleasant feeling. Then he began moving with more urgency, I was almost bucked off, so strong were his thrusts. I grabbed Sandy’s leash in one hand and her ponytail in the other and pulled, holding on for dear life.

Her head arched back and she screamed, “YES!!!” Ride me! OH FUCK! YES!!!” Her screams continued in time with Glen’s fucking until he pushed his hips upward and I felt his cock twitch as he dumped his load inside his darling wife. I felt the heat of his sperm as it trickled back toward her pussy entrance, forced out because there was just no room for it deep inside her. Again, a strange but not altogether unpleasant feeling.

Sandy collapsed onto her husband’s chest and I let go of her ponytail and leash. She kissed him gently and whispered something I didn’t hear then she turned to me, “Now you can pull out,” she smiled. I pulled out and sat back on my haunches, enjoying the sight of Sandy’s beautiful body, her asshole gaped open and leaking cum and her pussy stretched wide with hers, Glen’s and my cum dripping down between her legs, onto his hips and disappearing onto the bed below.

Sandy worked herself up off of Glen’s cock and kissed him, “Thank you, baby, that was amazing!”

My pleasure,” he answered with a corny smile. Then she got up on her knees and turned to me.

“Thank you,” she said, “I needed that! Did anyone ever tell you that you have a perfect size cock for fucking ladies’ asses?”

“Well, no, “I replied, “but I’ve only ever fucked two ladies’ asses and they’re both in this room.”

“Well, you do,” Sandy said before kissing me. “Don’t ever feel inferior because some guy has a bigger cock than yours, your cock is perfect!” She kissed me and bent down and licked my dick. She was joined by Beth but Sandy protested, “You clean my husband, I’ll clean yours!” Beth kissed her and moved to clean off Glen’s cock.

“This is a better deal anyways,” she said, “this one has Glen’s cum, your cum, and my husband’s cum on it!” Both women made little slurping noises as they licked their friend’s husband’s cock clean, then they knelt facing each other and kissed the remains from each other’s faces and lips. “What about you, who’s going to clean you up?” she asked Sandy.

Sandy smiled, “Well, I guess my husband could do it, or your husband could do it, or,” she looked at Beth and kissed her, “You could do it.” She paused and they kissed again, “Please?” she asked in her little girl voice. Beth smiled and pushed her down onto her back before diving between her legs and loudly lapping her pussy clean. Sandy started moaning and she came once more and Beth’s lips never left her clit as her thighs clamped tightly around Beth’s head holding her captive while her pussy got suckled and licked.

As she relaxed her thighs, Beth raised her head, “Are you going to do that for me in a little while?”

“Absolutely!” Sandy said. “I absolutely will eat my husband’s cum out of your sweet pussy until you scream!” The two women kissed again, by this time Sandy’s makeup was an absolute wreck but she still looked beautiful to me.

“I’m going to hold you to that!” said Beth.

Published 
Written by CaressofSteel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments